Revelations

AUTHOR: TexasAries

PAIRING: Buck/Vin/Chris/Ezra/Josiah/JD

UNIVERSE: ATF - NEW AU BEGINNING

RATING: NC-17

ARCHIEVE: YES

STATUS: WIP

AU: CLOSED

HAZEL Challenge: Write a fic that has a lie / an untruth as a central or pivotal point in the story.

HOLLY Challenge: It's the "blast from the past" challenge. Someone from one of the guys' pasts comes along. Doesn't have to necessarily be the past of one of your pairing. All that matters is that the person from the past be somehow connected to one of the seven, and that same person is a catalyst in some way for your Duo / trio / quartet / quintet / etc.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

THANKS: JulieB for beta reading this story and Setcheti for encouraging me and editing it.

This fic has only been partially beta read so all mistakes in spelling and grammar are mine.

 

Revelations
By TexasAries


"Hello?"

"They're here."

"How long do we have?"

"Two days at the most."

"Get the others. It's time for our charges to know of their true destiny."

"They are still children."

"True, but we have no choice and neither do they."

------------------------------------------------------

Knowing his undercover agent's habit of hitting the snooze button, Chris decided to be the one to pick him up on his way in to the office. He'd received a puzzlingly abrupt call from Judge Travis
ordering Team Seven to a meeting at 8a.m., made all the more unusual since it was a Sunday. Using the key Ezra had given to him for emergencies; Chris let himself in and quickly shut off the alarm. He then swung by the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee before heading to the master bedroom to rouse his sleeping agent.

Opening the door, Chris saw that Ezra had buried his head under his pillow and pulled the bedding up over that. Smiling, the team leader sat the steaming cup down on the nightstand before reaching under the pillow to retrieve the Southerner's derringer; once the other man was unarmed Chris grabbed both the pillow and the bed sheets and yanked them off the bed.

Ezra woke abruptly and scrambled after his gun, but found a cup of coffee being waved under his nose instead. His bleary eyes moved from the cup up the tanned hand and arm attached to it, all the way up to the grinning face of his team leader. Groaning, Ezra checked the time and seeing that it was only 6:30 he decided that more sleep was in order, shifting around he tried to retrieve his bedding from the floor.

"No you don't Ezra." The Southerner was hauled out of bed and the cup shoved into his hand as his boss pushed him into the bathroom. Ezra winced and tried to get away when the lights came on, only to run into Chris who turned him back around and moved him toward the toilet while he went to turn on the shower. Ezra sighed in surrender and sat down to sip his coffee, watching through half-lidded eyes as Chris sat out a towel, washcloth and his shaving gear before checking
the water to see if it was hot enough.

"Okay, the water's warm enough..." Chris trailed off, chuckling when he saw that the Southern agent was about to fall back to sleep sitting up. He went over to Ezra and removed the cup of coffee from his hand before helping the half awake man to stand. Seeing that Ezra wouldn't be moving on his own, Chris sighed in resignation and pushed the smaller man toward the shower. "Go on, Ez, take your shower."

Ezra sleepwalked over to the shower door, pausing for a moment to push his silk boxers off his hips and letting them fall to puddle around his feet before opening the shower door and stepping inside to let the warm water wash over him. He just barely remembered to close the door, leaning into the pounding jets with his eyes closed and an expression of drowsy pleasure on his face.

Chris leaned back against the sink and watched the other man through the glass shower door, knowing that Ezra was still too sleepy to notice him. Allowing himself the opportunity to hungrily devour every curve and contour of the wonderful body before him with his eyes. This wasn't the first time he'd fantasized about stripping down and stepping into the shower with the Southerner. He would turn Ezra's face away from the water and capture those soft lips in a kiss, running his hands over smooth, wet skin and feeling the other man's heat as he pushed Ezra against the wall to grind his hard, aching flesh against the other man's wonderfully formed ass.

He would then kiss his way up the southerner's neck to nip at his ears, while he used the shampoo as lube to prepare the smaller man to receive him. He could just imagine how Ezra would mewl and groan as Chris slowly sank his arousal into the southerner's velvet channel, groaning himself at the feel of the tight heat caressing him as Ezra pushed back, taking more of him in until they were flush against each other. He would pause then so that he could enjoy the sensation of being joined to one of the men he loved, and when he felt that the Southerner was ready for more he would pull out ever-so-slowly before plunging back in while at the same time using his free hand to stroke Ezra's arousal in time with his thrusts.

