TITLE: Bound

AUTHOR: TexasAries

texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: Josiah/JD

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

There is also cross-dressing and light bondage.

AUTHOR NOTE: Thanks to JulieB for beta reading and MotherRati for her help.

 

Bound
by TexasAries

Josiah awoke when he tried to move his hands. Startled, the profiler found that his wrists were wrapped in padded leather cuffs, which had been chained to the corners of the bed, preventing him from moving. "What the hell is going on?!" he demanded…but then his eyes landed on his lover and every other thought went out of his head.

JD smiled seductively down at him as he ran his hands over the white satin baby-doll negligee he was wearing, loving how the soft, silky material felt against his skin. "Do you like it?"

The profiler swallowed heavily as he took in the sight before him. The short negligee fell to just slightly below JD's hips and plunged nicely low in the front, the satin molding itself deliciously to the younger man's body as he moved. It was then Josiah noticed that JD had shaved the hair under his arms and the few bits of fuzz from his chest, leaving himself smooth as any woman. He'd shaved his legs too, and was wearing sheer stockings that stopped at mid-thigh.

Josiah found himself hardening almost painfully as he wondered just what else his lover might have shaved – the four inches of smooth hairless skin between the top of the stockings and the bottom of the negligee hinted at hidden wonders under the concealing silk. And the flowing, transparent robe dropping tantalizingly off his young lover's shoulders only enhanced his desire. Josiah tried to reach out, wanting to touch, needing to know that the vision before him was real…but the leather cuffs stopped him and he snarled in frustration.

A throaty chuckle answered his snarl. "I guess that's a yes," JD purred. He swayed seductively forward and flowed up onto their big four-poster bed to straddle Josiah's thighs, leaning down to lay kisses along the profiler's stomach while his slender hands gently teased off the track pants the older man was wearing. Cool satin caressed Josiah's now-bare skin, and then he groaned in pleasure as JD started to lick kitten-like from the head of his straining erection all the way down to that special spot right under Josiah's balls.

Josiah gasped and closed his eyes, almost cursing in frustration. Taking pity on his lover, JD took a firm grip on the hard shaft he'd been licking before putting just the tip into his mouth. He tongued the small slit, then slowly started to swallow the thick organ while rolling Josiah's sacs in his agile fingers. Josiah opened his eyes again as he felt JD's mouth surround him and looked down into the mischievous dark eyes that were looking coyly up at him through a veil of thick lashes. He couldn't prevent a slight thrust upward as he watched his hard shaft slowly slide between JD's lips, finding the sight of his young lover servicing him like this irresistibly erotic. "John … ohhhhh … that's lovely," he purred encouragingly. "That's it … take me deeper. What a good boy …"

JD's hands slowly moved from teasing Josiah's sacs to caress his strong thighs before moving up his chest to first circle and then pinch his nipples. The younger man smiled at his lover's groan of
disappointment when he allowed the hard shaft to slide out of his mouth to trail kisses upwards to Josiah's belly button, tonguing the soft depression thoroughly before moving on.

Josiah groaned again when cool satin slid over his aching member as JD moved up his chest to suckle on first one nipple and then the other. His hips bucked, seeking more contact, and with a wicked grin his young lover pulled back to straddle Josiah's needy groin again, making the waterbed roll beneath him as he grasped the headboard and leaned over to stare directly into Josiah's pale blue eyes. Teasingly, he wet his full bottom lip with his tongue, and Josiah lifted his head off the pillow to capture that mouth in a demanding kiss, urging JD to open up for him and then plunderously re-mapping that deliciously familiar territory.

JD finally pulled himself back from the red-hot passion of his lover's kiss, gasping for air, trying to get his own desire under control, but Josiah wasn't ready to give that control back to him.
He rolled his hips up into his young lover's satin-covered groin and JD threw back his head and moaned, clutching the headboard with white knuckles. Pushing his advantage, Josiah lowered his voice to a throaty rumble. "You like that, love?"

"Yessss," JD panted. Josiah thrust up again. "Ohhhh god yes!"

The older man smiled and continued to rhythmically coax his lover closer to the edge, watching his response carefully. "Let me go…John … and I will … reward you."

JD was starting to thrust back, riding his lover's thrusts, overcome with the sensations Josiah was providing. "Ohhhh … Joisah … soooo gooodddd."

