To Grab A Dream

by TexasAries2

FANTOM: Magnificent Seven-ATF AU

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle.
texasaries2@yahoo.com

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra/Buck/Vin

COMPANION: "Proof of Ownership"

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

CHALLENGE: This is a result of a challenge on The Cowboy Dream Site. Birch 2002, "So here is my challenge ... I'd like to see someone make a mess with another person or persons, gold star if you can make chocolate part of the mess or the reason for it!".

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati for reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story.



To Grab A Dream

by TexasAries2


Don't remember how I ended up sitting outside of Chris' place looking at Buck's red Mustang sitting in the driveway, don't know how long I've been sitting here trying to decide what to do. Should I go in and declare my love for them or should I just start the engine and drive off, run till I don't want them any more?

I lean my head back and close my eyes, trying to figure out what to do. I knew that they were in there and wanted to be alone together, but I'd had to come. For four months dreams of them had been haunting my every waking and sleeping hour, visions of these three men I loved entwined together and caressing each other as deep male moans and whispers echoed through my mind and slowly drove me insane with want. Four months of being their friend and confidant as they fell deeper into love with each other and I fell in love not with one but with all three.

Chris Larabee, a man that offered me his friendship and a job that gave me a chance to make a difference in this world. A man that I first respected and admired and then slowly fell in love with. How could I not? He was there whenever I needed him, looking out for me, taking care of me when I'd been hurt, helping out with the paperwork I struggled with or just talking with me about anything and everything. I knew he loved me like a brother, but I sometimes wondered if there was more to it than that, more to his touches and hugs than friendship…at least that's what I thought before he and Buck came out to us about a year ago. God, how stupid I was! Chris and Buck had been together since before the team was formed, how could I think he would ever want me if he had Buck?

Buck Wilmington had also started off as a big brother and turned into someone who meant more to me. He'd offered his friendship from day one, never questioning, just there for me with an arm around my shoulders or a pat on the back. I remember the first time he calling me Junior, it reached inside of me and melted my fear that they would all leave me once they got to know me, made me really feel like part of the brotherhood that had formed between us all.

I think my fascination with Buck started a long time before Chris and him came out to us. Buck has one of the biggest hearts that I've ever met and I think that's what attracted me to him, that and the twinkle he gets in his eye when he's planning some kind of trouble or when he's just having fun. Like Chris he stayed and looked after me when I was hurt, making sure that I knew I wasn't alone; he would sing me a lullaby while he sat with me, I remember waking up just enough to hear his beautiful voice and the warmth that it wrapped around me was something I never experience. And also like Chris I'd thought there might have been something more happening between the two of us, more to his flirting and lingering touches, more to the come-hither look in his eyes…but again I was wrong. In the darkness of the night I'd dream I could feel them both next to me, running gentle hands over my body as they loved me, but then morning would come and I'd have to come to terms with knowing it was only a fantasy and nothing else. But even still sometimes the way they'd touch me, the way they'd look at me made me think there could be something more and I'd start to dream again.

I then turned my thoughts to Ezra Standish, a man I'd lusted after from the first moment I laid eyes on him. I'd never seen any man more beautiful, those big green eyes that could be warm and welcoming to those who'd won his trust but turn as cold and hard as stone when he was angry, the sensual, catlike grace of him with those lazy movements that could instantly turn deadly. Then as I got to know him, got to understand him and the gentle heart he kept hid for fear of being hurt, I fell madly in love. Here was a man that I could spend the rest of my life with, a man who could understand me like no one else, who could make me laugh and cry, a man it would take me a lifetime to explore and treasure. But I did nothing, afraid that I would lose him and his friendship, and instead I sat like a lump and watched as Chris and Buck wooed and won Ezra for themselves.

I should hate them.

I should hate them for making Ezra part of their lives and home, but I couldn't. I couldn't find fault with them for taking a chance and winning the treasure that was my Southerner's heart and soul. So I stood there watching them from the outskirts of their love, wanting to reach out and touch them but knowing that I couldn't.

I was the only one on the team who knew Ezra was part of their equation. They were afraid that the others might not accept a threesome as easily as they had just the relationship between Buck
and Chris so I was the only one to see them together, to see them touch and kiss and hold each other with so much love. And seeing how balanced each man was within their relationship came back and haunted me late at night sometimes in my cold, lonely bed.

