The Kiss

by TexasAries

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between three men (Chris/Vin/Ezra), consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray! This snippet is part of a larger WIP, with much more to come. ;)

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati for beta reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story.

 

The Kiss
by TexasAries


Ezra's POV

Chris and Vin were doing laps in the pool while I decided to take advantage of the lounge chairs to work on my tan. It was nice just to lie there and let the sun bake into my muscles to relax the
tension from them. Normally I go undercover alone and usually I prefer it that way, but I was glad Vin and Chris were in this one with me; they help focus me so that I won't give in to my desire to wipe the leering grin from Vega's face. From the moment I arrived he's been trying to gain my attention by using his wealth to get me into bed. It will be a cold day in hell before that will happen. There are only two men I would make love with ...

WHAT THE HELL?

No. It was time to face facts, especially after my experience sharing a bed with them last night. If it had been anyone else I would have woken them and made them move away from me; instead I lay there enjoying the feel of my two friends' bodies and the sensation of being held by people who truly cared for me.

Why?

Was it because of the case or is it something else? Yes, both Chris and Vin are very attractive men but I've always known that. So what changed? Could it be a case of rebound, falling for someone that there could be no hope of my actually having so I could get over Serena with no chance of being hurt emotionally again? That could be it, or could it be a simple case of curiosity? With the case requiring us to pose as three men involved in a committed, long-term relationship these feelings could be generated by my subconscious to satisfy my curiosity as to the intimacy between men and I've focused on my friends because I trust them, because I feel safe with them and they understand me. Thinking back to a conversation with the man who'd told me about the birds and the bees I knew it could be a possibility.

Ray had been one of the few adults I'd met who had gotten to know me as a child and we'd kept in touch. He was also the only person I knew that could beat Buck's track record with women…but he'd also made love with two or three men over his fifty years. To this day I don't know why he chose to confide that detail of his sex life, but he had explained to me that the reason he'd tried sex with men was because he'd been curious and had found the men attractive so he'd indulged his curiosity with them. Ray had also told me about a study done that found only 5% of the population fell into the either totally straight or gay range. Everyone else fell somewhere in between those two extremes and he'd told me that I might one day find a man I was attracted to in that manner. Too bad he didn't warn me that I might find two and they would be my best friends.

I needed to think about this, to get away so that I could really figure out what was going on with me; unfortunately walking away wasn't an option, especially on this case. Maybe once the case was over I could take time of to really think about everything, get some perspective…get away from Vin and Chris.

Think of the devil and he shall appear; I opened my eyes when I felt someone looking down on me and found Chris standing there. Rivulets of water were cascading down his body and my attention was caught by one that came off his right shoulder and trailed down the center of
his muscular chest and across his stomach to disappear into the soaked trucks that clung to his hips and groin. My body began to tingle with arousal at the view being displayed, and dragging my gaze back upward I saw curiosity and speculative look in his eyes.

* 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7


Chris' POV

The spot between my shoulder blades was itching so I knew that we were being watched. I didn't like the fact we didn't have all the intel on this man; someone had messed up, and if it got Ezra or Vin hurt I would personally see to it that the person responsible regretted the day he or she was born. If either of them were to get killed ...

LORD! Don't even think that. I'm here and I can protect them. It was very obvious to me – to all of us – that what Vega really wanted was Ezra and Vin. The way Vega looked at my two men made me want to tear him apart with my bare hands. I could feel myself tremble with anger at the thought of what he might be planning and wanting to do to Vin and Ezra. Well, he wouldn't have a chance to hurt either of them. NO ONE HURTS THE ONES I LOVE!

LOVE?

Is that what I'm feeling? That dream I kept having... seeing Sarah and Adam and feeling the hurt start…but softer, as though the other two men's presence were helping to dull the pain. And the way Sarah talked about them, it was as if she understood and accepted them in my life. Then there was the way I'd gathered Ezra into my arms that time – it was for the case, of course, but how right it had felt. Looking over at the man in question as he lay sunning himself like some sleek jungle cat, I wondered why I felt the urge to touch and pet him to see if he would purr?

The feeling of being watched grew even stronger and there seemed to be a dark cloud of danger surrounding Ezra, so I pulled myself out of the pool and made my way to his side to look down at the man, letting my eyes follow the shape and slopes of the man's form. His eyes were closed and his face relaxed in sleep, the breeze gently tossing the silken strands of his hair and hardening his nipples as it played across his sweat-covered body. Sweat had gathered like dew on his skin and I found myself wanting to taste it as it ran in tiny rivulets down his smooth chest and muscular abdomen. His right leg was bent slightly at the knee and the other lay straight, and even though the swimming trunks he wore were loose the thin fabric still caressed the shape of his manhood and made me wish I could peel back the material to view this man in all his glory.

