Title: Claustrophobia Has Its Benefits

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Fandom: Magnificent 7

Pairing: Buck/Vin

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story is for enjoyment only.

Authors note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

Rating: NC17-for language, graphic m/m sex. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it.

Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Summary: Buck and Vin get caught in an elevator. Suppressed emotions get the better of them and well it just goes from there.

 

Claustrophobia Has Its Benefits
by Wgang


"Hold up, Bucklin." Vin yelled as he raced for the elevator. The elevator in the ATF building was a large one, but it was still to small for the claustrophobic sharpshooter. Vin tried to time his arrival to work so he could ride with one of his teammates; they generally kept up a stream of talk that took his mind off the enclosed area.

Buck Wilmington pushed the open door button and waited for Vin to reach the elevator. The team knew Vin was not fond of small places so they tried to help whenever they could.

Buck Wilmington was a lover of the ladies, but what his teammates with the exception of Chris were unaware of was that he loved both sexes. If the person fit his idea of beauty and they liked to have a good time then whether they were male or female was irrelevant.

The big man could not help but to admire the vision that was running towards him. Vin Tanner was a beauty all right, in fact he was the most gorgeous male specimen Buck had seen since college.

Those big blue eyes that could twinkle with deviousness or sear right through to your very soul. The long curly brown hair that was unruly on a good day. The body was slim and trim and Buck had seen the fine set of abs when Vin was swimming. Of course that wasn’t the only thing that Buck had noticed about Vin especially when he was swimming. Those swim trunks, hell those jeans Vin was always wearing showed that boy’s ass to perfection. Buck figured it took Vin at least an hour just to get the denim on.

Sliding into the elevator, Vin gave Buck a smile, the one that Buck told him melted everyone within eyesight of it.

"Thanks, Bucklin. Didn’t want to ride this thing alone today. Had a nightmare last night where I was trapped somewhere dark and couldn’t get out."

"No problem, Junior. I like the company."

The two men chatted about the new case they were on as the elevator approached the fourteenth floor.

Suddenly the elevator jerked to a stop throwing Vin to the floor, Buck barely kept his feet.

Quickly kneeling down next to Vin, Buck put his hand on the sharpshooter shoulder.

"You okay, Vin?"

"Yeah, just twisted my ankle a little. What…do you think is…wrong? Why did it stop?" Vin could not help his voice quivering just a little. The walls already seemed to be closing in on him.

"Just relax, I’ll call and check."

As Buck was reaching for the phone, it rang. Buck listened for a minute, then said, "Just hurry the hell up. Call Chris Larabee and tell him Vin and Buck are stuck in the elevator."

Buck sat next to Vin and slung an arm around the younger man. Buck knew that Vin was not going to like what he had to say.

Buck tucked Vin into his side and held him tight, hoping this would give the obviously nervous man a little security.

"We’re going to be okay, Vin. Chris will raise hell to get us out quick."

"What did the guy on the phone say?"

"He said they weren’t sure what the problem was and that it would take about thirty minutes to get us free."

Vin jerked as thought he’d been shot. Vins head shot up off Buck’s shoulder were it had been resting. The big blue eyes glared at Buck.

"Thirty fucking minutes. I can’t stay in here another five minutes."

Vin started to stand when the phone ran again.

Buck grabbed the upset man and pulled him back down next to him. When he had Vin secured at his side, Buck reached up and grabbed the phone.

"Hello, yeah, Chris, Vins with me. I’m fine, but Junior was thrown to the floor and twisted his ankle. Hurry and get this thing fixed, Junior is about to go through the ceiling. Don’t worry I’ll take care of him. I’ll find something to keep his mind off being trapped. Hang on a second and I’ll ask him."

Buck held the phone out to Vin and said, "Chris wants to talk to you, Vin."

Vin just shook his head and tried to burrow deeper into Buck’s side. Vin turned his face into Bucks shoulder shutting his eyes, he was hoping if he kept his eyes closed and stayed close to Buck then he’d be okay.

