Title: The Video Tape

By Wgang

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story if for enjoyment only.

Authors note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

Rating: NC17+. This is a serious NC17+ folks.

Warning: For language, a lot of violence and extremely graphic rape. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it. You have been warned so don’t complain. All my stories will end happy.

Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

 

The Video Tape

By Wgang

The tape had arrived by special delivery for Chris Larabee. Signed for by the receptionist downstairs, it had finally made it up to Larabees office at the end of day. Unfortunately Larabee and his men were not at the office. They were out hunting for their missing sharpshooter.

*

It had been going on two days since Vin Tanner had gone missing. Two days since the big gun bust had gone bad. The FBI had jurisdiction and Larabees team was there only for backup. The bust was two fold. Take down an international porn ring that was selling guns along with their movies. The FBI screwed up. FBI agent Miller an arrogant fellow did not want to take the blame so he laid all the blame on the slender shoulders of Vin Tanner. A man he had hated for years. Miller lost several big arrests to the young man when Tanner was still a bounty hunter. Tanner’s success and his own personal failure embarrassed Miller. Of course the truth came out and Miller was found to be derelict in duty and suitably reprimanded. By then though the damage had been done. Tanner while trying to explain to his team what had happened was told to shut up and Larabee would take care of it.

Vin even though he had been with the team for over six months still felt insecure about his place with the team. The other four members were all so confident, they had all graduated college and they had known each other for a long time. Yeah, Vin felt a connection with Larabee, but that did not stop his insecurities. So when Vin overheard Chris talking to Buck he thought they were talking about him. Not wanting to cause a scene the young man took off to drown his sorrows. Unbeknownst to him Benjy the leader of the porn ring they team had tried to take down were following him. Miller had contacted the man and told him that Larabee was the man who was after them and that to stop Larabee and make him pay they should turn their sights on one Vin Tanner. A beautiful man who Miller was sure should star in one of their more violent videos.

Benjy after seeing Tanner on the street with Larabee agreed with Miller assessment. However, he was not so sure he wanted the ATF to come after him for harming one of their own. They might be able to get by with just the threat or then again maybe one ATF agent would not be that hard to eliminate. Benjy waited until Tanner was drunk enough to whisk away. Benjy approached the drunk ATF agent. He made sure that the hidden camera he carried recorded every moment and every word spoken. He smiled as he slid into the booth opposite the young man.

Tanner looked up trying to get the man into focus. Benjy caught his breath when he got a close up view. Damn, Tanner was gorgeous; those eyes were made for showing pain and agony. Benjy planned on delivering both eventually. Benjy could feel the lust settle right in his groin.

For the next twenty minutes Tanner spilled his guts to the seemingly nice understanding man. Usually Vin would never talk about personal stuff to stranger, but he was extremely upset. Vin started talking about what happened at the bust and ended with the conversation he had overheard. As Vin talked Benjy slipped a knockout drug into Vins beer. Benjy oozed sympathy as he ushered the drunken and drugged man out the door and into his car. As Tanner passed out, Benjy eased the tousled head down to lay in his lap. Running a finger over the full lips Benjy smiled.

"At some point Tanner, those lips will be wrapped around my dick. I’m sure my partners are going to want a go at your mouth and ass."

Benjy pushed Vins face into his groin. He could feel his cock growing hard just thinking about sinking into that mouth or that ass. But not now, now was not the time or place. He wanted to be somewhere safe to enjoy the hot body that was at his mercy.

 

NOTE: The next part of the story is explaining what happened to Vin and what the guys are seeing in the video. The only characters mentioned in the next scenes are Vin and his kidnapper and rapist.

 

 

Benjy had the first scene set up. Vin was strung up behind him. The ankles and wrists had cuffs attached to them. His body was spread-eagled like a giant X. His wrists were attached to the chains that hung from the ceiling and his ankles to the hooks that were in the concrete floor. He was completely nude. A masked man dressed in black leather was standing behind the helpless sharpshooter holding a whip. Vin had a mask over his eyes.

The camera did a close up of Benjys face. Benjy smiled great big and introduced himself.

"HI, I’m Benjy. Greetings to you Chris Larabee and to your team. This video is being made just for you. As you can see we have your young sharpshooter. You remember the young man you yelled at the other day. The young man you talked about being stupid and should never have been made an agent. You know Larabee walls have ears; Vinny boy heard every word you said. You really, really hurt him. Now we are going to really, really hurt him. Don’t worry it will be our extreme pleasure to do so. I so want to hear screams coming out of that luscious mouth, almost as much as I want to see my cock going into that mouth. So boys just set back and watch. And if you’re of a mind to leave or stop the tape. Don’t, we are watching you and any attempt to leave will cause poor Vin even more pain."

"Now a quick flashback. Here is me picking up your young former friend. As you can see he was very upset and so very easy to take advantage of. Really, Larabee you shouldn’t let someone whom looks like Vin wander around all-alone. You never know what wolves are out there to take him from you. Especially wolves who are really pissed at you."

"As you can see he is so pretty naked. Even though I have to admit he would be gorgeous in a burlap sack. See how considerate we are, we carefully folded his clothes and laid them out on the chair nice and neat. Never let it be said that we are barbarians."

"As you can see boys, Tanner is has been hung out to dry so to speak. He refused to suck me off on the way over here so he has to be punished. Then if he screams real pretty I’ll have one of my pal’s suck on him. I mean gosh you can’t apply enough pain to the cock if its not hard now can you."

Benjy nodded to the masked man. For the next couple of minutes Vin was whipped from the shoulders blades down his thighs. There was no blood drawn but the welts were deep and painful.

Vin lasted for a few strokes of the whip before he started screaming. The whipping finally stopped and another figure stepped into view. The blond man knelt in front of Vin and began fondling his cock and balls. Vin was sobbing, but he tried to shy away from the touch. The man with the whip approached Vin from behind. He loosened the wrist chains and shoved Vin over until he was bent at the waist. When he had Vin in the position he desired he tightened the chain back up. The blond got a grip on the back of Vins knees and kept licking and sucking on the limp cock.

Shaking his head in sorrow, Benjy again appeared in front of the camera.

"It’s a real shame it is. Blondie is really trying, but Vin just doesn’t want to cooperate. So I guess our whip master will have to assist."

As the camera panned back to Vin, the man with the whip could be seen applying a lot of lube to the handle. He stood between Vin spread legs and jammed his fingers inside getting a scream from Vin. He twisted his fingers around until he could jam four fingers inside. Pulling his fingers out he slowly pushed the whip handle inside. He quickly worked up a rhythm and made sure that he hit the prostate on every shove. Vin began to harden under all the attention and it wasn’t long before he came down the blonde’s throat. The blonde stood up and yanked Vins head planting a long kiss on the trembling lips. Then bowing to the camera the blond walked away. Pulling the whip out the man shoved his cock into Vins sore passage. He yanked Vin back and forth surging deeper with every thrust until he spent himself deep inside the sharpshooter.

As the whip master walked away, Benjy again appeared as he walked to Vin. Yanking on the tousled head he pulled Vin to a standing position. He pulled Vin close to him leaning down to devour that mouth. He sucked and bit across the lips and down the neck. When he got to Vins nipples he yanked back on the sharpshooter’s hair so the Vin was forced to arch his back, making his nipples a prime target. Benjy bit down on each nub literally chewing on them and biting delicate skin on the chest. Finishing, Benjy jerked the head to one side and bit down. Blood play was a big part of their movies. When he tasted blood in his mouth he stopped and smiled for the camera.

With blood dripping off his chin he said, "You should taste him, Larabee. He tastes real good and he’s turning out to be such a good fuck toy."

With a surge of adrenaline Vin spit in Benjy face and tried to kick out. He was not able too as he was bound.

Benjy wiped the spittle off his face then slapped Vin. He reached down and grabbed the cock and balls squeezing until the helpless man was screaming and sobbing in pain. He walked to one side and returned with a crop. He hit Vin several times with the crop across the stomach and abdomen even catching the vulnerable cock one time. That caused a piercing scream to pass the already sore throat of the tortured man. Thankfully, Vin passed out hanging limply from the chains. Leaving Vin hanging unconscious, Benjy smiled into the camera.

"Guess our fuck toy still has some fire. Good he’s going to need it. Now boys just a brief intermission until we get pretty boy in his next position.

*

"Now boys for our next scene we are going to let Mr. Tanner go to bed. See we have do have hearts. Besides this boy was made to be on his back like a whore."

Benjy walked down a hallway the camera following his every move. Vin was lying on his back in the middle of a bed. His arms were outstretched and tied to the corners of the headboard and his legs were bent at the knee. His feet were flat on the bed, there were ropes around each knee and the ropes were attached to hooks in the ceiling. His legs were spread wide open. Benjy approached the bed.

