Title: Fresh Air Is Wonderful

by Wgang

Pairing: Vin Tanner/Buck Wilmington

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story is for enjoyment only.

Authors note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

Rating: NC17-for language

Warning: consensual bondage, fisting and graphic m/m sex. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it.

Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Sequel to: Pays To Be Strong

 

Fresh Air Is Wonderful
by Wgang

It had been two months since Vin Tanner and Buck Wilmington had gotten together. They finally found the ranch house they were looking for out in the country. It was only five miles from Chris Larabees ranch. The house sat on seventy acres. The acreage included three ponds, a stream filled with sparkling water from the mountains, a detached garage and two barns. About fifty acres were forest filled with abundant animal life.

The down payment had been worrisome, but when Vin checked with the bank he found out that the money he had made while being a bounty hunter had accumulated nicely due to the investments made for him by Ezra. Vin made the down payment on the ranch. Buck had not been happy about that until Vin suggested he could buy the furnishings for the house, the hot tub and the heated in ground swimming pool they had talked about. Buck even took it upon himself to fix up the barn. That made the big man happy. When his mom had passed on she had bequeathed to him all the money she had saved up while plying her trade. Since Buck to had allowed Ez to invest for him, the money was a lot more than he had expected.

Buck and Vin both agreed that they wanted Ez to help them with the décor for their new home. Ez was more than happy to help. He knew what both men liked and set about making the home special for his friends. Besides he felt he owed his two friends. Seeing them happy with each other had given him the courage to approach Chris Larabee about his long suppressed feelings for the blond. He had been surprised and thrilled when Chris had divulged he had the same deep feelings for Ez. They had not moved in together yet, but Ez figured they would be living at the Larabee ranch before too much longer.

Now the house was done and this was the first weekend that Buck and Vin would have all to themselves. Their friends and teammates had been there every weekend getting the house ready to live in. It had been vacant for about six months so there was some work that needed to be done.

Buck could hardly wait. He felt like he had not had a moment’s peace with his lover since they had bought the house. Yeah, they had made love, but a lot of the time they were just to tired to do anything more than hold each other close while they slept at his old apartment. The first weekend they were together Buck had moved Vin into his place. It had only taken the two of them. Vin did not have many personal belongings. The furniture in his apartment belonged to the previous tenant.

Vin was already at the ranch; he had left work at noon. Vin wanted to get some of the boxes unpacked. The two men were going to unpack the rest of the boxes this weekend. Buck was about ten minutes away from home and the man that made his life full and complete.

Buck had arranged for them to have an extended weekend. They had just completed a big bust so Chris had decided the whole team could do with some time off. Buck not only planned on making love to Vin several times, but he wanted to try some new things with his adventuresome lover.

It was Wednesday night and they did not have to be back at work until Monday morning.

Buck suspected part of the reason was because Chris wanted to be alone with Ez. Ez had been shot in the arm and it had scared the team leader. Buck figured Ez would be lucky if Chris allowed him to get out of the bed until Monday.

Buck felt his pants get tight as he thought about bed. Thinking about bed just naturally made him think about Vin. Since the little bondage scene in his bed after the undercover assignment they had not been able to play around. Buck figured this weekend they would relax and just enjoy each other in every way possible. Maybe push their boundaries, Vin did say he wanted to scream and Buck wanted to hear him. Buck just wanted Vin Tanner anyway he could have him, any position he could get him in. He wanted to pleasure his young lover until Vin was limp and exhausted.

Buck stepped on the gas. He figured he could cut off another few minutes if he went a little over the speed limit.

Pulling up in front of the house, no his home, Buck hurried for the front door. He stepped inside and yelled, "Vin, sweetness, I’m finally home."

Getting no answer Buck hurried down the hallway to the family room. Buck felt love and lust explode in his body. Seeing the vision spread out for him, he yanked his shirt off not caring of the buttons that popped everywhere. He threw the shirt to one side, followed by his belt. He unsnapped his jeans pulling his hard cock out. Thank God for button down jeans.

Striding across the room he gazed down at his lover. His breath caught in his throat, he could not remember when he had seen anyone this beautiful.

Vin was sprawled on the dark green leather sofa. He had his arms stretched over his head; his legs were spread apart. One foot he had resting on the back of the sofa. The other foot was flat on the floor. He had left himself wide open for his lover to see. He had tied a light blue ribbon around his hard cock and balls. He had a bandanna in the same light blue color around his neck. They matched his sparkling blue eyes exactly.

"Like your house warming present," Vin drawled as he dropped one hand to stroke his cock. He let his other hand fall to his nipples where he proceeded to pinch and pull, arousing himself.

Buck growled and pounced. He pulled Vin into a sitting position and yanked the arms behind Vins back. He undid the bandanna and used it to tie Vins wrists together. He lay his young lover back down on the sofa.

