TITLE: Love and Comfort

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: Josia/Chris/Ezra

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

AUTHOR NOTE: Thanks to JulieB for Beta Reading and MotherRati for encouraging me to write it.

 

Love and Comfort
By TexasAries

Josiah watched his younger lover moved to the other side of the king size bed, and then crawled to sit facing Chris. The profiler then followed him to sit down next to Chris' legs, resting his hand on the blond's thigh. Chris' head came up and his beautiful blue-green eyes showed his surprise and confusion. The Southerner cupped Chris' face, turning it towards him for a gentle kiss.

The blond jerked away and tried to get off the bed but found himself surrounded by two powerful bodies. "What … why…" asked Chris, looking between the two men, trying to understand what was happening. Both men saw the fear, the confusion, and the need in their leader's beautiful eyes.

Ezra captured Chris' hand to remove the glass before it could fall and break. He leaned over to place it on the bedside table, refusing to release the blond's hand. Turning back the Southerner gently caressed the stubbled cheek with his fingers as he stared lovingly into blue-green eyes. "You shouldn't drink so much. It's not good for you."

The profiler enclosed the other slender but powerful hand in both of his, a hand Josiah had seen kill but which had also comforted and encouraged him when he was in need. Now that hand fluttered like a trapped bird, trying to get away. The profiler turned the hand over and raised it so he could kiss the palm. Looking straight into his leader's eyes, letting his love show strong and true, Josiah told Chris, "I love you. Ezra loves you. We love and want you in our lives. You matter to us."

Chris was shocked. Never had he ever thought that this would happen, but even though he wanted it he knew he couldn't let it happen; he couldn't let them ruin their lives on a hard-assed, emotionally crippled man. He snatched his hand away from Josiah and in his most commanding tone told him, "Josiah, you're drunk. I think it's best if you both leave now. I'll forget everything, but you have to leave NOW!"

Both men pulled away, unsure. Could they have misread the looks, the signs he had given them? But even as they pulled back they saw the sorrow and longing in Chris' eyes. Josiah stopped moving backwards and instead moved forward, trapping the blond against the headboard. "I don't think so." He then captured Chris' mouth in a bruising, conquering kiss.

Chris fought, trying to get free, but Josiah was too strong for him so he stopped fighting instead, lying stiff and unresponsive. In response the kiss grew softer, gentler, and Chris opened his eyes to look into Josiah's and saw the deep love that the profiler had for him. It had been so long since he'd been held in loving arms, been kissed with love, felt wanted and needed, that he relaxed and
hesitantly started to respond to that kiss.

Feeling the blond relax and start to return his kiss thrilled Josiah. Pulling back to look into his leader's face he told him, "Chris, I love you. Ezra loves you. Please let us show you how much."

Chris sucked in a shuddering breath, searching Josiah's face and then Ezra's, seeing that what they were saying was true. His soul and heart cried out for him to take what they offered, even if it was only for one night. Nervously he licked his lips, not knowing how sexy and unsure he looked as he whispered "One night of love?"

That quiet, wistful whisper sparked Josiah and Ezra's determination to show Chris that tonight was only the beginning, that they meant to have the rest of their lives together. The Southerner moved in to gently claim the blond's lips, thrilled when Chris placed trembling hands on his waist and opened his mouth in invitation. Ezra accepted that invitation and delightedly entered the new territory, using his tongue to caress, tease, and offer an invitation of his own.

Josiah watched his two lovers kiss and smiled gently, caressing their faces, encouraging them with his touch before moving his hand down Chris' throat and starting to unbutton his shirt. When Ezra and Chris finally broke their kiss the profiler's breath caught in his throat at the joy that lit the blond's face. Gently he wrapped his arm around this lonely, beautiful man to cradle him in his arms, looking down at him adoringly as he held Chris close to his heart.

When Josiah's strong arms wrapped around him, for the first time in years Chris felt safe. Safe to let go, to lean on someone, to let someone watch over him, and he was shocked to realize that he was crying. He was finally able to let go, to surrender to all the pain he'd kept bottled up for so long: the deaths of his wife and child at the hands of an old love, the men who had died under his command because of decisions he'd made, the friends who had ended up hurt because he'd sent them into a dangerous situation.

