TITLE: Sweet Illusions

AUTHOR: TexasAries2

FANTOM: Magnificent Seven-ATF AU

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle.
texasaries2@yahoo.com

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra/Buck/Vin

COMPANION: "Proof of Ownership", "To Grab a Dream", and "Inspired Performance"

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

CHALLENGE: Alder Challenge: Lead the dear reader astray, then set things aright at the end.


Sweet Illusions
by TexasAries2


Vin couldn't help the look of shock that passed over his face as he gazed at his lover. "Are you nuts Ez? No one is going to believe it."

Smiling reassuringly at his lover Ezra told him, "They will Vin. People only see what they want to see, besides Buck and Chris wouldn't be expecting this."

"Ezzzzz...."

"Come on Vin where is your sense of adventure?"

Biting his lip the Texan held up the piece of cloth as he replied, "Reckon the same place my pants will be." After a moment he sighed. "All right Ez. If you thing Buck and Chris will like it, I'm willing to give it a shot." He raised twinkling blue eyes to his partner as a sly smile came across his face. "Reckon they'll be mighty surprised. But if they don't like it I expect some major compensation from you."

"That's the spirit Mr. Tanner."

---------------------------------------------------

Chris Larabee and Buck Wilmington arrived at Angelus according to their lovers' instructions. Both men sat down at a table in the bar waiting for Ezra and Vin to show up.

The restaurant was one of Denver's best, and was a favorite of lovers for it was high in the mountains with a breathtaking view of the surrounding valley and mountains. One part of the restaurant actually jutted from the side of the cliff and was surrounded on three sides by glass, that could be removed on warm nights, giving the dinners the illusion of sitting in air. Part of the terrace was uncovered allowing the more romantic couples to dance out under the moon and stars.

Angelus also had small intimate rooms, some with stone fireplaces, but all with soft lighting and gentle music playing the background. This allowed the dinners to eat and dance in privacy when the doors are closed.

Both agents sat back in their seats people watching as they sipped their drinks waiting for their missing lovers to show.

---------------------------------------------------

I looked around the small bar for our two missing lovers, but couldn't fine hide nor hair of them. Instead my eyes landed on two women sitting across the room from us on high bar stools.

Now all my lovers are beautiful in a very male way and I loved each of them dearly, but I also enjoy looking at beautiful women. Not that I would do anything about it, but look. For the first time in my life I was happy and contented in my relationship with the three men that had taken up residence in my heart, mind and soul. They are too important to me to screw it up by doing anything stupid like fooling around on them.

Sipping my whiskey I started to check out the menu left at our table but every once in a while, I would lift my head to search for those two missing rascals and somehow end up checking the two women. There was something about them that drew my attention and I couldn't figure out what it was. I slid a glance towards the ol' Stud to see if he had noticed the other occupants of the bar.

The slight puzzled frown on my blonde Dynamo's face had me checking the women out more thoroughly to see if they posed a threat to us. The first woman was blonde facing away from us, but I couldn't help but notice those long shapely legs of her's. That was one of my downfalls, for I love long, long legs. It's probably why I'm so attracted to both Vin and Chris for they had these long legs that seemed to go on forever. Not that my little Southern Reb didn't have great legs, he does. Boy does he.

Turning my attention back to the blonde I followed those legs from her nicely shaped feet encased in blue two inch heels up, up until they disappeared into a soft blue backless number that exposed the long column of her back to just shy of where the swell of her butt would start. The cut and design of the dress was unique in that it had eight splits that stopped at mid thigh with the front of the dress attached to a collar around her throat . The dress just seemed to float around the blonde and showed off her willowy form and neck breaking legs to perfection.

Her blonde hair cascaded down to just below her shoulders in a riot of soft curls that made me itch to touch for it reminded me of my Vin's. She must have felt my eyes on her for she turned slightly to look over one slender shoulder at me. The blue pools that looked shyly from underneath long, dark lashes were the same blue as our Texan Wildfire's with the same high cheekbones, slender nose and pouting lips as Vin.

Dragging my eyes away from the beautiful blonde, I desperately looked around once more for our missing lovers, but still no Vin and no Ezra. To try to keep my eyes away from the two strangely familiar women I checked my watch for hundredth time and saw that our lovers were fifteen minutes late, which wasn't all that unusual. Against my wishes my eyes were drawn back to the strangely familiar women but this time I was caught up in the red head's challenging emerald eyes.

I swallowed noisily as I hastily dropped my eyes.