Buck continued to loom over the smaller man. He knelt down on the sofa between Vins spread legs. Buck let his hands roam over the beloved body touching, stroking and pinching the velvet soft skin. Buck took hold of the ribbon and tightened it around Vins cock and balls. Vin loved it when Buck used his size and strength to dominate him. Buck loved Vin and whatever Vin loved he loved.

"I love the present. I want to taste it, then I want to consume it."

Buck started kissing his lover. He waited until the mouth opened under his then stuck his tongue into the heat waiting for him. He caught Vins tongue with his teeth then let go barely allowing Vin to get a breath.

Buck started stroking Vins ass; he slipped one finger inside the ass he just wanted to sink into. He was pleased to find that Vin had already taken care of himself. The younger man was slick and slightly loose.

Buck grabbed Vin under the knees. He pulled Vin towards him resting the slim thighs over his own larger thighs. He pushed the legs further apart. As he grasped Vins cock and squeezed he surged forward sinking into his lover.

Vin arched up with a scream of pure delight, the pleasure coursing through him. He had made sure he was ready for his lover. He wanted Buck to possess him over and over again. He wanted to scream and yell and not worry about anyone hearing him.

Buck again slid his hands under Vins knees pushing the legs back towards Vins chest, opening Vin up even more. Buck was able to thrust even deeper into his lover.

Buck paused; damn he wanted deeper into Vin. He wasn’t close enough. He wanted to be one with the man he loved above all others. Buck let Vins legs fall on either side his hips. He grasped his younger lover around the waist and in one swift movement he sat up, making sure he stayed deep inside the hot pulsing channel.

Vin threw his head back moaning as Bucks cock slid in deeper. As Vin arched back Buck latched onto the rosy nipples in front of him. He pulled Vin closer, using one hand he grabbed hold of the long golden hair and yanked Vins head back baring the neck and thrusting the slim chest forward. Buck kept one arm around the slender waist to give Vin some support.

Buck laved, licked and suckled at the rosy nipples. He groaned as Vin began to wiggle on his lap. The boy certainly loved to have his nipples aroused.

As Vin moved around he ground into Bucks groin, shoving the hard cock of his lover even deeper.

Buck slid his hand up into the long hair and pulled the beautiful face towards him. He placed little kisses across the cheeks then devoured the full lips and mouth.

Buck slouched down on the sofa and rested his feet on the coffee table. His bent his knees pushing Vin back to rest against his legs. Buck began to pinch and twist the red wet nipples. The big man pulled at the bound cock and balls. He used his thumb to rub the top of the cock head flicking the slit with his fingernail.

"Like that, baby? You are so hot. You have no idea how erotic you look and you’re all mine. No one else will ever touch you, taste you or possess you, sweetness."

"Yours Buck, just yours, take me…consume me," Vin moaned as he writhed helplessly on the hard cock. Vin knew that Buck could keep his cock hard so long that Vin thought he would go crazy.

"Your wish is my command, baby."

Buck grasped the slender hips and began to lift Vin up and down on his cock. He surged up as he slammed Vin down.

As Vin began to sob with need, Buck untied the blue ribbon that bound the cock and balls.

Vin shuddered as he came. His essence spread over Buck’s chest. Buck felt himself follow Vin over the edge. It was several minutes before either man could move.

Buck gently untied Vins hands and let the young man rest against his chest. They stayed that way for several minutes.

Feeling Vin get heavy, Buck murmured, "Get up, babe. No going to sleep. We eat; we clean up the kitchen then we have all evening to do whatever we want. I got plans and sleeping isn’t on the agenda just yet."

 

A couple of hours later, Buck was sprawled on a deck lounge chair, Vin was seated in between his legs. They were watching the sunset. This was Vins favorite time of the day and it was rapidly becoming Bucks.

Buck placed a kiss on top of the tousled head resting on his chest. He was so happy and so satisfied.

"Vin, when we were first making love, you mentioned that you had never been fisted. I haven’t ever done it, but since you brought it up I did some research on it. I gotta a friend who does it to his significant other and well…I was…" Bucks voice died off as Vin turned around and straddled Bucks lap.

"Yeah, Buck I want to try it. I want you to do it. I love you so much. I want to feel your hand and arm deep inside me," Vin exclaimed. He was so excited about what Buck was suggesting. He knew there would be some pain, but that was okay. He wanted this so bad, he needed it. It was like the ultimate example of their love.

"Okay, baby. You got it. First though, I need you to go clean yourself out real well. I bought some stuff we need and I’ll get the spare bedroom ready. We’re going to take our time. If it gets to be to much we stop, deal?"

Vin his blue eyes shining with excitement replied, "Got it, Bucklin."

Vin was in the shower for fifteen minutes and when he came out Buck was waiting for him.

Buck slid the towel off Vins hips and tugged the slender body closer.

