Title: Smoke Gets in your Eyes

Author:Leslie Massey

Fandom:MacGyver

Pairing:MacGyver/Murdoc

rating:NC-17

Warning: Creative uses of Herbs

Archive: Yes, All posted Lists

Disclaimer: Don't own them. I just want to watch

Feedback: I need you to feed my muse.

Constructive flames will even be read The following story is a complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is only a result of my amazing psychic abilities and costs $3.99 a minute. All other standard disclaimers apply. Now may I present

 

SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES

by LESLIE MASSEY
9/00

Murdoc had been following MacGyver now for the best part of four hours. This hadn't been his intention when he tooled into town that afternoon.

It was Friday, the beginning of the last three-day weekend before school started and summer was officially over. People were almost desperate to get places and do things...any things, before being stuffed back into a regimented routine, but not Murdoc. He had done a pair of extremely well paying hits in June and decided to kick back for awhile.

It didn't take long before he was bored shitless. After going to a museum, a few art galleries, seeing a bunch of insipid movies, and catching up on unread back issues of BLUEBOY, there was pretty much nothing left to do. He almost called HIT just to see what was shakin' but stopped himself right before he dialed the last number. He realized that going back on his announced vacation plans would be showing a weakness on his part. * Can't have that, * he thought ruefully.

He was heading over to a bar he knew that tried to emulate an authentic English pub. It wasn't perfect, but they had real English ale, and a satellite dish that allowed them to pick up rugby matches. The place was good for a few pints and a couple of games of darts. And since they were in the States, he didn't have to worry about getting his arse blown up by the IRA. He was half way there when out of the corner of his eye he saw MacGyver walking down the street and turn into a corner shop.

* Change Of plans. * Murdoc thought gleefully as he whipped into a deserted handicapped spot. Throwing up a blue place card that he had filched somewhere, he hopped out of his new black SUV. He didn't feel guilty at all over depriving a legitimate parker of that spot. After all the crap he had been through with MacGyver he should be allowed to straddle two spaces!

When he got to the store MacGyver had disappeared into, the assassin realized he couldn't go in. It was a dinky hole-in-the-wall place that was too small for more then two or three customers at a time. He wouldn't be able to melt in to the background, so he just stood outside and studied the window display. There were tie-dyed tee shirts and posters of Hendrex and Joplin. An array of crystals glittered brightly in the afternoon sun. A small squiggle lettered sign declared the name of the store to be The WAYBACK PLAYBACK. Murdoc couldn't imagine what MacGyver could possibly want in a place like this. He knew the veghead Boy Scout was only two steps away from becoming a complete tree hugger, but could he be so far gone as to have fallen into that new age crystal We-are-the-world crap?

"God, I hope not," Murdoc muttered. It was bad enough that he had to start from step one on the seduction scale every time he wanted to bang the guy, but if he had to add deprogramming to the list as well...The end results would not be worth the effort.

Hearing the bells tinkle on the front door, the smaller man quickly moved to a newspaper dispenser. It was wasted effort since MacGyver was crossing the street heading toward a Safeway market. Without a second thought, the killer dashed into the store and looked around. No one was there except him and one lone clerk. With his long greasy hair, John Lennon glasses and fringed buck skinned jacket, he looked ready to say, "Beam me back to the sixties Scotty." Murdoc marched over and grabbing him by the collar demanded, "That man who was just in here. What did he buy?"

The clerk sneered at him and answered. "What are you man...a Federally? Hey man; let's see your warrant. I don't nark out to the Man.man. So, let's see your badge."

Murdoc pulled out a 9 millimeter Glock and pressed it to the hippie's forehead. "Badge? Badge? I don't need no stinkin' badge." With a yank, he slammed the clerk face first onto the glass counter, knocking over a display of rub on tattoos of a man telling everyone to 'Keep on Truckin.'

"All right dude...No need to get so hostile man... Be cool, be cool..." The clerk stammered. "It's no big deal, he just bought a six shooter."

Murdoc was shocked. In fact, he could not have been more surprised if the Queen Mum herself had just French kissed him. With one smooth move, he holstered his gun and pulled out a hypodermic syringe. Plunging it into the clerks arm, he injected an extra heavy dose of his patented U.B.Sleepin' drug. The hippie staggered back, a beatific smile on his face.