That was the point when other hands would join his, to caress not only Ezra but himself as well. In this fantasy a large hand would cup his chin, turning his face toward the man who stood at his side. Josiah would lean down to capture his mouth in a long, hard kiss as the bigger man ran his other hand down Chris' back to gently squeeze one of his ass cheeks. Then as the profiler was exploring his mouth another male body would press against his and warm lips would start to nibble on his ear trail teasingly down his neck. Josiah would release his mouth to turn to Nathan who would be kissing Ezra while stroking the Southerner's erection. Chris licked his lips imagining how the medic's chocolate skin would look against Ezra's creamy pale flesh, rich and decadently edible.

Chris could see himself reaching for Nathan, stroking dark flesh and toying with the springy curls that decorated the medic's chest before turning this attention to stimulating the other man's nipples into hard peaks that just begged to be suckled on. Josiah would give him a quick kiss before moving to Nathan and gently but firmly pushing the other man back against the shower wall. The profiler would then press his body against the medic, preventing him from moving away as he used his knee to encourage him to part his legs.

Nathan would wrap his arms around the larger man's neck, hungrily devouring the profiler's mouth while dark hands threaded through Josiah's salt and pepper hair, and Josiah's hands would ghost down Nathan's sides. Then bending slightly to wrap his hands under the other man's thighs, the big profiler would lift Nathan up so that he could wrap his legs around Josiah's waist.

Buck would come up behind Chris while he was watching the two men undulate against each other against the shower wall, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him back against the ladies' man's broad chest while sure, knowledgeable fingers explored all his hot spots. Ezra would whimper as Chris was pulled out of his body, but then Vin would suddenly appear and wrap his arms around Ezra's waist as he started to lay soft kisses down the other man's back. The sharpshooter's hands would caress the Southerner's skin, pausing to play with a hard nipple before drifting down quivering stomach muscles to stroke Ezra's arousal. Vin would slowly penetrate Ezra's body, the undercover agent arching his back to further impale himself on the man who held him with such tenderness.

The Texan's growl would travel like fire through Chris, who would feel himself become even more aroused watching his two friends make love to one another. He would watch as Vin encouraged Ezra to lean forward to rest his forearms against the shower wall, and then the
sharpshooter would run his hands from the Southerner's firm waist up the strong back and muscular arms to link their hands together so he could slide smoothly in and out of Ezra's hot depths.

As he continued to watch the two couples before him, Chris would feel Buck's hand wrap around his manhood as a slick finger teased his opening. He would wiggle against that digit, silently begging for more, and would feel a chuckle vibrate against his back as Buck gave in to his demands by slowly sinking that teasing finger into his channel. Chris could feel the invading finger sinking deeper and deeper in him, searching for that little nub that would make him cry out with pleasure.

As Chris' fantasy continued to unfold he would reach out to gently stroke Vin, enjoying the texture of the man's smooth, tanned skin as he slowly worked his way down the lean back to the perfect globes of Vin's ass. Chris would use the index fingers of both hands to caress the Texan's puckered opening and would be rewarded by a deep groan as the sharpshooter pushed back against those probing fingers just as Chris had thrust against Buck's. But before he could give Vin what he wanted Buck would pull him back again, fingers slipping out and being replaced by a hard, hot shaft.

Chris knew he would hiss in pleasure and pain as his guardian muscle stretched wide to accommodate Buck's; he also knew Buck would stop when he heard the hiss, allowing Chris to relax again before slowly and deeply possessing him. Chris would close his eyes, allowing himself to feel every sensation as Buck's generous erection slowly sank into his body…only to open them again in surprise as a hand wrapped around his own aching flesh.

JD would be standing before him, eyes lowered shyly as he caressed Chris' straining cock with feather-light strokes. Then when he moaned in pleasure, shy brown eyes would be raised to his, as they would gaze deeply into each other's eyes. In those brown depths Chris would see love and desire causing him to reach out to wrap an arm around the JD's waist. He would pull the Bostonian flush against him so that he could feel the hard young body against his own. Leaning down Chris would gently kiss JD, encouraging him to relax against him. Then when he felt the trembling mouth open under his, he would deepen the kiss as he used his other hand to cup the Bostonian's head.

Chris could feel the thick strands of JD's hair wrapped around his fingers as he slipped his other hand slowly down to the other man's ass, squeezing one firm cheek. He could image that JD would gasp and open his eyes wide before he slowing lowering them in pleasure as Chris slowly started to kneed that cheek with firm strokes.

