Author: Star_Momma, Feral_Tendencies and 3Jane

Title: The Ring of Lords

Fandom: LotR / nothing

Pairing: Gandalf/OMC

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimers: we don't own the guys- although we wish we did. We don't make money from this, we don't have any money at all

Note: This story is another ongoing romance done by Star_Momma, Feral_Tendencies and 3Jane. Let me say that we're a great team!

We carried characters from LotR into the actual world, 21st century New York city and decided to them have their adventures there. We don't know yet where this leads to, but at least it's a sweet romance going on :-) Hope you enjoy it as much as we do when writing.

The Protagonists:

Olorin Gandalf Istar - a scholar born 67 years ago

Jimmy Lyons - a high-class hooker, working at Neverland, an expensive brothel that serves whatever desires the clients have.

Other appearances:
Isabelle Istar - Olorin's daughter
Squall Almasy - Neverland's manager
Francois Glorfindel DuPont - another Neverland-boi
Boromir Gondor - dear friend to Olorin who is a bit of a surrogate father for the man

Their Bios:

Name: Prof. Dr. Dr. Olorin Gandalf Istar

(Gandalf's name in Quenya was Olorin. He was one of the five Istari (spiritual beings of lower "rank" than the Valar) sent to Middle-earth by the Valar in human form as Messengers to help in the struggle against Sauron [...] )

Nick: Oli (for a very close, selected circle of friends only)

Gender: male
Eyes: deep blue
Hair: gray
Age: 67
Piercings/Tattoos: heavens, no!
Place of Birth: Florence, Italy.

Personality: Very intelligent, appears sometimes a bit arrogant because he has come to the conclusion that he must not at any cost explain his reasons to silly people. Usually he is friendly and indulgent with the young ones. His clear and brisk mind let him appear younger than he is.
Olorin is a real old-school-gentleman.

Weaknesses: pipes. Books.

Background: Olorin was born to a Russian-Italian Father, a physicist and an Irish-British mother, an actress. He spent his childhood travelling around the world with his parents until he went to 'settle down' to attend university at Cambridge.

His upbringing made Olorin a real world-citizen, open-minded and tolerant with people of all origins. The only thing he definitely despises is intolerance and violence.

Equipped with the talents of both sides of his parents, Olorin cultivated his versatile interests in both art and science. He has a doctorate degree in philosophy from Cambridge, England, another one in Physics from the Sorbonne in France plus a few 'minor degrees' in performing arts, Latin and composing (His city-apartment is full with paintings and photographs of the people he loved).

Although it sounds like he was a book-worm, Olorin always enjoyed life to the fullest.

He settled down in New York City some 30 years ago where he had accepted a professorship in Philosophy. He met Boromir Gondor in an extracurricular acting-class and they became friends, Oli easily taking over the role of a mentor and surrogate father for the young man.

He has two adult children from a happy but tragically short marriage - his wife died in a plane-crash shortly after the birth of the second child, Francesco, (he was 36 then, at the beginning of his scientific career), leaving him almost devastated. But the responisbility the children meant, anchored him and thus kept him from going under.

With mid-life-crisis coming along at age of 45 he surprised himself with falling in love with a dancer from the ballet, Michael.

After denying and arguing with himself for months he accepted the facts and made a move on to Michael who, to his utter joy, returned Oli's feelings.

For the sake of his children, at that time 10 (Francesco) and 11 (Isabelle) years old, they tried to keep it under cover. It was hard for Oli to do so, because he was reeling in happiness with Michael at his side. Isabelle, a very bright girl, guessed something rather soon and confronted her father.

Oli admitted everything and Isabelle was very sensible, in fact loved Michael like an older brother. They decided to let Olorin's son in as well, but Francesco never acepted his father's leanings and almost hated Michael, thus he moved out at age of 15.

The day his son moved out, his lover moved in. His son had taken it very ill, felt betrayed and unwanted, and they had been on bad terms long after.

Two years ago he lost his lover to cancer, a hard blow for Oli. During the last months Isabelle had helped her father with the caregiving for Michael who was wasting away painfully fast. At least this sad occasion brought reconciliation with his son.

Likes: music, anything beautiful

Dislikes: he hates intolerance and violence on any level.



Name: James Lyons
Nicknames: Jimmy, Kid
Place of Birth: New York
Age: 20
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue
Build: muscular
Personality: Jimmy is generally a pleasant guy: charming, witty, good sense of humor, but when he falls into a bad mood, it's difficult to drag him out. Fortunately very few things get the Kid's spirits down, and he usually a good person to have around.

Background: Another of the boys at Neverland, Jimmy serves a wide range of clients; from the high rollers who just want someone pretty to spend the night with to the sickos who enjoy the kinkier side of sex. His all-American appearance and easy-going manner make him appealing to a
wide variety of people and put clients at ease even when they're requesting things they might normally be ashamed of wanting. For his part, Jimmy doesn't seem to mind the extreme requests. Indeed he often seems to enjoy "the game" as he calls it.

After a year of struggling through college barely able to pay the rent, Jimmy felt blessed to be recruited into the high class world of Neverland and saw nothing wrong with the alternate lifestyle. He had been openly gay for years thanks to supportive parents and an open community where he grew up, but turning to prostitution with his straight arrow parents and honor student background seemed more than a little odd even with his financial straits.

 

The Ring Of Lords
by Star_Momma, Feral_Tendencies and 3Jane

 

Olorin was sitting in his study, smoking his favorite pipe when he heard a key turn in the lock of the apartment-door.

