A Helpful Game

by Wgang16

Fandom: Mag 7

Pairing: Chris/Vin

Disclaimer: They don’t belong to me, and I really do regret that.

Authors note: My first story ever gen or slash.

Feedback welcome. No flames please, I do this for pleasure and enjoyment not for publishing. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. Thanks to MOG for being brilliant and creating the ATF universe. I do not know her, but she has to be a genius to think this AU up.

Rating: R nothing real graphic.

Summary: Chris & Vin together

e-mail address: Wgang16@aol.com

A Helpful Game
by Wgang16

Smiling to himself Buck Wilmington hung up the phone. ^Let the game begin^ he thought to himself as he walked out the front door of the apartment he shared with his friend and teammate JD Dunne.

Arriving at the ATF offices of Team 7 Buck shouted greetings to all of his friends as he headed to Chris Larabees office.

Peeking into Chris office, Buck made sure that his old friend and partner was alone. Shutting the door behind him, Buck sat down in the chair across the desk from the team leader. He sat silently waiting for Larabee to say something.

The blond looked up from the papers on his desk and glared Buck. "What do you need, Buck? I’m busy and I don’t have time for your shit today."

Smiling slightly, Buck tilted his head to one side and said "You look like you haven’t slept all weekend, Stud. When are you gonna break down and tell Junior how you feel about him. I told you that he feels the same way, but he won’t make the first move. To scared to lose you and the team if he makes the wrong move."

Slamming his hands down on the desk, Chris stood up and snapped "Why the hell do you think that I keep my mouth shut. I don’t want to take the chance that I’ll lose him. Besides I’m his boss, almost old enough to be his father and on top of that we could both lose our jobs."

Shrugging his shoulders, Buck stood up and calmly said, "Fine, Chris whatever you say. I think you’re just scared of caring about someone again like you did Sarah. Keep this in mind; just because you do not tell him that you love him doesn’t STOP you from loving him. If you don’t tell him someone else will snap him up from under your nose. Junior turns down people every week who ask him out, men and women. Face is Chris the boy is a looker and a good kind man to boot. He won’t be free for long."

Walking out of his boss’s office, Buck shut the door behind him taking one last glance at Chris. Buck knew that his words hit home even if his friend would never admit it.

Chris was standing at his desk, head down, hands flat on the desk. He looked like the weight of the world was on his shoulders and would be there for quite awhile.

Walking to his desk, Buck glanced at Vin Tanner the longhaired team sharpshooter who was the topic of the conversation he had just had with Chris Larabee.

Shaking his head, Buck thought it was just wrong that one man should be so gorgeous. With his crown of long silky hair, big blue eyes and a body to die for, Buck knew it was just a matter of time before someone snapped Tanner up. If Buck had anything to say about it that someone would be Chris Larabee. Hell these two men needed one another, even if they were too stubborn to admit it. Well, if his plan worked in a few days his two friends would be together. If they weren’t together then he would probably be dead because one or both of the men would kill him for his interference.


***a week later***

The offices of Team 7 were quiet, which was highly unusual. JD was off to Houston for a computer seminar. Nathan was on a much-needed vacation with his wife Rain. Ezra was in court testifying against a drug runner Team 7 had brought down several months before.

Buck was fidgeting at his desk. It was to quiet in the office for his piece of mind. Chris was hiding in his office as usual, while Vin Tanner the person he was hiding from was sitting at his desk trying to hide the fact that his cold was getting worse. Josiah was working on his computer glancing up periodically at the young sharpshooter in concern.

None of the men noticed the man that emerged from the elevators. Taking stock of his surroundings Craiger "CJ" Johaneson checked out the office and the men in it. His glance fell on Buck, his old friend from their academy days. Josiah he surmised was the profiler and sometime preacher. The two men were watching a third man who was coughing at his desk. The young man who was being watched had to be his target. The phone call from Buck last week had described the sharpshooter in detail. Taking stock of his prey, CJ realized that this favor to Buck was going to be a real joy to complete. Most of the favors he did for people certainly did not come in such nice packages with such nice assets. Quickly glancing around CJ noticed the office door shut and surmised that Chris was in his office shutting out the world just like Buck said. Well good old Chris was about to be jerked back into the world where he belonged and CJ was just the man to do it. In fact looking at the sharpshooter again CJ figured it would be his pleasure to bring Chris Larabee and Vin Tanner together.