The profiler lifted his head again, kissing and nibbling JD's slender throat since he couldn't reach his mouth. "Let …" Nibble. "me…" Kiss. "go…." Nibble. "You know I'll take care of you."

JD reached out with a trembling hand and with a little fumbling finally managed to set first one of Josiah's hands and then the other free. Strong arms immediately wrapped around him as the older man captured his mouth in a hard kiss. Josiah slowly pushed the sheer robe down JD's arms and pulled it off, keeping up the hot, passionate kiss while he gathered the filmy material up in his hands and twisted it into a soft white rope. Then he rolled over, trapping JD under him and using his weight to pin the younger man flat as he looped his improvised rope securely around his lover's wrists and tied it to the headboard.

Leaning over the side of the bed, Josiah pulled out their foam pillows and arranged them under this lover's hips and lower back. Settling himself between JD's spread legs, he admired the lovely vision before him for a moment, savoring it, before running his hand caressingly down one silk-stockinged leg. He leaned down to nip and kiss the smooth hairless skin that showed above the stocking and then slid down to the end of the bed to grasp JD's ankle so he could wrap the leather cuff he'd been removing from his wrist around it and attach it to one of the chains that adorned the nearest wooden post.

Tenderly he caressed the silk encased leg with his hand before leaning in to nip and kiss the naked skin at the top of the stocking, then turned his attention to JD's other ankle and repeated the procedure once again, leaving his lover spread-eagled and helpless before him.

Josiah ran his hands possessively down his lover's legs again, liking how the spiked heels and silk stockings looked with the leather cuffs and chains. This time he let his hands drift all the way up, pushing up the negligee until he was looking at the silk thong that encased his lover's genitals. Curious to see if JD had really shaved everywhere, Josiah pulled back on the elastic to look down at the hairless treasure contained within with delight. He pulled the thong down as far as it would go and hooked it behind his lover's balls before leaning in to lick the smooth skin.

JD cried out, twisting and bucking as much as he could against his bonds, wanting and needing more. "Pllllleeeeeaaasssseeee," he begged. "More … ohhhhh goddddd … more!"

Josiah left off what he was doing for a moment to capture those pleading lips with his own, murmuring against them, "Now baby, just relax and let me take care of you." When his lover's relaxed under him he moved back down, but this time he licked his way down the soft balls and then behind them, caressing the firm globes of JD's ass as he pulled them apart to expose the rosy pink entrance concealed within. Slowly Josiah slid his tongue around that tightly puckered muscle before thrusting his tongue into the hole.

JD moaned at the invasion and responded by trying to widen his legs even more to give his lover better access. Josiah could tell the younger man was about ready to come, though, and he wasn't ready to allow that to happen just yet so he regretfully withdrew with a last gentle kiss to the needy pucker. Getting off the bed, he went to their dresser and got out the box of toys they'd been experimenting with. JD already had a warmed bottle of baby oil beside the bed, and Josiah got out a leather cock ring, a plug and a set of nipple clamps and took them back to the bed.

Smiling down at his bound lover, Josiah settled down beside him and hooked a finger into the neckline of the gown to pull it down, exposing JD's rosy nipples. He gently pinched and rolled each nub between his fingers before taking one of the nubs into his mouth. The profiler nipping, sucking and pulling on the nipple until it was hard and swollen causing JD to mewling at the pleasurable assault. Releasing the now-prepared nipple from his lips, Josiah blew on it softly and before attached the first loose clamp.

The younger man hissed in surprise at the sudden assault of pleasure and pain; they had never used the clamps before. Concerned that it might be too much, Josiah asked quickly, "Is it all right, John? Do you want me to take it off?"

JD looked up into his lover's pale blue eyes, seeing the love and concern there. "No, I'm fine," he panted. "It's just … different."

"If you don't like something tell me and I'll stop doing it," Josiah reminded him solemnly. "I love you John, I don't want to hurt you."

JD smiled up at him. "I know Josiah. I'm okay … please don't stop."

Taking a last look to make sure the clamp wasn't too tight Josiah turned his attention to the other nipple and repeated what he'd done to its twin. He decided he liked the way the silver chain looked draped across JD's hairless chest between the red nipples as he moved back down to climb up between his lover's spread legs again, taking the baby oil with him.

Josiah squirted a generous amount of oil onto JD's groin and began to massage it into the soft, hairless skin. He kept it up until he felt his young lover's balls tighten, signaling he was once again nearing his climax, and only then did he pressed firmly on the special spot at the base of JD's erection to stop him from coming. JD squirmed, crying out his disappointment at being denied his climax, but his protests changed to groans of pleasure as the cock ring was slipped around his aching erection before being buckled around his balls.