"Dad?"

"I'm here, dear."

Isabelle rushed into the study, embracing and kissing her father hello, "I wanted to see if you were out."

"I have to finish reviewing these papers." Olorin pointed at a pile of work.

"Dad! Get a life! You haven't been out for....well, for ages. There's concerts in the park -"

"It's raining hard." he pointed out dryly.

"Ok. There are performances in- and outdoors everywhere. Vernissages, Lectures, concerts, ballet: it's only waiting for you. You need to get out more, father."

"You know, doing so alone is somehow....awkward. I don't know..." Olorin said quietly. The loss of Michael was still a painful wound to his heart.

"I know, daddy." Isabelle agreed. "Did you have any plans for tonight?"

"Oh, I tried to call Boromir but he didn't answer." Olorin tried to sound vividly.

"Well, he's probably out, doing the right thing."

"What would that be?" Olorin cocked an eyebrow.

"Having fun, enjoying himself, checking out the chicks - you know better than me what guys do: you are one." Isabelle shrugged.

"And what about you? Haven't you anything better to do but to look after your father?" Olorin joked.

"I sure have! I was just passing by to make sure you're OK. You don't call too often, you know?" Isabelle said lightly. Of course she had taken a detour to look after her father, but she loved to do it.

"Well then, go and have fun, dear!"

"I will. And I will tell Boromir to drag you out. He's strong enough to do so which I'm not."

"I never understood why the two of you -"

"Dad! We're friends, OK? He's not my type of guy and I'm not the type of chick he fancies, so pleae: stop it. I'm prefectly content with the idea that he would break any guy's arms gladly if I got ever hurt. He's a good friend and that's OK. More than enough for me."

"I know, I know! Now, let me finish my work and enjoy yourself, young one!" Oloring stood to lead his daughter to the door. "Have a great evening, Isabelle. I love you."

"I love you too, dad." she embraced her father lovingly "I would still marry you, you know?"

Olorin laughed. Like every little daughter Isabelle had told each and everbody she would marry her father as soon as she was old enough.

+++

His daughter's words kept nagging. Probably she was right and it was about time to face the outside world again. Only...where should he go? Alone as he was....//probably find yourself some company?//

Almost shocked by the implications of the thought, Olorin tried to call Boromir for the last time. The man still wasn't home so....


NEVERLAND

With an awkward feeling Olorin entered Neverland. He had heard of the club before and given his situation that seemed the only acceptable place to go. He breezed over the registration-process and finally found himself behind a one-way mirror looking at women and boys on display.

"Pease, if I'm about to pick a dumb fuck, tell me so. I want interesting company during dinner." he told the host.

"Sir, I assure you we have no 'dumb fucks' employed. All our staff is skilled in any of the offerings this club has to make." the host answered sternly.

"Hmph." his eyes skimmed the room when he saw a new person enter and drape himself across a seat. Beautiful face, full lips....Olorin's pulse hitched up a notch //you old fag! Lusting for a boy of his age!// "The one who just came in..."

"Jimmy. You want me to sent him to your table?"

"Yes, please, do so." Oli nodded.

The host had a garcon lead Oli to a secluded table in the dining-hall and brought the menu for him to choose.

//calm down! You behave like a teen and these days are certainly over for you.//

+++

The host stepped into the show-room. "Jimmy! Suit assignment for dinner." he snapped his fingers to have the boi hurrying.

Jimmy nodded and rose with a slight wince. //That's gonna hurt tomorrow,// he thought ruefully. It took less then ten minutes for him to change into a pair of black slacks and a nicely-pressed shirt of dark blue silk. He paused briefly to run a hand over clothes and hair, checking for perfection before opening the door to the private dining area. It had been a long time since any of the dinner dates he'd been on were anything but rather unappealing businessmen with rather dark tastes. Dinner certainly had nothing to do with things except that they felt it kept up appearances better than asking for bondage alone.

When Jimmy stepped up to the table to find an attractive, well-groomed older man with sparkling blue eyes, he felt a spark of surprise. //Definitely not the kind of guy I usually end up with...// Pleased at a change of pace, Jimmy sat down smoothly in the chair opposite and smiled at the man. "Jimmy... and you are?"

"Olorin. Pleasure to meet you, Jimmy. I hope you don't mind that I already ordered appetizers for us. They should be served in a minute along with the menu." Olorin was pleased to see how well the young man looked in more formal clothes. They perfectly suited his appearance. He did see the dicolored bruise at the side of his head but preferred not to ask.

"Thank you," Jimmy responded with a genuine smile. He was actually starving, so the timing couldn't have been better. Besides, it was nice dining with someone who seemed to have some manners for once.

"I have to admit this is a new situation." he confessed nervously. "I've never been here but my daughter....she told me to get out and have some fun and I....well, what do you do as a single? Eating out on your own is a horrifying idea, isn't it?"

"I've never liked it much. Sometimes even in company you end up staring too long at the menu or making small talk about the decorations, but... it's different. You're still with someone else." The young man smiled and hoped that he might be able to help ease some of the man's nerves as the evening went on. "Considering how many people come through on a daily basis, I can safely say that we aren't alone in that feeling. It's hard meeting people and hard arranging schedules and sometimes... this is easier."

