Title: Blond Obsession

By Wgang16

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story is for enjoyment only.

Note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

Rating: NC17-for language, extreme violence, and bondage object rape and graphic m/m sex. You have been warned. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it.

Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Pairs: Vin/Chris

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Chris and Vin get together. An old friend from Chris past allows his obsession of the blond to erupt in violence.

 

Blond Obsession

By Wgang16

Chris Larabee was in a dilemma. The blond leader of ATV Team 7 seldom found himself so uncertain about his actions or non-actions. Glancing up from his desk he saw the reason for his indecision walk off the elevator. The reason he had not been sleeping well at night, the reason he found himself daydreaming during the day, the reason he found himself as horny as a sixteen year-old.

Vin Tanner was unaware of the scrutiny he was under by his boss and best friend. The day was starting off real well. His temperamental jeep started without a problem, the local donut shop had been having a sale, buy a dozen, get a dozen free. To a junk food junkie that was heaven on earth. The day could only get better.

Shoving the third sugar donut in his mouth, Vin paused while licking his fingers. Finally, sensing he was being stared at the young man glanced around the office. The bright blue eyes lit on his boss and best friend. Smiling at the blond man, Vin walked into the main office, continuing to lick the sugar off his fingers.

"Hey, Cowboy. You’re here early. I don’t usually see anyone for a couple of hours."

Getting no response, Vin cocked his head to one side and stared at his best friend. Chris was looking at Vin as though he had never seen the young man before.

"Chris, you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Should I call Nathan, he could be here in just fifteen minutes? Maybe I’ll just call an ambulance."

So saying the sharpshooter began to inch his way out of the office to call for help.

Snapping back to reality when he heard the word ambulance, Chris hastily stood up.

"NO….ah…Vin, I’m okay. Sorry I was just off in another world, thinking to much I guess."

Chris rapidly approached Vin wanting to convince his friend that he was fine and in no need of medical help. The blond was so intent on his goal that he forgot the box of files on the floor.

"Watch out Chris!" Vin exclaimed rushing forward trying to stop Chris from hitting the floor.

As Chris pitched forward the blond threw his arms out trying to grab anything to stop his fall. Vin was suddenly there putting his arms out. Chris grabbed hold of Vin as the young man put his arms around the blonde’s waist.

Unfortunately, Chris’s forward momentum threw both men to the floor. Vin gasped as the air was pushed out of his lungs by the sudden weight of his best friend landing on top of him.

Time froze for both men. Vin had developed a crush on the ATF leader almost immediately upon meeting him. Knowing Chris had been married, Vin figured his feelings would never be reciprocated so he was happy to have the blond as his best friend and chosen brother. However, feeling the bulge in Chris’s slacks that was nudging his own hip, Vin began to wonder if he had underestimated Chris’s feelings. Feeling a blush begin to heat his cheeks, Vin was in a quandary on how to get both men out of an embarrassing situation.

Chris was mortified. Not only had he been caught daydreaming about his best friend, but now he was being held tightly in Vins arms. As if that wasn’t bad enough Chris was sure from the blush on Vins cheeks that the ex-bounty hunter felt his arousal.

As Chris began to push himself off the young man, he noticed that Vin had donut crumbs on his lips and red cheeks. Chris could no more stop his next action than he could stop the world from spinning.

Reaching out Chris brushed the crumbs off the soft cheeks. Slowly, leaning down, giving Vin plenty of time to pull back, Chris gently licked the sugary crumbs off the soft full lips. Chris felt Vin open his mouth and sigh deeply. Glancing down he saw that Vin had his eyes closed, wet lips slightly open. Chris decided only a saint could turn away from the erotic sight beneath him. Chris never professed to be a saint and he was not about to begin now.

Sinking his hand in the long golden brown hair Chris swooped down and sunk his tongue into the warm, wet depths of that luscious mouth. Hearing Vin moan Chris deepened his kiss sucking on the sharpshooter tongue. Feeling Vin thrust his hips up, Chris knew that the young man was as aroused as he was.

Leaving the mouth he was devouring, Chris moved on to the long neck. Sucking and kissing, Chris tried to touch as much skin as he could without taking his hand out of that mass of golden brown silk.

Using his knee, Chris pushed Vins long legs apart so he could nestle in as close as he could to the heat generated by the young man. Starting to slowly thrust against the slim body he had lusted after for so long, Chris was unaware of his surroundings. Vins scent, soft moans and slim hard body was all he was aware of. His entire world was centered in the body beneath his, the world could end and he would never notice it.

Beginning to unbutton Vins shirt, Chris kissed each patch of skin as it was revealed. Vin was nearly incoherent with need as Chris sucked and licked his nipples. The sharpshooter’s nipples were a particularly sensitive area. Chris moved on down the flat stomach and began to nuzzle Vins belly button. Grasping the blond hair, Vin tried to urge his newfound lover lower. At this point neither man remembered or cared they were at the office or that someone could walk in on them. They should have worried, they should have remembered, then maybe the hell that was to follow would not have happened.

The two new lovers were totally absorbed with each other. The world outside ceased to exist for both of them.

Unfortunately, for the two ATF agents the world continued for everyone else.

Dale Edwards stood a few feet away from the office door. He had worked with Chris Larabee on the police force and had kept in touch once a month or so over the years. Buck Wilmington was a much closer friend to Chris than Dale had ever been. In fact, Dale kept in touch with Larabee just in case he needed the blond help. Dale also wanted to be around when Larabee stumbled in his job with the ATF a job Dale though should have been his. Another, darker reason for his continued communication with the lean blond was Edwards feelings towards him. He had lusted after Larabee for years. Knowing that Larabee was in love with Sarah and had never given him any encouragement, Edwards contented himself with the knowledge that the blond was unattainable. He also contented himself with look alikes, blond men he could abuse how he saw fit. He always chose male blond prostitutes that no one would care about. With Sarah’s death, Edwards watched as Larabee sunk into despair, drinking himself into oblivion. He stood back and waited hoping that when Larabee recovered he could step in and show the blond that there was life after Sarah…with him. That had been three years ago, Dale Edwards was nothing if not patient, especially when he really wanted something, and he wanted Chris Larabee. He had been transferred back East for the last year and was now back. Dale Edwards had decided that now was the time to claim what was his. He certainly did not expect to see his obsession on the floor with an unknown longhaired man. Seething silently, Dale decided that he would just have to eliminate the competition, show Chris what he was missing in not having Dale in his bed. Quietly turning, Dale left the office, looking down at his watch he decided that he had a few hours to plan his course of action and buy a few necessities. He had left his post back east so quickly and his toys had not arrived yet. Dale laughed to himself as he wondered how high a tolerance for pain Chris’s short-lived lover had, by this time tomorrow he should have the answer to that question. He could hardly wait to get his hands on the man who was trying to take Chris away from him.

 

Completely oblivious to the threat that just left the outer office, Chris Larabee was trying his best to drive Vin Tanner crazy. Now that he had Vin in his arms, Chris was not about to let him go anytime soon. The ATF agent knew that the rest of the team would not be in the office for a couple more hours.

As Chris reached to unzip Vins jeans, he hesitated. Crawling back up the lithe body, Chris put his hands on Vins cheeks. Forcing Vin to look at him, Chris said "Vin, I need to know how far you want to take this? I don’t want to do anything that you don’t like or want to do. We can stop or we can go on. It’s up to you. Just remember that I love you no matter what you decide."

Gazing at Chris through passion filled blue eyes, Vin replied, "I love you Chris. I want it all. I’m no virgin, but it’s been a long time since I allowed myself to be taken. Ever since I saw you no one else has ever measured up. I want you in me, I want you to sink so far inside me that I can’t tell where you stop and I begin. I want your seed in my body and your scent covering my body. So fuck me through the floor, lover."

Chris Larabees eyes darkened at Vins words. He suppressed the urge to rip the clothes off the body beneath him and slam inside that hot silky sheath.

Taking a deep breath the blond said, "You got it, Vin. I haven’t done this since collage, but I think that I can remember how. I wish we were somewhere romantic for our first time, but I’m not sure either one of us can wait that long. And it won’t be fucking, Vin, it will be making love."

"Hell, no I can’t wait. I’d hate to have ta shoot you then try to explain why we were both naked."

Laughing slightly Chris said " Then hang on Vin, we’re about to go on the ride of our lives."

"Don’t care about that Chris, just want you to ride me."

Vin barely got the words out of his mouth before Chris was sucking the air out of his lungs. As Chris moved away from his mouth to kiss Vins neck, Vin felt his jeans being unzipped.

Chris pushed Vins jeans down the slim thighs, quickly shifting so he could grasp the hard shaft rising proudly out of the next of golden curls. As he slowly stroked Vin, Chris latched onto the sharpshooter collarbone. He kissed his way to the shoulder where the blond leader proceeded to bite and suck until a dark mark started to appear on the golden skin. Rearing back, Chris admired his handiwork.

"Marked you, Vin. You’re mine now. Never letting you go."

Gasping for air as Chris sped up his strokes Vin gasped "God, Chris don’t want to go anywhere. Just finish me."