Josiah tightened his hold when he felt Chris begin to tremble and started to pet the distraught man, rocking him gently and murmuring words of comfort, and Ezra moved in behind him to rub the blond's back and add his own soothing words. They let Chris cry himself out, knowing he needed this release, and once the tears stopped the two men simply held Chris until he fell asleep. Then they gently removed Chris' shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear, and carefully tucked him under the blankets before stripping down themselves and crawling in on either side of him.

----------

Chris awoke feeling more alive than he had since Sarah and Adam's deaths, it was like a huge weight had been lifted from him. He snuggled into the arms that held him, feeling protected and sighing in contentment. Then the memories of the previous night came flooding back and he tried to jerk away, but found himself held firmly by one grinning profiler. Stunned, Chris could only
yelp, "Josiah!"

This just caused Josiah to grin ever more. "Good morning, love." Then his smile faded just a little. "How do you feel?"

Chris rolled onto his back to look up into two pairs of eyes filled with love and concern for him and wondered when his luck had changed. "I … I feel good … like a large weight has been lifted," he told them, lowering his own eyes in embarrassment. "Thank you … thank you both for being there, for allowing me to act like a drunken fool."

Ezra gently turned Chris' face towards him and recaptured his gaze. "No, you are not a drunk or a fool. You are one of the strongest, most intelligent men I have ever known." The Southerner
touched his leader's rough cheek tenderly. "You had to let it out, it was killing you. Slowly, but it was killing you." Ezra's eyes darkened, and Chris saw raw pain and fear there. "When … when you weren't going to defend yourself, I thought … I thought I would be too late and you would be dead before I could kill that bastard. Please … please don't do that again. If you do I … I don't know if I could survive."

Josiah then turned Chris' face back toward his so that the other man could see the same pain and fear in his own eyes. "Don't you know that you matter to us both? You matter more to us than our own lives. It would kill Ezra and I if anything happened to you. Hell, even the rest of the men were frightened that you would let yourself die, leaving them alone."

Chris shuddered and closed his eyes, remembering how he'd thought at the time that maybe it was better to end his pain and loneliness right there, to just let the criminal kill him and then he would be free of everything. And he realized with a kind of horror that if he'd taken that easy way out these two loyal, caring men would have followed him into death. He opened his eyes again. "I promise … I won't do that again. But you both have to promise me something in return."

Josiah nodded, but Ezra, more cautious, asked, "What?"

"Promise me that if anything happens to me … that you will look after each other. Go on living and loving," he demanded. Seeing that Josiah was about to speak Chris put his fingers across the profiler's lips to stop him. "I promise that I'll be careful, but things happen, especially in our line of work. I just want to know that you two will stay together, look after one another and be happy."

Josiah and Ezra looked at each, silently acknowledging that Chris was right, agreeing that now he understood how much they needed him. "Deal," Josiah answered.

"You just remember your promise," Ezra added.

It suddenly registered on Chris that he was wearing nothing but his boxers and being held by two attractive men who were similarly undressed and he blushed from the roots of his hair all the way down to his feet, something that hadn't happened to him for more years than he could remember. And he had no idea how desirable it made him look. Josiah chuckled evilly and began to kiss along Chris' jaw and down his neck, while Ezra leaned in and started to nibble on the bare shoulder closest to him. "Ummmm, guys, what … ohhhhh that's nice … what … what are you doing?"

Ezra stopped what he was doing long enough to whisper huskily, "Showing how much we love you," before he resumed nibbling, licking and kissing his way down the blond's chest.

"Ezra … Josiah … I … I never…" Chris started but a single finger placed on his lips by the profiler silenced him.

Josiah pulled back to look down at his leader, lovingly pushing Chris' hair back from his forehead and using feather-light strokes to caress the other man's face. "Don't worry Chris, we know that you've never done anything like this. We're not going to do anything that you don't want. Just relax and enjoy it, let us love you."

Chris nodded his consent and with a puzzled expression that was reflected in his voice asked, "Why would you two want me? I know I'm not one of the nicest people that you've ever met … hell, I'm one mean SOB."

