Title: Deal of a Lifetime (AU)

Author: Cee

Rating: NC-17 Slash

Fandom: Magnificent Seven

Warnings: This deals with bondage and slavery.

Disclaimer: Wish it was different, but, it's not. I don't own these guys. I'm just renting them until I am finished with them. Maybe when I'm done, they will be returned unharmed. (Like I said, MAYBE)

Pairing: Mostly Chris/Vin naturally. But, could be more than that later.

Summary: Chris is Master of an Island in the Pacific. An island where your deepest sexual fantasies can come true. He has gone through his entire life here without any emotional attachment. Until, a scruffy looking Texas happens to come to HIS island, and change his life forever!

Distribution: Yes, please. Just let me know where!

Feedback: Would be greatly appreciated Pards!

Deal Of A Lifetime
By Cee

Chapter 1

Chris Larabee has been Master of this Island for over 5 years. It had been that long since he lost his wife and son in a tragic explosion at his office. Somebody had been trying to kill him, and his family got in the way.

So, he packed up what little he could, and moved here. His best and oldest friend, Buck Wilmington had told him about this Island and how healing it could be. 'Yeah right.' He thought, after he came and saw how much 'Healing' they offered him. More like, how much sex was offered. He wasn't interested in that, but, as a favor to Buck, he stayed. Now, he was Master of the same Island he had scoffed at 5 years earlier. He was the most patient of any Master this Island had ever had. HE was the reason business had boomed in the past few years.

He was to greet the guests in the main chambers. So, he dressed in his usual black leather skin tight pants, and shirt. This outfit clung to every curve and muscle on his body, making him the most desired of all the trainers of the island.

He sat on his throne, and looked out at the guests. He wasn't really into this today. For it was the anniversary of Sarah and Adam's death. He had wanted to get drunk, alone in his penthouse. But, Buck had goaded him into this, saying it would change his life forever.

As he scanned the room, his eyes fell on a figure, huddled at a man's feet. He had a leash and collar that seemed too tight. He also saw the bruises. Some faded, some recent. That made him growl. No one deserved to be treated as such. He gasped, when a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes looked up at him briefly before the leash was tugged, and the pet hung his head. 'Pet, he's no more a pet than a cobra.' Chris thought to himself. He knew then, he would have to do whatever was necessary to free this young man from his bondage.

He glanced at Ezra, who stood next to him. Ezra watched Chris as he stared at the young man, and knew his expertise would be needed. He too felt that no one should ever be considered someone's pet. He nodded at Chris, telling the dark clad man that he had formed a plan.

Ezra walked up to the man who handled the leash. "Excuse me, gentlemen, but, I consider myself a very good judge of character. I believe you would be very interested in a little poker game that will commense this evening. I assure you, it would be worth your while." He said, smiling at the man, but, hating the fact that the leash was pulled tight, and the young man gasped for breath.

James Lucas stared at the gambler, not believing he had the courage to approach him. Not many had that kind of courage, or stupidity, depending on your point of view. He tightened his hold on the leash, not even hearing the sudden gasp, as his pet's air was cut off. "Mister, you say there's a poker game tonight? What are the stakes?"

"As high as you can ever imagine. This island has many things to offer someone such as yourself. Pleasure beyond your imagination." Ezra answered, knowing the response he would get.

"I have my pleasure right here at my feet. This pet pleases me anytime, and anywhere."

Chris heard this, as well as Buck. Both growled low in their throats. "I'd like to please you, you son of a bitch." Buck hissed.

"Same here. Say, like, down in our 'dungeon?'" Chris added.

Buck nodded, and continued to listen to the exchange.

Ezra hid the distaste he had for this man "I imagine he does just that. However, if you want even more than your wildest dreams to come true, you will join us in the game tonight. It will be held right here in the hall."

Lucas thought about it, as he twirled the leash around his fingers. Watching his pet pleasure others would be fun and arousing. Maybe he would join in even. "I will be there."

"Excellent." Ezra exclaimed, though he wanted nothing more that to punch that sadistic look of Lucas' face. "I shall meet you here at 8 tonight." He turned and joined Chris and Buck.

Lucas looked down at his pet. "You will please as many as I deem worthy of you. My pet, you are in for a long night."

