TITLE: Private Conference

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: Buck/Nathan

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

AUTHOR NOTE: Thanks to JulieB for Beta reading and MotherRati for her encouragement.

 

Private Conference
by TexasAries


"Please, Nathan?"

"No, Buck."

"Come on! They're itching and you know I won't be able to see the doctor `till sometime next week."

"Buck…"

"Pleaseeee?"

Nathan looked up at Buck and knew he had lost the argument, as he was blindsided by blue puppy-dog eyes.

Wonderful…warm…twinkling blue eyes.

Nathan found himself falling into those blue depths, breaking the promise he'd made to himself. He had to try and get over the ladies man, for he knew that it would only end in heartache and loneliness for him. The man was as straight as they came and the medic knew he was a fool to fall for a straight man.

But with those eyes looking so pleadingly at him he could not resist for long. Sighing, Nathan put down the report he was trying to read and told the other man, "All right, Buck. Why don't we use the conference room?"

The grin that Buck bestowed on him made Nathan lose his train of though once again, as he dreamed what it would be like to be loved by this man. The medic felt a warm fire of hope bloom in his heart for what might, be but the logical part of himself soon reasserted control and doused that fire.

Shaking his head to clear it, Nathan retrieved his medical kit from his desk and followed Buck into the conference room. Shutting the door behind them he told the surveillance agent, "Okay Buck, take off your shirt and hop onto the table." Nathan set his kit down and opened it, retrieving the little scissors and ointment that he would use on Buck's chest after the stitches were removed.

The medic's mind wasn't really on the task on hand because he was really paying attention to what Buck was doing. The other man had untucked his shirt from his jeans before unbuttoning the cuffs and then the shirt itself. Casually he let the material fall from his shoulders before placing it on the table. Buck then hopped onto the table, making himself comfortable as he watched the medic sorting through his kit.

Nathan forgot everything as he got his first look at the other man's chest. Yes, he had seen Buck's naked chest before but most of the time it was either a fleeting glance or he was applying pressure to stop bleeding. This was the first time that he could look without some urgency overriding his viewing pleasure.

And Nathan did look. His eyes hungrily ran the length and width of Buck's wide, tanned shoulders, down the muscular arms and chest to a flat stomach and narrow waist.

Hot damn this man was built!

The medic had to stop himself from reaching out to caress the muscular, tanned chest before him. He couldn't let his fingers card through the black hair on Buck's pectorals, as the skin beneath it
warmed his fingertips. Couldn't follow the thin line of hair downwards across Buck's stomach to where it disappeared into the man's jeans. He wondered what the surveillance agent would look like naked.

"Nathan?"

The medic blinked as he was brought out of his trance to see Buck looking at him with a gleam in his eye. A gleam he had never seen before. Taking a deep breath, he turned his mind back to the job at hand and moved towards his patient.

Unknown to the medic Buck returned his feelings, but had though that the dark healer was in love with the beautiful doctor, Rain. But when he saw the want and desire in the other man's dark, soulful eyes it gave him hope that maybe, just maybe, he could have what he had been dreaming about: Nathan as his lover and mate.

Buck felt trembling in the touch of the other man's hands as he started to remove the first of the five stitches. Slowly the surveillance agent spread his legs, subtly encouraging Nathan to step
closer, which the other man did apparently without noticing. The scoundrel leaned forward slightly to breathe in the spicy scent that was just Nathan's, allowing it to seep into his senses. With a sigh Buck closed his eyes, feeling the body heat of the man he had come to love washing over him and ignoring the slight stinging from his chest as the stitches were removed.

Buck opened his eyes to gaze upon the other man's profile, seeing both the strength and compassion in each line of Nathan's face. It took everything in him not to reach out to gently stroke the face that had been haunting him ever since he'd come to realize what Nathan truly meant to him.

The surveillance agent wasn't sure what it was that first made him fall for Nathan. There were so many things that made it easy to love the medic, from Nathan's gentle, caring hands that meant comfort and safety to the gentle, calming voice that told him he was going to be all right when he was injured. Or it could be the way the man looked after each of them when they were injured or ill, never asking for anything in return, or maybe those soulful dark eyes with their shadows of long-ago hurts that just reached in and touched his soul.

