Title: Blond Obsession II

by Wgang

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story is for enjoyment only.

Note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

Rating: NC17-for language references to violence, and graphic m/m sex. You have been warned. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it.

Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Pairs: Vin/Chris

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Sequel to Blond Obsession. Chris and Vin recover together from the assault on Vin.

 

Blond Obsession II

by Wgang

Chris slowly opened his eyes. He automatically reached out for the slim body next to him. The lean blond sat up in the bed as the absence of that body registered with him. Slightly panicking Chris dove out of bed forgetting that he was naked. Ever since Vin had been tortured by Dale Edwards at the ranch Chris had kept his lover close by. It had been a week and a half and the bruises were all but faded. The marks left by the nipple clamps could still be seen but they were also healing. The slight tear that had been caused by Edwards ramming a plug inside the tender channel was healed. Vin had been making noises for the last couple of days about Chris making love to him. The young man wanted Chris to take him like he did at the teams ATF offices. Chris was still to shook by the vicious attack on his lover. He was afraid he would unintentionally hurt Vin. Chris was amazed that the young man had recovered so well. The blond really thought that Vin had handled the whole thing better than he had.

Chris had wanted to take Vin away for two weeks, but the young ATF agent had refused. He said that Edwards was not going to chase them out of their home. He liked the ranch and they could relax at their home. Chris felt his throat choke up when Vin talked about their home. The ranch finally did feel like a home now after all these years. All it took was one longhaired scrawny Texan to make it a home.

Chris dashed through the house yelling Vins name. Getting no answer he headed out the back door. A white piece of paper on the kitchen table caught his eye. It was a note from Vin. Chris sighed in relief. His lover was down at the stream. A little ways from the house surrounded by trees, was a stream that had a waterfall. The waterfall fell into a beautiful clear pond of water. Vin loved it. He said it was a peaceful and calm place.

Chris’s eyes lit up as a thought struck him. He put on a pair of sweats and grabbed up a couple of towels. He grabbed up a bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap and headed down to the stream. He had plans for the shampoo and the soap and they all didn’t include washing that tousled head of hair Vin had.

Chris quietly approached the secluded pond. He caught his breath at the vision that greeted him.

Vin stood on a rock beneath the waterfall letting the waterfall down on his naked body. He had his head back and arms spread wide open. He reminded Chris of pictures he had seen of Indian Chiefs in the same position. Although come to think of it they had clothes on. The Chiefs were praying to their Gods to bring blessings upon the tribe. Chris smiled, he already had his blessing, his name was Vin Tanner and he was standing before him in all his naked glory.

Chris slid off the pants and put them and the shampoo next to Vins clothes. He slipped into the warm water and with the soap in his hand he swam towards his lover. Climbing upon the rock Chris went and stood directly behind Vin. He knew Vin had been aware of him since he entered the water, so he wasn’t worried about startling the sharpshooter.

Chris slid had arms around the slim body. He smiled as Vin relaxed against him. Chris lathered up the soap and began to stroke over his lover’s body.

Chris loved the feel of the slick soft skin and began to run his hands up and down the smooth chest. He brushed gently across the tender nipples. He did not pinch them just gently ran his fingers across the erect nubs.

The blond let his hands wander down to his lover’s cock. He felt the shaft stir at his touch. He knew Vin had no problems getting an erection. Chris had worried about that for a couple of days. Edwards not only physically abused his lover he had abused him mentally. Chris had been afraid that Vin would not be able to get an erection due to the abuse. While Chris refused to have anal sex he had no qualms about oral sex with his lover.

He had brought Vin to completion a couple of times in the last couple of days when some of the soreness had eased. He had allowed Vin to suck him off but that was the extent of their lovemaking. He had wanted Vin to just take it easy.

Vin had obeyed him although the young man had not been happy about it. Chris had decided that today they would consummate their relationship again. He wanted Vin to take him first right here in this peaceful place, then tonight in front of the fireplace he would make Vin his again.

Vin arched up into Chris’s touch, growling low in his throat. He turned his head to the side and nipped at Chris’s chin. Chris looked down at the beautiful face and smiled.

The lean blond pulled Vin close. He continued to stroke Vins cock and put his other hand on the side of Vins head holding it in place. He met the seeking mouth with his own.

Chris groaned as Vins hot mouth devoured his tongue. Chris took control of the kiss releasing Vins shaft and turning his lover to face him never once loosing the kiss. Chris held the young man tightly as he carefully kneaded the firm smooth ass. He slid his soap slick fingers down the cleft of Vins ass just brushing across Vins puckered entrance. Vin arched his back until his cock brushed against Chris’s.