"Yes, it certainly is. At least on the side of the client. I suppose you don't have too much of a choice?" It was rhethorical question. Olorin had already studied the menu and decided to have some fish with fresh vegetables and steamed potatoes along with some white wine. so now he studied Jimmy studying the menu. //very good face! Painting quality. Well, except for that bruise...//

"Did you have a fight?" Olorin asked with concern, wondering if rumors he'd heard were probably right: that the life in such a place was far from what it suggested to be for any visitor. After all: this was a world completely unknow to him and his mind wanted to learn.

Jimmy reached up self-consciously to touch the bruise, cursing himself for not having through to put on a little make-up. "No... no, nothing like that. I... I deal with some of the more, uhm, colorful customers most of the time. Occupational hazard," he explained with a wry smile before dropping his gaze to the table. Usually talking about such things didn't bother him at all, but it seemed somehow entirely inappropriate while speaking to Olorin. The man seemed too refined, too soft-spoken to have to hear about the seedier side of his profession.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Oli excused. He was making the young man feel uncomfortable. Yet to hear about such things... That indeed this young man would SELL himself to people who reveled in doling out pain - it was unthinkable!

"It doesn't hurt." That was a bald-faced lie, but Jimmy had learned years before how to tell those without batting an eyelash. Indeed that helped to make him even more desireable a toy. Bright blue eyes moved back up to study his partner's reaction. "I'd forgotten about it, actually."

"We get used to many things after a while, don't we? The human mind is an amazing thing." //it even lets you forget about pain after a while, lets you get used to it//

The food arrived and for a while neither of them spoke. Olorin still toyed with the thought of painting Jimmy and after a while he inquired: "I wonder if it would be possible to...." //i can't say 'rent out' like he's some video or a car! I just can't// "...to have an appointment with you off-site?"

"You'd have to speak with Squall, but... yes... I don't think there should be any problem." Jimmy wondered at his own warm attitude toward the idea.

//Since when do you care who you spend your time with?// He smiled at how silly he was being and continued to eat in silence for a moment. "If it's not too personal a question... are you simply more comfortable at home or...?"

"As a matter of fact: yes, I would be. But the main reason is: I have all my tools at home and would really hate to carry them over here." Oli said. He was delighted to hear that it was a possibility.

"Oh... of course." The sudden realization that Oli might not be so singular as he seemed came as more of a disappointment than it should have, and Jimmy fought to hide his feelings. //Of course he's got freaky kinks. Don't they all? That's probably why you got pointed out to him in the first place.//

"who is Squall? I understand he is the manager? Can he come over here?"

Olorin noticed the faint mood-swings in Jimmy and wondered what was going on. //probably he's on drugs. Many people are. Well, I hope he's not going to go berserk//

"Just a second," Jimmy said, rising and stepping over to a private phone. He quickly dialed up the number of the nearest assistant and told them to bring Squall to the proper dining area. Only a moment later, the young man slipped back into his chair. "It should only be a minute. Yeah, he's the manager... takes care of most of the day-to-day things."

Olorin watched Jimmy and admired his moves. Like watching a large cat: controlled power and grace. //beautiful...really beautiful//

"Perfect. Thank you for arranging." havin seen that Jimmy had dug into his food with good apetite he offered to order some desert for Jimmy while he was having a coffee. "Would you like some desert, Jimmy? You don't seem to be full and I should hate to hear your stomach growl dangerously at me all the time." he smiled amusedly.

Squall sauntered up, now neat and clean and seeming no worse for wear; the only sort of evidence of what had transpired between him and Jimmy was the slight swagger in his step that he always had after a good fuck. "Something wrong?" Squall asked, arching an eyebrow at the two. Jimmy didn't usually get any complaints. //Must be a special request of some kind...//

"Absolutely not, Sir." Olorin assured. "I wondered if it was possible to have an off-site appointment. I would like to take Jimmy to my place where everything is set up the way I need it. It would be too much trouble to have somebody take it over to here and back again." Olorin
explained casually.

Squall smirked and arched an eyebrow at Jimmy. //Going all-out this time, eh?// He didn't voice the thought, though, instead simply nodding to Olorin. "Certainly," he said with a slightly more human-looking smile to the client. "There'll be additional charges, of course. An extra five hundred. And every hour you keep him past when he's scheduled to return will cost you another hundred."

//this is going to be an expensive night, old man.//

"I see. When would that scheduled time be? For the price you're asking it should last until sunrise or so. And how, by the way can I make sure he's coming back to yours? After all I am not his guard and I don't think it would be me to take his hand and bring him back here. I suggest he'll give you a call when he leaves my place and that's it then?"

Olorin would accept but had no intention of giving the impression he was easy to be robbed. He was positively excited about the opportunity, although the model turned out the be extremely expensive.

"You can have twenty-four hours," Squall said flippantly.

Oli tried hard not to let his eyes pop out of his skull. That was a bit more than he had expected.

He glanced at Jimmy. "And that's fine if you feel you need him to call us before he leaves your place, though I can assure you that no one here will try to cheat you." His gaze moved back to Olorin. "We will provide a limo service to and from your apartment, so that you need not worry
about him getting back safely. Is that acceptable?"

"It sounds like a fair deal, Sir. It is settled then, as far as I'm concerned. You have my credit-card number - all charges can be paid with it. Jimmy can call the car as soon as he is ready with his dinner. Thank you very much, Sir." //what are you going to do with him tomorrow? Ah, wait and see. Time will tell.//

Olorin looked expectantly at Jimmy to see if the young man was still eating. //at least there is no need to hurry. I would have hated that.//

Jimmy had finished his food and offered Oli a smile as the man's gaze fell on him once more. Despite his misgivings about the situation, the way the man spoke and handled himself made Jimmy feel somehow hopeful. //At least he's smarter than most of them. Maybe we could even talk... something... it'd be kind of nice...// "Actually, if you're ready, Squall could get the car now and we could be on our way." He didn't want to rush the man, but he also wanted to be accomodating and makes things as simple as possible for his client.

