Title: Dreams Come True

Author: Gypsy

Fandom: Love and Human Remains

Pairing: Kane/David

Rating: R (naughtiness and bad words)

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB Anyone else please ask first.

E-mail : Gypsy_gray@msn.com

Series/Sequel: Possibly, it depends on the response I get to this.

Disclaimers: These lovely creatures aren't mine. I'm not making any money off of this. It's done out of love for a wonderful movie.

Summary: Kane and David are having a quiet night in when Kane tells David someone else asked him out.

Warnings: PWP and a Frist Time



DREAMS COME TRUE
By Gypsy


"David."

Damn he loved that voice. Since he'd met the younger man Kane's voice had fast become one of his favorite sounds in the world. A sort of soft lilting husk that danced up and down his spine and caused him to have visions of the blonde flat on his back moaning for him. It was an image that had been with him more and more often lately and had recently developed into a whole series of deliciously illicit dreams.

"David!"

"What?"

"The pizza? What do you want on it?"

/You naked with a jar of warm honey on the side./ "Sausage and extra cheese. And mushrooms."

Kane made the expected disgusted face and continued placing their order over the phone. The kid hated mushrooms. It was one of a thousand things he'd learned about Kane in the time he'd known him. Actually, it was since Bern's death. And the audition. Candy took the credit, but it was Kane's quiet encouragement that had really convinced him. After that they'd become friends, real, trusting, honest with each other friends.

Kane had never mentioned what he'd said just before going in to the audition, and neither of them mentioned what happened in this very house or the conversations that followed it. It was as if the whole thing was forgotten. But sometimes David couldn't help but wonder what would've happened if he hadn't left the younger man standing there.

"Pizza'll be here in twenty." The blonde moved back to the couch and sat beside him. After a moment of them both staring in silence at the movie neither of them was watching Kane used the remote to turn the t.v. off and turned to face him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, as long as it isn't to help you clean up after the pizza."

"David."

"Sorry, go ahead."

"Somebody asked me out yesterday."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, this guy I had a class with last year. His name's Drew. He seems kinda nice, but....."

/Fuck!!! This is not happening! He is not going out with some 18 year old walking hormone. The guy will eat him alive. No! No fucking way is any horny little fucker getting anywhere near my.../

"David!"

"No!"

"Huh?"

"Don't go out with him. This guy sounds like a perv and you are not prepared for that. He'll have you on you knees inside of five minutes."

"As oppose to you having me bare-assed naked and scared shitless!!"

And there it was. The thing they hadn't talked about. And for the first time David couldn't keep from seeing the hurt and confusion in Kane's eyes. He'd done some serious damage here and he needed to fix this.

"Kane I..."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." A deep sigh. "Why do you think Drew's a perv?"

/He'd let you get away with it. This beautiful creature will let you treat him like this. He's sure you don't want him and now he's sitting there waiting to be told why he isn't allowed to want anyone else./ "He doesn't, I just.../Say it you selfish son of a bitch!/I don't like the idea of you going out with anybody else."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a jealous asshole."

"Wha...David?"

"I want you. I don't want to share you. You're mine."

"But...you said, I thought..."

"I said I loved you. I meant it."

"You said that to Candy. You said you loved your friend. People say that all the time."

"No, I said that to you. I love you."

Kane was crying. Those lovely eyes were full of tears and they ran down his face leaving tracks on ivory skin. For the first time in a long time David didn't stop to consider what the next thing he did might cost him. He just did it. He was on his feet and had Kane hugged close to him before he felt himself move. Kane's arms came around him at once and then they were laying on the couch. David was on his back with Kane on top o him and the younger man had his face hidden in David's chest while he cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"David?" Kane's face was wet and his eyes were a little swollen. And David thought he was the most beautiful thing in the world. "Kiss me?"

How could he refuse? A soft brush of his lips against the younger man's turned into a deep kiss. And then somehow Kane was underneath him and he had one hand buried in the gold silk the younger man used for hair. /Damn! Why did he have to wear it braided tonight?/ His other hand was under Kane's shirt stroking the small of his back and he was devouring that perfect mouth. And Kane's hands were running up and down his back and he was pressing up against him. And they were both hard and.../Oh fuck!!/ Nothing had ever felt this good and he had to have him! /Now!/ He moved his hand from Kane's back to the front of his jeans and popped the button. Kane whimpered and held still when he moved to the zipper. And then...David froze. Fear. Kane was afraid. He'd heard it in that tiny little sound,but it had acted like a bucket of ice water.

/Asshole. He's never done this before./

David pulled his hand back and stroked his young lover's side. Breaking the kiss he placed a soft gentle kiss on each closed eyelid. They opened and looked up at him with love and desire and there it was...fear. Smiling softly David shifted to his side and pulled Kane with him. The younger man hugged him tightly and buried his head under David's chin.

"Sorry."

"Kane, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"But I...."

"It's alright. Everything's alright."

"I..."

The doorbell cut him off. David went to get the pizza and when he came back Kane was on the floor with two beers. He was also barefoot and had let his hair down. Wearing only a tight gray t-shirt and ripped jeans he looked like a living ad for sex.

"Jeez. You're beautiful."

David couldn't stop himself from saying it, but when he saw the blush that flamed in that lovely face he didn't regret it. Kicking off his own shoes he joined the younger man on the floor. They ate the pizza and drank their beers and Kane blushed and David stole a kiss whenever he could. It was silly and stupid and sweet and the most fun David had ever had with a lover. And then Kane leaned over and stole a kiss of his own. Smiling softly the blonde stood and pulled the older man up with him. Holding his hand, he lead David up the stairs and to his room. Then moving away from the other man Kane took off his t-shirt and then turned back to his lover.

His hands shook a little when he removed David's shirt and he was relieved when the older man lifted his arms above his head to help him. They took each other's jeans and underwear off at the same time and then Kane stepped back again. He had never seen another man naked and aroused. Oh, he'd seen the guys in the locker room at school and in public bathrooms, but never like this. Never hard and wanting and looking at him like he was a four star meal. He moved back into David's arms and was relieved when the other man just held him close.

David led them both to the bad and guided them down. They lay there tangled together until Kane leaned up and kissed him. It didn't take long after that to get back to where they had been on the couch.David lay on top of Kane kissing him deeply. When he thrust downward the younger man spread his legs instinctively. Slipping between those wonderful thighs the older man began to move with a purpose. It didn't take long for Kane to join him and then they were moving together in perfect rhythm. Kane came first, arching and moaning he sobbed out his lover's name and covered his groin with his release. The feel of the younger man's cum against his skin was the last straw for David and he thrust down hard moaning Kane's name as he shot on the beautiful man beneath him.

Eventually, David moved to clean them up. When he came back from the bathroom he found Kane curled in a ball in the middle of the bed. /Shit! He thought I left./ Going back to the bed he gathered the younger man close. Cleaning him gently he put the rag aside and held Kane against him. After awhile the blonde's arms came around his waist and he put his head back under David's chin.

Everything had changed. David knew he and Kane would have to talk about all of this in the morning, but right now he just wanted to sleep with the younger man in his arms. The entire night had been a dream come true. When morning came and brought reality with it they would deal with it. One thing was certain though, no one was touching his Kane.



The End