TITLE: Ambushed

AUTHOR: TexasAries2

FANTOM: OW Magnificent Seven

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle.

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra, Josiah/JD, Buck/Vin

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

CHALLENGE: Willow Challenge: "To be caught literally or figuratively with ones pants down."

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati and Rowan for reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story. I want to thank my Beta Reader Julia.



Ambushed
by TexasAries2

Three men lay on a ledge, hidden by the overhanging vegetation. They were peering down into a pool that was created in the rock face by the river, watching three other men bathe. It was a hot July 4th, with not a cloud in the sky that was darkening as the red sun slowly sank into the west. The sunlight played along the water making it sparkle in a riot of shimmering color. Silver beads of water ran along the muscles and contours of the hard, trim bodies below them.

Hungry eyes followed those trails of water, their owners wishing that their hands could trace where the drops so freely went. All three men wished that they could touch the objects of their affections with love and desire, to taste the tempting flesh and to hear moans of pleasure.

Chris Larabee's green eyes eagerly caressed and memorized each plane and muscle of the normally hidden flesh of one Ezra Standish. The gunslinger had fallen slowly for the gambler during the two years they had protected the town of Four Corners. Chris had gotten hard from watching the gambler shave Vin and wished that it was him that was getting such intimate attention from Ezra. He had watched the way the southerner's body had brushed against Vin's. The way Ezra's those long, sensual fingers traced the tracker's cheeks to ensure that all the whiskers were removed. How the muscles in the gambler's back moved and shifted allowing the top of southerner's butt cheeks to show above the water. The sight made Chris's hands itch to kneel and hold those beautiful white globes, while pale pink nipples begged for the gunslinger to suckle them.

Closing his eyes Chris replayed the images of the southerner removing the layers of clothing that he normal wore before standing only in those little drawers of his. Once undressed Ezra stretched his back to the right and left before bending once more to hand JD his shaving kit. The gambler then stepped behind a bush that blocked Chris's view of his body. The bush rustled before the gambler's shorts appeared over one of the limbs. Chris shifted so he could try to catch a glimpse of a totally nude Ezra, instead he heard a slight splash followed by the sight of the southerner swimming off across the river. Larabee was slightly put out but the sight of those pale globes and strong back stretching and moving in the water certainly made up for it. These erotic moments would be added to those fantasies already in his mind to replay at night while alone in his room.

It was the man's courage that attracted Larabee at first. Chris couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the gambler jump onto a heavy fortified carriage to take out the men that threatened his friends. But that wasn't the only time that the southerner had shown the courage of a lion and had made the gunslinger glad the gambler was on his side. The last time had stopped his heart as he watched Ezra fold to the ground after taking a bullet from an assassin meant for Mary. Chris had saw red and it took everything in the gunslinger to not fill the bastard who had harmed the gambler with lead.

The next thing that attracted the gunslinger was Ezra's intelligence. How the gambler used his wits to help to come up with plans that got their fat out the fire time after time or just to make
money. Chris didn't fault the man for trying to make money or for gambling. That was a skill Ezra had learned as Chris had learned the art of gunplay. Anyone who sat down with the Standish took a very good chance at losing to him and they knew it. He had watched Ezra and realized that the man didn't cheat, at least not against ordinary folks. But against another gambler, Hell yes, but only when the southerner caught the other cheating. The money schemes did help Ezra to get rich, but it also seemed to have an additional benefit for others. Like his scheme to help Wick's girls find husbands. Sure he would make money on introducing the girls, but those girls would benefit far more with a husband and home. Chris shook his head and though how foolish they were to give up the chance Ezra had provided them, for they weren't getting any younger.

The last and most important thing that attracted Chris to Ezra was the gentle heart and soul of the gambler, which the southerner tried to keep hidden under the uncaring mask he wore. But Chris saw through that mask to the pure crystal soul and loving heart beneath. It still chilled him to the bone when he remembered seeing his beautiful gambler lying in the street. To look in those green gems and seeing the pain that was driving Ezra away from him. Chris didn't care about the money, Ezra had only taken his share. It was the fact that the southerner though it was better to leave that got to him. When Josiah confessed to what he had done to Ezra, it took Buck holding him down to keep him from killing the Preacher. Ever since then Larabee made sure that the others and especially Ezra knew that they could come to him if they needed anything.

Chris turned his attention back to the nude southerner and tried to find a solution to the problem he had been chasing around in his head the last six months. Would Ezra accept his advances or shoot him where he stood? Chris knew that the man never took one of the working girls to bed but that didn't mean anything. It could simply mean that Ezra preferred to bed women with intelligence and grace. Not that the girls were stupid or ugly, but they might not be up to the southerner's standards.

So here he was the fearsome gunslinger, Chris Larabee, hiding in the bush so he could ogle the man he had fallen for, while said man was bathing.

How pathetic!

Chris decided that he would talk to Ezra tonight. No more pussyfooting around.

---------------------------------------------

Buck Wilmington, on the other hand, had had his sights locked onto one Vin Tanner, who was floating in the water watching as Ezra shaved JD.

From the water a southern voice heavily laden with exasperation floated up to them. "Hold still JD. I'ah don't want to cut you."

Buck's lips quirk as he heard JD's replied, "Ahhhhh … Ez, you're taking too long. I can shave faster than this."

The quirk turned into a full grin at the ungentlemanly snort from the southerner. "Mr. Dunne, I don't call what you do as shaving. You leave on more hair than you take off. Now hold still!"

"Yah JD. Let Ezra finish, he does a better job than the barber in town." This third voice had a distinctive raspy Texas drawl that made Buck shudder in desire as he turned his attention back to the object of his affection. He remembered the first time he saw Vin behind Chris. The way the man leaned against the post had him running his eyes up and down the slim body. It was Chris who shifted, blocking his view and silently warned him to stay away. At first he though the ole dog had claimed the handsome tracker, but as he watch the two of them together he came to the conclusion that there was nothing going on between them. True, Chris cared for Vin, but like a
brother, a feeling which the sharpshooter returned.

He also realized that Chris wouldn't allow him to take the younger man to bed and then leave him when a new face showed up. Larabee would only allow him to get close to Vin if he was serious. As Buck got to know the younger man he could understand why Chris was so protective. Vin was no child or innocent to a hard life but he still took joy in living each day and that he rarely gave his trust to anyone. But he did with Chris and them all. It made Buck take a long look and realize that he wanted Vin's friendship far more than a quick roll in the hay. So he set out to make the man his friend.

And instead Buck fell in love.

It took everything in Buck not to hit Charlotte Richmond for coming on to Vin. To seduce him away from them… from him, but Vin came back.

But even though Vin came back, Buck realized that he would never have a chance with the blue eyed man, he made his preference known by going with Charlotte. Buck tried everything to stop that feeling, even to falling for Louisa, who reminded him of Vin. Both had long curling dark blonde hair, blue eyes, a strong heart, and quick mind. They were also both breathtakingly beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, but with Vin there was a wildness and savageness that made him dangerous. A danger that made Buck's heart race with desire, the scoundrel knew that the one who unlocked Vin's heart would find a lover with unending passion. In the end he couldn't subject Louisa to a marriage his heart wasn't really in or abandon the man that held his heart, so he broke it off with her.