Reaching down he grasped the bleeding cock and pulled. At the moan from the still unconscious man Benjy smiled.

"Didn’t really want to make him bleed this early, but he pissed me off. Now watch all the fun that can be had with a bed, simple clamps, nylon cord and common household objects. Yes, boys you can do this at home."

Benjy leered at the young man lying vulnerable on the bed.

"Now guys, listen carefully. Using salad tongs, apply the tongs to the cock. I like to use rubber bands to keep the tongs closed on the cock. The tighter the rubber bands the more pain your fuck toy will be in. Using this piece of nylon cord we wrap it around Tanners balls separating them and tying the cord tight enough that they are bulging. Use the excess cord; tie it to the tongs. This way as I will now demonstrate when you pull on the tongs the balls also get abused."

At Vins scream of agony, Benjy frowned. Glancing off to the side he said, "Blondie, I don’t want to listen to his screams right now. Fill his mouth and shut him up."

The blond man from before climbed onto the bed kneeling between Vins bound outstretched arms. He put his hand behind Vins neck and shoved up forcing Vins head back. Blondie slide something into Vins mouth. He then began stroking his cock. When his cock was hard, he slid it into Vins mouth.

The camera panned up to show up close views of the cock entering Vins mouth.

The camera moved to Benjy. Benjy had moved to Vins chest. He was now attaching clothespins to Vins nipples and the surrounding skin.

Benjy stood back from the bed and nodded to himself.

"Yeah, I do good work. Now we have a metal spatula. You know one of those utensils you use to flip hamburgers. I have other uses for them. Some people use paddles or whips. I like to use a variety of devices. Just watch and learn."

At a nod from Benjy the ropes began to tighten raising Vins ass off the bed and pulling his legs toward his chest while still keeping them spread wide. Muffled screams could be heard as Vins cock and balls were being squeezed against his stomach. Blondie laughed as he watched Vin scream around his cock. The blond leaned down and began to pull at the clothespins twisting them around.

Benjy held up the metal spatula for the camera then brought it down on Vins ass. A large welt immediately appeared. Fifteen times Benjy swung his arm. The metal cut into the tender skin causing bleeding welts. He did not concentrate on just the ass he hit the tender inner thighs also. When he was finished he motioned and another man appeared next to him.

"This is Fred, he got here early today so he is being rewarded now. After all we have to keep the employees happy."

The camera got a close up of a naked man as he climbed between Tanners spread legs. With one lunge Fred surged inside Vins ass. As Fred fucked the helpless man beneath him he twisted the tongs that bound the bleeding cock. Fred yelled out his completion and collapsed on top of Vin. Vin screamed once and passed out. Fred squirmed a little on top of the bound man, then sat back up. When he had fallen on top of the bound agent he had made sure he had landed on the genital area. Fred glanced at Benjy who gave him a little nod. Fred smiled and grabbed hold of one of Vins red and bleeding ass cheeks. He bit down until he drew blood, then with a pat to the bleeding ass he got up and left the scene. Blondie was so excited by what Fred had done he came shooting his load down Tanners throat.

Benjy stepped in front of the camera and said, "Now wasn’t that exciting. We’re a little tired right now so Tanner is going to be left right where he is. We will resume the video in a few hours. The camera will continue rolling, because Tanners ass and mouth will be available to anyone on the crew who wants a go at him. I know that you boys won’t want to miss your partner being fucked non-stop. See you soon."

Benjy left camera range. Over the next several hours Vin was raped repeatedly. At one point he had so much cum in his throat he started to choke. One guy reached his fingers inside Vins mouth and scooped it out. He stuck a rag into the mouth cleaning it a little, then he shoved his own cock down the throat.

At one point two men tried to get both their dicks inside Vins ass at the same time. When they felt the skin tear and saw blood they stopped and tossed a coin to see who rode him first.

Benjy finally came back and the rapes stopped. Benjy wandered around the bed and then motioned to the camera.

"I want you boys to get a good view of your friend. He does look so pretty with blood, cum, bruises and welts covering that delicious body."

The camera then did close ups of Vins mouth. The cum could clearly be seen and his lips were bleeding. The camera then swooped in for a close up of the ass hole.

Several tears could clearly be seen, bruises were all over the genital area and thighs. The ass hole was swollen and a bright red. Blood could be seen dripping out of the ass.

Benjy dropped the ropes from the ceiling allowing the legs to fall bonelessly to the bed. The camera then got a shot of the genitals. Vins cock and balls were purple, blood could be seen on the cock. The nipples were in similar shape. The tongs and clothespins had blood on them.

"Now for our last scene. This scene will have me as one of the stars. Then we are finished with your sharpshooter. You can have what’s left of him."

Vin was strung up in a net face down. The net held him suspended off the floor at waist level for most people. The net that held him started under the shoulders and at his upper thighs. His wrist were held out at right angles and cuffed to chains dangling from the ceiling, as were his ankles. The chains held the long legs wide apart. Benjy wandered around the bound semi-conscious man. As the camera followed him he made sure to point out Vins welts and bruises from the whipping and rapes. Benjy slapped Tanners ass before he plunged two fingers inside the already sore and bleeding hole. Laughing when Tanner yelled, Benjy just commented that two fingers was nothing compared to what was coming. He reached under Tanner and pulled on his cock, so it dangled through the netting.

Benjy nodded to the cameraman and then began his next act of rape and torture. Talking non-stop he explained to the viewers what he was going to do to his current pet. He pulled out nipple clamps and attached them letting them snap shut. As Vin screamed, Benjy added several weights to his clamps. Benjy moved on to the cock. He wrapped nylon cord around the balls and pulled them tight up against the shaft tying them tightly together. He pulled the cord around the cock head. Now he pulled the cord at an angle and tied it to a hook imbedded in the floor. Standing back he looked at his handiwork. Vin was trying to struggle, but he was vulnerable to anything that was being done to him. As Vin struggled the weights moved causing more pain to his already bruised nipples. The cord attached to his cock did not stretch so his cock was yanked painfully as the netting moved. Benjy moved up to Vins face. He pulled out what looked like a rubber doughnut. He yanked Vins head back by the hair and forced the mouth open. He slid the piece of rubber inside. Holding Vin head up by the hair, the camera did a close up. The device was forcing Vins mouth to stay open.

Benjy explained that the device was to make oral sex safer for everyone concerned. Tanner would not be able to bite down and his rapist would not be forced to beat him half to death for biting him. This was what the blonde had used earlier when fucking Tanners hot mouth.

A large black man entered the picture, he was totally naked. Benjy undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. Still holding Tanner up by the hair, Benjy pulled down on the head and shoved his cock up. He continued shoving until he felt his cock slide partway down the open throat. Holding that position, not caring that Vin was choking, Benjy then nodded to the black man.

The black man moved between the outstretched legs. Vins ass was just the perfect height. His ass was on the same level as the huge black cock.

Taking a tight hold on the red thighs, the viewers watched as the black cock sunk all the way inside Vin in one thrust.

Not being able to scream Vin jerked and groaned. Benjy pulled his cock out and pulled the handsome face up to his.

"Like that Tanner. There’s a lot more to come. A lot more."

Benjy shoved his dripping cock back inside Vins mouth. The two men started timing their lunges. The net was swinging causing agony to the clamped nipples and bound cock. The black man reached underneath Vin and began yanking on the bound cock. He yanked the bound cock down as he shoved up inside the hot ass.

Benjy shoved Vins face as far down as he could get it as he surged upwards cumming deep in the throat.

Pulling his cock out Benjy watched as his cum dripped out of Vins mouth. He yanked the rubber device out of the mouth and backhanded Vin across the face.

"Keep that mouth shut. You swallow, or I’ll have every member of the crew over here shoving their cocks down your throat again."

Vin kept his eyes and mouth shut, his sore bruised throat struggling to swallow. He was trying not to scream as his ass kept getting pounded.

Benjy watched Vin being raped he praised the black man "Good job, Ray. Be sure to sink in him as far and as deep as you can on each thrust."

Ray just grunted and nodded his head.

Benjy sat on the floor beneath the trapped body. He slowly began putting clothespins along the bound cock and balls.

Vin began sobbing for him to stop. Turning Benjy slapped a piece of duct tape across Vins mouth.

Benjy finished with his task as Ray slammed deep inside the hot ass of victim. As he came he dug his fingernails into the tender skin of Tanners thighs and ass.

Benjy patted Ray on the back and complimented him on a job well done. He had done such a good job he was giving Ray permission to mark Tanner wherever he wanted to. Ray immediately gripped one leg and raised it a little ignoring the muffled shriek as Vins cock was stretched even more.