Even though the three of them were together sometimes I got the feeling that they were inviting me to join them, but I knew that was just my own wishful thinking. Why would they want or need me? They had each other. And then last week after Ezra got back from his assignment things seemed to change between us. They were still my friends but it was like they were pulling back from me, and those touches that I needed were going away. First it was Chris, then Buck and now Ezra. Maybe they'd realized that I was in love with them and that was their way of removing the unwanted attention.

I was reaching to start the engine when I heard the deep male laughter of the three men that I'd come to love more than life itself calling to me from the open windows of the house, beckoning me forward like a siren's call and promising untold riches of love and passion if I'd only take the chance. Somehow the door to the ranch house was suddenly before me and my hand was on the knob, turning it. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to come right out of my chest. As I was about to open the door I stop and started to turn away, knowing that Ezra had only been home for a couple of days and that they needed this time to reaffirm their bond, but then I heard Ezra call out Buck's name in that sultry Southern accented voice and I found myself standing in the doorway of Chris' kitchen, not quite able to believe what I was seeing.

There was chocolate cake batter and streaks of flour and eggs on the walls, ceiling and floor, but I had only a second to take the scene in before I was hit from the side and went down in a tangle with Chris. All the breath was knocked out of me and I didn't quite seem to be able to move as I stared up at the ceiling and watched some of the cake batter drip off the ceiling to splat on the floor beside me.

Chris, then Buck and finally Ezra cut off my view of the ceiling as they leaned over me. All three of them were smeared with chocolate and flour and they were the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Chris lifted me up so that I leaned against his chest while Ezra gently patted my face and called my name and Buck looked over his shoulder. It seemed so much like one of my dreams that I couldn't stop myself from dragging Ezra close enough so that I could lick the tempting streak of chocolate from the corner of his mouth before I claimed a kiss that was as dark and sweet as the chocolate itself and with my tongue encouraged my Southerner to part his lips so that I could explore that tempting mouth. I only came to my senses when I felt his hand cup the back of my head so that he could take over the kiss.

SHIT!

I kissed him. I kissed Ezra in front of Buck and Chris.

I shoved Ezra away and scramble away from the three of them, ending up with my back against the fridge, and I closed my eyes. I couldn't look at any of them, I couldn't stand to see the betrayal, disgust or even hate in those beloved faces. A gentle hand cupped my cheek and I flinched. "Come on, cowboy, open those pretty blue eyes for me."

I couldn't do as Chris asked, so I shifted away from him and tucked myself into the corner, just wishing they'd get it over with. I didn't realize I was crying softly that I'd lost them until first one
and then another warm body wedged me between them and a strong arm wrapped around my shoulders to pull me against a broad chest while other hands ran up and down my back. It took a while before their soft words registered with me, telling me that it was okay, they understood...that they loved me too.

They loved me?

I stiffened and chanced a look up at the man who held me only to see blue eyes looking down that were filled with love. Buck smiled and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry Junior, we didn't realize what we were doing to you. We wanted you so much but you just seemed to ignore us."

I blinked and looked at the other two men sitting beside us. Ezra reached in to wipe the tears from my face. "We wanted you, Vin, but each time we suggested something you just seemed to pull back so we though you didn't want us."

I couldn't believe my ears. "I though it was my imagination, I didn't think you could want me…"

Chris reached out to gently cup my cheek again and this time I leaned into his touch; his blinding smile that I received in return warmed me right down to my toes. "Cowboy, how could we not want you? Don't you know how beautiful you are inside and out? How much I've wanted to take you home and never let you out of my bed."

Another pair of green eyes caught my attention. "All of us wanted you. We love you." Then my Southern heart leaned towards me and captured my mouth in a kiss that was everything I'd dreamed of and more, it was like lightning striking and it made my whole body tingle with desire. Ezra's tongue lay siege to my mouth and slowly I was lowered to the ground as the kiss intensified between me and my soon to be lover.

Hands made quick work of removing my clothing, allowing every revealed inch of my skin to be kissed and tasted by my lovers. When Ezra pulled back I cried out my denial and reached to prevent him from leaving me, but my arms were quickly caught and held over my head and another demanding mouth took his place. I writhed underneath them when one of the others covered half my body to lick and suck on my neck while a roaming hand ran ghostlike down my chest and across my hip to play with the hairs above my groin, making me groan with pleasure.