Ezra sat up and placed his hand over the blond's heart. "Chris, you are a man of convictions and incredible strength of character. Not only are you a wonderful, inspiring leader but you are also
incredibly loyal and protective of all of us. We all have grown and become better men and better agents because of you." Ezra paused and then grinned, showing a glimmer of gold tooth. "Plus, we both think that you are a very beautiful, desirable man."

To show his agreement, Josiah ran his index finger down Chris' stubbled cheek to his mouth, which he then captured in a gentle but heated kiss. Chris felt Josiah asking permission to enter and shyly opened his mouth to allow the older man to explore. He felt like the profiler was trying to map every dip and curve of his mouth, before Josiah's tongue started to caress and dance with his, inviting Chris to come and play. Hesitantly Chris followed Josiah's tongue with his own, allowing the blond his first taste of his profiler. To Chris it seemed that he was savoring Josiah's very essence, and he couldn't prevent a groan of pleasure from escaping.

Ezra meanwhile returned to Chris' collarbone, moving slowly upward until he could feel the beat of the blond's heart through the pulse point in his neck. The Southerner gently bit at the thin skin and then sucked hard to leave his mark. Chris' moaned again and turned his head, exposing more of his neck for the pleasurable pain that Ezra was inflicting.

Josiah broke their deep kiss to lay a trail of little kisses along Chris' jaw line before making his way down to one pink nipple while Ezra mirrored his actions on the other side. When they latched on to his nipples and began to suckle, Chris arched his back to try to get closer, gasping as he surrendered himself to the pleasures that Josiah and Ezra were subjecting him to.

Ezra and Josiah were surprised and pleased at how responsive Chris was to their seduction, and together they gently peeled down Chris' boxers, allowing them to explore the rest of his body.

The Southerner took his first look at a completely nude Chris and gasped in wonder. He ran his eyes from the nicely formed feet up long muscular legs to narrow hips, where Chris' aroused manhood waved above his flat, muscular stomach, to a well-defined chest and broad shoulders glistening golden with the same sweat that flushed his face. All Ezra could do was whisper, "Good Lord you're beautiful!"

When Josiah heard the wonder in Ezra's voice he pulled back from the blond to get his own look at his new lover and was struck by Chris' sleek sensuality. Reverently he took in the slender, muscular form and the legs that seemed to go for miles. Josiah had a thing for legs, and Chris... Chris was a dream and a wish come true for him.

As Chris looked up at the two men who seemed frozen with wonder as they looked down at him, something seemed to uncoil within him, fueled by the desire radiating from the other two men. He sat up and curled his legs behind him so that he was sitting between Josiah and Ezra. Chris raised one slender hand and ran his fingertips down Josiah's throat and chest to tease dark peach nipples before trailing down to the elastic waist of the profiler's shorts. He then leaned in so that his breath would caress the profiler's ear as he purred, "Someone is still wearing too many clothes. Why don't you let me help you with that?"

Chris fanned his hands across the profiler's chest before dragging them down the other man's stomach. Responding to his prompting, Josiah slid off the bed to stand beside it. Hooking his fingers into the band of the shorts, Chris slowly and gently lowered them over Josiah's arousal before letting them drop to the floor.

A small part of Chris couldn't believe what he was doing, but the larger part reveled in his newfound sexuality, in the power he had over the other two men. As Josiah's erection came free he reached out to lightly stroke the aroused flesh, leaning into whisper huskily into Josiah's ear, "Is this all for me?" Not waiting for a response Chris cupped Josiah's cock in one hand while petting him with the other. Josiah closed his eyes, trying to control his instinct to throw Chris on his stomach and take him fast and hard, but he knew that the blond would hand him his head if he tried. So he stood there and groaned at the soft, erotic feel of Chris' hands around his manhood.

Giving one final stroke Chris released Josiah, wringing a moan of disappointment from the profiler. "But I'm forgetting my other present." Chris then turned his lust-filled gaze on the undercover
agent. Reaching out, he grabbed Ezra's shorts and started to pull the dazed man toward him. "Come here."