"This will be real intense, Vin. Its real humbling that you trust me enough to do this. You have to be totally relaxed, so I’m going to slowly make love to you and make you come so hard that you’ll be totally limp. I want to shoot my seed so deep that when I get my hand inside you, I can push my cum even deeper in your body."

Buck watched as Vins eyes dilated with desire and excitement. The boy loved it when he talked like this, and damn if he didn’t believe everything he said. He could feel Vins cock hard against his thigh, dripping with pre-cum.

Buck scooped Vin up in his arms and carried him into the spare bedroom.

The room was lit with candles on every available surface. The scent of sandalwood filled the air. There was a mirror set up against one wall. Buck had hung a sling in the corner of the room. He figured they could use the hooks for plants when they weren’t using them for fun. Buck had put down a couple of old sheets under the sling. Buck wanted an easy clean up. Before he put Vin in the sling he wanted to make love to that beautiful body again. Besides they had not christened this bed yet.

Buck lay Vin down on the bed and covered his lover’s body with his own. He framed the beautiful face with his hands and let himself stare down at the face of his beloved.

He kissed Vin gently then placed butterfly kisses all over the beautiful face and down the soft neck. He slowly but steadily aroused his young lover. He kissed and licked his way down the perfect body. He felt Vin grab his hair as he sucked Vins leaking shaft into his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue around the cock head sliding it into the slit. Vin arched up crying out Buck’s name.

Buck placed Vin on his stomach and began putting oil inside the hot channel. He gently inserted one finger then worked his way up to three fingers, scissoring them to stretch the opening. He kept adding more oil, then oiled up his hard cock.

Buck slid into his lover with one surge. He made sure to angle his thrusts to hit Vins prostrate gland everytime.

Vin was gripping the blanket, moaning Buck’s name as he tossed his head with pleasure.

Buck grasped the slim hips and pulled Vin up to sit on his lap. He loved to put Vin on his lap. The position let him slide even deeper into his lover. He could also reach Vins nipples and cock as Vin rested his head back on Buck’s shoulder. Vin liked to rest his head on Buck shoulder and the long golden brown hair fell down Buck’s back. Buck loved the feel of the silk tickling his back. Vins neck was also readily available to Buck’s mouth.

Buck teased his lover as he kissed, licked and sucked every part of the beloved body he could reach with his mouth. The ones he could not reach with his mouth he reached with his talented hands and fingers. Vin arched up as Buck twisted his nipples and bit down on his shoulder.

Buck had one arm around the slender waist as he played with the dripping cock of his lover. His other hand he moved from the rosy nipples and jerked the tousled head back. Bending his head he latched onto the soft neck and bit down marking his lover.

Buck liked to see Vin marked, he knew Vin liked it to.

Vin screamed Bucks name as creamy streams shot out of his cock. Vins muscles tightened around the hard shaft inside of him forcing Buck to follow him over the edge.

The two men collapsed to the bed, Buck just barely shifting in time to lay next to Vin. He pulled his young lover into his arms; they were both trembling slightly.

"Damn, sweetness, you’re going to kill me yet."

"Me! I was thinking you were going to do me in…but what a way to go," Vin smiled.

"Let’s rest for a minute, then I’ll slide the stuff in place for the fisting."

Feeling Vin tense slightly next to him, Buck stroked the long hair as he said, "Are you still okay with this, baby? If not we can wait or never do it at all. Its up to you."

"I want to do it, Bucklin. Just a little nervous."

"Just remember we can stop at any time."

"I know. I’ll be fine, been wanting this since we got together."

Buck waited a few minutes and when he felt Vin relax he slid off the bed. He motioned for Vin to stay on the bed.

"Shut your eyes, baby. I need to get some stuff on the floor."

A few minutes later Buck sat down next to Vin.

"Okay, baby, open your eyes. My buddy had a third person present for the first couple of times. I really did not want another person here; I…well damn it I didn’t want to see anyone else touching you. I bought a sling. The salesperson said it is the best they make and will support your back."

"You did fine. I wouldn’t want anyone else touching me either. Come on, Bucklin, let’s do it."

Buck pulled his lover up and embraced him tightly. The big man led Vin across the room.

Buck helped Vin get into the sling. Buck adjusted the sling until Vin was situated just where Buck wanted him. Vins ass was tilted and held higher than the rest of his body. The sling also spread Vins legs wide open. This would enable Buck to have easier access to Vins ass.

Buck knelt by Vins head and stroked the long hair. He gently kissed Vins mouth.

"Okay, baby. You feel comfortable?"

"Feel fine, Bucklin. You did well. I feel real comfortable."

"I’ll go nice and slow. If you want to stop at any time let me know. This should not be painful. We’ve been using dildoes and the last one we used was about three inches wide. You handled that fine, I used plenty of lube. You’ll just feel real full and maybe a burn. I could turn you over on your stomach, but I want to see you face and your eyes. I want to make sure you’re okay. I put that mirror in here so you can see me, so you can see my hand inside your body."