"That is fine for me." Olorin stood and followed Jimmy to the car. He told the driver the address in downtown and then fell silent, pondering the question if he did the right things here.

 

THE TOOLS

Olorin entered the lobby of the downtown apartment-complex that was lovely restored with its art-deco style kept alive. Luckily he was having an old contract for the new tenants paid and arm and a leg for rent. He would have hated to move out. He had spent the happiest years here, the very walls of his apartment were soaked with memories of laughter and love.

He greeted the man at the reception and took the elevator up to the sixth floor.

"Welcome." he unlocked the door and gestured Jimmy to enter. All walls in the place were covered with shelves full of books. The only free spots were those hung with photographs and paintings of Oli's patchwork family.

"Let me hang your jacket, please. A drink? I don't have too much but there's always some good brandy and cognac."

Something about the decoration, the paintings, the pictures and snapshots of a life lived fully put Jimmy more at ease, and he smiled as his eyes roved over the images. He thanked Oli for taking his jacket and then shook his head at the query. "I don't drink often. Too much of a lightweight, I'm afraid." The young man smiled again, a bit sheepishly, and watched as Olorin moved about his home. He had always found the connection between a person's place of residence and their personality fascinating, perhaps because he'd spent so long living in a place that wasn't really his.

The place didn't *look* like it belonged to someone who would have elaborate equipment set up. //Weird. Doesn't seem like the dungeon kind. Too warm... place isn't sparse, isn't clinical...// Jimmy brushed the thoughts away and stepped further into the place to give Oli a chance to lead. Some clients preferred talking first or at least a run-down of what they wanted and how, so he'd found that letting them bring up the act itself was usually best.

Oli realized the silence that slowly became awkward. //best to get over a slight embarrassment is to start the action.//

"When you'ready, this way, please." Oli pointed at another door. It was closed. He had not entered his painting-room in ages. He could already picture Jimmy draped across the settee, was curious about his body and how to position him to bring out the best effect.

"You may already undress in there while I fix us some water. I'll be with you in a second." Oli nodded once more and headed for the kitchen.

"Of course." Jimmy stepped into the room and was all but shocked by what he saw. It was a comfortable space if somewhat chaotic, paintings half-finished and canvases strewn about. There were used tubes of paint laid on most available surfaces and an easel in the center of the room.

A strange sort of relief flooded through the young man's form and he slowly let the expensive clothes collect in a pile on the floor as he looked around.

//*This* is his equipment. God... well, maybe I'm not that bad a judge of character after all,// the young man mused. He felt no shame about baring his body even with the dark bruises scattered across his skin.

Olorin entered the holiest of all rooms in his apartment with two glasses of iced water with lemon-wedges. His eyes fell on Jimmiy's body and for a moment he simply stood and looked. //perfect proportions. Hell, look at those long legs!// "You are really incredibly handsome, Jimmy." Oli said with open admiration in his voice.

"There." after putting down his own, he stepped closer to hand his....guest, model, hooker? //whatever// the water. A shift in motion let Oli's eyes fall onto a bruise.

"Oh." and another one.

And still another.

Hand frozen in mid-air because he could not decide which one to touch first. The splotches seemed to be of different ages. Olorin tried to overcome a mix of bewilderment, anger and pity and not drag the boi directly to the nearest ambulance. //don't juge before you know the story! Don't pity him unless you know he's been forced to do that. Don't be angy at those who did it unless he did not want it.// his head was set, yet his heart and stomach revolted the clear logic. This was abusive!

"Just...just a second." to distract himself he rummaged through a pile of sheets of different color and texture until he found one of dark-blue satin. "Perfect." he loosely draped it across the settee, it would be a wonderful background for Jimmy. //how these bruises stand out - terrible.//

"Please..." he put his hand on Jimmy's back, relishing the feel of the smooth, warm skin under his large hand "sit down. Make yourself comfortable. Now, as we talk, I'd like you to move your head now and then, look left or right so I can get a few different perspectives."

"Of course." Jimmy settled down against the soft blue without hesitation, skin warming the chilly fabric swiftly as he melted against the pleasant caress of its surface.

Oli's hand trailed down Jimmy's temple, across the cheekbone, the cheek and down to the chin "You have a perfect face, young one." // as if that's the only spot you were looking at! He's gorgeous and you want to have him, don't you? 24 hours!//

Jimmy smiled at the compliment and felt a brief flutter at the gentle touches to his skin. Something about Olorin's careful manner sparked him in a way a dozen rough hands could not. //It's different, that's all. Nothing wrong with a change of pace.//

He sighed as he sat down, grabbing a sketchbook and a pencil. First he wanted to do some sketches of Jimmy's face, for later use. His eyes kept wandering back and fro between paper and Jimmy. //funny that the muse indeed kicked back in in a bordello! What is going to happen next?//

"Please, I'm trying to understand about this 'occupational hazards' as you put it sooner. I - I truly never understood DeSade's scriptures. By understanding I mean: see the point. I understood the theory, but.... A bite or two during sex is certainly a thrill but this" he gestured towards Jimmy, "This is....honestly beyond me." //yes, Olorin Gandalf Istar, you great philosopher and scholar, you're 67 and there are still whole worlds you know nothing about!//

"It's... sometimes it's only that I have volunteered to take more difficult clients. More marketable. It's a niche. There's always money to be made if you're willing to take things further than anyone else," Jimmy explained, unsuccessfully trying to hide the faint blush that colored his cheeks.