Instead here he was with Chris and Josiah spying on the man that held his heart. Briefly Buck closed his eyes remembering Vin's disrobing, seeing the golden tan that bathed that lean whipcord body, only a little bit darker on his hands and face. Even the man's ass was tan and made Buck imagine the tracker out by the water someplace like a large cat.

The scoundrel replayed Vin's slow removal of his clothing. Wilmington watched as the tracker lifted his face towards the sun before reaching up to run his hands through his tresses allowing the
light to catch the golden tones in his hair. Vin then bent to remove his boots. The round perfection of the tracker's ass seemed to beg Buck to reach out and take hold. The scoundrel briefly closed his eyes swallowing hard.

When he opened his eyes the tracker was facing the cliff, feet bare of both boots and socks. Vin then reached up and starting to unbutton the blue shirt he wore. Buck could only watch in hungry
anticipation as Vin slowly undid one button then another and another until the shirt was open revealing the Texan's muscular chest. Vin arched his back as he slowly start to run his hands up his washboard stomach, to gently caress his nipples, before continuing up his neck causing his head to tilt back, exposing his face and skin to the warm sunlight.

Slowly his hands reversed themselves until they got to his stomach. Vin grasped the material of the shirt and allowed it to flow off his shoulders, down his arms to pool at his bare feet.

Vin stood like a golden statue with this head tilted back, long bronze hair hanging passed his shoulder his arms slightly raised as if he was gathering power from the sun. Only then did he slowly lower his head as he unbuttoned his pants and with a shimmy the pants went the way of the shirt to create a tan pool at his feet.

Buck's breath hitched for Vin had decided to go without underwear and was standing in all his natural glory. Sunlight and shadows chased each other along the contour of his body creating an exotic vision for the scoundrel before the tracker slowly stepped into the pool till he was thigh deep. Vin then used his hands to splash water onto his body. First one wet hand ran down the tracker's side across his stomach to barely touch his magnificent shaft nestled in golden curls. The other crossed his chest and ran up his neck before releasing the water trapped by his hand. It was almost as if the tracker was baiting him, daring him to come and stake his claim. It was only Chris's and Josiah's hands on him that prevented Buck from doing just that. It was almost as if Vin knew that Buck was at his limit before diving into the pool.

Hearing a sigh he turned his head to look at Josiah who was watching the man that he wanted. Buck had a long talk with Josiah when he found out about the preacher's attraction to JD. But the older man had no intention of letting the sheriff know about it. The preacher though he was too old and scarred for the young man even if JD would be interested. He was content to stay in the background, loving the young man but leaving him free to love who ever he wished. Buck reached over and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder giving him support.

---------------------------------------------

Josiah placed his own large hand over his friend's as he peered over the edge where JD was bathing in the late summer sunshine. The sheriff's naked skin glimmered with diamond like droplets of water, which Josiah wished he could use to quench his thirst for the younger man. The preacher's eyes took in how close Ezra and JD were standing. So close that their naked flesh caressed each other as the southerner slowly shaved the young sheriff. The preacher followed each stoke of the straight razor with eagle eyes as a slight hissing sound could be heard in the silence.

He tried to contain his desire for the man that was young enough to be his son. It was funny, if JD had been a woman no one would question him courting him, but he knew that he had too many demons to inflict them on one so young. Instead he stood aside to allow JD to court Casey. Lately he had started to worry over the young man, as JD's attention to Casey had started to change after the fiasco with Chris's father-in-law.

JD had started to help him at the church any time he had a spare moment and Josiah was pleasantly surprised to learn that the young man had a knack for woodwork. Josiah remembered the first time the young sheriff came to volunteer. How they talked of things in the east, of his travels, of JD's life before joining up the rest of them. Then came that special moment that would live in Josiah's heart for the rest of his life.

JD was watching him as he used a plane to smooth down one of the window ledges and asked if Josiah would show him how to do it. The preacher was tempted to say no, fearing what might happen having JD so close to him. But the eager, pleading look in his young love's face made Josiah say yes. The older man stepped back so that JD could step up to the ledge, which came up to just below the sheriff's ribs, and take the plane from Josiah's hands.

The preacher remembered telling the sheriff, "Ok JD, nice and smooth, apply even pressure for each stroke."

But the young man didn't move. Instead JD turned to the preacher with large brown eyes and asked, "Josiah could you show me how?"

Josiah remembered reached to take the plane away from the young man, who clutched it close, shaking his head. "No. Josiah, show me."

The preacher went cold, then started to burn with desire at hearing those words. Taking a deep breath, he put his arms around his young friend, placing his large hands over JD's smaller ones. Then taking one glance upward asking the Lord for strength, he took one step closer so that his chest was up tight against JD's back and hoped that his body would behave itself.

Josiah remembered how JD spread his legs slightly so that he could get closer and keep his balance. How he had cautiously inserted his leg between JD's, so that he could rest his knee against the wall while the top of his thigh rested snuggly against JD. Josiah started to applied pressure to get the plane moving and marveled at how the young sheriff seemed to fit perfectly against him. How if he bent slightly he could kiss the back of JD's neck, how the pillow softness
of the young sheriff's ass rested just right against his groin. Slowly the preacher moved the plane back and forth leaned into the young man and pushing his groin against JD's butt. Josiah couldn't
remember how long they were at it, when he found himself bending to kiss and suckle the side of JD's neck he barely caught himself in time. The preacher let JD go and stepped back as if the younger man somehow burned him.

Now he could take the feel of JD in his arms and merge it with how he young man looked naked. Now that he had seen the sheriff naked it reminded him of a slimmer version of the statue of David that he'd seen in Italy.

The preacher had watched breathlessly as JD removed each piece of his clothing to show off skin pale as marble. Like the other two men JD was fairly hairless except for the coal black hair at the younger man's groin. The sight of the sheriff standing nude in the sunlight made Josiah's hands clench, wishing that he brought his sketch pad. The preacher wanted to capture this moment in time so that he could remember the way JD's muscles moved under the snow-white skin, of how innocent and free the young man looked bathing in the pool. Hell all three of the young men below the preacher looked like something that might have come from the land of dreams.

A movement in the woods drew Josiah's attention from JD's nude body. Josiah felt and heard the other two men shifting and knew that they saw what he did. The preacher counted what looked like six … no … eight men quietly making their way towards the pool where their three friends were bathing.

From the way they were approaching the three men on top of the cliff knew they were up to no good. The eight men had spread out to search for anyone else that might be with their intended victims while at the same time cutting off any escape route. The preacher saw red as a few of them raked their eyes over the bodies of the three men in the water, leering expressions on their cruel faces.

With a signal from Chris the three men split up to take out the men threatening the ones they loved.

---------------------------------------------

Ezra Standish stepped back to survey his handiwork, turning JD Dunne's head from side to side looking for any missed hairs. Seeing none he released the younger man's chin and placed the razor on a rock shelf near him. "Well JD, I think you will look presentable for this evening's festivities."

The younger man ran a hand over both cheeks to feel the smoothness. "Thanks' Ez."

Smiling at the younger man, Ezra gave his friend one of his most charming smiles. "You're welcome Mr. Dunne."

