Time. (Or *How the Lord Of The Rings Was Beaten* :)
By Julia Banes

(Greytam@iafrica.com)

I wrote this for the challenge on mpreg.

Pairing: Frodo Baggins/ Sam


No warnings, except male pregnancy... (DUH!:)
(And also, SLASH :)

The drabble-challenge just sat on my harddrive for a few minutes, before it insidiously hit me. While my back was turned ;)~


UNBETA'ED.


Time. (Or *How the Lord Of The Rings Was Beaten* :)
By Julia Banes


"More... yesssss....," was hissed, as his lover thrust deep into him. Minutes later, he began spurting cum all over the place.

Two months later.

"What do you mean, 'We've got to take the Ring to Mordor, and destroy it'??? We *can't*!!" he exclaimed.

One gaze was immmediately focussed on him.

"Well, er... umm...," he began stammering, until his lover, his mate, came to his aide.

"I'll be fine, love, don't worry," was the response.

He stared at his lover.

"Not a chance. I'm not taking you, not in the condition you're.... ," he started, but was forced to stop, upon the realization that their companion had no idea of what he was asking of them.

One month later.
(At Rivendale:)

"Thank you all. You should go and make preparations for the journey," Lord Elrond dismissed the Fellowship. Two hobbits remained behind.

"I was wondering if you two were going to confide in me," Elrond stated with a small smile.


"You... you *know*??!?!" he exclaimed.

The Lord of Imladris just watched them, still smiling.

"To clarify things, it was the Ring that changed you, Sam wise?" Elrond asked.

Sam miserably nodded.

"He's now *pregnant*!" Frodo exclaimed.

Elrond nodded, not surprised.

When the hobbits had arrived, he had suspected as much.

"I shall contact Galadriel... She will inform Sauron that things will have to be put on hold. He is forbidden by all things Holy to interfer. Your child shall be born in peace, Frodo Baggins, " the Lord Elrond reassured the nervous hobbit-father.


The end!
Hehehe... :)
<tries to hide the fact that she's got the shakes, since this was her first mpreg fic>