"Oh, Wow! Far out man... I was wrong about you... You Federallies and all riiiight!" With a crash, he fell to the ground and began to snore.

Quickly, Murdoc ran back to his SUV and within two minutes he was parked in front of Safeway. He hopped into the back and in three minutes he hopped out looking like a completely different person. Wearing a strap-on fat suit, a Hawaiian moo-moo, fuzzy pink slippers, rhinestone butterfly glasses and a wig with hair curlers in it... He looked like a cross between Divine and Dame Edna. Grabbing a shopping cart he waddled into the store.

Knowing MacGyvers habits as well as his own, Murdoc headed over to the produce section... Nope, not there. It was the same on the health food aisle. The killer thought he had actually lost him when their carts collided.

"Sorry Mame," Mac offered as he moved past, not giving the disguised assassin a second glance.

Murdoc was struck speechless as he watched the trouble shooter head down the cookie aisle. He saw Mac place bags of Double Stuff Oreos and NutterButters almost reverently into his cart. Mallowmars and Keebler Fudge Shoppe Shortbread followed. At the end of the Aisle, MacGyver stood by the Hostess display, a box of Twinkies in one hand, HoHos in the other. Glancing back and forth, he tried to make up his mind, then shrugged and tossed them both into his rapidly filling basket.

Next stop...Chip and dips. Nacho Doritos, Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles, Cheetos and Pizza Pringles, French onion and bean dips with an extra large can of Cheez Wiz. A twenty-four case of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Another of Mountain Dew. The additions seemed to be endless.

* No, no, no! * Murdoc thought shaking his head. * I did not see Me I-don't-eat-anything-with-a-face grab two bags of pork skins. *

Following Mac to the check out, he scanned a copy of the Weekly World News while MacGyver waited his turn. Murdoc had become so engrossed in the article about recent sightings if BatBoy that he almost missed seeing Mac pushing his cart out of the store. Keeping a safe distance behind, the killer jumped into the SUV and watched Mac cross the street. He circled the block once while the younger man loaded up his jeep and then they both headed out of town.

For the most part, the drive was uneventful. Murdoc was able to stay relatively close to Mac's jeep for the first ninety minutes due to heavy Get-the-fuck-out-of-my-way-the-kids-are-screaming-in-my-ear-why-didn't-we-use-condoms-traffic. However, as they moved deeper into the mountains, passing all the public camping grounds, the cars thinned out until it was only Mac and the killer winding their way higher and higher. Murdoc was forced to drop almost a full mile behind or risk being spotted.

* Where the hell is he going? * The assassin wondered. * We are way out in the middle of Bum-Fucked-Egypt. Thank God there is only one road. * Whoops!...Spoke too soon.

Murdoc almost whipped by a small-unnoticed side road. If it hadn't been for a plume of dust in the distance, the game would have been over before it even started. Slamming the SUV in reverse, he quickly backed up and took the narrow road. After about sixteen miles of bumping over a one-track goat trail, he came to a chain link fence with a large warning sign... No Trespassing Property of the U.S. Government All Violators will be prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law

"Yeah, yeah...Bite me." Murdoc muttered using a large set of bolt cutters to remove a formerly impressive looking lock. Driving through, he closed the gate making it look completely undisturbed. As an after thought, he clipped on a lock of his own. "It wouldn't due to be interrupted at a crucial time," He smiled, climbing back into his ride and continuing slowly ahead.

Coming to the top of an incline, Murdoc hid his vehicle deep in a corpse of trees. He grabbed a pair of binoculars and crawled to the lip of an over hang. The air had a sharp sweet tangy taste to it which seemed familiar in some way to the assassin. He just couldn't quite put his finger on the memory. Oh well, he would, sooner or later. Looking down on the scene below, he saw that Mac had all ready set up a comfortable 3-man tent, had a campfire going, and had put the food coolers in easy to reach places. Scanning quickly right then left; Murdoc couldn't see any other cars or people. In fact, MacGyver was nowhere to be found. "No other people...Then what was all that food for?" The killer muttered. The whole situation was getting weirder by the minute.

