Proof of Ownership

by TexasAries2

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven-ATF AU

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle. texasaries2@yahoo.com

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra/Buck

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

CHALLENGE: This is a result of a challenge on The Cowboy Dream Site. Elder 2002, "Wet and Wild" by Quizegan.

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati for reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story.

Proof of Ownership

by TexasAries2

It was another really hot summer day. A few days ago Chris and I had gone to look at an old Ford some guy was selling for a thousand dollars that when we got there turned out to be a red 1965 Mustang convertible. I felt guilty getting it so cheap but the car would be a real beauty after some bodywork and minor engine repairs, which was what the two of us had been working on since we brought it home.

We'd just gotten the motor running like a kitten and decided it was time to wash her up when Ezra came out of the house to join us and stayed to help clean her up. Everything was going great until Ezra accidentally sprayed Chris in the face with the hose. That set Ezra off and I had to laugh too, for the look on the old dog's face was priceless. He decided to teach us a lesson, and so he took the hose away from Ezra and turned it full blast on the two of us. We were soaked in seconds. I'd taken my shirt off a while back so it wouldn't get wet, but Ezra got out of his and rolled it up so that he could snap it at Chris, who just laughed and soaked us more for our efforts.

That was when Ezra picked up the bucket of soapy water, and while I acted as a decoy he dumped the whole thing over Chris' head; seeing the rags we'd been using to wash the car hanging down in his face set both Ezra and me off in a laughing fit again. All Chris said was, "Oh, you think that was funny? I'll show you funny." And then it was open warfare with Chris against Ezra and me. We ended up taking him down in the large mud puddle our battle had created in the yard, and as we rolled around on top of one another we quickly became coated in mud. It was fun but slippery, which made it difficult to keep hold of anything or anyone, but finally we got Chris pinned beneath us and Ezra and I both laid half-on and half-off of Chris so that we could rest our heads on his chest as we tried to recover our breath. We all lay there just enjoying the peace and quiet.

But being who I am the sight of the two men I love muddy and half naked raised some very interesting possibilities in my mind. Thinking that they had recovered enough I leaned over to kiss my Georgia peach, relearning the taste of this captivating creature that I'd missed for the past two months while he was undercover and using all my skill as a lover to make my Ezra whimper with need before pulling back.

Even covered in mud he was beautiful. Sultry green eyes looked up at me, and a voice dripping with sensuality whispered, "Buck, don't start something you won't finish."

"Oh, I will finish it. Believe me." I then turned to our other lover and leaned down to treat him to the same burning kiss, while I used one of my hands to keep Ezra interested in the proceedings.
Drawing back from Chris I asked them, "Why don't we move this to someplace a little more comfortable?"

As we helped each other to stand we got our first good look at each other and started to laugh again; there didn't appear to be a place on any of us not covered by mud. Once we'd stopped laughing Ezra put his hands on his hips and tried to be stern. "Well, I just cleaned the house and there is no way you are going to drag all this mud through there. We'll just have to rinse off before going in."

The Southerner made a grab for the hose again but I got it before he did. "Oh no, you. You're the one that started all this, so you just let me and Chris wash you off first." We started with Ezra's hair and worked our way down, taking our time washing the mud off and enjoying the feel of that intoxicating skin of his under our hands. Ezra started to respond to the both of us and I couldn't help but move behind him to play with those so-sensitive nipples that hardened under my attentions as he whined and gasped in pleasure.

Slowly I move my hands down Ezra's broad chest to his slender waist and hooked my thumbs into the nylon shorts he was wearing, lowering them down over his very aroused flesh as he leaned back into my arms. Chris took over from me and finished removing the clinging material before gently cupping Ezra's genitals in his hand to clean them of mud while I sucked on our young lover's long neck, enjoying the rising sounds of his passion. It's a good thing Chris' ranch is miles from the nearest neighbor, for Ezra can become very vocal in his pleasure and that always made us want to push to see what he was capable of.

I took the hose from Chris to wash down our Southerner's strong back to those firm globes of white flesh and then moved the stream of water so that the hose rested against the top of those tempting cheeks before gently running my hands down the crevasse to massage the sensitive muscle of the Georgian's anus, and found that the little minx had prepared himself before coming out here. Well, there was no way Chris and I were going to disappoint our little lover and I knew just the spot for us to reclaim him in.

Turning Ezra around I bent quickly and threw him over my shoulder, holding him in place with one arm around the back of his knees. Not being able to withstand the temptation I gave him a little slap on his bare butt, whereupon he started to curse me in several languages and wiggle so that I would drop him.

