Who Is It?

By Linda C.

Fandom: LOTR

Rating: low end NC17

Pairing: Legolas/? (That would be giving it away!)

Archive: yes, please. WWOMB and whoever else wants it.

Can also be found at: www.greatestjournal.com/users/dragokatzof10/9684.html

Feedback: dragokatzof10@aol.com, on site or my journal, whatever is easier

Warnings: m/m, major smushiness and see the rating.

Spoilers: none

Distribution: if you want it, you may use it.

Disclaimers: don't own anyone and making no money. I just wish I could borrow Legolas for a bit.

Summary: Legolas is slowly going mad with unfulfilled love.



Who Is It?
By Linda C.


Legolas

Why do I drive myself mad over him? He could never love me. Too brave, too strong. Not an Elf to understand our ways. That I would give myself to him freely and love him forever. Even if he didn't want my love. My body to ease him, my mouth to kiss him, my eyes to look upon him adoringly. He comes.

===================

Him

God, there he is. So beautiful, so slender, so tall. His hair like a golden halo around his face. How I long to touch it. I can't let him see me looking at him. I am not worthy of such grace and beauty. How I want him, need him. To be by his side day after day is torture to my heart and soul. And my body. To lie with him, touch him, be one with him. That is my dream - and my nightmare. To have him recoil in disgust at my inadequate body. God, he's looking at me.

====================

Legolas

He won't look at me. He has turned his head once more. Am I that unpleasant to look upon? I have been told I am a good-looking man by many, man and woman alike. I have been asked many a time to partake in the fleshly pleasures, but have refused. I am saving my body for the one I love. And now I am not sure if I will ever have that joy, that sweet joy. He turns from me, eyes averted, time and time again. He does not love me. I feel I shall go mad.

====================

Him

He has seen me looking at him. Did he see the lust flare in my eyes? Did I turn soon enough? How I long to have those eyes gaze into mine, with love and passion and desire. To see them turn colors as he becomes aroused as they do in battle.

His body drew me first. Supple and lithe. Slender hands with long fingers to handle the arrow and bow so valiantly. How I wish my body was that bow and his organ the arrow that entered it. I would gladly suffer the pain of entry to harbor that arrow in me. To have those long legs curve around me, tighten as he took his pleasure in me, fill me with his flesh and his seed. He is coming over here. Where can I hide?

====================

Legolas

I will not stand for this any longer. I must speak with him. We are on a dangerous quest and I cannot chance losing him before he knows of my feelings for him. How I want his sweet lips, his gentle hands, his soulful eyes to turn upon me with joy and love. I want to touch his body, make it strum in my hands, surge in my body and rest pliant in my arms as he takes his rest after.

He is frightened. His eyes are looking for places to run. To hide. From me. I reach out and touch his arm. His eyes are frightened but his hand touches mine. Gently. He trembles as I sit by him, eyes shimmering in the firelight, refuge for a few hours here in the caves. The others are sleeping, he and I the only ones awake. It must be now. I have to tell him.

====================

Him

I can't move. His hand is on mine. His eyes are looking at him with such care. Is it possible? Does he have some emotion for me? His one hand on my arm, the other in mine. I tighten my grip, looking up at him through tear-sheened eyes. Such a flawless beauty to be touching me. I can feel the heat of his body as he sits by me, warming me with his very aura. I bring a hand up, stroke his cheek. He turns into it, eyes closing, a deep sigh coming from him. Of contentment. He wants my touch? 'More' I hear whispered. I slide my fingers into the mass of flaxen delight, feeling it slide through my rough fingers, catch and tug.

He reaches for me, pulling me closer. I watch as his mouth descends upon me, closing my eyes as it touches mine, tongue licking for entrance. I gladly open, taking his sweet breath in me, tasting his flavor, his warm flesh twisting to stroke and lick my inner skin. How I want that tongue on other flesh, licking, and those perfect white teeth, biting into my flesh. Leaving his mark for all to see. I whimper as the hand on my arm slides higher, pulling me into his lap to be covered by his cloak. His tongue still plunders my mouth and I must break away to breathe. I cannot breathe. It is taken away yet again as his eyes stare into mine. Not with disgust at my wanton behavior but with love. For me. As I am sure mine own eyes reflect this self-same desire. For him. My Elvin champion.