Ray put is lips next to Vins balls in the tender skin of the inner thigh. He bit down and continued biting until he felt blood run into his mouth. By this time Vin was unconscious.

Benjy smiled as he shoved Tanner on the ass starting the net swinging. Looking straight into the camera lens he said "Like the movie so far. Think I’ll just let him hang around for a few hours. Then we’ll let him go. The best is yet to come and I just want to thank you ahead of time for watching the movie boys. Good luck putting him back together."

Laughing Benjy left the screen, the only thing visible was Vin swinging back and forth in the net, the weights swinging beneath him as his cock was pulled back and forth. Blood could be seen dripping on the floor from the bite Ray had given him and from the torn ass.

*

Buck Wilmington jumped up from his chair and just made it to the trash can before he threw up.

Nathan hurried over to his friend helping Buck sit back down on the sofa.

Chris Larabee just stared at the TV. He was in shock. Vin had been tortured and raped. His best friend had been tortured because he had yelled at him. He hadn’t been mad at the younger man he just wanted Vin to shut up while he handled Miller. And the conversation had not been about Vin; it had been about Miller. God this whole thing was totally fucked up and Vin had paid for it.

Josiah knelt down in front of his boss and laid a big hand on the trembling arm.

"He’s not dead, Chris. We have to find him and take care of him. Its obvious he’s badly hurt and he won’t be thinking clearly. It urgent that we find the boy."

"What boy? Damn guys you look like you’re at a funeral."

At the familiar voice all four men stood up and gazed towards the figure standing there.

Vin Tanner stood there. He had a sheepish look on his face. On a closer look there was a hint of fear in the expressive blue eyes and it looked like Vin had not slept in several days.

"Vin" Chris managed the name as he surged forward, grabbing the young man up into his arms and holding him tightly. He gently pushed Vins head down onto his shoulder and held it there stroking through the long hair.

Vin could feel Chris trembling. The ATF leader had death grip on him.

The other three men hurried over and they took turns hugging Vin. Buck had tears in his eyes as he gripped the young man.

"Bucklin, I can’t breath," Vin said as his breath hitched.

"Sorry, kid. It’s just that we thought…"

"Buck not yet," Chris, said. As Buck loosened his grip Chris reached out and pulled Vin to him again. He gently steered Vin over to the sofa and sat the young man down. Chris sat down next to his best friend. He kept his arm around the slender shoulders.

"Chris, I need to check him out. For our peace of mind and his," Nathan requested. The former medic knelt down in front of Vin.

Buck sat down on the sofa on the other side of Vin. He put his hand in the small of Vins back and just kept patting. He needed to be close to the young man just to assure himself that Vin was here with them and seemed to be fine.

"Vins here. He’s moving okay. We were faked out," Josiah commented his face a mask of stone as he stood behind the kneeling Nathan.

"Vin, I want Nathan to check you out. Don’t ask any questions right now, just bear with us," Chris said.

After getting a puzzled nod from the young man, Chris gave Nathan the okay to check Vin out.

Nathan took Vins face in his hands and carefully checked it out especially the mouth area. Nathan even had Vin open his mouth so he could glance inside. Nathan would never get the visions on the tape out his mind. Just the thought that someone would do that to another human being was a nightmare. If it was being done to someone you knew then that was another dimension of hell. Nathan had Chris slip Vins jacket off then started unbuttoning the shirt.

When Vin moved to stop Nathan from taking his shirt off, Chris grabbed one hand and Buck grabbed the other hand.

Chris felt Vin tense up as he was restrained.

"Take it easy, cowboy. All will be explained in a bit. We need to do this."

Vin relaxed as Nathan took a deep breath and brushed the shirt back exposing the smooth chest. He gently brushed his hands down the hairless chest hesitating at the nipples. He pressed around each nipple then checked the ribs out.

Vin jumped and kind of chuckled.

"Damn, Nathan that tickles and I didn’t know you swung that way, I thought you loved Rain."

Nathan tried to glare at his young friend, but failed miserably. If the Larabee glare did not faze Tanner then Nathan didn’t have a hope of that his glare would have any impact.


"Buck get up. I want to check his back and shoulders."

Nathan slipped the shirt down off the slender shoulders. Vins back was completely smooth, there were no whip marks, no human bites.

Standing up, Nathan had to smile as Buck slid back onto the sofa next to Vin. Buck carefully pulled the shirt back around his friend’s shoulders. Nathan could tell that Buck’s mother hen mode was in full gear. What was he saying they were all in mother hen mode? Vin would probably kill them all before this whole mess was cleaned up. The young sharpshooter hated for people to hover and fuss around him.

"Stand up, Vin. I want you to drop your jeans."

Vins mouth fell open. He put his hands over the zipper in his jeans. Shaking his head Vin slid back until his back was against the back of the sofa.

"NO WAY, Nathan. You checked enough. I don’t know what you’re checking for, but I’m fine."

"Now Vin…"

"Nathan, that’s okay. Maybe Vin will let us check him over later," Chris soothed.

As Vin sighed in relief he shut his eyes. He did not see Chris give Nathan a significant look. If he had he would have been worried. His friends were going to check him out; they would just wait until he was asleep. Nathan had done that before, slipping him pain pills or a sleeping pill if the medic thought he needed it.

Chris reached out and put his hand under Vins chin pushing the head up.

"Where have you been since the bust? We were worried and searched for you."

"I woke up at home just a couple of hours ago. I got dressed and came straight here. I…well after the bust and…stuff I was upset and…well I guess I tied one on. I kinda remember…that a nice guy talked to me and said he’d take me home. Guess he did. Can’t believe I was out that long though."

"Vin we checked your apartment. You weren’t there."

Vins mouth fell open. He didn’t know what to say. His mind was a complete blank. The last thing he remembered before he woke up today was the guy taking him out of the bar.

Before anyone else could say anything the phone rang.

"Fuck," Chris hissed as he stormed across the room and yanked up the phone.

"Hello," he all but yelled at his caller.

"My, my Larabee. You sound like you’re in a snit. You should be happy. Your pretty little sharpshooter is back in the fold. He woke up faster than we thought. You didn’t get to watch the ending of the tape. You really need to watch the ending. We went to so much trouble for that video. Had to find just the right guy with Tanners build. The hair was easy we just bought a wig and glued it on the unfortunate stand in. Showing you Tanner in the bar just set the whole thing up. You knew we had him and just assumed that the man being raped was your friend. By the way the clothes on the chair were Tanners. Don’t worry though we covered him in sheet. Had to keep him locked up though? My men wanted a go at him, but I had to tell them no. They might get a chance at him down the road. After all Larabee his ass and mouth were just made for fucking. You meddled in our business and we demand payback. This is just the start. Of course you may not hear from us for months or it might be next week. You just never know. Keep him close Larabee or the next video you get might be the real thing starring Vin Tanner."

Chris heard the click as the man he knew as Benjy hung up. He would never forget that hateful voice as long as he lived.

"Chris who was it?" Josiah asked.

The rest of the men had watched as Chris’s face had gotten progressively paler.

"Everyone is going out to the ranch for the next several days. I’ll tell Travis we’re taking the week off. The last bust was rough so we deserve it. We have to decide how we’re going to handle this situation. That was the bastard who was on the tape, the one that calls himself Benjy they had Vin kept him locked up then dumped him at his place. The bastard said to keep him close. We pissed him off and we’re going to pay the price he just didn’t know when. Nathan grab the tape. I want Nathan and Josiah to stay together. Get enough clothes to last a week and anything else you might need. Buck and I will take Vin and run by Bucks to get his stuff. Then we’re going straight to the ranch. I want to go over that tape and this time since we know its not Vin, I want to watch for any clues. Buck get on the phone and have a sweep team come in. We have bugs in the office, this guy knew that Vin had arrived and that we had not watched the end of the tape. Any questions?"

"Yeah, I need to go by my place and get some stuff, and what video are you guys talking about?" Vin said frowning in irritation. He didn’t know what was going on, but he was getting pissed about it.

He jumped, as all four men shouted "NO".

Chris came over and knelt down in front of his friend. Nathan went and got the tape. He and Josiah hurried out the door. They knew that Chris would handle Vin.

"I’ll explain on the way out to the ranch. To put it briefly, you’ve been held somewhere since you left that bar. We’ve been searching for you, you weren’t at home. That phone call was from the man who had you, probably the same man who took you out of the bar. They got you back into your apartment; so they have access to your place. You can wear my clothes, hell I think you have a couple of pairs of jeans you left out there in case you were stranded in bad weather. I got spare toothbrushes, anything you need. You are not going back to your place. When we get to the ranch I’ll explain everything in more detail later."