Breaking free the two men stepped out of the waterfall and slid into the pond.

Chris picked the shampoo up off the rock where he had dropped it when he had grasped Tanner to him.

"Let me wash your hair, Vin. I love your hair. It’s like shimmering golden brown streams of silk. Then I want you to take this soap and use it to prepare me. I want you to make love to me now, right here in this perfect peaceful place. This is our place."

"You say I’m the poet, hell Chris I don’t have anything on your words," Vin replied blushing then added, "I’d rather you took me, Chris. I enjoyed it when you made love me at the office."

"I want you in me first. Let’s make the circle complete, I took you at the office now it’s your turn. This is an equal partnership. Then tonight I have plans for us. I want to set it up perfect for you. Can you bear with me for the day?"

"Sure, cowboy. Been awhile since I took anyone so we have to take it slow."

"That’s fine Vin, Been awhile since I let anyone take me. I love you and I want you in me."

As Vin opened his mouth, Chris covered the luscious mouth with a quick kiss.

"No more talking. Turn around, when I’m finished I want you in me."

Vin just blushed some more as he nodded quietly.

Vin turned around presenting his back to Chris as the blond approached. Chris ran his fingers through the wet silk. He let the strands fall through his fingers. Lathering up the mass of hair he massaged the scalp and then rinsed out the shampoo, being careful to not get any into Vins eyes.

Vin was practically purring by the time Chris finished. No one pampered him like Chris did. It was just one of the many things Vin loved about Chris.

Chris bit gently on Vin neck and murmured, "All done, cowboy, Its your turn."

Chris handed the soap to Vin. The blond turned his back on Vin resting his hands on a large rock. When he failed to feel Vin behind him, Chris looked over his shoulder.

Vin was just standing there, looking at Chris his blue eyes wide. Knowing that the young man was just a little nervous, Chris smiled encouragingly and wiggled his ass.

"Come on, cowboy. Take a ride, I’m waiting. Want you to use that weapon you have hanging between your legs to make me yours."

He heard Vin laugh behind him. Then felt the sharpshooter slide up behind him.

"I’ll ride you, alright Chris. I’ll make you feel so good."

Vin soaped up his hands and slid them around to Chris’s chest. He laved the shoulder and back of the lean blond as he teased the nipples into hard little nubs.

Vin dropped his hands down. He began to stroke Chris’s cock then rolling the sensitive balls in between his fingers. As he teased and stroked Chris he used his other hand to slip down and brush past Chris puckered entrance. Soaping up his fingers he slipped one finger inside. Feeling Chris tense slightly Vin waited until the blond had relaxed. He pushed in and out until he could slip in two fingers. Again he waited until the tight channel relaxed.

Vin began brushing across the prostrate gland. When he heard Chris begin to pant and thrust his cock into his fist, Vin put his own cock at the entrance to Chris’s body. He carefully slid his cock inside waiting until Chris adjusted to him.

Vin knew when the pain subsided and the pleasure started. Chris moaned and tried to shove back, trying to get more of Vin inside him.

Vin moaned as he sunk in deeper, the tight hot passage squeezing him.

"Move, Vin. Take me."

Vin complied starting out slow then when Chris started pushing back he slid in as deep as he could. Chris came with a yell, his hot essence running over Vins hand and into the pond.

Vin followed him a few minutes later, shooting deep inside his lover. As Vin started to pull out Chris reached back a hand and held Vin in place.

"Just wait a minute. I want to feel you inside for just a minute longer."

Chris leaned back and rested his head on Vins shoulder. He arched his neck and claimed the sharpshooter mouth.

He felt Vin slip out of him as the kiss deepened.

They pulled apart both men gasping for breath.

"That was great, cowboy. I felt so loved," Chris said. He knew that Vin had been a little reluctant to take him. In truth he to had been a little nervous.

"I loved it to, Chris. Still like it better when you take me. I like to feel you inside me, making me yours," Vin replied blushing as he talked.

Chris laughed and pulled Vin into a big hug. God he loved this man.

"I love your blushes. They are such a turn on. Don’t worry, I’ll make love to you tonight. I want it to be perfect."

"It’s always perfect with you, Chris."

"Thanks, Angel, but it will be even better tonight," Chris promised.

The two men dressed quickly and headed back to the ranch. They ate a quick breakfast and started with chores. Chris still kept an eye on Vin, not wanting the young man to do to much.