Chris quickly stood up and pulled off his clothes, he pulled the jeans, shoes and socks the rest of the way off Vin. Leaving Vin laying there in only a shirt that was completely unbuttoned. Chris knew he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

The sharpshooter lay panting for breath. His hair spread like a halo around his head. The blue eyes were looking at Chris, but were glazed with passion and need. The full lips were glistening with the kisses that Chris had bestowed upon them. Vins cock was red and weeping just begging to be touched again. As Chris watched Vin reached down to stroke himself.

Kneeling back over the young man, Chris slapped his hand away.

"Mine, cowboy. Keep your hands off. I plan to possess you, body, mind and soul. Then tonight you can possess me. Thank God it is Friday, we have all weekend to enjoy and discover each other."

Vins eyes widened as the meaning of Chris’s words sank in. He never thought Chris would let Vin top him. He was also thankful that Chris obviously wanted this to be more than just a one-night stand.

Before he could give voice to his astonishment, Chris said "Give and take, Vin. We’re equals in the bed or on the floor or where ever we decided to indulge ourselves. I also plan on sharing a bed with you the rest of my life. You complete me and I feel at peace with you. But now…now Cowboy… I plan to indulge you until you scream."

Vin barely contained a scream as Chris engulfed his cock in one swallow. Sucking and licking Chris pulled back when he knew Vin was on the edge. Reaching down the blond swirled his finger in Vins pre-cum. Sliding his finger down the damp shaft Chris stroked the slightly furry balls continuing on down to the entry into Vins body.

A body Chris could hardly wait to get into. Chris brushed past the puckered entrance and felt the muscles tense. He continued to brush the tight entrance until he felt the muscle relax. Quickly sliding a finger into the tight channel Chris felt the muscles clamp down like a vice on his finger. Slowly he worked to get Vin loose enough to accept him without a lot of pain.

Vin began to pant as Chris hit his prostate again and again. Chris grasped his lover’s shaft and began to stroke the young man to completion. Chris pulled out the three fingers he had managed to insert inside Vin. Pulling Vins legs over his shoulders Chris slowly began to penetrate the tight hot ass. Chris was not about to hurt Vin so he went slowly. Whenever he felt Vin tense he stopped and waited until the slim body relaxed. He should have gotten some kind of lubricant instead of just using Vins juices. Chris knew that this time both of them it now not later. Later they could nice and slow and spend their time getting to know each other’s bodies.

Chris was finally balls deep in the hot erotic body he had wanted for weeks. It was even better than his dreams.

Chris began to slide in and out of Vin picking up a rhythm with the pumping of the sharpshooter cock. Vin screamed out Chris’s name as hot cum jetted out over Chris’s hand and onto the washboard flat stomach.

As Vins internal muscles clamped down, Chris came with a shout. He emptied his seed deep into the bowels of the man he loved. Vin was now his, he had marked him and now he had possessed him. The ATF leader could hardly wait until Vin could return the flavor.

Slumping down on top of Vin, Chris felt Vins arms go around him holding him close.

Vins mass of hair had always been a source of fascination for Chris. He had never particularly cared for long hair on men until Vin had walked into his life. That hair just beckoned to be touched and stroked. Chris threaded his fingers through the strands of silk holding Vin in place.

Searching Vins face, Chris saw contentment and love shining out of the expressive eyes. Brushing his lips gently across his lovers, Chris tucked his head under Vins chin, continuing to smooth out the long tousled hair.

Vin felt Chris relax against him. Afraid that the blond was going to fall asleep Vin murmured "Cowboy, the boys are going to be here in awhile. As much as I like holding you we need to get cleaned up."

Sighing deeply, Chris slowly got to his feet, pulling Vin up with him. Pulling the sharpshooter into his arms, Chris let his hands grasp the perfect ass he had just enjoyed. After a leisurely kiss Chris said "Get our clothes and I’ll start the shower. Never thought the bathroom in my office would turn out to be such a perk. I think the shower is going to be used a lot in the future."

To the delight of the blond, Vin blushed ducking his head shyly. Quickly grabbing the clothes that were strewn around the office Vin headed for the bathroom followed closely by Chris.

While he loved the view and was going to enjoy soaping up that beautiful body, Chris was also going to make sure that he had not inadvertently hurt Vin.

Vin had other ideas. Chris soaped up the lithe strong body and washed the long golden hair. Vins hair was perfectly clean, but Chris could not resist taking advantage of the situation. He loved getting his fingers in that hair.

Rinsing the long hair Chris ran his fingers down to Vins ass. The blond slid a finger into the cleft and began to rub the puckered entrance. Glancing down Chris did not notice any blood on his finger and hearing Vin moan he figured his friend was fine. Feeling Vin push back trying to get his finger inside Chris protested.

"No, Vin I don’t want to hurt you. You aren’t bleeding, but gotta be tender."

"I’m fine, Chris. Just use the soap and fuck me. I’m still loose and you can just slide in. Please Chris…please just ride me…fuck me. I want to feel you fill me. I want to sit at my desk all day knowing my ass aches because you fucked it. I want to know that your seed is buried in me, making me yours…I…want…"

Vin quit talking as he found himself up against the shower wall with Chris’s cock impaling him. Chris bent his knees a bit so he could surge up and deeper inside the heat that was his lover.

Reaching around the slim chest, Chris rolled the nipples, pinching slightly as Vin moaned rolling his head on Chris shoulder.

Vin found himself on his toes, bracing himself by leaning his hand on the wall and resting his head on head on Chris’s shoulder. Chris dropped one hand to Vins leaking shaft as he continued to pump into the hot tight channel.

Vin cried out incoherently as he came. Feeling the tight muscle spasm, Chris bit down on Vins shoulder as he followed his lover over the edge.

Putting his arms around Vin, Chris slid to the shower floor luxuriating in the warm water and the weight of the man he loved on his lap. Nuzzling the neck in front of him, Chris said, "Vin, you okay. That was heaven, but you’re probably going to real sore. I kind of got a little carried away."

Leaning against Chris, Vin replied, "I’m fine, Chris. I loved it. Slow and easy, fast and rough as long as it’s with you I love it. Like I said before I want to be a little sore then if the day goes to shit I can remember how the day began."

"Love you, Vin. Like I said I’m not letting you go. We’ll take this one-day at a time. When we’re ready we’ll tell the guys that we are together. I don’t think they’ll care as long as we’re happy. Sound good to you?"

"Sounds perfect. I didn’t think the day could get any better. I’m glad to know that I was wrong. But, I guess we should shower and dress. The guys might be real shocked if they walked in on us like this."

Hearing Chris murmured in agreement, Vin stood up, pulling Chris with him. They indulged in another long wet kiss.

Both men felt a sense of urgency as they realized that they had spent more time in the shower than they had planned.

Ten minutes later, both men were dressed and headed out of the bathroom. Peaking out Chris’s office door, Vin did not see any of the team.

"Safe, no one is here yet."

"Go on out to your desk. They’ll be here any minute. This is one day that will crawl; I can’t wait to get you home to the ranch. We’ll have all weekend to make love to each other."

Smiling Chris noted the blush that again graced the handsome face of his best friend and now new lover.

Dropping a quick kiss on the upturned lips, Chris turned the young man around and giving a gentle swat on the tempting ass pushed Vin out the door.

Having to get in the last word, Vin growled "Turnabout is fair play, old man. We’ll see now well you hold up this weekend."

Chris just leered his green eyes glinting with devilment. He let his eyes rove over the delectable body of his lover.

"Old man is it. We’ll see about that. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve that I think you will like."

Seeing Vins eyes widen and darken with renewed passion. Chris waited until his friend took a step towards him.

"Tonight, Vin. Just think about tonight and the whole weekend. I’ll have you all to myself. You might want to rethink that old man comment."

As Vin opened his mouth to make a scathing comment, the elevator door started to open.

Giving Chris a black look, Vin hurried to his desk, turning on his computer.

Hearing Chris laugh as he headed back to his desk, Vin vowed to make Larabee suffer for that laugh.

Vin thought the day would never end. The team had been giving him furtive glances all day. Vin figured they knew he and Chris had gotten together. It hadn’t helped that his hair had been wet when the guys got to work. When they had seen that Chris’s hair was also wet, the lame explanation that Vin had given them about his wet head sounded even more stupid.

While it was embarrassing that he suspected the guys had figured out the truth about their teammates, it was also nice that he could sense no shock or condemnation from his friends.

As if that wasn’t bad enough he had decided that he was going to shoot Chris Larabee and hide the body. The man was trying to drive him crazy. If Chris had come out once he had come out at least twenty times during the day, leaning over Bucks desk. A desk that just happened to be in front of Vins. While Vin thought the view was great, his pants had gotten snug several times just thinking about sinking into that tight ass. Of course, he had gotten some revenge back, the results of which were rather enjoyable.

Walking by Chris’s office on his way to the break room, Vin made sure to drop a couple of papers on the floor. Instead of kneeling down to pick up the papers, he bent at the waist making sure that his assets were facing Chris’s office. Hearing the blond hiss, Vin straightened up smoothing his hair back from his face. Being a real smart guy Vin figured out that Chris had a thing about his long hair. Of course, Chris has a thing for his ass, too.

Glancing over his shoulder at his boss and lover, Vin smiled and continued on his way. As Vin entered the break room he felt a presence behind him. Vin heard the break room door shut and lock behind him. Starting to turn around Vin was grabbed from behind. Tensing VIN slowly relaxed when he saw that it was black clad arms that were restraining him.

A soft voice whispered in his hair. "Sorry about that, forgot you didn’t like being restrained."