"Sorry, Chris, he’s a might upset. Like I said, don’t worry, we’ll be fine."

Hanging up the phone, Buck wrapped his other arm around the shaking sharpshooter.

Buck found himself stroking Vins hair and murmuring soothing nonsense.

Just then the elevator dropped a couple of feet, Vins reaction was instantaneous. He pulled away from Buck and launched himself at the door, ignoring the throbbing pain in his ankle. Pounding on it he yelled for someone to get them out.

Buck slapped his hand over Vins mouth and pulled Vin back to rest against him. If Chris heard Vin yelling he would go off on the nearest person. Buck also did not want Vin to be teased later by someone who heard him.

Buck wanted to take most of Vins weight off the hurt ankle, so he pulled the sharpshooter tight against him.

When Vins back was flush against his chest, Buck whispered, "That won’t help, Vin. Calm down."

When he felt Vin relax a little, Buck removed his hand and turned Vin around until they faced each other.

Vin was pale and his breathing was a little erratic. Knowing that Vin wasn’t far from hyperventilating, Buck decided to take drastic measures of distraction. Since it was Buck he could only think of one way to keep Vin occupied, he just hoped that the sharpshooter or Chris didn’t shoot him afterwards.

Keeping his arm around Vins waist, Buck pulled him in a little closer, taking a hand he tipped Vins head up so the two men were looking at each other.

Buck slowly moved his mouth towards Vins, he wanted to give Vin enough time to protest or move away. The big blue eyes were dilated with fear.

Buck licked Vins lips, when Vin opened his mouth in surprise; Buck began to stroke his tongue in and out of the moist heat. When Buck felt Vins tongue touch his, Buck was actually thankful that elevator had given him this chance with his friend.

Pushing Vin up against the wall, Buck reached down and pulled Vins leg up and around his waist. In this position Vins hurt ankle was off the floor, and Buck kept a hand under the muscled thigh, holding the leg in place.

Nudging Vins head back against the wall, Buck let his other hand wander. Vin felt a cool draft on his skin. He pulled away from Buck’s wonderful mouth and glanced down.

Buck had several buttons undone on his shirt, and was brushing the shirt out of the way, exposing the aroused nipples.

Buck put his hand under Vins chin, raising the beautiful face up to his.

"I’ll stop if you want, Vin. I’ve wanted you for awhile, but I’ll understand if you don’t swing this way, and I certainly don’t intend on consummating a relationship in an elevator."

Vin smiled and began nipping at Buck’s neck, settling his lips on the big man lips; Vin softly replied "You been around Ez to long, using them long words. Don’t stop, Bucklin. I been looking at you while you been looking at me."

Buck growled as he pushed Vin deeper against the wall. He could feel Vins whole body as he tried to meld with the slender body.

Still keeping that hurt ankle off the floor, Buck pulled the tousled head back and began to attack the sensitive neck. Licking and sucking Buck moved from one side of the neck to the other side.

Sucking where the shoulder blade meets the neck, Buck bit down. Hearing Vin groan, jerk and dig his hands deeper in Bucks back and hair, Buck bit and sucked until a red mark started to appear.

Buck had always been possessive of whoever his current partner was. He had never marked anyone before.

"I’ve marked you, Vin. Never done that before. This isn’t a one off fling. I think I truly love you."

Vin sighed as Buck began to suckle at his nipples. He tried to thrust his jean-clad cock against Bucks.

Buck held his hips tightly.

"Can’t finish you off here, Vin. I’ll tell Chris I need to take you home because of your ankle. If you want we can make love in you bed; I sure as hell don’t want our first time to be in an elevator. Necking is fine for an elevator, great foreplay, but not for making love with a special someone. This will be our first time, but certainly not our last. What do ya say?"

"Okay, Buck. Just ease off or I’m going to get my jeans wet. We’ll tell Chris you need to take me home, then take off. I can’t hardly wait to get you in bed."