"Well, first things first... Where are you hiding, MacGyver my sweet?" Murdoc asked, beginning a slow and thorough search of the area. "Come out, come out where ever you are... What the Bloody Hell...!?"

To both sides of Mac's make shift campground were large cultivated fields. A fully matured crop that Murdoc finally recognized, though he had never seen such majestic quantities before. It was a professionally cultivated fields of ...Marihuana... Pot... Weed... Ganja... And right in the middle of it, frolicking as carefree as a wood nymph, was MacGyver. If Murdoc weren't seeing this with his own two eyes he would never have believed it. The troubleshooter was running first to one plant then to another. Hugging, sniffing, almost grinding against the bud heavy stalks, as giddy as a schoolgirl. Then to top it all off, he raised his arms into the air, threw back his head, gave a shout, and began doing what Murdoc would swear was the Snoopy Happy Dance.

Down below, unaware that he was being observed, MacGyver stopped dancing, gave a big sigh, and pulled a large burlap sack out of his backpack. Snicking his trusty pocket knife open, he cut loose a bud about twice the size of his hand from a bounteous top heave plant. Mac moved randomly from row to row, cutting only the biggest and the best buds, making sure he never took too much from any one plant. It didn't take long before his little knife was dripping with fragrant resin. * Well, that's gonna be a bitch to clean, * he thought, popping a long juicy stem into his mouth and chewing in contemplation. When the bag was full, he tied the top securely then cut an extra six buds which he held in one arm as he made his way back to his camp site.

* Medicinal pot... This is going to be a great weekend." Mac grinned to himself, the smile almost splitting his face in half. * No Pete to boss me around. No Penny jabbering endlessly. No Jack coming up with some idiotic scam, and more importantly, not even...*

"Hello MacGyver." A very familiar voice cut into his thoughts. "Planning a little celebration?"

With a jolt, Mac skidded to a stop; his over loaded arms fumbling as three buds came loose and fell into the campfire. There was a "Whoosh" as they caught on fire and began sending out a huge cloud of smoke, which immediately engulfed Murdoc, blocking him from view.

Mac glared at the killer knowing that it was a wasted effort that went unseen. "I can't believe this! One weekend a year. Three lousy days. Seventy-two friggen' hours. That's all I ask for. Not a raise, not a new car, not even dental coverage. Three hundred and sixty two day a year I bust my hump for everyone else. Pete sends me every where this side of the River Styx. Puts my life on the line as easy as he wipes his ass, and do I complain? NO! Between bailing Jack out of jail and yanking his butt out of the fire financially and having to listen to Penny babbling about everything under the sun. Nothing of which she knows anything about I might add, I have little to no time off. And when it seems like I can relax once in a while...YOU show up. Crawling out from whatever rock you were hiding under, with your typical 'Hello MacGyver'. Well, I'm sick of it. So fine... What do you want? What have you got to say THIS time?'

During Mac's tirade, Murdoc had been completely immersed in wave after wave of choking sweet smoke. It took all his self-control not to cough and gag. As the troubleshooter began to wind down, the cloud began to thin enough so that he could actually see who was raving and bitching at him. He looked up at the irate taller man with watery eyes that were quickly turning red.

"Hello MacGyver," he intoned. "Planning a little celebration?'

Mac stared at the assassin with amazement. "Didn't you just say that?"

"Did I? Well it must have been important if I repeated myself." Murdoc answered.

Mac would have been amused if not for the wavering 9 millimeter pointing at his face. He had a gut feeling that Murdoc wasn't here to kill him, but just to be a royal pain in the ass. So making a judgment call, he walked right past the surprised man and went to his jeep.

"Hey! Where in the bloody hell are you going? No one just walks away from me," the killer blustered jumping to his feet. Stalking over to where Mac was fiddling with something in the front seat he tapped the troubleshooter none too gently on the shoulder with his gun. "What are you doing?"

