TITLE: What took you so long?

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - OW

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: Chris/Nathan

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

ARCHIVE: YES

SEQUEL: Opposites

CHALLENGE: Alder Challenge 2004 - Katy - Ok so hoping to inspire you with a challenge I have used before at the Gen Challenge list. The photo challenge. I have posted 3 pictures in the photo file at the list. This story is based on the picture that contains the nude man standing in the river with a horse.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

THANKS: To Julie B for Beta this story.



Opposites: What took you so long?
By TexasAries


It had been a month since that wonderful day at the river, where we’d made love under the warm, clear sky and talked. Talked about what we both needed and wanted from the other, coming away with a deeper understanding and love for each other.

You wonder if it is possible for men to love one another? Love comparable to that of a man’s love for a woman. I can tell you with out a doubt yes. I should know because I had loved Sarah with all my heart and soul and when Adam was born that love expanded to my son.

They were my sun and moon.

My life.

Then they were taken from me, murdered on the orders of a woman obsessed with me. If I ever see her again it will be her last day, for she shall enter the hell that I had lived in since their deaths.

When the fire took them from me it also laid waste to my heart and soul, leaving it a blackened, desolate wasteland. But with time and through my friendship with the other six men I have found life once again. I know that I’m not the man I was with Sarah and Adam, but I’ve found that with the help of my friends I have become a man that I liked.

I can feel myself smiling as I think of my friends and how they have helped me in my transformation, from the bunt out husk that I was to the man I have become. JD taught me how to dream once again while Vin showed me how to laugh. Josiah taught me how to step back and see things in a different light. Then there was our peacock, Ezra, who helped to remind me that there was more to this world than black and white. Buck gave me his loyalty and friendship when I sure in the hell didn’t deserve it. Last and most important of them all was Nathan, who showed me how to love once again.

I couldn’t believe that it had been almost a month since that wonderful, short time at the river with Nathan, where we’d made love for the first time but we haven’t been able to be together that way since. But we were able to spend time with each other right under Mary’s and the other town folk’s noses without raising any eyebrows.

It has become our nightly ritual, we both sat facing the west to quietly watch the sun set on the horizon. Sometimes we sat in comfortable silence just enjoying being near one another after a long day. We might talk in hushed tones that could not be over heard, discussing what had happened during the day. Our friends ran interference between the town folk and us. Somehow they instinctively knew Nathan and I needed this without really understanding why.

Nathan and I didn’t even have to discuss keeping our relationship quiet for we both knew what would happen if anyone found out. He would probably be lynched and I would be dead because that would be the only way they would get their hands on him. I knew Buck would be ok with Nathan and me being lovers for we had been together a few times ourselves, but found we made better friends than lovers.

Now Ezra … hmmmm … I can’t be sure because he’s so good at hiding how he feels and what he wants, but the few times I caught him watching Buck and Vin it gave me a sneaking suspicion that I might be right about him, but the only way to be sure would be to ask. The thing is, to ask that sort of question of another man is just asking for trouble. I know I’m fast but I not as fast as Ezra with that little gun of his. Besides what a man does in his own private time is his business as long as it’s between consenting adults. So I just sit back and watched out for him. If the town folks somehow find out about his preferences then I would find someway of getting him out of town and safely away before coming back for Nate and leaving.

Then there is Vin, my soul brother, who would probably smirk and tell me that he knew already and from the few hints he’s dropped since we have been back I think he does.

The fast friendship and trust Vin and I form that first day, continued to be to grow as the days, weeks and months went by. He told me how his dad hooked up with a few Indian tribes around Texas after his ma had died and hunted buffalo, did some scouting for the army and help settlers from the east find land. Because they had moved around so much and with his pa not seeing any use for learning, Vin didn’t have a chance to go to school, but his father did show him how to survive and how to look after himself.