Vin looked up slightly, catching the black clad man's green gaze. 'Help me.'

Chris nodded slightly. 'I'll be there.' He turned to Ezra. "What's your plan?"

Ezra looked back slightly at Lucas and saw the brief exchange between the knelt man, and his boss, his friend. "That poor excuse of solid formity will be in a poker game tonight with myself, Josiah, and Nathan." He smiled. "He's not much of a card player, and he will find himself short of funds to cover the pot soon after the games begin. I plan on offering to take the life of that young man as payment. He will soon be free of that cretin."

Buck smiled. He saw that look in Chris' eyes, and had only seen it once before. He knew that if that young man was at his old friend's side, he would slowly come back to the way he was 6 years ago. Long before the tragic end of his family's lives. He leaned over and whispered in Ezra's ear. "I hope for his sake, that you are as good at cheating tonight as you ever are."

Ezra gasped. "My dear sir. I do not cheat! Besides, it would not be needed anyway. That cretin doesn't stand a chance against us tonight! He might find himself more than 6 feet under. Especially if he treats that young man the same way as he has since he came in here. If there's any more bruises on him tonight, I daresay there will be blood spilt!"

Buck looked at Chris. "You couldn't be more right, Ez. You couldn't be more right."

Chris had that look. That deadly glare of his was boring a hole in Lucas' head. "Yes, there will be bloodshed tonight. Only it won't be ours, or his." He said, nodding at the young man. "He's spilled more than his fair share. NO MORE!" He hissed.

Josiah watched all this from his position near the door. He saw the look pass over Chris' face, and followed his gaze until it landed on that young man with long auburn hair, and blue eyes. His own eyes went wide. 'My God!' He thought. 'How did he wind up with him?'

 

Chapter 2

Chris watched as preparations were made for the poker games that night. It was by choice as to who would play, and he wondered if James would be willing to chance a few hands with the Island's gambler. He wanted nothing more than to see that young man with the long hair and the damndest bluest eyes he ever laid eyes on away from that piece of wasted space. Chris had an idea as to what the young man had been forced to do, and was determined to take him away from that living hell, even if he had to kill James to do it!

Ever since the first time he laid eyes upon that beautiful man, Chris had dreamt of holding that body next to his, of having those arms wrapped around him tightly, caressing every inch of him, lighting a fire inside that had been out for far too long. To feel that long hair flow over his heated flesh, and how that young man would feel when he learned he had nothing to fear anymore

That was what woke him up every night. Knowing he would have to prove to the young man that he was not someone to fear, that he was someone who would love him unconditionally. Completely.

Chris was shocked when James entered, pulling on 2 leashes. He had another young man with him. This one looked nothing more than a kid. Long dark hair hung over his eyes, but, there was enough room there for Chris to see dark brown eyes. Chris noticed Buck tense, and knew that his oldest friend would take care of that young man himself, once they both were away from James.

James had a smile on his face. He knew he would win big tonight. At the poker table, where he would take everyone for what they had, and then, later that night, when he took more pleasure from the torture he would inflict on his properties. He would enjoy tonight most immensely. He came to the Island to look for more toys he would buy, then leash to him as well.

He sat at the table, and smiled when his toys knelt down beside him on either side. Both had their heads down, in total submission.

Ezra cringed internally as he watched this garbage take his seat at the table. Ezra would own this table tonight, of that he had no doubt. He would also take these two poor victims of cruel fate away from this cocky, arrogant, bastard. James would not inflict any more pain on them, ever.

Josiah sat beside Ezra. He would play tonight also. He watched as Vin knelt down on the floor, beside James, and lower his head. This was not the same young boy he saw on the streets back in Denver. The young man was brave and courageous, taking on anyone who dared hurt a child. Josiah had doctored the many cuts and bruises the young man had endured. But, that child he defended was at least safe.

Now, he looked upon that young boy, and saw someone he didn't know. He wanted that courageous boy back, and he would kill to get him. He looked at Ezra and saw the same contempt in those jade green eyes that filled his own. He glanced over at Chris and Buck, and the rage that flowed out of their eyes would have chilled him had he not shared the same emotion himself.

