Tailgating

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

PAIRING: Josiah/JD, Chris/Vin

UNIVERSE: ATF – Four Play Series

RATING: NC-17

ARCHIVE: YES

STATUS: WIP

AU: CLOSED

COMPANION: "Proof of Ownership", "To Grab a Dream", "Inspired Performance", "Sweet Illusions", "Surprised", "Weekend Plans" and “Secrets Revealed”

CHALLENGE: Alder Challenge 2004 - Katy - Ok so hoping to inspire you with a challenge I have used before at the Gen Challenge list. The photo challenge. I have posted 3 pictures in the photo file at the list.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

THANKS: Setcheti for beta and editing this story.


Four Play 8: Tailgating
by TexasAries


The heat of the summer sun was beating down on the two men, who were fixing a section of wire fence. They were almost physical opposites, one in his late forties with salt and pepper hair and the other much younger, late twenties at most, with longer hair so dark it was almost black. One thing about them was similar, though; both men had the same look of love in their eyes, and they exchanged loving glances and gentle, lingering touches as they worked together.

Josiah lowered the last post down out of the truck bed and then sat down heavily on the tailgate, wiping sweat off his forehead; he’d been working almost three hours straight, it was time to take a break. He took a drink of warm water from one of the bottles they’d been using and then splashed some of it over his face in hopes of cooling himself off. The water droplets cascading down his neck and over his bare chest left little trails of coolness in their wake, in spite of the sun, and he closed his eyes in pure enjoyment.

When he opened his eyes again, they fell appreciatively on his young lover, who was still working. JD looked like a cowboy’s wet dream in his boots, old straw hat and cut-offs so short and worn that they revealed as much as they concealed. Muscles rippled under golden-tanned skin as the younger man heaved the last rotten post from the ground and threw it on the pile with the others before setting the new post in its place.

Pushing the old straw hat up to better survey his work, JD’s attention was captured instead by the burning hunger in his lover’s hot gaze. He felt an answering heat of his own that had nothing to do with the sun as his brown eyes traced the path of one glistening water droplet that was trailing down the older man’s muscular chest to disappear into the waistband of his worn jeans.

It was definitely time for a break. JD hungrily closed the distance between himself and his lover, pulling off his heavy work gloves and tossing them aside as he did so he could stroke his sweaty hands up Josiah’s denim-clad thighs. He followed them up, using the rusted bumper to put himself on a level with his still-seated lover so he could take the older man’s mouth in a hot, possessive kiss.

Josiah let go of the water bottle and wrapped one strong arm around JD’s waist as they both fell backwards into the truck bed. JD didn’t seem to notice, and Josiah grunted as they landed was swallowed by his younger lover’s renewed attack on his mouth. JD ran devouring hands over the hard plains of Josiah’s chest before speedily going to work on the buttons of his jeans. Breaking off the kiss to let them both breathe, he then went to work with his lips and teeth where his hands had only just lingered.

Josiah was a little surprised by his normally laid-back lover’s sudden aggressiveness, but he wasn’t complaining. JD’s hand had found its way past the barrier of denim by this time and was stroking his swollen length slowly but firmly while he tormented the older man’s peaked nipples. Josiah threaded his fingers into the younger man’s dark hair to hold JD’s head where it was, arching into the stroking hand, but JD tugged out of his gentle hold and moved farther downward, nibbling and sucking a burning trail down Josiah’s sweat-salted skin until he reached the straining organ pulsing in his hold. Slowly JD lowered his mouth to take a tentative taste; he’d never tried taking his lover into his mouth before, but although nervous this was something he wanted. The leaking fluid dripping from the head of Josiah’s cock was salty but not unpleasant, so he continued to lap it up more eagerly. Josiah groaned in pleasure. “Lord … please … please, love.”

Encouraged, JD sucked the crimson head into his mouth, sucking on it like a warm, salty popsicle, whirling his tongue around the tip. The part of his brain not cataloging this sensuous new experience noted that a vehicle could be heard coming in their direction, but JD chose to ignore it…until a familiar voice called out, “JD! Josiah!”

Both men groan in frustration. JD wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before sitting up to glare at his boss over the side of the truck bed, pushing Josiah back down when he tried to sit up as well. “What?!” he demanded.

Chris froze in shock. Josiah started to appear again before he was again pushed down by their normally even-tempered youngest teammate, who was apparently straddling him. “I…you…dinner is ready!”

“Okay, we’ll be there in ten minutes.” JD waved them away, back in the direction of their own truck, and turned back to Josiah. “Just as soon as we finish up here.”

Vin clapped a hand over Chris’ mouth before the shocked man could say anything and started dragging him back the way they’d come. “Okay kid, have fun!” he called, grinning. “We’ll see you in ten or so.”

JD ignored him, disappearing into the truck bed again, and the two retreating men clearly heard him purr, “Now where were we … oh yeah! Now I remember…” Josiah’s sudden moan told them the younger man must have remembered right.

Chris was still spluttering when Vin shoved him into the cab of the truck they’d come up in. “I…they…”

Vin clapped the hand over his mouth again and leaned close, arching a sandy eyebrow. His own purr was deeper than JD’s, and cougar-wild. ”How bout you make that ‘we’, Cowboy?”

Josiah and JD were more than thirty minutes late for dinner, but the other four men didn’t say a word about it; Vin and Chris had been twenty minutes late themselves.



END