"As long as I know its you that might be fun, keep the love life interesting," Vin replied leaning back against Chris’s chest.

Heat went straight to Larabees groin at Vins words. Just the thought of having the lean sharpshooter at his mercy, writhing beneath him was enough to make him hard. Chris turned Vin in his arms and clasped him tightly. Keeping one arm around the slender waist, Chris slid his free hand into Vins hair. He grabbed a handful of the golden brown silk and held Vins head in place.

"I love you, Vin Tanner," Chris whispered as he bent and started to suck on Vins bottom lip. As Vins mouth opened Chris deepened the kiss. The lean blonde could not seem to get enough of the sweetness surrounding his tongue. Feeling Vin grasp his shoulders, Chris pulled back so he could see Vins face.

As Chris watched the blue eyes fluttered open, he moved his hand from Vins waist to the sharpshooters firm ass. Squeezing gently, Chris pulled the unresisting body closer. Chris pulled their groins together and slowly rubbed up Vins body. Hearing Vin hiss and throw his head back, Chris latched onto the neck so close to his mouth.

Sucking gently, Chris felt Vin start to melt into his arms. Running his fingers through Vins hair, Chris moved Vin away from him. It wouldn’t take much and he would have Vin flat on his back on the break room table and be balls deep in that tight hot ass. Now that he thought about that idea did have its merits.

Vin blushed as he realized that Chris was as hot and bothered as he was. He was a little embarrassed that he was behaving like a horny kid who couldn’t control his hormones.

Chris brushed a finger down the red cheek and said, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, cowboy. We’re just two men in love who are having trouble keeping our hands to ourselves."

"You’re right. Just kinda embarrassing. I’m just a regular guy who happens to be in love with his boss and best friend. Not to mention the fact that I’d rather be in the horizontal position with said friend. Still not sure what you see in me, Chris."

Vin found himself the recipient of another lengthy kiss that literally left him breathless.

"You need to look in the mirror, Vin. All the women and some of the men in the building think that you are the nicest, most handsome man they have ever seen. Believe it or not they took a poll. Buck was put out when he found out about the results."

Taking pity on his young lover who was turning redder by the minute Chris changed the subject.

"Lets skip the usual drinks with the guys tonight and head on to the ranch. I want to be alone with you. Beside from the looks we’ve been getting today, I don’t think anyone is going to be surprised when we leave together. I’ll drive, I want you close. Your jeep will be fine here for the weekend. That okay with you?"

"Fine with em. Maybe we can leave a little early, I’ll ask the boss and see what he thinks."

"I think the boss is feeling real generous right now. In fact its 3:00 so lets get ready to leave."

Chris brushed Vins hair off his forehead and unlocked the break room door.

The two men came to a halt in the doorway as they saw five men standing or leaning against the desks waiting for them.

Chris felt Vin try to duck behind him. Grabbing Vin by the arm he tucked the squirming young man tight to his side.

"Hey, stud, you and Junior have anything you want to pass on to us. Like why you both had wet hair this morning and I mean the hair that’s above your eyes," Buck asked with an evil grin that spread from ear to ear.

Vin moaned and if possible turned even redder. He turned until he could bury his face in Chris’s shoulder.

"I am so fucking embarrassed. They will never let us live this down. Acting like a couple of horny teenagers."

"Actually Mr. Tanner I want to commend the two of you. I have won sixty dollars because I won the when will Chris and Vin finally get off their posteriors and get together betting pool." Ezra backed up a couple of steps after his little speech when he saw the lethal look sent his way by Chris.

"Mr. Larabee I did not begin this betting pool. That was Mr. Wilmington and Mr. Dunne."

"Damn, Ezra why did you have to go and say that. Now Chris will want to strangle us," JD said glancing at Chris to see how he was taking the whole situation.

The men were stunned when Chris suddenly chuckled then started to laugh. Knowing Vin was about to die of embarrassment Chris tightened his arms around his young lover.

‘Okay, you guys win. Vin and I are together. Buck you will not be teasing Vin about this or else. You can also pass on to the women and men of this building that Vin is in a serious relationship and is now unavailable. The person he is involved with is a possessive, bad tempered individual. I DO NOT want anyone panting around him anymore. Got it?"

Buck grinned and replied, "Oh yeah I got it. The women can take Junior off their list. Don’t worry I’ll lend them a shoulder to cry on. What about the men, you know Vin has been propositioned by some of the men on the other teams."

Buck could have cut his tongue out when he saw the black look descend on Larabees face.

"Vin is off limits to everyone. I see someone especially a man making eyes at him I will shoot them. Vin and I are together period, I already warned Vin that I am a real possessive son of a bitch."

With a blush still staining his cheeks, Vin raised his head to look at Chris.

"Goes both ways, cowboy. I’m not real good at sharing what belongs to me. Remember that."

Gently pushing a strand of hair behind Vin ear, Chris replied, "Wouldn’t have it any other way, Vin. You are all I need or will ever want."

Clearing his throat Josiah said, "Well, I guess this means that the two of you won’t be joining us for drinks tonight."

Slinging his arm over Josiah’s shoulders, Nathan responded "Nope, I think Vin and Chris have other plans tonight. I don’t think it includes us."

"Knew there was reason I hired you boys. You just have a way of reading the situation. Vin and I are going to the ranch for the weekend, so everyone take off early. I’m in a real good mood. How about everyone come on out Sunday for the football game? But just an FYI don’t plan on staying late."

Everyone agreed to come out on Sunday. In short work everyone, but Chris, Vin and Buck were gone.

As Vin was turning off his computer, Buck came up to him and sat on the edge of the desk.

"Just wanted to thank you, Junior. You brought Chris back from the edge when you got here and today I finally see the old Chris Larabee back. He laughed and acted like he didn’t have a care in the world. I think he’s actually among the living now. I’m glad for both of you. You just take care of him and yourself. I love you both like brothers, got it?"

Smiling gently Vin replied, "I got it, Bucklin. Chris is there for me to. He’s like the other half of me. I’m glad you’re happy for us. You guys are my family."

Standing up Vin was enveloped in a Buck bear hug. Slinging his arm around Vins shoulders Buck headed him for the elevator where Chris stood waiting.

"Looked like a deep conversation. Not telling any of my secrets are you, Buck?"

"No, Chris, just telling Junior that I’m real happy for the both of you. Told him to take good care of you and now I’m telling you to take good care of him."

"Oh I will Buck. I will. See you on Sunday."

The three men got on the elevator, then proceeded to their cars. Waving to each other the two cars left the building and went their separate ways.

As they drove Chris reached over and squeezed Vins thigh. Seeing Vin was looking a little tense, Chris said, "Going to be fine, Vin. We started out a little frenzied and now reality is setting in. We’ll take it as slow as you want. We’re together and that’s all that counts. Nothing and no one is going to separate us."

"You’re right, Chris. Sorry for acting like a nervous bride. Hell had the honeymoon already this morning."

"That wasn’t the honeymoon, Vin. That was just an appetizer. The main course is going to happen tonight. Take us about an hour to get to the ranch so just lean back and relax. I think you’re going to need all the rest you can get trying to keep up with this old man."

Smiling Chris watched Vin blush. The young man opened his mouth to give a smart-ass reply, but changed his mind when he saw the challenging look on the blonde’s face.

Vin decided the best part of valor was keeping his mouth shut right now, so he leaned his head back and in minutes was asleep.

Watching him for a minute, Chris thought he could just spend the rest of his life just looking at Vin. Maybe he could do that now. His future just began when Vin walked into his office with those donuts. Speeding up, Chris thought maybe if he tried he could cut ten minutes off the drive home.

 

Dale Edwards looked at the clock and decided since it was a couple of hours before Chris and his soon to be late lover would get to the ranch he could relax for a few minutes.

Settling down on the chair he had brought into the spare bedroom Dale thought about the day.

After leaving the ATF offices, Dale had been one very busy boy. By asking a few well placed questions he had figured out that the longhaired slut he had seen with Chris was the new sharpshooter Vin Tanner. Knowing that Chris still lived at the ranch, Dale decided that Chris’s home was the perfect place to take out Tanner and solidify his possession of the blond ATF leader. No one came out to the ranch unless they were invited or at least that’s the way is was a few years ago. From the looks of things this morning Chris and Tanner wanted some quality time together without a crowd. Laughing to himself Edwards thought to the night ahead. Nope wouldn’t be a crowd, just the three of them getting to know each other a lot better. Inside and out.

Searching through the ranch house he had decided that the spare bedroom was the perfect place to put his plan into action. Chris’s master bedroom was huge, but Edwards did not want his soon to be blond lover to see his soon to be former lover die in the bed that Edwards planned on sharing with Chris. After all it is rather hard to get blood out of things so he did not want to ruin the mattress and bedclothes. By the time he finished with Tanner, Chris would see that Dale was a far better man than Tanner would ever be.

The bed was all ready for Vin Tanners helpless body. The ropes were attached to the headboard. With no footboard to use he tied a rope around the legs of the bed leaving enough slack to tie around Tanners legs and knees.