In a loud booming voice CJ greeted his old friend "Hey, Buck long time no see. How are you doing?"

Buck jumped up and gave the large man a big hug. "Good to see you, CJ. How have you been? Staying out of trouble?"

"Never, can’t have fun if you stay out of trouble. Introduce me to your friends here then I can go harass Chris."

"CJ this is Josiah Sanchez our profiler and the man who tries to keep us on the straight and narrow."

Standing up Josiah sized the man before him up. CJ was even larger that Josiah. He topped out at six feet five inches and weighed around 225 pounds. His blond hair was cut short Marine style. It was obvious that he worked out regularly and kept his body in shape. The brown eyes staring back at him had a twinkle in them and CJ had a smile on his face.

The two men shook hands smiling at each other. Turning to Vin who had walked up CJ all but licked his lips at the vision before him.

Buck watching carefully smiled to himself at CJs reaction. Well he had warned his old friend that Vin was a looker. He had also warned CJ that Vin belonged to Chris and Chris belonged to Vin they just needed to be brought together.

"This long-haired scruffy looking guy is Vin Tanner our sharpshooter. Best damn sharpshooter in the ATF."

"Pleased to meet you Vin," CJ drawled as he reached out to shake the young mans hand. Just as he reached out to shake Vins hand two things happened. Vin started coughing which caused the dizziness that he had been trying to hide from everyone to come back with a vengeance. Seeing Vin lose his balance CJ stepped forward and grabbed the young man around the waist pulling him forward until he rested on his head on CJs chest. Just as Vins head flopped weakly on the broad chest, Chris opened his office door and stepped out.

Stopping in his tracks, Chris stared at the scene in front of him. Breath catching in his throat, Chris saw the man he loved being held by his old friend. An old friend who was bisexual, and made no bones about the fact that he loved men as much as he loved women. He just loved beauty and damn if Vin Tanner did not fall into that category. Suddenly several emotions hit all at once. Fury that someone else held his soul mate, possessive because Vin belonged to him and protective because he could hear Vin coughing against the chest he was cradled on.

Stalking across the office, Chris snapped "What the hell is going on. CJ let go of Vin you’re going to suffocate him." Reaching out Chris grabbed Vins arm and pulled him away from the other man. Feeling Vins knees start to buckle, Chris pulled the young man into an embrace. As Vins head landed on his shoulder Chris felt a surge of tenderness rush through him. Tightening his grip, Chris looked up at the other three men. Seeing a knowing look on their faces, Chris glared at them shoving Vin away from him.

Staggering slightly Vin gasped " Shit Chris what the hell are you doing? First you stop me from falling on my face then you shove me away, make up your damn mind. I’m not a damn ball to be bounced back and forth."

Turning his back on the suddenly ashamed blond Vin stuck his hand out to CJ. " Pleased to meet you. Thanks for grabbing me before I ended up on the floor. Guess this cold really has a grip on me."

Taking Vins hand gently in his, CJ held it slightly longer that was necessary. Hearing the blond team leader hiss under his breath CJ knew that his action was being noticed. Giving a slight tug on Vins hand, CJ pulled the young man towards him. Raising his huge hand to Vins forehead, CJ brushed hair out of his way as he checked for a temperature. "I am very pleased to meet you, Vin" and then as an after thought CJ added " and you to Josiah."

"Didn’t know that you worked your team to death, Chris, this young man needs to be home in bed. In fact, I know that you all are real busy so why I don’t I take him home and tuck him in bed all safe and sound. I fix a mean chicken noodle soup and have been told that I give great TLC."
It was all Buck could do not to bust out laughing at the _expression on Chris Larabees face. The lean blond was staring in disbelief at CJ, his mouth open as though he could not figure out where he had lost control of the situation.

The look on Vins face was almost as funny as Chris. Vin was attempting to pull out of CJ grip with no luck. The young man did manage to push the hand off his forehead.

Before Chris could gather himself Buck said " Good idea CJ. Remember that meeting we have with Judge Travis in an hour, Boss. Vin sure needs to go home and go to bed and CJ is available. What do you say, Junior? Have to say you look like shit boy."

"Gee, thanks Bucklin" Glancing at Chris through his long eye lashes Vin stated "I really feel bad Chris and if its okay I would like to go home, but I can go by myself. I am sure CJ has other things he would rather do than babysitting me."

Smiling broadly, CJ put his arm around Vins shoulders all but dwarfing the sharpshooter.