"Damn, Junior, you’re just full of surprises. I take it you’ve done this before?"

"Yeah, I like men and women. Chris knows and doesn’t care. I don’t share well, Buck, especially when my heart is involved."

"I don’t plan on sharing either. We do this, Vin we do it right. Like I said, this isn’t just a one-time thing. You’re the first person I’ve been friends with before I went to bed with them."

"Good, we’re on the same wavelength, Bucklin. I sure hope you don’t talk this much in bed. I got other things for us to do in bed."

"Talk too much, I’ll show you talk too much," Buck growled as he swooped down on that mouth that had tempted him for so long.

When Vin was gasping for breath, Buck moved back to the nipples he had abandoned earlier. He sucked, bit and licked the hard nubs until they were red with all the attention.

Buck could feel Vin trying to get his hands at Buck shirt buttons.

Just then the phone rang. Vin jumped banging his head on the wall behind him. Buck kept one arm around Vin and reached for the phone.

"Yeah,…okay we’ll be ready."

Hanging the phone up, Buck said, "They’re going to start it up in five minutes. Said it might be a little rough so we need to sit on the floor."

Both men were breathing heavily. Buck let Vins leg drift back down, until Vin was standing on his own two feet, even if most of the weight was on the good ankle. Buck leant down and rested his forehead against Vins. He buttoned up the young mans shirt.

Sighing deeply, Buck said, "You may be the death of me, Vin. I can’t remember the last time I was so close to losing control. All I could think of was that I wanted you…wanted you now."

"I had the same problem, Bucklin. All I got to say is we have to get to my place as soon as we can."

Buck helped Vin to sit on the floor, then sat as close as possible to his friend.

At Vins questioning look, Buck said, "Gotta make it look good. Sure as hell don’t want anyone to know what we been doing."

Before Vin could reply the elevator jerked a couple of times and began to go up.

Feeling Vin tense beside him, Buck slung an arm over Vins shoulders.

"We’re gonna be fine, sweetness."

Buck laughed to himself as Vin turned shocked blue eyes on him. He knew he’d get a reaction out of the endearment.

"Sweetness…what the hell, Buck."

"Just an _expression, Junior. I won’t call you that in public, just when it’s the two of us. Okay?"

Vin blushed slightly as he ducked his head.

"Okay, just sounds strange, No one since my mom ever called me that. I like it coming from you."

"Good then sweetness it is."

Any further conversation was halted as the elevator stopped and the door opened to reveal five very worried men.

Nathan made a beeline for Vin and crouched down next to his young friend.

"How’s the ankle, Vin? You doing okay? Need something for the nerves, you were in this elevator quite awhile," Nathan fired the questions off as he helped Vin to his feet. Nathan shot a look at Josiah clearing wanting him to pick Vin up and get him to the sofa in Chris’s office.

As Josiah started into the elevator, Buck got to his feet and swung Vin up into his arms.

"Let’s go, Junior so Nathan can fix that ankle of yours."

Chris strode after his two friends with Nathan close behind him.

Over his shoulder the blond ordered "Ez, JD, Josiah get on the paper work. There’s not enough room for all of us in the office.

Chris watched as Buck carefully set Vin in the corner of the sofa, making sure the injured ankle was resting on the sofa cushion.

As Nathan fussed around the injured sharpshooter, Chris pulled Buck to one side.

The blond ATF leader noticed that Buck seldom let his eyes wander away from Vin. Chris had also noticed that Vin was flushed, his lips were a little swollen as though they had been sucked on. Vin also couldn’t meet his eyes. Vin was real lousy when it came to hiding something from his best friend.

Chris wasn’t naïve, he knew both his best friend and his oldest friend were BI-sexual, he also knew that both men fancied each other. Now looking at them, the blond figured out that they had acted upon those feelings.

As Buck approached him, Chris was wondering how to bring up the sensitive subject. Oh well, blunt always worked before.

"Buck, just how did you keep Vin occupied on the elevator? Or do I already know what happened?"

