Title: Untitled LotR #3

Author: Abbi

Fandom: Lord Of The Rings

Pairing: Legolas/Boromir

Disclaimer - look, did you notice Legolas' dom side in the movie? No, so quite clearly, neither he nor anyone else in these stories belongs to me ;)

Rating - it will be very...well just very. NC-17, 18, whatever you will. Hard.

Summary - Boromir contemplates and executes a little revenge. Violence, blood, and all the usual total lack of pleasantries...

 

UNTITLED LORD OF THE RINGS #3

by Abbi

 

It had been three hours since the company made camp for the night, and Boromir had been pretending to be asleep for at least two of them. He wasn't forgiving that bastard elf for his behaviour the night before last and was busy contemplating ways in which to take vengeful action upon him. Unfortunately, Legolas was refusing to give him the chance by sitting, wide-awake, against the rocks they sheltered by. He wasn't even doing anything, just sitting and watching the stars. Didn't he ever tire? He wondered if Legolas knew his intentions; since that night he had barely spoken to Boromir and when he did, it was with an aloofness that made Boromir want to kill him there and then. Except... the nagging doubt that plagued him kicked in when he had such murderous thoughts about this elf. He knew he couldn't really hurt such an attractive potential plaything. Boromir may have been a man of Gondor, but he was also a sucker for a pretty elf. He only hoped his attempts to mask his pleasure during their "encounter" had succeeded. Just because he wanted Legolas so much didn't mean he couldn't hate him...

Catching the little bastard would be harder though. The devil had the eyes and ears of a cat - a clever cat at that. So how to catch him unawares - and without waking the others? Fortunately, Legolas picked this moment to take a gentle wander around the area - and Boromir, seizing the opportunity, crept into the undergrowth by the rocks the elf had been sat against. Legolas was a creature of habit, and thus there was no reason for him not to return to the same spot. And indeed, he did so, though Boromir had a moment of panic when he thought that Legolas would likely notice his sleeping companions had diminished by one. And when Legolas did not appear to notice, Boromir wondered what kind of look-out it was that they were relying on!

Thus it was that Legolas was one minute reflecting on the beauty of a sleeping Aragorn (it was possibly the only time the ranger could, in Legolas' eyes, appear vulnerable, and thoughts of the fun he could have and had had with him kept Legolas occupied for lengthy periods of time on such occasions.) and the next minute...he knew nothing. Boromir, lacking in the stealth and cunning the elf had used to persuade him (and, unbeknownst to Boromir, Aragorn as well) away from the company, had employed a simple technique he had learnt in his youth, designed to drop and capture an enemy in seconds, without actually hurting them. He threw himself at Legolas, and immediately forced his forearm to the elf's throat, tapping his other wrist to the back of the elf's skull, sending him unconscious in seconds. Boromir looked about nervously, hoping he had been as quiet as he intended to. Noone seemed to have moved. Careful to make as little sound as possible, Boromir got to his feet, and, hauling the limp elf to his eye level, he then slung him across his shoulders, and walked quietly away, to find somewhere a little more private.

____________________________________

Thus it was that Legolas awoke to find himself in a most confusing and highly compromising situation. He was slightly colder than usual, something he managed to put down to the fact that someone had slashed open his tunic until it hung fairly uselessly across his shoulders...which ached a little, which was not surprising when he realised his back was pressed against a tall birch tree and someone had strapped his hands above his head and around its trunk. His legs too were bound in leather strapping, which he could not identify, and a strip had been torn from his trousers and tied about his waist and the trunk of the tree.. His bow and arrows lay on the ground a way in front of him, and his knives were placed to one side of the tree. The feeling of helplessness that overcame him was initially terrifying, but, he decided, was also vaguely liberating at the same time. After all, whoever it was that had done this to him - and he suspected it was Boromir - obviously had something kinky in mind - and if you were going to be tortured and/or killed for your sins, it may as well be by a horrifically attractive man whom you have previously seduced and enjoyed. Having anticipated the worst, Legolas regained his composure, and relaxed into his bonds.

It was not long until Boromir returned. He laughed to see Legolas trying to look at him in as arrogant a fashion as he could. Stripped to the waist as he was, Legolas could see the scratches and bruises their previous antics had left on Boromir's torso. Boromir noticed the focus of his gaze. Walking up to him, he stopped by the tree.

"Pretty, these little marks."

He gestured to his cuts, and then ran his fingers across Legolas' unblemished bare chest.

You don't have any. I wouldn't want to deprive you."

The tone of his voice was unfamiliar, and the gentle movements of his hand across Legolas' body maddened him with what he thought was undue excitement. He felt nervous like he hadn't for years. Boromir looked deliciously confident and obviously had some intent Legolas couldn't quite identify. However, things became clearer as Boromir stooped to pick up Legolas' knife.

"No need to look so scared. You know I would never hurt you. Much."

He stroked Legolas' cheek, before kissing him, gently at first, and then biting into his lip, causing a trickle of blood to flow across Legolas' jawline.

like? loathe? want something else? bloody say so!