TITLE: Playing Doctor

AUTHOR: TexasAries

Email: texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: CHRIS/EZRA

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

There is also role playing and a little light bondage.


Playing Doctor
by TexasAries

Ezra Standish was not happy.

Not by a long shot.

He was sitting in his underwear wearing one of those examining gowns that did little to hide anything, let alone keep a person warm, while his lover was relaxing in a chair reading a magazine that was a least a year old.

The doctor was running late and for some reason his lover had refused to reschedule the appointment. Instead here they were, locked in the doctor’s office while the nurse had gone for lunch. Ezra was furious that Chris had just overruled him like that and was now refusing to look at him. If he had looked he would have seen a very familiar expression on his lover’s face.

Chris just smiled. He could tell his lover was angry, but what he had planned should more than make up for it. Standing abruptly, Chris left the room without a word and then came back wearing the doctor’s white coat to find Ezra already out of the hated paper gown and about to put on his pants. He cleared his throat and smiled when the Southerner jumped guiltily, the pants falling out of his hand. "Chris?"

"Mr. Standish, I’m Dr. Larabee," Chris told him. "If you’d just get back up onto the table, we can get this examination started." He could see the wheels beginning to turn behind his lover’s green eyes, and he leaned in close to whisper in Ezra’s ear, "Play along, love – you won’t be disappointed." Then he pulled back again. "Come on, climb back up there. We need to check a few things and I don’t have all day."

Still trying to figure out exactly what was going on, Ezra did as his lover asked. Chris smiled encouragingly, then slipped on the stethoscope that he found in the doctor’s pocket and began going through the routine of placing the cold little circle in different spots on Ezra’s back and telling him to take a deep breath. Then he moved the instrument around to his lover’s chest, positioning it over his heart and letting his free hand slide down to rest on Ezra’s lower back, just above the base of his spine. It was time to up the ante. "Could you take another deep breath, Mr. Standish?"

Ezra complied, and Chris waited until the other man’s lungs were completely filled before allowing his hand to slip under the waistband of Ezra’s briefs so he could brush his fingertips over the curve of his lover’s perfect ass. He smiled wickedly when Ezra’s gasped and the steady beat of his heart picked up its pace. "You have a very strong heart and lungs," Chris told him, withdrawing the teasing fingers. "Let’s just check a few more things, Mr. Standish."

Ezra’s eyes gleamed. "Doctor, please call me Ezra."

"If it makes you more comfortable," Chris replied. He moved around to stand in front of Ezra and gently probed the smaller man’s neck starting just under the angle of his jaw and then lightly massaging his way down to Ezra’s shoulders before pushing him back to lie on the table. "Now I want to check your reflexes, Ezra. Would you please remove your underwear?"

The Southerner obligingly began to wiggle out of his briefs while Chris pulled up the stirrups that were folded against the sides of the examination table and adjusted them where he wanted them. Then he encouraged Ezra to move down until his now-bare ass was just slightly over the edge of the table before placing his lover’s sock-clad feet onto the metal supports.

Chris stepped back slightly to admire the wanton display. Ezra looked at him from between his raised legs with hooded eyes, licking his lips sensually in invitation, but Chris had plans and he wasn’t ready to change them. Moving around to the side of the table he started to gently probe his lover’s stomach, moving slowly up his sides to investigate his chest. He felt thoroughly around each pectoral muscle in a circular pattern, moving closer and closer to the Southerner’s hardening nipples before teasingly brushing across them with his fingertips. Ezra tried to arch up into the touch and then groaned as the fingers were replaced by his lover’s hot, wet mouth.

Chris sucked and tenderly bit the little nub until it was hard and slightly swollen. "Very nice response," he told Ezra with a grin. "Let’s just check the other one, shall we?" Bending over a little farther he took the other nipple into his mouth and carefully brought it to the same state as its twin, which he was gently pulling and rolling with his fingers.

Ezra wrapped his hands in his lover’s soft blond hair, arching his back again and moaning in pleasure. He cried out in protest when Chris pulled away. "No … more … please."

Soothingly Chris stroked his heaving chest. "Shhh, Ezra. Just a couple more things to check." His lover reached out for him again and Chris captured Ezra’s wrists and forced them down to his sides. Trying to look disapproving he scolded, "Now keep you hands to yourself, Mr. Standish, or I will be forced to restrain you."

