Title: The Gypsy in his Soul

Author: Tinnean

Fandom: Love and Human Remains

Pairing: David McMillan/Kane

Rating: R

Feedback email: Tinneantoo@aol.com

Disclaimers: These characters belong to Brad Fraser, although Guy and Mike are mine. I just let them run amok from time to time. The song lyrics are "Let Me Entertain You" from the score of
the musical Gypsy.

Archive: If I sent it to you, please feel free! Otherwise let me know.

Summary: This is in response to Peja's wedding challenge: a ring, rice, a satin pillow and a stripper. Twas the night before David and Kane's wedding...

Series/Sequel: part of the Poor Little Rich Boy series

Warning: m/m, language.



The Gypsy in his Soul
by Tinnean


For too many years David had tomcatted around, jeopardizing his emotional health, so his acting friends were thrilled that he was finally settling down and getting married. Unbeknownst to him, they got together with some of the friends he had made through Kane, his young lover, and decided to throw him a surprise bachelor party.

The play they were rehearsing, a prison drama that was actually a play within a play, with all the characters, including the female roles, portrayed by men, would never last much beyond opening night. On the pretext that they might as well celebrate its closing early, they planned to lure David to one of Amore's banquet rooms and throw him a major party, complete with cake and stripper.

Mike, the gang leader turned deli man who had been Kane's friend for so many years, was given the task of making sure the actor left for the restaurant without tipping his hand. They were just finishing a stir-fry meal Kane had wanted to experiment with, substituting brown rice for white rice, when Mike showed up at the enormous house the two men had spent months having remodeled. He grinned wryly at his young friend. "Saving it for the wedding?"

Kane's eyes grew wide at the unintentional double entendre. At least he thought it was unintentional, but he could never tell for sure with Mike. He grinned and stuck his tongue out at the other man.

Mike got himself under control and went into the story he had concocted to insure that Kane did not go with his lover to Amore's. "I really need a friendly ear, Kane! I'm having some problems with Candy and I don't know what to do with that girl! She's driving me freaking *nuts*! Yes, she will see me; no, she *won't* see me! I don't know where I stand with her! David doesn't need you to go to that thing. It isn't even a party, just some actors trying to mooch free drinks from the famous television actor!"

Kane pulled a face, and David said hastily, "I don't need to go to Amore's, Kane. They can do it without me! I'll stay with you and Mike."

Mike was too strong to panic. Yet. But Kane began to look a little green.

"C'mon, David," Mike wheedled. "You're with Kane all the time. I never even get to see him anymore, since you two moved in together. Go on out, have some fun, and let me spend a couple of hours with my bud!" He gave David a winning smile.

David gave him a confused glance. This was strange.

"Go ahead, David," Kane said, anxious to get his lover out of the house so their plans could go into effect. "I don't want you to get tired of me. Go be with your friends for a while."

The undercurrents went right over David's head. "Okay baby, if you insist. I won't be out too late, I promise. And I won't drink too much either. I have serious plans for your delicious bod later tonight!"

Delighted at the blush his words drew forth, David took Kane's left hand and rubbed his thumb over the tiger's eye stone on his ring finger. He raised it to his lips and pressed an openmouthed kiss to it, letting his tongue wrap about the ring and the finger it graced. Kane shuddered and leaned into his lover.

"David!"

The actor laughed and threaded his fingers into the hair that was no longer a shocking yellow, or a bright green, bringing the younger man's face to him for a kiss that stole the breath from both of them.

Mike was whistling tonelessly, gazing up at the ceiling. "If you gentlemen are finished corrupting me?"

Kane stepped back from his lover, a hectic flush covering his cheeks. David refused to let him go. He pulled him back into his embrace for one last kiss that quickly grew out of control. David wedged a thigh between his lover's knees, forcing them apart. He burrowed his hands in the back pockets of Kane's pants, forcing him to almost sit on his leg, controlling his movements, setting up a rocking motion that caused a deliciously hard friction against the crotch of his jeans.