It wasn't going to happen, because I had plans!

I looked up at my oldest pal and saw the same wolfish grin on his face that was on mine. We were both relatively clean so I made my way over to the passenger side of the convertible. "You know boys, I think that maybe we should christen this wonderful find, mark it as ours."

Chris slid over the side of the mustang to sprawl sensually in the back seat, looking up at us with hooded eyes that burned with a blazing hunger. For two month we'd been separated from each other with Ezra undercover and Chris and I taking it in shifts to make sure that he was safe. It wasn't that we didn't trust the other guys with Ezra's safety, but having one of us there meant the other could rest easier; and the few times the two of us had been together we'd been so tired that we didn't do anything but sleep. Now Ezra was back, though, and we had two months worth of sexual energy that we were ready to use on him.

Chris raised his hand and crooked his finger, motioning Ezra to come to him, and I flipped down the passenger seat so that our Georgian mate could get in while I stood by to watch. I love to watch the two of them together, gold and silver skin sliding together, and strong male bodies vying against each other. They started off slowly, simply kissing and caressing, just kind of stoking the fires. I know that I'm supposed to be the great lover, but it was Chris that taught me. He has the ability to make me cum just by kissing me and now he was using every bit of his skill to get Ezra revved up for what we had planned.

By the whimpering coming from our Southerner, I'd say it was working. I removed the tube of lube from my pocket and then dropped my jean cut-offs and stretched, enjoying the caress of the soft breeze on my heated flesh as I watched Chris' hands ghost over that beautiful derrière before urging the Southerner onto his knees on the back seat and bending him over. Then I handed him the lube and went around to the back of the Mustang so I could grab Ezra's hands and hold him in place as I leaned over the trunk to claim that sinfully sweet mouth. I was still reacquainting myself with the texture and taste of my missed lover when my Georgian peach dragged his mouth away from mine to moan, "Please Chris … I'm ready… OH GOD … I'm so ready."

Looking up I caught my old friend's gaze and saw a look I knew really well; Chris was in the mood for a little fun, just like I was. He reached out to pet Ezra's back. "Now baby, I will be the judge of that. Let's just see if you are." Keeping a firm grip on our little lover I moved over to the side to see what Chris was doing to cause Ezra to moan so beautifully. "I don't know Ez, you seem to be awful tight. I think I need to loosen you up a bit more."

Chris continued to move one finger in and out of our lover's ass and Ezra started to beg as he thrust back with little growls to meet the pleasuring finger. "Please … Chris … I'm really ready… God! Please, just put it in!"

Chris just laughed and continued to slowly push his finger in and out as I leaned in to huskily whisper, "Well little one, Chris and I have been waiting for you to come home for two whole months. We're planning on reclaiming what is ours, making sure that you know who you belong to and making love to you till we can't move and you are just a mass of Jell-O." Then I captured one of his oh-so-sensitive ear lobes and worried it gently with my teeth.

Ezra's only response was, "Good Gawd!" After that only one or two words were recognizable from our little Southerner for everything else were sounds of pleasure as Chris lifted Ezra up more and spread those nicely rounded ass cheeks and pushed two fingers into Ezra's hole while brushing his unshaven jaw over those glorious cream colored cheeks. He saw me watching and winked before he started to massage Ezra's prostate gland, making our young lover arch his back and scream, "Pleasssseeeee … Chrisssss … make love to me … please…"

Chris' grin just got bigger. "Needy little thing, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah! He's begging for it," I whispered as I leaned in to capture Chris' mouth in a steaming kiss, letting him direct the erotic dance of our tongues while I continued to hold down the wiggling mass of our Southern lover. We parted quickly, though, for there would be plenty of time this weekend for the two of us. Ezra is always so unsure of himself after coming off a long case, not sure if we still want him with us; this time was all for him, to make him realize how much we love him, want him and desire him in our lives and to put all his fears to rest.

"Chhhhhrrrrriiiiissss … please," whined our little playmate.

I leaned over to breathe into his ear, "Patience, lover. Don't you know it's a virtue?"

I had to grin as he turned to me and snarled, "Fuck patience! I want Chris … I want it … I want it hard … fast … and NOW!!!"

Chuckling I placed little kisses all over his flushed face as Chris told him, "Now, now Ez, is that any way for a gentlemen to talk?"

"Please … Chris … Buck. I know … you like to hear me … beg … but please."

I shot a grin to my partner in crime and told him, "Isn't he such a sweet thing?"

"Oh yeah! But I'm not rushing this. I just want to make sure that you're good and ready, Ezra, and I still don't think you are. Not until you cum." Chris inserted a third finger as he leaned over our
little victim. "Cum for us, baby. Scream so loud that they can hear you at the office."