Vin was aware of Chris’s scrutiny. While he loved the older man for his concern, Vin was ready to put the past behind them. It was nobody’s fault but Edwards for what happened to him.

Well tonight, Chris would make love to him and as far as Vin was concerned it was about damn time.

 

The day was wonderful. The sun was out and the temperature was just perfect. Chris smiled as he watched Vin bustle around the yard. His young lover just thrived in the outdoors. It was late afternoon and dinner was almost ready.

The two men ate a leisurely meal on the back deck just watching the sunset. Since Chris made dinner, Vin cleaned the kitchen. Chris took a shower and when he was finished he headed back to the kitchen. Vin was just finishing up and was turning to leave the kitchen.

Chris tugged Vin towards him and gave the young man a leisurely kiss and tight hug.

"Want you to go take a nice long hot shower. Then come into the family room I’ll have a nice fire going in the fireplace then I plan on lighting a fire in you. I know it’s warm outside, but I want to make a small fire, I know you get a little chilled in the evening."

Vin blushed. He felt a multitude of emotions. He was excited, he had waited for Chris to make love to him again. It had felt so good, so perfect at the office. He was a little nervous, he hoped that he didn’t freeze up when Chris made love to him. Besides this was the first time they would make love in their home. Their home, he never thought he would have a real home filled with love and happiness.

Chris kissed Vins forehead, cheeks and then his mouth. Gently he licked the lips feeling a slight trembling from his young lover.

"We’ll go nice and slow, sweetheart. As slow as you need. If you need to stop then tell me."

Vin nodded then hurried and left the room.

Chris headed into the family room. He got the fireplace lit and built a soft warm nest in front of the fire. He pushed the coffee table out of the way and piled soft pillows against the sofa. Chris put a couple of quilts down on the floor made sure a blanket was close by to cover up with. During the day it was nice and warm even hot like it was today. However at night in the mountains the temperature dropped and it could get a little cool. Vin loved to cuddle in front of the fire, Chris found out in the last week.

Chris quickly took off his clothes when he heard the shower stop. Sitting on the quilts leaning back on his hands, his legs stretched out in front of him Chris waited for his lover.

In just a couple of minutes Vin entered the room. He was naked except for a light blue silk pouch that caressed his heavy genitals.

Chris caught his breath at the beautiful sight. Vin prowled towards him like a lazy cat stalking its prey. The fire set off the golden brown hair making almost a halo around Vins head. The blue eyes were snapping with passion and excitement.

Vin sat down and straddled Chris. Chris brought his hands up and cupped the bare ass. He pulled at the string that ran down Vins cleft and held the pouch on. Vin hissed as the movement of the string made his cock start to get hard.

"Like that sweetheart? Just think that’s just an itty bitty string, before long you’ll have something much larger running down that ass."

"You talk to much, cowboy, just do me," Vin growled as he leaned his down and covered Chris’s mouth with his own.

"Not do you, babe, make love to you, nice, slow hot love."

Chris pulled Vin in closer and rubbed their groins together. He kept one hand on the ass he planned on taking later and the other one he buried in the long golden brown hair he loved. Holding Vins head in place he plundered the soft lips and mouth of his lover.

Chris shifted until he was lying down. He pulled Vin down on top of him; he figured this way Vin felt in control if he was on top. Never taking his mouth off of Vins, Chris ran his hands up and down the slim back, massaging the tight ass and dipping his fingers into the cleft not even attempting penetration yet.

Feeling Vins damp pouch against his skin, Chris figured it was time to up the stakes. Chris sat Vin up until the younger man was sitting on his abdomen. Reaching up Chris began to pinch Vins nipples, being careful not to pinch too hard. Fading bruises could still be seen on the smooth chest. Chris allowed one hand to continue to arouse the sensitive nipples as the other hand drifted down and rubbed the wet cock head. The pouch was transparent it was so damp.

Chris easily tore the pouch string and released the hard cock. Vin moaned and arched his back. Chris pulled until Vin was leaning over him. Vin slid his cock into Chris’s mouth, hissing as he felt that hot wet heat surround him. Chris kept one hand on Vins ass and the other one on Vins cock and balls. Sucking and licking Vins genitals, Chris slipped one finger into the hot channel. Feeling Vin tense up, Chris sucked hard transferring Vins attention to what he was doing with his mouth. Chris had hidden a jar of lube under a pillow so it was handy to use. He had no intention of causing any pain to his lover.