Needing to breathe Chris would pull away from JD's kiss swollen lips, only to watch as the other man slowly started to sink to his knees before him. Leaving behind a trail of little nips and kisses down his body. Buck would continued to slowly sliding in and out of him as he watched JD first kiss then slowly swallow his aching flesh. He was mesmerized as he watched the computer expert make love to his manhood.

The fantasy was harshly broken when the water was shut off and Ezra asked, "Chris could you pass me a towel?"

Flushed Chris handed Ezra the towel and fled towards the kitchen, allowing him to get a hold of his body and imagination.

------------------------------------------------------

As each man arrived at the ATF building they made their way up to Travis's conference room to a wait for the other's and the A.D. Five minutes after the last member of the team arrived, Travis walked into the room followed by seven others.

Chris stood up to meet his father, who moved forward and took his son into his arms. Shocked Chris asked, "Dad, what are you doing here?"

Pulling back the senior Larabee told Chris, "The AD will explain, but I want you to know how proud I am of you."

Confused Chris took a moment to look around at his friends and saw what couldn't be, for he recognized both JD's and Buck's mothers from old photographs that sat in places of honor at their condo. Then a movement to the right of the scoundrel brought his attention to two other of his men. Josiah and Nathan were embracing two women that he had never seen but from the lovingly descriptions over the years could only be their mothers.

Those mothers that had reportedly died were embracing their shocked sons.

With a fast beating heart Chris turned towards Vin, hoping for his friend's sake that his mother was standing beside him. For a moment he felt sorrow for Vin when he saw that it was only Nettie Wells standing at the sharpshooter's side. But as he looked, Chris couldn't help but notice the Motherly pride that was written all over her face as she looked up at Vin. Chris smiled, for the sharpshooter had gained a second mother in the older woman.

JD watched as a brown hair woman walk in and gasped. "Mom?" The woman looked towards him with the same sad smile he saw the last time he saw her alive. Unsteadily he made his way towards his mother before stopping a few feet from her.

She opened her arms and softly said, "John."

In a rush JD swept his mother up into his arms, crying tears of shock and wonderment as he held her tightly.

But JD wasn't the only one to be shocked by a ghost from the past for Buck was standing open mouthed before a beautiful blonde who he last seen in the morgue when her car flipped over into a ditch when he was eighteen. "Mom?"

The woman smiled and threw her arms around the scoundrel. "My little Bucklin." She then stepped back to capture her son's face, before bending his head to kiss his forehead. "I'm so proud of you."

Nathan was staring at his own mother who he had though died of cancer, but there she stood strong and healthy. Looking the same age as when she had died. "Ma?"

The woman was weeping tears of joy as she embraced her son, gently placing kisses on the medic's face, as she continued to whisper, "My Nathan. Oh my child."

Josiah went to a tiny woman who smiled from the face of his mother who had died 30 years ago during a bank robbery. She reached up to cup his face and brought it down to her level. "Oh my boy! I'm so proud of you, for you've grown to be a good man."

Vin was confused as he stood watching his friend's reunion with parents that were supposed to be dead. When a hand touched his arm he turned to see Nettie standing at his side. Silently she seemed to be measuring him against something as she smile and gave him a quick hug. "You're ready boy."

Ezra stood as his mother swept towards him. "Mother, what are you doing here?" She paused before him searching his eyes. She grasped his arms and told him. "Ezra, I know that I wasn't the best mother, but you will understand why shortly. I just want you to know how proud I am of you and that I love you. Never forget that."

The southerner stood in shock as his mother hugged him hard and long. It was the first time in ages that his mother had ever hugged him or told him that she loved him. As far as he could remember she'd never told him that she was proud of him. He had always though that she was disappointed in him.

Chris watched as his father, Maude and the others seem to defer to Travis. It wasn't that obvious but it was there.

What the hell was going on?

Chris wanted answers and it looked like that only Travis had them. Ignoring his father for a moment the blond stalked towards his boss to demand, "What the hell is going on, Travis?"

The older man turned towards the other man. "Chris. Please be patient and trust me. I shall explain everything to you. I promise."

Chris looked into the pleading face of his boss. A man that had backed him and his men whenever the need arose, and with this team it was quiet often. Looking back this man had never let him or his men down nor asked for anything before. He could give him this time and his trust.

Travis then turned back to the crowd. "Everyone, please be quiet we don't have much time." Once all eyes had turned toward the A.D. he gestured for everyone to have a seat. "Gentlemen what we are going to tell you may shock you and might cause you to think I'm insane, but please trust me."

