Title:101 positions in 20 minutes

Author: Andrew Troy Keller

Fandom: LostInSpaceFic

Pairing: Don West/Judy Robinson

Rating: R

Status:eg-new/complete

Archive: Please do post on WWOMB.

E-mail: atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites: None

Disclaimers: Lost In Space belongs to CBS Productions and Irwin Allen Productions. This story is not-for-profit, but I own it.

Notes: This story is an answer to PEJA's challenge. It also deals with sexual fantasies.

Summary: Whenever she's alone, Judy dreams of making love to Don.

Warnings: Sex between young people

 

101 POSITIONS IN TWENTY MINUTES

By Andrew Troy Kelle

It was on a bright sunny day, that it all began with the leader of the Jupiter II exploring team, Professor John Robinson preparing the chariot, in order to go join the ship's pilot, Don West and the four others on a survey dig.

"Now remember, John, be carefull," said a worried Maureen Robinson." That place could also be dangerous, you know."

"I'll be carefull, Maureen," said John, while giving his wife a big hug." Besides, what could be more dangerous than Don wanting to tear a certain Dr. Zachary Smith up from limb-to-limb?"

Then suddenly, their daughter, Judy Robinson had ran out of the ship, and asked, "Dad, can I come with you, please?"

"Look, Judy, I know that you're a grown woman," answered a stoic John. "But, I really do need you to stay here with your mother, so she won't worry. Okay?"

"Okay, Dad," answered Judy, while walking back aboard the ship.

After that, John had received his good-bye kiss from Maureen, and left for the dig site.

Meanwhile, back aboard the ship, and inside her quarters, Judy had lit a candle, removed all of her clothes, and kneeled to the floor, with a pillow between her naked legs.

She had laid her open hands on her lap, closed her eyes, and began rocking back and forth, while certain fantasies were going on inside her mind. Certain sexual fantasies about her and the man she was yearning for--even before he had first set foot aboard the Jupiter II.

Major Don West, the ship's pilot.

On that day, this particular fantasy has pictured Don and Judy running naked in a field filled with dandelions. They've stopped at a nearby stream, and began caressing each other's bodies.

Then, while they were kissing each other, Don had stuck his stone hard cock inside Judy's hot, wet pussy.

Even though it was a little painfull, Judy had experienced a certain type of warmth, that she has been denied of, ever since she and her family had blasted themselves off into outer space.

Then suddenly, she was beginning to hear a strange voice calling, "Judy?Judy?"

But, she didn't want to listen to the voice.

Instead, she had held her lover tightly, and pleaded, "NO, PLEASE! NOT AGAIN! JUST GIVE US MORE TIME! PLEASE! MORE TIME!"

But, instead of getting more time with her fantasy lover, Judy was shocked, back into the real world, by Maureen knocking on the door, and calling,"Judy,are you all right in there?"

"I'm okay, Mom," answered Judy, while rubbing her aching head. "No problem."

"All right, then." said a relieved Maureen. "I just wanted to tell you that lunch is almost ready."

*I don't believe this!* thought Judy, while still suffering from her headache. *I've given up the most remarkable time of sexual pleasure for mere lunch meat? I oughta have my head examined!*

THE END!