MacGyver pulled out a strange looking stacked machine and placed it on the hood. "This is the Super Duper Ronce 5-tiered Dehydrator. It plugs into the lighter in the jeep and will dry out my pot in twenty minutes flat. It was a steal by the way. It came with a set of Ginzu knives and a bamboo steamer."

That said, Mac emptied out a tray of dried out bud and re-packed all five tiers with the loose buds he had been carrying. Pushing past the befuddled killer yet again, he walked over to the campfire, sat down, and pulling out a pack of extra wide Zig Zag rolling papers began to create a couple of massive spliffs. Murdoc not knowing what to make of this, wandered back over and sat down, looking at MacGyver like he was some alien from another planet.

"So tell me my darling," he began. "Since when did you start doing drugs?"

"I don't do drugs. Marihuana is not a drug; it's an herb. Drugs are created, made in labs. Herbs are grown and used in their natural state... as God intended them to be. And, if you're going to be a big downer then go away. I only get access to this place three days a year and I'm going to make the most of it." Mac concluded, putting a final lick to a joint as big around as his thumb and twice as long.

"Did you get all the seeds out?"

"Look Murdoc, I won't tell you how to kill people and you don't tell me how to roll a doobie," Mac smiled. "So here ya go... Spark it Sparkie."

As Murdoc reached over to take the offering, their fingers touched and it felt like a jolt of electricity shot through him. Their eyes met and he could see barely concealed lust bubbling just below the surface. *Well, what do you know, * he thought. * Better sex through herbal foreplay... This could get very interesting. *

The assassin quickly lit up and took a short hit which he blew out immediately so as not to get that nasty paper taste. He then inhaled deeply, sucking down about a fifth of the massive joint and held it. Mac looked impressed as he took his own hit. In the growing dusk there was silence except for the crackling and popping from the fire and the occasional snort. Both of them could feel the smoke expanding in their lungs, permeating their entire beings.

It was ironic, Murdoc thought, that Nature Boy had to release first. However, he wasn't far behind. Neither one of them had much to say to each other as they continued to pass the doob back and forth until it was a quarter-inch roach. While this was going on, MacGyver had been a busy boy rolling joint after joint. Rather than singe his fingers, he tossed the roach into the flames, then added a few more logs.

"So, Murdoc. Not one choke or cough. Guess you're not a virgin at this," Mac laughed.

"I've got news for you, MacGyver my sweet. It's been a long time since I've been a virgin at anything."

They both laughed at that while Mac fired up another. He cringed as Murdoc scratched his nose with the barrel of his gun.

"For Gods sake Murdoc! Put that damn gun away before you blow your head off."

"I never knew you cared MacGyver."

"I don't. I just don't want to have to pick pieces of your brain out of the Cheetos."

The assassin smiled and waved the gun slowly in front of Mac's face. "Let's talk about your gun for a moment."

"What gun?"

"Don't play stupid with me. The one you bought from that hippie...The six shooter."

MacGyver started laughing so hard he almost fell off the cooler he was sitting on. Unfortunately, he had also just taken a really big hit and started choking as well. As his face grew redder and redder Murdoc was afraid that his favorite hump was about to have a stroke.

Good Lord Man, calm down before you hack up a lung," he cried, slapping him on the back.

As Mac caught his breath, he wiped the tears from his eyes and commented. "Well you know what they say... If you don't cough, you don't get off. WOW! What a head rush."

Murdoc pointed his gun in an unsteady but still threatening manner. "Your gun MacGyver."

"Fine, fine." Mac dug through his backpack and started to pull something out.

"SLOWLY, MacGyver."

The troubleshooter smiled as he handed the slightly nervous killer a purple gadget. It was almost a foot long with a curving mouthpiece and a small carburetor half way down the side. It was quite obviously a water pipe, but what made it so unique was the six bowls on a rotating groove.

"This is my six shooter... Are you scared yet?" Mac laughed.

"What's the point in having six bowls?"

"You load all the bowls at once so you don't have to worry about being so buzzed that you can't load. Then when one is dusted you click a new bowl into place."

Murdoc roared with laughter. "You've got to be kidding me. Listen, my darling, being too high to load a pipe is natures way of saying you've had enough. Now quit Bogarting that joint."