//** OH LORDY! Come on Guys get here all ready.**//

//** Behave Buck. Behave. **//

I knew that I was in trouble when I couldn't resist looking back up at the red head, who was still looking. As she caught my glance a slow, sensual smile started to grace her lips, just like my Georgian Peach has done on a number of occasions, and I knew that I was in trouble. The red head was dressed in a black little number that kind of reminded me of the dresses worn in the movie Victor/Victoria that Ezra had rented for us to see one night. The dress stopped along the middle of her thigh with long strains of black fringe reaching down to mid calf. Small, strapy two-inch heels covered her feet giving definition to the curve of her sexy legs. Her gown had a low-neck line that exposed the gentle swell of her breast while highlighting the beautiful black choker necklace she wore. She was more … well endowed than the little blonde. Not that the blonde needed to complain -- she was perfect the way she was.

I dropped my eyes and turned to look at Chris who was staring at the menu with a calm expression on his face but couldn't conceal his death like hold on the paper from me. So I wasn't only one that was attracted to the two women across the room from them. Good … then we can keep each other from doing something stupid and breaking our young lover's hearts.

---------------------------------------------------

The two ATF agents didn't see the two women exchanging smiles and glances at Buck's and Chris's obvious interest in them but steadfast refusal to do anything about it. Ezra was half afraid that Buck or Chris wouldn't be able to resist and would leave them if given the chance. Their refusal to do anything warmed both Ezra and Vin's hearts for it proved to the both of them that their two older lovers had no intention of ruining their relationship. They were choosing them.

Ezra and Vin got up and made their way to their lovers' sides, while the other men at the bar who were trying to get the two beauties' attention sat and watched enviously as they made their way over to the two men.

---------------------------------------------------

I looked up as both women started towards us and panic set in. I could feel myself swallowing nervously, trying to figure out someway to discourage them before our missing lovers arrived. I watched them as they moved sensually towards us from across the bar and was caught by something familiar about how they moved.

---------------------------------------------------

Ezra watched as Buck looked first nervous and then seeing the scoundrel's eyes widen when he realized who they were. The shit eating grin that both Vin and Ezra loved appeared on his face as Buck stood to greet them. Chris gave Buck a glare that if looks could kill he would be six feet under and burnt to a crisp. As they continue to approach their blonde Dynamo reluctantly stood, giving him his first good look at them. They watched as his face changed from cold politeness to shocked disbelief and then finally to a burning hunger.

---------------------------------------------------

Knowing that they were being watched my little Rebel held out his slender hand and in a slightly breathless sexy southern voice that started a fire in the pit of my stomach, said, "My name is Elizabeth Standish, but please call me Liz and this is my companion Vivian Tanner. You are?"

Deciding to play along with the two … ladies I took Ezra's… no Liz's slender hand in mine before raised it to my lips and place a chaste kiss on the back. "I'm honored to meet such lovelies as yourselves. I am Charles Wilmington at your service, but you can call me Buck. This ugly cuss is Christopher Larabee."

Chris and I moved so that we could pull out two chairs allowing our wild and crazy lovers to sit down before we resume our own seats. I watched in fascination as Vivian shifted to cross her legs, resulting in me wanting to run my hands up those long slender legs. A slight smile graced her face as she naughtily looked up at me from under her lashes.

Her voice was, soft and willowy but still had Vin slightly raspy Texan accent making me shiver in desire as she asked, "I hope you don't mind us seeking shelter at your table, but you seemed like a
nice … strong … pair of men and you were all alone."

//** OH LORDY! **// I whispered in my mind as I used everything in my power not to pounce on these two tempting creatures here and now. Instead I looked into our lovers' transformed faces and realized how breathtakingly beautiful they were. I have always told each of them that they were beautiful in a very male and masculine way, but seeing them like this brought another side of them that made me want to get on my knees and thank every deity that ever existed for these two
wild souls.

Liz's eyes seemed darker, a deep forest green or the deepest, purest emeralds and the smokey gray shadow made them sparkle like rare jewels. Vivian's eyes on the other hand were painted a subtle blue that change their color to a rich purple-blue color almost hypnotic in their intensity. I found that I had a hard time looking away from either of their eyes. The eyeliner both of them wore helped to enlarged both men's … women's … eyes subtly, the light rouge let Liz's freckles peek through, while it helped soften Vivian's high cheekbones, but everything was so subtle that it looked natural.

Vivian's lips were painted a soft sheer pink that just enhanced her sensual lips so any man would be tempted to kiss this shy beauty. Liz on the other hand had a shimmery reddish brown that made her lips looked fuller and tempting, especially with that sexy challenging smile on her face. That made every red blood able man to take up.