David had decreed that for the four weeks before their wedding, they should not have sex. And he was kicking himself in the ass for that high-handed statement. Thank God their wedding was only a day away!

Kane was oblivious to everything else. His hands holding his lover's face still, his lips glued to David's, Kane slid his tongue in to fuck the older man's mouth. He rubbed himself frantically over David's thigh, his breath almost a whine as he struggled not to pass out from lack of oxygen. He pulled his head back, only to find himself wedged into a corner of the hallway, unable to move further, David's mouth seeking his own in a frenzy of desire.

It had been much too long, for both of them! "Come for me, baby!" David whispered hoarsely in his ear. That was all Kane needed to hear. He came apart in David's arms, clinging tightly.

The two lovers gazed into each other's eyes, slowly bringing their breathing under control. Kane leaned against the wall, and David leaned against Kane, nuzzling the spot under his left ear, just below the hoop earring his lover wore, that matched the one in his own ear.

"Is it safe to come out now?" Mike called, from the back of the house. David laughed and straightened.

"Sure, Mike. We just need to make a few adjustments and then I'll be out of here and leave you two to your tete a tete."

Mike watched wistfully as they climbed the stairs to the master suite which occupied the whole second floor. He'd like a relationship like that one day. Maybe he could convince Candy that he wasn't fucking with her. But she had been burned so many times before that it was impossible for her to trust a man who wasn't gay.

****

David was still unaware that the party was to celebrate his few remaining hours as a bachelor. His champagne glass was never allowed to go empty. Whenever he would be about to protest, someone would distract him and someone else would slyly refill his glass.

He listened absently to the off-color jokes and raunchy stories that his friends were swapping, and nibbled at the platter of hors d'oeuvres. Someone had brought along a boombox and the pulsing beat was starting to reverberate in his brain.

Nino, his regular waiter at Amore's, came bustling in, and David was positive that they were about to be tossed out for being too rowdy. Instead, the little man threw the double doors open with a flourish as an enormous, four-tiered wedding cake was wheeled in.

Perched on the top was a pair of grooms, one dressed in a black tux, and the other in a white tie and tails. David stared at it, bemused. Everyone in the room was clapping and cheering.

The music changed to a pounding, driving beat with an underlying seductiveness to it. The lights dimmed and a blue baby spot hit the cake. The top layer flew off and a figure began to emerge.

All David could see was the upper half of the person in the cake. A top hat perched on a riot of chestnut curls. Black silk concealed the upper face, the eyes seeming to search for someone. And then they found him, and he could see the lush lips part in a smile.

The figure's torso undulated lazily forward and then back, and a black tuxedo jacket was next to be revealed. She sat on the edge of the cake and quickly freed an elegant leg covered in thigh high black leather boots. The other leg followed and she unwound herself to stand easily with a hip thrust toward David.

She turned casually and began to step down, leaning forward to allow one of the men to give her a hand down from the cake. Her coat tails rode up. That movement afforded David an amazing view of the thong that parted the cheeks of her delectable ass.

One of his friends poked his shoulder. "Whacha think, Davey? Neat idea for a bachelor party, huh?"

David looked at him aghast. "What?"

"Hey, you're getting married, aincha? The groom gets a bachelor party!"

The stripper strutted around the room before approaching them, her body rippling sinuously.

"Let me...entertain you!" The voice was soft and breathy, and...

Very definitely male!

"Let me...make you smile!" The dark eyes seemed to trap his, and to his consternation, David felt himself grow hard.

With a start, he realized he was attracted to the dancer. In the months since he had been with Kane, he hadn't once looked at another man. And now, on the verge of their marriage, here he was lusting after some bimbo in a G-string!

The boots were butter soft. The dancer stood between David's thighs and rubbed them against his knees. "I'm *very* ver*sa*tile!"

His nimble fingers began unbuttoning the tux jacket. "And if you're real good..."

The tie was removed next and then shirt studs went pattering over the floor. "...I'll make you feel good!"