I took another sip of my coffee as I looked over to the window of our Southerner’s room where a lamp was burning, casting two shadows bent over something on the desk. I’ve watched as Vin sneaked up the stairs to Ezra’s room at dusk, three times a week for the last month and half. They stayed there for about an hour before Ezra went down to take up his peacekeeping position in the saloon. If it weren’t for the fact that I could see two shadows on the blind from where Nathan and I were sitting I would think Vin and Ezra had something going on. Personally I think it would do them both good to have someone to love them. Come to think of it, either of them would be good for Buck.

Settling back more comfortably on the chair I saw Nathan watching something. Turning to where he was looking, I saw JD and Josiah walking down the boardwalk deep in discussion about something that had the younger man gesturing wildly while Josiah wore that shit eating grin he gets when he knows he’s being irritating as hell.

It kind of surprises me how much our youngest and oldest have in common. I figured that they had the most schooling out of all of us, with Ezra running a close third. But something tells me even Ez didn’t get the education those two must have had growing up.

I know for a fact that Josiah had travel the world and had even joined a monastery in Italy for a couple of years before wandering through Arabia towards China and Japan. Then after fifteen years he decided to return home where he continued to wander learning from the Native peoples. He had 20 years to experience and learn things that the rest of us could only imagine. I have to confess that he can drive me around the bend with his mysterious one or two word answers but I know I can count on him.

JD is just the opposite, he had tons of book learning from science, languages, mathematics and other things that few except the rich would ever learn. When he told us that he didn’t know who his father is we believed him, but as he told us about his life on the estate where he was raised it became pretty clear to the rest of us who his father was. We just didn’t have the heart to tell him that his father was probably the man his mother worked for. To learn that the man you had called Sir the whole time you grew up and who had kicked him out when his ma died was his father, it would broken the kid’s spirit so we kept it quiet.

I remember the first time JD corrected something Ezra had said in Latin. The debate the three men had gotten into had the rest of us slowly walking away feeling slightly out of our depths. It also reminded all of us that yes, JD was a little too eager for adventure and a little naďve, but he wasn’t stupid. And I have a sneaking suspicion that he isn’t as naďve with women as he led us to believe.

Taking another sip of my coffee I came to the conclusion that the ones that we have to watch ourselves around are JD and Josiah. I don’t think it would bother either of them, but why take the chance.

The sun was a fiery red as it started to sink, the last rays of the sun bathing the town as the cool blue shadows started to creep forward. It was going to be another hot one tomorrow and then an idea for a seduction formed in my mind. It’s been too long and I’m going to change that.

Now for my opening move. Casually I asked, “Doing anything tomorrow Nate?”

He took a sip of his coffee as he went through tomorrows schedule in his head. “Nothing to much. Just want to check on Miss Ellen to see if her leg is healing up ok. Why?”

Good!

“Well, Lady seemed to have picked up a rash on her back. Wanted to know if you were free to take a look at it for me.”

“Sure. Why don’t you bring her to town and I’ll take a look at it.”

Damn it!

Not want I wanted … hmmmm.

“Well I got a lot of work to do out at my place. Thought if you weren’t busy maybe you could come out. Take a look at Lady. Maybe have some dinner.”

A shy smile greeted my proposal before it was hidden behind his coffee cup. “Sounds good to me. Say around one … I can help you out with some of that work.”

“Sounds good to me.”

-------------------------------------

I was right, the day was a scorcher, the back of my long johns were soaked by midmorning as I did some minor repairs on the place while waiting for Nate to show up. Taking a quick break, I grabbed something to eat and tacked a note on the door to let him know where I would be.

I then collected Lady from the paddock before heading down to the river. Stripping out of my clothes, I laid them down where I could keep an eye on them. Not wanting to get caught flat-footed without my gun, I took a piece of leather cord and tied it around the stock of the gun. I then tied it off so that I could slip the cord around my neck and allow my gun to hang from it so that the hot metal rested against my stomach.

Once I knew that the gun was secured, I lead Lady out into the river until the cool river water caressed the bottom of my calves. I gently started to wash the pregnant mare trying to keep her cool. She stood patiently but when she turned her head I knew that someone else had arrived. Always careful, I flashed a quick glance back to see my lover standing there.