The next thing I notice was their hair. Liz's bob length red hair wasn't my Georgian's but still it suited her and turning her skin to a creamy white satin. The cut was perfect for it just brushed the
bottom of her jaw making her face look fuller and more womanly while it also allowed her almond shaped eyes to stand out.

Vivian's hair, on the other hand was all her's but I think it had been streaked to give it a more uniform color while it had been rolled to form large soft curls instead of drying in waves. Not
being able to resist, I reached out to wrap a single curl around my finger and found it was as soft as silk before I released it to gently cup my blue-eyed lover's cheek.

Vivian reached up and captured my hand with her two slender ones to turn it palm up. Then she very slowly and sensually kissed my palm before releasing it.

I was in shocked that Vin would display such affection in public before I realized everyone here, except for the three of us, thought Vin was a woman named Vivian. The fantasy of being able to touch, love, and kiss at least two of my lovers in public was possible for this one day. We could show the entire world that we loved each other and no one would know or care.

I know what you are thinking, that this is the 21st century, but still prejudice and hatred exist. Sure there were places were gay men could go to eat and dance, but we couldn't. We couldn't take the
chance of being recognized by our enemies nor by other agents that we have to work with. Openly gay officers and agents are barely tolerated in law enforcement and are still subject to harassment. We couldn't take a chance that out of blind bigotry one of our team would be hurt or killed because we made our sexual preference known.

---------------------------------------------------

The two couples moved towards their private dinning room, but they didn't go unnoticed for both Nathan and Josiah were in the main room with Rain and Josiah's blind date.

The two ATF agents looked on in shock as the two men they though were lovers were not only flirting with the two women with them, but had their hands all over them.

They watched as first the blonde kissed Buck and then the red head kissed Chris before heading away from them towards a private dinning room.

"What the hell is going on!" was Nathan's response.

---------------------------------------------------

It was a fantasy and dream come true for both Chris and I and we didn't waste a moment. We held our young lovers' hands, kissed, and touched them without fear. It had been so long since both Chris and I allowed our romantic sides to surface and we decided to treat our young lovers like the ladies they appeared to be. The four of us sat down while the waiter took our drink order before leaving us to look over the menus.

I couldn't believe what Vin and Ezra had done for us, nor how beautiful our ladies were.

That thought stilled me, for I thought of these two beautiful women before me as women, not as my two very male lovers. Instead I though of sweet, shy, sensual Vivian as my Texan Rose while sexy, vibrant, challenging Liz was my Southern Belle and by the look in Chris's eyes he seemed to be agreeing with me. We wanted both sides of our lovers -- the tough ATF agents and their soft womanly personalities.

I felt a sly grin come across my face at the though of maybe buying them a couple of outfits like they have on, or maybe something in lace and satin for the bedroom. Then I looked to my third lover and imagined my blonde Firebrand dressed in a long leather skirt with splits up to his hips, a matching strapless corset in black velvet, and tall black thigh high boots. Oh yeah, I was getting into this big time. Something in my expression must have told my Firebrand of my plans for him because his eyelids lowered over green sensual pools giving me hope of seeing Chris the way I just imagined him to be.

Pulling my eyes away from Chris, I turned to look at my ladies' expressions and judging by their lovely faces that they too were getting into this. Good! This will not be the last time we would see
Vivian and Liz.

The waiter came and went with our order and we enjoyed a simple dinner as we talked and flirted with one another in this wonderful romantic fantasy that Vivian and Liz had created for Chris and me. Then, as we enjoy our coffee over wonderful deserts, the band started to play. I couldn't resist and stood asked Vivian to dance. She placed a slim hand on my arm as I escorted her to the dance floor out under the stars.

Vin melted into my arms immersed in his role and my love for him, while I enjoyed holding him safely as we swayed to the slow song. Vivian dropping her head onto my shoulder and closed her eyes as we moved slowly around the dance floor under a huge blue moon.

I kept looking down at this beautiful creature in my arms and breathing in the soft perfume that was a little spice and all Vivian. I tightened my arms around my Texan Rose so that her body
was flush against mine, as I ground my arousal into the hollow where normally Vin would meet me. I was slightly puzzled as to the reason when I was distracted by the slight gasp that escaped Vivian as she looked up at me. Her lips were parted sweetly, as her eyes wide and darkening with desire. Forgetting where I was I captured that sweet mouth in a loving kiss pulling Vivian's lower body even closer against mine. I only ended the kiss when I heard the music stop and smiled into the hooded sensual blue gaze of one Vivian/Vin Tanner.

A tango started up and we weren't the only couple who headed back to their tables, but when we got there Chris and Liz were gone.

