Title: The Deal

Author/pseudonym: Dee the mad witch of the Midwest

Fandom: Lost in Space

Paring: Smith/West

Rating: NC17

Status: New

Archive: yes, at WWOMB

E-mail address for feedback: DA58@aol.com

Series/Sequel: First of possible series.

Other websites:

Disclaimers: I do not own the people in this story, and I am making no money on this. This is just for shits and giggles.

Notes: This is my first Lost in Space story.

Summary: Judy's been injured and Smith will save her life -- for a price…

Warnings: Nonconsensual sex. M/M sex

 

The Deal

by Dee the mad witch of the Midwest

Major Don West glared down at the lean man in the chair. His beloved Judy Robinson had been hurt in a fall. The med. scans show a blood clot on the base of the brain. And the only one who could save her had just said, "No. Major, I will not do it."

"Damn you, Smith! Why? What has Judy ever done to you?"

"It’s not the young lady Major. It’s you." Smith got up and began to circle the pilot.

West began to get nervous. In the two years they had been together on the Jupiter 2, Smith had done many things; from trying to take over the ship to trying to kill them at one time or anther, but never had he ever made Don West’s skin tingle and burn.

"What do you want, Smith? For me to get on my knees and say I’m sorry, is that it?"

Smith gave a deep-throated chuckle that sent cold chills down West’s spine. "Well, my dear Major, getting on your knees would be a start. But what I have in mind is something a bit more penetrating."

West’s eyes opened wide as he stared at the other man as if seeing him for the first time. "You can't be serious? You want me to…with you? You are sick. Even if I were into men, witch by to way, I am not, you would be the last person I would even think of letting touch me. The answer is NO."

Smith sat down in his chair, lightly running his tongue over his lips as he enjoyed the Major’s discomfort. "Then the girl dies."

West covered his face with his hands. He loved Judy, but could he stand to do what Smith wanted? "Alright Smith, I’ll do it."

Smith got out of his chair. "Wise choice, Major. Don’t worry, I promise to be gentle. And no one else need ever know. All I want is your company one or two times a week. At witch time, you will do what ever I wish. All other times, it will be same old-same old."

Smith turned to go. "And Major, don’t even think of going back on our little deal. If you do, I may be forced to seek out a more censer partner for my pleasure."

Dr. Smith did the surgery. Even Prof. Robinson was impressed at the man's skill. But every time Smith looked at him, West lowered his eyes, knowing what was to come.

Latter as Maureen and Penny put Judy to bed, Smith approached West. "Major, I will give you a day or two till the young lady recovers before we consummate our little deal."

As Smith left, Prof. Robinson approached the pilot. "Don what was all that about? Is Smith up to something again?"

"No. You know Smith can’t do any thing with out some smart-ass remark." West gave his friend his best devil-may-care smile.

The days went by. West began to relax, thinking maybe John had figured out that Smith was black mailing him in to doing something and called him on it, but was unwilling to say anything once he found out what it was.

"Major, may I speck with you a minute?" Smith asked West one day after Judy was back on her feet.

Smith moved them to a secluded part of the ship. "Major, it’s time you remembered your part of our deal. You will have late watch tonight. After you are finished with your watch, it might behoove you to visit me in my quarters."

Smith leaned forward and kissed West softly on the lips.

All throughout his watch, Don was nervous. He had known men in the service who liked other men. Some of them had even made offers to him, but Don was just not interested. He had read how it was done and even seen two of his friends going at it one night at a party after every one was drunk. But he never thought it was something that he would ever do himself. Don wondered what it would taste like, if it would hurt, or if he could even bring himself to do what Smith would want him to do. Leaning his head back, Don wished like hell that he had some whiskey. If he was good and drunk, he might get through this. If he could get through this first time, the rest would be easier. At least he hoped it would get easier.

Penny touched his arm and Don jumped. "Hey flyboy, why so jumpy?"

"Sorry Penny. It just gets too quite here sometimes and makes me jumpy."

When Don got out of his seat, Penny gave him a mock salute. Don returned it with a grin.

Walking down the corridors, West broke out in to a sweat. As he approached Smith’s door, Don raised his hand. "Come in Major."

Smith was lying on his bed. The room was small. It had been a storeroom before, but they had needed to move Smith out of the Medlab. A few modifications and it had become Smiths room.