"Nope, Vin I have no plans. Buck and Chris have this meeting so I will be happy to take you home and tuck you in bed all nice, warm and safe. The way you sound I doubt Chris would feel comfortable leaving you alone. Personally, I think you need someone to keep an eye on you. Someone who looks like you do should not be let out without a keeper. I mean you are awfully pale. What do you think, Chris?"

It was obvious to everyone except Vin who really did not feel good that CJ was commenting on Vins good looks not his ill appearance.

Green eyes snapping, Chris snarled as he stomped back to his office. "Fine, take Vin home. I plan on stopping by after the meeting and checking on him so don’t even think of trying anything CJ or I will take you apart."

Chris slammed his office door shut so hard the windows rattled.

Before Vin could figure out what Chris meant telling CJ not to try anything or finding a way out of having CJ take him home, Buck was helping him put his jacket on and pushing him gently towards the elevators. Winking at CJ behind Vins back, Buck murmured " Now Junior, you’ll be just fine. I know that CJ is as big as a mountain especially to a little thing like you, but he is as gentle as a lamb. Besides even though he would never admit it Chris has him scared to death."

Glancing up at CJ, Vin muttered "Like I believe that Bucklin."

Putting his arm back around the young mans shoulders CJ guided him onto the elevator. As the elevator doors were sliding shut Chris opened his office door. Glancing over at his old friend CJ winked at the enraged blond and pulled Vin a little closer.

Since the object of his anger was gone taking the object of his love with him, Chris turned to the two men left in the office. Before he could start to vent, Josiah raised his hand.

"Can’t expect people not to see what a catch Vin is, Boss. The boy won’t be around forever while you make up your mind whether you want him or not.

Seems to me your old friend CJ had decided that Vin is definitely someone he wants to get to know better.

You’ll have to make the first move because Vin has been hurt by a lot of people in the past. He doesn’t take any chances with his friends or his heart. You’ve gotten closer to him than anyone and he won’t risk your friendship for a more intimate relationship. Don’t give me the look Chris, everyone on the team knows how you feel about Vin and how Vin feels about you. We’re just waiting for you to take control of the situation. Think on it real hard before Vin is gone."

Josiah turned and went back to his desk not looking back at his boss. He had said his piece and it was up to the other man to take it or leave it.

Turning to Buck, Chris asked "Okay, now it’s your turn to give your opinion on my love life."

Shrugging his shoulders, Buck headed back to his own desk. Over his shoulder the big man said "Already gave you my opinion a week ago. It hasn’t changed. Looks like Junior might have an alternative to you as a mate though. CJ did seem real concerned for the boy. Some TLC can make a person fell real good. Keep that in mind Chris."

Stunned, Chris Larabee for once was speechless. He could not get his mind to wrap around the prospect of Vin not being there for him. The thought of Vin being with someone else was inconceivable. Vin was his, would always be his and damn it no one was taking him away.

"I’ll deal with my relationship with Vin later, right now we have to meet with the Judge. Let’s go and no more lectures or I will shoot you both" Chris threatened as he headed for the elevators.
Behind his back Buck and Josiah smiled at each other, then each man gave a small nod for a job well done.

***several hours later**

Fuming the three men left the elevator after their meeting with Judge Travis. Josiah was ticked because he had a class at the mission that he was late for. Buck was running late for a date with his latest woman. But Chris was livid. He had tried to call Vin several times and only got one answer. CJ had answered the phone, letting the irate blond know that Vin was sleeping like a baby. He was feeling a little better and CJ had made sure that he was tucked into bed. CJ also made sure to let Chris know that when Vin woke up he would be taking a nice long hot bath with CJ keeping a close eye on the young man. After all no one wanted Vin to fall asleep in the tub or slip and fall. The medicine made Vin sleepy and little disoriented. CJ did not want Chris to worry; he would keep a firm grip on the young man before, during and after the bath. After all most accidents in the house occurred in the bathroom. Hearing that Chris had slammed the phone down, ignoring the looks he received from the rest of the men in the meeting. The rest of the men were wise enough not to ask the obviously fuming blond ATF leader what the problem was.

Glancing at each other out of the corner of their eyes, Josiah and Buck gave each other another small nod. It was great when a plan came together.

Grabbing his jacket out of his office, Chris yelled "Guys, I’m outa here. I’ll be at Vins if you need me, but only in case of an emergency."