The sudden click of guns had the three men in the pool whirling so they stood guarding each other's back. What greeted them were eight men, hungry eyes running over their forms while various weapons were pointed in their direction. One of the men stepped forward holstering his gun to crouch on the rock looking them over like prized cattle. It was obvious by his demeanor and by the men around him that this was their leader.

Both JD and Ezra recognized the man as one Pierre "The French Man" Cote and knew they were in big trouble. The man was wanted in a string of murders, bank robberies and rapes across the southwest and the way he was eyeing Vin made the other two peacekeepers move closer and try to shelter the tracker from the bandit's gaze.

Vin felt his friends stiffen and shift to block him from the bandit's gaze. He had been subjected to worse and the men who tried to take him found themselves changing their minds rather quickly. Especially when the tracker threatened parts they'd rather not get cut off. The Texan kept an eye on the leader as he searched for some way out of the fix they were in and that's when he saw a flash of color out of the corner of his eye. Sneaking a quick look, his eyes locked with the blue eyes of one Buck Wilmington, his friend and if Vin had his way his soon to be lover.

Vin had noticed the arrival of the three men at the top of the cliffs and quietly informed the other two that they had company. Each man had then put on a show for their hidden audience while stripping off their clothing. The Texan always though it was wishful thinking on his part that Buck would ever be interested in him. Not with the way the scoundrel was in and out of the beds of half the women in Four Corners. It took both JD and Ezra's assurances that Buck was actually interested for him to come out here. But the scoundrel's groan as he stripped and started to bathe put all Vin's fears to rest.

Now they were in big trouble and their rescue was in the hands of the men they loved.

Vin's attention was brought back to the bandit leader as he started to talk. "Well, well, well. Look at we have here boys." The bandit then leaned in to trail his fingers in the water. The leering grin was directed at the sharpshooter as the leader continued, "I haven't seen anything as pretty as these three for a long time." He smiled at his men, who chuckled, before looking directly at Vin. "Why don't you come out and we can get acquainted?"

Vin snorted as he folded his arms across his chest. "I'd rather kiss a rattlesnake."

The leader's eyes became hard and cold as he stood to pull his gun on the defiant Texan. "You don't have a choice. We're armed you're not. Now get your ass out of that water."

Vin simply thrust out his jaw, daring the bandit leader to do his worst. Then from out of nowhere a rope lassoed him while another took out JD. Ezra was torn between his two friends but came to JD's rescue, figuring the younger man need him more. Slowly the three men were being pulled apart and dragged closer to the shore. A large man, as big as Josiah, reached down and yanked JD away from Ezra, while another man reached for the gambler only to find himself in the water with the southerner.

JD tried to kick and worm his way out of the large man's grip, but found himself pinned to the man's chest. The bandit's ghastly breath had him turning his face away from the awful smell as he struggled, but the sheriff soon found his wrist being tied together behind his back while the man's large hands pawed his naked body.

Ezra was fighting with everything he had. He had pulled one man into the water and was trying to hold his assailant's head under, hoping to take at least one out before being captured. Two other men slipped into the water to grab the spitting and growing southerner and pulling him off his victim. The three men had their hands full trying to pull the southerner out of the pool, only succeeding by having another gang member loop a noose around the southerner's neck and chocking him. Still it took all four men to securely tie the southern up before collapsing near by.

Vin was pulled towards the leader, but he was putting up a fight that rivaled Ezra's. He was swearing and struggling to get out of the rope that had rubbed him raw around this chest and arms, but Vin wasn't going to let a little pain stop him. The tracker braced his feet against a rock on the river bottom and yanked himself backwards, resulting in the man that roped him falling flat on his face. Before the tracker could get away, he and another man reached forward to snag the trailing rope. The combined strength of the two men pulled Vin out of the water. The tracker felt like a fish as he was hauled out onto the grass where the leader quickly flipped him onto his stomach and straddled him. The bandit then pulled Vin's arms behind his back and secured them tying the tracker's wrists together with what felt like a piece of leather rope. Only when Vin was secured did the bandit leader lean forward to whisper in the long hair man's ear, "I like them feisty. It makes breaking them so much sweeter."

The bandits were too preoccupied with trying to secure the three naked men to notice the three angry peacekeepers that were sneaking up behind them.

Josiah was the first to each his target and placed his gun barrel against the back of the bandit's head that was holding JD. The man promptly dropped the young sheriff and stood stiffly waiting for instructions. The preacher raised his other hand and brought down the rock he had picked up, knocking the man out.

Josiah pulled JD from under the bandit's body but before he could untie JD, Chris made his arrival known by shooting one man that had recovered enough from the struggle with Ezra to undo his pants. The gunslinger quickly turned towards the bandit leader who had pulled his gun intending to use Vin as a hostage. The bandit never had a chance as Chris shot the leader killing him instantly. Chris then whirled back to the other three bandits that helped to capture the southerner.

Buck had taken out the two men that roped Vin by banging their heads together. But he had frozen when saw the bandit leader cocking his gun behind Vin's head. When he had heard the shot he started forward afraid that the tracker had been killed but then watched as the leader's body fell to the side leaving the young man untouched.

Three of the bandits were dead. Two shot by Larabee and the one that Josiah had hit with the rock. The other five were alive with two being unconscious. Chris and Josiah hurriedly tied up the three conscious outlaws, while Buck did the same for the other two. Only when they were comfortable that the men couldn't escape did they turned to their bound friends.

Josiah bent helped the sheriff to stand where the preacher had pushed him to protect the younger man. Gently the older man cut through the ropes binding the JD's wrists, then started to rub the circulation back into the stiff hands. Josiah felt the young man starting to shake and pulled JD into the shelter of his arms. Gently the preacher held the sheriff's head as he placed a chaste kiss to JD's forehead but still the young man continued to shiver. Stepping back for a second Josiah lifted his poncho over his head and placed it over JD's. Only when the young man was covered did the preacher take his love back into his arms, running a calming hand down the sheriff's back.

Chris was busy cutting the ropes on Ezra's wrists and ankles before helping the gambler to his feet and wrapping the other man in his duster. When the gunslinger saw the split in the gambler's sensual bottom lip, Chris gently ran his thumb over it as he checked Ezra for any other injuries besides raw rope burns and the lip. Finding none, Chris noticed how close he was standing to a very wet and naked Ezra. It seemed as if the gambler swayed towards him, tempting the gunslinger to push the other man back down to the ground and cover that beautiful body with his own, but Chris resisted by stepping away. The gunslinger grabbed two of the bandits and started them towards where the three men had left their horses.

Meanwhile, Buck had cut the bindings on Vin before helping him to stand. Without thinking the scoundrel turned the Texan and wrapped his arms around one very naked tracker. Buck kept one arm around the younger man's waist, holding the tracker flush against him, as he lifted Vin's face. Looking into those started blue eyes the scoundrel asked, "Are you all right Vin?"

The tracker's eyes crinkled in the corners as he smiled up at his rescuer. "I'm ok Buck, just need one of Nate's ointments for the burns and I'll be fine."

Buck pulled the younger man closer so that he could wrap his both his arms around the man he loved. It was only as the scoundrel felt himself respond to the feeling of the warm and wet tracker, did he release Vin and stepped away. Stammering Buck told Vin, "I … I … need to get these two to jail. While I help … ummm … I mean … while you get dressed."