The heat of his gaze rivaled … no … surpassed the sun’s, as I felt his eyes travel over my naked skin with a hungry intensity. It was like he was absorbing the very essence of me before he dropped his bag upon the riverbed and came to me through the water. Strong arms embraced me as if I was made of spun glass, holding me tight against his fully clothed body as our mouths met in a hungry kiss.

My arms wrapped around his neck while I pressed myself even closer to him, till the gun made itself unpleasantly known to us both by digging into the flesh of our stomachs. Pulling back slightly I looked into his dark eyes, gently stroking his cheek with my fingertips. Letting my need and love for him show in my eyes.

We would have remained like that if Lady hadn’t chosen that moment to butt me in the back with her head, causing both of us to stumble. That awoke us to the possibility of someone coming across us like this, so with reluctance Nathan let me go. I moved towards the bank, feet splashing the water ahead of me as my lover gathered Lady’s reins up and lead her to the bank.

I put on my pants and buttoned them only enough so that they wouldn’t fall off my hips when I walked. Nathan picked up the rest of my clothing before handing me the reins and heading towards his own belongings.

Opening the corral I escorted Lady in and removed her bridle, letting her trot around the small enclose area. I checked to see that she had plenty of water in the trough before exiting and latching the gate. I hurried to my shack being careful not to stub my bare feet on any stones. I stepped up onto the porch and opened the door.

Strong bare arms wrapped around me as the door slammed shut with a kick of my lover’s foot. He removed the gun from around my neck and hanged on a hook by the door while keeping one arm wrapped tight around me. Nathan’s warm breathed caressed my ear as he whispered, “What took you so long?” Soft lips laid a trail of kisses from the back of my ear down my neck, as a warm large hand trailed down to my pants and slipped inside to cup my fast rising cock, Nathan’s other hand starting to tweak one of my nipples making it hard and aching.

A deep groan came from me as I tilted my head back, resting it on my lover’s broad shoulder as I started to thrust into Nate’s large hand. After a few
strokes he withdrew his hand to undo the three buttons holding my pants up. His warm hands pushed my pants down over my hips as his hands continued down my thighs and calves. He signaled me to lift my right foot so he could pull off my jeans before repeating with my left foot. I stood still, allowing his warm hands to intimately caress my body as he moved upward to wrap me once again in his loving arms.

It was only then I realized that he was as naked as I was. His warm thick cock nested under my ass cheeks nudging my balls from the back, while his hand once again possessively cupped my hard cock in his hand.

Wanting to taste my lover I turned around, feeling his chest hair tantalizing my skin with a tickling sensation. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him down slightly so that our tongues could dance together in desire.

Somehow I felt the edge of the bed touching the back of my legs before falling backwards taking my lover with me. I grunted as he landed on me, which had him rolling off to the side as he pulled me over on top of him. This put me right where I wanted to be, looking down into the brown eyes of my lover.

I caressed his face, once again noticing how different our skin tones were, like coffee and cream and I loved it. Leaning forward I captured his plump bottom lip, nibbling on it, causing him to whimper his pleasure as each hand cupped one of my ass cheeks, pulling me flushed against him. Smiling, I started to move downward kissing and exploring my lover’s body, relearning his hot spots but also finding new ones to torment him with, before moving on.

Reaching his bellybutton I started tongue it, causing Nathan to giggle in between groans of pleasure as his large cock poked me in the chest. A sticky trail of pre-cum painted my chest as he wiggled from the attention I was giving that sensitive part of his body. Figuring I had tormented my lover enough I moved down to look once again at his dark straining member. Lovingly I kissed the dewy head before moving down between his spread legs, nuzzling his plump balls as I stroked his hard cock. This had him groaning again as I paused to look at his hard pole. Wrapping my lips round the head, slowly I swallowing him until he was lodged deep in my throat, my nose buried into his curls, breathing in his manly scent. My fingers rolled his heavy sacks as I bobbed up and down on him, until I paused for a moment to lathered a finger with spit before returning to sucking on the head of his cock.