Watching the black whirlwind dash into the elevators the two ATF agents held onto their laughter until the doors had shut.

"I hope CJ has his insurance paid up. If Vin hasn’t strangled him then Chris will probably kill him when he gets to the apartment," Josiah said.

Buck picked up the phone and quickly dialed a number.

"CJ, just a warning the wrath of Chris is about to descend on you. He just left so he will be hitting the door, probably literally in about 30 minutes. How’s Junior?……Good glad to hear it….Be careful Chris is livid after your phone conversation earlier….I think he’s aiming to stake his claim on Vin tonight….Yeah, well keep in mind, Vin is the innocent in all this. Take care old pard."

Buck looked at Josiah and raised his eyebrows. "Keep your phone on tonight. I think CJ took a shine to Junior and Chris may have a fight on his hands when he tries to stake his claim. I told him that he didn’t have a chance, but he said he is at least going to make sure that Chris knows what a treasure Vin is."

Grinning broadly Josiah chuckled " I think Brother Chris may be in for a rough evening. I think he is so shook up thinking about Vin with CJ that he will let Vin know how much he loves him. Then, the two of them will have a wonderful night. Good thing it’s Friday, gives them the whole weekend to be together."

"Yeah, then the rest of us can have some peace and quiet around here."

"Amen, Brother, Amen"

The two friends locked up the office and took off for their evening activities. At the back of their minds both men were hoping that Chris and Vin would finally find their way to each other. That tonight they would become more than just best friends and soul mates. They would finally become lovers in every sense of the word. Because then Chris would quit glaring at everyone and snapping everyone’s head off.

***across town***

Physically Vin was feeling much better; mentally he was about ready to pull his hair out. CJ was driving him crazy.

Vin had been awake for about 15 minutes. His headache was gone and most of the aches and pains were much better. He was still a little stuffy, but the pills he just took would help with that.

He no sooner had crawled out of bed than CJ was there putting his arm around his waist and helping him walk to the bathroom. Vin found the bathtub was filled with hot, steamy water and bubbles.

Looking at the tub, Vin transferred his wide-eyed stare to the man standing next to him. Standing to close to him now that he thought about it. Inching away from the man that he had just met several hours earlier Vin muttered "Thanks for the help, CJ. I think I’ll be fine now."

"No problem, gorgeous you just hop in that tub and soak for a few minutes. I got some tea on in the kitchen and I’ll be back and help you out."

Before Vin could argue with that plan, CJ was gone, closing the door softly behind him.
Vin hurried and took all his clothes off and climbed into the warm water. Sighing deeply he had to admit that CJ did have some great ideas. Although, Vin decided he was going to have to talk to CJ about calling him gorgeous. Men just did not call other men gorgeous. Closing his eyes Vin relaxed, dreaming about a tall, lean blond with killer green eyes.

In the kitchen CJ glanced down at his watch. By his estimation Chris should be here in about 10 minutes. In a couple of minutes he would put the last part of his plan into motion. Hopefully, he would still be alive when the plan came to an end.

Grabbing the cup of tea CJ headed for the bathroom.

Knocking once on the bathroom door, he walked right on in.

Startled, Vin sat up in the bathtub, splashing water out over the edge onto the floor.

Moving quickly CJ set the tea down on the vanity and grabbed up a large white towel. Smiling brightly, he said "Okay, Vin time to get on out. Sure don’t want you to get cold."

"I can get out by myself and dry myself off. I have been doing it for a long time," Vin replied his cheeks turning red.

"Nope, I told the guys that I would help you. Now I can stand here for awhile if that’s what you want, but I am going to help you."

Glancing up at the large man, Vin decided to hell with it. If he got out of the tub then maybe CJ would just leave the apartment.

As Vin stood up and stepped out of the tub, he reached for the towel.

CJ had left the bathroom door open so he could listen for Chris’s arrival. Hearing the front door of the apartment open he pulled the towel out of Vins reach.

The movement startled the young man who jerked back. Forgetting the floor was wet; Vin slipped and started to take a nasty fall.

Reacting quickly, CJ grabbed the naked and wet sharpshooter around the waist and pulled him into his arms.

Gasping in surprise and embarrassment Vin looked up at the man holding him. Vin found himself swung up into CJ arms as though he weighed no more than a child and carried into the bedroom.
Swinging Vin to his feet, CJ watched as Vin tried to get towel around his waist. CJ reached for the towel as Vin got it tied around his waist. Vin jerked away as his wet feet slipped again on the floor.

