Untitled

AUTHOR: Starr DragonRose

jellicle2000@yahoo.com.au

PAIRING: Frodo/Legolas/Who?

RATING: I don't understand the ratings, but there is sex involved

SETTING: Somewhere before Frodo & Sam leave the Fellowship

DISCLAIMER. They're not mine (For which they are glad) I don't have anything so no point suing. They're JRR Tolkein's

Feedback: Please?

 

Untitled LotR Fic

Starr DragonRose
*******

Unlacing his breeches, I slipped my hand inside and gently stroked him to life in my hand. I ran my free hand through theluxurious curls on his head and leant forward and gently kissed his soft sweet lips

*

Frodo gasped, waking himself up suddenly.

"Mr Frodo?"

Sighing, Sam answered "I'm okay Sam. It was just a bad dream. You go back to sleep, I will be fine."

"Yes Mr Frodo"

Unrolling himself from his blankets, Frodo struggled to his feet, absently lacing his breeches, and stumbled to the edge of the camp. He shivered and sat down amongst the roots of a tree. I watched him. He never even saw me. He never sees me. Only has eyes for - him. The Elf.

*

Legolas dropped out of a nearby tree and placed a gentle hand on Frodo's shoulder.

"You are troubled Ring-Bearer."

"I am Legolas"

Legolas stood silently, watching my hobbit struggle with his thoughts and feelings.

"I see the burning eye in my dreams. Nightly. Tonight I -" Frodo struggled, trying to push the words out " - felt something strange. Usually the dream frightens me. Tonight I awake with the impression of lips on mine and I -" Frodo blushed in the soft light from the moon and gestured towards his lap "I find myself painfully aroused. I am afraid that it means Sauron is playing with my mind." He dropped his head to his hands. How I wish I could comfort him.

*

Legolas hid a grin as his ears picked up an extremely faint, yet indignant sound behind him in the camp. "Frodo, Sauron is not responsible for your aroused state. He is not the one who unlaced your breeches and kissed you." Legolas glanced over his shoulder and spied me watching him. "I think you'll find the answer to your problems a little closer to camp."

*

I cannot believe that elf. Confusing my poor hobbit - that hair - like that. Now my poor Frodo will think that Legolas cares for him. I'm sitting here, staring at the firelight, wishing I could comfort Frodo but unwilling to look at him. I don't want to be confronted by the sight of my love being comforted by the elf.

*

Frodo looked up at Legolas wonderingly "What do you mean Legolas? You -?"

"No, no Frodo" Legolas cut in, "My heart belongs to another. There is one in the Fellowship who cares deeply for you. Another who wishes to comfort your pain.

"I - not Sam." Frodo's brow screwed up in thought "Surely not Sam. He and Pippin are so very close."

*

Legolas smiled gently "Not Sam, and not Pippin either. There is another. Return to your blankets Ring-Bearer. I have the watch."

Frodo stumbled to his feet and walked back to his blankets, head bowed, deep in thought


"Frodo?"


****
END PART 1



Well? What do you think?