Mac passed it over then loaded all six bowls of the pipe and set it aside. He had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

"So Murdoc. Am I to assume that we are having yet another temporary truce, or do I have to worry about you blowing me away?"

Murdoc smiled and slid his gun out of sight. "You might get blown away tonight love, but it won't be by THIS gun."

Mac looked shocked, and the assassin colored a bit. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes."

"Shit!"

For a long while, both were silent as though deep in thought as the sun set below the horizon. The campfire threw strange twisting shadows across their faces. 'Two sides of the same coin.' Murdoc had once said. One light, one dark. Angelic cherub and demonic anti-Christ. Thrown together by fate and choice time and time again.

Finally Murdoc sighed. "Well, come over here and sit by me pet... and bring those Mallowmars with you."

MacGyver grabbed a couple of bags of cookies and the Doritos and sat himself on the ground leaning against Murdoc's slender legs. The killer tore into the chocolate treats and Mac scarfed one NutterButter after another. They both washed it down with ice cold Mountain Dew. When the bags were finished, Murdoc sparked another fatty and watched Mac begin to decimate the chips. Almost unconsciously he began playing with the younger man's long thick locks, curling them around his fingers. He tugged on the sensitive hairs at the base of Macs neck and smiled as he felt the shivers flow through that strong muscular body.

He noticed Mac piling chip after chip on his bent knee. While Doritos were not his favorite, he appreciated the gesture and started eating them. After about the fifth one he noticed something was slightly out of place. "MacGyver, why are these chips wet?"

Mac glanced over. "Oh God! Murdoc don't eat those! I've just been licking the nacho spices off of them."

The smaller man sputtered and tossed the remaining sodden chips into the fire. "MacGyver, that is so gross. Just what I wanted... Spit flavored corn chips."

"Shut up. You've had worse in your mouth," Mac retorted.

"I suppose you're right."

At that, they both got the giggles. Every time they tried to quit it would just start up again. More then a good dozen hits were ruined by one catching the others eye and then someone would snort, try to suck it back in, then lose it completely. You would have thought they were a couple of immature high school kids

"So tell me my darling. What were you planning to do with that big sack of weed?" Murdoc asked.

"I'm taking it home. It'll last me until this time next year."

"MacGyver, as many times as I've broken into your place I have never smelled pot. How do you cover it up?"

Mac smiled. "All right, this is MacGyverism #137. You take an empty toilet paper roll, stuff a couple of dryer fabric sheets inside, then when you take your hit you blow out into the tube. It not only catches the pot smoke, It also makes your place smell like spring flowers."

"MacGyver." Murdoc murmured in an amazed voice. "Who ever knew that you had embraced the dark side and that your personal Darth Vader is played be Cheech and Chong."

Mac laughed. "Everyone is so damn sure that I'm Mr. Perfect and I'm not. Of course on the other hand, I'm not nearly as rotten as you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I believe in giving credit where credit is due."

The assassin stood and stretched. "I can't believe how fast Mountain Dew goes through you. I'll be right back."

MacGyver hopped up. "Actually, that sounds like a good idea. My back teeth are floating."

Together they strolled over to the near by bushes and proceeded to make an offering to Mother Nature. Mac looked down at Murdoc's formidable tool. "So tell me... Did you ever name it?"

For a moment Murdoc looked puzzled, but then he saw what Mac was gazing at. "No. Did you name yours?"

"Yeah... Willy and the Twins."

Murdoc started laughing so hard he almost pissed on his boots. "Not all that creative... Cute maybe. Tell you what my darling, you can name mine."

They had both zipped up and were returning to the campfire when Mac commented, "I'll have to think about it."

"Actually, you're more then welcome to sleep on it." The killer replied slyly.

Mac stopped cold in his tracks, looked at Murdoc and answered, "I plan on it."

As Murdoc turned around Mac went to him, into his arms, into his kiss. The full lips were gentle and he lingered there for awhile before opening his mouth to welcome the invasion of Murdoc's tongue, wet and ripe against his own. Placing his hands on the smaller man's shoulders he pushed firmly, trying to guide him in the direction of the tent. Taking Mac's cue, the assassin slowly backed up, his lips never leaving Mac's aggressive ones. Both sets of hands were busy trying to undo each other's shirts.