Seeing a shadow darken the bedroom door CJ pulled Vin close and said "Whoa, little one. Now we can’t have you falling and hurting yourself. What would Chris think if you hurt yourself while I was on babysitting duty? Besides I kind of like you in my arms. Been a long time since I’ve seen anyone as good looking as you. How about a little kiss as a thank you for all the TLC I have given you."

Pulling Vin tight against his chest CJ started to lower his head. ^Hope I at least get to taste these lips before Larabee takes me apart^ the big man thought. As CJ lips touched Vins he felt himself being physically yanked away from the young man and thrown to the side. Grabbing hold of anything to keep himself from falling to the floor, CJ grasped hold of the towel around Vins waist. As the towel and CJ fell to the floor, Chris put his arms around Vin to keep the sharpshooter from falling.

Everyone froze in place. CJ watched from his vantagepoint on the floor as Chris realized he held a very naked Vin in his arms. A very nice naked Vin as CJ looked at the tapered waist, strong legs and tight ass. Damn the boy was perfect from that head of softly curling hair and down to his narrow feet.

One of the blond leaders arms was around Vins waist and the other one around his shoulders.

Realizing Vin was totally mortified at the situation and cursing CJ for putting the young man through this Chris tugged Vin closer letting him lay his head on his shoulder.

"I am so fucking embarrassed" Vin mumbled into the broad shoulder he was comfortably resting against.

"Nothing to be embarrassed by, Cowboy. You did nothing wrong. Besides I like you in my arms, makes my world perfect. Been waiting a long time to hold you" Chris leaned down and gently kissed Vins shoulder giving a quick lick as he felt Vin shudder.

Totally absorbed in the delightful man held in his arms, Chris did not even notice CJ leave the room heading for the kitchen.

Reaching down with one hand Chris gently placed his hand on Vins tight ass, the same tight ass he had been watching for months, pulling Vins groin tight against his own body. The other hand he buried in the long hair and pulled Vins face away from his shoulder.

Gazing down at the dazed blue eyes. Chris said, "I love you Vin Tanner. I was just too scared to tell you before now. Took seeing you leave with another man to snap me to my senses. If you don’t want me tell me now because after tonight I’ll never let you go. After tonight you belong to me and I belong to you, I don’t share what’s mine, never have never will. You decide if that’s what you want. If its not then we go back to the way it was before tonight and we won’t speak of it again."

Vin swallowed trying to get his brain to function. "Everything is so mixed up. I mean I come home sick with a stranger who flirts as bad as Buck and shit Chris he wanted to kiss me. The only man I ever wanted to kiss me was you." It was at this point that Vin turned a bright red and looked down at the floor.

Peering up at Chris through his eyelashes Vin licked his lips and said softly "I love you to Chris. I think I have from the very beginning, but I never thought you would ever love me. I mean I’m not near as educated as you or as…."

Vins words were cut off as Chris put his hand under Vins chin and lifted his head. Moving slowly so as not to startle the young man Chris leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss against the soft lips. Feeling Vins mouth tremble under his, Chris gave the other mans bottom lip a gentle swipe with his tongue. Vin opened his mouth allowing the blondes tongue to sweep in and begin to devour the sweet nectar inside.

Rubbing his hands up and down Vins back, Chris paused and began to gently kneed his new lover’s ass.

Feeling Vin shiver, Chris remembered that Vin was still feeling sick and the young man always felt the cold weather more than the rest of team.

Pulling away, Chris reached down and grabbed a blanket off the bed, wrapping it around Vin who now leaned trustingly against the blond.

Leaning close to Vins ear, Chris said, "I need to talk to CJ. I want you to get into bed and under the blankets. I won’t be gone long and I promise I won’t leave you alone tonight." So saying Chris swirled his tongue into the delicate ear, biting gently on the ear lobe. Hearing Vin groan and start to reach around Chris to pull the blond closer, Chris grasped Vins arms and pushed him down on the bed.

Waiting until the young man was warm and safe under the blankets, Chris reached down and brushed Vins cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I won’t be long, Cowboy. You stay under the covers and I’ll be right back."

As Chris reached the bedroom door Vin said, " Don’t kill him Chris. In a way CJ brought us together. I guess you could say it was kind of like a miracle CJ showing up the way he did."

Pausing in the doorway Chris got a thoughtful look on his face. Going on out the door he replied "Don’t worry, Vin. I have plans for tonight and I don’t mean spending the night in jail for murder."