"I think he needs to see that tape, Chris," Buck chimed in. Buck didn’t want the young man to see the tape, but it might job Vins memory.

"You may be right. Vin, you need to see this tape we were forced to watch before you got here, then you’ll understand the reception that you received and why you won’t be left alone anytime in the near future."

"Okay, Chris. I trust you and the guys. Beside you’re kinda scaring me," Vin said his blue eyes wide. He had never seen Chris and Buck this serious and even looking a little nervous and worried.

*

An hour and a half-later Chris black SUV pulled up outside his ranch. He had just talked to Nathan and Josiah and they would be arriving in about fifteen minutes. Chris looked in the rear view mirror at his best friend. Chris and Buck had briefly touched on the tape and its contents. They did not go into detail. They figured the tape would be bad enough for the young man to sit through. The two older men also explained to Vin that the conversation he had overheard was not about him, it was about Miller. Vin assured them that when he had woken up that morning he had been disgusted with himself for doubting them. It was just his own insecurities that were the problem.

As the men talked among themselves Vin got quieter and quieter. The movement of the car had put him to sleep. He had not had a true nights sleep in a couple of days. Drugged sleep is not the same as natural sleep.

"I’ll wake him up," Chris murmured as he climbed out of the SUV.

"No don’t wake him, Chris. I’ll carry him in and put him down on the sofa. That way we can keep him in sight."

Buck reached in and gently scooped the slight sharpshooter up into his arms. As the tousled head lolled on his shoulder, Buck looked down affectionately. He dropped a kiss on the forehead of the man he considered a good friend and a kid brother. A man, who didn’t look old enough to be out of school, let alone the premier sharpshooter in the ATF. Glancing up Buck saw the amused look on Chris’s face.

"What would your women say, Buck?"

"Hell, Chris the boy here is far prettier that most of them women. Just don’t tell him I said that. Besides we came so close to losing him, I just couldn’t help myself."

"He is real easy to care about. He wormed his way past all my defenses with just one look outa those big blue eyes," Chris mused almost to himself.

Buck smiled to himself. He was surprised that Chris admitted he cared about Vin. Now if the blond would just figure out he was in love with Vin. Buck figured the two men would be good for each other. Vin would continue to breathe life, peace and happiness into the brooding ATF leader. Chris could pamper, protect and give the younger man the stability and security he needed.

Buck gently lay Vin on the sofa, covering him with a quilt. The two men watched as Vin snuggled down into the quilt and sighed in his sleep.

"I think the boy knows he’s home," Buck said glancing at Chris out of the corner of his eye.

"This is going to be his home for quite sometime. In fact I plan on getting him to move outa that hellhole he’s living in. He’ll be safer out here," Chris replied. The green eyes gazed down at the sleeping man. The love he had for Vin showed clearly in the green gaze.

Nathan and Josiah entered the house, they each carried a suitcase and Josiah had picked up Bucks out of the SUV on the way in.

Chris’s ranch was very large. He gave each man their own room, he informed them that he had a king sized bed and Vin would be sleeping with him. Chris missed the significant looks that all three men gave each other.

An hour passed and still Vin slept. While Vin was asleep Nathan checked Vin wrists and ankles to see if he had been restrained. Finding no marks on the slim body helped all the men to breathe a sigh of relief. Chris was still determined that once Vin was out for the night, Nathan would check him for any injuries that could not be seen easily.

Another hour passed and Vin woke up to dinner being put on the table. Yawning widely he opened his eyes to see Buck sitting in the lounger directly across from him. Buck had his eyes fixed on the waking young man. Vin glanced at the end of the sofa and Chris was sitting there with his eyes fixed on him.

Vin blushed and glanced down at the quilt absently picking at it with his fingers.

"I sure wish you guys would stop that. You make me feel like a fish caught in a fisherman’s net."

Vin looked up as Buck gasped and Chris jumped to his feet. Both men were pale.

"Don’t say that Vin."

Vin looked a little taken back by his friend’s reactions. He had no way of knowing that both men had vision of him in the netting being tortured.

"Sor…sorry. What…huh did I say wrong?" Vins stammered.

Chris pulled Vin into a sitting position on the sofa then to the surprise of everyone he pulled Vin tightly into his arms.

"Its okay, you have no way of knowing what nightmare those words conjured up."

Buck cleared his throat. The big man stood up and made a show of sniffing the air then sighed gustily.

"I smell something good. Let’s go eat."

As Buck walked towards the kitchen, Vin hurriedly got up pulling Chris up with him.

"Hurry, Chris, Buck will eat everything if we aren’t there to get our share."

"I heard that boy. I am not a pig. Beside have you looked at your desk? Junk food everywhere."

"Hell, I’m a growing boy, Buck."

After the five men were seated at the table, Josiah offered up grace thanking the Almighty for keeping them all-safe and for allowing them to be together.

Nathan and Josiah had fixed up a big meal of cheeseburgers, freedom fries and Nathan had insisted on having green beans. He did not think his friends especially Vin ate enough vegetables.

Vin looked around the table and started to get up.

"You forgot the spatula, Josiah. Got to have one to scoop up the burgers."

Nathan put his hand on Vins arm and slowly put pressure on Vin to sit down.

Vin looked around the table and saw that all his friends were a little pale or looked a little sick around the edges.

"Didn’t forget it, Vin. Just use your fork. And don’t ask, you’ll find out soon enough why we’re acting funny," Josiah said smiling sadly at the young man.

The meal was eaten in almost total silence.

Vin was afraid to say anything; it might set his friends off again. Whatever was on that tape must be real bad.

Nathan and Josiah were thinking ahead and wondering what Vins reaction was going to be when he saw the tape. He couldn’t help being real upset by it. From what Vin said and what Chris had divulged to them about the phone he had gotten, Vin had been held by these animals. While he had not been tortured it was a sure bet that he had been touched while he had been unconscious. At least Vin had been asleep when Chris had told them about the phone call, if they were real lucky maybe Vin would not think about whom had touched him when he had been drugged.

Buck was worried. He was not only worried about Vins reactions to the tape, but Chris’s reaction to seeing the tape again. The blonde’s reaction now that he knew that Vin had been held and drugged and stripped. None of them were naïve enough to believe that no one had at least touched Vin, stroked him or even kissed him while he was out. Vin was to damn gorgeous for that to not have happened. Buck knew Chris; right now Chris was boiling mad and scared. He wanted revenge on these guys and he was bound and determined to keep Vin in his sight. Hopefully, they would find these guys quick and bring them down.

Chris ate mechanically; his eyes seldom strayed far from Vin. He worried how Vin would react to the tape. He would have to make sure that Vin felt secure and safe at the ranch. He would have Nathan slip Vin a mild sedative later, he was sure the young man would need it to sleep. When Vin was asleep they would check Vin over with a fine toothcomb. Look for needle marks and see if someone had taken the boy while he was drugged. Chris didn’t think so. Even with stretching and preparing a man for anal sex, the man would feel it afterwards. Chris was pretty sure that Vin had never had sex with a man before. Hell, the boy blushed if a woman even smiled at him. Chris worried about the sleeping arrangements. He did not want Vin out of his sight, but sleeping next to the sharpshooter was going to be agony. He had fought his feelings for quite awhile, now he had to admit to himself he loved Vin Tanner. The hell of it was he didn’t know what to do about it. There were times he thought Vin felt the same way, but he couldn’t be sure. First things first, they needed to catch these guys and put them away or better yet just kill them.

The men cleaned up the kitchen then went to the family room. Buck popped in the tape and handed the remote to Chris.

Vin sat on the sofa with Chris on one side and Nathan on the other side. Chris slid his arm onto the back of the sofa behind Vins head.

Buck and Josiah sat on the floor in front of the other three men. It was not lost upon Vin that all his friends seemed to want to be close to him.

As the video started Vin sat up straight when he saw Benjy. His mouth fell open and he pointed at the screen.

"That’s the guy at the bar. He was the one that helped me outa the bar."

"He’s not a nice guy, Vin. Just watch, cowboy," Chris replied. He slid his arm until it rested on Vins shoulders.

Chris felt Vin tense up as Benjy began to talk. The young sharpshooter gasped as he saw himself in the bar.

"Oh, God, I’m sorry…I was " Vin stammered to a halt totally embarrassed by the bar scene and his drunken words.

Nathan patted Vins leg in reassurance.

"No apologies, Vin. You did nothing wrong. It was just a misunderstanding and this animal exploited it."

As Vin looked back at the TV he saw himself strung up naked.

Chris felt Vin flinch and shrink against his arm. The young man shifted a little closer to the lean blond.