As they reached the tent, Mac unzipped the door flap, holding it open. "After you... Age before beauty."

Murdoc giggled and bent to climb in jumping slightly as MacGyver gave his ass a hard squeeze and a slap. * This is going to be great,* he thought. The troubleshooter had never been this sexually commanding before.

Before Mac joined him inside, he snagged the six shooter and a couple of cans of Pepsi. When he climbed in, he found the killer sitting cross-legged on the sleeping bag, his boots and socks already off.

"Do hope you're not in too much of a hurry," Mac smiled. "I want you to experience what's known as the sauna effect." This said, he zipped the tent closed and fired up the first loaded bowl.

Murdoc was kind of amused and kind of put off at the delay. But far be it for him to show anything but top of the line restraint and patience. He took a hit and held it. When they both exhaled, the smoke hung thick in the air. After three more hits each, they could barely see each other. Mac clicked the full second bowl into place and moved so close to the assassin that his legs were straddling him.

"SHOTGUN!!" Mac shouted.

Murdoc jerked away going into a half roll and pulling out his gun. "WHERE? ... WHERE?" He yelled, looking around frantically for an unseen foe.

MacGyver could barely contain himself he was laughing so hard. "Oh, shit Murdoc, you are such a trip. There's no shotgun. I meant to do a shotgun. That means I take a deep hit then blow it directly into your mouth and lungs. I'm sure glad I just took a leak cuz that last move of yours would have made me wet myself."

Murdoc glared at the mirthful younger man for a moment then returned to his previous position. Before Mac took his hit he pulled his shirt off and did the same for the angry stoned man in front of him.

After sucking down one of the biggest tokes of his life, he struggled to hold it then pulled Murdoc close, kissing him deeply as he shotgunned the smoke down his throat. The killer felt his bones turn to water and his head become light as air. When Mac began to run his hands over his chest he could see and feel the caresses even with his eyes closed. He felt his belt and pants being removed and heard MacGyver doing the same.

He was forced to open his eyes when he felt Mac begin to stroke his hard shaft through his snug black bikini briefs. They continued playing shotgun and Murdoc realized that Mac would tease and stimulate his cock only when he was holding his hits, and would stop when he was forced to exhale. Because of this, he was holding his breath almost to the point of passing out. Two more bowls were dusted while playing this game. By then the smoke was so thick you would have thought they were at a Grateful Dead concert.

Murdoc had completely lost his briefs and eternity ago, and was so damn aroused that he'd almost be willing to turn himself in to Interpol in exchange for some release. But Mac just kept playing, seemingly in no hurry. He went from stroking the iron hard shaft to tickling the small smooth sensitive area just behind the killers balls. Then, he stopped... Totally.

Lost in his desire, Murdoc writhed on the sleeping bag wordlessly inviting Mac to join him... to touch him. He drew up one knee, opening himself to the trouble shooters hungry gaze... A gaze so intense he could feel it like a million tiny fingers tingling over his hot flesh. His hips moved, drawing Mac's eyes back to his glistening cock.

Setting the pipe well out of the way of possible spillage, MacGyver placed one hand flat in the middle of the assassin's heaving chest... Then he shoved, causing him to sprawl ungracefully spread eagle on the down-filled sleeping bag.

Murdoc gasped with delight as Mac slowly moved down to bathe first one trembling thigh then the other with hot wet kisses. He came to a stop poised directly over the killers rampant erection and slowly lowered his head, his long silky blond hair hung like a curtain around his face and teased over the sensitive head of Murdoc's cock. This situation was straight out of one of his wildest fantasies about corrupting this overly moral 'Good' man. MacGyver wrapped one long lock of hair around the whimpering man's throbbing shaft, then began to stroke his hand along its length. Murdoc's hips started moving in an uncontrollable I-want-to-fuck-now motion. *My God, * he thought, *No wonder Fabio is so popular. *

Mac stilled the others hips with firm hands, then drew the ridged shaft as far as he could into his mouth. Murdoc slipped a hand into MacGyver's hair, running the tousled strands through his fingers as he subtly guided that talented mouth. The troubleshooter defiantly rubbed his stubbled cheek along the length of Murdoc's sensitive shaft, smiling as he watched the tormented man's hips jerk uncontrollably. Then, his tongue darted out quick as a snake to flick the oozing slit. With a cry, Murdoc thrust forward, forcing his cock deep down Mac's throat causing him to gag a bit at the sneak attack.