There was a nylon cord was attached to a hook he had put in the

ceiling over the bed. The cord was strong enough to raise a body

off the bed. Threading the cord through the hook he left both sides

of the cord dangling about six inches above the bed. Attached to

the ends of the cord he had put his favorite nipple clamps. He loved

them as they caused maximum pain to the recipient. The nipple clamps

had small teeth that bit into the sensitive skin about a half-inch around

the nipple. There is a small button in the center of the clamps. When

the button is pushed a needle shoots out and imbeds itself in the

sensitive skin of the victim.

On the bedside table he had laid his other toys. A seven-inch butt plug in the shape of a penis. The butt plug had little studs running down the sides to increase the intensity of penetration. A knife was also on the table in case he felt like some blood play. He always did like blood. A ball gag that was large enough to cause the jaw of the victim to ache long after it was removed. Dale also had several rubber bands laid out in varying sizes. Most people preferred the cock harness, but he liked plain old rubber bands. They made the most wonderful marks on skin and rubber bands were just made to snap against skin. Dale loved to deprive his victims of their senses. He used blindfolds and earplugs, both of which he had laid out for quick use. He had put a rope around the middle of the bed. This was to keep Tanner in place and keep his legs separated.

Hearing a truck pull up outside, Edwards peaked out the window. Seeing Chris and his friend in the truck, Edwards knew his plan would have to go into motion earlier than he had planned. Pulling a tranquilizer gun out of his waistband he made sure he had the two darts and headed down the hallway.

 

Buck and Nathan were the last two members of Team 7 at the bar. Josiah, Ezra and JD had left after one drink. Josiah had a meeting at the church, Ezra and JD each had dates. Buck and Nathan were both nursing their second beer. Nathan’s wife Rain was out of town at a medical seminar. Buck had a date, but she was a stewardess and not due in town until 10:00 that night.

Buck glancing around the bar saw an old colleague from his police days. Tracy Lee was a forty-year old police detective. Seeing Buck wave his hand Tracy walked over and after giving Buck a big hug she sat down at the table.

Buck introduced Nathan to Tracy then proceeded to ask the woman how she was doing.

"Doing just fine Buck. Couldn’t believe it when I saw you over here. Must be old times week. I see you tonight and I saw Dale Edwards this morning."

Buck felt a sense of foreboding steal over him. He had never cared for Dale. Before Chris settled down with Sarah, Dale had kept pestering Buck about Chris. There were times Buck just wanted to punch him out. Dale was forever wanting to know if Chris was into men, would Buck put in a good word for him, it was Chris this and Chris that. The man was obsessed.

When Buck had mentioned his concerns to Chris, the blonde had just laughed it off saying Dale was either just pulling Bucks chain or it was misplaced lust on Dales part.

Buck just knew he was real thankful when Chris married Sarah and Dale seemed to fade into the background.

"Where did you see old Dale at?"

"He was coming out of the ATF building. It was real early to, I had to be at a 7:00 meeting so it was probably about 6:30. He almost knocked me over. Asked him what was wrong and he just laughed it off. Said he had come to see someone, but they had changed and he just needed to get used to it. Hell, you know how weird Dale always was. Wanted to know if your team had an opening in it. I told him not that I was aware of. Told him that Vin took the last job opening."

Staring at Tracy intently, Buck said "Did Dale ask you about Chris in particular."

"No. In fact when I mentioned Vins name he asked what Vin looked like. I’m not sure he appreciated the way I drooled over Vins looks. I guess other guys don’t want to hear that a guy has gorgeous long hair, the most beautiful blue eyes, blushes like an angel, polite as a Boy Scout with a body that won’t quit."

Laughing Tracy added "See what I mean you two are turning red and all I did was state the truth on one of your friends."

"Okay, Tracy we get the message." Nathan laughed along.

Buck quit chuckling long enough to say "So he didn’t mention Chris at all?’

"Nope, which I thought was surprising since he always seemed to like to be around Chris. Oh well, like I said he was acting real weird. Well, it was nice to meet you, Nathan, but I see my date." Kissing Buck on the cheek Tracy took off.

Looking at Buck, Nathan questioned "Why the third degree, Buck?"

Buck quickly explained Dale Edwards’s obsession with the blond ATF leader and how Buck had worried about it.

Taking a sip of beer, Nathan quietly observed "You know, Buck, If Edwards was in our office that early he could have seen Chris and Vin together. If he was that obsessed with Chris then that would explain why he asked Tracy about Vin. With the description she gave Dale about Vin, he was probably real pissed. Do you think he could cause trouble? You know how Vin and Ezra just seem to be a magnet for trouble."

Buck laughed "That’s for sure. Maybe Chris can keep Vin out of trouble now that they finally got together."

Nathan just raised his eyebrow at the ladies man

With a deep sigh Buck said, "I don’t know if he’ll try anything or not. Dale was pretty obsessed with Chris. Chris just told me to ignore him and after awhile he just kinda drifted into the background."

"Tell ya what why don’t you give Chris a call and just let me know about Dale. That way we’ll know he’s okay and you’ve warned him."

"Okay, but if he and Vin are busy I’m tell him that this was your idea."

Buck picked up his phone and dialed Chris cell phone.

 

Meanwhile back at the ranch. (Sorry just had to say that.)

Chris Larabee groaned as he raised his head. Slowly blinking his eyes, it took a few minutes for his vision to clear up. Shaking his head he glanced around the room wondering how the hell he got to his guest bedroom.

All he could remember was entering the kitchen with Vin right behind him. He had whirled around and grabbed Vin around the waist lifting him up on the kitchen table. He remembered Vin laughing and then the two of them were caught up in one of the hottest kisses he’d had in a long time well at least until this morning. Chris vaguely remembers Vin jerking in his arms and falling back on the table then a sharp pain in his shoulder.

Trying to raise his hand to his head, Chris finally realized that he was tied to one of his kitchen chairs. He noticed a blood stain on his shirt and his shoulder throbbed.

Chris looked around frantically for the sharpshooter and did not see him anywhere. He didn’t know whether to be relieved or worried. As he was deciding if he should yell for Vin or not the decision was taken out of his hands.

The bedroom door slammed open and Chris watched in horror as a naked Vin Tanner was carried in over a mans shoulder. Chris couldn’t tell who the man was as Vin was obscuring his view.

Vin was thrown on the bed, his limbs sprawled bonelessly. Chris saw blood on Vins shoulder, but could not see any marks on the slim body.

Growling in fury, Chris turned his head to glare at their attacker.

"Who the hell….Dale….Dale Edwards….what do you think that you’re doing? Let me go and let Vin go."

"Oh, I don’t think so, Chris. See I’ve waited a long time for you. I thought you’d wait for me, but here I come back and you’ve taken up with this longhaired whore. I thought you had better taste. Granted he is a pretty thing but not nearly up to your usual standards." Dale sneered as he shoved Vin to the middle of the bed.

Moving quickly ignoring the pleas from the lean blond, Dale tied Vin spread eagle to the bed. He wanted to move fast before the man could wake up. Part of the terror of his victims was waking up in the dark and not being able to hear anything. They could not prepare for what they could not see or hear. As soon as Vin was tied tightly enough to leave marks on his ankles and wrists, Dale put on the blindfold and inserted the earplugs.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Dale faced the furious blond ATF leader.

"Now, now Chris, all your cussing isn’t going to help matters. I have plans for your little friend here and after I enjoy myself with him, I plan on killing him. Then you and I will head to Mexico. I have enough money for both of us." Dale said matter a factly.

Chris just stared at the man.

"You are fucking crazy if you think I’m going with you. You hurt Vin and I’ll kill you with my bare hands. You are one sick bastard," Chris snarled.

Dales look changed from one of anticipation to one of fury, his eyes glazed with something Chris just now recognized as insanity. It was the look Ella Gaines had on her face when she showed her true colors to Chris.

"I’ll change your mind. When this piece of shit is dead and gone, you’ll turn to me."

Dale turned back to the now stirring tracker. Before Vin could even say a word, Dale pried Vins jaws open and put in the ball gag. He jerked Vins head around and tied it tightly.

The pain drew Vin out of the drug-induced fog he was in. He always was more susceptible to drugs than the rest of the gang so the tranquilizer darts lasted longer in his system.

Opening his eyes, Vin realized he could not see or hear anything. The gag was starting to make him panic as he felt as though he was choking.

Chris started yelling at Vin to calm down, he was afraid his friend was going to choke to death. Chris totally forgot that Vin had earplugs in he was so panic stricken for his young lover.

Dale calmly watched the blond becoming hysterical, as the sharpshooter writhed on the bed in panic. Leaning down, Dale grabbed a handful of golden brown hair pinning the head in place, he removed one ear-plug and yelled "Stay quiet or I’ll put a bullet in Larabees head."

Vin fought to control his breathing and slowly calmed down. He couldn’t risk Chris’s life.

Dale inserted the earplug and released the long hair. Letting his hands wander down the slim body, he enjoyed how the young man shivered; yet kept his body quiet.

"For Gods Sake, Dale let him go. I’ll gladly go to Mexico with you, just let him go. The boy is nothing; he can’t interfere with us. Just let’s go." Chris was practically begging as he watched Dale’s hands wander over the body he had just loved that morning.

Keeping his eyes on Larabee, Dale grabbed both of Vins nipples and squeezed then yanked upwards, lifting the man off the bed, by the sensitive nubs.

Hearing Vins screams through the gag, Chris choked back his own screams. He had just realized that the more he begged for Vins life the worst it would be for his friend.

Dale released Vin nipples and let the body fall back onto the bed.