//he's not the careless, hard-boiled guy he likes to appear as.// the blush did not go unnoticed and found its resemblance in a sketch. The young man was winning more and more sympathies.

"It can be business, but... it's... there's a rush as well. There's a point where your system is just working on nerves and sensation and there's no real difference between pain and pleasure. It's all just shock and sensation." Hoping it made a little sense, Jimmy ducked his head to study the sheet draped beneath him before looking up at the older man once more.

"Sometimes it's just easier not to be in control."

"Hmmmm...I guess it's temping to give up control and responsibility. Many people do so without even knowing. Hardly anybody reflects one's actions. But does it not take a lot of trust to hand over control? How do you make sure that bruise will not turn to scar and you'll end up in a really dangerous situation? What if I were some weird old guy with a torture-chamber?"

Deciding to admit his error, Jimmy smiled slightly.

"Actually, I thought you were... when you talked about 'equipment'... my clients don't usually mean pencil and paper." The young man took another step forward in adding, "I'm happy to have been wrong."

After a moment of surprise, Oli lauged out loud. "Heavens, did I really make that impression on you?" then, a bit more seriously he added "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

Shifting back to the man's original line of inquiry, Jimmy considered carefully his words. "I trust my employers. They know that if I'm seriously hurt, I can't work. Clients for anything extreme are usually screened carefully unless an employee requests to waive that. They're very careful with us. I... I don't know that I've really trusted many of them individually, no." //Might've been nice. Good to know when the person choking will actually stop short of killing you...//

"I see. That's propbably why they usually don't let you leave the property. It's a bit comforting to know you are rather well cared-for there." Olorin put the sketchbook aside, having filled several pages with that perfect face.

"I still think it's a shame what you do to your body. It's the greatest tool on earth, you should treat it with a bit more respect." he didn't mean to patronize Jimmy but it was not quite easy to sit and stare at all those bruises without getting angry and sad. Olorin stood.

The young man looked abashed, gaze flickering away from Olorin's briefly. Most of his clients were either uncaring to any marks on his body or found it promising, small evidence of the sort of abuse he could take.

"I'd like to try something different. Will you lay back and down, legs up?" he approached Jimmy to help the young man to get into the right position.

Jimmy shifted immediately into what he thought Olorin meant and then felt the man's gentle hands leading him into position. The touch quickened his pulse at once, and the hooker fought to keep control. //You don't even know if he's interested in anything beyond sketching.// "Is this what you want?" he asked, shifting a little more and looking back to Olorin's face.

"Al-almost." Oli cleared his throat. The contact with Jimmy's body had caused his breath to catch in his throat. Gently moving Jimmy's legs and arms into position he could not deny the effect the deliciously naked young man had on him.

"You're..." Oli sat down on the edge of the settee, hand slowly moving across Jimmy's chest, "You're beautiful. Can't say this leaves me unimpressed.....lovely, really." he looked up into Jimmy's eyes, a bit embarrassed for being such an old, lusting man, about to force himself upon a hooker who basically had not choice in the end.

 

REVIVAL

Rather than put-upon, Jimmy appeared eager, reaching up to trace his fingertips along Olorin's cheek, tracing wrinkles with apparent delight.

Oli gasped softly. //more than two years...a bit too long, huh?// Although his sex-drive was of course not as strong as it had been 20 or 30 years ago, but suddenly the lack of sexual activity hit him hard.

"The way you touch me... I want to feel more," he confessed softly. "I want to know what your lips taste like... how your hands feel on my skin..." Hoping it was the right move and not something too fast or too forward, Jimmy sat up and shifted to gently brush his lips against Olorin's, questioning softly whether the man wanted more.

Still surprised by what went on, by the rather sweet turn of events, Oloring slowly responded, hands gingerly reaching for Jimmy's shoulders and skull as his lips slowly parted. The hot breath and the deliciously sweet taste of Jimmy's mouth made him moan softly.

It struck the young man only after the fact that he couldn't remember the last time he'd kissed anyone without it being a struggle for dominance. Even then it was only with Squall. Most clients never even thought of any gestures so romantic in connection with their play. //For that matter, when was the last time you got hard without getting hit first?// Indeed the young man's cock was already surging against Oli's thigh as he fought to bring their bodies into closer contact.

Jimmy tasted sweet, intoxicating, Oli deepened the kiss slowly, the fingers at the back of Jimmy's skull fisting a handful of hair when he felt the hardness press against him. He could feel the heat radiating from the organ through the fabric of his trousers. Or at least it seemed so.

Nimble fingers moved between the pair and made quick work of Oli's buttons, the soft pads of Jimmy's fingertips soon tracing lightly over the newly-bared skin.

//God, yes! What are you doing? No. Nono. You can't do this. You cannot have sex with him. Not with him having no choice!// having been a bohemian freethinker all of his life he had no objections regarding Jimmy's profession. It was a job. It was not that he did not want to have sex with a HOOKER, but he strongly believed that it was wrong to force somebody into anything. He wanted Jimmy, urgently so, but not on these terms. Already his body started to respond and Oli felt the
delicious rise in heat and volume in his groin.