Ezra kept struggling for a moment, but he stopped when Chris let go of him and watched his lover search through the doctor’s cabinets for something, which he apparently found a moment later. Then Chris turned and came toward him, hiding his find behind his back. "Mr. Standish, please put your hands above your head."

His heart beating wildly with anticipation, Ezra did as he was ordered. Chris leaned over him, the white coat brushing against his bare skin, and wrapped Ezra’s wrists together with the large Ace bandage he had found before tying it securely to top of the table. He tugged at his connection to see what type of give it had and then moved back down between Ezra’s raised legs. He grinned in satisfaction and approval, burning the picture into his mind for all eternity of his bound lover spread out so wantonly for his pleasure, his hard, leaking shaft standing tall and his needy puckered opening displayed to Chris’ hungry eyes.

Tenderly Chris cupped Ezra’s balls in his hand and rolled the soft flesh between his fingers, then slowly releasing them and wrapping his hand around the Southerner’s sex. Lovingly Chris stroked up and down the length of Ezra’s hard flesh before gently rubbing his thumb across the head, coating it thoroughly with his lover’s pre-cum. Ezra groaned, his position in the stirrups preventing him from thrusting up into his lover’s warm, tight grip. "Ohh … ohhh Chris…"

"You’re doing very well, Ezra," Chris soothed him. "I like how responsive you are." Chris knew that his lover was close, and he quickly applied pressure to the base of his shaft, preventing him from climaxing. He wanted to be inside Ezra’s hot depths when they found their release together.

His tactic wasn’t well received, and Ezra cried out his disappointment. "Noooooo … please … please, Chris … plllleeeeassseee …let me come."

Chris gently caressed Ezra’s inner thigh. "Sshhh, I will … but first I just have to check one more thing."

Ezra tried to pull his hands free but found himself unable to move them more than a few inches. He lifted his head to look at his lover and panted, "What … what do … you have to … check?"

Grinning wickedly his lover told him, "Your prostate gland." Ezra groaned and let his head fall back onto the table. "But I do it a little differently than the other doctors," Chris purred, continuing to stroke his hands up and down, closer and closer to Ezra’s groin. "I have a nice … thick … instrument that would help me with this test. Do you want me to use my special instrument, Ezra?"

Ezra nodded desperately, but Chris wasn’t going to let him get away with that. Wetting his index finger with lube Chris started to tease his lover’s tight opening as he asked again, "Do you want me to use it, Mr. Standish?"

The Southerner gasped as Chris started to slowly inch his finger into the tight opening, "Yes … Ohhhhh Godddd! Yes , Chris … yes!"

Chris picked up the speed of his thrusts. "Do you want me hard and deep in you? So deep that it feels like I’m coming out your throat?"

"Cccccchhhhhhrrrriiissssss…"

"Yes, baby. Do you want me?"

"Yes … ohhh yessss."

"What do you want, baby?"

"You …" Ezra panted. "In me … pppppllllleeeeaaasssseeeeee!"

Tenderly Chris stroked Ezra’s flanks with his free hand. "I will baby … just relax. I’ll take care of you." Chris quickly unbuckled and unzipped his pants to pull out his hot, aching flesh, lubing it up thoroughly with a shaking hand. Then he inserted a second slick finger into Ezra’s grasping entrance, making sure his lover was well stretched before pulling them out. Grabbing Ezra’s legs to hold them still, he positioned himself carefully and then slowly began to press his hard organ into his lover’s tight heat.

Ezra cried out in pleasure as the head of Chris’ cock lodged itself inside of him, and Chris closed his eyes to savor the feel of his lover surrounding him and slowly began to rock his way farther in. It felt like coming home, every time.

He opened his eyes when he was fully seated inside Ezra, his own balls brushing his lover’s spread cheeks. Chris leaned forward to nuzzle Ezra’s chest and then began to pull back out so he could slide back in again. As their passion increased he thrust harder and faster into his lover, and finally both men cried out their pleasure as they climaxed together.

Chris collapsed forward onto Ezra’s chest, his shrinking member still buried deep inside of his lover, Ezra’s heart beating rapidly under his ear. Turning his head he placed a kiss over his lover’s heart. "I love you Ezra."

Ezra lay beneath him panting, trying to get his breath back from one of the best lovemaking sessions they’d ever had. "I love you too, Chris." He lifted his head to meet his lover’s eyes and grinned wickedly at him. "So, Doctor, when is my next checkup?"

end