"Shall we begin, gentlemen?" Ezra asked, hiding his anger and disdain professionally. He was indeed a con man. He knew how to hide his own feelings behind that mask of indifference.

"Of course. I would like nothing better than to come out the victor." James replied, smiling down at Vin. "In more ways than one." He whispered, as he caressed the hair that hid the face he knew so well.

Vin closed his eyes tightly. Hating to feel that hand on him. He chanced a glance towards the bar, making sure he would not be noticed by the man in the chair. His eyes caught another pair. These were green, and held a rage so volatile, that it made Vin wince and shudder. He knew that rage was directed at him. He had just violated a cardinal rule. Do not look around, keep your head down, and eyes shut. He looked back down, and resigned himself to his fate. He would be punished harshly for that.

J.D. caught another man looking at him. These eyes held compassion and understanding. He wished more than anything that it was for him, but, he knew different. He was not one to be so lucky. He had felt any compassion or love since his Mom died a few years ago. That left him all alone in the world, and didn't keep him from falling into James' hands. At least Vin would take most of the punishment when J.D. had been threatened. That kept him somewhat safe. His dream now was to be rid of James, and anyone like him.He looked at Vin, and knew his friend was indeed hurting. He hid it well from others, but, J.D. knew the punishment that was handed out last night was painful for him. He knew ribs were broken, and his ankle had swollen to three times it's normal size. Vin was indeed in pain.

Chris saw those blue eyes gaze at him briefly. He read into those eyes, and saw more than what was visible. He saw pain, intense pain. Both physical and emotional. He knew he had a lot of work to do, and he would do it. Once Ezra had won them both in this game of chance. He was hurt when those eyes fell away from him in fear. He knew his rage that had shown through him had everything to do with that.

"Start the game." He growled.

Ezra nodded, and dealt the first hand. He smiled to himself. He knew he dealt a winning hand to James. Only to encourage higher stakes.

A few hours later found James had run out of money. The pot was huge, and he knew he had a good chance of winning. He just didn't have enough of his own to add. "I'm busted, I have nothing left."

Ezra smiled. "Oh, but, good sir. You do indeed have something left."

"And, that would be?" James asked hesitantly.

"Your two wards. If you offer them as collateral, I would be so inclined to keep you in this game. If not, you are to be escorted off this Island, never to return." Ezra stated.

James paled. "These boys? You want me to put them up in order for me to continue playing? Are you crazy?" He was not about to lose the two most profitable assets he had.

"I am sure they are worth more to you than your pride. Are you telling me you have a losing hand?" Ezra asked.

James looked at his cards. He knew his was the winning hand. "No. You want them as collateral? They're worthless actually. But, anything to keep playing." He tossed the leashes into the pot.

"I call." Josiah said, showing his hand. Pair of 8's, and a pair of Kings.

James laid his out. A Full House.

Ezra smiled. "I see Lady Luck is with you tonight. As I only have 2 pairs myself."

James smiled, and reached for the leashes, and the pot. Ezra's hand stopped him.

"Excuse me, I wasn't finished." He laid out his cards. "I said 2 pairs. 2 pairs of Aces." He said, smiling widely showing his gold tooth.

James' anger flared. "You cheat!"

Chris came over, and cocked a gun. "He doesn't cheat. You lose. Cut your losses, and get off my Island." He growled.

Buck pulled James out of his chair, and shoved him out the door, where two guards took him, and headed for the tarmac. "IF YOU EVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU!" Buck screamed.

Josiah went over to Vin, and helped him up, as Ezra checked on J.D. "Son, are you alright?" He asked, as he pulled the young man to him.

Vin winced at the tight embrace. He shivered slightly.

Josiah pulled him away. "What's wrong, Vin?"

Vin didn't answer. Kept his head down.

Josiah looked at Chris. Neither knew what to make of this.

J.D. answered. "James was ruthless to him last night. Beat him severely, and then, he......he......" He couldn't finish. Tears came to his eyes. Ezra held him tightly.

Chris growled. He turned to Buck. "Go get him." He hissed. " 'I' want his ass in the basement."

Buck nodded and left to catch the plane. He would inflict some punishment of his own before Chris laid his hands on him.