Vin nodded, then watched as Buck went and knelt between his spread legs.

Buck put his finger into the Crisco and inserted it into his lover. Bucks buddy had told him that Crisco was the best lube to use for fisting. Vin was loose from their previous loving so Buck quickly worked up to three fingers. The big man made sure he kept adding Crisco to his fingers. He knew to keep pushing some of it inside his lover. It would help to coat the way for his hand. He hit the prostrate periodically watching as Vins breathing sped up. Buck twisted his fingers and worked the fourth finger inside. He rotated his fingers widening the hole he loved to fill. He was able to get half his hand inside when he paused. He had been working on getting the muscles to relax enough to let his hand in for about thirty minutes.

He raised his free hand and rubbed Vin thigh. He had been watching Vins face and saw that Vin was aroused by the sensations.

"Still okay, baby?"

"Oh hell…yeah. Keep…going…please Bucklin."

Buck gently nipped at the thigh closest to him. As Vin yelped at the unexpected bite, Buck slid his hand further inside his young lover. Buck pulled out and made a fist that he coated with Crisco

Buck felt Vin tense as Bucks whole hand popped inside the tight channel. Vin moaned slightly at the feeling. It kind of burned a little, but Buck had coated his hand so well that there was not real pain.

Buck paused with his hand inside Vin. He kept his hand in a fist inside the molten heat of his lover. He had never felt anything so erotic in his life. He had never felt so close to anyone in his life as he did with Vin now.

As he felt Vin relax, Buck pushed in until he was inside just passed his wrist. There he stopped. He did not plan on going in any deeper. He would wait until the next time that is if Vin wanted to do it again. If there was a next time he wanted to try to go in as far as his elbow.

"Vin, baby, look in the mirror. See my hand inside you. You are so hot sweetheart. You are my life. Look in the mirror."

Vin glanced over at the mirror and felt his cock jolt at the erotic scene his saw. Buck was hovering over him with his hand deep inside. As Vin watched Buck started to move.

Buck kept his eyes on Vins face as he twisted his fist around. Vin moaned and tossed his head as he began to pant. He felt Vin tighten around him like a glove.

Buck reached out with his free hand and began stroking Vin cock. Vin had remained half-hard with the stimulation of his prostate. Soon Vin was hard and dripping.

Buck paused with his fist inside Vin and leaned over his lover.

Buck sucked Vins cock deep in his throat. He felt Vins channel begin to spasm as Vin came down Buck throat. Vin screamed Bucks name and became limp from the fantastic orgasm; Buck gently pulled his hand out of the satiated young man.

Buck quickly checked his lover. There was no blood at all. The hole was stretched out and a little red which was to be expected. Buck used a damp towel and wiped his lover off, gently adding some lotion to the area.

Buck tossed a blanket over the bed and then lay his lover down on the bed. Vin was still out. Bucks friend said that his significant other was out for about ten minutes the first time. The orgasm was so intense and the experience so fantastic that the body just needed to rest for a few minutes.

Buck took the sling, which was washable and the sheets and hurriedly threw them into the dirty laundry basket. He put the Crisco under the bed until he needed it again. Buck had decided that this would be their playroom. They would keep it locked and it would be their haven from the outside narrow-minded world. He washed his hand off; he was going to get Vin into the bathtub for a nice long hot soak. Give his lover a couple of Tylenol for any residual aches and then bed for a good night’s sleep. He loved to pamper the young man.

When Buck heard Vin start to stir, he hurried over and lay down next to his young lover. Buck pulled Vin into his arms stroking his hand over the slender body in soothing motions.

When Buck felt Vin snuggle in closer, he whispered, "How was it, baby? How do you feel?"

Vin kissed Buck’s chest and replied, "It was the most intense experience of my life. I love you so much."

"Love you to, Vin. You are my whole world. If you want to have a next time, we can go deeper. Its up to you."

"Sounds good to me. I’d like to try it deeper, but right now Bucklin I’d like to sleep, you wore me out," Vin yawned as he finished talking.

"First a bath, then bed."

Vin allowed Buck to lead him into the bathroom where Buck filled the bathtub then climbed in the warm water to sit behind his lover. He urged Vin to lean back against him. Buck leisurely washed his lover, taking special care of the genital and tender ass. When he felt Vin drift off to sleep, Buck washed himself off, then just held the young man in his arms. As the water started to cool, Buck gently got Vin out of the bathtub, got him dried off and into their bed. Buck handed Vin two Tylenol tablets and a glass of water. When the young man swallowed the pills obediently, he lay down. Buck kissed his lover on the mouth as Vin almost immediately fell asleep.

Buck carried the sling, sheets and blanket from the spare bedroom into the laundry room. He threw the sheets and blanket into the washer and scrubbed down the sling. When the sling was clean he lay it down on a table in the laundry room. Buck and Vin were both very careful about keeping their toys clean.