 

"The more you talk the more he suffers, and I assure you he is going to suffer enough." Dale shut up when he heard a phone ring.

Seeing Chris’s coat on the floor of the bedroom where he had thrown it, Dale found the cell phone.

Hurling it across the room, the crazed man watched as it exploded into a thousand pieces.

"Now we won’t be bothered. I yanked your house phone out of the wall when I got here earlier today. I don’t like to be interrupted when I have a captive audience. Now to get down to the real fun. I just love to fuck play pretties. He may not be up to your usual standards, but like I said he sure is pretty. Now we can see how much stamina he has. And by the way remember the more noise you make the more he suffers and he’s going to suffer enough before he dies."

Chris’s eyes widened in fear as he saw Dale reach for the nipple clamps. He just prayed that whoever had been on the phone would come out and check on them.

 

 

"Damn it Chris isn’t answering the phone." Buck cursed as he slammed the phone down on the table.

"Maybe he just doesn’t want to be interrupted" Nathan soothed although he had to admit he was feeling a little uneasy about the situation. It was not like Chris to ignore the phone.

Buck punched in another phone; he listened for a few seconds then hung up.

Looking at Nathan he said, "The phone at the ranch isn’t working either. Now Chris might have taken them both out of commission, I don’t know for sure about that. I do know that I’m going to the ranch to make sure they’re okay. If Chris wants to be pissed at me for interrupting him and Vin then he’ll just have to be pissed."

Buck stood up and headed for the door. As he headed for his truck, Buck realized Nathan was right behind him.

Not missing a stride, Buck glanced back at his friend.

"Just thought I’d tag along just in case. Either they need me or you will when Chris shoots you."

The two men laughed briefly as they climbed into the truck and took off for Chris Larabees ranch.

 

Chris could see Vin shivering. The older man knew that Vin hated cold weather and got cold easily. The room had a chill to it, Edwards must have turned the heat down, just to make it more uncomfortable for his victim. Of course, Vin had to be scared. Chris was terrified for his lover and he wasn’t the one being tortured.

Starting to open his mouth to plead with Edwards again, Chris shut it quickly. Larabee was concerned that if he pleaded for Vin, then Dale would make the sharpshooter suffer even more.

"These are my favorite clamps. They bite into the skin and cause a lot of pain, which is what I like to see."

Turning to face Chris, Dale held up one of the clamps to show the blond.

"See the button, now watch, you’ll love this," Dale stared at Chris seeing the blond turn ashen as the needle popped out of the middle of the clamp.

"I can put the needle in whenever I push the button or with a little twist of the button, I can lock the needle in place. Just depends on my mood at the time."

Dale laughed as he saw Chris swallow the words the blond wanted to scream. As a tear slipped down the ATF leaders face, Dale snarled, "This bastard isn’t worth your tears and worry. I’m the one that loves you and can take care of you. When I’m finished and he’s screaming like an animal you’ll see that I’m right."

Making sure Chris was watching, Dale opened the clamp and slid it on the left nipple of Vin Tanner. Holding the clamp in place and not allowing it to snap shut; he reached up and grabbed the other clamp. Holding both clamps open on the already sore nipples, Dale let them snap shut at the same time.

Dale watched in satisfaction as Tanner screamed again, his body jerking off the bed as much as the ropes would allow. Looking at the ankles and wrists, Dale was happy to note that the skin was scraped and starting to bleed a little.

Glancing down at the clamps, he noted that blood was beginning to trickle a little where the teeth were biting into the skin. Tanner was moaning and still yanking on the ropes trying to get away from the pain. His movements were just making the clamps hurt worse. Dale had made sure the nylon cord was taut and kept the skin pulled up at all times.

Dale got up and picked up the butt plug, he lubed it up and laid it on the bed. To continue with the torture he needed to get Tanner aroused.

Loosening the bound legs just enough to grab the slim hips, Edwards grabbed the rope. He tied used the rope to keep Vins knees bent at right angles from his hips. Dale made sure that the rope was tight enough that Vins hips were raised slightly off the bed. The movement of his hips caused Vin to moan and toss his head as the clamps bit even further into his skin.

Now kneeling between the sharpshooter’s legs Dale looked straight at Chris. Using his knees he shoved the hips higher. Lifting two lubed fingers he wiggled them at the blond. Dale looked down at the puckered hole that was his target. Pulling his arm back, Dale maneuvered both fingers into the tight entrance. He wanted to arouse the man beneath him right now, not torture him; this was just the lead in for more fun later.

Dale wiggled his fingers and began to scissor them widening the hole and further relaxing the muscles.

Chris could not help a strangled groan that came out of his mouth. He was in hell. His past had come back and was torturing the one person he loved above all others. He had to stay sharp maybe find a way out of this. A way to kill Dale Edwards and a way to save his soul mate from the madman.

Vin was trying to lie as still as he could, every time he moved the clamps caused excruciating pain. The sharpshooter knew Chris was still alive and was probably being forced to watch his torture. He tried not to scream, but sometimes the pain was just too much. Vin was no stranger to the evil of others. Growing up an orphan he often saw the worst of people and he had no doubt that whoever this animal was he planned on causing the maximum amount of pain and would eventually rape his victim.

Dale pulled his fingers out and began to slowly insert the butt plug. He only let enough in to rub across the prostate. Seeing Tanner trying to pull away he reached out and grabbed hold of the limp penis. Tightening his hand he made sure Tanner knew not to try to move away again.

The madman could feel the shaft in his hand begin to harden as the prostrate was stimulated. He slowly began to pump in rhythm with the butt plug going in and out.

When Edwards felt the cock was hard enough, he used his knee to keep the butt plug in place and reached for the largest rubber band. Sliding it over the hardened shaft he pulled up the sensitive balls until they were flush with the engorged shaft then let the rubber band slowly loose. Only getting a flinch from the young man as the rubber band tightened on him, Dale reached for the second rubber band. He quickly slid six bands on the cock. By now Vin was moaning hoarsely and trying to move away from the unrelenting pain. The rubber bands were getting tighter and the pain was increasing, as the blood was not getting to the bound shaft.

Smiling in satisfaction Dale took the end of the butt plug and shoved it in all the way.

Dale smiled as Tanner again screamed and arched off the bed. At least the boy had stamina. At this point his victims usually passed out or were sobbing uncontrollably.

Dale proceeded to fuck Tanner with the butt plug watching as he started to bleed from a tear at his opening. Edwards did not want Tanner to bleed to death, as least not yet. Edwards much preferred to rape his victims until he tore through the tender tissues. He loved to watch as their lifeblood drained out of them as he pounded their asses.

As he used his right hand to manipulate the butt plug, he reached out with his left hand yanked the ball gag out of Tanners mouth. Seeing his victim try to work some saliva back into his mouth he slapped Vin twice causing his lip to split and blood start to flow.

Gazing over at Larabee who he had almost forgotten so deep was he into his enjoyment of Tanners pain and suffering, Dale pointed out, "See I’m not totally insensitive. He needed some moisture for his mouth, I provided it."

Kneeling back Dale deliberately put his knees on Tanners inner thighs putting his whole weight on the slender body. He never quit shoving the butt plug in and out.

"Lets see if he still has a voice", Dale said smiling.

Edwards snaked his hand out and grasped the bound shaft, at his first touch Vin yelled in pain.

The yell quickly became screams as Edwards gripped the shaft tightly and began to yank up on the painful flesh.

Edwards shoved the butt plug in and put his knee against Tanners ass so it could not come out. He released the swollen purple shaft. With both hands free he reached for the nipple clamps. Putting his fingers on the buttons he pushed down and twisted locking the needles in place. They were imbedded in the center of the already sore nipples. Edwards did not miss a beat as he immediately began to pump Vins cock.

Chris could see tears beginning to slide underneath the blindfold as Vin screamed and sobbed in agony. He felt his own tears running down his cheeks. He would never forget Vins screams. The screams started to taper off as Vin started to whimper as he slowly lost consciousness.

Chris knew that it was useless to plead with Edwards, but he could plead with God. He silently prayed for someone to arrive and save Vin. Anyone.

 

Buck and Nathan pulled up in front of the ranch house. They had broken a few speed limits, but they had made it. The ranch house was silent and dark, except for a light in the back bedroom.

"Now what, Buck? Go to the front door, back door or…well what are we going to do?"

"Let’s go to the back door and just.well kinda peek in. I just have a real bad feeling about this."

The two men got out of the truck and walked to the back of the ranch house. Buck stopped so suddenly that Nathan ran into his back.

Stepping to the side of the big man, Nathan saw Vins clothes thrown out on the back deck. Pulling out their guns they approached the back door.

Nathan leaned down and picked up Vins shirt. He showed Buck the blood stains.

A bloodcurdling scream tore threw the air, making both men turn pale and rush to the back door.

Buck tried the back door and when it opened the two men quietly hurried inside. The men knew they had to hurry, but they had to be careful.

 

Edwards pulled the butt plug out, not caring that he left another tear in the already abused skin. He tossed the plug on the floor next to the bed.

"Now, I get to ride him, Chris. But wait maybe I’ll fist him first. I like the feeling of all the skin just tearing apart in your hand. I’m not known to take my time with fuck toys. I’ll find out just what is so good about him. Of course he won’t be as tight as he was, but that okay. I’m still going to fuck him until he bleeds, then together we can watch him bleed to death. Doesn’t that sound like fun?"

