Inspired Performance

By TexasAries2

FANTOM: Magnificent Seven-ATF AU

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle.
texasaries2@yahoo.com

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra/Buck/Vin

COMPANION: "Proof of Ownership" and "To Grab a Dream"

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

CHALLENGE: Ash Challenge: Write a break up scene...can be short term, permanent or just one hell of a nasty misunderstanding... but ugly words and anger / hurt / disappointment / jealousy (take your pick) must be expressed or implied. It can be between any couple of your choice, or you can break up the entire team. Between the couple feel free to include make up sex. <Big grin>. If you choose to break up the team, then I'd like you to find a logical place for them to end up...new careers, job opportunities.

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati for reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story. I would like to thank my Beta Reader SGaston for her help.

Inspired Performance

By TexasAries2


Both Larabee and Wilmington wanted to head somewhere private to continue what they had started at Sterling's party, but instead they headed towards the ATF office with the information Vin and Ezra had gained by raiding the smuggler's home computer and safe. Both undercover agents had hoped to find out where and when the next shipment of weapons and drugs were going to arrive by breaking in during the party.

None of the team liked the idea of the two men making such a bold move, but they needed that information badly. So as backup all of Team Seven had attended the party with Jackson as the bartender and Sanchez as a waiter with a hidden camera to record all that went on. Buck was Michael Cross and Chris was David Stayton, partners in an export business that was looking to expand into the more dangerous arena of gun smuggling, while JD was one of a group of young people invited to the party by Sterling's college age daughter Amada. With their different roles, their number one priority was to keep everyone from the second floor office for 20 minutes while Vin and Ezra gathered all the evidence they could.

Chris smiled as he remembered how different the usually suave and well-dressed undercover agent looked. Gone was the stylish, well-groomed man. Ezra, with slightly messy hair, thick framed glasses, slightly slumped shoulders and untidy suits gave off the appearance of a little bookworm who would die of fright if anyone said boo to him.

Ezra had gone under as a mousy accountant by the name of James Mosley about two months ago when the previous accountant had simply disappeared and by all appearances had probably had been killed for skimming from his client. Sterling had taken a liking to the apparently shy, nerdish bookkeeper and got him to come to this party.

Vin Tanner, on the other hand, had gone in as a bodyguard and had gone all out to look the part. His usually free long hair was tied off at the back of his neck with a black leather cord, while he
dressed in total black from his army boots to the turtleneck sweater. His normally cheerful and mischievous expression was replaced by one of cold lethalness that had made the other bodyguards avoid him while off duty. Chris couldn't help but see the similarities between Bruce Thompson, the sharpshooter's undercover persona, and himself and when this case was over he was going to have a very long talk with the Texan.

The crowd that had gathered for this evening was from the who's who of Denver from the notorious to the rich. Music was floating in from the garden where a live band was playing and where most of the young people were, though there were a few that intermingled with some of
the older crowd in the ballroom. The older crowd was more elegantly dressed than the younger generation, with women in beautiful, jewel colored gowns that floated as they moved while the men were dressed in various dark tuxedos, all of which spoke of wealth and privilege. Chris remembered little bits of conversations that had floated over to him but he had ignored most of it, was well as the looks of desire in many of the women and men's eyes.

Stifling a snicker as he remembered JD's stunned expression at being kissed by first Buck then himself. The poor kid didn't know up from down when they finished with him. Though … kissing the kid proved to be quiet enjoyable and if he wasn't committed to his lovers he might be very interested in seeing just what might develop between them. Buck slid Chris a sly look as he heard the smothered laugh and smiled that sly grin of his as he read his partner's mind. "Forget it Chris. Not enough room in our bed as it is. Besides Cassie and Nettie will hunt us down if we tried and that's two fillies I don't want to mess with."

The blonde turned his head from watching the night fly pass his window to look at the man driving. He thought of how close Ezra and Vin had gotten to being caught and was grateful for Buck's quick thinking. Chris's green eyes narrowed as he remembered the feelings of jealousy that went through him as he caught sight of Buck kissing JD. Being under stress from being undercover and from worrying over what Ezra and Vin had to do had him snap. Without even thinking he reacted. Stalking over and tearing the two men apart, thinking how dare Buck do this to them only to catch the look of desperation in those beautiful blue eyes of his lover. Finally making the connection correctly he played along with Buck's idea.



