Title: Untitled LotR # 5

Author: Abbi

Fandom: Lord Of The Rings

Pairing: Legolas/Aragorn

Disclaimer: The day you see this acted out in full by Sean and Orli is the day these characters belong to me...

Rating: well, NC-17, just for fun. PWP. Be warned, this is some or more violent so if that ain't your kick, move on.

Same sodding disclaimer, same tripey content. NC-17, one imagines, still some blood lurking, A/L,

 

UNTITLED LORD OF THE RINGS #5

by Abbi

 

"I must say, Boromir, of all the company, I least expected to see you in such a situation. Had I realised such things were to your taste..."

Even before Boromir had looked guilty over his shoulder, he knew the voice. Embarrassed beyond belief, he detangled himself from the naked Legolas, and, spitting furiously all the while, he took up his belongings and ran. Aragorn laughed to himself, but his laughed was quelled by the sight of Legolas hanging, naked and bloodied in front of him.

Legolas appeared unable to speak as Aragorn reached him, and as Aragorn drew his sword and cut the bonds that held him there, he fell to the ground, without a flicker of recognition. Aragorn knelt over him, and, lifting the elf's blood-stained face, kissed him gently. His hands ran over the welts and slashes on Legolas's body - they were already beginning to heal, but the dirt and blood that clung to him made him look as if he had been ravaged by a wild animal. (This is perhaps unsuprising when, to some extent, this is what had occurred...) Legolas tasted cold, and his blood was dark.

Aragorn continued to kiss him, until he felt the elf's lips stir, and return his gesture. Aragorn lost himself in the kiss; only for a moment, but for long enough for him to find himself face-down on the ground, with his tongue bleeding where Legolas had torn away from him. Legolas was kicking him, he realised, to move his weight off his sword, which Legolas grasped, and used to slit Aragorn's clothing from shoulder to knee. As he did so, the sword, cut into the man's back, and more blood spilt into the earth, However, such was Legolas' haste, he barely noticed, despite Aragorn's shouts. Ripping aside the material that kept him from the ranger's lean body, he forced apart Aragorn's legs and, pushing his head into the dirt to silence the sounds of confusion, the elf began to fuck him, desperately and painfully, without regard for comfort or practicality.

Aragorn bit into the dirt, to keep from screaming with the pain, although his instincts were that he was enjoying the situation far more than the level of hurt dictated. Legolas' usual restraint was gone, after his torturous evening he just wanted to come, and he did, loudly, sounding more animalistic than Aragorn could ever have imagined. With a final cry, Legolas collapsed, breathless and aching, half-draped over his companion. Aragorn put an arm around the trembling and still naked elf, and covered him with the uncut parts of his cloak. They lay together awhile, the ranger still quietly thrilled by Legolas' sudden vulnerability and silence, especially now he realised the volume of strength and power that it contained.

Eventually, Legolas stirred, and looked up at Aragorn. He kissed him, half-appreciatively, half-playfully, and then he leapt to his feet, and went to gather what remains of his clothing there were. His cloak and boots were thankfully undamaged, and with luck, he could pass for clothed if he kept his cloak well wrapped about him. He raised his eyebrows to the ranger, standing at his side, expecting him to follow his lead, and repair his dress. Aragorn looked to the elf with an expression of incredulity.

"Oh no. No. Come right back here. We're not finished yet. Let me tell you - Boromir may let you leave him with his heart and body aching, but I will not."

Legolas was caught, for a moment. But, placing faith in his elf-strength stamina, he decided. Cocking an eyebrow, he had to say it.

"If you really want me... you'll come and get me."

But it was not Legolas' night as far as being in control was concerned. Aragorn had anticipated Legolas' movements and as he turned to leave, Legolas tripped over Aragorn's sword, which had been well-placed. In a most uncharacteristic fashion, he went sprawling to the ground, giving the man enough time to position himself over Legolas, sword point to his throat.

Legolas rolled his eyeballs.

"Come on then. Kick me, slash me, turn me over and fuck me. My wounds heal quickly, do what you will."

"Your passiveness is almost painful in itself. You do not play the victim well."

Aragorn dropped his sword, and knelt across Legolas' body.

"You don't care what I play or how I do it. I know what you want.

"Then you won't be too surprised to find me taking it."

The next thing Legolas knew, his head was held firmly between Aragorn's thighs, and he was being forced to take Aragorn's cock in his mouth, which was still cracking and bleeding from his previous captor's efforts. Obediantly - and because he had no choice - he sucked at it, and was pleased to find that he seemed to be doing something right, as Aragorn moaned gently each time his tongue encircled him. He tasted his own blood again and again, and let his mind wander briefly to how much blood an elf could lose before matters became urgent - he had spilt limb-fuls tonight. However he was drawn back to reality by the clawing of his back and the pulling of his hair by Aragorn.

"Damn you, you're not concentrating!"

Legolas felt a second of inadequacy, and as he, yet again, felt his wounds seep angrily, he sucked harder, and more rhymically, until he felt a spasm, and his mouth was filled with liquid which, under the circumstances, he felt it better to choke down than to spit out. As Aragorn released him, he laughed at the look on the elf's face. Legolas looked both submissive, and quietly elated. Then he spoke, slowly, and with, Aragorn fancied, a trace of regret.

"The dawn approaches, I can feel it. We must get back."

Legolas went to leave, but Aragorn once more pulled him back.

"One more thing. Perhaps the fun is over for tonight...but if you will, separate Boromir from the others, once night is fallen? I can tell you enjoyed his... company. I would be sure to find you...and who knows what fun we could have together...the three of us?"

Legolas' eyes danced excitably. His mood came to life as he exclaimed; "Nothing could fill me with more anticipation... I will do all that is in my power to bring this about! Perhaps you could find us some rope...As much fun as I've had - I cannot afford to lose more clothing like this!"

END # 5