Chris thought he was hearing things as a very familiar voice said from the hallway, "You won’t be fucking anybody, asshole except maybe the devil when you see him."

Chris watched as Dale Edwards turned towards the bedroom doorway to see Buck and Nathan.

Lunging across the bound body Dale tried to reach the knife. If he was going to hell he wasn’t going alone.

Edwards’s body jerked as Buck and Nathan both shot him. He was dead before his body hit the floor.

Hurrying into the room, the two hardened ATF agents who thought that they had seen everything froze when they saw the condition there young teammate was in.

Vin thankfully was unconscious; he had passed out when Edwards had pulled the plug out of his abused body.

Nathan snapped back to reality first.

"Buck get the first aid kit, I’ll untie Chris." As Buck started to protest Nathan snapped "Vin is unconscious and its going to take all of us to take care of him. Go Buck now" Nathan ordered needed to get things started. He knew that Buck’s heart was breaking for his young friend, but he needed everyone to concentrate.

Buck rushed from the room. They could hear drawers slam in the bathroom as he sought the first aid kit.

Nathan approached Chris. He could tell Chris was in a state of shock. The blonde’s eyes never left Vin; he did not even acknowledge Nathan presence.

Nathan untied Chris then forced the blond to look at him.

"I need you, Chris, you have to pull it together. I’m going to need help with Vin. I need to see if we need an ambulance."

Buck dashed back into the room with the first aid kit, towels and clean sheets. He had grabbed everything that he thought Nathan would need.

Chris looked at Nathan and very clearly said "No ambulance. Vin couldn’t stand strangers touching him right now."

"We’ll see how he’s doing first. Right now I need to get this shit off him and get him to another bed so I can check him out. I sure as hell don’t want him to wake up in this room right now."

Standing at the bed Nathan started issuing his orders.

"Buck, get these ropes off him, be careful of the leg and arm muscles they may spasm. After muscles have been held in an unnatural position for awhile they tend to tighten up. Massage them before you shift them. Chris, Vin knows your touch even if he’s unconscious, I want you to get those fucking rubber bands off him. Buck brought some lotion, massage him with that. Don’t worry about him becoming aroused, waking up and being embarrassed. He is in so much pain that I don’t think anything will feel good to him for awhile."

Nathan missed the flicker of emotion that went across his leaders face.

Nathan had just voiced the fear that Chris had. Vin had been assaulted, he had been tortured. He’d been raped, by an object, but he had still had been penetrated against his will. Vin might never get over the atrocity that had been done to him. He might never let Chris touch him again. Chris did not realize he had been drifting off until Nathan snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Damn it, Chris. Stay with us. Vin needs you to concentrate. Right now his physical condition comes first then we can take of the mental and emotional problems."

Flushing slightly, Chris mumbled an apology.

Buck and Nathan flashed each other a worried look. They were going to have to keep an eye on both men. Chris was always in control, now it was like he was just drifting in a fog. Nathan knew Chris was suffering from shock and fear, but he’d have to take care of the blond later. Vin was the focus now.

Buck began working on the ropes, trying not to pull or otherwise hurt the young man. As each rope was untied he massaged the arms and legs carefully. The arms he moved down next to the slack body, making sure he stayed out of Nathan’s way.

Chris gently pulled the last rubber band off the swollen shaft; Vin moaned as Chris began to rub lotion on him. Chris knew his friend was not feeling aroused as the cock in his hand was limp.

"He’s okay, Chris the blood is just rushing back down the veins. I’m sure that it feels like its burning him. From the damage that I saw Vin is going to have it rough when he goes to the bathroom. Don’t matter which end it comes out of it going to burn and sting. I want him on a light diet only for a few days."

Buck and Chris both flinched at Nathan’s words.

Nathan had the blindfold and the earplugs off his friend. He now turned his attention to the clamps. No matter how he did it they were going to hurt like hell coming off. The medic had already cut the nylon cord so the tension was off the tender skin.

"Buck I’m going to need your help. We gotta get these off and we need to do it at the same time. That way Vin will feel the pain only once. This is gonna hurt like hell."

Buck swallowed, but got on the other side of the bed, so he and Nathan were facing each other. Both men sat on the bed then reached for the clamps.

"The button on top has shoved a needle into him. You have to turn it and pull the button up before you remove the clamp." Chris said. He had quit putting lotion on his lover and was standing next to Buck staring down at the pale body on the bed.

"FUCKING bastard. I wish he was still alive so I could kill him again." Buck burst out. He could not believe someone he used to know could have turned into such a sadistic bastard. Obsessed with someone was one thing; psychotic was something altogether different.

Nathan lay his hand on Vins ashen cheek, patting it gently.

"You’re going to be fine, kid. We’ll get you through this. Someone will be by your side day and night until you can do it on your own." Nathan vowed. The medic had never realized until this moment just how much he cared about his teammates. Oh he knew they were his friends and they would gladly take a bullet for each other. Vin had slid right into his heart without him even knowing it. That shy smile and blushes combined with his politeness and wicked sense of humor made all his teammates want to take care of him…want to make him forget the lousy childhood he had. It never failed to amaze Nathan that the most gentle of souls seemed to bring out the savagery of others. For all his lethal ability with a rifle and martial arts abilities, Vin at heart was gentle and his soul was one of the most pure Nathan had ever had the pleasure to see.

Glancing at Buck, Nathan said "At the same time, Buck we twist the button, pull it up then take off the clamps. Like I said its going to hurt him like hell. Be prepared to grab him after the clamps are off. Then I want you to pick him up and take him to Chris bedroom. I’ll want to really check him over there. Chris go get the bed ready for him. Put some towels down, I’ll need to see how much those tears are bleeding and I don’t want to get it on the sheets. I want some hot water and soap at the bedside also. Go on Chris, we’ve got him."

As soon as the blond had reluctantly left the room Nathan nodded to Buck "On three Buck"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

The two men only took seconds to get the clamps off. The searing pain that rushed into the swollen and bruised nipples caused Vin to scream and rise off the bed. With no ropes to restrain him he sat straight up. Buck quickly grabbed the young man and pulled him into a hug.

Stroking back the long hair, Buck murmured soothing nonsense to the shattered sharpshooter. He gently rocked Vin back and forth rubbing his back in small circles. When he felt Vin go limp against him, Buck knew that his friend was unconscious. Standing quickly Buck carried his precious package into the other bedroom. Nathan followed carrying the first aid kit and anything he would need.

Buck lay the slender man on the bed on top of the towels that Chris had put down.

Nathan immediately began fussing around his patient.

While they waited for Nathan’s instruction, Buck went to Chris and put his arm around the bowed shoulders.

"This isn’t your fault, it’s Dale Edwards fault. Chris you need to focus, we have a dead body in the other room and we gotta figure something out."

"I’ll call Travis. Tell him what happened, he’ll take of it and won’t tell anyone what the bastard did to Vin."

Buck watched as Chris slowly left the room.

"Nathan, what do you want me to do? I need to do something. I got Chris taking care of the situation with Travis. We need to keep him occupied."

Nathan looked at Buck, his dark eyes filled with tears. He could not believe the savagery that his friend had been subjected to.

"Get me some more warm water and some clean rags. Get some pain pills, when Vin wakes up I want to give him two real quick. He’s going to be in a lot of pain. You can help me wipe him down. I want to put gauze on his chest where those clamps bit into him. I want you to put gauze on his wrist and ankles. Then I need to see what damage those rubber bands did. And then I need to see how torn up he is. I saw the size of that damn thing he had shoved in him. There wasn’t enough blood that I’m real concerned about internal bleeding, but I’m sure that he’s torn."

Buck and Nathan wasted no time cleaning the young man up. Applying the gauze and the antibiotic cream was done quickly but gently.

Nathan gently took the bruised cock in his hand. Vin moaned as Nathan began to put cool crème on the tortured skin.

"Shh…you’re safe, Vin. We gonna take good care of you. I know it hurts, but you’ll feel better when I’m done.’

Nathan knew that Vin could not hear him, but the softness and sound of a familiar safe voice calmed him.

Chris walked back into the room as Nathan was getting ready to see how torn up Vin was due to the butt plug.

"Travis said for us to take care of Vin. He’ll take care of the body even have a team clean up the bedroom. I told him to trash the bed."

"Good old Travis. Always there when you need him," Buck smiled in relief.

"Good, Chris, because I’m going to need your help. I want you to sit at the head of the bed and talk to Vin. Keep him calm. I don’t know how he’s going to react when I put cream in him. I sure as hell don’t want him move around. NO…Chris no arguing, I have to put some in him as well as on the outside. I know he’s not going to like it, but it has to be done. I want to turn him on his right side. That way he’s not putting pressure on his other injuries."

Gently the three men turned Vin on his side. Chris sat next to Vins head and started stroking the tangled hair. Chris picked up on limp hand and held it as he murmured-soothing nonsense to the unconscious man.

Nathan bent Vins left leg so he could have better access to the tears at the anus.

"Buck I want you to sit on the bed next to his waist. When I get the cream on my finger I want you to carefully pull his cheeks apart. I’m going to get this cream in him and check for any tears that might be inside. I also want to see if his prostate has been damaged. Then I’m going to put cream on the tears that we can see. This is going to hurt and he should rouse up a little. I want to get a couple of pain pills down him to help with the pain. They’ll put him back to sleep hopefully for about eight hours. During that time I think that we need to put our heads together and figure out how we are going to help Vin deal with this nightmare. You are going to need to talk about it to, Chris."