Slowly I circled his hole with my slick finger, nudging the tight muscle before gently entering him. He arched his back, driving my finger deeper into him until I came to that little nub inside of him. Tenderly I started to caress that little knob, which had him whimpering as his cock expanded in my mouth signaling his approaching orgasm. Pulling back until just the head was in my mouth I started to apply more suction, while massaging the nub. I watched as his back arched so that only his shoulders remained on the bed as he screamed his release.

Hungrily I swallowed everything he produced, enjoying the thick and salty cream as it exploded across my tongue. Releasing his semi-hard cock, I look down at my relaxed lover, a light sheen of sweat covering his body. His breath was coming in harsh gasps as he looked up at me in wonder. Bending forward I gently kissed him, trying to put all the love I had in that single kiss.

When he started to wrap a large hand around the back of my head, I pulled away with a grin before getting up to retrieve some of that nice slick cream that I had saved from our first time. Moving back to the bed I knelt between his legs, encouraging him to bend his knees as I open the tin. Scooping up a good glob to spread I massage it over his back entrance, before gently sliding in both fingers as he squirmed in pleasure. Watching my lover’s face I stretched the tight muscle, as his breathing turned to harsh gasps while his head twisted and turned on my pillow. His whimpering told me he was ready for more and I slipped in a third finger, marveling at the heat and tightness that was my lover. Again I waited and stretched him, seeking that look that told me that he was ready for me. Seeing it, I removed my fingers to coat my hard cock in the cream before placing the weeping end against his dark hole.

Nathan pulled back his spread legs, encouraging me with his dark eyes filled with love and trust. Gently I nudged the dark opening, applying just enough pressure to sink the head in. I froze at the sharp hiss, gently stroking his thigh to comfort him but was surprised when his legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper into him.

I shuddered and closed my eyes in pleasure as his tightness and warmth caressed my length. His strong arms held me lovingly as he kissed my forehead, before I open my eyes cupping his beloved face in my hands. Holding his gaze I told him, “Love you. You’re mine, now and forever.”

Sparkling eyes looked up into mine as he whispered, “Yours!”

My lips were claimed in a gentle kiss, as he tightened the muscles in his ass causing me to tear my mouth from his to groan at the sensation. Laughing brown eyes met mine as he commanded, “Move it Larabee. Ride me hard and put me away wet!”

With a grin I slipped my arms under his legs and pushed them back so he was bent almost double, his knees hanging over my forearms.

Starting off slowly I moved back and forth, withdrawing my full length before sliding back home in his warm depths. Nathan groaned and whimpered as my cock rubbed constantly across his joy button, having him arching and twisting in pleasure as I move within him.

I watched in astonishment as Nathan’s skin flushed darker with his arousal, never knowing that such a thing was possible for a dark man. His cock hardened fully and started to weep clear fluids as I increased my speed so that I was pounding into him. Nathan’s hot hands grasped my biceps in a bruising grip as he become even more vocal in his pleasure.

Sweat flowed down my forehead and into my eyes as I sought to drive my lover insane with passion. Harder and faster I pounded into Nathan, turning his cries and growls into little whimpers of passion as he grunted out, “Yourssss … Chrisssss … Love … you … only … you.”

With each thrust home I told him, “Mine … your … mine ... Love … you.”

With a final whimper his beautiful cock started to spit his seed, while his passage massaged me into exploding into him, claiming him as my lover and mate. After the spasm, I gently pulled out and collapsed to the side of my lover, allowing him to sprawl in exhaustion. I was panting harshly as I turned onto my side as I reached out to wind my fingers with his over his heart. His face turned to me as we gently kissed before resting our foreheads together.

I watched his beloved face as his eyes slowly closed and his breath evened out, signaling that he had fallen into an exhausted slumber. Sighing, I closed my eyes following him into sleep. Our love once more confirmed.



END