Josiah led Vin out of the room, and to the infirmary, where he knew Nathan would be. "It'll be alright now, son. We'll take care of you." He vowed to Vin.

Vin just followed the big man's lead. He didn't know what else to do. It was what he had done for so long, it was second nature to him. He didn't know what would happen to him, but, he would only do as he was told. Didn't want any more beatings....or anything else.


Chapter 3

Chris stood back, and watched as Nathan worked on Vin. He noticed that no matter what the healer did to Vin to check for injuries, Vin had not made a sound, had not made a face. In fact, if Chris didn't know any better, he would swear that was a stone statue lying there instead of an injured man. Just what in the hell had been done to the young man to force him to accept any pain?

Nathan swore under his breath at the extent of this young man's internal injuries. There were multiple contusions on the torso, 4 broken ribs, a severe concussion, and a seriously twisted ankle, and knee. He checked for internal bleeding and was somewhat relieved to find none existed.

He knew his boss was waiting impatiently for his report, as well as another young man who came with Buck. He looked back, and saw a full hallway filled with anxious men. For some reason, they were all deeply concerned for this young man lying before him. He looked again at his young patient, and suddenly understood. This one would bring back the man dressed in black. At least closer to what he used to be before the tragedy that took his wife and son.

J.D. waited impatiently beside Buck. He knew now he was safe. Now, he was concerned about his friend. The one who took most of the violent beatings and allowed himself to be shackled and assaulted brutally. He remembered some nights that he wasn't sure Vin would make it through the night. For some strange reason, something had kept him from going through death's door. He looked at the man in black, and saw the anger and rage in that glare he was giving to the man working on Vin. What was that all about? Who was Vin to him?

Nathan came out, and stood face to face with Chris, facing that glare, and trying not to show his unease. "He's in bad shape." He stuttered.

"We all know that, Nate. Tell us all of it." Josiah said. He was deeply concerned about his friend. This was a young man who fought for the underdog, for the young children who could not defend themselves. And, paid the price himself. He wanted to know what Vin would be going through now.

"He's got 4 broken ribs, a severe concussion, and his knee and ankle both are screwed up. They're not broken, but, he's gonna think they are with the problems he's gonna have with them. He's not bleeding internally, that's a plus there."

"Was he sexually assaulted?" Ezra asked. He remembered how James looked at Vin during the game. It made the gambler ill.

Nathan sighed. "Brutally." He whispered.

Chris had heard enough. He stormed inside the room, and took his place by the young man's side. He looked back at Buck, when he entered. Taking the young man's hand in his own, "I'll leave James for later. I want his entire team of no good walking trash on my Island within 24 hours. Tell our boys there's a huge bonus if they bring each one here. Dead or alive." He growled.

Buck smiled. "It's gonna get hot here real soon, son." He said to J.D. "Chris don't play games. Your friend will be safe from now on. That I can promise you for him." He said, nodding to Chris. "As for you, you are gonna stay with me. When this is over, I would like you to keep staying with me, but, it will be your choice, kid." There was more than friendship being offered here. "I know you've got a lot to deal with, and I won't pressure you. Just know, the offer stands."

Vin was lost in a nightmare. He was tied to a bedpost, and being beaten. For what, he did not know, but, it really didn't matter. James was vicious, and didn't need a reason. He was going to go for J.D., but, Vin stepped in front, defying him. That must have been it. He would not allow the man to hurt the kid.

Vin was thrashing around on the bed, trying to protect himself from the blows. He wasn't making any sounds, just moving erratically.

Chris snatched those wrists, and pinned them down. "Easy, there cowboy. Easy, you're safe. YOU ARE SAFE!" He screamed.

'SAFE!' reached Vin through his foggy, nightmare filled mind. He stopped thrashing, and opened his eyes. What he saw, in those green eyes staring back at him, his wrists pinned down beside him, he would have thought he was going to be punished again. But, those eyes held no anger or malice towards him. Would he be safe? Or, was this a trick?