Ezra must have sensed me standing there, because he opened his eyes and then raised his hand to shield them from the light. A smile graced his mouth as he looked up at me. "Matthew." He said it softly, and there was a huskiness to the tone of his voice that caressed my ear.

He shifted so that I could sit beside him, but to keep my balance I had to brace myself with my arms on either side of his body. I found myself leaning over Ezra, blocking the direct sunlight from his face as water from the pool dripped off of me and onto him. Our faces were only a few inches apart as we looked into each other's eyes. "He's still watching us."

"I believe you're right."

Never breaking eye contact, I leaned in even closer so that our mouths were only a breath apart. //** Do you trust me ?**// I silently asked.

//** Always **// was the wordless answer reflected in his wide eyes.

I guess we were both curious or the sun had relaxed all the tension out of him because Ezra didn't tense as our lips touched although he did close his eyes. I closed my own eyes to savor and explore what it felt like to kiss this man. I didn't know about any other man, but Ezra's lips were soft and full and there was also a strength there that lay dormant. Without knowing why I deepened the kiss, wanting to release that power, and I felt him respond by relaxing into it. His hand had looped around my back to hold me loosely while the other lay against my waist, and when he slowly opened his mouth I couldn't resist dipping in to taste. There was the wine and honey from the chicken we'd had at lunch, and there was a sweet undertone that just whispered Ezra to me.

* 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7

Vin's POV


I watched as Chris slowly lowered his head towards Ezra's and I couldn't look away. As the kiss deepened Ezra wrapped his arm around Chris' back and tilted his head up to accept what Chris wanted from him. It was so much like my dream from last night…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was herdin' horses into the corral along with another man. Once all the horses were in we closed the gate. Lookin' over to the man I saw it was Chris, but not the Chris I know; this Chris was a little older, more relaxed, and he radiated love and contentment. My heart broke for my Chris then, because in this other man I could see what he must have been like before he lost his wife and child.

It was weird, but I felt like I was returning the love and joy being directed at me straight back at him. Then our attention was grabbed by our names being called. I turned toward the voice and I saw Ezra, but again it wasn't my Ezra. He was coming towards us from the house, his shirt was hanging open and a smile that I had never seen before greeted Chris and me. He, too, was older, but his body was as fit as my Ezra's was.

Chris and I dismounted and leaned against the gate, waiting for Ezra to join us. He reached me first and wrapped his arms around my waist and I grabbed the back of his head and…OH MY GOD, I kissed him! Passionately, and I couldn't make myself stop. His lips were ever so soft and sensual. Not even Melissa could kiss like this.

When I finally released Ezra, he turned to Chris and I watched as they both kissed each other. I expected to be jealous, but I wasn't. Chris released Ezra and then grabbed me and… OH MY GOD, then HE kissed me! I swear that it felt like lighting striking. He cuddled both Ezra and me together and we turned to watch as the horses ran the length of the corral.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Both men broke off the kiss, looking into each other's faces, searching for some type of sign. Then they turned towards me as though pleading with me to help them. Like I'd have a clue as to
what to do – other than climb out of this pool and kiss them both.

Instead of acting on that first impulse, I did the only other thing I could think of; I splashed them with water like a kid would do to help ease the tension that was radiating off them in waves. Both
Chris and Ezra cursed me as I drenched them and then they both took off after me. It had seemed to sweep away the tension - at least until they cornered me in the pool. Each of them had captured one of my arms and were holding me in the corner with their bodies, and I was about to call out my surrender when I looked into their faces.

I froze. So did they.

Everywhere they touched me was tingling and burning me with their heat, and I felt myself responding to them. They moved closer, drawn to me like moths to a flame.

They would stop if I wanted them to, but I didn't. I wanted this to happen. I wanted to see if real life could be as wonderful as my dream.

I swore that I could hear Buck cursing all the way from his surveillance post at the sight of what was happening between the three of us. I forgot all about him, though, as Chris and Ezra drew
me towards them like a call that I couldn't refuse. Ezra nervously licked his lips as he leaned in towards to me…

And then a voice interrupted us just as our lips were about to touch. "Excuse me gentlemen, but Mr. Vega wishes you to join him in the study."

Guess me and my dream would have to wait.

END