Buck reached down and grabbed hold of the two men that were just coming around and frog march them towards where Chris had dragged his captives. Josiah followed closely having grabbed the last bandit as he ran from JD.

The three naked men shared a smile as they watch the hurried departure of their rescuers.

---------------------------------------------

Chris Larabee watched his Ezra move through the 4th of July crowd, in the black pants and green jacket that the gunslinger loved because it matched the southerner's emerald eyes. The gunslinger smiled as Ezra escorted Mrs. Potter back to her seat after their dance and wished he was closer to overhear what the two were laughing at. Chris's eyes narrowed as the gambler placed a chaste kissed on the back of her hand before moving off into the crowd.

The gunslinger leaned back against the jailhouse wall, envying Ezra's grace and charm as he worked the crowd of men and women. But when he noticed that the gambler was making his way towards him, Larabee's chair hit the floorboards with a thump. The gunslinger stood up trying to figure out how he could disappear but knowing there was no way out. The fearsome gunslinger that had faced death time and time again without breaking a sweat, but now his heart was beating a mile a minute while his palms started to sweat.

Green eyes held the gunslinger's gaze as Ezra climb the steps, to brush sensually against Chris before hitching one slim hip onto the rail. The gambler then leaned back against the post turning a dark sultry look towards Chris. "Mr. Larabee, I'ah never got to thank you for your timely intervention of behalf of Mr. Dunne, Mr. Tanner, and myself."

Ezra smiled as he watched the gunslinger swallow heavily before a pale pink tongue slid out of Chris's mouth and licked his bottom lip. Then it was the gambler's turn to feel his heart race and his body responded to the man who had been the center of his fantasies ever since he met him.

Chris couldn't understand what prompted him to step closer to the southerner but suddenly his hip was brushing against Ezra's thigh as he was looking into the face that had haunted his dreams for a year.

The black sky was free of clouds allowing the moon to shine upon the earth while the stars twinkled in its velvety depths. The glowing moon bathed the southerner's face in it's gentle white light allowing the two men to look into each other's eyes. What Chris saw in those emerald depths had him placing his own larger hand over the gambler's. "You were in danger and that's all that mattered to me Ezra."

The southerner's green eyes widen before he lowered them to look to where their hands rested on his thigh. The gambler turned his hand over so that he could lace his fingers with Chris's before looking up almost shyly from under his eyelashes. The southerner's tongue peaked from his luscious lips as he asked coyly, "Would you let me thank my hero properly?"

Chris scanned his surroundings to see if anyone had noticed them in the shadows of the jailhouse, but the town folk had gathered at the other end of town to get ready for the fireworks, leaving them alone. With a grin he leaned in and stole a kiss from those lips that had tempted him far to long.

At first the kiss was gentle but it progressed swiftly into a deep burning kiss that had the gambler whimpering as he open his mouth to the demanding tongue of the gunslinger. Chris cupped one side of Ezra face as he softened the kiss. He then placed several short but sweet kisses on the swollen lips of the southerner. Larabee rested his forehead against the gambler's and whispered, "I love you Ezra P. Standish."

Ezra pulled away to cup Chris's face in between his two hands searching the gunslinger's face. What he found made him smile. "I love you too, Mr. Larabee."

A slight noise alerted both men that they were about to have company and they moved slightly away from one another as Nate arrived for his shift. After exchanging a few words with him, both Ezra and Chris moved away towards the crowd. As soon as they were out of Nathan's sight the gunslinger grabbed the gambler's hand and they headed to the back of the saloon.

The gambler lead the way up the back stairs, followed closely by the gunslinger who was busy fondling the tempting ass before him. When the two men reached the top of the stairs, Chris waited till Ezra unlocked his door before pushing the gambler against it and started to nuzzle the southerner's throat.

Hissing at the gunslinger, Ezra told him, "Chris … stop it." But it ended in a squeak as Chris slipped one hand down the front of the gambler's pants while a wickedly deep laugh echoed in the
southerner's ear.

The gambler fumbled with the doorknob trying to get the door open, which it did unexpectedly. With the sudden movement and the combined weight of the two men it slammed in against the wall. Without the door's support the two men lost their balance and stumbled into the room.

Ezra used their momentum to turn the tables on the gunslinger and caught Chris around the waist. Continuing the motion that the door began, the gambler pushed the gunslinger against the wall while kicking the door close with his foot.

Chris found himself on the receiving end of a hungry southerner determined to eat him whole. With a gasp the gunslinger clutched Ezra with his arms and legs as the southerner picked him up and carried him towards the bed while continuing the passionate kiss. The gunslinger had forgotten how strong and muscular the gambler was under all those layers and enjoyed the experience of being carried. In a blink of an eye Chris found himself bouncing on the bed to watch as Ezra removed his boots and socks from his feet.

The gambler then reached down and swiftly unbuttoned Chris's jeans before yanking them down and off his long legs, exposing the fact that the gunslinger had decided to go without underwear. Ezra smiled wickedly as he took in the sight of Chris spread out so wantonly before him. Sensually the gambler moved towards Chris, crawling up from the bottom of the bed. He then straddled Chris's hips as he bent to take one of the buttons of the gunslinger's shirt in his mouth to bite it off.

Shocked, Chris cried out, "Ezra!"

The gambler sat up, grinning before turning and spitting the button into the washbasin on his dresser. Ezra then bent and started to kiss and nibble his way down the gunslinger's chest as his fingers unfastened the remaining buttons. Soon the shirt was open at which point Ezra sat up and struggled out of his coat before wadding it up into a ball and throwing it into a corner. The gambler looked down at his soon to be lover and paused, taking in the sight of a very naked and aroused Chris Larabee lying out like a gift from the gods. With reverence Ezra set out to worship and feast on the gunslinger's body, working his way down Chris's body to the other man's rising shaft of flesh.

Chris gasped and arched his back as he felt Ezra's warm mouth surround him, while those talented fingers rolled his tender sacks gently. Any belief that the southerner was not familiar with male loving went right out the window with what was left of Larabee's brain. Ezra played Chris's body like a virtuoso making the gunslinger feel things he never felt before. Each stroke, touch, and
kiss spiraled Chris higher and higher until in a symphony of color he passed out.

Ezra sat up licking his lips clean of the gunslinger's cum as he took in the fact that his lover had passed out. Smiling down at Chris the southerner leaned over to place a chaste kiss on the gunslinger's forehead. Sliding to the side Ezra shifted and arranged Chris into a more comfortable position before getting up and removing his boots and socks. Walking to his washbasin the gambler retrieved a wet cloth, which he used to gently caress the gunslinger's face. Between wipes Ezra placed soft kisses across the unconscious man's face. Only when the gunslinger's eyelashes fluttered did the southerner reach for the little tin containing some soothing ointment. As Chris's eyes opened the gambler placed a kiss on the nose of the gunslinger. "Welcome back lover."

Chris smiled and reached up to drag Ezra down so that he could explore the southerner's mouth and taste himself while sure fingers started to unbutton the gambler's shirt and pants.

Ezra chuckled softly as he pulled back, caressing the other's face with gentle fingertips. "Chris, there is no need to rush. Lay back and watch."