"It's no trick. I mean it, you're safe here." Chris whispered. For some reason, he saw those questions in those unbelievably blue eyes. It was like he was looking at the other part of himself in those eyes. He saw all the way into this man's soul. He kept himself from shuddering, determined to be strong for this new friend of his. He knew this young man needed someone strong and protective. Someone who would help him get his life back together after having it fractured by ruthlessness and cruelty. Chris was bound and determined to do that. No matter who he had to kill.

 

Chapter 4

Chris stayed by Vin's side the entire time he was in the infimary. He knew he had a long hard road ahead, getting the man to trust him and his men. He had Ezra checking into James' background to see what all he was into. White slavery he knew of, but, he wanted the entire
story so he'll know how to handle this situation.

Vin came awake suddenly. He looked around, and saw those green eyes he had seen the night of the poker game. He quickly got up out of bed, and knelt in the floor, hiding his pain with a stoic face.

"You shouldn't be out of bed. Get back in there." Chris said quietly. He didn't want to sound too harsh, knowing that the young man had probably been spoken to in such a manner. But, he knew the man was hurting, and was sick as well.

Vin had developed a fever shortly after coming here, and Nathan was worried that it could get worse.

Vin glanced up, and quickly looked back down. He didn't move his body though, as painful as it was to be knelt on the hard floor. He was trying his best not to vomit on the man's shoes. This man was too close, and he was scared of doing the wrong thing.

"Tanner, get up and get back in that bed!" Chris demanded. His temper coming through.

Vin flinched as though he was struck physically. Without looking up, and rose and did as ordered. He laid there staring straight ahead, his eyes devoid of emotion. Something he mastered while he
was in James' hands.

Chris sighed heavily. "Look, Tanner, you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you."

Vin chanced a glance at the man. What he saw in those eyes shocked him. Instead of rage and hatred, he saw compassion and understanding. Two emotions he hadn't known in so long. He slightly nodded, letting the man dressed in black know he was heard.

Chris laid a hand on Vin's forehead. "Your fever's up. I better go get Nathan."

He turned to leave, but, a hand had found it's way to his arm. He looked and saw the fear in those blue eyes. Eyes he knew he would be lost in forever. "Hey, now, pard. There's no reason for that. Nathan is a good man, and he will take care of you. I won't let anyone hurt you again." He whispered, as he held that hand with his own. "You are safe here, Vin. You and J.D."

"J.D.?" Vin whispered. "Where is he?"

"He's with Buck. Another friend of mine. He's safe, and will remain so. Just like you. Buck will take good care of your friend."

"Kid's been through hell. Never deserved it." Vin whispered.

"Neither have you." Chris replied. He leaned down, and kissed Vin's forehead. "Neither have you. I'll be right back." He released the hand, and left to find Nathan.

Vin watched him leave, and sagged into the mattress. "If only we were safe. But, James will have his boys looking for us. They are too strong to fight."

"So are we, son." Josiah said, coming from the shadows. "James won't know what hit him."

Vin jumped. He didn't know anyone else was in the room. He studied the big man. "I know you."

Josiah nodded. "Yes, you do. From a long time ago. I was the one you came to after you were beaten defending young children from the bullies of the street."

Vin nodded. "The preacher."

Josiah smiled. "Haven't been called that since the last time I saw you. It's nice to hear it again. Especially from you." He frowned. "You have had a tough time lately son. Want to lay some of that burden down?"

Vin shook his head. "Can't preacher. Not s'posed to talk 'bout 't."

Chris heard the conversation. As did Nathan. "Damn." He whispered. "I've got to get him to understand that no one will hurt him ever again. He needs to trust me."

"Mighty tall order to fill, there, Boss." Nathan said. "That boy, I would wager, has never trusted anyone." He smiled. "Except maybe Josiah."

Chris nodded. "Maybe Josiah will help me get him to open up and talk about it. I intend on showing him what love and trust are."

They both stood and watched the exchange between Vin and Josiah. They saw as the big man laid a mighty big hand on the slim shoulders, and saw Vin relax under the touch. They knew Vin trusted Josiah more than them, and they would find a way to allow that trust to expand. To include the others that constituted the staff of this Island.

After all, it was opened for people to come and heal. To learn to love and trust again. That's why it was called Paradise.