"Wait." he reached for Jimmy's hands and caught them in his own //so soft, long and elegant fingers. God, I want to feel these!//

Jimmy strained briefly against the restraining hands before remembering himself. //If he tells you to stop, you stop. Christ, how long've you been doing this? Take a deep breath and snap out of it.//

"I cannot have sex with you, Jimmy. Not if I ever want to look into the mirror again." his chest was heaving, eyes were dark with desire, lips bruised from the kiss. Oli's body was one big scream of desire.

Wondering what he could possibly have done wrong, Jimmy tried to clear his mind enough of the lust fogging his mind to think. Unable to find in the immediate anything he'd done wrong except possibly moving a bit fast, Jimmy asked, "Why?" He wanted nothing more than to keep touching the soft skin he'd uncovered, to taste the other man's lips again and to
lose himself entirely in the act. //And this isn't about you, so try and listen. Focus.// Despite his self-admonitions, Jimmy found thinking and focusing at best difficult.

"Jimmy, I...you...see:" //oh, great! Where's the applauded speaker gone? Can't finish a simple sentence!//

Not letting go of the young man's hands to keep at least a bit of the delicious contact.

"Jimmy, I wanted to have company during dinner, I wanted to paint you. I had not planned more, honestly! This....this is unexpected and I....you have no choice, have you? I would sleep with you if you WANTED it, not because you must fulfill some duty for your customer. I want you but not on the basis of some deal." //you're not making sense.//

he raised Jimmy's hands and kissed the backs, feeling the little hairs tickle his mouth.

Relieved and shivering at the light kisses, Jimmy smiled up at the man, nodding slightly before finding his voice. "I want it. I want *you*. I'd be paid the same whether you spent the rest of the time painting me or... Please, Olorin..."

Ah, he looked so deliciously desirable! Oli wanted to believe the hooker's words.

The young man searched for a way to put it so that his words wouldn't sound like a line or a lie or some sort of ploy. "I... it's been a long time since I... since I've wanted anyone like this. No cuffs, no... no anything. Just us." Visibly nervous at trying to communicate his feelings, the strange emotion of desiring something so simple, Jimmy kept his gaze locked onto Oli's. "Please?"

//God, they tie him up! disgusting.// Oli nodded slowly, finally releasing Jimmy's hands. Instead he cupped the young one's face with one, thumb brushing the swollen lips "No pain. Just enjoying each other." he pulled Jimmy into antoher deep kiss that soon gained more and more passion.

Relieved and grateful, Jimmy gave himself over to enjoying the embrace. He knew better than to think another opportunity to simply be close to someone might come along anytime soon. "Thank you," he whispered before sealing their lips together once more and pressing his tongue through to tangle with Olorin's.

Hardly anything else could have won Oli's heart more efficiently at that moment than these simple, honest words. But the wise man knew better than making this more than it acutally was: a coincidental encounter.

Desire surging forward once more almost immediately, Jimmy arched his hips up a bit to gain friction against Oli's pants before again shifting to remove the man's button-down shirt.

Even baring that flesh was not enough, and Jimmy soon began to tug at the top button of Olorin's trousers. "Is this okay?"

"God, yes! Please." Oli was almost dizzy with the sudden arousal. He knew this would not last too long - it had been too long a time without.

Usually he would have taken a slower pace, but circumstances given... Olorin, despite being a freethinker and bohemian in all other parts of his life, had had a very conservative sex-life. He and Michael had always been contend with their sex, so there had hardly ever been a change in technique or position: the bottom on his stomach or knees and the top - well on top of that. Since Michael was a rather devoted bottom they had hardly ever changed places. There were many things Oli had never tried or even heard of.

Encouraged, smiling at the strong reaction he'd drawn, Jimmy hurriedly divested the other man of the remainder of his clothes, rewarded with a rather attractive view. Despite Oli's years, the man was fit, obviously took excellent care of himself, and Jimmy gladly began to trail his hands over the soft, warm flesh.

"Just be careful: it's been too long." Oli advised Jimmy before he reached out - not able to resist the beckoning nipples any longer he rubbed and rolled them until they were pebble-hard and straining upwards. He had a thing for nipples.

Jimmy reminded himself that it would have been unprofessional to confess so soon that he probably couldn't hold out for hours either. Instead he arched up into the touch and moaned. "God..." It had been far too long since anyone took any care whatsoever with his pleasure, and the young man found his arousal growing by leaps and bounds with every touch.

"What... what do you want?" he asked in a voice already deepened by passion. "I'll do anything." Despite that being, naturally, part of his job description, Jimmy wanted the words stated, wanted Oli to know that he was volunteering and not fulfilling an obligation.

"Let me feel you!" Oli let himself sink backwards. pulling Jimmy with him and almost fell off the settee. The thing was definitely too small.

Oli cursed under his breath. "Bedroom!" he said curtly, pulling Jimmy along. The bedroom was sparsely furnished with a futon-style double-bed plus nightstands. nothing else. A large Japanese calligraphy hung at the opposite wall. A few small photographs of Michael onstage were hung as well.

The bed was covered with plain white linens. It was the room of people who preferred simplicity and purity.

Pulling Jimmy closer Oli let their erections rub together, caught between their bellies. the man moaned and rocked his hips. "Come." he invited Jimmy as he reclined on the bed, "come and ride me." Although he kept himself fit with swimming and walking, age took its toll and Oli was no longer the limber man he once had been //be glad you're not a completely shrivelled-up wreck!//.