Cautiously Mac slid his full lips back down the purpling shaft, exploring the textured underside with a probing tongue. They soon developed a compatible rhythm as the strong muscles in Mac's tongue and throat quickly drove Murdoc out of his fucking mind and beyond any semblance of control. He cried out as his orgasm violently shook him. Spasming wildly deep in Mac's mouth, the younger man instinctively swallowed all that Murdoc gave him, but still wanted more.

Murdoc lay flat on his back with one arm thrown across his eyes. His chest was heaving and something that sounded suspiciously like a wheeze was coming from his gasping mouth. His fingers were still entwined in MacGyver's hair as he cuddled with his head nestled on the killers chest. Mac smiled broadly, tracing the thin line of hair that began at Murdoc's navel and trailed down to his pubes. As the tired assassin's breathing slowed and his heartbeat returned to something close to normal, he tugged on MacGyver's hair, pulling him up until they were at eye level.

"It's hard to believe that you'd never done this until I jumped you three years age." Murdoc noted. "You're a quick study."

"Oh, please stop kind sir. You make me blush." Mac replied in a fake southern belle accent.

By now, the smoke had thinned out some, so of course it was time to spark up again while Murdoc was personally reloading. Mac fired up bowl four and they quickly passed it and downed a couple more sodas. As chilly as it was outside you would have thought the two illicit lovers were smack dab in the middle of a Steve Reeves movie with the amount of sweat standing out on both of their well formed physics.

Without warning the killer leaned over and sharply flicked the troubleshooter on the tip of his nose, causing him to jump in surprise... Round two had begun. Over the last few years, Murdoc was well aware that a little pain mixed with the pleasure really floated Mac's boat, so for every gentle stroke, he added a few pinches and a little slap.

MacGyver began to shiver as Murdoc's hands started their skillful work. His senses were enormously heightened, partly from all the weed they had smoked, and partly from the passionate action that had all ready occurred. The light brush of the killers slender fingers across his chest became charged as it turned to firmer strokes trailing down his ribs to his stomach. He arched into a startling erotic circling of his nave. Around and around, then back up again. One ridged finger tracing a design around a tender nipple until it began working the hard nub with almost painful pinches. He moaned involuntary, his hands kneading Murdoc's shoulders as he dipped his head to suckle wetly at one of Mac's tortured nipples.

"Murdoc... Now... Please!... Do me NOW!"

"Shhh... Not yet my sweet. We're not nearly to that point yet," The assassin whispered, kissing him tenderly. He trailed more lingering kisses down Mac's rugged cheek, across his jaw. The moist teasing tongue flicked down his throat, slower across his collarbone, on his nipples again just for the briefest of moments, then probing into the hollow of his navel.

MacGyver's cock was so engorged that it lay almost flat against his belly throbbing in rhythm with his pounding heart. His groans echoed through the tent. His voice rasping and harsh in his need.

"Murdoc, PLEASE! I want you in me." Mac's words were slurred as he reached out, blind with passion, clutching at his exquisite torturer.

"All right MacGyver. Do you have any lube? It will make this alot easier."

"Wait, let me think...No lube, but there's Cheez Wiz."

"I am NOT going to grease up with CHEEZ WIZ!! Why not use some of that chunky salsa dip?" Murdoc laughed.

"God, that would burn. How about Hershey's Chocolate sauce?"

"Get it."

Murdoc enjoyed the view as MacGyver hopped up totally naked and fumbled with the tent flap in his haste to exit.

*My God, * the killer thought. *His ass is so tight I bet I could bounce a quarter off of it." He made a mental note to try it sometime.

