Title: Offerings

Disclaimer: don't own the pretty boys, so sad

Author windwilowk

Email: windwilowk@aol.com

Category: AU

Fandom crossover The Sentinel and Magnificent Seven

Pairings: Blair/Chris/Buck - Jim/Simon, reference

Rating: NC 17

Summary: some offers are to good to refuse

Warnings: A mirror for viewing.

Archive: yes to PEJA

Feedback; welcome on list or in email. smiles.


Offerings
By Windwilowk


"Chris, I think it's time you got ready." Checking his watch Chris replied.

"I do believe you're right love. Do you really think he will join us, and not just for tonight?"

"Yeah, I do Chris. Two of his best friends are in a relationship with each other. He looks at them with a look that says he wishes he could have what they do. It's an outside looking in thing. But
when he looks at us, he wants to be on the inside. I can feel it. I want it. I love you, but I've fallen for our dancing professor too."

"I feel the same Buck. Guess I'm just a little nervous, afraid he'll say no."

"Not gonna happen. Now scoot."

_____

Standing in front of the door, Blair felt a little turned on and a whole lot nervous. The guys inside were his friends. He'd gotten to know them while helping Chris learn to dance and model on a catwalk. The man was heat personified. And if he was heat, Buck was either like a cool stream on a hot day, or the trigger for a complete meltdown. They'd invited him over to thank him for his help. Now all he had to do was take his hand and knock on the door. Hopefully he could make it through the night and leave with a few ideas for late night fantasies, and without the longing that
seemed to envelope him at wishing he could be a part of what the men inside shared. He raised his hand and knocked.

Buck opened the door and let the younger man in. He led him into the living room where they each had a seat.

"Chris will be out in a minute. He just decided to grab a quick shower." Buck noticed the other man's reaction to those words and gave himself a mental pat on the back. Hearing the shower
stop, Buck excused himself for a minute to get something from his room.

`Shit. Chris was in the shower, soapy hands wandering this way, then traveling that. Buck is in the bedroom. Chris and Buck and soapy hands and a bed. Need to stop this line of thought, but oh that was hard to do. Hard. Let's not got there. Too late.' he thought lightly running his hand over his crotch as a small shudder escaped. He was daydreaming when he heard Buck say.

"Stop."

He looked up. The vision in front of him would be fuel to fire his fantasies for a long time. There stood Chris. He wore nothing but a towel, draped low on his hips. Buck stood directly behind him. Slowly Buck reached for Chris' hands. He moved them above Chris' head to rest on the inside of the doorframe. He rested his chin on Chris' shoulder.

Standing up with jerking movements, Blair said.

"I think I'd best be going."

Two voices spoke as one stopping him. "Don't."

"Blair." Chris continued. "We'd like you to join us."

Looking at Chris and Buck, Blair said.

"As tempting as your amorous display is, I won't do a one night stand. I can't. I don't think I could walk away."

"We want more than one night Blair. I want to love both you and Buck for as long as we're given."

Catching Buck's eye, Blair asked him silently it that was true for him as well.

"I want this too Blair, and we were hoping you do as well.Please, join us?"

"Chris does look yummy standing there like that." Blair said as he moved towards them.

"Don't he though? Course I'm thinking you and I are a mite overdressed."

"I'll lose my shirt if you lose yours."

"Sounds good." Buck said reaching for the buttons." When he finished, he stepped back behind Chris and brought his left hand to rest slightly above Chris' belly, while the right one rested on the towel.

"I'm thinking this needs to go. What do you think Blairlove?"

"Oh, I agree." Blair said eyes, having widened at the endearment.

With that Chris swung his hips from side to side, causing the towel to drop. Then he rolled his hips forward towards Blair before settling back in place. Blair moved in and tilted his head up for a kiss. During the kiss, Buck nibbled on Chris' neck behind his ears. Blair pulled away from the kiss.

"Buck, why don't I take the front and you take the back and we can both explore."

"All right. But why don't you start at Chris' shoulders and work your way down. I'll start at his ankles and work my way up."

"Sounds good."

"Spread `em a little wider love." Buck said tapping the inside of Chris' feet with one of his own before sinking to his knees.

`And they'll meet in the middle.' Chris looked down at his penis which jumped at that thought. Blair started at his shoulders, then made his way downward to each nipple. By this time Buck had made his way to the backs of Chris' knees. As much as he wanted to let go of the doorframe, he held tight, wanting to see how much they would give and he could take. Blair was teasing his
belly now. Buck was kissing and stroking the inside of his thighs. Buck nipped at his ass cheeks as Blair licked his hardness. It just drooled. Then they both started kissing and licking at his balls, two different men, one in front and one in back. Then they were gone. He looked down to see them kissing each other. Sooo hot. He moaned then said.