The gambler moved just out of the range of the gunslinger's hands and slowly started to remove his clothing. Ezra removed the cufflinks on his shirt before tossing them on to his dressing table as the southerner slowly lowered the white shirt off his shoulders to pool in the crook of his arms. With a wicked grin he used his hands to slide up the center of his broad chest pausing to tweak the pale nubs before moving up towards his neck, which he arched to accentuate the hard planes of his chest.

Chris's mouth was dry as a desert as those hands slowly descended to the gambler's open pants, past the muscular chest and flat stomach to that little spot just under the southerner's belly button. The gunslinger watched as Ezra slowly spread his fingers and started to side them just under the waistband of his pants. Inch by slow torturous inch, the material was worked over slim hips before falling to the floor in a pool of dark material.

The southerner seemed to pause there with the silvery white of the shirt and short drawers making his skin look bronze by comparison so that Chris could look his fill. Then with a flick of the gambler's wrist the southerner was standing gloriously nude before the gunslinger whose eyes were busy devouring every inch of the body before him.

Ezra stood still, basking in the love and desire in Chris's eyes before moving towards the bed allowing his hips to sway just a little, taking in his lover's body from the loving green eyes, down
to kiss-swollen lips, to the strong, square jaw. The southerner ran his eyes down the lean but powerfully built body, stopping briefly at the slightly hard shaft in silvery curls, before continuing down to beautifully formed feet.

Chris reached up and yanked the gambler down unto him, gasping as their naked bodies touched for the first time. Somehow both men knew that they wanted their first time to be slow and gentle, so they used soft kisses and touches to keep the fire burning while exploring each other's bodies. With a nudge of his knee the gambler parted the gunslinger's legs before reach for the ointment. With gentle fingers Ezra prepared the gunslinger's body to receive him.

When the gambler though that Chris was ready he weaved their fingers together. Then using their hands as leverage the southerner looked down into his lover's face as he entered Chris for the first time.

The gunslinger's lips parted in a gasp as his back arched in pleasure when the gambler's hard flesh pierced his body. The two men never lost eye contact with the other, allowing their eyes to do all their talking as the gambler sunk deeper in the gunslinger's body.

When Ezra was full seated in Chris, the gambler leaned forward pushing their locked hands down to rest on either side of the gunslinger's head. The southerner took Chris's mouth in a deep penetrating kiss as their tongues sensually danced with each other.

But the gunslinger had a surprise for Ezra and it started by him flipping the gambler onto his back. Chris sat up so that he could smile down at his lover who was looking up at him with startled green eyes. "I hope you're ready for the ride of your life Ezra." Before the gambler could answer the gunslinger bent to steal a quick kiss before continuing, "I just wanted to let you know I love to bronco ride."

The gunslinger watched the gamblers eyes widen a little in fear as Ezra asked, "Chrrrriiiissss?" With a devil's grin Chris started to ride, using their join hands as leverage. The gunslinger used every trick he had learning breaking horses to give his lover a ride that he would never forget.

Ezra was groaning and withering under the onslaught of Chris's abilities, while the gunslinger's head was thrown back as his hips rocked back, forth, up and down driving the southerner mad with desire. Both men were fast approaching their climax and a last swirl from Chris's hips pushed Ezra over the edge, bringing the gunslinger with him. As they climaxed, both men screamed the other's name just as the fireworks exploded outside, flooding the room with colored
lights.

Chris collapsed in a sweaty, exhausted heap onto Ezra's gasping chest as they both tried to get their hearts and breathing back to normal. The gambler was the first to recover and raised a trembling hand to brush a sweat soak lock of hair from his lover's forehead.

The gunslinger reached out and captured the gambler's hand to place a kiss in the middle of it before commanding, "Rest Ezra." Chris smiled against the southerner's chest as he continued, "You're going to need it because it's my turn next."

The gambler groaned. "Lawd! Chris you're going to be the death of me, Sir." Ezra paused before continuing, "But what a wonderful way to go!"

---------------------------------------------

Buck was trying to avoid the tracker but finding it impossible. Each time he turned around there was Vin watching with those burning blue eyes of his. Fearing the worst the scoundrel ducked down a back alley hoping to loose the tracker with the move. The next thing Buck knew he was being pressed up against the side of a building by a lean strong body and being kissed with such passion that the scoundrel's knees started to give way. The man pinning Buck to the wall withdrew just enough to whisper in his ear. "Be at the bathing pool in a half hour."

With that Vin pulled away and paused at the head of the alley so that the fires backlit him. "Don't be late Wilmington." With that the tracker was gone leaving a very aroused Buck behind.

Taking a few deep breaths to steady his nerves, Buck straightened his clothing and hat before walking out of the alley. With a grin that could be seen miles away and whistling a lively little tune the scoundrel made his way towards the stables. As Buck passed the saloon he heard the start of two screams that were quickly drowned out by the fireworks.

Pausing to quick look around Buck found that he was the only one that heard Chris and Ezra. With a twinkle in his blue eyes the scoundrel continued on to the stable, promising himself that he'd drop by to make sure that the gambler was still alive in the morning. Buck paused to fondly remember the times that he and Chris had shared a bed and hoped his oldest friend had found someone to share his life with.

Suddenly a dark figure crossed the street ahead of him to climb the church stairs. Buck took a couple of steps closer to see if someone might be up to mischief only to make out JD standing before the Church door before slipping into the building.

It kind of surprised them all when JD joined them for supper. Gone was the brown plaid suit that he normal wore. Instead the sheriff wore a nice red coat similar to the green one of Ezra's, black pants, and a nice white shirt.

Buck could tell that Ezra had help JD picked out the new clothes but didn't make the young man a copy of himself. Instead, the gambler help the young easterner look more like a sheriff instead of a kid playing dress up. The effect on the rest of the town was just as pronounced as theirs, realizing that JD was a man and deserved to be treated as such.

The scoundrel shook his head as he remembered Josiah's jaw dropping at first sight of JD, who pulled up a seat next to the preacher's. Chuckling softly Buck entered the stable, now he understood that sultry look the young man shot Josiah. The sheriff had decided to make his desire for the preacher known to the older man. Buck figured that JD was old enough to decide who he wanted to sleep with, but if Josiah hurt him in anyway … well it'd just be better if the preacher didn't.

The scoundrel wished JD and Josiah luck as he saddled his horse and went after his tracker.

---------------------------------------------

Josiah slipped away from the town folk just as the fireworks started. Slowly he made his way to the church and his lonely bed, pausing for a moment to remember how JD looked at supper. How the dark red of the coat made the young man's fair skin look snow-white while making the sheriff's eyes look dark and mysterious. JD's hair contrasted nicely against the coat and Josiah found his stomach tightening with desire for the younger man. To the preacher the sheriff looked good enough to eat and it took all of Josiah's control to prevent himself from throwing JD over his shoulder and taking the young man to his bed.

Josiah shook his head at his foolish though that JD got dressed up for him, for the preacher had seen Casey and the sheriff dancing. It was good that their youngest seemed to have decided to settle down and start a family. Casey would make JD a good wife. Tiredly Josiah climbed the stairs to the church and entered the building. The preacher was half way down the aisle when he noticed a bit of red material folded over the back of one of the pews. Reaching out Josiah picked it up only to find that it was JD's new jacket.