Buck locked up the house and slipped into bed with his deeply sleeping lover. He pulled Vin into his arms and curled around the slender body. He nestled his face into the golden brown hair and with Vins unique scent surrounding him he fell asleep.

 

Buck slowly woke up to the birds singing and the sunshine shining brightly. He glanced to the side when he did not feel the warmth of Vins body next to him. Vin was not in bed and the bed was cool so the young man had been up for some time.

Buck jumped out of bed and threw a pair of jeans on. He padded into the bathroom. The towels were damp and he saw beads of water on the shower walls so Vin had obviously taken a shower earlier. Buck wandered through the house. Buck stepped out on the back deck. He heard splashing coming from the swimming pool. Buck walked past the flowering bushes that surrounded the pool and hot tub area. There he found his lover.

Vin was swimming laps and he didn’t have a scrap of clothes on. Buck could never get enough of watching his beloved. Vin was so graceful whether he was walking, running or swimming. Vin stopped in the shallow end and stood up. The water only came up to his knees. He whirled around when he heard Buck gasp behind him.

Buck even after all the time he had seen Vin naked still could not get over how beautiful his young lover was. Vins ass was perfect, the water running down the smooth back to the tapered waist. The beads of water drifted down the cleft to slowly drip off the ass cheeks. Buck noticed that the beads of water seemed to hang onto the sweet ass just like he wanted to do.

As Vin whirled around, Buck was gifted with the vision of long golden brown hair falling in wet curls around his lover’s shoulders. Long wet eyelashes framed the blue eyes. Beads of water ran down the muscular chest and clung to the hard nipples or continued to run on down to the cock. The curls surrounding the cock and balls glistened with water droplets.

Buck felt heat settle into his groin, as his jeans suddenly became too tight, way too tight. He watched as Vin smiled that little smile of his and slightly cocked his head to one side. He raised his hands and ran them through his long hair, making sure he stretched and arched his back.

Buck gave a groan and jumped into the pool with his jeans on. He swam over until he stood up directly in front of Vin.

Vin put his hands behind Buck’s neck and swayed towards him. He made sure his wet chest touched Bucks.

As he pulled the big mans head down, Vin whispered, "Miss me, lover?"

Buck licked the luscious lips just hovering beneath his and replied, "I always miss you when you aren’t beside me, in me or surrounding me with your heat."

Buck claimed Vins mouth. He molded his hand around the wet tousled head and held Vin in place as he consumed his lover’s mouth. His other hand he rested on the tight ass and pulled Vins groin tight with his own.

The kiss lasted until they had to break apart to breathe.

"How are you feeling?" Buck asked as he stroked one finger down the side of Vins face.

"I feel fine. Just ache a little, but no more than I do when we have wild unrestrained sex. Before, you ask everything was fine when I had my usual morning ritual. I’m okay, Bucklin quit worrying."

"I’d like to check you if that okay. Just for my peace of mind," Buck said. He put his best pleading puppy dog look on his face.

Vin laughed, "Oh alright. Go ahead, but I’m FINE."

Buck turned Vin around, then the big man knelt in the water. He carefully pulled Vins ass cheeks apart. Vin looked fine; maybe a little red, but it could just be Buck’s imagination. Buck kissed each round firm ass cheek then flicked his tongue at Vins hole. Hearing Vin moan, Buck inserted his tongue inside his lover, then rimmed the puckered entrance.

Buck stood up and turned Vin back into his arms. Vins eyes were dark with passion, his cock was hard. Buck grabbed Vins hand and led him from the pool. Buck had no intention of taking his lover until evening. He wanted to give Vins tender entrance a rest after the fisting. He did not know if it was necessary or not, but it was what he was going to do. Besides he had the urge to have Vin take him this morning.

Buck quickly stripped off his jeans and then laid Vin down on one of the cushioned lounge chairs. When Vin was horizontal, Buck straddled his lover, sitting on the thighs of his lover.

Seeing Vins quizzical look, Buck said, "I want to ride your cock, I want you deep inside me this morning. That okay with you, sweetness?"

Getting a shy nod from Vin, Buck grabbed up the sun tan lotion that was lying on the small table by the chair. With both men deciding that they did not want a tan line, the lotion was left at the pool. Sunburns tended to put a damper on fun between the sheets.

Buck slightly raised up and began to prepare himself. He coated his fingers and started to insert his fingers stretching himself. With his other hand he played with his nipples. Hearing a gasp, he looked down to see Vins eyes dilating with longing, lust and love. Vin reached for his own erection, his cock already dripping. Buck slapped Vins hand out of the way.

"Told you, baby, that belongs to me now. I’ll take care of it."

Buck left his nipples and began to stroke Vins cock. A few minutes later Buck slowly slid down on Vins cock. He moaned in satisfaction as Vin filled him. Damn he forgot how big Vin really was until the boys cock was filling him up.