Outside, Mac was moving at warp nine. He hadn't realized just how friggen' cold it was. He could feel his erection begin to deflate in the chilly night air. *Oh well, Murdoc can just do a bit of fluffing, * he grinned. As he dug through a cooler he saw something better then chocolate syrup, and a bit less sticky.

Coming back inside, he tossed Murdoc a can of whipped cream. Popping the lid off and shaking it up, the assassin asked. "What were you going to put this on?"

"You, you idiot."

"I meant if I wasn't here."

"Actually, I like to eat it by itself."

Murdoc shook his head. "You're lucky you eat healthy most of the year because your body's a garbage can tonight."

Without saying anything else, Murdoc's strong arms closed around him as the sensual mouth met his in a firm kiss. His own lips parted, needing, silently begging. The assassin's hand cupped his head as he took dominating possession of Mac's mouth. Then somehow the younger man found himself lying supine on the sleeping bag, his naked body humming in the coolness of the night air, yearning to be taken by the hot smoothness of the flesh less then a breath away from his own.

MacGyver groaned as he felt Murdoc's fingers begin to tease the tight muscle ring of his ass, slowly working one then two digits in and out, gently stretching and preparing him for the invasion to come. Mac's cock was almost visibly throbbing in anticipation. He had waited for so long, been patient for what seemed like an eternity.

Murdoc sprayed whip cream on his erection, spreading it thickly. He then stuck his fingers into Mac's mouth, allowing him to suck them clean. He draped the trouble shooters legs over his shoulders and nestled the swollen head of his cock against him, probing then stopping, probing then stopping. A little more a little closer each time to his ultimate goal. Mac was almost sobbing.

"NOW...NOW DAMN IT!"

With a sudden move Murdoc thrust upward, completely inside him, hard, with out warning. Even though Mac had been stretched by him earlier, he almost fainted from it this time. His gasping shriek quickly turned into a rhythmic moan as the killer pulled out and slammed in again, over and over.

"Murdoc... Oh Christ." He wailed.

Forcing himself to the hilt inside MacGyver, the assassin began to move even faster as he planted a soul-searing kiss on Mac's swollen lips.

"Murdoc, I'm gonna cum."

Angus felt like his whole body was a tensed cord ready to snap. The killers cock was pounding into him like a piston. It hurt like hell, but it was a pleasure-pain that Mac didn't want to stop.

Murdoc groaned. He was too close and he began to pump sporadically, his rhythm all skewered the closer he came to his release. He felt MacGyver's ass tighten. The younger man's cock pulsed with the friction of being rubbed between their two bodies. His body shivered and trembled and then the trouble shooter... well,... shot. His hot semen coating both of their bellys. Murdoc was right along for the ride as he climaxed, thrusting one last hard time, yowling as he did so.

Mac recovered a little sooner then the older man. He grabbed his tee shirt and wiped the sweat and cum and the melted whip cream off of them both. He winced a bit as he lit up the final bowl.

"Boy, am I gonna be sore tomorrow."

Murdoc, who was exhausted from his serious exertion and seven hours of a constant weed high, smirked at him.

"Well, my dear MacGyver," he began. "I'll have to remember to take it easier on you next time." He added under his breath, "I didn't realize that you couldn't take all of the ol' T.P.O.L."

Mac looked at him curiously. "What's T.P.O.L.?"

"Uh... Nothing... Never mind."

"Murdoc, what does T.P.O.L. stand for?"

The assassin turned bright red. "O.K. I lied about naming it." He said waving in the direction of his extremely worn out tool.

"So, what does it stand for?"

"Uh...mutter, mutter, hmm, mutter."

"Speak up, I can't hear you."

"Oh all right... It stands for Throbbing Python of Love." Murdoc snapped, turning on his side with his back to the now laughing younger man.

"Shut up and go to sleep," Murdoc grumbled.

Mac scooted closer and curled up tight against his sometimes lover and pulled a blanket over both of them.

"All right Murdoc...Don't have a hissssssy fit," he lisped.

"MACGYVER!!!"

As the night wore on, all that could be heard was the sounds of nature and the occasional burst of giggles from a much-amused troubleshooter.

 

THE END

Comments, flames, cyber-chocolates and naked virtual assassins
send to
Lesliesm22@yahoo.com