"Ohhhh! L…o…r…d!"

I leaned in to start nuzzling that sweet hot neck and whispered, "When Chris is done I'm going to lay you out on the front hood of the car and I'm going to ride you so hard that you won't be able to move for a week."

That did it for our young lover. His scream of completion started out soft and low and then steadily rose in power and pitch as he came. Both of us love it when he does that, but I'm surprised he hasn't busted every window in the place.

The convulsions of his orgasm had just started to die down when Chris started to slowly enter our baby, pushing in inch by tortuous slow inch. I love it when Chris does that to me. He does these long slow thrusts that seem like they take forever and at the bottom of each thrust it's almost like his cock is reaching right up to touch your heart.

Ez was back with us once more and he begged, "Chris … please faster … harder … ppp…llll…eeee…aaaa…ssss…eee."

Chris just laughed and told him, "Quiet, Ez, just relax and enjoy." Then looking up at me he continued, "I lllloooovvvveee a pushy bottom!!"

We then turned our attention to kissing, sucking and licking all those wonderful hot spots on Ezra's back, our goal being to see how many decibels we could coax out of him when he reached his second orgasm. When he was writhing beneath us I felt Chris tug on Ez and I let the young agent go so that Chris could pull him up and back against his chest. Then my old friend and lover leaned back against the driver's seat, making our Georgian arch his back so that Chris could rapidly thrust into him.

"Chhhhhrrrriiiiisss … Ooohhhh … rig…right … there … OH … GAWD!"

"Y…you…like …this …ba...baby?"

"Yes! Oh! YES!!!"

"Cummmm… for me … howl…"

With each word exchanged between my two beautiful lovers I knew that Chris was hitting Ezra's prostate with his driving force, which finally took the smaller man over into orgasmic meltdown and dragged Chris over with him. They collapsed together with Ezra lying against Chris' chest, and I leaned in to gently kiss the top of Chris' head and then Ezra's before leaving them to get ready for my own time with our hot little lover.

Going to the passenger side of the car I grabbed the towel that was there, noticing as I did that the old ugly seat covers were a total loss and knowing that would always remind us of this special time together. I spread the towel out on the hood of the car so that I could lay Ezra down there without the sun-heated metal burning that delicious ass of his while I gave him his welcome home gift – ME – and then went back to lift him from Chris' arms and carried him around to the hood. I lay him down so his bare feet rested on the front bumper and just take in the delicious sight of him with flushed skin, messy hair and those sexy green eyes just begging me to take him and make him scream in pleasure.

But like Chris I wasn't going to rush this; I wanted to take my time to explore my complex and sensual Southerner. Leaning down I brushed my hands down those muscular legs and then let my hands wander up his flat stomach and strong chest, frowning when I again noticed how much weight Ezra had lost during the last assignment. He wiggled, trying to make me rush things, but I wasn't about to let him and so I leaned down to suck on one little cinnamon nub before capturing it with my teeth to gently bite and pull.

Ezra groaned as he held my head, encouraging my efforts as I moved from one nipple to the other until they were so sensitive that my breath alone made him moan. I felt the car dip and knew that Chris had decided to join the party. I spared a quick glance upward when I felt Ezra's upper body shift and saw that Chris had recovered enough to slip behind our Southern lover and cradle him between his long muscular legs. I stepped back to give my old friend room to work and smiled as Ezra made his displeasure at me leaving him known by snarling, "Buck…."

Chris and I shared a wicked grin as he lifted first one of Ezra's legs over his bent knees and then the other so that my little lover was spread wide before me, and then to complete the erotic
arrangement my old friend's arms came over our Georgian's shoulders to completely immobilize him.

Perfect.

I bent to retrieve the hose and started to gently wash both my lovers' hot flesh with the cool water, enjoying their sighs of pleasure as the clear, clean water washed away any lingering bits of
mud and cum from their skin. I knew that since our young lover had come twice already it would take a little more work for him to become interested again, and so once I was done with the hose I started to gently stroke his balls, rolling those perfectly sized sacs in my hands while Chris nuzzled and whispered in Ezra's ear. Not able to resist any more I bent to nibble on one soft thigh and moved up to the crease between his leg and groin, hearing him laugh as my moustache tickled him. He was always ticklish and would wiggle, giggle, and beg for me to stop when I did this to him; It was my secret weapon, my way to get him to tell me what I wanted to know or to do anything that I wanted.