"It’s okay, Vin. Its not you. We know that now, but when we watched it we thought it was you. Just watch. It’s bad viewing… real bad."

The video wound down to the part that Team 7 quit watching the tape.

Chris hit the pause button. He looked down at the young man wrapped around him. While Vin was watching his double being raped on the bed he had plastered himself to Chris’s side. He wrapped his arms around Chris’s waist and rested his head on Chris’s shoulder. He needed to feel safe; he needed to feel Chris close by. He could feel himself shaking slightly. Nathan had his hand resting on Vins back patting every now and then. Chris had pulled Vin close and had his own arms wound tight around the slender body. Buck and Josiah had their hands resting on Vins knees.

"Vin, we don’t know what’s next. You walked in and we didn’t finish it. The bastard who called me said for us to be sure to watch the ending."

"Go ahead, lets get this over with," Vin said with a tremor in his voice.

The tape started up. This time the double was on his knees on the floor. His hands were handcuffed behind his back. There was a spread bar attached to his ankles making sure his legs were wide apart. He was still blindfolded and the rubber ring was in his mouth. His head was bowed, the chin resting on his chest. The camera panned around and his cock and balls could be seen. The clothespins were still attached and the cock was bound and tied to a hook in the floor. The nipples still had the clamps and weights on. A rope was around the waist and attached to a ring in the ceiling keeping the young man on his knees.

The large black man Ray entered the scene. He grabbed the man by the hair and jerked his head up forcing his cock down the throat. As he surged inside he yanked the head forward making sure he slammed as deep as he could into the throat.

Blondie came up behind the bound man. In his hand he had a dildo. It looked to be about ten inches long and about four inches wide. Pulling on the rope around the waist the bound man was pulled up until his cock was stretched out and his ass was raised into the air. The blond nodded to Ray who jammed his cock into the vulnerable throat and left it there as he bent over the body and pulled the ass cheeks apart. The dildo was jammed inside causing a muffled shriek from the victim.

Team 7 watched in horror as the dildo was shoved and twisted getting it in as deep as they could get it. Blood began to drip from the torn anus. Ray began to abuse the mouth again as Blondie left the scene.

Vin gave a muffled moan as he buried his head in Chris’s shoulder not able to watch what was going to happen. Chris raised his hand put it over Vin head pressing the tousled head into his shoulder.

Blondie knelt down and added more weights to the already bruised and purple nipples. He grabbed both sets of weights and pulled on the weights then set them swinging.

Ray yelled as he came shooting his load down the tortured throat of his victim. He pulled out and wiped his wet cock on the Vin doubles hair.

Benjy finally made an appearance in this scene. He walked over to the bound man and proceeded to walk around him.

"Pretty isn’t he Larabee. Cum dripping out of his mouth and on his hair. His ass filled and dripping blood. Beautifully marked with the whip and crop. The nipples are a nice shade of purple, which happens when you cut off the circulation as long as we have. The cock bleeding and purple. Wonderful, I love it. Now, I know that I said you would get him back alive just not in real good shape, but I changed my mind. This is a lesson, Larabee, watch and learn."

Benjy took the rubber ring out of the mans mouth. He picked up a knife off the floor, showing it to the camera. Benjy swung and cut off the mans cock. The screaming was horrific as the man jerked and flailed around, blood pouring onto the floor. Benjy grabbed the long hair raising the head then in one motion slit the mans throat. Blood sprayed everywhere. The man gurgled and then was still.

Team 7 just sat in shock watching the TV. They had never seen anything so barbaric in their lives and they had seen some bad things. The four older members were just thankful that Vin had made an appearance before they had watched the last part of the tape. It was bad enough watching it done to a stranger let alone someone they cared about.

Vin had watched the ending with one eye open. He kept half his face pressed into Larabees shoulder. The young man shuddered in shock, and fear. This animal had kept him drugged while they had tortured this guy. He couldn’t remember any of it.

Benjy face the camera. He had blood all over him.

"Now I have good news and bad news. The bad news is the guy behind me is really really dead. The good news is, he is not Vin Tanner. Oh don’t get me wrong we have Tanner, but we haven’t harmed him. Kept him drugged and unconscious, but not harmed. Although, some of the guys wanted a go at him. He is an exquisite piece of ass. A warning, stay out of our business, Larabee or the next tape you get will star the real Vin Tanner."

The tape went blank. There was utter silence from the five men.

No one moved until Vin jumped up and ran for the bathroom. Chris and Nathan followed him. Vin was hunched over the stool vomiting. Chris held the long hair out of his face as Nathan got a glass of water and a wet washcloth.

Chris helped the shaky man to his feet enfolding him in a tight hug. Nathan came up and wiped Vins face off.

"Chris, I want him in bed. He needs to rest. He’s had a bad shock, even worse than the rest of us."

Vin jumped and all but yelled, "NO, I don’t want to be alone. They…they might come after me."

Chris grabbed Vin and pulled him back into his arms. Vin grasped Chris frantically, gripping the blond tightly enough to cause bruises. Chris could feel Vin shaking.

"No one is going to hurt you, Vin. I’m here, the guys are here. We aren’t going to leave you alone. Let’s go into the family room and get you settled on the sofa," Chris vowed his green eyes glinting with fury for the bastards who had scared and touched his vulnerable friend.

Vin allowed himself to be led out of the bathroom and settled on the sofa. Chris sat down and had Vin lay his head on his lap. Buck covered him up with the quilt and brushed his fingers down the soft cheek of his young teammate.

"We’re here kiddo. We’re not going anywhere. Just rest."

Josiah smiled down and softly said, "Bucks right, one of us will always be with you until we find these animals."

Vin gave a weak smile.

"Thanks guys."

Nathan approached with a glass of milk.

"Now don’t turn up your nose, I want you to drink this down. All of it."

Vin frowned, but he drank all the milk.

A few minutes later he was sound asleep. Nathan had slipped a sedative into the milk. Vin would probably have nightmares, so he wanted him to sleep as much as he could.

Chris tugged the quilt up under Vins chin, then rested his hand on Vins shoulder.

Glancing at Nathan, he said, "When we put him to bed I want you to check him out. Top to bottom. I mean everything Nathan. I want to know if they did anything to him. He’ll be out because of the sedative so he won’t be aware, but for all us we need to have peace of mind we need to know. I’ll tell him tomorrow. I think he’ll be relieved to."

Nathan nodded.

"I was planning on it, boss. I want to check for needle marks and any unusual bruises or marks."

The four men stayed up another hour discussing the tape. Buck called the office and found out the sweep team found three bugs in the office. Two of them were in Chris’s office. They were now sweeping the whole building.

"Josiah, pick Vin up and put him to bed. Nathan get what you need to check him out. Buck and I are going to go through the house a second time and make sure no one will be getting in. The dogs will let us know if someone drives up."

Chris watched as Josiah scooped Vin up quilt and all. He knew the man would not leave Vin alone, but he couldn’t help wanting to stay with the young sharpshooter.

Ten minutes later they were all in Chris’s bedroom. Nathan sat on the edge of the bed. Vin was curled up next to him facing the medic.

"Chris, Josiah and I are going to step out to the hall. Vin sure doesn’t need all of us in here. Just hurry out and tell us how he is," Buck said.

After the men had left shutting the door behind them, Chris looked at Nathan.

"What do you want me to do, Nathan?"

"Just be close by. I don’t think he’ll wake up, but just in case he gets restless I want you to sooth him. I sure as hell don’t want to cause him anymore trauma."

Nathan carefully took Vins shirt off. He started at the top of the tousled head. Nathan searched for any bumps or scratches. He looked around the eyes and then gently opened the mouth. Using a flashlight he scanned inside. He had planned on checking everything even those areas he had checked quickly at the office.

"His mouth is not bruised at all, Chris. I didn’t think so when I looked at him at the office, but now I’m sure. No one raped his mouth, there is no marks on the side of his mouth to indicate that he was gagged."

Nathan continued on down the smooth chest. He smiled when Vin flinched. The boy was sure ticklish.

Looking up at the tense blond, Nathan said, "So far so good. I can’t see or feel anything wrong. Help me get the rest of his clothes off. We’ll put a pair of sweats on him when I’m finished."

Chris went to the other side of the bed and moved to the center of the bed. He wanted to stay out of Nathan’s way, but he needed to be close to his friend. He gently placed his hand on Vins arm as much to let the young man know he was there as for his own piece of mind.

Nathan gently checked Vins genitals. He picked up the cock and checked it over then the balls. He moved Vins legs further apart and checked the inner thighs. He moved on down the long legs.

Looking up Nathan’s face was full of relief.

"No ones abused him, Chris. He doesn’t have a mark on him. No bruises, no red marks, no ligature marks."