Buck met Chris eyes. He wasn’t going to lie to his old friend. He knew Chris was real protective of Vin, but Buck had no intention of hurting the young man.

"Yeah, you probably know what happened. I’m not going to hurt him, Chris. I told him this isn’t just a fling. I really think I love him. I’ve never felt this way before about someone. I want to take him home. His ankle is paining him and we need some time together."

As Chris glanced at Vin, he found the blue eyes looking back at him. In Vins eyes he saw fear, apprehension, yet deep down excitement.

Chris smiled at Vin, to show the young man he had nothing to worry about. The blond was rewarded when Vin smiled back, then the sharpshooter resumed giving Nathan a hard time about his fussing over a stupid ankle.

"Okay, Buck. Take him home. Take care of him; just make sure you take care of yourself to. I’ll expect you both back tomorrow. I’ll just tell the others that Vin needs to go home and you’re still shook by the whole situation."

"Great, Chris, Thanks. The others are going to have to know sooner or later. I think Josiah and Ez already know how we feel. I’m not sure about JD and Nathan."

Buck stopped talking as Nathan approached him.

"It’s just a bad sprain. I wrapped it with an ace bandage. He should go home and go to bed, keep it up off the floor, with an ice pack on it. How about you, Buck? Are you okay?"

"I’m fine. I think I’ll take Junior home. Keep an eye on him make sure he stays in bed and behaves himself."

Buck smiled as he saw Vin once again blush as he heard the word bed.

Nathan frowned at the big man.

"Now, Buck. I said rest, don’t want the two of you to be doing the tango in bed just yet."

Nathan laughed as the three men stared at him in shock.

"Come on guys, Buck and Vin have been making eyes at each other for quite sometime. Hell, Ez has a pool going with us as to when the two of you will finally get together. Guess I need to check with him to see who won. And before you ask yes JD is in the pool. You really think the two of you being more than friends are going to bother us. Not hardly."

Vin was so surprised that he refused to say anything, Chris began laughing at the look on Buck’s face.

Buck stormed out of the office; they could hear him giving the other three men hell for betting on him and Vin.

"Nathan go out and calm Buck down before he decides to shoot someone. I don’t want to fill out an incident report."

When Nathan left the office, Chris walked over to Vin. He sat knelt down next to the sofa, so they were eye to eye.

"You okay with all this, Vin?"

"I think so, it happened so quick. I love, Buck, I just couldn’t believe it when he said he loved me. You’re not upset are ya, Cowboy?"

"No, I’m not upset, I just want the two of you happy. I’ve never seen Buck like this, I think the two of you will be good for each other."

Chris stood up as Buck came back into the office.

"I can’t believe it, JD actually won the bet. Oh well at least they aren’t shocked. Lets get outa here Junior, I need some peace and quiet."

As Buck went to swing Vin up in his arms, Vin yelped, "Hell, Buck you aren’t carrying me. No way, I’ll crawl, before I let everyone see me being carried like a baby."

"I carried you in here and you didn’t kick up a fuss, what’s the big difference now?"

"It was the guys, not strangers that saw me being carried. I refuse to be carried, Buck. So there."

Vin sounded just like a three year who just had their favorite toy had been taken away from him.

Buck looked at Chris, he wasn’t sure how to handle this side of the sharpshooter.

Chris just smirked at him as he said "Good luck, Buck. Vins more stubborn than I am."

Laughing the blond left the office; he couldn’t wait to see how Buck would get Vin out of the office.

Buck looked down at Vin who glared back at him. Buck knelt next to the sofa and put his hand on Vins thigh. Slowly he started to stroke his hand up and down the lean muscle.

Hearing Vins breathing hitch, Buck smiled to himself, just a few more minutes and the boy will be mine.

Raising his hand, Buck brushed Vins hair back behind his ears. Still not saying a word, Buck leaned forward.

Vin thinking that Buck was going to say something to him leaned into the big man.