Stalking into the kitchen, Chris found CJ leaning up against the kitchen counter. Sipping at the cup of tea he held in his hand, CJ nodded to Chris, waiting for the lean blond to explode.

"I know you CJ, who the hell put you up to this farce with Vin? Please don’t tell me you saw Vin and fell in love. You don’t have a serious streak in your body. It’s also not like you to go after someone who is not interested in you."

"What farce? That boy is the prettiest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Love, hell no, just hoping for a night of rough, hot sex. Maybe I just thought I would try my luck. He’s not interested in me, but it’s not the end of the world. I’m just glad the two of you are together."

Ignoring what his old friend was saying, Chris hissed "It was that damn Buck. I should have known when he practically shoved Vin at you. He knew how I felt about Vin and decided to show me that Vin wouldn’t always be waiting for me. Shit…I don’t know whether to shoot him or hug him."

Laughing CJ replied "I think a hug would be in order. After all ten minutes ago you had that boy in your arms in all his naked glory. And I do mean glory. Like I said the prettiest thing I’ve seen in a long time."

Seeing the glare shot his way, CJ smirked "Come on Chris. A person would have to be dead not to notice that boy. And that boy naked is definitely a picture that I will not forget any time soon."
Moving until he stood directly in front of CJ, Chris looked up at his old friend. "That is a picture you better forget and sure as hell not mention to anyone. Vin is a very private person and I DO NOT want him embarrassed."

"Chris I would not embarrass that boy by talking to anyone. Like I said I’m just glad you two are together. Just a warning though. You hurt him and I’ll break your neck, then I’ll make sure he is taken care of, if you get my drift. I knew that boy belonged to you or I would’ve given you a run for your money. He sure is easy on the eyes and the shyness is a real turn on. You are one lucky man."

So saying CJ gave Chris a quick hug and headed for the front door.

"CJ, thanks. You’re right I am very lucky and I promise I won’t ruin it. When you see Buck tell him thanks. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I won’t hit him next time I see him for messing in my affairs. Do me a favor and tell Buck that I am taking Vin out to the ranch tonight for a few days. The Judge said that we could have Monday and Tuesday off because of our last case. Tell him I don’t want to be disturbed. I will call him. Thanks"

"No problem, Chris. Good luck and I’ll keep Buck away. I’ll be here for several days so I’ll see you before leave."

Smiling, CJ pulled the door shut behind him.

Chris hurried across the room and locked the door. Turning off the lights in the rest of the apartment, he grabbed a glass of water and headed for the bedroom.

Quietly entering the bedroom he saw that Vin had fallen asleep sitting up in bed. The blanket bunched around his waist.

Sitting the water on the bedside table, Chris sat down on the bed. Reaching out he gently brushed the long hair back off Vins face. Drinking in the site of the beautiful face in front of him, Chris promised himself that he would never do anything to hurt the gentle man in front of him. Pulling the blanket up around Vins shoulders, Chris got up and went to take a shower.

Taking a long hot shower, Chris felt relaxed and happier than he had felt in a long time. He knew Vin still was not feeling great so they would take their time with each other. After all they had the rest of their lives to be together and enjoy each other.

Drying off Chris wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out of the bathroom. Stopping dead in his tracks he could not believe the vision that was in front of him.

Vin had turned off all the lights and had lit candles giving the room a soft muted glow. Vin had put a black soft blanket decorated with tiny stars on the bed. He was lying on his side facing the bathroom. The only thing he was wearing was a light blue thong that left very little to the imagination. It was obvious that Vin was in the mood for something more than sleeping. The young sharpshooter’s hair was shining in the light and his blue eyes were bright with anticipation.

As Chris watched, Vin smiled shyly and held out his hand to the blond. Opening his mouth slightly, Vin allowed the tip of his tongue to moisten his lips. Lurching forward, Chris grabbed Vins hand pulling the young man to his knees.

Kneeling on the bed in front of the young man that had haunted his dreams for months, Chris searched the face in front of him looking for any sign of apprehension or nervousness. He would never to do anything to harm or scare Vin.

Vin reached up putting his hand behind Chris head. Slowly leaning forward Vin waited until he an inch from the lips he sought. Whispering softly "With all my heart and soul I love you, Chris."

Groaning Chris pulled Vin to him and kissed the young man as though he would never let him go.