EARLIER THAT EVENING

Nathan Jackson noticed Sterling and his bodyguards moving towards the stairs. Panicking, he tried to figure out a way to stop the smugglers from discovering his teammates but nothing came to mind. Instinctively he searched out his leader and watched as Chris silently signaled Buck to get ready as he moved away from the wall on an intercept course with the smuggler. Nathan sighed in relief as he saw and heard Sterling greet Larabee. "David, I hope that you are enjoying the party?"

To Nathan, Larabee`s smile seemed to have a touch of desperation in it as Chris tried to persuade Sterling to move away from the stairs to no avail. The medic moved nearer the two men in order to keep track of the conversation and to provide back up if necessary. His back was turned but he knew Chris's voice anywhere when he replied, "Its been a very interesting party but I'm more interested in your answer to Michael`s and my proposal."

Jackson glanced up in time to see Sterling clap Larabee on the shoulder as he started to herd Chris towards the stair. Quickly Nathan looked towards his teammates to see if any of them had an idea, only to stop in shocked surprise as Buck wrapped his arms around JD. He watched as the scoundrel molded the young man's body to his before lowering his head to kiss the younger agent with the same heated passion and expertise that he kissed all his lovers with.

JD seemed to be as stiff as a board, but Nathan watched in wonder as the kid closed his eyes and relaxed in the scoundrel's arms as he gave control over to Buck. Jackson continued to watch as Buck started to move both JD and himself back into the shadows of the alcove, all the while continuing to run his hands along the younger agent's slender body.

Suddenly JD's eyes flew open and he looked straight into Jackson's as he let out a small muffled yelp of surprise, which reached the medic's ears. Instinctively, Nathan moved forward, thinking
something had happened to the young agent, but stopped as he caught sight of Buck's hands cupping and kneading JD's ass while pulling the kid flush against him. Nathan watched as JD's eyes fluttered closed when Buck moved the kid's pliant body against the wall. Slender arms wrapped around Buck's neck, pulling the scoundrel even closer as the kiss became deeper and hungrier as the seconds slipped by.

The next thing Jackson knew, an angry Chris Larabee had pulled the two men apart and slammed Buck against the wall. The blond came closer to the scoundrel as he snarled in the mustached agent's face, "What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

Chris's obvious fury started to draw the attention of everyone in the room to the lovers' spat that was occurring. Nathan's jaw dropped as shy, sweet, naive JD shoved Chris aside to wrap his arms and mold his body around Buck before turning hostile eyes onto the blonde. "We were getting to know each other better before you butted in." Taking his left hand from around Buck's neck he made a shooing motion. "Go away," he commanded before turning back to the taller agent. Dunne's voice dropped to a seductive whispery purr as he said, "Now where were we … oh yes. Now I remember." JD then stood up on his toes to capture Buck's lips with his own. Wilmington took the hint from his co-worker and wrapped his arms around the smaller man to pull him closer so he could take command of the kiss. Nathan shook his head, thinking this is a hell of a diversion or the kid was suicidal.

Nathan watched as Chris's face lost all color and his jaw started to grind before the blonde exploded. He yanked the two men apart, with JD ending up on the floor looking up at the towering blonde, who told the younger agent in a deadly voice, "I don't know who you are but keep your hands away from what's mine."

Chris then ignored the young man on the floor to turn back towards Buck. "What the hell's the matter with you?" Shove. "As soon as I turn my back, you're chasing after another piece of tail!"

Wilmington, not to be out done by Larabee, snarled back using a finger to punctuate his words, "After two weeks." Poke. "You." Poke. "Decide." Poke. "That I'm." Poke. "Yours." Poke. "Again." Poke.

Standing toe to toe, the two men stared hard at each other while Nathan feared that it would turn into a full-blown fist flying fight. It was like a train accident that you wanted to look away from but couldn't. Nate sighed in relief as Buck gave a snort and turned his back on Chris to help JD up from the floor where he had remained during the remainder of the confrontation.

Sterling and his two bodyguards had moved through the crowd trying to get to the three men and to break up the pending fight; they arrived just as Buck start to bend over to help JD off the floor. Jackson froze when he saw a look he had never seen on his boss's face before. It was a cross between "I can't" to "why the hell not" as Chris silently moved to just behind his lover. Everyone saw as the blond lined up his foot and kicked his lover in the ass. This had the scoundrel flying right into one of the bodyguards, taking him down with his weight and smashing a knee into the groin of the downed guard, making the poor man cry out in pain as men around him cringed in sympathy.

Nathan could only grin as he watched Buck clumsily get up off the bodyguard, stepping, grinding, and kicking any body part the scoundrel could get to. All the while Wilmington apologized continuously for every injury he did to the man he was assaulting.

