A Thief in the Night

windwilowk

windwilowk@aol.com

not mine

Magnificent Seven ATF

Chris/Buck Vin/Ezra Emory Wilkes, omc

NC17

complete

Archive yes to PEJA

Art appreciation at a natural level

sequel to Rash Decisions.

feedback is welcome


A Thief In The Night
By Windwilowk

Nathan was going up and down the aisles of the grocery store when he spotted Chris and Buck. They were standing in front of the razor display and were deep in conversation. Nathan
shook his head in remembrance of the infamous night Buck had tried some hair removal cream. Quietly Nathan approached his two friends.

"There's so many to choose from, I just don't know which one would be best." Buck said.

"These three have an extra blade for closer shaving." Chris replied as he indicated which ones with a wave of his hand.

"And what about this stuff?" Buck asked indicating the variety of shaving gels.

"Don't know pard." Chris replied.

Both men jumped as Nathan said. "Hi guys."

Both men said hi in turn.

"Picking out a razor?" Nathan asked knowingly with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Um, well, yeah." Buck answered as a blush of embarrassment rose to his cheeks.

"Well." Nathan said as he eyed both men. "I have plans for this evening and would hate to have them interrupted by any incidents which could arise should you chose the wrong products."

Buck's face wore a deep blush by this point and Chris was sporting a blush which was steadily gaining ground. Nathan surveyed the products and then handed Chris a razor, replacement blades, and three containers of the shaving cream. His evening was not going to be interrupted by razor burn, no sir.

"Thanks Nathan. Have a good night." Buck said warmly.

"You're welcome." Nathan replied over his shoulder as he moved to head out of the aisle he was in.

__________

Emory Wilkes, a young man in his early twenties, rounded the corner and taking in the view of the two handsome, older men, sighed. They continued down the aisle in front of him, their
conversation carrying back to his ears.

"Gonna view the most beautiful piece of art tonight." The handsome blond said. "I think I might do some appreciating of the arts, myself." The well muscled brunette answered.

"Treasures like that are hard to pass up, Buck." The blond said with meaning.

"Truly priceless, Chris. Can't wait to get to your place so I can do some real appreciating." Came the answer.

`Oh my.' Thought Emory. `Artworks and treasures, some of them priceless. All I have to do is follow them home. Life just couldn't get any better.' Seeing the one called Chris bending over and enjoying the view of the man's posterior, Emory amended. `Well, maybe a little better.'

Following them was easy. They were so wrapped up in each other. Emory just about came when he saw Buck disappear, his head moving in the direction of Chris' lap. Emory opened his pants and stroked himself. When Buck reappeared on his side of the truck, licking his fingers, Emory came, breathing deeply.

______

Chris and Buck entered Chris' home and headed directly for the bathroom. Chris started the shower and then they quickly removed their clothes. They each washed the other's back. Then they started on the fronts. When they were completely lathered, Buck pinned Chris' back against the shower wall and leaned in for a steamy kiss. He'd been hard since giving Chris that blow job in the truck. Buck thrust slowly against Chris as he made his way down Chris' neck with his lips, nibbling and sucking here and there. Buck picked up the pace and soon they were both satisfied and relaxed.

"Let's start with your chest." Chris said, opening the shaving gel.

Buck leaned back against the wall where he had pinned Chris and felt the lingering warmth Chris' skin had left behind. Chris lathered up Buck's chest and stomach down to just above the beginnings of the pubic hair line. He stroked the razor down Buck's chest in small motions, taking care not to go too hard around Buck's nipples which were standing hard and at the ready. Chris rinsed Buck's skin and then reached out with his warm tongue to teasingly lick at one erect nub. Buck just moaned.

Chris had Buck settle on the tub rim and extend his legs out straight and found he was glad he had spent the money for the extra large tub. Kneeling between Buck's legs Chris lathered Buck's pubic hair and some of the hair just inside his thighs. Buck's cock was starting to come to life again. Chris was extra careful as the razor removed the curls, to leave the sight of the pale skin in its wake. The tip of Buck's cock was moist, not from the water, but with a covering of fluid from within. By the time he finished, Buck was clenching the tub with a white knuckled grip.

Chris had him stand up and face the wall while extending first one leg and then the other back, while Chris continued to shave him. Chris noticed how sensitive the back's of Buck's knees were. After he rinsed them he kissed, and licked them, making Buck squirm.

Then he had Buck face him again, with legs spread. Chris did the outside of Buck's left leg and then moved to the inside. His warm breath ghosted over Buck's cock, as sultry blue eyes met his. Chris moved away and started on the outside of Buck's right leg, repeating the whole procedure, including warming his beloved's cock with his breath.