Then my legs were spread and Ezra settled between then, and I felt his naked flesh against mine. His talented fingers moved up my parted thighs, making me arch under his touch like a wild mustang, and Chris and Buck moved back so that I could see all of them while they petted me. "Please … please don't stop … need you," I begged.

Chris grinned. "We're not going to stop, are we Buck?"

"No we're not, pard. It took too damn long to get him." Buck then leaned in to nuzzle my neck as he whispered in my ear, "Were going to love you until you pass out from exhaustion. You won't be able to move for a week, love"

Then it was Chris' turn. He captured my mouth and kissed me as if I was the air he needed to survive, it was fierce and untamed just like I'd known it would be. Then he gently withdrew from me so that our lips only just brushed against each other. "Tanner, you're ours and we're planning to stake a claim to every part of you. You're stuck with us, cowboy."

He pulled back the rest of the way then so I could watch as Ezra dipped his fingers into a bowl and came out with a gob of what looked like chocolate icing that he coated my hot shaft with. It was cold and I arched my back and heard my Southerner laugh in that deep throaty chuckle of his as his hands continued up my stomach and swirled around my belly button, then moved together up my chest only to separate so they could coat my nipples with the gooey mess. He then slid his hands up my neck to my lips while his tongue made a wet path up the middle of my chest. I groaned and arched my back again, hoping to increase that pleasurable touch, and when he began to lick the chocolate from my nipple I opened my mouth to take in two of his slender finders so that I could suck the sweet coating from them.

Ezra eyes got darker as I continued to suck his fingers and finally he yanked them from my mouth so he could replace them with a hungry tongue. A groan was my only warning before Chris descended on my right nipple and began to suck the chocolate off, and a hand smeared more of the icing over the other side before I felt Buck slide down the length of my body to capture my other nipple and do the same.

I all but screamed into Ezra's mouth, and it was only then that I felt a slender finger caressing the entrance to my body and I froze. Suddenly three sets of worried eyes were again looking down at me and a sweet southern voice filled with concern asked, "Vin, have you done this before?"

I squirmed, trying to get that finger back and panted, "Hell yes! I'm no blushing virgin … but it will be first time I've made love. Make love to me, Ezra." Then looking up at the other two men I told them, "Please, just love me."

Both Chris and Buck's eyes softened and they let go of my hands and then cuddled up to me and began to gently kiss and caress me, allowing my own arms to hold them close, and I was caught in Ezra's hot emerald gaze and found myself unable to look away as he gently prepared me for his claiming. He raised my legs and draped them over Buck's and Chris' hips where they then held me firmly while Ezra gently entered me. I couldn't stop the small hiss and arch at the brief stab of pain, but as the three of them kissed me and stroked me and told me that they loved me I relaxed and felt my gentlemen lover slide slowly into me until he was fully inside, filling me, connecting our hearts and souls by this joining.

Slowly they made love to me, touched all the places where I had always wanted to be touched, to be kissed, licked, and sucked in all the right places. The love, the caring and the desire that I could feel they had for me made me feel like I was flying. I hadn't felt this loved since my ma died.

Chris held me, licking and kissing my neck while whispering his love for me as Buck moved down to lick away the chocolate on my stomach and down to my arousal, and I could feel his mustache tickling my thigh and hard shaft as he cleaned the icing from me. I could feel my whole body tightening, wishing I could cum and yet not wanting this pleasure to ever end. They must have known somehow, because all of a sudden Buck went down on me and I screamed my release as I came harder then I ever had before.

Darkness came down and I didn't know anything more until I woke with a soft mattress underneath me and surrounded by the three men that I loved. Turning to my right I looked into Chris' green eyes and he leaned in to gently kiss me. "Welcome back, cowboy."

I just blinked at him and whispered, "What happened, Chris?"

A quiet chuckle from my left made me turn to look over at a smiling Buck. "You passed out, Junior. I guess the three of us wore you out, we'll just have to work on your stamina."

"Gentlemen, please stop disturbing my pillow." I looked down into Ezra's beautiful green eyes as he wiggled up to give me a gentle kiss before settling back down with his head under my chin. Chris and Buck just chuckled before they too snuggled up to me and closing their eyes.

And I smiled, thinking how if you grab for a dream…you just might get it.



The End