Josiah was more than pleased with the result of his `accessorizing'. He caressed his lover's flanks, then leaned forward to tug gently on the nipple chain as he purred into his lover's ear, "You are so
beautiful … so very beautiful."

JD's response was a needy moan, and Josiah gave the chain one last tug before picking up the last toy. He slicked the gel-filled plug thoroughly with baby oil, then set it aside again and pulled JD's
creamy cheeks apart so he could massage the little puckered entrance, enjoying the sounds of pleasure that were coming from his lover. Slowly he inserted his finger up to the first knuckle, pausing to enjoy how warm and tight JD was then began moving in and out of his lover's entrance. When he judged that JD was loose enough he withdrew his finger and slid in the plug in one smooth movement.

Josiah leaned forward to kiss his lover, picking up the remote control as he did and turning on the vibrator to low. JD gasped into his mouth and then arched against his bonds again when Josiah's free hand gave the nipple chain another tug. "Ohhhhhh …. more … Please more..."

"Slowly…" Josiah murmured against his lips, and then the older man slid down his body again and took the head of JD's smooth organ into his mouth to suck on. JD screamed with pleasure and bucked again, as Josiah grasped his hips firmly to hold them still. The profiler slowly began to work his way up and down the hard rod, wringing even more cries and pleas from his tormented lover.

JD was being overloaded by the sensations Josiah and the toys were creating. He tried to move to find some relief but bound as he was all he could do was groan his pleasure and beg his lover to end the torture. Josiah finally heeded his pleas and slowly withdrew the still-vibrating plug. Letting JD's hard flesh slide from his mouth, Josiah retrieved the waiting condom from the bedside table and knelt up so his young lover could watch him roll it onto his own erection and slick it up thoroughly with oil. He gently stroked JD's inner thighs when he was finished preparing himself, then tested the small entrance to make sure it was loose enough for him to enter. Satisfied that JD was properly stretched, he positioned himself against the puckered opening and asked huskily, "Are you ready, lover?"

JD looked up at him with hooded, passion-dilated eyes and coyly licked his lips. "Yes," he moaned, arching against the restraints again. "Take me, Josiah."

Rocking forward very gently, knowing how easy it would be to hurt JD restrained as he was, Josiah slowly entered his lover until he was fully buried inside the younger man's tight heat. He didn't start to move until he felt JD relax and completely accept his shaft, but once he was sure his lover was ready Josiah started to slowly slide in and out of JD's body, pulling out farther and pushing in harder each time, the liquid rolling of the waterbed enhancing the rhythm for both of them.

Taking a firm hold on JD's legs and pulling them even further apart, Josiah adjusted his angle so he could hit his lover's prostate with every powerful thrust. Feeling the tight walls ripple around his hard flesh, he thrust in one last time all the way and came hard. The profiler then pulled out to leaned over to suck his lover's straining cock into his mouth as he unsnapped the cock ring.

JD screamed and writhed in his bonds, his body contorting with the powerfully sweet pain of his release as Josiah suckled strongly on him to draw out every last drop. When he finally lay exhausted and barely conscious his lover cleaned his shrinking flesh with his tongue and then unchained his legs before Josiah began to massage the cramping muscles. Once the knots had been worked out Josiah unfastened the stiletto heels from his lover's feet and threw them off the bed, tossing the foam pillows after them onto the floor.

Starting to feel uncomfortable himself, Josiah removed the condom from his own spent flesh and dropped it in the trash before moving up to untie JD's arms from the material and repeating the soothing massage on them. The red nipples gave him pause, as he knew that it was going to hurt when he released the clamps. Reaching up he quickly but gently removed both clamps at the same time. JD arched his back and cried out in both pain and pleasure, and in response Josiah tenderly cooled the heated nubs with his tongue until his sated young lover was moaning in sleepy pleasure.

Once he had gently petted JD into a restful doze, Josiah removed the little silken thong to make his lover more comfortable before lying down next to him. Tenderly he rolled JD over to lie in his arms, fitting the exhausted young man tightly against him as Josiah pulling the comforter around them. JD snuggled even closer before falling into a deeper sleep, placing a gentle kiss on the dark head Josiah closed his eyes and joined him.


end