Smith lay on the bed, wearing only his pants. West looked at the Doctor. Dressed, Smith looked like a thin, bookish man. But mostly undressed, West could see that Smith was cut; still thin but cut.

"All right Smith I’m here. Lets get this over with."

Smith swung his long legs off the bed. "Major, please. This is your first, but by no means your last time. Let's make it some thing to remember. Now slowly remove your clothing."

West removed his clothing as slow as he could. Once naked, West stood there as Smith examined his body.

"Nice, very nice Major. I’m sorry I waited so long ."

"Smith I didn’t know you were into men."

"I am what you might call sexually ambiguous, Major. Male or female, it's all the same to me. My, you are a nice one, aren't you?"

Smith kneeled down between West’s legs. He stroked West’s limp organ, rubbing his thumb around the head. With the other hand, he cupped West’s balls. Lifting the organ, Smith licked the head, causing it to jump. Smiling, Smith took the head in his mouth. Slipping his tongue into the slit at the end caused the cock to expand in size.

Had his mouth not been so full, Smith would have smiled. Still cupping West’s balls with one hand, he wrapped his long fingers around the base.

Moving his head back and fourth as he sucked, Smith knew he had the Major

right where he wanted him!

West moaned as Smith sucked on him. Placing his hands on Smith’s head, West slowly began to move his hips back and fourth.

Smith moved his hands to West’s hips as the Major’s cock thrust back and fourth in his mouth. The head was bumping the roof of Smith’s mouth. Before long, West was sending his seed deep within Smith’s mouth. Smith swallowed the salty fluid, drawing even harder than he did before, as if trying to drain as much as he could from the pilot.

Smith pulled himself up holding on to the Major. Placing his hand on the back of West’s neck, Smith drew him in to a deep kiss. Smith’s tongue invading West’s mouth.

West forced himself not to pull away, but he did not return the kiss.

Smith broke the kiss. Stepping back Smith licked his lips. "Well Major, time for you to get on your knees."

West dropped to his knees in front of Smith.

"Please be so kind as to remove my trousers."

West undid and pulled off Smith’s pants. His eyes widening as he saw the size of Smith’s hard organ. Smith patted West’s head. "Now Major, take the head in your mouth. Just do to me what you enjoy."

West closed his eyes and took the cock in his mouth. He held the cock there for a minute, growing use to it.

Running his tongue around the head, West was surprised at how soft it felt against his tongue. He had expected it to taste bad, but all he tasted was a mild salty flavor. Drawing hard on Smith, West had expected him to ram his cock down his throat. But to West’s surprise, Smith let him go at his own speed.

West sucked on Smith’s cock for some time before Smith pulled his face away from him. "As much as I would love to cum in you mouth, my dear Major, I have other plans for tonight. Please get on your hands and knees."

West did as he was told. Smith got out a tube of lube. Putting some on his fingers, Smith inserted one, then two fingers into West’s virgin anus. Smith carefully stretched and lubed the opening. When he was satisfied the Major was ready, Smith rubbed the lube on his cock.

Placing his cock head at the tight opening, Smith slowly pushed his way inside, till he was fully imbedded in the Major. "Relax Major, breathe. "Tighten your self around me and then relax. It will help. Trust me, I know. That’s it. Now I am going to start to move."

Placing his hands on West’s hips, Smith pulled out, then pushed back in. West gave a yelp of surprise and pleasure as Smith hit his prostate. Smiling to himself, Smith reached around and began to stroke West’s cock.

Smith spoke to West as he fondled the other man’s hard organ. "Yes, my dear Major, that’s it. This can be very enjoyable, as you are finding out. Yes Major, I have so much to teach you. So many things to show you."

West moaned as Smith picked up speed. West found himself pushing back to meet Smith’s thrusts. Smith drove deep into West. Leaning over to cover West, Smith bit the back of his shoulder as he came, sending his seed deep with in West’s body.

For the second time, West came, shame and desire warring with each other.

Now they both knew -- Major Don West had allowed a man he hated and despised to become his lover. They were also both aware that no matter what he told himself, West would never be able to say that he hated what Smith was making him do.

Smith kissed West’s shoulder where he had bitten him. Two years of enforced celibacy was at an end! He now had West as his sexual toy. Being lost in space was turning out to be not so bad after all.

© 1999 by Dee