A quiet voice startled the preacher, "It was a little to warm to wear it." Looking up Josiah saw that JD was sitting on the railing while leaning against the wall. The lighting in the church showed the preacher that JD had opened his shirt exposing the base of his slender throat to Josiah's view. Raising his eyes from that tempting sight Josiah saw that JD had one of those lollipops Mrs. Potter order in for the celebration, in his mouth.

The preacher couldn't look away as JD licked and sucked on the hard candy parting his glistening lips as the lollipop moved in and out of the young man's tempting mouth. A vision came to Josiah of just what else the sheriff could be sucking on instead. Giving himself a shake Josiah continued to the front of the church where his poncho was folded over the rail.

JD's quiet voice told Josiah. "I brought it back for you. Just in case you might need it, and to thank you for the use of it."

Figuring he could prevent himself from doing something stupid the preacher kept his eyes and hands on the material of poncho. "You're welcome JD."

Once again silence descended on the two men as the sounds of the celebration filtered into the church from outside.

JD voice was hesitant as he asked, "Josiah, are you disgusted with me?"

Startled, Josiah turned his eyes towards his heart and was caught by JD's beauty. The young man had turned slightly away from Josiah so that his face was in a semi-profile, which allowed the candlelight to play over JD's fair skin and making it glow with a soft golden light. Thick black lashes that any women would kill to have, framed black eyes that glimmered with an internal flame. The young man's lips were slightly parted and glistening with a shiny red coating from the candy he had been eating and seemed to be calling to the preacher to come and taste. With the open white shirt and black pants, JD's appearance changed from a kid into a mature sensual man that need to be kissed.

Josiah couldn't stop himself from taking the few steps to the man that held his heart. With a trembling hand he made JD look up at him and saw the pain and sadness in those dark velvet pools. Pain that he put there. Without thinking the preacher leaned down and placed a soft kiss on those candy-coated lips, but as he tried to pull back Josiah found that JD had wrapped his arms around his neck preventing him. Throwing out what little sense he had left, the preacher gathered the slim body up into his arms and started to lick the plump bottom lip tasting the sweetness left by the candy. With a groan JD parted his lips and eagerly welcome the preacher in while he ground his aroused flesh against Josiah's.

The feel of JD's erection against his made Josiah aware of what he was doing. Disgusted with himself for allowing temptation to weaken his promise to himself, the preacher gasped the young sheriff's biceps firmly in his hands and pushed JD away from him.

JD whimpered as he was forced away from the preacher and tried to step closer but Josiah long arms preventing the younger man from doing so. "No JD. This is wrong." Seeing the flash of pain and fear in those expressive eyes, he hastened to say, "I'm all wrong for you, JD. You need someone younger like Casey, not an old man like me."

Sober brown eyes looked into blue. "Do you love me Josiah?"

Josiah didn't have the strength to turn away from the love in JD's eyes or to lie to the young man. "JD … I … Yes! Yes, I love you with all of my battered old heart." The preacher saw hope starting to shine in the sheriff's eyes and knew that he had to put it out. Shaking the younger man a little the preacher told him sternly, "But don't you see I love you enough to let you go? Let you have a life with someone your own age? Not to be stuck with a broken down old man like me, with demons you should never have to deal with." With that Josiah released JD and moved away from the younger man and tiredly told the sheriff, "I think you should go JD."

There was a stunned silence and Josiah's heart started to break when he heard the young man moving. Because the preacher had his back turned he didn't see the steely look that crept into JD's eyes or the way his jaw set just like Chris Larabee. With firm steps he stalked up behind the older man and yanked him around, only to push the preacher back so that Josiah sprawled in the front pew, allowing the sheriff to lean over him. With fire flashing in his eyes JD told the stunned man, "You listen to me preacher! I'm old enough to decide what and who I want. I don't need you or the other's trying to tell me what to do. For God sakes man, I'm going on twenty-two, and most
men my age have a family and children by now. If I wanted that I could have stayed in Boston, but I didn't! I want you!"

"But … but I'm too old for –"

"Don't give me that crap about being too old. Hell that's what makes you so darn attractive to me!"

"Maybe you are looking for a father —"

"Don't try that with me. I'm not looking for a father. I'm looking for a lover that is mature, responsible, and will be there for me through think and thin. One that won't run at the first fight or
problem we might have."

"JD, I will die —"

"Josiah, I could be killed just by falling down stairs or getting thrown by Lilly. Hell what we do doesn't encourage a long life!"

"I drink —"

"You're lonely."

"My demons —"

"Everyone has demons and crosses to bear. What you need is someone to share them with. I want to be that person."

Silence rang as Josiah sat trying to figure out what he could say that would change JD's mind. The next thing Josiah knew JD was straddling his legs and had his face sandwiched between the sheriff's hands. Warm brown eyes looked down at him and Josiah surrendered to the fact that this special young man loved him. With a sigh he wrapped his arms around JD's slender waist. "What am I going to do with you JD?"

"Love me."

"I do."

"Tell me."

"I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "JD." The last kiss was deeper, filled with love and commitment that only ended when both men needed to breathe. JD snuggled against the older man and placed his head in the hollow between Josiah's neck and shoulder to toy with the top button of the preacher's shirt as the older man's hands caressed his back.

Quietly JD asked, "Would you make love to me?" Those strong hands froze as the preacher registered the request.

"JD, we shouldn't rush into your first time –"

Slim fingers silence the preacher. "Josiah, I'm not a virgin. A boyhood friend and I sort of … explored each other, but that was six years ago."

"I don't … JD!" Slim fingers had somehow worked their way into the preacher's pants and wrapped themselves around Josiah's erection, as the young man nibbled and suckled on the older man's neck.

Josiah groaned as the little minx started to nibble on his ear and started to rub his body against the preacher's. The older man decided to move them somewhere more private than the middle of the
church where anyone could walk in. With a grin Josiah grasped the globes of JD's ass and rose from the bench. The preacher was rewarded with a squeak as the younger man instinctively wrapped his arms and legs around the larger man. After the first startled moment the sheriff renewed his efforts, dinning on the other man's neck.

Fumbling, the preacher entered his room and kicked the door closed before struggling to lock it as he took JD's mouth in a hungry kiss. Once he heard the click of the lock he made his way towards the bed until his knees touched the mattress. Gently Josiah bent so that he could place JD in the center of the small bed before disengaging the sheriff's arms and legs.

As JD started to sit up Josiah grabbed one of the younger man's boots and yanked it off, shortly followed by the other and his socks. Daringly Josiah lifted one of the sheriff's slender feet to place a kiss in the instep of the foot, which caused JD to laugh. Gently, Josiah released the foot before bending to slowly unbutton JD's shirt and pants, dragging both pants and underwear off the younger man. Leaving the sheriff in his shirt, the preacher paused to take his first long look at the young man that would soon become his lover.

With reverent hands he reached out to stroke the soft white skin and found it felt like a cross between velvet and silk, before bending to take a hardened pink nipple in his mouth while tweaking the other.