I wiggled my moustache up across his bare stomach and down the other side, totally ignoring his slowly awakening flesh while he laughed that honey-sweet laugh of his. With my hands I started to stroke down Chris' flanks and felt the muscles quiver under my fingers while at the same time I slowly moved my mouth back to my Georgian peach's belly button and dove into that sweet indention with my tongue as I brushed my moustache over the sensitive skin surrounding it, making Ez both groan and laugh with pleasure.

Slowly I descended southward again to take one of his perfect balls into my mouth, rolling and stroking that tender flesh with my tongue and making my Southerner mewl in pleasure. Then I gave the other one the same treatment, and all the while my hands were busy kneading those glorious firm cheeks of his and my fingers teased and tickled him in that sensitive spot every man has. His groans turned to laughter and he tried to use his hands to drag me away, but Chris wasn't going to let him.

He started to beg again. "Pleaseeee … Buck … Chris … stop …"

But I wasn't going to and Chris had taken steps to further restrain Ezra by folding his arms across his chest and holding them there. He then started to lick that tender spot behind our young lover's ear that he knew drove the other man wild, and I heard him whisper in a voice that made me shiver with pleasure, "No baby … you need this."

In spite of his calming words our Georgian lover continued to beg; when I figured he had suffered enough I started to gently nibble on his arousal while every once in a while wiggling my nose so that my moustache tickled him. As I neared the top of his rock hard shaft I started to lick the crown as I would an ice cream cone, tasting the sweet, salty taste of his pre-cum. "Please … ohhhhh … pleeeeeeaaaassseeee … Buck." he begged.

I took a look up into my baby's flushed, pleading face and slowly lowered my mouth over his crown. He gasped and tried to arch up into my mouth but was held in place by Chris, and I slowly worked up and down his perfect shaft and listened to his soft low moans rising in pitch and feeling his balls tighten in my large hand as he drew closer to his third climax.

My need and desire to taste this beautiful man's essence as he came drove me to suck all the harder until with a scream Ezra erupted into my greedy mouth. I drank everything he had to offer as his body arched and shivered in release before collapsing into a boneless heap in Chris' arms and I leaned over to gently kiss him, allowing him to taste himself in my mouth. I felt something press into my hand and realized that it was the open tube of lube I'd given Chris. Squeezing some onto my hand I spread it over my raging erection before checking to see if my little love need any. Ezra was still loose and moist from Chris so I breached the opening to his body very gently and slowly, enjoying the way his heat wrapped around my flesh, caressing me, welcoming me home.

Spread as he was he felt virgin tight around my aching rod and I swore I could feel his pulse though those enveloping walls as I leaned in for a deeper kiss. I didn't want this to end this too
soon, but my body was demanding that I start to move and so I moved back and braced myself with my hands on either side of my lovers but didn't allow my eyes to leave his as I started to slide slowly in and out of him.

"Pl…eeeeaase… Buuuuccckkk…"

"Wh…at…ba…baby?"

"Harder … faster… Pllleeaseeee!"

"Any…anything…doll!"

I started to pound into him, pausing every once in a while to grind my hips into his pelvis in a slow roll and he started to chant, "There … ooooohhhh … yes … riiiiiggghhhht … there…" The car was rocking back and forth beneath him and I knew that for me it would end all to soon, but I was determined to have him come with me into the sea of pleasure and so leaning further down I started to whisper, "Love … you … Love … you … so much." Then I captured those kiss-swollen lips with mine and hungrily devoured him before pulling back to whisper my fantasy to him. "Ez … I want you … I want you to … take me… right … here… while the … car … is running… to feel … you … pounding into … me … while … the engine … revvs…"

That did it for him and he screamed, "OHHHH GGGGGGAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!" I felt the hot walls that surrounded me convulse with Ezra's climax, squeezing me tight in his depths and setting off my own. I pounded once … twice … three times as I started to cum and then Chris' strong arms came around us both as our orgasms shook our bodies and I swear that I passed out.

I woke to feel two sets of hands stroking me, whispering words of love in my ear and holding me safe. I stayed where I was, letting Ezra's body slowly push me out of his molten depths as we all lay gentle kisses along each other's faces and lips. He whimpered as I came free and I told him, "Ezra I love you."

He nuzzled sleepily against my neck. "Love you, Buck … love you, Chris." And then his eyes closed, too exhausted to stay awake. I stood up and with Chris' help carried our newly claimed lover into the house and put him into bed; Chris went back out to shut off the water and lock up while I spooned up behind Ez, and when he came back in he climbed into bed on the other side. We gently kissed each other and were starting to doze off when a quiet, sleepy voice told us, "It's my turn next."



The End