 

Chapter 5

Josiah kept a close vigil at Vin's bedside. He wanted to talk to the young man about what had happened since the last time he saw the teen on the streets. How did he wind up in James' hands? And, exactly what price did he pay for keeping J.D. safe?

He sat in the reclined chair by the bed, reading up on the reports that had been brought to Chris about James' organization. His eyes were glued to the sheets, totally bewidered by the facts right there in front of him. He could hardly believe that someone could survive such an ordeal. But, he knew if anyone could, it would be the man in the bed.

He did not see the arms flailing wildly, as Vin was caught in a nightmare. Only when he heard muffled pleas for mercy did Josiah turn his attention to his friend. "Oh, Lord." He whispered, as he rose to catch those wild arms. "Easy, son. You're safe now. Calm down." He winced when the heart monitors went off.

Nathan had placed them on Vin as a precautionary measure. In order to know when the nightmares got so bad, that his heart was about to undergo arrest. Nathan stormed through the doors, ready with a sedative injection. "How long has he been like this?"

"Not sure. I was reading." He grabbed a wild arm. "CALM DOWN, VIN! I was reading the reports on James, he started screaming. They were muffled, like he had something in his mouth."

"Probably thought he was really there. They probably gagged him before they tortured him." Nathan said, as he injected Vin. "This should take effect quickly. The adrenaline will push it through his system."

Josiah breathed a huge sigh of relief, when Vin suddenly stopped fighting, and sank into the mattress. "Lord God. How did he stand it?" He smiled. "Don't answer that. I already know."

Nathan frowned. "Care to share?"

"This young man has got to have the stamina of a herd of wild horses. I've seen him after fighting a gang of 6 older boys. Those boys were worse for wear. Vin here only had a few minor cuts and bruises. They were the ones with broken bones. And, he was a little thing too."

Chris slammed the door against the wall. "What the hell is going on here?"

Nathan stopped him from coming any closer. Vin's heart rate increased when Chris came in. "He had a nightmare. I gave him a sedative so he can rest. He don't need you in here raising all kinds of hell."

"Another nightmare?" He sank down in the chair. He knew who was here. "I'm just glad Josiah was here. There's no telling what he." He pointed to Vin. "Would have done otherwise."

"We've got a long hard road ahead of us. If we want to give Vin back his life. Or, at least, a chance at one." Nathan stated.

"There's 6 of us here determined to give it to him." Josiah replied. "I, for one, will not stop until this boy has a life he wants. Not one he's accustomed to."

Chris nodded his head. "I only hope he chooses to stay with us."

Josiah glanced at him. "Don't you mean, with you?"

Chris stood, and took Vin's hand. "I haven't felt this way since Sarah and Adam. Why am I feeling it now?"

Josiah smiled slightly. "We are born, knowing that a mate to our soul is out there somewhere. We are very fortunate if we find that mate. Those who are given a chance at more than one are extremely fortunate. We do not know if our mate is male or female. And, it should not matter."

"Think he'll feel the same?" Chris asked, taking the held hand and kissing it softly.

"When he decides what kind of life he really wants, the chances are very good he will." Josiah laid a hand on Chris's shoulder. "I saw him when he glanced at you. He knew then, deep down, that he belonged here. It's up to you to make him realize that again. All of us are here to support you both."

"I know that, big man." Chris whispered. "Go on, get some rest. I've got his back now." He said, sitting beside Vin on the bed. After they left, he leaned down and kissed Vin's forehead. "I only hope you know how much you have come to mean to everyone here. J.D. wants you to wake up, so he'll know you're alright. I want you to wake up, so I can see those blue eyes of yours. I don't know what you've done to me, but, whatever it is, you've captured me. All of me, pard. And, I don't throw back."

He stayed there all night, watching Vin sleep. Vin knew he was there. In his subconscious, he heard those words. In his heart, he believed them. But, he was trained to follow his head, not his heart. He fervently wished he could be free to listen to his heart. Free to choose who he wanted to be with. Free to choose what kind of life to lead. He wondered if this man was as strong as he seemed. He hoped he was. Because, right now, he himself wasn't.

Chapter 6

A few days later found Vin coming fully awake and alert for the first time since being helped coming here. He found someone asleep in the chair beside him, and stood up, grimacing at the pull to his ribs. He knelt on the floor at the man's feet.