More than happy to oblige, Jimmy paused only long enough to get directions to where the lube was, returning to press kisses to his new lover's neck, his lips. His hands briefly worked at Oli's nipples before finally popping the top on the lube.

The man moaned, his body arching up a bit into the ministrations. //God, I hope he won't give me a heart-attack!//

"You wanna do the honors, or should I?" Under no illusion that he would even be capable of handling the pain without lube, Jimmy was already coaching himself into a state of relaxation to keep from reacting badly to the initial stretching on top of his earlier injuries from Squall.

"Please, let me!" For Oli giving pleasures was as much part of sex as recieving and there was no doubt he would enjoy the act of preparing his partner.

With a quick move he snatched the small tube from Jimmy and shifted until he had good acess. Oli let the gel warm before he started to circle the boi's opening, spreading the supple cheeks with one hand and planting kisses along Jimmy's spine. "So beautiful..." he mumbled against the skin.

He pushed one finger in, slowly in order to tease and moved around with gentle probing motions. The act, the view of his finger disappearing in the tight heat, nearly made him cum. Knowing fingers searched for the right spot to rub on before a second finger carefully made its way in, joining the first in a teasing dance.

Thanks to the man's care, his attention to Jimmy's pleasure, what could have been unbearable drifted from slightly unpleasant to mildly uncomfortable and finally to wonderful as two fingers pressed on his prostate. The young hooker arched up and finally gasped, "Enough. It's... it's enough." //Since when did you lose so much control, hmm?//

He pulled away from Olorin's fingers and then paused. He'd left his pants in the other room, and the idea of running after them sounded unpleasant at best.

"Condom?"

"Oh..." //not exactly what you'd call being prepared// "We never....I don't have any." //even if they would be too old// having been faithful all the time, Oli and Mike never had had a need for such measures. Now, in bed with the hooker Oli realized that he could impossibly couple with him without such protection. "Is that a problem? Don't YOU have any?"

//please let him have one! If we stop now, I'll be losing my mind.//

"Course. Just a minute." Jimmy lingered long enough to indulge in a hot, slow kiss, then withdrew to the other room to fish a packet from his pants pocket.

Olorin laid back, panting and positively trembling with anticipation. For a moment he had been afraid he'd forgotten how and what to do, but obviously sex was like riding a bike: once you got the trick, you couldn't forget about it.

//Thank god.// He hurried back into the bedroom and knelt between the other man's legs. Grinning wickedly, he lingered for a moment to let his tongue tease the hardened flesh before finally pulling the condom down over Olorin's erection. For good measure he slicked some lube over the outside surface and resumed his previous position straddling the man.

"Ready?" Smiling again, Jimmy pressed down slowly, letting them both savor and adjust. "You feel so good..." The young man lay his chest down over the other man's, enjoying their closeness as he began slowly to move his hips.

"Oh. My. God!" the moment he felt Jimmy's scorching heat engulf his length he was about to cum. He computed a few larger square-roots to get over the urge. Arms closing around the light frame of his lover his hands slithered across Jimmy's backside. His hands kneaded the firm asscheeks while his consciousness quickly narrowed in on the delicious friction Jimmy created with his moves. //I could die like this without regret!//

He kissed and licked the sweet curve where neck met shoulder, then searched for the young full pair of lips to penetrate there as well.

"Jimmy......God.....I....." soon the man was beyond speech as his world turned into a blur of touch and taste, a spiral that quickly neared its end.

Much as Jimmy wished the coupling could last longer, he actually felt glad that the other man was close.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned, one hand closing around his cock to amplify and draw out his pleasure. Even as he stroked himself to climax, Jimmy rode the other man a little faster, squeezed a little harder. He wanted to make Olorin feel the same sort of arousal he felt, to bring him to the height of ecstasy as well.

"Cum for me, Oli..." The irrational desire to feel the other man shoot inside him and the sudden fantasy image of what it would feel like gave Jimmy the jolt he needed to climax at last. "Oli!" the boy moaned with his face buried against the older man's neck.

Had the feel of hot semen against his stomach not been enough the explicit words did the rest. Jimmy's hot moans and his muscles squeezing hard down around him causing the tightly wound-up coil of lust to explode all of a sudden into an intense climax. Oli came hard with a strangled groan, pressing Jimmy's body firmly against his.

Olorin exhaled deeply and slowly. Jimmy's body a deliciously sweet weight upon him. He felt more alive than he had over the past two years! A smile played around his lips.

One hand slid caressingly down Jimmy's smooth back but his eyes went to the picture on the nightstand at his side of the bed. // my dear Michael....I'll always love you but my mourning has finally come to an end. Who'd have thought the muse and life would come to wake me in the form of a hooker? But you knew....you always used to say that there were only twisted, crooked paths in this life - like the limbs of a tree. Seems you were right, beloved.// he could almost hear Mike's soft amused
chuckle 'I bet this comes hard on you, to admit you were wrong.'

Yes. It did. But when the reason was actually such a sweet one, he could live with it.

After that bit of silent conversation with his dead lover of twenty years, Oli turned his attention back to his young partner.

Without hesitation, Jimmy slid off of the man's softening length and quickly disposed of the condom. He cast around before moving into the bathroom and grabbing a towel, adding a bit of warm water and soon returning cleaner to wipe the cum
from Oli's body. As soon as the practicalities were taken care of, Jimmy stretched himself out at the man's side and leaned down to kiss the older man's lips once more. "Hope you enjoyed yourself. I certainly did."