Buck raised himself up and down tightening his muscles on each stroke. Vin was not strong enough to lift Buck up and down, like Buck did to Vin so Buck did the job himself.

Vin grasped Bucks cock and adding lotion started to match Buck’s rhythm with his strokes on the big cock.

As Buck came down on Vin, Vin surged up inside his big lover. It did not take long for both men to cum.

Buck stood up and grabbed a towel, cleaning up both men. He scooped Vin up and sat down in the chair. He put Vin in between his legs, resting Vins back to his chest. He put both arms around the smaller man and hugged him close.

"Do you know just how happy you make me, sweetness? Until I met you I only had half a life."

"I feel the same way, Bucklin. Guess we’re just perfect for each other."

"Guess so, baby, guess so."

"What do you want to do the rest of the day? We got a long weekend to do whatever we want," Vin asked. He looked at Buck over his shoulder, glancing up at his lover through his long eyelashes. He knew that drove Buck crazy.

Sure enough, Buck tilted the tousled head around and kissed Vin senseless.

"As much as I would like to make love to you every single minute of the day. I think we need to get some more stuff unpacked and then do some yard work. Then tonight I got plans for us. It includes you, the moon the stars and me. How’s that sound, babe?"

"You expect me to wait until tonight after that little speech. We can do the you and me part now."

Vin tried to sit up but Buck tightened his arms. When Vin quit squirming, Buck kissed the back of the tousled head.

"Anticipation, boy, anticipation will get us through the day. The anticipation will build during the day until it culminates with our rendezvous tonight under the full moon," Buck said drawing out his words.

"Damn it, Bucklin. You have been spending too much time with Ez. I gotta warn Chris about the two of you," Vin said very indignantly.

"I imagine Chris already knows, after all Ez is the one that told me that. I would venture to say that he has already used it on his volatile blond lover," Buck replied smiling at Vins pouting.

"Chris must really love him, if he hasn’t killed him yet," Vin said. He smiled as he thought of his two friends. They were good together. Ez was helping Chris have fun again and enjoy life. Chris was showing Ez that he was loved and needed by someone who wanted him for himself.

Buck stood up taking Vin with him. Buck swatted Vin lightly on the ass as they headed for the house. Buck grabbed his soaked jeans on the way inside.

After the two men took a quick shower or as quick as they could with all the touching, kissing and stroking that went on they ate a quick breakfast then tackled the packing boxes.

By the time lunch rolled around the boxes were empty and dumped in the burn pile. After eating lunch the two men headed outside. While Vin mowed the yard, Buck trimmed the hedges and cut down some dead tree limbs. The yard was huge and had large oak and maple trees. Ez had large pots of flowers set out. He knew his friends would not think about planting flowers. There were several flowering bushes along the house.

After working in the yard for a few hours, the two men decided to take a quick shower then take a short nap. Both men loved to stay up late on the weekend, but after the full day they had put in they needed a little downtime before the evening.

Spooning together on the bed the two exhausted men fell immediately to sleep. It wasn’t until 7:00 that evening that they woke up.

Stumbling out of the bed, Buck hid a yawn behind his hand. He reached down and pulled the sheet off his lover admiring the view.

Vin was barely awake as he blinked up at his big lover. Stretching his arms over his head Vin watched Buck face through his long lashes. Wearing only boxers Vin knew that it wouldn’t take much to get Buck back in bed then get him in his ass.

Buck knew exactly what Vin was trying to do. But the little shit wasn’t going to get him right now. Later, but not now.

Buck leaned over Vin and kissed his longhaired lover deeply.

"Not going to work, angel. Time for dinner, then I’ll see if I can take care of you. Now get that tight ass out of bed or no sex for you."

Buck smiled as Vin opened his eyes and pouted in just the way Buck liked.

"Fine, Bucklin, but I might not be in the mood later. You might have to work real hard to get me in the mood. Think you’re up to it?"

Buck gripped Vin around the waist and lifted him out of the bed to stand next to him. Vin put his hands on Buck’s shoulders to steady himself; he still was surprised when Buck used his immense strength. It shot a thrill through him when Buck used that strength on him.

"I’ll let you answer that question later tonight when you’re screaming for release."

Buck grabbed a handful of Vins hair and reeled the younger man in for a kiss. He refused to let Vin go until he felt his lover struggle for breath.

"That’s just a sample, angel."

Buck smiled down at Vin and left the room heading for the kitchen.

Vin gulped for air, then smiled to himself. Yeah, tonight sounded nice, real, real nice.

Dinner was a quiet affair. The steaks and baked potatoes were grilled to perfection. Vin even broke down and ate the green beans and salad Buck fixed.

Buck smiled in satisfaction as he watched Vin eat a hearty meal including the hated green vegetables. He had made it his personal crusade to put some meat on Vins bones. Vin was too slender and needed some extra bulk for the bad winters. Buck knew how the cold really effected his lover.