//** Well the old dog **// I leaned pulled Vivian's chair around so that she would watch the dance floor and told her. "This should be good." Before Adam's birth both Chris and Sarah had taken dance lessons together. They had gotten so good that they had even entered and won a couple of competitions. The Tango was their specialty and was good to see him dance it once again. I sat back and pointed to where our two missing lovers were.

On the dance floor Chris and Liz danced the tango with such passion and flair that they had cleared the dance floor. Chris had just twirled Liz away and then snapped her back to him. As she made contact with him she wrapped one of her sexy legs around his as he supported her back. The slowly she bent backwards arched her back so that her head almost touched the floor before Chris snapped her back up into his arms. Then with a slight push by Chris they started to moved sensually around the floor as their hands and bodies touched moved so intimately with each other. Moving as one, they turned and twisted around each other in a dance that made the temperature in the room ignite with their erotic performance. As the music ended Chris dipped, hanging over her and taking Liz's mouth in a hungry-demanding kiss just as the other couples started to applaud.

As Chris straightened them the band started to play another slow song, which encouraged other couples to dance. With an arm securing a blushing Liz to his side Chris made his way back to our table, signally the waiter for our check.

Vivian and I were confused by this sudden exit Chris had planned for us until he leaned close to us. "Josiah, Nathan and Rain are here."

I couldn't prevent a "Holy Shit!" from escaping as Vivian paled. It was then I saw over Chris's shoulder our two team-members making their way towards our table. I told our two beautiful ladies, "Liz, Vivian why don't you two get going and we'll see you at home. Let us handle everything."

Vivian stood; both her face and eyes showing her worry and fear before kissing Chris and then me on the cheek. She then allowed Liz to lead her out of the restaurant, while we ran interference with our fast approaching teammates.

Putting on my best face I greeted our two friends, "Nathan. Josiah. What a surprise? What are you doing here?"

They ignored Chris and me as they tried to get a better look at our departing ladies but they didn't get far. Once they realized that wasn't going to be possible they turned their attention to us.

Josiah was frowning as he shot a hard looked between us. "What are you two playing at?"

---------------------------------------------------

There was no sign of the Jag as we pulled in the driveway, but there were lights on letting us know that our lovers were home. Chris followed me as I entered the house and our two worried lovers, still in their beautiful womanly personalities, greeted us.

Vivian came forward to confront Chris. "Well cowboy?"

Chris cupped our Texan Rose's cheek. "They have no idea who you were, but they were disappointed that we dared to play with your hearts."

Chuckling I wrapped my arms around my little Belle to nuzzle just behind her ear. "We told them that we were helping out two visiting agents keep tabs on their target. That seem to relax them, but I don't know if they bought it or not."

My little red head relaxed in my arms and I couldn't resist pulling her close against me as I bent my head to kiss along Liz's neck. Softly I whispered in one shell like ear, "You know I didn't get to
dance with my hot little red head. So Red, do you want to dance?" Wide green eyes looked up at me as Liz nodded her head in answer. Giving a quick peck on the end of Liz's nose I escorted her into the living room to start the CD player. Chris and Vivian followed us and as Chris cleared a space for dancing I selected a few slow CDs to place in the player.

As a slow blues song started to play I moved towards Ezra/Liz and swept my Southern Belle into my arms. Slowly we swayed to the seductive music in front of the fire as I slowly ran my hands down her back before cupping and then kneading Liz's small tight buttocks. Hearing her breathless moan I lifted her off her feet so that I could capture her sweet mouth with mine. Pulling back a bit I let my little Belle slide down my body, before bending Liz back into a dip. As I pulled her up right I saw the laughing glimmer in her sparkling eyes and I once again pulled her close so that I could gently kiss her.

I knew that my Belle could feel my arousal against her for she started to rub herself more firmly against my hardening shaft. I slid my hand down to let my fingers play delicately over the surface
of Liz's crotch only to find no answering bulge. Shocked I pulled back, but my Belle encouraged my fingers to dip down and push the thin cloth aside so that I could feel that he had somehow bound his genitals up under him. As my fingers came in contact with the bundle my Southern Belle emitted a gasp before once again shaping her body against mine.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Vivian with her arms wrap around Chris neck as she rested her cheek on his shoulder.

Thinking that was a wonderful idea I guided my Southern Belle's head to rest on my shoulders and we swayed to the beautiful music. I heard Liz sighed contentedly before I nuzzled against her face encouraging her to lift it towards me.

Ezra must have seen something in my face for she leaned up against me to whisper in Liz's voice, "Make love to me Buck."

I held my breath for my Belle wanted me to make love to her. Crushing her slim figure to my chest I kissed her with the passion I held in check all evening before cuddling her close to me. Liz then pulled back and started to pull me toward the master bedroom and the large bed waiting for us there.