JD gasped as he arched his back and held his lover's head tightly against him, not wanting the other man to stop. Gently but firmly Josiah moved JD's hands away before lifting them to wrap around the slats in the headboard. Pulling back so he could look down into eyes dilated with pleasure, Josiah told a whimpering JD, "Don't touch or I stop."

The young man swallowed as he tightened his hands around the slats. The preacher removed his coat, lowering his suspenders before unbuttoning his homespun shirt. Yanking the shirt from the trousers the older man removed first one arm then other before throwing it onto the chair that held his jacket.

JD sat there running eyes over the wide shoulders, muscular chest and arms before narrowing down to the preacher's flat stomach. The sheriff's eyes then followed the line of hair that covered Josiah's chest down to a thin trail that disappeared into the preacher's pants where a large bulge made itself known.

Smiling, Josiah toed off his boots as he slowly opened his pants one button at a time. JD levered himself up onto his elbows to get a better view of what the preacher was doing and to catch his first good look at Josiah in the nude. The tip of the sheriff's pink little tongue peaked out nervously, wetting his kiss-swollen before disappearing back inside. With a twinkle in his eye Josiah push his pants and drawers over his hips so that they dropped to the floor in a pool of material.

JD knew by the brief touch that Josiah was well hung but as his eyes took in the well-toned body and the large organ of the other man he began to wonder if he could ever satisfy his lover. Seeing the uneasiness and worry in the young man's eyes had Josiah sitting down to gently caress the sheriff's face. "We don't have to do anything you don't want and there are many ways of making love."

The sheriff smiled for being reminded of his lover's gentle nature. "I know Josiah. I'm sorry that I doubted you."

Bending over the preacher kissed the younger man's freckle nose. "Nothing to forgive, JD. Let's just let nature take its course." Josiah took the younger man's mouth in a deep, burning kiss as he reached for the tin of ointment on his side table and placing it on the bed in case they need it. Gently the preacher disengaged their mouths, licking and kissing his way from the younger man's jaw to his neck before taking a small bit of flesh and worrying at it until a small red spot showed. Marking JD as his.

Josiah moved to suck on those so sensitive nipples before licking his way down JD's hard stomach to his belly button, which turned out to be an outie. As the preacher started to tongue and suck on it the sheriff's growls turned into cute little kitten mews that had the preacher redoubling his efforts.

Once it had become too sensitive, Josiah moved down one thigh and then the other, leaving a trail of hickies on the creamy white skin. The preacher then clasped the back of both the sheriff's thighs before lifting and spreading the young man's legs apart, so he could nuzzle JD's cock and balls with his nose. Inhaling the unique scent of JD's arousal, he placed soft kisses on the sensitive flesh.

JD moaned and gasped out Josiah's name, begging Josiah for more as he twisted and turn beneath the preacher's talented hands and mouth. Some part of JD's brain registered that he was getting loud so he reach behind himself to grab Josiah's pillow and buried his face to muffle all noise.

Josiah took a quick look upwards to see that JD had taken the pillow out from under his head and was muffling his cries and groans into it. Wanting to see what JD would do, Josiah darted his tongue out to lick a bit of the young man's pre-cum and found the taste addicting. The sheriff tasted kind of sweet, like the candy the young man was eating before, and salty at the same time. As the preacher started to lick JD the younger man's cock continue to jump and try to find some sort of relief from what Josiah was doing to him.

The preacher started at the base, before lapping at the large vein running up the underside of JD's penis before going back down one side to gently suck the perfect nut sack into his mouth.

Josiah started searching for the container of ointment. Finding it he opened it up as he continued to pleasure JD. Taking a good glob, Josiah started to suck on one of the younger man's testacies as he started to spread the ointment around JD's opening. Gently, the preacher inserted his index finger up to the first knuckle, pausing to allow his lover to adjust.

But JD didn't even notice for he was lost in a pleasure filled daze that had him begging his lover, "More Josiah …please –".

The older man took pity on his young lover and slowly lowered his mouth around the head of the sheriff's penis as Josiah slowly started to thrust his finger in and out of JD. In small steps Josiah start to take JD deeper and deeper into his mouth as he added first one then two and then finally three fingers to stretch the younger man's opening.

The preacher felt the beating of JD's heart as he started to caress the large vein with his tongue. As Josiah's fingers found JD's sweet spot, the sheriff arched and screamed as he came in the preacher's mouth before bonelessly collapsing onto the bed.

Josiah removed the pillow from JD's face to see that the young man had passed out from pleasure. This had the preacher debating if he should I continue with the love making, but remembering JD's voice begging him for more helped Josiah to decide. The preacher knew with JD being unconscious his muscles would be relaxed making it much easier for the sheriff to take him and sparing the young man pain. His fingers gently from JD's hole, Josiah applied a heavy layer of ointment on his sizable erection before slowly entering JD. The preacher stopped every time he felt resistance or saw any twinges of pain in JD's beautiful face, until Josiah was flush against the sheriff.

The preacher groaned in pleasure for it was like heaven to feel the warm tight flesh of his lover's channel surrounding him. The walls of JD's sheath gently caressed Josiah, almost like he was being welcomed home and the preacher found it was almost too much for him. But Josiah was determined that this time they would cum together.

The preacher once again looked down into JD's beautiful face, not believing his wonderful luck in having this very special man in his arms. That JD loved him even with all his demons was like a dream come true for the older man. Josiah started to place little kisses around the sheriff's face as he whispered, "JD. Wake up sweetheart." Over and over again, sprinkling him with soft kisses.

JD looked so cute as his nose scrunched up as the young man started to come around. Then large brown eyes looked up at the preacher as his slender hands reached down to feel that his older lover was indeed buried deep within him. Leaning down Josiah rested his lips on JD's and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you," was JD's whispered response.

Gently Josiah started to rock in and out of the sheriff, going slow but steady. Their hands were locked together as they watched each other's faces. All the burning urgency was gone, for now all they wanted to do was make slow passionate love to one another.

As Josiah hit that special spot deep in side of JD, the sheriff's back arched in pleasure, but he never lost eye contact with the preacher. Soft cries, whimpers and words of love flowed back and
forth between them as their passions rose higher and higher until they silently came together in the mist of lights and sound before falling into welcoming darkness.

The rest of the night passed with gentle caresses, cuddles and short whisper words for their life together.

---------------------------------------------

The moon was bright enough to light the landscape around Buck as he made his way to the little bathing pool. Every step Lady took made his stomach tighten in anticipation of what might be waiting for him there. Images of a naked Vin bathed in moonlight played through Buck's mind as his hands itched to touch that golden skin.

Out of the darkness a horse whinnied a greeting to Lady, breaking Buck's fantasy of the tracker. As the horse and rider turned a curve in the road, the scoundrel could make out the shadowy form of Vin's horse, which was staked out acting as an early warning system. That damn horse protected Vin like he was his child or something and Vin was just as protective. Buck paused as he rubbed his butt remembering the time that damn horse took a bite out of him for rough housing with Vin.

Staking Lady near Peso, Buck paused to slip Vin's horse the piece of sugar he had in his pocket as a bribe. Buck knew if Peso were here this afternoon that monster would have taken a bite out those outlaws for daring to touch his owner. But instead JD, Ezra and Vin had walked here. Well tonight Peso would stand watch and let them know if they were going to get any company.