Buck let Vin clean the kitchen since he had cooked most of the meal. Besides he wanted to get everything ready for the night he had planned.

Vin walked outside and looked around for Buck. Not seeing his big lover anywhere he started to look for him. It was about 10:00 at night so it was dark out except that the full moon shone down brightly and lit up the area with an other worldly glow.

Just as Vin was getting ready to shout for Buck the big man came down one of the paths. Buck was naked. The big man didn’t have a shy bone in his body. Vin stopped and waited until Buck reached him.

Buck reached down and cupped Vin heavy cock and balls. He rolled the balls between his fingers loving it when Vin moaned and leaned the tousled head on his own broad shoulder.

"See you have on the meshed pouch, baby. Like the feel of that rough material rubbing on your cock."

As Vin murmured an agreement, Buck softly said, "Good, because your beautiful cock is going to get a work out tonight."

Buck scooped Vin up and tossed him over his shoulder. Buck smiled as he stuck his finger in his mouth then carefully pushed it inside Vins ass. Vin jerked upright and put his hands on Buck shoulder. Glancing down at Buck with wide eyes Vin could feel Buck finger wiggling around inside of him. As Vin went to say something Buck pressed on Vin prostrate gland.

Vins eyes glazed and he dropped back down on the broad shoulder as he moaned.

Buck carried Vin by the pool and stepped into a small open grassy area that lay on the other side of the pool. There were no trees close by, but the scent of flowering bushes close by filled the air. Buck gently dropped Vin down on a couple of blankets he had laid down on the ground. He followed his lover down and covered the smaller body with his. Buck stretched Vins arms over his head and held them there with one of his hands. His other hand he placed on Vin cheek and gently stroked the beautiful face that was looking up at him.

"You are so beautiful, angel. My life is complete with you. I’ve never been happier than I’ve been since we got together."

"I feel the same way, Buck. Never thought I’d find anyone who loves me like you do."

Buck leant down and covered Vins lips with his own. Nibbling on Vin bottom lip Buck eased his tongue inside and deepened the kiss.

While he was kissing Vin, Buck maneuvered Vins arms until they were spread out.

Buck had come out earlier and put four hooks into the ground then attached a strap to each hook with a cuff on the end of the strap. While he had Vin distracted Buck slipped the slender wrists into the cuffs and snapped them shut.

Buck reared back and enjoyed the look of surprise and shock on the expressive face of his lover.

"Bu…Buck what the hell…damn we’re outside. What…what if someone sees us?" Vin stuttered his blue eyes wide with shock.

"It’s late at night and there’s no one around for miles. Beside if someone did see us they would just think I was the luckiest man in the world to have someone who looks like you underneath them."

Buck let Vin assimilate this comment and quickly cuffed Vins ankles to the other two hooks.

Buck stood up and looked down at Vin. Vin was cuffed spread eagled on the blanket. The bulge at the young mans crotch indicated that Vin was excited. Vin eyes were wide and his tousled mane of hair was spread out around his shoulders like a halo.

Buck knelt between Vins legs and touched the tip of his tongue to Vins the tip of Vins cock. Giving the hard shaft a little lick Buck pulled back and still watching Vin watch him; Buck grasped Vins mesh pouch and ripped the thin straps. He held the pouch up over Vins head.

"Gonna have to buy you some new ones, angel. I just love to rip them off of you."

Vin was almost afraid to say anything he didn’t want to spoil the mood so he just nodded his head to Bucks comment.

Buck took the torn pouch and proceeded to wrap it around Vins cock and balls. He separated and stretched the balls and then bound them to Vins cock. The strings of the pouch he wrapped around the hard cock. The mesh was a rough material designed to stimulate the wearer so the material was rough where it touched Vin genitals. Buck left enough string hanging from the end of Vins cock so that Buck could grab the string and pull the bound cock in any direction he chose. Vin jerked and moaned as Buck did just that pulling the cock around then jerking upward.

Buck smiled as Vin choked back a scream. Before the night was over his lover would scream loudly for him.

Buck then spent the next several minutes driving Vin crazy. The big man used Vin like he was a delectable dessert that needed to be consumed.

Buck licked, sucked or nipped at Vin from his toes to his head. Buck carefully bypassed the bound cock as he paid attention to the rest of Vin body. He bit down on the tender inner thighs leaving a couple of red marks that would change to bruises in a few hours.

Buck focused on Vins nipples. He bit down then licked and soothed with his tongue. Biting around the nipple Buck nipped hard causing Vin to yelp and arch upwards. Buck then slid up further as he sucked on the tanned neck. As he applied his attention to Vins neck, Buck grasped the strings attached to the cock and pulled in opposite directions. This tightened the strings around the cock. Vin screamed as his cock felt like it was ready to explode. Buck then grasped the cock in his hand and began to pump it hard.