In the bedroom Liz left me as she quickly lit the candles places around the room before shutting off the bathroom light. The soft glow gave the room an exotic and sensual flair that helped to set the seductive mood. It also made Liz's skin shimmer silvery against the black sparkling waterfall of her dress as she moved towards me.

It was then I felt movement behind me signaling that my other two lovers had joined us. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Vivian lead Chris to the other side of the California king bed. Both Liz and Vivian must have caught the excitement that radiated out of Chris and me for they immersed themselves in their female personalities.

Liz led me to the bed before pushing me to sit down as she slowly started to undress me. Once I was nude my Southern Belle turned her back towards me so that she could look back at me
challengingly. "Buck could you help me with the zipper?"

Reaching up to do as Liz asked I was surprised at how my hands were shaking. Slowly I lowered the zipper along her straight back exposing the flesh within. Leaning forward I placed a gentle kiss in the small of Liz's back and enjoyed the slightly breathless gasp that the gesture invoked.

Once the zipper was lowered all the way Liz moved away before shyly turning back to face me with slim hands holding up the dress. Reaching over I snagged her and pulled her down to sit on my lap. Wrapping my arms around my lovely lady, I sunk my face into the curve of neck and shoulder so that I could plant warm wet kisses along that slender white neck. It was eerie, how this woman was both familiar and new to me and I found it even more exciting.

My Belle let her head fall back as my kisses climbing her neck to her jaw. Encouraged I trailed my hands up and down her delightful curves, following hips, ass, thighs, and back lifting, stroking, and kneading. Liz relaxed the death grip she had on her dress letting my gentle hand remove it to expose her breasts, while driving her insane with my kisses.

I froze for a second as I took in the full breasts that appeared so natural on Ezra's chest. He … she … must have sensed my confusion for she looked up at me with her green eyes gaze. "Ezra?" I asked.

Leaning forward to nuzzle the hot spot behind my ear, Ezra whispered, "They're fakes, just be gentle with them." Then taking my hand Ezra placed it on his fake breast allowing me to explore.

I repeated what Ezra had said, and cupped one of Liz's breasts gently. DAMN, it felt real. With Liz's encouragement I touched and experimented with the fakes until she slid off my lap to allow her dress to fall to the floor followed shortly by the female panties.

As Liz made a move to remove the high heels I stopped her. "Please keep them on." She just arched her one slim eyebrow at me as I took my first look at my nude Southern Belle. Liz had long arms and legs that where slightly more muscular that an average woman's but wasn't any less attractive for she had creamy white skin, two orange-sized breasts and a thrash of blondish-red hair at her groin. She was like young nymph at play or maybe a Goddess - Aphrodite or Diana.

Reaching out I snagged her to pull her close to me, breathing in Liz's unique and intoxicating scents. I wasn't sure what had happened to Ezra but for this moment my Liz was here for me, allowing me to fall head first into this wonderful sensual dream that she gave me.

Gently I arranged her on the bed to run hungry hands and lips over her body enjoying her deliciously curved back and ass, tiny waists and soft skin. I took one slender hairless leg in my hands so that I could kiss my way down then back up stopping to nibble just behind Liz's knee to continue up to the crease between her legs and hip. I crossed the quivering muscles of her stomach and subjected her other leg to the same treatment. Ezra was fairly hairless to begin with,
but now there was not a speck of hair anywhere on his body but the small triangle between his legs and I couldn't get enough of it. The way his skin seem so smooth and silky just made me want to rub against him like a large cat.

As I was studying this beautiful body that was both different and the same, Liz/Ezra started caressing and teasing me. She pushed me back so that she could suck on one pebbly-hard nipple, while stroking my hard shaft. Slowly she made her way down my body and settled between my legs before licking at the pre-cum from my hard flesh. I groaned and shivered with pleasure at the passionate assault she was subjecting me to.

With Ezra feeling and looking like a woman I became very gentle with him/her as with any of my past ladies, not wishing to hurt him/her by accident. Instead I was contented to rub and cling to her body and nuzzle at her breast before she moved down to attack my neck and jaw line with little nips and kisses.

I let my hand slide between our bodies and make its way down Liz's breast and belly ending in a tentative and cautious exploration of the triangle hair at my little Belle's Venus mound, before Liz
captured and redirected my hand to her ass and back. Somehow I knew that I been about to spoil everything, but hadn't been able to stop myself. Now my hand fondled my Belle's wonderfully tight, rounded ass just enjoying the soft skin under my fingers before moving to that tiny wrinkled pucker of flesh that was the gate to heaven.