Vin grabbed a handful of blond hair starting to move deeper into Chris’s mouth. As he slid out of the hot mouth he felt two fingers enter him and start to rub across his prostrate gland. Vin could tell by the cool feel of the lube that Chris was going to stretch him as much as he could with his fingers and use a lot of lube. Feeling a surge of love run through him for the blonde’s thoughtfulness, Vin yelled as Chris pushed down on the gland while sucking hard on the cock in his mouth. Vins essence gushed down Chris’s mouth. As Vin collapsed on top of Chris, Chris kept his fingers inside his lover. He began to scissor his fingers getting three fingers inside. Chris could feel Vins cock twitch where it rested sated on his chest. Chris rolled over until Vin was beneath him. Leaning down Chris nipped and gently sucked on Vins nipples. Swooping down he possessed the luscious mouth then moved onto the shoulders and neck. Nipping and licking Chris continued to arouse Vin again. He wanted Vin to come twice tonight. The whole time he was nipping, kissing and licking his lover, Chris never allowed his fingers to stop stretching Vin. He kept adding lube until he could feel the channel was slick and loose.

Vin was moaning and tossing his head, the golden brown mane a mass of ringlets framing the beautiful face.

Chris shifted Vin onto his side and spooned behind his young lover. Chris lubed up his cock and then let it rest against Vin puckered entrance.

Whispering softly in Vins ear, "Ready, cowboy. I’m going to make slow hot love to you. Gonna touch you everywhere in and out. Just relax."

Vin groaned shoving his ass back against the hard cock. Chris held Vins hips in place and slowly slid inside. He paused whenever he felt Vin tense up. Soon he was balls deep inside his lover. A feeling of contentment fell over both men. The ghost of Dale Edwards was banished by this simple act of Chris claiming what was his and Vin being soothed by the feel of Chris inside him and touching him and loving him.

Chris slowly began to move. He grasped Vins cock and started to pump the shaft that was now hard again. He could not help but think how resilient the younger man was. Accepting Chris into his body after what had been done to him showed a trust that now days was seldom seen.

Chris felt Vin shoving back against him so he increased the rhythm still be very careful of his movements. It did not take long for Chris to shoot his seed deep inside his lover. It had been so long since he had first been inside his lover; at least the week and a half seemed like a long time.

Vin yelled Chris’s name as he came again. Chris tugged the limp body closer to his and pulled a quilt up over them.

"Thanks, Chris. Love you so much, no one has ever been so gentle and caring to me. Its like you put me before you, that felt so good, so right" Vin murmured. He was still facing away from Chris on his side.

Chris tugged Vin around and lay the younger man on his back. Chris rested his head on his hand as he leaned over his lover.

Staring down into the emotive blue eyes, Chris smiled gently.

"I’ll always love you and I’ll always put you ahead of me, hell I’ll put you ahead of anyone. You’re my soul, my rock, my world, Vin."

Vin blushed. The long dark eyelashes drifted down hiding the blue eyes.

"You’re my world to, Chris. Never thought I’d find anyone as good as you to love me."

"Well, I don’t know about how good I am, but you’re the person that drug me out of the hell I’d been in since Sarah and Adam died, so I figure that makes you my own personal angel. Now, angel, how do you feel? Any soreness anywhere, I want the truth."

Vin realized that Chris was changing the subject. Neither man was comfortable with heavy emotional conversations so he let it go. He knew how much Chris meant to him and how much he meant to Chris that was all that mattered.

"Feel good, Chris. Feel a little stretched, but we expected that. No real pain. Feel like I did when we made love in your office. It was wonderful, Chris. Guess I have my own obsession with a black clad blond," Vin replied looking back up at Chris.

"I want to be your only obsession, because you are the center of my life and I think about you and obsess about you constantly. I wanted it to be good for you…Now how about we turn the gas off in the fireplace, leave the stuff on the floor and go take a nice shower then crawl into bed. We can sleep late tomorrow, and who knows what the day will bring."

Chris raised his eyebrows in a leer. It was obvious what he had in mind for the next day. Vin laughed as he was in total agreement with his lover’s ideas.

Thirty minutes later, both men were tucked into bed, buried under a mountain of blankets. Their bodies were so entwined with each other that it was hard to figure out where one began and the other stopped.

They had come through hell together and survived intact. With their love and commitment to each other both men could look forward to a long and happy life together.

Sarah and Adam smiled down at the two men from their place in heaven. Chris was now happy and Vin had found his home, the two heavenly angels could rest in peace now.

The End