JD was still on the floor being called a "cock-tease", "little slut", and "home-wrecker" by a snarling Larabee. Buck gave up trying to "help" the poor bodyguard that he had almost beaten to a pulp to stalk towards his lover. Reaching Chris, Buck spun the blond around to growl, "That's really mature, Michael." Wilmington then shoved Larabee back a step and snarled, "What now?" Shove. "You gonna call your daddy to beat up mine?" Shove.

Larabee, not to be out done, snarled back, "I'm going to teach you a lesson, David." Grabbing Buck by his arms, Chris pushed him out the way before stalking over to JD, who had just gotten off of the floor. Nathan could only stare in numb shock as Larabee spun the young man into his arms. Before JD could say or doing anything, Chris captured his mouth in a long, hot, hard kiss. Nate could see the tension drain out of the young man as Larabee started to bend JD backwards just like in those old movies. No one could miss the little whimpers coming from the young man or how one hand was running through blonde hair while the other was wrapped around the older man.

Buck's face went white then red as he stalked over to the two men to yank them apart, which ended up with a dazed JD on the floor again. Wilmington twirled Larabee around only to grab his lover's arms in his grip. He started to shake the blond. "You're MINE!" He growled. "No one else`s! I. WILL. KILL. ANYONE. WHO. TOUCHES. YOU."

Sterling was still trying to step in and break up the fight by moving between the two men, only to find himself shoved out of away by both men. With the loss of balance he backpedaled right into JD who was on all fours trying to get up. Nathan had to chuckle as the man went flying over the young agent's back to land on his ass looking up at the ceiling.

Then from out of nowhere Ezra appeared to help Sterling up. "Mr. Sterling! Are you all right, Sir?"

Jackson watch as Buck's and Chris's bodies started to relax at hearing Ezra's voice. It was then that Buck yanked the blonde into his arms to hungrily possess the other man's mouth in a hard kiss, remapping Larabee's body with his hands. It was only when Chris's body was totally relaxed did he pull back from the kiss, but he didn't release the pliant body in his arms. Nathan saw a soft look came over Chris's face as he gently reached out to caress the moustache Buck's face. "You're jealous." He sighed as he leaned in to gently suck on Buck's bottom lip as he sensually rubbed his body against the scoundrel's.

With a whimper Buck gently pushed his lover back. "Come on, Darlin'. Let's get out of here." Then with a hot sultry look the mustached agent ran a single finger down his lover's chest. "I'm
gonna make sure you know exactly who you belong too." He then bent slightly to throw the blonde over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and as he turned to leave with a laughing Chris hanging down his back. As Buck passed JD he said, "Sorry kid, but there is only one man for me." The scoundrel then patted Larabee's ass before continuing on out the door followed by catcalls and clapping.

-----------------------------------------

Chris and Buck handed over the tapes, pictures and other information gained by the two daring agents and put together the plan for the bust in two days. It was going on 5:00 am when they got back to their home to find the curtains drawn, a roaring fire in the fireplace, two bottles of wine cooling in an ice bucket near a pile of pillows and blankets on two mattress that rested on the floor.

As they moved towards the fire each man felt strong arms wrap around their waist as their younger lovers made their presence known. Chris greeted his lover by pulling Ezra from behind him and embracing the younger agent. Just enjoying holding the southerner in his arms he
gently placed a kiss on Ezra's forehead. The southerner just snuggled against the taller man to enjoy the soft moment as Chris whispered, "We almost lost you both. No more. No more chances like this."

Buck, on the other hand, turned in Vin's arms and moved them both back a couple of steps to the wall where the scoundrel possessively captured the sharpshooter's mouth in a hungry, probing kiss that left them both breathless. Buck rested his forehead against Vin's as his hands captured the sharpshooter's face. Blue eyes locked with blue and the Texan saw the worry, the anger, and the love for him there. "No more, Vin. When I saw Sterling going upstairs we didn't know what to do. No more chances Love." A soft kiss was placed on Vin's kiss swollen lips. "Chris and I almost lost both of you." Kiss. "Don't you know what that would do to us?"

Vin's eyes grew soft as he scanned his lover's haggard face before cupping one cheek. Solemnly Vin promised, "I promise. Never again. Only…" The Texan placed his index finger on Buck's lips preventing his lover from speaking. "Only when any of you are in danger."

Buck nodded and he relaxed for he knew that was the best he could have, for he would do anything to keep his three lovers safe, why would he expect any of his lovers not to do the same thing? Nodding his acceptance, he once again captured Vin's mouth but this time is was soft, slow, filled with love and promises of forever.