Pulling Vin up flush with his body, Chris felt Vin pull the towel away from his body. Now there was nothing, but a little blue thong stopping the two men from touching and tasting everywhere they could reach.

Grabbing a handful of Vins glorious mane of hair, Chris pulled Vins head back exposing the long slender neck. Nipping, sucking and kissing his way down the neck, Chris felt Vin trembling in his arms. Pausing, Chris murmured, "Shhhh…, Vin. I’ll stop if you want me to."

A raspy drawl replied "I have my gun on the table by the bed and I’ll use if you stop."

Laughing softly Chris continued with his exploration of the exquisite body in front of him. Biting down at the juncture of Vins shoulder and neck, Chris sucked hard. Vin groaned and arched his back, pushing his groin into Chris’. Kissing and licking the dark bruise he had left on Vins shoulder; Chris soothed sting of his bite.

Gripping Vin tightly around the upper back, Chris put his other arm around Vins hips and slipped the sharpshooter flat onto the bed. Immediately covering the younger man, Chris gave one last lick to the shoulder bruise. Gazing down at the young man in his arms, Chris growled, "Now you belong to me Tanner. I’ve marked you as mine. You know how possessive I can be."

Smiling slightly, Vin replied "Maybe I should mark you as mine. You’re to good looking not to get a lot of offers."

Brushing Vins hair off his forehead, Chris raised up and put Vins hand over his heart.

"You have marked me, Cowboy. My heart is yours for always. Since you came on the scene I haven’t even noticed anyone else. You have no idea the erotic dreams I’ve had of the two of us together."

Letting his hand drift across Chris chest, Vin gently squeezed one of Chris’ nipples. Feeling Chris begin to gently knead his ass, Vin said, "Maybe you should show me some of those dreams. We can make them a reality. I’ve been waiting a long time for you to take me, Cowboy. That’s been my dream."

Swooping down Chris again claimed his lover’s lips, feeling the lips open under his, Chris plundered the honeyed depths.

Distracting Vin with the kiss, Chris pulled the blue thong off the sharpshooter and tossed it across the room.

Chris continued kissing and nipping his way down Vins chest. Pausing at the rosy nipples he sucked at each until they were standing tall.

Groaning, Vin grasped the blond head and held Chris close to his chest, urging the blond to continue his assault on the sensitive skin.

Sliding his hand down, Chris grasped Vins shaft and began to stroke it. Hearing Vin begin to pant, Chris raised his head and glanced at Vins face as the young man arched his back as his orgasm seared through him.

Slowly, coming back down to earth, Vin tried to get his breathing under control. Blushing he stared at the ceiling, to embarrassed to look at Chris who had moved to lie beside the young man.
After wiping his hand on a towel, Chris reached out and gently stroked his fingers down Vins hot cheek. Grasping Vins chin he pulled the beautiful face around to look at him.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, Vin. I found it highly sexy. Besides when you came I was so turned on I lost it to."

Not quite trusting Chris, Vin glanced down and found that Chris to had found his release.

"Vin, …Cowboy I you to answer a question for me. It’s real important. How many men have you had sex with? I need to know so I can make it good for you. I want you to remember this night forever."

Chris watched, as Vin became even redder. The young man licked his lips and started worrying at the lower lip.

Reaching out Chris put his finger over Vins mouth. Pulling gently he worked the lip away from the white teeth. Leaning down he licked the kissed the swollen lips.

"Those lips belong to me now. So you take care of them and that means no chewing on them. Got that Angel."

Vins mouth fell open. "Angel, what the hell you calling me Angel for. That’s….."

Vins argument was cut off as Chris mouth descended once again to devour him. Many minutes later, Chris allowed Vin to surface for breath.

"You are an Angel, you entered my life and pulled me back from hell. So, when we’re alone I’ll call you Angel. Now back to the question you’re trying to avoid answering. Have you ever had sex with a man?"

"I guess Angel is okay, I’ll think of something to call you."

Hearing the deep sigh from Chris, Vin added "No, I’ve never had sex with another man. Hell, Chris I’ve only had sex with a couple of women. I guess I’m just not experienced at all, does that bother you?"

Putting his hands on Vins hot cheeks, Chris waited until the blue eyes raised to his. Chris smiled then kissed each cheek, then the tip of Vins nose.