Suddenly Buck let go of the engorged cock and knelt back down between Vins legs.

"Damn, Bucklin… what the hell… fucking finish me before I fucking explode," Vin tried to snarl but it came out as a menacing gasp.

Buck mock frowned down at his lover and waved his finger back and forth as though chastising a disobedient child.

"Shame…shame, angel. Such language out of such a sweet mouth."

With a swiftness that left Vin breathless, Buck had uncuffed his ankles. The big man quickly bent Vin in half as he cuffed Vins ankles to the same hooks as his wrists.

This left Vins ass in the air, his puckered hole readily available for Buck to use or abuse.

Once again Buck was thankful that Vin was so limber and loved this kind of sex.

Before Vin could say anything to the new position, Buck had reached behind him and pulled out a cold bottle of beer he had kept hidden in a cooler under a bush.

Popping off the top Buck leaned between Vins spread legs and gazed down at his lover.

Watching Vins face, Buck poured beer on Vins ass and let it pool at Vins hole.

Hearing Vin gasp as the cool wetness hit his skin, Buck began to lick the beer off Vins ass and thighs. As he reached Vins puckered hole Buck started sucking the beer that had pooled there. Vin screamed as Buck snaked his tongue inside Vins ass licking and lapping at the beer and smooth skin.

Vin was tossing his head as he felt he would die if Buck didn’t let him cum.

Buck reached for the lube and slicked up his cock. Buck poured some more beer on his lover then slid his cock inside his lovers tight ass pushing a dribble of cool liquid inside with his cock. Vin screamed again as Buck filled him completely with one surge. Bucks balls slapped Vins ass as he pulled out then surged back inside.

Buck grasped the strings that bound up Vins cock and pulled on them yanking the cock sideways then up. Buck smiled as Vin yelled Bucks name. Damn the boy was going to be hoarse tomorrow.

Buck took pity on his lover and took the ruined pouch off the cock and balls. With the way Vin was bound Buck hands were free and Vins ass was high enough in the air for Buck to lean down and suck on Vins cock head. As Buck pounded in the tight ass he pulled and twisted Vins nipples all the while sucking on Vins cock.

Buck let go of the sensitive nipples and put his hands under Vins ass. He gripped the ass tightly and lifted it slightly never removing his mouth from the engorged cock. Buck paused then when Vins glazed unfocused blue eyes met his Buck slammed inside as deep as he could get. At the same time he sucked hard on Vins cock swallowing as Vin shot his cum deep in his throat.

Buck shot his load deep inside his lover. He held himself deep inside until he had nothing left.

Both men had screamed each other names as they had cum. Buck barely stopped himself from falling on top of his bound lover.

He reached up and released Vins ankles and wrists. Vins legs fell bonelessly to the blanket. Buck pulled the strained arms down and gently massaged them; he certainly didn’t want Vin to get cramps. Vin immediately curled up next to Buck and rested his head on the big mans shoulder.

Both men were breathing heavily a light sheen of sweat covering their bodies.

"God, Bucklin, I think you’re trying to kill me. Just when I think I couldn’t cum any harder you send me even higher," Vin whispered cuddling closer to the warmth of his lover.

"You do it to me to baby. Guess we’ll go together.’

A peaceful silence ensued. Both men content to just lay quietly and enjoy the moon and stars and the night sounds.

Vin could tell Bucks breathing was getting more regular and he didn’t want him to go to sleep.

"Bucklin, as much as I love the outdoors, it might get a little cool tonight and nothing can beat our bed."

As Vin sat up, Buck sat up and pulled Vin into his arms. Dropping a kiss on top of the tousled head Buck said.

"You’re right, angel. For once let’s just dump everything in the blanket and we’ll leave the blanket in the laundry room. We can take care of it tomorrow. You pick up the cooler and I’ll get the rest of the stuff."

Several minutes later both men were enjoying a nice shower. They took turns washing each other, Buck paying particular attention to Vins genitals and making sure the ass he loved was nice and clean no smell of beer to be had. Buck always checked his lover over after they used bondage or rough play. It was his way to make sure Vin was okay. Vin had a tendency not to admit if he was sick or hurt. It also let Buck show Vin how much Vins submission to him made him feel so loved by the younger man. Vin was not a man who submitted easily and the fact that he did it with and for Buck was greatly appreciated by the older man.

The two men crawled into bed and Buck promptly lay on his back. Vin curled up next to him and in his favorite position he put his head on the big mans shoulder. Vin put his arm around Buck’s waist and felt Buck slide his arm around his slender waist.

After a long kiss and murmured endearments both men fell asleep. Buck dreamt of Vin and how he could please his young lover and where he could make love to Vin. Vin dreamt about his big lover and how he now felt loved and totally secure. Vin dreamt how he could please Buck and where they could make love next. Thankfully all was well their world.


Next up: Buck Goes Alpha Male