The older man started to pace back and forth deep in though, as if searching for the right words. After a few moments Travis stopped and turned towards the small group to look at each of his men's faces. "Gentlemen. About 50 years by earth reckoning, an invasion took place on another world. This world was called Tri'sha." Here Travis paused as if remembering something from long ago that was both pleasant and sorrowful to the man.

Maude got up and moved toward Travis, gently placing a hand on his shoulder directing him to sit. Once he was seated she turned towards the waiting men and continued from where Travis left off. "Tri'sha was a world of such beauty that it could steal your breath away. at the wondrous sight. The people were both happy and prosperous, united under seven great rulers, each the ruler of a class." Maude paused a moment as she seem to try to put her thoughts in order. "The Tri'shan people were renowned through the galaxy for they're abilities at creating beautiful works of art and for their advancements in both science and in healing. But they were more, for they were also great teachers, diplomats, and lawmakers that had the Galaxy Council calling upon them many times to help settle disputes, protect new worlds from being exploited and stop wars. The Tri'shan were also part of the Galaxy Council's police and military sections, helping to keep order and acting as a deterrent to the Chek."

Chris watched Maude and wondered at this side of her, for he had never seen it before. There was strength, determination and at the word Chek, pure hatred in her voice that painted a whole different picture of her than the one he'd formed. Either she was crazy or she was trying to pull some sort of con but … he could tell that Maude believed every word she was saying.

Chris turned his attention back to Maude as she started to speak again. "As I told you before the Tri'shan had seven rulers, who were the leaders of their class. Those classes are really disciplines; science, exploration, medicine, military, law, teaching, and diplomacy. Those rulers were telepathically bond to each other as mates."

Maude stopped for a moment, as rage and sorrow crossed her face before she continued. "Fifty years ago a war started between the Tiriee and the Chek. The best way to describe the Chek is to say that they are bloodthirsty pirates. Leaches who attack a world, take what they want, and leaving behind only death and devastation. They hated the Tri'shan because they were the only ones that could stop them from taking over the known galaxy. Their goal was to enslave all the galaxy and to become the supreme rulers. To achieve this goal they had to eliminate the Tri'shan from the equation. They started a war with the Tiriee who requested help from the Galaxy Council. The Tri'shan were sent in, leaving their home world lightly defended. That was what the Chek were waiting for and they sent in a small portion of their fleet with the help of the Marl'k. They attacked Tri'sha, wiping out large segments of the population while they sent down a group of assassins to find and execute every member of the royal house."

Nettie stood causing everyone to turn to her. "The Chek's plan was flawed, for only three of the seven were with the fleet, leaving four to protect the home world and their children. When the Chek attacked the Tri'shan fought with everything they had but still it was clear that they were losing. The four remaining leaders knew that it was only a matter of time before the Cheks would start to land and commanded their people to get to ships and flee. They also command their royal guard to take their heirs and escape off world. The four stayed to give their people and children a chance to escape, for they knew that the Chek wanted them dead at any cost. With the help of some of their people that refused to leave they fought a desperate fight, using their mental powers to keep the invaders at bay. They were brutally killed, but they did achieve the escape of their people to their colonies."

Nettie paused and Travis took up where she had left off. "The interim leaders of the houses and the royal guard decided that the heirs must be hidden, for the Chek would stop at nothing to kill them. But not only did the Tri'shan have to deal with the loss of their home world, but fifteen of the fifty races that made up the Galaxy Council had decided to throw their lots in with the Chek, which erupted into a brutal war that is still being fought. It was decided that the heirs should be sent to a secret location far from the fighting where they will be taught how to fight and use their royal powers. As they and seven of their royal guard were traveling to the sacred world of Zan'tha, their ship ran into a radiation storm that not only blew the ship off course, but also crippled her. Needing to make repairs they landed on a blue planet populated by people that were very similar to the Tri'shan but for only minor differences. That world was Earth. The ship was heavily damaged, requiring years of work, but they were faced with a far more difficult task. Seeing to the raising and development of the heirs. The bodyguards would be able to fit in with the Earthlings by using concealment devices, but that would leave the children exposed. The guards decided that the only way to protect the children was to mask their alien DNA by merging it with that of an Earthling's. Luckily they had landed not far from an abandon graveyard. In it they found, in a place of honor, the graves of seven men. Those graves not only provided the DNA needed to help conceal the heirs but names for the children as well." Travis paused to look at each of the men before him. "Those children are *you* gentlemen."