When Buck felt Nathan starting to move away he panicked and reached out to wrap the other man in his arms, pulling him close to his chest. Startled brown eyes turned to look at him as the medic squeaked, "Buck…"

Before the big-hearted man could talk himself out of it, he captured Nathan's mouth in a gentle kiss, using all the skill at his command to convey the love and desire he had for the man in his arms.

The kiss rocked Nathan to the core, preventing him from responding in the way he had always wanted and dreamed of. Instead it left him paralyzed to the point that only when Buck started to withdraw did it finally dawn on him that he was letting this wonderful opportunity slip away. Taking the bull by the horns, Nathan wrapped one arm around Buck's back to prevent him from leaving while his other hand cupped the back of surveillance agent's head, allowing the medic to
return the kiss with all the passion and love he had locked up in his heart.

Buck's heart leaped in joy as he felt the passion his love had for him in the returned kiss. Their tongues danced hungrily against each other as the loveable scoundrel entered the sweet cavern that he had dreamed of exploring for so long, tasting the sweetness of orange and spices from the tea the medic had been drinking earlier. Keeping a firm grip on Nathan, Buck slipped from the table to maneuver them so it was the medic leaning against the conference table. With a little
grunt Buck lifted the Nathan onto the table, slowly forcing the other man backwards onto it. Quick, sure fingers opened Nathan's shirt, allowing the scoundrel's fingers to explore the medic's chest before seeking and finding a chocolate nub to play with.

Needing to breathe, Buck pulled back to take in huge gulps of air to looked down into the passion-flushed face of his lover, who was breathing as heavily as he was. With reverent fingers the mustached agent gently caressed Nathan's face, smiling in delight as the other man turned to nuzzle his palm. Leaning over he place a gentle, soft kiss on the medic's full lips before pulling back slightly so that they could look into each other's eyes. His voice trembling with love and desire, Buck told the man beneath him, "I love you, Nathan Jackson."

Brown eyes lit up with joy as Nathan replied, "I love you too, Buck," before pulling Buck's head back down so he could continue their kiss.

Trembling hands lovingly explored while the two men continued to exchange kisses and words of love and commitment, the flames of their passion growing hotter and stronger with each touch and moan. Newly confident fingers made short work of their clothing, which was discarded with little care as the two men eagerly ventured into new and exciting territory. Both men climbed up onto the table, eagerly mapping and noting each reaction to their explorations and planning to thoroughly investigative those reactions later.

The medic was on his back, mewling and twisting in pleasure as Buck worried the little piece of flesh between Nathan's shoulder and neck, determinedly marking Nathan as his. Satisfied with the result of his efforts, the scoundrel moved down the medic's chest to one deep chocolate nub to suckle and nibble on it, causing Nathan to arch his back and cry out in pleasure.

Buck chuckled as he enjoyed this response from the normally reserved man and repeated the process with the other nub as he reached down to gently cup Nathan's genitals in his hand. Carefully he rolled the silky flesh between his fingers, making the medic twist and turn as he gasped, "Ohhhhh … ohhh god … ohhh Buckkkkkk …"

Encouraged by his lover's response, Buck slowly started to move downward, trailing kisses in his wake, to tongue the shallow hollow of Nathan's bellybutton. The medic grasped the back of the
surveillance agent's head, holding it in place as Buck continued to torment the tender spot.

Buck moved upwards to nuzzle and kiss Nathan's neck when he thought the medic had had enough and started to caress the man's erection with firm strokes. The scoundrel's voice was husky with desire as he whispered, "Come for me, Darlin'."

Nathan nails raked Buck's back and his mouth opened in a mostly silent scream of completion as his climax ripped through him like a hurricane, leaving him limp and exhausted in its wake. Buck rolled over onto his back, tenderly cradling his lover against his chest and running soothing hands over his trembling body, and in response the medic wrapped himself around his lover with his head tucked into a strong shoulder as they basked in their love for each other.

end