====================

Legolas

His mouth is so soft, so sweet. His breath fills me with passion and want. No one has ever affected me this way. I want him, I need him. I mean to have him. His hand is buried in my hair still, holding me fast. I lift him to my lap, covering him with my cloak. He is too beautiful to share with anyone. I want him for myself alone. My hand runs under his shirt, tweaking a nipple into hardness. His breath stops and I pull away. I look into his eyes, seeing love for me. I cup his sex, hard now, and look once more into his eyes. He nods and my hand squeezes him, taking his gasp into my mouth once more.

My hand delves into his breeches, loosening the fastenings, the smell of his arousal filling my sensitive nostrils, his warm fluid wetting my fingertips as they stroke over the crown of his silken rod. He spreads his legs, giving me access to stroke over the soft flesh of his balls, cupping them in the palm of my hand. One finger slides into the crease, searching for the sweet rosebud of his opening. I enter him, slowly, drawing away from his mouth with a small groan.

'More' I hear whispered, as I had to him. I turn him, chest to chest, my palm cupping his cheek and spreading it open, finger slipping in deeper to touch and probe the exquisite skin that clings to it. I find the nub, rub it, feel the muscle clench hard around my digit. Warm fluid has leaked onto my belly. I have been unaware, so immersed in his mouth and body, to notice his hands have pulled away my tunic, parting it for his fingers to stroke my chest. I arch into his mouth as it runs over my nipples, teeth biting into my flesh, my own sex now wanting more. I start as a hand wraps itself around me. 'Inside.'

====================

Him

Thank all the gods that are holy. He wants me. His hands are touching me. His long, slender finger is inside my body, making me feel I could scream in pleasure. He has touched something in me, given me flashes of light behind my eyelids as they shuttered closed, unable to gaze upon his face a second longer, my passion too high to even think clearly. I touch him, he is so long, so sleek and slender, so hot and wet. I want him in me, filling me. I want to feel his seed spurt warm into my bowels and then ooze out of me, slick and warm down my thighs as I lay wrapped in his arms. Another finger has entered me, burning as it stretches. I am dry and it hurts. He sees my grimace. He stops and I cry out softly and open my eyes.

He is searching frantically with his eyes for something to use. I cannot wait. I grab at his hand, bringing it to my lips. I can taste myself on his fingers. I suck them into my mouth, wetting them, tongue licking the seam between them. His eyes widen, then he nods in comprehension. He leans back against the rock, spreading his legs a little and settles me into his lap. The fingers delve once more into me, and I hold onto his neck, lifting as he guides his shaft below me. 'Sit' and I obey, sliding down upon the rigid pole, feeling the soft foreskin rub against my walls, the thick veins throbbing as he pushes deeper. My own sex is leaking fluid onto his taut belly. His hand comes around to grasp me, the other cupping my ass as he supports me. I give one great exhale and sink down, fully impaled on his shaft. I hurt a little but it soon passes, my body accepting him into it, as my heart has done long ago.

My body is leaning against him, his hands holding my hips as he drives upwards, filling me, his mouth taking my gasps of pleasure into him and returning them in his hands as they pull me, stroke me, cup my tightening balls in his gentle grasp. I must have my release. My first with any one. I am so glad it was him. My love. My hero. My Prince. One final pull and I erupt in his hand, seed spilling over his fingers, slick and hot. My cry is caught in his mouth, tongue stroking mine, then withdrawing to lick my seed from his skin. We are sealed together, sticky and wet, my panting breath muffled by the cloak around me.

He is almost there. His thrusts are ragged, uneven, both his hands clutching my ass now as he thrusts and lifts. He groans and stills, then shifts me once more. Fingers slides into me, on either side of his sex, now pulsating in my sheathe. They both press into my gland and my muscles contract once more. He pushes up one last time and I feel his seed spill into my body. 'I love you.' I hear my name screamed.

He loves me.

====================

Legolas

I drive into his clinging sheathe once more. My head flies back, neck arching as his teeth sink into it. 'I love you' spoken into his ear. My hands are clutched on his hips, holding him tight against me. I spill my seed deep into his body, my throat aching as I scream out his name, uncaring of the others as my mind goes blank with climax.

"Frodo!"


End