Liz wiggled and groaned in her excitement, encouraging me with her actions before she broke away to open the bedside drawer and press the tube of lube into my hands. I looked into green eyes that were dark with desire as I rolled over so that I trapped Liz under my larger form. I then started to kiss my way down to Liz's bellybutton, which I knew was one of her many hot spots.

Liz/Ezra arched his back as I worked his bellybutton making him cry out for more. Flipping open the lid I slicked my fingers with the KY jelly before encouraging Ezra to spread his legs. As I rubbed the sensitive nerves around his opening, he was making those little cries of pleasure that I love, as his hips bucked for more.

I tried to sooth my lover, as I tried to catch my own breath and take my time preparing Ezra for entry. Once the responsive ass started to relax and I had gotten two, then three fingers inside with no resistance, I stared down at my red head, both male and female in the moment. My sweet, sweet Ezra, Elizabeth.

Only when I felt Ezra was ready did I guide my weeping shaft to the gateway into his body and slide slowly and easily down the well-worn path until I was home. When I felt my balls strike against Ezra, I stopped and waited, knowing that Ezra always needed a few moments to adjust to the invasion.

It was only then that I looked down into his face and saw the flash of pain in my Southern's eyes. The little gasp of suppressed pain made me freeze in fear. Worried I started to pull out, afraid of
hurting Ezra more, but my Georgian Peach had other ideas and wrapped his legs around me preventing me from moving.

I cupped my lover's face. "Babe, I'm hurting you. Let go sweetheart."

Vin and Chris also heard the gasp of pain and both were at Ezra's side in an instant. Reaching out Chris gently massaged Ezra's legs trying to get him to let me go, but Ezra refused. Vin then kissed
Ezra's forehead as he whispered, "Come on Ezra, Buck doesn't want to hurt you and you're hurting. Please Ezra let Buck go. You're frightening us."

Ezra shook his head and gritted his teeth. Panting he looked up into our concerned gazes. "It … it's alright … just needed a minute … Buck … I need you… PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE." Then he bucked up against me demanding more.

Only when I saw that the pain had passed, the hunger and desire returning to those sparkling green eyes, only then did I pull back and slowly slide back home while Vin and Chris stayed to comfort our Southerner. They placed little kisses and gently caressed our lover's face and beautiful body as Ezra moaned in pleasure.

As I watched the tender scene between the three men I love it increased my desire not only for Ezra but all three. I began to plunge in and out, deep and hard, making it good but fast, not
certain if I was doing the right thing by Ezra. I felt as his body started to pulsate around me as his groans and whimpers grew in volume before he screamed his release. Seconds later I reached my
climax and came hard, pouring my seed into the beautiful body underneath me.

The next thing I felt was Liz gently kissing my face as I nuzzled between her breasts, holding her close so that I could enjoy this moment. I looked up and watched as Liz looked up into our two
lover's concerned gaze before reaching up a hand with painted nails to bring first Vin and then Chris closer so that she could kiss them.

"Are you all right," whispered Vin as he ran gentle hands down Ezra's face.

"I'm fine. It hurt a bit at first because of the tape but I'm all right. More than all right."

I then gently pulled out of our Southern lover and have Ezra turn over. I encourage him to get to his knees so that all of us could check for damage. There was no blood seeping out of the puckered hole, just white semen. I leaned in to place a gentle kiss on the rosy opening that had Ezra groaning in pleasure. I licked my lips in pleasure, tasting my little Belle and myself on my lips.

I felt Vin watching me as my tongue licked at the glistering moisture on my lips. Growling, Vivian pounced on me, kissing me and trying to taste our lover in my mouth. Our Texas Rose then turned her attention to Liz who had rolled onto her side to watch us. Leaning down she kissed Liz. Using her hands Vivian encouraged our Southern Belle to get to her knees once again so that the Texan could drape her body across Liz's.

I watched as Vivian nipping and licking at the back of Liz's neck, before she started to make her way down our Southerner's back. As she continued mapping her way south she started to kneading and caressing Liz's butt cheeks.

The exotic sight of what to my eyes looked like two women making love, but also knowing that these women were Ezra and Vin, made me swallow in desire. I looked on as Vin's long hair caressed Ezra's back and heard our Southerner moan in pleasure. My eyes then fell on the firm muscles of our Texan's ass as Chris's hand started to stroke the flexing muscle.

Vin had parted the cheeks of Ezra's ass to lick at the white fluids that were seeping from the rose opening. Our Reb was moaning and pushing back against Vin to get our lover to offer more, and the Texan was more than happy to oblige. Our Texan Wildfire alternated between sucking and tonguing Ezra's opening, encouraged by hearing our Reb's little keening sounds.