Buck swiped his tongue across the sensitive skin behind Vins ear. Vin yelped softly as he raised his hands and gripped Bucks shoulders.

Buck felt Vins hands grip his shoulders, but the young man was not pushing him away. Buck kissed his way to Vins mouth and proceeded to kiss and suck on the full lips. When Vin opened his mouth, Buck dove into the moist heat. Buck held Vins head in place, as he tasted every inch of the hot mouth.

When both men came up for air, Buck cupped Vins cheek. When the blue eyes met his, Buck said "I want you in a bed in my arms. You can’t walk on that ankle. Do you really want to make the pain worse?"

"No, I don’t want the pain to get worse. Okay, Buck you can carry me. I just want to get to that bed."

Buck reached down and scooped Vin up in his arms. He made a mental note to himself to make Vin eat more; the boy didn’t weigh anything at all.

Buck walked out of the office with Vin held tightly in his arms.

Seeing the surprise on the faces of the friends and teammates, Vin muttered "Don’t know what you’re staring at, I have common sense. I know I can’t walk right now."

Before the team could reply Buck had the last word. He stepped on the elevator and said " One thing about Junior he has a lot of common sense after all he picked me."

An hour and a half-later Vin was laying in his own bed. Buck had gone through a drive in and picked up some doughnuts and coffee. Now the two men were lounging around. Vin had an ice pack on his ankle, Buck had rolled the TV into the bedroom and they were watching the news.

Buck turned off the TV when the news was finished. Turning to Vin he said, "How’s the ankle?"

"Feels pretty good. The aspirin helped."

"I know that Nathan said to take it easy, no tango in the bed, but we could make love nice and slow. What do you think, sweetness?"

Buck loved it when Vin blushed. He planned on making his soon to be lover do it as often as he could.

"Nathan worries to much. I have been wanting this a long time. I figure the elevator was just the appetizer."

"Appetizer, and Vin you say I’ve been around Ez to much."

Sliding Vin until he lay flat on the bed, Buck lay next to the young man holding his head up with his hand.

"You are not an appetizer, Vin. You’re the full course meal with a fantastic dessert. And the dessert is right here."

Buck reached down and began stroking Vin through his jeans.

Vin reached out and tried to get his hands on Buck. Buck gently took Vins hands and put them on the pillow over his head.

"This is for you, Vin. I don’t want that ankle hurt. Chris and Nathan will string me up. Leave those hands there."

As Vin nodded his head, Buck began his loving assault on the gorgeous body he had at his mercy.

Buck straddled Vins waist, effectively preventing Vin from moving around much. In a couple of minutes Vins shirt was being tossed on the floor. Buck threaded his fingers through the golden brown hair as he slanted his mouth across Vins.

Buck let his mouth wander down the slender neck. As he reached the shoulder he noted with satisfaction that the mark he had left on Vin earlier was now a dark bruise. He licked it and kissed his way down to the nipples.

As Buck bit and suckled at the sensitive nubs, his hands were busy. He had Vins pants undone and had pushed the jeans down a bit. He raised the waistband of Vins boxers and slid his hand down to the hot shaft that was waiting for him.

Buck gave both nipples a hard nip causing Vin to gasp and jerk on the bed. Still straddling the slim hips, Buck looked down at Vins erection.

"Satin white boxers, sweetness. That is pure sex and so erotic. You are full of surprises."

Buck quickly, but carefully got the jeans off, without hurting the ankle. He left the boxers on.

Straddling Vin again, Buck continued to pinch and pull at Vins nipples. Buck had figured out watching Vins reactions and the moans that Vins nipples were very sensitive. Junior seemed to like a little pain, which was an aspect of sex play that Buck would have to delve into later. Buck liked his sex a little rough at times. It was nice to find someone who looked like they had similar tastes.

Crouching over the satin covered cock, Buck began to mouth the hardness found there. It wasn’t long that with Bucks sucking and licking and Vins pre-cum the satin was transparent.