Chris felt the presence below him and came awake instantly. "What the hell are you doing down there?"

"'S where I'm s'posed to be, master." Vin replied softly. "I didn't mean to take your bed."

"I am not your Master!" Chris shouted. "I want to be your friend. There is no Master and Slave here on my Island."

Vin glanced up and saw the anger in those eyes. "What did I do to make you angry with me?"

Chris expression softened. "You did nothing except get on your knees before me. You are here as a guest. Get up and get back in the bed. You were badly beaten, and you need your rest."

Vin slowly got up. "Whatever you say, sir." He gingerly sat on the edge of the bed.

Chris stood up, and forced him to lay down. "Let's get one thing straight right now, Tanner. I am not your owner, master, or boss. I am a friend who wants to help."

"James told me that no one is a friend. That everyone wants something from you. They 'spect it. I'm just trying to figger out what you want from me in return for this." He said, moving his hand around the room. "It's too nice to give up."

Chris chuckled. "A hospital bed is too nice?" Then he frowned. "Just exactly what have you been sleeping on?"

Vin looked away. "Filthy floors, with roaches and rats. That's what James said I deserved. That I'm a no account half-breed, and I was lucky to get that."

Josiah stood in the doorway, listening. He grew angry. "That bastard was lying to you, son. No one deserves that." He walked up. "Especially someone who did nothing but help others, forgetting his own health and safety. Chris is right. You are safe here. You are among friends. And, the only thing we want in return is your friendship and trust."

Vin looked hard at Josiah. "Preacher?"

Josiah nodded, smiling. "Been a long time, Vin. I often thought about you. Wondering if you were safe, or lying dead somewhere."

"I often wished I was." Vin whispered. "Why are you here?"

"Well, to help my friend Chris here. To counsel those who seek help. Seek escape from their nightmare. Which is what you have been living. We are here to help you overcome that, and get back your life. No arguments."

"Wished I could believe you. But, something tells me that it will all go to waste. James will be back for me, and he won't be happy with me. Or........" He sat up. "Where's J.D.?"

"Safe. He's with another friend of ours. Ol Buck won't let any harm come to him." Josiah answered, pushing Vin back down. "James won't bother you any more, Vin. I swear it."

"So do I." Chris said.

*

Not knowing that James had made his escape. Ezra was knocked out in the cell that held James, and James ran from the dungeon, for the woods around the main house. He peered from behind a big tree. "I'll be back for what's mine. That boy will not stay another night in your hands. He's MINE!"

He didn't know how, but, he was determined to get Vin back. That other boy he really didn't care about. He never really satisfied James, or his friends. Not like that long haired one did. "He's a mighty fine piece of ass. And, I will have him in my bed again!"

*

Vin tossed and turned in his sleep. He dreamed of the times where James would have him shackled, and he and his friends would beat on him, and rape him. Forcing him even to take more than one cock at a time, ripping him open, and leaving him bleeding and exhausted. He heard the taunts while this was being done to him.

"Nothing more than a half-breed whore."

"Only good for fucking."

"Doesn't know how good he's getting it right now."

"Nobody will have him except us. He's better off here, having us fuck him when no one else would."

*

Vin didn't know he was talking in his sleep. What he was saying was what he was hearing in his mind, in his nightmare.

Chris listened to every whispered word, and his rage built until he had to punch something. Pretty soon, there was a hole in the wall from his fist.

Vin startled awake, hearing the loud noise. He stared at the man in black's back, and shrank back into the bed. He knew he had angered the man yet again, and would pay the price for it.

 

Chapter 7

James found the man he thought was right for the job. The job of getting what he believed to be his property, Vin Tanner, back.

Eli Joe was a man who would sell his own mother's soul for a buck. But, for $50,000? He would do anything to get his hands on that much money. He watched from corners as Chris and Josiah took turns staying with his prey. James had given him a picture.

"Not bad, boss. You do have excellent taste." He had said when he first laid eyes on Tanner. "Maybe I'll have a little fun with him before I bring him back to you." Eli wanted nothing more than to fuck Tanner just once before James took back control. He found the blue eyed man most beautiful. Something he had to taste for himself.