He leaned close and licked David's ear, then took the lobe between his teeth and bit down gently. "I want your...spirits to climb!" The stripper left no doubt that David's spirits were not what he was concerned about.

David swallowed hard and tried to scoot away, but that lithe body gave him no leeway. He couldn't believe that he wanted this unknown figure so much. He wanted to bend the dancer over, shove that thong out of his way and bury himself in that firm ass.

He could have cried. It was going to break Kane's heart when he found out about this, and there was no doubt in David's mind that his young lover would find out. There were too many people in this room who were giggling hysterically at the hard-on he was sporting.

Surging to his feet, David scooped the dancer up into his arms and strode toward the door that led to the private rooms. He was surprised none of his friends tried to stop him, but he assumed they knew that at this point he would have committed mayhem to get into the alluring burden he carried.

He kicked the door shut with his foot and set the stripper down carefully. "Take off your mask!" he ordered.

"I think maybe you'd like to do that yourself." A happy smile parted the lips he wanted around his cock. "Along with the rest of my clothes?"

David recognized that voice and began to choke. "Kane?" He tore the scrap of silk from his lover's face. "KANE?"

He pulled the younger man into his arms and began to kiss him fiercely. Then he began to shake him. "Do you realize I was about to fuck a stranger?"

"No, David, you were about to fuck *me*!"

"I *didn't know* it was you!"

"Didn't you?" Kane touched David's cheek with tender fingers.

David decided he didn't want to look into that too closely. "Have you any idea how much I was loathing myself out there?"

Kane shrugged and turned away. "Well, it was all your fault, anyway. This whole month you wouldn't fuck me. Just because we're getting married doesn't mean we couldn't..."

"That was my decision, Kane!"

"But it wasn't *mine*!" Kane shouted in frustration. "And I went to all the trouble of shaving my legs and finding these goddamned boots! Do you have any idea how *uncomfortable* they are? How hard it is to look sexy when you're afraid you're going to fall on your ass?"

David's eyes had a strange glitter, and Kane felt a sudden frisson of unease. He began to back away.

"That's not all that's going to happen to your ass, little boy!"

"Uh oh!" Kane whirled and raced for the door, but David was on him in a shot. He dragged him over to the chaise lounge that was against the wall and seated himself comfortably. Then he pulled Kane over his knee.

"Do you know what the sight of you in this outlandish getup does to me?"

Of course Kane knew. He could feel David's erection against his hip. He wriggled a little, and David's hand came down on the crevice of his ass. Kane jumped and bit his lip to prevent a whimper. He braced himself for the next blow, but instead soft fingers whispered over his buttocks.

Just as he was thinking that perhaps David wasn't quite so angry as he'd seemed, the flat of his lover's hand began a rain of hard spanks all over his ass. He squirmed and tried to avoid the blows, but David had his lover's legs secured between his own, and Kane was helpless.

"David, no! Please, David! David, I'm sorry!"

"*I'm* not!"

And then he was in David's arms, being kissed so fiercely he could scarcely breathe.

****

The day was bright and beautiful, the sun shining and just a hint of the winter past in the air. David stood at the front of the room, Guy and Mike by his side.

Opposite them were Benita and Candy, smiling softly into their men's eyes.

A chord sounded from the organ and everyone stood up as Kane appeared in the doorway. He was dressed in the same tuxedo jacket that he had worn for David's bachelor party. The black trousers with their slim satin stripe hugged his legs. A deep red rose graced his lapel, matching his cummerbund.

In contrast, David awaited him in white tails. They suited his lean height and dark good looks. In his lapel also was a red, red rose.

Kane walked down the aisle to join his lover in the most important event of his life. David took his hand and drew him to his side, rubbing his thumb over the tiger's eye ring.

Before them, the woman who was to marry them requested the small satin pillow where their matching wedding bands reposed.

Kane's eyes were caught on that little pillow. He would be needing something similar to sit on for some time.

But it had been worth it.



~Fin~