Ezra was mesmerized by this sexy, sultry Chris and could only do what he commanded. He found himself standing beside Josiah, trembling with anticipation as Chris gently removed his silk boxers. As with Josiah, Chris petted Ezra's arousal, thrilled with the moans of pleasure he was getting from the Southerner.

He released Ezra and rose to his knees facing both men, marveling that these two perfect examples of manhood wanted him. Chris placed one palm over each of their hearts, looking into their faces. "Oh God you're … you're both so beautiful. I love you both." Then grabbing hold of the back of each man's neck, he drew them towards him and with a wicked smile he finished, "And you are both MINE!"

Josiah and Ezra just stared at Chris for a moment, and then they both pounced on him, determined to pay him back for his sultry performance. And this time the blond decided to participate and gave as good as he got.

As the three men touched, licked, kissed, suckled, and explored each other, growls and whimpers of pleasure along with loving words echoed softly in the room. Chris found himself on his side facing Ezra, with Josiah spooned behind him. The profiler rolled away while Ezra and Chris were stroking each other and pulled a tube out of his discarded pants pocket before returning to his position behind the blond. Leaning over Chris, Josiah captured Ezra's mouth in a heated kiss and then pulled back to show Chris the lube.

Chris' eyes widened and he pulled away. "I don't think I'm ready …"

Ezra shushed the blond with a finger against his lips. "No Chris, you're not ready for that yet…but I want you to take me. I want to feel you inside of me."

Chris was stunned by this request. "Ezra … I don't know what I'm doing. I might hurt you."

Josiah shook his head and leaned in to lick the rim of Chris' ear and whispered. "No you won't, because I'm going to teach you."

"I… I don't know …"

"Trust me."

Chris couldn't believe the amount of trust both men had in him not to hurt Ezra. Kneeling in between the Southerner's legs and sitting on Josiah's lap, he learned how to prepare the younger man for intercourse. Josiah spoke in calming tones to Chris while softly stroking Ezra's thighs.

Once the Southerner was prepared to Josiah's satisfaction, Ezra moved so that he rested on Chris' thighs with a pillow under the small of his back. Placing his mouth against Chris' ear, Josiah whispered instruction and encouragement to the nervous man. "Okay, Chris. Slowly … slowly," he coached as Chris pushed his hard member through the tight ring of muscle. "Stop now … let Ezra adjust … stroke his thighs… tell him how he feels … tell him what you are feeling."

Chris did as Josiah told him. He slowly inched his way into the younger man until he was flush against him, and then was overwhelmed by how hot and tight Ezra was around him. "OHHHH GOD!" Leaning forward he cupped the Southerner's face in his hands and gazing down into passion-dilated eyes told him, "I love you… I love you so very much," before pulling Ezra into his arms and kissing him with all he had.

When they finally broke off the kiss Ezra groaned and arched his back, forcing Chris deeper into him. "God Chris … you feel so good… please move … I need you to move."

Pulling back, Chris slowly slid out and then back in, alternating between slow long strokes and short hard ones, making the Southerner whimper and keen in pleasure, but then he felt Josiah move behind him and froze. Ezra whimpered his disapproval at the profiler's interruption, and Josiah petted the Southerner as he reassured Chris. "Don't worry, I'm just going to put my cock between your legs, under your balls. You'll see."

It felt strange to Chris, but it didn't hurt and as he rocked back and forth it felt good, really good, and judging by the groans coming from Josiah it felt pretty good to him too. As Chris thrust forward into Ezra and then backed over Josiah's shaft all three men felt their climax building, and Josiah leaned forward to stroke Ezra's cock in rhythm with their thrusting. The Southerner was the first to come, quickly followed by Chris and then Josiah.

Chris had never experienced anything like it before. He collapsed on top of the undercover agent who held him comfortably in his strong arms while Josiah rolled to the side and collapsed next to Ezra. Rolling onto his side, the profiler looked into the Southerner's face, and seeing the pure happiness and contentment in his younger lover's eyes leaned in to gently kiss him and whispered, "I love you." Then he leaning down to place a kiss on top of Chris' head he told the blond, "I love you, too."

"Love you both" came Chris' sleepy reply, and then he relaxed into sweet oblivion cradled in his lovers' arms.

END