Leaning down Chris dropped a quick kiss on Vins forehead, looking up at his two friends, he softly said, "and I’ll be fine when Vin is. He’s all that important right now."

Buck and Nathan glanced at each other knowing that they had their work cut out for them. Chris needed help dealing with what happened, but his attention was going to be solely on Vin so the two men silently agreed to help Chris.

Nathan put the lotion on his finger and nodded to the other men that he was ready.

Buck hissed "Nathan shouldn’t you have gloves on?"

"I don’t think Vin is liable to have any diseases and I need to feel his skin, muscles and the prostate. I can’t get a good feel with a glove on."

Buck put his hands on Vins cool skin and gently pulled the ass cheeks apart. Hearing Vin moan and start to stir restlessly the big man froze.

Chris grasped Vins left arm and started again to whisper to his injured lover.

Vin settled down. Buck continued slowly pulling the soft skin apart until Nathan told him to stop.

Nathan briefly patted Vins thigh then gently and slowly inserted his finger into the bruised and bleeding channel. When Nathan felt the internal muscles tighten up he paused not wanting to hurt Vin anymore than necessary.

As Vin jerked and tried to pull away from the intruder, Chris tightened his hold and wouldn’t allow Vin to roll over. Chris looked down and saw two slits of blue looking up at him.

"It’s okay, Vin. Nathan is checking you out. Buck is here to and you’re safe. That animal is dead. You hear me, Cowboy, he’s dead. Just relax…easy…just relax. I’m not going anywhere."

Nathan felt Vins muscles relax and continued with his inspection. The medic did not feel any torn tissues inside so he turned his attention to the sensitive prostrate gland.

As he brushed over the little mound, Vin yelped and started to draw his legs up. Nathan quickly withdrew his finger brushing cream on the two tears as he pulled his finger out. He could put more cream on later when Vin was deeply asleep. Buck stood up and Vin curled around Chris, tears running down Vins cheeks.

Nathan wiped off his fingers on a towel, then pulled the blankets up, covering the naked man. Vin visibly relaxed as he was covered. Chris kept a hand on Vin head as his other hand continually stroked down the bare shoulder and arm.

Nathan went into the bathroom where he washed his hands and got two pain pills and a glass of water.

Seeing Vin shrink from him and the blue eyes that would not meet his, Nathan knelt by the bed.

Gently he said " Vin, you got nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re hurt and you’re my friend. You know I’d never do anything to hurt you."

Buck moved to stand behind the kneeling medic. Smiling softly as the blue eyes looked first at Nathan then glanced up at him.

"That’s right, Junior. We’re here for you and Chris. That bastard was an animal and we aren’t going to let him ruin what the two of have. So, kiddo, don’t be embarrassed around us. We’re here for you, whatever you or Chris need."

Vins eyes slowly got a little life back in them. "Thanks, Bucklin, Nathan. It…it may take awhile to not be embarrassed."

"Don’t worry about anything but getting better. You just take care of yourself and let us take care of you, to."

Buck backed up and let Nathan stand.

"I want you to take these pills and drink all the water. NO arguments Vin."

Chris put his arm around Vins shoulders and raised the young man up. Vins hand was shaking too much to hold the glass so Chris took the pills from Nathan and popped them into Vins mouth. Taking the glass of water Chris held it until every last drop was gone.

Chris continued to hold his lover until Vin drifted off to a deep sleep.

Looking at Nathan, Chris asked, "How much damage, Nate?"

"I don’t think he’ll need a hospital, Chris. He’s been badly bruised. The tears will heal and there’s no internal damage. The prostate is a little swollen, but I think that is because of that damn plug that was used on him. His nipples are bruised and bleeding, but he’ll be fine at least physically. It will just take time."

Pulling the blankets up to Vins chin, Chris brushed hair off the injured mans forehead.

"Thanks, Nate."

When the blond turned around Nathan and Buck had straightened up the bedroom. The only signs that anyone had been hurt besides the man in the bed were the bottles of pills and lotions on the bedside table.

Buck came up beside his old friend and slung an arm around the hunched shoulders.

"He’ll be out for hours, Chris. I heard some cars pull up outside. It’s probably Travis and his crew. We’ll pull the door partly shut so the noise won’t bother him. Nathan is fixing some dinner and some broth for Vin to eat when he wakes up. Nathan wants to start him on something light, because well you know why. It’ll be easier on him when he has to use the bathroom."

Seeing Chris flinch when he mentioned the bathroom, Buck led the blond out of the room and down the family room. A fire blazed out of the big fireplace giving the room a warm, homey feeling.

Glancing at the clock, Chris was amazed that it was only 9:00 at night. It seemed like days had passed since he and Vin had arrived at the ranch. Chris sat on the sofa as Buck went to the front door to let Judge Travis and several men into the house.

Buck led the men down the hall to the scene of the crime as Travis sat down next to Chris.

Seeing that the blond looked as though he was still in shock, Travis softly said, "How’s the boy, Chris?"

Chris looked at Travis, the blond ATF leader had never looked so vulnerable, his emotions easy to see. Shock was foremost in the green eyes. Anger, guilt, sorrow, but the one emotion that showed clearly was the love the blond held for Vin Tanner. A love he was afraid he had lost because of the brutality Edwards had inflicted upon an innocent man.

Travis had no illusions about the man in front of him. Chris Larabee was an arrogant, intelligent, ruthless force of nature. He had a hair trigger temper, and wasn’t shy about sharing his opinion with anyone. He was also totally loyal to his men who in turn would walk into hell for him. Touch one of his men and he would make your life a living hell before he put you out of your misery. That was never truer than when it came to one Vin Tanner.

When Tanner had arrived on the scene, Travis had watched Larabee mellow a little; the temper wasn’t as evident when the quiet sharpshooter was around. Travis had watched as Chris had begun to live again. The judge was no naïve child, he knew that Chris had strong feelings about Tanner, feelings that were not just of the brotherly nature. At first he had hoped that Chris would get together with Mary, but that was not meant to be. They just rubbed each other the wrong way. From what he could tell from Chris’s conversation earlier, the blond had finally figured out just how much Tanner meant to him. Not only had he figured it out, but also the two men had acted upon those feelings. As shocked as he was by the attack Chris made it clear to Travis that he loved Vin and if Travis had a problem with that then they would resign, but he was not giving up the sharpshooter.

Licking his dry lips, Chris replied "He’s asleep, Nathan fixed him up and gave him some pain pills, he’ll probably sleep through the night. I meant what I said earlier on the phone. I won’t give him up, I love him a hell of a lot more than my job."

Travis put his hand on Chris’s shoulder. "I don’t want you to give him up. The two of you are good for each other. Come on Chris, you’re a different man since Tanner came on the scene. I figure I knew before you did that you loved him. If you think that men loving men shocks me you’re wrong. I have a brother that has had a long-term relationship with another man. In fact they had a bonding ceremony a couple of months ago."

The Judge continued to put Chris’s mind at rest.

"Don’t worry about anything, Chris. You and Vin take next week off and just be together. I’ll take care of Dale Edwards. I did some checking on my way here and Edwards was wanted for questioning in two rapes and murders back East. No one will care what happened to him. If someone does question anything I’ll handle it. Vins name will never be brought up. The men with me are my men, totally loyal to me."

Buck wandered into the room; he seemed to be a lot calmer than when the Judge had seen him at the front door.

"Those men of yours are real efficient, Judge. Chris, when I walked by the bedroom, Vin seemed a little restless, I thought you might want to stay with him until the men leave."

After the blond had hurried from the room, Buck looked at Travis.

"I didn’t want Chris to see the body removed. I really appreciated you taking care of all this. Cleaning up and everything, its real good of you."

"Chris means a lot to me, Buck. All you men do. I told Chris for him and Vin to take the next two weeks off. If they need more then all they have to do is ask."

Buck watched as Edwards’s body was taken out of the house. The mattress and box springs was taken out also.

"The men will clean up the bedroom, Buck. There won’t be any evidence of what happened. I even brought a new mattress set with me."

Buck thanked the judge again. Travis had to leave, but two of his men stayed behind to finish the clean up job.

Buck tiptoed down the hallway and peeked into the master bedroom. Vin was curled up on his side in the middle of the bed. Chris had laid down next to him on top of the blankets. The blond was resting his elbow on the bed and had his head on his hand. Chris was staring intently down at Vin, as his free hand kept brushing through the long hair of the sharpshooter.

Buck went back to the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. He watched Nathan as the medic finished up dinner. Nathan had fixed up some beef stew, and bread. He would feed Vin some of the thick broth off the beef stew.

Finishing up, Nathan sat down with Buck. The two men were silent for a long time.

"What do you really think, Nathan?" Buck hesitantly asked.

"I told Chris the truth, Buck. Vin is going to be fine. He might have a little scarring at first, but that will fade. I’m more concerned about his mental and emotional well being."

Chris walked into the kitchen to hear Nathan last words.

"I’ll take care of him. He’ll be fine," Chris assured his friends as he joined them at the table.

Nathan scooped up stew for the three men as Buck got a beer for each of them.

Nathan thought about his words before he spoke.