Buck turned and made his way down the lighted path until he reached the water. There the scoundrel paused to take in the beauty of the scene before him. The moon bathed the area around the pool in a magical light making him think of fairy tales his mother use to tell him. The water was still and black, but as he got closer he could see the moon and stars reflected in its depth, making him think he could reach down to touch them if he wanted to. Off to the side of the pool, bathed in moonlight laid a couple of bedrolls that the missing tracker must have put out.

The scoundrel jumped slightly but relaxed when Vin wrapped slender wet arms around his waist as the tracker's icy fingers wormed their way into his shirt. Buck leaned his head to the side to allow the tracker to rest his chin on his shoulder. Keeping his voice soft fearing to break the mood, Buck whispered to Vin, "It's beautiful!"

In answer Vin tightened his arms around Buck waist. "I ordered it just for you. For us." The tracker paused for a moment before continuing in a teasing tone. "About time you got here Wilmington. Though you might have gotten lost."

Grinning Buck turned in those arms to capture Vin's sleek, wet and naked form in his, pulling the tracker towards him. Not caring if the Texan got him wet since Buck was determined to join Vin in his natural state. The scoundrel caressed the wet satin skin under his hands as he nibbled and kissed Vin's neck. "Nope just wanted to make sure that our friends were ok. "

Vin just chuckled as he wrapped one hand in Buck's thick black hair exposing more of his neck to the scoundrel as the tracker whispered, "So it worked."

Buck froze for a second when he heard that barely there whisper. Suddenly it came to the great seducer that the three men had known that Chris, Josiah and himself were watching them and had somehow planned everything, with the exception of being ambushed. Pulling back Buck captured Vin's face so that he could look down into eyes so dark they appeared black. "I love you Vin Tanner."

Vin's eye's turned into soft pools of black velvet that seemed to glow with love and happiness. "I love you too, Buck."

With that, Buck pulled Vin's face close to his so that the scoundrel could take the tracker's mouth in gentle kiss. As it deepened, Buck slipped his arms down to the trim waist of the tracker molding the tracker's naked form against his. Reverent hands moved down to cup the tan globes of Vin's ass as Buck used his hold to lift the tracker off the ground.

Vin surprised Buck by growling and wrapped his legs and arms around the scoundrel while sensually rubbing his naked flesh against his lover's clothed form. Once secure Vin moved his lips from Buck's and started to feast on the bared flesh of the scoundrel's neck, marking the man as his.

It took all of Buck's strength not the fall to his knees and ravished his wild lover right at that moment, but he steeled his back and made it to their bedrolls. Gently the scoundrel lowered his lover onto the blankets before encouraging the tracker to bend and spread his legs. Buck then settled between them and started to feast on Vin's naked form starting with those so tempting pale pink nipples. He first licked then sucked one hard nub, before gentle biting and pulling on the sensitive flesh with his teeth. Vin growled and arching his back encouraging Buck to continue while slender fingers carded through the scoundrel's thick black hair. Letting the first nipple go, the scoundrel proceeded to subject the second to the same treatment while Buck's fingers ghosted down the trackers sides. Once the second nub had become too tender, the scoundrel continued down the tracker's body allowing his mustache to tease Vin's ticklish spots before coming to the junction of leg and groin where Buck marked the Texan as his.

Vin groaned and tightened his grip in Buck's hair which result in the scoundrel wincing as his hair was pulled. Reaching up Buck encouraged his lover to release his hair as the scoundrel marked the other side the same way.

The tracker was squirming and begging "Please …Buck. More … ohhhh … pppppllllleeeaaasssee –"

Taking pity on his lover Buck firmly gripped the tracker's hips as he slowly engulfed Vin's straining shaft in his mouth. Vin screamed his pleasure as he tried to thrust his hips up into the warm depth of Buck's mouth but was prevented by his lover's grip. The scoundrel drove Vin to the brink of pleasure before slowing pulling back so that he could sit up and pull his shirt over his head. The tracker whimpered his displeasure at being left by the scoundrel so Buck comforted Vin with soothing sounds and touches as he continued to strip.

Vin finally realized what the scoundrel was doing and scrambled to divest Buck of his clothing. Pushing Buck back so that the scoundrel landed on his butt, Vin grabbing first one boot and then the other to yank them off before reached for the buttons of Buck's pants. The tracker gripped the material firm at the waist before yanking them down and off his lovers legs before throwing them over his shoulder.

It was then the Texan's turn to feast on his lover's body. Vin started at the junction of Buck's neck and shoulder and worked his way down to first one nipple and then the other while running his fingertips through the scoundrel's chest hair enjoying the textured curls and warm skin.

Buck grabbed Vin, pulling him up so that he could take the tracker's mouth in a burning kiss while the scoundrel rolled over to trap his lover under him. The scoundrel's hands then sought out his lover's, lacing them together and placing them next to the tracker's head as he levered himself up to look down at Vin. Both men looked into each other's eyes as their chest heaved with pent up passion and the exertion of the last few minutes.

Buck looked down at the man that had captured his heart, seeing the wet strands of hair fanned out from a face that was so beautiful that would make angels weep in envy. Releasing one hand Buck gently brushed a few stray strands from Vin's forehead as he looked into darken eyes. "I love you so much Vin and I just want to let you know that this is forever. That there will never be anyone else for me."

Vin's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he reached up with a smile filled with love to touch the scoundrel's face. "I love you too Buck. Neither of us will ever be lonely again." The tracker then wrapped his long legs around Buck as he released one hand to look for the little tin he'd set out before continuing, "Make love to me Buck. Show me how much you love me." Vin then pressed the small open container into the scoundrel's hand.

Buck leaned forward to gently kiss Vin's passion swollen lips as he dipped into the tin and scooping out some of the cream. The scoundrel then gently prepared the tracker as they exchange words of love and soft kisses, while the Texan wrapped his arms around his lover. As the head of Buck's shaft breached Vin's opening the tracker's nail gently scraped the scoundrel's back as the Texan's back arched in pleasure.

Slowly Buck slid home into his lover's tight, warm, depths as he whispered, "Oh God love. You are so tight … so perfect … I'm home … I'm home darling … You're my home."

Vin tossed his head back and forth as he dug his nails into Buck's shoulders. "Please Buck … move … pppplllleeeaassseee –"

Slowly the scoundrel started to rock in and out of Vin but only as the tracker started to match Buck's rhythm did the pace become more intense. The Texan dug his nails into the scoundrel shoulders drawing blood as Buck hit Vin's sweet spot every time. Slowly the passion built between the two men till both screamed the other's name as they climaxed together.

Vin was the first to recover and gently kissed and caressed his lover until Buck's breathing started to level out and he had come back to the present. The two men stayed like that whispering words of love and commitment till the tracker's body worked Buck's shaft out of his body. Only then did Buck roll to the side to and use a corner of one of the blankets to clean both Vin and himself up before gathering the slender man into his arms. Wrapping both of them in blankets Buck settled in to snuggle a sleepy Vin against him before joining the tracker in sleep.

The stars and moon seem to twinkle in approval as they silently bore witness to the love and contentment that had ambushed six lonely hearts. Each man had found the other half of their soul allowing their lonely journeys to end in their lovers arms.


The End
texasaries2@yahoo.com