Then as Chris slippery finger touched Vin's opening, our Texan spread his legs further apart to give his silent encouragement to the third member of our foursome as he continued to pleasure Ezra.

Chris continued to prepare Vin taking extra care to ensure that our Wildfire was well stretched and ready for him. Once he was satisfied that Vin was well stretched and ready, Chris placed his hardened shaft at our Wildfire's entrance before slowly rocking into the tight opening. All of us knew this was how Vin liked to be taken - slow and easy. Then, when there was only an inch to go he shoved his way home hearing Vin groan. Once Chris was fully seated he spread his legs so that it would also open our Texan more before pulling Vin back and down onto his lap and pausing to allow our young lover to adjust.

Both Ezra and I heard Vivian's groans of pain and pleasure and knew that she was experiencing the same pain our Southern Belle had a short time before. Gently Ezra tucked her head against his neck as I rubbed our lover's back in gentle circles, helping our Texan Rose to ride out the pain she was in.

Ezra looked into Chris' worried gaze and told him, "You're not hurting him. Just let him adjust for a minute." Chris nodded and then started to rub our Wildfire's stomach while he murmured words of comfort. I was the first to notice the pain was fading for Vin as he started to rock back and forth in Chris's lap.

Chris felt Vivian's body start to respond as he started to rock in and out of our Texan Rose's tight opening. Vivian started to pant and plead with Chris, begging "Harder … Pleeeesssseee Cowboy! Harder … faster –"

Grunting Chris asked, "You … sure … love?"

Vin's only answer was to lean forward allowing Chris to pick up speed and strength so that he was slamming right into our Texan's prostate by the sounds of it.

Both Ezra and I held and stroked our Texan Rose as she started to whimper and cry out in passion as Chris continued to pound into her, driving Vivian ruthlessly over into climax. Then with a howl Chris had his own release as he pour his hot seed into Vivian's welcoming body.

The pleasure and pain must have been too much for our Texas Rose and she collapsed into Ezra's worried arms. Gently Ezra and I separated Vin and Chris, stretching the unconscious man out onto the bed.

"Buck help me here."

Ezra's worried and concerned had me moved up alongside of him as he bent and spread Vin's knees so that he could look between our lover's thighs, to see the white adhesive tape that was holding down our Texan's genitals.

I started to carefully peel back the tape away from Vin's skin giving thanks that the he had shaven so that I wouldn't take any hairs as I peeled it off him. We sighed in relief to find that the g-string net had protected Vin's shaft and balls from any abrasions as I pulled the last sticky bit free. The whole set was darkish and shrunken looking, but began to fill out as soon as the net was pulled free.

Chris got up to get some ice as I started to massage the area and fondle the soft sacks and shaft with care. When Ezra gently applied the ice pack to our Texan's groin Vin gasped, then relaxed as
coolness helped numb the area. Sleepy blue eyes opened up to look up and a gentle smile greeted us before he closed his eyes. I got off the bed and removed the high heels from Vin's feet. Chris then picked up our sleeping lover, while Ezra folded down the covers so that Chris could tuck him in.

Once Vin was taken care of Chris and I turned towards Ezra, who started to blush and scooted back a bit, one hand over his groin. I walked over and gently cupped Ezra's chin. "Let me take a look sweetheart."

Blushing Ezra lay back and hesitantly spread his legs, so Chris and I could inspect his groin. Something in our expression must have triggered our Rebel for Ezra started to giggle but it soon ended when Chris reached out to touch the Southerner just lightly on top of the tape. Ezra hissed, his voice full of pain, "Dammit! Chris that hurts."

Chris sat back staring at the patch between Ezra's legs and we both knew it hurt big time. Coming to a decision, Chris curled one fist and swung without warning knocking Ezra out cold. Moving carefully but quickly Chris peeled back the tape and removed the g-string from our lover while I found another ice pack. Chris gently massaged life back into Ezra's groin before taking the ice and placing it where it would do the most good.

Then a daze voice asked, "You got it all off right?"

I leaned over to gently caress his face. "Shush baby, Chris got it all off."

Chris leaned in next to me and ask, "Why babe?"

Ezra yawned before answering, "Vin and I over heard you both talking one night and we wanted to give you your fantasy."

I removed the high heels from Ezra's feet and then bent down to kiss my sleepy lover. "I love you Ezra."

Chris was next as he gently tuck the blankets around our tire and sore loves. "I love you. You crazy Southerner."

There was a twinkle in Ezra tired green eyes twinkled as replied, "Love you too. Buck. Chris." Then a grin came over Ezra's face "Elizabeth loves you too. Never know when she might like to
come out and play." Then he winced as Chris shifted the ice pack. "Well, maybe not anytime soon."