Chris swallowed as he sighed in relief.

"Great, lets turn him over."

Gently the two men rolled Vin over on his stomach, when Vin murmured in his sleep, Chris stroked the back of his head and whispered soothing nonsense to the young man.

When Vin relaxed, Nathan stroked down the smooth back, then checked the back of the legs and thighs.

"I need your help, Chris. I need you to slowly pull his butt cheeks apart so I can check him. I won’t need to do anything major. Just look and brush my finger over his opening. I can tell if there is any swelling or redness without penetrating him."

Chris blushed a little as he placed his hands on Vins ass. He couldn’t help but notice how soft and warm Vin was. It was all he could do not to stroke the white globes. Nathan would freak if he did that.

At Nathan’s nod, Chris gently pulled the cheeks apart. Nathan quickly flashed the pin light and then touched his young friend.

When Vin shifted and mumbled something under his breath, Nathan leaned back and Chris released his friend.

Chris looked at the former medic with concern in his green eyes.

"He’s okay, Chris. They didn’t rape him; they didn’t tie him down. If they touched him at all it was a fleeting touch. I think that animal was right. They drugged him, stripped him and left him alone. If they really wanted to hurt him, he would have been in the video."

"Thank God, I’ve been so scared, Nathan."

"We all have. Let’s get him dressed and tucked up all warm and safe. Buck and Josiah are waiting for us."

A few minutes later Vin was dressed and tucked into the middle of the bed.

Chris let Nathan explain everything to the other two men. He heard Buck let loose with a quiet shout of joy and Josiah say a quick prayer of thanks.

Chris wandered over to the door.

"I’m going to bed. You guys can watch TV or whatever, just please don’t leave the house."

"I think I’m headed for bed. I want to call Rain before I go to sleep," Nathan said. He headed on down to the room that would be his for the next few days.

Buck and Josiah decided to stay up for awhile.

Chris took a quick shower. He left the bathroom door open so he could glance out periodically and check on Vin.

Slipping into a pair of sweatpants he slid into bed. He burrowed under the covers until he was lying next to Vin. He reached out and gently lay his hand over Vins.

Whispering softly he said, "Love you, cowboy. Just have to pick the right time to tell you. I won’t let anyone hurt you."

Chris drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Buck and Josiah headed down the hallway. They slowly opened the bedroom door and peeked in.

At some point, Vin had curled up in Chris’s arms. His head was resting on Chris’s shoulder, his arm lying across the blonde’s waist.

Chris was resting his cheek on the soft hair, his arms wrapped around the slender body of the man he loved.

"Now that is a pretty sight," Buck sighed shutting the door.

"You got that right, brother. Maybe one good thing will come out of this hell. Those two will finally get together," Josiah said smiling.

A few minutes later all was quiet at the Larabee ranch.

*

The next morning saw three of the five men up early. Nathan had fixed breakfast and was currently on the phone with his girlfriend Rain. Josiah and Buck were out at the barn taking care of the team’s horses. Chris allowed his men to keep their horses at the ranch.

In Chris Larabees bedroom, one man was wide-awake as he held the younger man in his arms.

Chris had been awake for about thirty minutes. When he realized Vin was curled around him sound asleep, he had decided to stay put. It was obvious that Vin had not gotten much sleep for a couple of nights.

Chris remembered the dark circles under the blue eyes, the fear that Vin tried to keep hidden from his friends. The tape had scared the four older men and made them fearful for their youngest. It had terrified Vin. The young sharpshooter had been shaken to find out he had been held and drugged by these animals.

As Chris flashed back remembering the contents of the tape he tightened his grip on the sleeping man. Strong emotions engulfed the blond ATF leader. He loved Vin, why hide it anymore. He was well aware of the fact that the rest of the team knew how he felt about Vin and according to Buck Vin felt the same way. After seeing that damn tape, Chris knew that he could not take a chance on losing Vin, losing the happiness he could have with the young man.

Chris leaned down to kiss the top of the golden brown head lying on his shoulder. As Chris was leaning down he shut his eyes. Therefore, he missed Vin looking up at him. Vin met Chris half way, his mouth meeting the lean blondes.

Chris opened his eyes and looked directly into Vins expressive blue ones. Seeing the love Vin had for him shining brightly Chris groaned and pressed Vin back. He covered the slim body with his own and kissed Vin until the young man was gasping for breath.

Chris planted kisses along Vins cheeks and kissed each eyelid.

Murmuring against the sleek neck Chris asked, "Do you really want this, Vin? I love you so much, but we can wait. We’ve had a bad shock with the video and threats, you most of all."

Vin wound his arms around Chris’s back.

"I love you to, Chris. I want this. I’ve wanted you for so long. Make me yours."

Chris gently took Vins clothes off then pulled his own clothes off. He stared down at the golden body laid out for his inspection.

Vin blushed as Chris looked at him. He reached up for the older man, but Chris gently held his hands to the bed.

"You are so beautiful, cowboy. Your skin is so smooth and silky soft. You’re golden all over. I don’t know why I didn’t make you mine before now. Yes, I do know why I was scared. It took the fear of losing you to make me open my eyes."

As Vin opened his mouth, Chris put his finger over the full lips.

"Don’t say a word. This is for you."

Chris proceeded to drive Vin crazy. He kissed every part of the luscious body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. He found Vins ticklish spots and the spots that made him arch in pleasure.

Chris ignored the cock laying the nest of golden curls until Vin was sobbing in need. Chris opened his mouth and swallowed the hard shaft whole. He sucked Vin down until he felt Vins cock touch the back of his throat. He rolled the furry balls in his fingers, gently pulling on the sack.

Vin screamed as he came, gushing down Chris’s throat. Chris sucked until Vin had nothing left to give. He lapped at the spent cock, licking Vin clean.

Chris carefully turned Vin over on his side, bending one leg. Chris grabbed massage oil out of the nightstand. As he inserted one finger into the pulsing hole, Vin tried to push back forcing the slick finger in deeper.

As Chris slid two fingers inside he began stroking Vins cock. He brushed across Vins prostrate gland smiling as Vin yelped, his cock filling again.

Chris inserted three fingers and twisted them loosening the tight channel. He added oil to his cock and put the cock head at Vins entrance.

Gently he pushed inside, whenever he felt Vin tense he stopped letting the young body get used to the intrusion.

Soon he was balls deep in the moist tight heat. Taking a deep breath he slowly began to move. As he felt Vin begin to move back against him, Chris increased the pace.

The older man grasped Vins shaft and began pumping it.

The two men came together. Chris went as deep as he could into his lover. He stayed inside the tight passage feeling Vins heat surrounding him.

Chris had his arms around the slender waist, he felt Vin grasp his arms tightly. The two men stayed that way for several minutes.

Chris shifted and pulled out of the young man. Vin groaned at the loss.

Chris lay him down on the bed on his back.

"Are you okay? I tried to be careful…I"

Vin placed his hand over Chris’s mouth.

"I’m fine, cowboy. It was wonderful. You were so gentle. I love knowing that I carry a part of you inside me."

"Glad you liked it because it was heaven for me. If I have anything to say about it. You’ll carry a part of me inside you seven days a week."

Chris leered although he was smiling as Vin blushed.

Swooping down on that luscious mouth, Chris kissed Vin deeply.

He climbed out of bed and pulled Vin up with him. Gently steering the young man towards the bathroom, Chris admired the view of Vins sweet ass.

"Quit staring at me, Larabee" Vin said stepping into the shower stall.

"Get used to it, Tanner. I don’t plan on you getting out of my sight any time soon," Chris let his hand wander down the sleek back and cup the firm ass cheeks.

As Vin turned to face him, Chris shoved him up against the shower wall covering his mouth and sinking his tongue into Vins hot mouth.

Chris slid his arm around Vin waist and tugged the sharpshooter closer until their groins rubbed against each other. He wrapped his other hand in Vins long hair, holding the young man in place as he ravaged the luscious mouth.

Vin looped an arm around the blond neck; he let his other hand drop between their bodies. He grasped both cocks and made sure the hard shafts rubbed constantly against each other.

It took but a few minutes for the two men to come again.

"Damn, Vin you’re going kill me. I haven’t cum this often in years," Chris gasped.

"Getting old, cowboy. You sucked me off first so I’m still one up on you," Vin smirked his blue eyes glinting with amusement and deep satisfaction.

Chris smiled. He wrapped both hands around jaw and made sure that Vin was looking at him.

"I’ll show you later just how old I am, boy. Now its time for our shower, then breakfast, then figure out our battle plan."

They took their time soaping and washing each other off. Little kisses and licks were interspersed with gentle bites. Eventually the two men were finished and got dressed.