As Buck started to deepen the kiss, Vin pushed him away. Grabbing Buck by the tie, Vin led him Buck towards the little love nest where the other couple was already snuggling. It was only then that Buck noticed that all that Vin and Ezra were wearing were the silk bathrobes that matched their eyes. Grinning mischievously Buck tried to slip his hands in between the folds of Vin's blue robe to see if there was anything under it but warm skin. Vin quickly caught his roaming hands as he encouraged Buck to settle down by Chris before the young man disappeared. This allowed Buck time to watch Ezra straddle Chris's hips as he slowly kissed and undressed the blonde. Seeing the bare golden thigh of the undercover agent was like a siren's call to Buck, and he reached over to brush his hand up under the robe to cup one of the southerner's ass cheeks. As the scoundrel started to lean in to steal a kiss from Ezra, Vin captured Buck's wrist stopping him, then push him back against the pillows.

The Texan had returned from the kitchen with a tray of fruit, a bowl of whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, which he had placed between him and Ezra. Vin straddled the scoundrel's legs as he quickly removed Buck's shirt, jacket, and tie before dipping a strawberry in chocolate and feeding it to his lover. "Why don't you just relax, Buck, and let me and Ezra take care of our two." Kiss. "Heroes." Long kiss.

Then the southern lilted voice floated over, "Quite right, Vin. Our two lovers here were very heroic in diverting the attention of our "employer" so that we could make our escape."

The two younger men shared a sly smile before turning back to the men they were feeding. "I reckon you're right Ez, but they should be punished for what they did to JD."

The southerner was about to feed a chocolate covered strawberry to Chris but pulled back the berry to tap the fruit against his bottom lip. "You know Vin, I believe you're right. But you have to admit there was a good reason for that."

Mischievous blue eyes looked down at the two men lying side by side, while the Texan tapped his index finger against his pursed lips as if he was deep in thought. "Hmmmm … you might be right about that Ez, but we can't over look the fact that these two did cheat on us with JD."

The southerner seemed to think on this as he started to nibble and suck on the large berry making the two men watching groan in desire before removing the half eaten fruit, leaving his lips softly stained in its red juices. "You know Vin, you make a very good point. They got to kiss our young associate without so much as asking our permission." Ezra turned to look at his co-conspirator before continuing, "Maybe we should just even the playing field. Perhaps we should just find out how good a kisser our young associate is?"

There were twin growls from the two older men as they pounced on their tormentors, who with a laugh from Vin and a yelp from Ezra had both younger men flat on their backs. Chris and Buck then set off to convince their two lovers through kisses and caresses that it wasn't a good idea for them to try to level that particular playing field.

After a few minutes the four men settled down and as Ezra held Chris's head against his bare chest his face got very serious. Carding his hand through Chris's blonde hair Ezra asked, "Chris?"

Feeling very mellow Chris placed a single kiss over Ezra heart before laying his head back down. "Yes, love?"

Hesitantly Ezra asked, "Do you … resent Vin and me … being in this … relationship … with you and Buck?"

Startled, Chris pulled back to look down into Ezra's eyes to see the worry there before turning his head to look at the other two men. Vin had his face turned away but as Buck turned the Texan's face back towards them he saw the same worry reflected there. Gently Chris manhandled the southerner so that he lay along side of Vin so that both older men could look at their lovers together. Taking one hand from each man Chris held them in his hands. Taking a deep breath he
told them, "No. I don't resent you or Vin and Buck is the same. We love you both very much."

With a gentle hand Buck reached out to touch first Ezra's face and then Vin's with his fingertips. With a soft voice Buck continued, "Look, Darlin's if we didn't love you and want you in our lives we wouldn't have invited you into our hearts, beds or lives. Do you understand?"

A silent nod from both Vin and Ezra didn't do anything to erase the doubtful light in either man's eye. Chris started to wonder why these two started to feel so unsure about their place in Buck's and his hearts---nothing came to mind. Wanting the answer, Chris asked Ezra, "Why do you think that? Did Buck or I do something they made you and Vin think we don't want you?"

"Both Vin and I know that the fight was staged and were, are extremely grateful for the timely diversion." Here Ezra paused to softly kiss Chris before continuing, "But we were worried that the words came too quickly and easily to both your lips. That maybe there was a grain of truth to your words and actions."

"Look it boys, that fight between me and Chris … some of the words were true, but they don't apply to you. Actually …" The mustached man turned to look at Chris with a twinkle in his before continuing, "I believe that was how we got together? Isn't that right, Stud?"