The only problem was the man dressed in black who never ventured far from Tanner's room. He would need a distraction.

That's where Ella Gaines came into the picture. Eli paid Ella $25,000 to distract the man long enough to get Tanner out of here, and back to the boat awaiting them offshore.

He watched as Ella approached the door and was about to enter when Buck stopped her. "Guests are not allowed in there. Only staff members."

Ella smiled. "But, sugar. I intend on being a staff member very shortly." She leaned up to kiss the tall man, but Buck backed away.

"That remains to be seen." He replied. His alarms went off when he laid eyes on her. Now, his hackles were up as well. "But, until then. You are not allowed in here. Not even on this floor." He growled.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know. I will just go along about my business and enjoy the scenery of this beautiful Island." She said, as she sashayed away. She made sure her walk was enticing to any man.

Any man other than Buck, and Chris, who watched from the room window. He motioned for Buck to enter.

"What did she want?" Chris demanded to know.

"She wanted you. She said she intended on becoming a staff member. The only one to approve that is you."

"I don't like it. There's something not right about her. Tell the boys to watch her."

Buck nodded. "How is he?"

Chris sighed, as he walked back over to the bed, and sat in the chair he had vacated. "About the same. He still doesn't trust me. He trusts Josiah, but, not me."

"If he trusts Josiah, let him help you then." He walked to the other side of the bed. "This boy has been through so much in so little time, it's a wonder he trusts his own shadow."

"I doubt he does. He probably thinks his shadow is out to fuck him too." Chris said.

Buck noticed the nice hole. "Did he see you do that?"

"Don't think so. It's just what he was saying about the way James had treated him. The things he said to him. But, not a word on what was done to him."

"If anyone can get through to him, it's you Stud. Just take it easy and slow. Remember, we've got your back." He said, as he headed for the door.

"And, I've got his." Chris whispered. "Buck, don't let anyone you don't know on this floor. James is loose, and I am not taking any chances here."

Buck nodded, gave a two fingered salute, and left. He didn't see Eli Joe hiding around the corner. "Time for a disguise for dear Ella. She has to distract that man in black just for a little while."

*

Vin was dreaming. He was back in the room they took him when he was to entertain James' guests. This time, they shackled him and blind folded him. To keep him guessing as to who would strike him and where. He flinched, and tried not to become ill when his cock was encased in wet heat, and fingers were placed inside him. He knew by the smell of tobacco and alcohol, that at least one of them was James.

James thoroughly enjoyed his times with Vin. For some reason, his friend wanted them to take it slow, and make it the least painful for the boy shackled before him. "You will answer any question, Yes Master, or No Master. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Master." Vin whispered, trying to get his body to respond. Which he knew was expected of him. He tensed when a cock was placed inside him. He immediately relaxed, knowing that if he
didn't, he would be beaten.

James groaned, as he entered Vin. He waited until his friend nodded, before thrusting inside the tight channel. He would bring Vin to his knees in orgasmic relief, allowing him to fill that mouth that surrounded him with his seed. "Come for me." He ordered.

Vin did just that. He didn't want to be beaten again so soon after the last one. He clinched his muscles around the cock inside him so tight, he thought maybe it would snap off, and he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Chris watched as Vin thrust his hips against the sheet. He saw the tears coming from the closed eyes. "Vin, wake up. Wake up, Pard. You're safe here. No one's here to hurt you. You're dreaming. Wake up now."

Vin snapped awake immediately after that order. His eyes slowly focused on Chris.

"That's it. Relax. You're safe here I won't hurt you." Chris whispered.

"Thank you, sir." Vin replied as he turned away, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes. "Sorry you had to see that."

"Not a problem. I am here to help you." Chris stroked the stubbled cheek gently. "Any way I can."

"Don't know if you can, sir. I ain't worth helping. I ain't worth loving either."

Chris kept his growl from being heard. "You let me be the judge of that. I'm a fairly good judge of character. And, what I see before me is worth saving.......and loving." He smiled, when blue eyes were turned back to him. Eyes filled with hope one second and despair the next. The emotional battle raging within those blue depths were causing a war inside him. A war he intended to win. No matter who he had to kill.

 

 

END PART 7