TITLE: Caught in the Act

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: Josia/Vin

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

AUTHOR NOTE: Thanks to JulieB for beta reading this story and to MotherRati for encouraging me.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!



Caught in the Act
by TexasAries


High above the Okalahoma-Texas game, the bored cameraman finally gave up on the crowds and the lackluster quarter-time entertainment and started looking for something more interesting. He wasn't the one on the live feed right now anyway, he rationalized, and they guys down in the van were probably just as bored as he was. Maybe someone had left a window open, he might even be able to get some usable shots for after the game. Sure enough, as he panned the windows of the nearest hotel he found a set of curtains left wide open and saw movement inside. He hit the zoom…and it took a full minute for him to register what he was seeing. Nope, nothing usable here, but still… whipping out his cell phone he dialed the control van. "Hey guys, you will not believe what I've got! Check this out."

Down in the van the controller gestured to one of his two assistants to turn on the feed from the upstairs camera and the three of them hovered over the small monitor to watch. They saw what looked like a naked woman straddling her lover, hips rocking and rolling against his groin, her head tossed back and her long blond hair falling down over her shoulders. They couldn't see much of the man who was sitting against the headboard holding her waist as she rode him, but they could tell he was big and had curly gray salt-and-pepper hair.

Unknown to the people in the van, however, the assistant hadn't just turned on the feed to the van; she'd also flipped the switch that would send what they were seeing to the huge video screen over the stadium and the millions of football fans watching the game on television around the country…including five men at a ranch outside of Denver.

JD took a sip of his beer as he intently watched Chris' big-screen television. "Hey, do you think we'll see Josiah and Vin at the game? The network cameras have been panning the crowd."

"Don't know, kid, but I bet they're there somewhere around there." Buck grinned as he passed the popcorn to Ezra. "Can't think what else they'd be doing right now."

Ezra's eyes widened and he dropped the popcorn bowl as the picture suddenly switched from the cheering crowds to show a view of a hotel room window where two people were making love. "Good Lord!"

Four of the five men sat there in shock, just staring, speechless. Buck was grinning over the unexpected quarter-time show when something started to nag at him. The woman's bare back looked awfully familiar to him. Puzzled, he tried to figure out if it was one of `his' ladies, but quickly decided that no woman he knew had the muscle tone that this one did. "Almost too built to be a woman," he commented, reaching for the dropped popcorn. "Hell, from this angle that looks kind of like Vin…"

END