Kneeling over Vin, Buck said "Sweetness, these boxers have meaning for you, I can get you more."

Getting a shake of the tousled head, Buck ripped the satin from the hard body.

"Oh, God, Buck now please… shove it in. Bite me, mark me, I love it,… just do it," Vin was all but begging his lover.

"Relax, baby, I’m going to make it good for you."

Buck grabbed up the oil that he had put on the bed earlier. He slicked up his fingers and began to massage the tight muscle protecting Vins center. Slipping a finger inside, Buck began working the muscle loose. He gripped the base of Vin cock, worried that his lover would come to soon. As he added a second finger, Buck knelt over the slender body. Buck bit down sharply on one of the sensitive nipples. Vin yelled Bucks name as he jerked in response to the pain stimulation.

Buck transferred his mouth to the other nipple. Vin lowered his hands and held Buck’s mouth to his chest. As Buck bit and chewed on the nipple, Vin began moaning and trying to shove his cock against Buck. At the same time he was trying to impale himself deeper on the now three fingers in him.

Buck clamped down on the skin around the nipple, hard enough that a bruise would appear in a couple of hours.

As Vin began sobbing for Buck to finish it. Buck raised up and poured oil on his leaking shaft. Raising Vins knees over his shoulders, Buck put his cock at Vins opening.

Knowing that Vin was prepared for him, Buck shoved inside all the way to the hilt. Buck quickly put his hand over Vins mouth as Vin screamed.

"Damn, sweetness, the neighbors are going to think you’re being murdered."

Vin sobbed "Don’t give a fuck. Just move. Hard"

Buck began moving in and out of the tight channel. He had never felt anyone more hot and tight than Vin, or maybe it was just because he loved the man.

This first time wasn’t going to last long. Buck felt the cock in his hand jerk as Vin started to cum.

As the tight muscles contracted around him, Buck shot his seed deep inside his lover. Shoving in as deep as he could, Buck groaned as he collapsed, just managing to land next to Vin.

"Damn, baby, you’re going to be the death of me. So much for taking it nice and slow."

Buck looked over at Vin to see why he did not get a response. Vin was looking a little dazed.

Buck sat up quickly, he checked Vin and saw no tears or blood. Going to the bathroom he wiped himself off and hurried back to Vin. Cleaning Vin up, he looked at the ankle. Thank goodness the bandage was still in place; he’d put ice on it later.

Crawling back up beside Vin, Buck pulled the young man into his arms. He rested Vins head on his shoulder.

"Okay, Vin. Did I hurt you? Talk to me, sweetness, you’re scaring me here."

Buck could feel Vin tracing pattern on his chest with his finger.

Vin murmured "I never felt anything like it before. It was wonderful. I liked it all. Does it bother you that I like pain sometimes?"

"Hell, no baby. I like it rough. Not all the time, but it does add to the experience. Like it that you like the same thing. Hope you can do the same thing to me when you’re ankle is better. Deal?"

Vin gently kissed Bucks chin, he snuggled down as close as he could get and replied "I’ll be happy to, Bucklin."

Yawning, Vin continued "I’ve decided that elevators aren’t as bad as I thought. I won’t mind riding them any longer."

Buck growled and gripped Vin tighter.

"You won’t be riding any elevator with anyone but me. I marked you, baby and I’ll blister your ass if you forget who you belong to."

"Promises, promises, Bucklin. The same goes for you. You’re mine and I’ll show you that fact real soon."

As Buck felt Vin relax into sleep, he whispered "Looking forward to it, sweetness, looking forward to it."

Buck followed Vin into dreamland. The two men were so sound asleep that when Chris and Nathan stopped by later to check on them, they never woke up.

Chris and Nathan quietly left the apartment after putting away the groceries they had bought the two men for dinner.

Tomorrow was time enough for all the men to sit and talk with each other. Right now Buck and Vin deserved this time together.

The End

I may write a sequel if anyone request one. If I do it will contain a little bondage and rough play. You are warned.