Buck reached down and placed his hand into Chris' wet hair, thrusting his hips at the same time to encourage his lover to move forward. Chris looked up and licked his lips seductively. Then he swiped at the tip of Buck's hardness with his tongue, before tasting the newly bared, nearby skin of Buck's groin. Buck was past moaning, and was beginning to beg.

"Please Chris, please!"

Chris took Buck down his throat and then lightly raked his fingers across the bare skin.

"Chris!" Buck wailed as the explosion of come made it's way past Chris tongue, heading down his throat.

Chris turned off the spray from the shower and both men got out and toweled off. Chris was raising a pair of soft black sweats over his hips, when both men heard a commotion outside. Buck cinched his towel around his waist. Both men grabbed their guns as they heard Vin and Ezra yelling at someone to freeze.

Chris and Buck exited the house and beheld Vin and Ezra with their guns drawn and pointed at a nearby man. The man was all in black, dressed like a true thief in the night. The man in
question looked like he was about to run.

"Wouldn't do that, if I were you." Buck said calmly. The man's eyes widened as a bare chested Chris made his way down the steps. Buck followed, but as his foot left the last step, his towel was grabbed by a rough patch on the railing. The towel dropped to the ground. Vin and Ezra took in the bare skin, all of it. Emory swallowed hard in the face of the beautiful man displayed before him. Before he could stop himself, the words escaped his lips with a hint of awe in his voice.

"Such beauty is a wonderful sight to behold."

Buck retrieved the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

Chris lowered the angle of his gun til it was in line with the thief's groin.

"Not yours, mine." Chris growled.

"Yes, yes of course." The other man managed to get out.

"Buck, go put something else on." Chris motioned with his head toward the house.

"Be right back." Buck said going back up the stairs.

"Alright. Who are you and what are you doing on my property, mister?" As Chris moved closer, he noticed something shiny in the man's bag. "Ezra. Check it out." Chris ordered.

"My name is Emory Wilkes." The man answered.

"Looks like one of the stolen items from the museum robbery last month." Ezra said dangling what appeared to be a gold necklace.

"Find out who is handling the case and get them out here to get this guy." Chris said.

"Yes Chris." Ezra answered, pulling out his cell phone.

Vin had cuffed Wilkes and the man was sitting peaceably enough on the lower step to the porch. Buck had pulled on some jeans and a shirt. He grabbed one for Chris too. He hadn't missed the thief's eyes taking in the sight of Chris' chest.

Addressing Chris and Buck, Emory dared to ask.

"Just one thing before I'm taken away. Could I please see the priceless treasure and artwork that you spoke of at the grocery store?"

"What?" Buck asked in turn before comprehension dawned in his blue eyes.

Chris growled once again. "You already seen it and I told you he's mine."

"There are no art pieces? Oh.... Buck. You're right, he is nature's own artwork and looks wonderful all naked and smooth." Emory dared.

Vin was amazed that Chris hadn't made good on his threat, and said to Emory.

"If'n I was you I wouldn't keep talking like that."

Emory answered. "Don't think I didn't see you looking at that one," he said nodding at Buck, "and then that one." he nodded at Ezra. "You had a gleam in your eyes. I imagine Ezra would
look equally beautiful naked and devoid of hair, other than those lovely locks gracing his head."

Vin was growling now. "Imaginings all your doin' pard. Ezra's mine!"

Emory rolled his eyes and clucked. "My but you boys are a possessive lot. Don't expect you ever share?" Vin's gun joined Chris' as it was once again aimed at Emory's privates. "I'll take that as a no."

Thankfully, the detectives in charge of the case arrived and took Emory away.

"So boys, what brings you out here?" Buck asked Vin and Ezra.

"Was planning on riding out to the waterfall with Ezra and spending the night." Vin responded.

"Well you two have fun." Chris said.

"You too, pard." Vin answered.

As Buck and Chris headed up the porch they heard Ezra ask.

"Vin, you weren't really thinking about having me look like Buck?"

Vin chuckled. "You ain't ever gonna look like Buck, but yeah I was wondering what it would be like to run my hands down smooth, bare skin."

"Oh." Came the simple reply as desire began to light the green eyes.

Buck called back over his shoulder. "Check with Nathan about the best razors and shaving gels, and whatever you do stay away from those hair removal creams!" The door slammed shut.

"Nathan? Wonder what that was all about?" Vin asked.

"With those two, heaven only knows." Ezra answered following Vin toward the barn.


The End.