They watched as their fearless leader turned bright red and mumbled something that none of them could pick up. Laughing the scoundrel reached over to drag the blonde closer to give him a quick kiss before turning back to the two younger men. "Vin. Ezra. Everything is fine between Chris and me and the four of us. We've been together long enough to come to terms with my past and his. We love each other very much, but we also love you too. Ok?"

Buck had to smile as the doubt was finally cleared from their two lovers' faces. . "But you, Stud, are in big trouble." He started to rub his left ass cheek before pouting. "That kick of your's is
starting to form a bruise and it hurts."

Chris simply raised one eyebrow to look at his oldest friend. "That's pretty strange since it should be forming on the right one?"

Buck continued to pout with a twinkle in his eye as he rubbed both his ass cheeks, "Maybe you did but it still hurts."

Rolling his eyes upward as if asking God for help Chris asked, "Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?"

With a large grin Buck got on his hands and knees wiggling his butt at Chris, "Well Stud, get kissing."

Chris just shook his head as if saying "Why me Lord? Why me?" while Vin and Ezra started to laugh at the other duo. Figuring to get it over with, Chris placed a kiss on each cheek to the entertainment of the other three men.

Grinning, Buck turned to share his amusement with Vin and Ezra only to take his first true look at the other two men. Vin's robe had come undone exposing his chest and one hip to his hungry gaze while Ezra's was still tied but had come off one shoulder and was opened all the way with only the sash of the robe hiding the southern groin from view. Sexual hunger started to burn in him at the beautiful view before him and he turned to look at the man behind him. Only to have his breath catch once again for the firelight flickering on Chris' hair and skin made him look like a beautiful fierce angel just waiting for him to ravage. Slowly he drew the blonde forward to cradle him in his arms before he gently laid his first love between his other two lovers.

Leaning over he first kissed Vin and then Ezra before turning his attention to Chris. Quick, sure fingers opened and removed Chris's slacks as both the Southerner and Texan feasted on the blonde's silver body as Buck ran his hands over the warm bare skin of the three men. Blue eyes and green met over the heads of the younger men exchanging silent words of love before twin gleams enter both men's eyes. Both men reacted together to capture their lovers and tie their wrists together with their belts. Both Chris and Buck manhandled the two other men until they were arranged on their backs with each man's head on the other's shoulder. It was only then did
they explore the taut bodies beneath them until Chris spied the feather duster and a devilish grin spread over his face as he scrambled away to retrieve it.

Ezra looked on in confusion at his lover's abrupt disappearance only to see what Chris was retrieving. Shocked emerald eyes look into mischievous moss green ones; the devilish light gleaming from them had the Southerner started to squirm and stutter, "Chris … Chris you're not thinking … CHRISSSS!!!" The rest was loss in laughter as the feathers started to tickle sensitive spots.

The scoundrel, seeing the results Chris got with Ezra, decided to try it out on the quiet Texan. With a grin Chris parted with a couple of feathers and watched as Buck ran them along the bare instep of Vin's foot resulting in him trying to kick Buck away as he laughed and wiggled trying to get away.

Both men continued their ticklish torment until tears ran down both Vin's and Ezra's faces and as they strained to breathe. Only then did Buck and Chris start to replace the strokes of feathers with gentle kisses and caresses that were meant to soothe and slowly arouse the two younger men. Lube was found and applied in a manner that aroused both Vin and Ezra to the point of completion, only to have their tormentors turn down the heat, before pushing them to the edge again and again, as they exchanged hungry kisses.

Trying to find some relief Vin and Ezra turned to each other. Chris and Buck watched as their two lovers started to kiss before locking burning, ravenous eyes with each other as they slid slowly into their lovers' heated passages.

Once Chris was full sheathed in his southern lover did he bend over the other man to hold onto Vin and Ezra's bounds hands as he alternated between soft, slow thrusts and hard, short ones to
directly hit the smaller man's prostrate, which made Ezra groan and mewl in pleasure. As Chris started to plunder the sweet mouth of the undercover agent he felt large warm hands settle over his and glanced up with his eyes never breaking the kiss to look into his oldest lover's blue eyes. Gently the two men intertwined their four hands joining them together physically as well as in their hearts and souls.

Cries, screams and pants of passion echoed around the room, before the sounds escalating until all four men found completion in the love that surrounded them. As the four men's breathing evened out the crackle of the fire was heard as well as the whispered words of love and commitment that were exchanged, but they slowly started to fade as four men fell asleep wrapped around one another.


The End