Wandering into the kitchen, they found Nathan sitting at the kitchen table. He had a big grin on his face.

"Hello, guys. Been up long?"

Vin turned a bright red as he flashed his eyes from Nathan to Chris. He didn’t say a word as he fixed himself a bowl of cereal.

"Not up anymore, Nathan. Been taken care of," Chris replied smiling. He loved it when Vin blushed.

"Chris…" Vin hissed as he choked on his food.

Nathan took pity on his young friend.

"Just teasing, Vin. I’m real happy for you and Chris. Just to warn you Buck and Josiah were in here earlier and heard enough to figure out what the two of you were doing. They were thrilled also," Nathan soothed patting Vins arm.

"I’m going out to see what those two are up to. Vin you stay in here with Nathan." Chris instructed. He gave Nathan a look over the sharpshooter head. He wanted Nathan to assure Vin that he not been tied or touched. He figured Vin would not want an audience for the conversation.

Thirty minutes later, the three men strode in from the barn. Chris had taken the time to warn Buck and Josiah not to tease Vin. He was embarrassed enough. He did accept congratulations for finally getting off the stick and seeing what was right in front of him.

They found Nathan and Vin in the family room. Nathan was reading the paper as Vin was watching cartoons.

Buck dropped down next to Vin and slung an arm around the slender shoulders.

"How are you doing, pard? Sleep well?"

Vin arched an eyebrow at him. Buck was not real subtle, although it was obvious he was trying. Chris probably told him to behave. Well two could play at that game.

"Pretty well. I could go to sleep now. All that exercise this morning tired me out. You old guys really have stamina," Vin burst out laughing at the shocked look on Buck’s face.

Bucks mouth just fell open much to the amusement of his friends.

"Okay, Vin. You got me. Just wanted to say I’m happy for the two of you," Buck replied laughing with the others. He gave Vin a quick hug.

Chris sat down on the other side of Vin. Nathan and Josiah each occupied a lounged chair.

"We have to figure out our course of action. These animals cannot be allowed to get away with this," Chris snarled. He put his arm around Vin, tugging the young man closer.

"Maybe we should turn it over to another team. Stay out of it. If we pursue it they might take Vin again," Nathan murmured.

"NO, I want them. They killed that guy and kidnapped and threatened me. I want to see them punished," Vin said his blue eyes shooting sparks.

"We’ll get them, Vin. No matter how long it takes, we’ll find them and make them pay," Buck replied his normally calm face looking like it was carved in stone.

Just then Chris’s cell phone rang. All five men froze; they had a bad feeling about the phone ringing. After all they were all present.

Chris picked up the phone, "Larabee…yeah who is this. Right… now why in the hell should I believe you…We’ll check it out…just make sure you make yourself available when we get there."

Chris hung up the phone and looked at his friends.

"That was the camera man for the video we were sent. He told me where Benjy and his crew are."

"Why did he call and tell you this? Sounds like a trap," Josiah observed his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"He said that filming gay rough sex is one thing. Murder and kidnapping was not what he wanted to be involved in. He said that he could not prevent the killing, but he did not participate in the rape and torture of that poor man."

"I say we go, check it out. Its our first big lead," Vin said.

"Okay, but we stay together. Vin I want you right next to me, I want you to promise me that you will stay at my side," Chris demanded. The blond tightened his hold on his new lover.

Vin looked up into Chris’s eyes and smiled innocently.

"Of course I will, cowboy. I just want them brought to justice."

"I mean it Vin. Promise me or I’ll knock you out and take you to Netties. She’ll keep a close eye on you."

Vins blue eyes widened in surprise. Chris was really worried and scared for his lover.

"I promise, Chris. You just remember that I can do my job."

"I know that you can, babe. In this instance I want to be extra careful."

"Fine" then hissing under his breath, Vin added "Don’t call me that in front of the guys."

Vin turned a bright red as everyone laughed.

"Its okay, kid. We don’t mind and personally I think it cute, I think the nickname kinda goes with you," Buck replied in his best I’m so sincere tone.

"Fuck you, Bucklin," Vin gasped. He tried to lunge at Buck planning on tackling the bigger man to the ground. He knew Buck was ticklish and planned on making him pay.

Chris refused to relinquish his hold on the younger man.

"Stow it. Let’s get our stuff and get going. The guy said everyone would be there in about three hours."

The men quickly got changed and got their weapons. They piled into Chris’s SUV and headed for the showdown with the men who had tried to shatter their world and their young sharpshooter.

As they drove up to the warehouse, they dumped the SUV about a block away. This was an old abandoned area of town. The warehouses were not used by any company. A perfect place for illegal activity.

Reaching the door of the warehouse they were looking for Chris motioned for Buck to follow him inside. Vin frowned, but Chris motioned and without saying a word made it plain that he wanted Vin to come in the door between Buck and Josiah.

Five long minutes later the men were standing in a large room looking at the carnage that had been left.

Eight men were lying dead on the floor. They all had been shot several times and left where they had fallen. One of the men had a note attached to his bloody shirt.

It said HERE LIES THE TRAITOR…SCREWED UP AGAIN LARABEE.

Chris blew up; he kicked a chair across the room. Obviously the man with the note was the cameraman who had called him with information.

The five ATF agents were real upset when they did not find the man known as Benjy among the dead.

Vin looked up as Josiah walked out of an adjoining room. He noticed that the older man seemed a bit shaken.

As Vin went to walk by him, Josiah reached out and grasped Vin by the arm turning him around and giving him a gently shove towards Chris.

"Don’t go in there, Vin. Your double is in there and I don’t think you should see it. It seems they got knife happy after they slit his throat and…well the rats have had a heyday with all the blood."

Vin paled and didn’t argue with his friend. Seeing a VCR against the wall, he went over to investigate.

There was a tape inside. Calling the rest of the team over, they pushed play.

Benjy appeared on the screen. In the background they could see the dead men. A couple of them were still in the throes of death.

Smiling widely, Benjy said, "As you can see I don’t like traitors and I don’t like witnesses. It has been necessary for me to eliminate both. I can easily get with my backers and get more muscle. Men who want to be in the movies and don’t care if they have to rough fuck someone are a dime a dozen, especially if you pay them enough. Tough luck, Larabee. By the time you see this I will be on my way of the country. Take good care of your pretty boy sharpshooter, I haven’t forgotten him or what you have cost me. I believe in vengeance no matter how long it might take. I do so love blood and screaming and tight asses being fucked. Sleep tight boys. Until we meet again. Oh by the way, the building is wired and when you walked in the door the timer was set to blow in fifteen minutes."

The screen went blank.

The men ran for the door. They just made it outside and behind another building when the warehouse blew up. Chris and Buck both put theirs arms over Vin to protect him from flying debris.

When the dust settled, Vin glared at both men.

"I’m fine. Quit treating me like I’m a kid you have to take care of."

"Sorry, Vin. It’s just that damn video is fresh in our minds and we thought it was you for so long," Buck apologized.

"Okay, Bucklin, I understand," Vin replied then glanced at Larabee waiting for an apology.

"Get pissed, Vin because you’re going to be by my side for quite some time. And I’m not going to apologize for it," Chris crossed his arms as though daring Vin to argue with him.

Vin opened his mouth, but he could tell that Chris was deeply unnerved by what had happened.

"Just don’t smother me to much or I might have to shoot you," Vin mumbled.

Chris couldn’t help himself; he grabbed Vin in a big hug and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you, Vin," the lean blond said.

"Love you to, Chris" Vin murmured well aware that they had an audience and he was a little embarrassed.

Nathan cleared his throat. "Chris, I think we need to call Travis and give him the low down. You tell him as much as you want, but I can hear sirens and we need to get control of the situation."

"You’re right, Nathan. Buck take Vin and go wait in the SUV. Josiah and Nathan will guide the local boys in the right direction and I’ll give Travis a call."

Buck slung his arm around Vin and herded him towards the vehicle. Josiah and Nathan wandered over to the black and whites pulling up. Chris walked over to a building and pulled his cell phone out. He leaned against the wall as he talked to Travis about the last two days.

*

Meanwhile, on a private plane crossing into Mexico, Cedric Thomas otherwise known as Benjy was sipping on a glass of white wine.

He smiled to himself as he imagined the looks on the ATF agent’s faces. If they were as smart as he thought they were they made it out of the warehouse alive. He would lay low for a few months then return for his revenge. FBI agent Miller would keep his mouth shut, especially when he heard about the deaths at the warehouse. Miller would be mad that Tanner was still alive, but he would just have to deal with it. Cedric had thought about killing Miller, but the man might be useful down the road.