The seven men looked at each other in disbelief before turning to those around them. Chris was pissed, "What the hell kind of game –"

His voice trailed off as Travis, Maude and the others transformed before their eyes into what looked like some sort of beautiful, otherworldly elves. Although the beloved faces were still familiar, they now had gracefully pointed ears and large almond-shaped eyes under elegantly arched brows. Each of them bore an intricate tattoo that curved around the side of an eye or highlighted a high cheekbone, and their casual clothing had been replaced by sleek uniforms of gold and black, marked with insignia whose symbolism was incomprehensible to the gaping men.

A loud, angry buzz sounded, breaking the spell of wonder, and the aliens responded to the warning by drawing weapons from their belts and moving quickly to protectively surround their charges; responding instinctively, the ATF agents drew their own weapons and stood ready as well, although they weren't sure what exactly they were ready for. Their protectors motioned them to quickly and silently vacate the conference room, and it was only as they were slipping cautiously out the door and making their way towards the fire stairs that an unpleasantly musky odor began to make itself known, along with faint scratching noises from the office's air vents.

The smell grew stronger, and the seven men found themselves alarmed by it although they weren't sure why until just as they pulled open the fire door, a reptilian clawed hand smashed through the flimsy acoustic tiles overhead and grabbed JD. Josiah reacted instantly, grabbing the wrist of the alien that was trying to pull the young agent up through the ruptured ceiling and yanking the attacker down to crash heavily onto the floor in a flurry of scales and claws. The creature gained its feet with inhuman quickness, hissing and crouching to attack, but even as it swiped at Josiah and JD the thunder of Vin and Ezra's sidearms roared in the confined space and it fell back to stare at them in unblinking surprise with two bullets buried in its skull.

The seven men watched in shock as the creature began to dissolve almost immediately, filling the air with a much more concentrated stench, but they were quickly pushed into the stairwell by their protectors, making their way down to the garage level in order to escape. A van large enough to hold them all was waiting, but as they left the concrete safety of the fire stairs, from the darkness around them came snarls and growls that had the one they known as Travis replying in a musical but familiar language. It didn't need translating to know that Travis told them off because with a final snarl the reptiles attacked. Maude surprised them all by stepping forward, whirling a blade that hissed as she deflected the laser fire, before attacking the largest group as she yelled at Travis to get them away.

She moved with graceful leaps, seeming to dance among the bulky shapes bringing death and destruction where she landed. The escaping group hurried to the van killing any of the aliens that came between them and their transportation to freedom. The group piled into the van and headed toward the garage doors with Ezra hanging out the door to help Maude into the van. As they reached her, one of the aliens stabbed her through the back. Ezra screamed his denial as he watched Maude stagger close enough that he could yank her into the van.

Josiah helped Ezra to get Maude comfortable and tried to stop the purple blood that was stained her clothing and their hands. Tears fell from Ezra's and the other's eyes, for they knew that the wound was killing Maude, and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

Maude knew that her time was short and reached up to the child she had raised. Wiping the tears from his face she told him. "Ezra … don't … don't mourn for me. Use … use your anger … and sadness … to free our people. That is … what I ask of you."

Holding Maude's hand against his face, Ezra told her, "I will Mother."

Maude smiled before she fumbled, trying to remove the bracelets that hugged her wrists. Puzzled, the southerner helped Maude to remove them. She then pressed them into his hands. "Ezra … take them … they belonged … to your … parent. They are … a … weapon that will … only work for … you. Live … well my … child." At that Maude breathed her last.

Ezra quietly held the woman that raised him and died protecting him, as he slowly rocked the body. Josiah leaned forward to wrap Ezra in his arms, while allowing his tears to fall. Vin gently wrapped a blanket he found in the back around the body. He sat next to Josiah and placed his hand onto Ezra's shoulder letting the southerner know that he was there for him. The others could only offer comforting words and touches to the grieving southerner as he mourned his loss.

------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, the van pulled to a stop in deserted wooded area where the group got out. Travis reached in to take Maude's body from Ezra's arms before laying it upon the ground. The Tri'shan stood in a semi circle around the body, while the seven closed the circle. Travis then placed a small jewel on Maude's chest, which caused the body to burst into flame, in seconds nothing remained but an oblong burnt shape on the ground.

The Tri'shan escorted the solemn group into the woods to stop before an outcropping of rocks. Travis did something and instead of rocks and trees a spaceship stood with an open door waiting for them.

The Tri'shan entered the ship, leaving the seven outside to come to terms with the fact that they were not who they always thought they were. Instead they were aliens, royalty from another world. A world that needed them as this world really didn't.

Silently the men followed Chris into the ship and to a destiny that was in the stars.

END PART 1