"Chris, we know that you’ll be there for Vin. We all will. We all love him. This is going to affect him. He’ll probably have nightmares and he’s going to be wary of people around him. Chris, you have to prepare yourself, just in case Vin never wants to have sex again. How are you going to handle that?"

"If Vin never wants to have sex that’s fine. I love Vin for more than just the sex. I just fucking cannot believe this happened. This morning with Vin was like heaven. I never thought he could love me like I loved him. Then we come home and its nothing but hell. I keep thinking that there was something I should have done to protect him. I couldn’t even beg Edwards to stop hurting Vin, I would open my mouth and Vin would be hurt worse. I had to sit there and watch that bastard torture him. I just kept wishing that it was me and not Vin on that damn bed."

The three men jumped when they heard a soft raspy voice say, "I don’t, Chris. I had it easy, you had to watch. I don’t know if I could have the guts to be quiet. You had it a lot worse than me."

"Damn it, Vin. What the hell are you doing out of bed. You should have been asleep for hours," Nathan all but yelled as he reached his injured friend.

Nathan and Chris both urged Vin into the family room and eased him down onto the sofa. Chris sat in the corner of the sofa and had Vin lean against him to take part of the pressure off his ass.

Buck carefully covered the sharpshooter up, patting Vin on the head as he passed by to sit on the loveseat next to Nathan.

Chris wrapped his arms around Vin, thankful that the young man did not flinch away from him. In fact Vin seemed to snuggle in closer to Chris’s warmth.

Vin lay his head back on the blonde’s shoulder turning to face the two men on the loveseat.

"Woke up and couldn’t sleep. Pills make me feel funny, though I really don’t hurt right now."

"You need to take the pills. They’ll help with the pain. You’re gonna be hurting for awhile, Vin," Nathan explained.

"Nathan made some stew, Junior. Want some broth?" Buck asked. The big man felt like he needed to do something to help his friend.

"Not right now, Bucklin, maybe later. Right now, I just want to be held by Chris and know that everyone is safe and that animal is dead."

"He’s dead, Vin. Travis took care of everything," Buck said then could have bit his tongue out when Vin gasped and turned to look at Chris.

"Travis, Chris the judge knows about us. He…he knows what happened," Vin was frantic.

Chris nudged Vins head back down on his shoulder and stroked through the long hair. He felt Vin relax under the soothing motion.

"Travis doesn’t care that we are together. His brother has had a long time male companion and he said the two men recently had a bonding ceremony. He is totally accepting of the idea of two men loving each other. We called Travis to come out to clean up the mess and take care the carcass."

"Yeah, Vin they just finished awhile ago and left. Travis just wants to make sure that you’re okay." Nathan soothed keeping his voice low and easy.

"Sorry, Junior, didn’t mean to panic you. Everything is going to be okay," Buck apologized his expressive face showing how upset he was about causing Vin anxiety.

"That’s okay, Bucklin. I think I’m just a little jumpy right now. What about the rest of the guys?"

"They don’t know what happened, Vin. We wanted to know what you want to tell them. We can tell them everything or nothing at all. It’s up to you."

Chris tugged the blanket up around Vins chin and murmured, "You don’t have to decide now, Cowboy. Just relax and let me take care of you."

Even though his chest was beginning to ache, Vin leaned up and kissed Chris on the chin.

"If Nathan and Buck don’t mind, I’d like them to tell the rest of the guys what happened. I don’t think I can, but we’re a team and they need to know."

Chris looked at his two friends and said, "I’ll leave it up to you when you want to tell them. I’d appreciate it if you could call them and let them know that we won’t be doing the football game party on Sunday. I want Vin to take it easy. We’ll be off the next two weeks, I already told Travis."

Seeing Vin about to argue, Chris put his finger over those swollen but still beautiful lips and softly ordered, "No arguments, Vin. The boys can come out next Sunday for the game. You need time to recover physically and I want you to myself."

"But, I’d really like them to come out Sunday. I need to keep things as normal as possible. Please, Chris," Vin begged his blue eyes pleading with his friend and lover.

Buck had to smile to himself as he saw Chris melt immediately when those big blue eyes gazed at him. Chris could never turn Vin down; the boy had the big bad Team 7 leader wrapped around his little finger. Good thing Vin wasn’t the kind of man to take advantage of that fact.

Chris ran a finger down Vins cheek, hovering on the bruise that Edwards had left when he had slapped Vin.

"Okay, baby. We’ll have the party Sunday, but you’re going to spend it on the sofa and Nathan will check you out when he gets here. Deal?"

"Deal, Chris. Thanks" Vin tucked his head under Chris chin and drifted off to sleep.

Chris kissed the top of the tousled head and glared at his two friends.

"Don’t say a fucking word about him manipulating me to get what he wants. Yeah I saw that smirk on your face, Buck. Just right now he’s going to get everything he wants. I’d appreciate it if you could talk to the guys tomorrow and fill them in. I’ll see you on Sunday. Don’t worry Nathan if he gets to feeling bad I’ll call you. I promise."

"Okay, Chris, I wrote down some notes for you earlier. I’ll see you on Sunday."

The two men got to their feet. Buck paused by the sofa. Kneeling by the sofa, Buck gazed at Vin. He gently brushed hair off his forehead.

"You need me, stud. Just call. If he needs anything you call."

Chris smiled at his old friend.

"Thanks, Buck. I don’t know what I’d do without you guys."

Saying a final goodbye the two men left making sure to lock up behind them. They made arrangements for the rest of the team to meet at Bucks the next day. They would tell them what happened to Vin and Chris. Then they could all put their heads together to help the two injured men.

Chris let Vin sleep for a couple of hours. He dozed off and on himself. When Vin finally roused up he was in a lot of pain.

Chris got some broth and some pain pills down him. The blond then got some towels and put them on the bottom of the tub and ran a nice warm bath for the hurt man. Nathan said that was fine as long as the water wasn’t to hot.

Chris got Vin into the tub and then settled behind him, urging the slender man to lean against him.

Vin sighed as he relaxed against Chris. The water felt so good, and Chris felt so good. If it wasn’t for being so sore and seeing the bruises and marks on his body he could pretend that it had never happened.

"Sorry, you have to look at the bruises and stuff, Chris. Can’t look real good to you right now," Vin said. He idly played with Chris’s fingers. Chris had one arm around Vins waist; the other one held a washcloth and was gently soaping down his lover.

Chris froze in place. He knew he had to be careful with what he said. He had to make it right.

"You always look beautiful to me, Vin. I love you. You were an innocent victim of some animal’s depravity. I just hope you can forgive me for not protecting you. I hope that one day we can make love again. If we can’t then so be it. I love you so much it hurts."

"Nothing to forgive you for, Chris. It wasn’t your fault he was crazy and obsessed with you. I love you, so I can see how someone would want to be with you. As far as making love, I have no intention of giving that up. This morning at the office was the happiest I’d been in a long time and that bastard isn’t going to take it away from me. I’m going to do whatever Nathan says to do and get well soon."

Turning slightly, Vin looked at Chris meeting the intense green gaze.

"I never in my life had anyone make love to me like you did this morning, Cowboy. Fucked some, but never made love. I never knew how wonderful it could be with someone who wasn’t only your best friend, but your soul mate. Not saying I won’t have nightmares or maybe tense up some, but I love you and I want you, you are my entire life."

Chris stared at the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. They looked directly into his soul and saw everything he was and everything he could be.

"God, Vin, I love you so much it hurts. When you’re ready, I’ll love you again, and you can return the favor. We got all the time in the world to be with each other."

Vin smiled and tilted his head up. Chris took the silent invitation and touched Vins lips gently with his own. When Vin opened his mouth, Chris inserted his tongue and stroked inside the moist heat, sucking on the tongue that met his halfway.

Chris pulled back and licked Vins lips as he raised his head.

"Let’s get out of the tub, before the water gets to cold. Don’t want you to come down with something, Nathan will shoot me."

Chris eased Vin to his feet and as quickly as possible got him dry and into sweat and socks. Tucking Vin into bed, Chris slid in next to the slender sharpshooter and tucked Vin in next to him. He put Vins head on his chest under his chin and wrapped his arms around the slender body.

"Sleep, Vin. We can sleep as long as we need to. We’re together and that’s all that matters."

Dropping a kiss on Vins head, Chris felt Vins breathing even out as the young man went to sleep.

Raising his eyes, Chris for the first time in a long time prayed to thank God for listening to him and granting him the one thing he truly wanted and needed.

"Thank you, God for sending me a treasure like Vin Tanner. I don’t know what I’ve done to have two such loves in my life. First Sarah, now Vin, but I thank you. I want to thank you for being there today and saving him from death. Tell Sarah and Adam I said I will never forget them, but I have Vin to care for now and he cares for me. Thanks again," Chris tightened his hold on Vin as he went to sleep.

Vin opened his eyes, tears filling the blue gems.

"Guess it’s my turn, God. Thanks for sending Chris to me. Never had anyone since my mom love me. Must have done something right for you to bless me with such a wonderful caring man. I won’t let him or you down. Tell Sarah and Adam I’ll take good care of him. Promise."

Within seconds both men were deep asleep. God must have heard their prayers, as Vin had no nightmares that night. There were going to be rough times ahead, but now all was peaceful in the Tanner and Larabee worlds.

The End Part 1