Tanner had become not only the method of getting vengeance on Larabee, but also a personal obsession to Cedric. True he had not raped Tanner when he had him drugged, but he had touched the young sharpshooter. Cedric had marveled at the smooth skin, the muscle tone, and the gorgeous looks. The cock surrounded by a nest of golden brown curls had drawn him. He could not help himself; he had delicately licked the soft shaft. His touches had been so gentle that Tanner in his drugged state would never have registered them. Cedric had made sure he had video taped the unconscious man. He had wanted a tape to watch until he could have the real thing in his bed. He wanted to watch himself stroke and touch Tanner.Yes, he would pay Larabee back, then take Tanner for his own amusement. Cedric was wealthy enough to have friends around the world and he had houses in many countries. A lot of those countries did not have extradition treaties with America. Tanner would be his sex toy for as long as he kept Cedric amused or the obsession ran out. Then maybe Cedric would contact his friend the Sheik and turn Tanner over to him. The Sheik had a lot of sexual perversions he would love to try on someone as beautiful as Vin Tanner. Yes the future looked very promising indeed.

*

It was several hours later that the five men arrived back at the Larabee ranch. By the time that it taken them to drive back Vin had convinced the team that Benjy was long gone. Seeing that Vin needed to believe that and that the young man wanted things to get back to normal, Chris told the rest of his team to head on home. He told them to go ahead and keep with the plan to take the rest of the week off. He figured with the mental and emotional turmoil, they needed it. Besides, he wanted a few days with Vin alone. He wanted to continue to explore the new aspect of their relationship.

Thirty minutes later the guys were gone. Chris promised to call each of them first thing in the morning to check in. After making sure the house was locked up, Chris went in search of his best friend, and newfound lover.

He found Vin in their bedroom, funny how he was already thinking of this as their home and their bedroom.

Chris’s breath caught in his throat as he beheld the sight in front of him. Vin had dimmed the lights. On the night table there were two candles burning and a bottle of scented oil. Vin had put on a blue shirt that brought out his expressive eyes. The blue shirt was the only article of clothing he was wearing and the shirt was unbuttoned. Vin had piled the pillows up behind him and was leaning against them. He had one leg out straight, the other leg he had bent leaving the foot flat on the bed. Vin had hold of his cock and was slowly stroking it with one hand. The other hand he had resting behind his head.

"Waiting for you, cowboy. Thought you might be hungry. Like what I have prepared for you," Vin asked his husky voice purring across the room.

Chris was yanking his clothes off as he approached the bed. He stood naked by the bed gazing down at his whole world. Licking his lips he slid onto the bed and like a lion stalking his prey he crawled up the lithe golden body. He slid his hand over Vins and the two of them stroked the hardening cock.

"Starving, babe. It was real thoughtful of you to think that I might be hungry. I think you need to let go and let me eat," Chris whispered as he bent and licked the top of Vins cock.

Vin took his hand off his cock and placed it at the back of Chris’s blond head. Chris sucked Vins cock deep into his throat. At Vins moan of approval the blond set himself to drive the young man crazy.

Chris sucked and licked the silky smooth shaft, at times gently nipping at it. He rolled the balls in his fingers carefully pulling at the skin. He did not want to do anything that might make Vin think of that damn video, so he was going to take Vin carefully and gently just like this morning.

Chris slid his tongue into the slit then sucked at the cock head. Feeling Vin tighten his grip in his hair, Chris glanced up. Vin had tossed his head back and was panting in desire. As he felt Vin try to thrust up into his mouth, Chris gripped the slender hips holding his lover in place.

Chris felt that Vin was close. The blond team leader slid his hand under the firm ass of his lover and lifted up. He swallowed Vin even deeper and sucked hard hearing the young man scream out his release. Chris continued sucking until Vin was dry. Chris licked the shaft clean and placed a soft kiss on the cock tip as he lay the limp body down on the bed.

Chris crawled up next to Vin and pulled the young man into his arms. He nuzzled the soft hair and as Vin turned his face up, Chris claimed his mouth.

Chris kept one hand behind the tousled head as he mapped out every inch of the hot mouth beneath his. He placed one hand on Vins ass pulling the lithe body closer to his. Vin wrapped his arms Chris and matched Chris breathless kiss. Chris slipped the shirt off Vin.

Chris began playing with the ass under his hand; he slipped his fingers down the cleft and played with Vins hole. When Vin tried to push himself back onto Chris’s fingers, Chris removed his hand.

"No, Vin. I need to get some oil on my hand. I won’t hurt you," Chris said. He leaned over Vin and poured oil onto his hand.

Chris jerked as he felt Vin grasp his shaft and start sucking at his nipples. Chris moaned as he lay back down. He gripped the back of Vins head holding the young man to his chest. Vin obliged by sucking and biting the hard nubs.

Chris reached around Vin and began preparing his lover. He slid in one finger and almost came then when he felt Vins hot channel close around his skin. Carefully he worked up to three fingers until Vin was pushing himself back onto the fingers impaling him.

Chris grasped the tousled head and pulled Vin off his nipples. Vin glanced at Chris his lips swollen and red, his eyes dilated with desire.

"Vin, I want you to ride me. I want to see you cum again."

Vin nodded. He reached and poured oil onto his hands and slicked up Chris’s cock. Vin relaxed his muscles and raised himself over the cock waiting for him.

Slowly Vin lowered himself onto the hard shaft. The two men never took their eyes off each other. When Vin was fully impaled both men paused until Vins muscles adjusted to the fullness.

Chris pulled Vins hands behind his back and held them there with one hand. He began to play with Vins nipples, pinching and twisting them.

"Ride me, Vin. Feel my cock deep in your ass, filling you completely. You’re mine and no one else will ever love you as much as I do."

Vin moaned as the words washed over him. He loved it when Chris talked like this.

Vin used his thigh muscles and began to rise up and down on the hard shaft. Chris bent his knees and began to thrust upwards as Vin slid down.

Chris kept Vins hands behind his back. As Vin let his head fall back, Chris let go of the rosy hard nipples and took a handful of that mass of hair. The blond pulled down until Vins neck was arched; the men never lost the rhythm they had built up.

Chris partially sat up and pulled Vin down never stopping his thrusting hips. Chris latched onto the arched neck sucking and biting down leaving a mark on the tanned shoulder. He left a similar mark on the other shoulder.

Chris let go of the golden brown hair and grasped Vins dripping cock. He matched their movements with his stroking of Vins shaft.

Chris felt the world shatter around him as he came surging up forcefully into the hot ass. He sent his seed deep into the bowels of his lover. Vin followed his lover over the edge, shouting as he shot his seed onto Chris’s chest.

Chris let Vin fall onto his chest. He put his arms around his lover and held on tight. As their breathing got back to normal he whispered, "That was fantastic. I love you, Vin."

Vin let his dazed blue eyes drift up to look into equally dazed green eyes.

"Love you to, Chris, I never felt anything so wonderful."

They lay together for a couple of minutes, then roused up enough to take a quick shower. The day had been so long and exhausting although personally fulfilling that the two men fell into bed and almost immediately went to sleep after their hot shower.

They wrapped themselves around each other and nestled under the blankets. The plan was to sleep late then have a nice long hot breakfast in bed. The two men wanted to see if breakfast was going to be even better than the dinner they had just had.

*

Several thousand miles away, Cedric Thomas was on the phone.

"Had to shut down the operation in Denver. ATF was to close. No…there were no witnesses left. I figure I’ll have the operation back up in a few months. Not an option to go to California…hate the place and to many competitors. Plan on going back to Denver… got some unfinished business. Also have an FBI agent in the pocket…someone who is to scared to open his mouth…Have something I want and need to pick up…something real nice, soft, sweet and vulnerable…don’t worry it won’t interfere with our making movies…this is personal…real personal…yeah…I’ll call you later."

Cedric hung up the phone and clicked on the remote. He stroked his cock as he looked at the TV. On the big screen TV he watched as a drugged Vin Tanner was stripped and lay vulnerable on the bed. He watched himself approach the helpless young man and start to stroke the sweet, soft skin. The nipples were gently pinched, so gently that the drugged man did not even flinch. The soft hair was stroked; the abdomen was licked and gently sucked on. Not hard enough to leave any mark. Cedric watched as he remembered how the cock had tasted, the balls just fit into his mouth. He remembered oiling up his little finger and barely slipping it inside the hot channel. It was at that point that he knew Vin Tanner would ultimately be his and his alone. Not one mark had he left on the young man at his mercy? However, once he had Tanner in his clutches again that would change. Cedric liked it rough and he planned on taking Tanner whenever, and however he wanted to. Larabee and his fucking team be damned. Cedric moaned as he came mumbling the Vin…Vin…Vin…soon Vin.

 

 

TBC maybe