"Bother me, never. That is the biggest turn on I’ve ever had. The fact that you trust and love me enough to allow me to be the first and only person into your body is the most amazing gift anyone has ever given me. You are the most giving, gentle sensitive man I have ever met. I really don’t know what I have done to deserve you. I do know that I’ll never let you go."

"Don’t want you to let me go. I was just existing until I met you. I never had a real friend until you walked into my life in that warehouse. It’s a miracle that you want me. You are better educated, smarter and could have anyone you want. Just to warn you, Cowboy, I’ll never let you go, either. I need you to breathe and I need you to face the day."

"We need each other, Vin. As far as the education, I just went to school and had more opportunities. You have the knowledge of life, of nature and a serenity that I envy. We complete each other, now and forever."

So saying Chris kissed the man he had been waiting his whole life for. Several minutes passed as the two men kissed and touched each other.

Making sure that Vin was fully prepared and almost incoherent with need Chris gently possessed his shy innocent lover raising them to new heights of ecstasy. Taking it slow, Chris began to thrust into the tight, hot channel, feeling Vin begin to push back. Keeping a tight rein on his need, Chris vowed to take it slow and not take a chance on accidentally hurting his young lover.

"Faster, Chris…please faster….I need you… God Chris deep….feels so good…push deep." Vin shouted Chris name as he spent his seed on the blanket.

Chris thrust harder and came deep in the hot channel of his Angel. Falling forward he barely missed landing on Vins back, twisting so that he lay next to the sharpshooter. Chris reached out and pulled Vin into his arms, tucking the curly head under his chin.

For several minutes, the two men cuddled together as they got their breathing under control.

Reaching down Chris snagged the towel off the floor. He whispered softly "I’m going to get us cleaned up a little. To tired for a shower right now. Besides I want to hold you for awhile."

Getting a sleepy nod from Vin, Chris carefully checked Vin for any tears or blood. He didn’t want to frighten the young man, but he had to check for his own piece of mind. Seeing nothing but a little redness, Chris breathed a sigh of relief. Wiping Vin carefully, he cleaned himself and threw the towel across the room. Tugging the blanket from underneath Vin, Chris tossed it on the floor. Snuggling back down next to his lover, Chris pulled Vin back into his arms, tucking the tousled head under his chin.

"You okay, Angel? I didn’t hurt you did I?

"It was wonderful, Chris. I never felt so loved and cherished."

"That was just the beginning, there is more for us to try and experiment with. See what we like and what isn’t for us. When we wake up we’ll take a shower and head out to the ranch for a few days. Next time we go to bed, I want you to take me. I can’t wait to feel you in me. In the bed we are equal partners, I’m not the boss. Got it?"

"I got it, Cowboy. I don’t think I ever heard you talk this much. I kind of like it. It makes me feel special."

Yawning Vin murmured " I think my cold medicine is making me a little sleepy so can we go to sleep, or I won’t even be able to get it up."

Laughing Chris replied "I doubt that, but I’m tired to. With you in my arms I should sleep like a baby. And Angel you are special, always have been."

So saying the two men fell into a deep sleep.

A couple of hours later the phone rang. Chris grabbed it quickly before it could wake Vin up.

"This damn well better be an emergency," Chris growled into the phone.

"Whoa, Stud. Hell, I gave you time to chat the boy up, then get on with more physical conversations. What more do you want," Buck Wilmington’s voice came over the phone line.
In the background, Chris could hear glasses tinkling, people talking and laughing and loud music. Figuring out Buck was at the bar Chris said, "I take it CJ found you and told you your plan worked. Damn it Buck it could have backfired. I was damn pissed when Vin went off with CJ. What if I had come over here and really lost my temper. Did you think about that?"

"Yeah, Chris I did. I also know that you would never hurt that boy no matter how bad you lost your temper. I just knew that I needed to push you in Vins direction. The two of you are perfect for each other. I was right, wasn’t I. Now tell me, I know how good you are, remember college. How good is Junior?"

"Buck, you will never change, I guess I should thank you for getting us together. How was Vin, he was perfect, and that is all I’m going to tell you. Do not bother us again. I will call you in a couple of days. Thanks, old friend."

"You’re welcome, Stud. Tell Junior hello and tell him to be happy. You be happy to, Chris. You both deserve it."

Hanging up the phone, Chris looked down at the young man in his arms. Brushing the back of his fingers down the soft cheek of the sharpshooter, Chris pulled his lover closer and snuggled down to go back to sleep. After all tomorrow was another day and he was finally looking forward to all his tomorrows.

END