"Buck, I want you inside me and I want to be inside Blair."

"That's doable. You ok with that Blair?" Buck asked.

"Mmm. Yeah. Bedroom?" Blair replied.

"Bedroom." the other two chorused.

They made there way to the bedroom. Chris peeled back the covers and lay down. While Blair and Buck were getting naked, Chris got the lube from the drawer. He stroked himself while caressing his balls and his entrance. When Buck and Blair were ready, they crawled onto the bed.

"Come here Blair." Chris said indicating a pillow. Blair came closer and they shared a tender kiss. Running a finger down Chris cheek, Blair said. "I want to see both of you while we're making love." Then he settled back on the pillow.

"Of course." Buck answered.

"Yes." Chris replied, and then continued."Blair, the canopy of this bed opens. Above it is a mirror and I want you to see how good and right we all look together. May we open the canopy?"

"Mmm. Yeah man go ahead." Chris nodded and Buck opened the canopy.

Buck moved closer. He shared a kiss with Chris. Then he kissed Blair's lips and cuddled him in his arms while Chris kissed and sucked areas further south. When he wasn't looking at them directly, Blair was looking at the mirror above them. Soon Blair was squirming and begging Chris to take him. Chris positioned himself and feeling Chris there, Blair glanced at Buck.

"I thought you were going to - I mean Chris said and you agreed"

"That I agreed to take Chris." Blair nodded. Carding his fingers through Blair's hair, Buck said. "I did and I will. First though, I'm going to hold you, and enjoy the beauty of the two of you together. Then when I'm even more hot and bothered, I'm going to take Chris How's that sound?"

"Beyond hot." Then Blair relaxed back into Buck's embrace and spread his legs wide. Chris, who had knelt back during the small discussion bent forward and kissed the head of Blair's cock, sucking the crown in just the tiniest bit before releasing it. Then he said.

"Look up and see yourself, spread so wantonly, so beautifully, all ours." Blair looked. His legs were spread wide and Chris knelt between them. He could see the play of the muscles in his back. Then there was Buck. He could see the reflection of the man holding him, the well toned muscles belying the gentleness of his touch.

Then Chris entered Blair, moving slowly until he was all the way in. Chris played with his nipples as he thrust in and out at a moderate tempo, that increased decidedly after Blair wrapped his legs around Chris and started a counter tempo that was a bit more demanding. Buck caressed Blair's shoulders with lazy motions and occasionally offered commentary as to how wanton Blair was or how good Chris' ass looked as he moved in and out of Blair. `Yep Gotta agree with you Buck. Look at those ass muscles go.' Blair thought looking at the mirror. Soon both men reached orgasm, calling each others name as well as Buck's. Buck laid a kiss on Blair's brow and then shifted, kissing Chris on the shoulder as he moved a lock of hair from his eyes.

Looking up, Blair could see Buck's hands part Chris' cheeks. Chris' head still rested on his stomach where it landed earlier. Chris raised his head and looked at Blair. He drew in his breath
as Buck kissed his cheeks. Blair had seen how heavy Buck balls were as they swayed between his thighs as he shifted and moved earlier. He wondered how long Buck could last.

Buck slowly made his way into Chris and just as slowly he withdrew. Chris tried to increase the pace, but Buck wasn't having that. Blair ran his hands up and down Chris' arms. He kissed him, seeking entrance with a teasing tongue. Chris reasoned if he couldn't increase his pleasure by moving back , he would slide his cock in between his and Blair's bodies. Blair seemed to be going along with this. Then Buck's grip on his hips tightened slightly, and Blair was no longer meeting his thrusts. Buck signaled Blair that he should let go of Chris. Buck knelt back, drawing Chris with him.

"Time for a little lap dance." Buck said, voice rough, before thrusting up into Chris. "Give me a kiss Blair."

Blair maneuvered so he could kiss Buck. Then he moved to the front and side of Chris.

"Let me stroke you Blair."

Blair neared at just the right angle for them to stroke each other without throwing off the overall rhythm. Just as his balls were tightening again, he glanced up and saw the three of them. Rocking in and out of each other in different ways. Three bodies, glistening with sweat were working together. Blair felt not just waves of lust, but also the love that each of them had for the other. Blair came hard and laid back on the bed.

Buck's right hand tweaked and soothed Chris' nipples as his left swirled slowly down his front. He tilted Chris' head up so they could both see the reflection in the mirror above. Then Buck lightly raked his fingers from the root to the tip of Chris cock. Chris' muscles contracted around Buck, one orgasm leading to another. They both collapsed.

A short while later, Chris lay between Blair and Buck and felt contentment. His arm was around Blair and Buck was curled around his back with his arm slung across them both. What was offered had been accepted and they'd only just begun to reap the rewards.


The end.