I smiled down at our lover, "No not anytime soon. You need to recover from Liz's first visit and find out how we can play without that damn tape."

Ezra kissed me in agreement before he snuggled up against Vin and join our Texan in sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Both Chris and I made quick work of putting out the candles before putting on our robes and moving to the living room. He disappeared as I made myself comfortable on the couch watching the flames dance in the fireplace. Only when a cold wet shape touched my cheek did I notice Chris' return. Take the offered beer I took a sip as I replayed the evening over in my mind until Chris straddled my lap.

Chris leaned in and started to nuzzle my neck as he whispered, "So did you like Vin and Ezra's little surprise?"

Grinning I sat the beer down on the end table before taking hold of my blonde dynamo's delicious ass and pulling him closer. "Oh yeeeaaaahhh! And I don't have to ask what you though do I."

He pulled back leaving his arms wrapped around my neck, but the brilliant smile on his face told me that I was right. Then his eyes took on a speculative look. "What were you thinking at dinner?"

I widen my eyes to try and look innocent. "I don't know what you mean."

He simply raised one eyebrow as one corner of his mouth twitched as he snorted. "Please Wilmington. Don't try the innocent look with me. Remember I know you to well."

Yes he did and that's why I love him so much. I started to caress his back and ass with my hands as I told him my fantasy of him. "Well I was thinking I would like to see you in a long leather skirt. Slit so high it shows your hips and so I can slide my hand in to touch you like this." I slid one hand between the folds of his robe to lightly stroke him. Chris started to pant as I alternated from soft feather strokes to harder caresses that had him bucking up into my hand. Leaning forwards I nuzzled along his neck and between kisses and nibbles told him, "You have this soft strapless velvet corset…" Kiss on the jaw. "on and spike heel boots …" Nibble. "up to your thigh ..." Nuzzle behind the ear. " You have this little …" Kiss. "silky …" Nibble. "black thong …" Lick, nibble and then a suck so I can leave my mark on his neck. "So all I had to do …" Kiss. "to slide into you …" Nibble. "is to shift …" Kiss. " the back of the skirt …" Kiss. "and move the thong..." Nibble "before giving …" Nibble. "a ride …" Kiss. "you…" Nuzzle. "never forget." Nibble.

By this time Chris' head was thrown back, panting, lost in the image I had painted for him. When I removed my hand to reach for the lube in the end table he gave a slight whimper as he leaned forward to rest his head against my neck, "Please Buck … Don't stop."

Gently I untied and pushed his robe of his body as I whispered, "Don't worry Darlin'. I'll take care of you." Once the robe was gone I started to prepare him as his fumbling fingers untied my robe to get to my aroused flesh with the lube he took from my hand. All the while he rock his pelvis into mine as he nibbled and kissed me.

Only when I felt he was ready did I shifted him so that he posed over my shaft. Then as his body shook with passion he slowly sat down, engulfing me in his warmth. This was his favorite position, and to be truthful mine as well. He placed his hands on my shoulder giving him the leverage for him ride up and down my erection as he took my mouth in a passionate hard kiss that had me whimpering.

He pulled back to look down at me with burning green eyes, "You're mine Wilmington! Mine!"

Panting with the wonderful feeling of his warmth, his power, everything that made him Chris Larabee flowed around me. Claiming me. "Yours Chris. Yours."

He awarded me by hungrily claiming my mouth with his. I was so close and I could tell he was as well for his legs started to shake. Yanking his mouth from mine we climaxed together as he growled my name and I moaned his. Only when the aftershocks of our passion left him did he collapse on me. I moved my hand up and down his sweat soaked back as he nuzzled against me. We sat like that till Chris' legs start to cramp and he gently pulled off of me and held out a hand to help me up.

With a groan I stood and stretched my muscles after the workout I had tonight. He pulled me towards him for a sweet gentle kiss before bending down with a wince to picking up his robe.

Together, with arms wrapped around each other, we joined our two sleeping lovers. We paused at the door to watch our two adorable lovers sleep, for they look like two pups, so wrapped around each other you couldn't tell where one began and the other ended.

I tugged Chris to the right side of the bed stripping off both of our robes before I climbed in. Once I was settled he climbed in and wrapped himself around me so that he could use me as a pillow.

As I was drifting to sleep he whispered, "I was thinking of you in a short strapless blue velvet dress, something that I can take you in as you are bent over Ezra poker table." That kept me a wake long after Chris had fallen asleep and when I finally did sleep I dreamt about blue velvet and poker tables.


The End