Oli felt wonderfully cared for despite the fact that he was well aware it was possibly only the hooker in Jimmy doing his duty.

"Amazing!" Oli smiled "Really, it was wonderful. Did you really like it?" Oli's voice was tinged with amusement "you don't have to feed me with compliments like that, dear."

"I know. I wouldn't," Jimmy replied honestly. He'd done it a thousand times before, of course, but the encounter with Oli felt different. Certainly the man seemed more interested in honest appraisal than mindless flattery. "This is just... it's different in a very good way."

Despite his exhaustion from the long day, Jimmy was content to remain awake as long as Oli liked and snuggled in to rest his head on the man's shoulder. His gaze fell on Michael's picture sitting on the bedside. "If you don't mind me asking... how long has he been gone?"

"Two years. The day Michael died was the day I stopped living. You revived me! Thank you." he kissed Jimmy's hair, being truly grateful.

A bit overwhelmed at such a compliment, sensing the gravity of it even though in the grand scheme he knew he had played only a small part, Jimmy smiled in return and listened as Oli continued.

"About tomorrow: I have a philosophy-class at 10 that I can impossibly skip. At noon I have taken over an acting class from a sick colleague. Would you like to join me or you'd rather spend that time strolling around town? It's up to you. I'd want you to enjoy the time as much as I do....lovely!" it felt wonderful, that long missed sensation of having somebody so close! //it's a shame! He's got a whole world waiting for him and he's wasting it completely.// maybe he could do something about that. IF Jimmy would want to meet him again. He sure wasn'T the most thrilling tryst, that much he knew.

"I'd like that, actually. Didn't do so well when I was in school... not college, that is. Might be fun." Jimmy pondered the idea. It had been awhile since he set foot in a classroom. //Let it fall apart on you then, didn't you?// The young man shied away from delving too deeply into his own stupidity in favor of keeping his attention on the moment.

Oli looked at Jimmy with a warm smile, tracing a line on the younger man's forehead. //he looks bright enough. Probably bad teachers.//

"I'd like to see you teaching," he added after a moment of silence. He could picture Oli standing in front of a class and speaking passionately about literature or poetry and smiled.

Oli laughed softly. "I have quite a reputation. They fear me. Last year there were sixty in the opening-lecture _before_ I started. When I was done with them, thirty-five were left." he shook his head and sighed. "The idea of hard work scares them nowadays."

"They should've been happy to have a teacher who cared. That's pretty hard to find sometimes too." Jimmy spoke softly, lulled by enjoying the simple closeness and the oddly normal conversation. //When was the last time anybody really wanted to spend time talking?// "Too many of them are worried about too many other things... or not their job at all..."

"Well, school is very different from university. It's a shame the teachers ruin whatever interest could have been sparked in their students." Olorin sighed. He remembered the discussions he'd had with the teachers of his children, the stubbornness, the igonrance and narrow-mindedness he'd met then.

He pulled Jimmy close and inhaled the young man's scent "Hmmmm....you smell so good...." God, but it felt great, to feel another's heartbeat so close, to.... Yes. To feel that soft fluttering in one's stomach. //I want to get to know him! I really do.//

Jimmy smiled against the man's shoulder and then shifted to kiss Oli's neck. He liked the closeness and the comfort of the man's embrace, the fact that he seemed genuinely interested in more than just a quick fuck. "You feel good, so it's a fair trade," the young man returned with a soft laugh. "*This* feels good."

Oli prepped himself up on one elbow, giving Jimmy a long, thoughtful look, trying to gauge Jimmy's soul as good as he could. The young man seemed honest. "Yes, it does." he finally said with a very soft, husky voice, sealing the confession by softly kissing those delicious, full lips.

"The alarm goes off at 6 am, you may not be used to such early rising, hmmm? Maybe we better turn off the light now?" Oli suggested.

"I'll adjust." Jimmy smiled at the older man and reached over to turn off the light himself, stealing another quick kiss before snuggling down. "Sweet dreams," he whispered before allowing himself to drift off.


A BAD SURPRISE

Indeed far from being unused to early rising, Jimmy tended toward insomnia. He slept the night away with greater ease and comfort than he could recall and awoke almost a half hour before the alarm sounded. Deciding to surprise his sleeping client with breakfast in bed, Jimmy rose and slipped into the other room to collect his clothes. He left the shirt closed with only two buttons and then picked Oli's wallet up off of the table. Whatever a few pastries and some decent coffee cost could easily be subtracted from what Neverland took off the man's card later.

Jimmy slipped the wallet into his pocket and closed the door quietly behind him before heading down the hall.

As Jimmy rounded a corner in the apartment, a pair of rather large, ugly guys in their early twenties stepped in his way. One pulled out a knife and smirked. "We've heard about you..."

The other one, a blonde, nodded. "Yeah. Maybe you wanna step through that door next to you?" he said, gesturing to an apartment, the door to which was hanging open slightly.

When Jimmy hesitated, the other thug--a guy with a large scar across the bridge of his nose--shoved the hooker into the room where two more men waited.

One of them laughed. "Been fucking the old fag, have you?" he asked, jabbing at their prisoner with a billy club.

"We don't take too kindly to havin' fags in the apartment..."

Obviously afraid, Jimmy kept quiet, knowing that they would only get angrier if he retalliated. "What do you want?" he asked quietly. "If... if you want money, I can get you money. Just... let me leave." //God... this is... really, really not good...//

One of the men punched Jimmy in the ribs. "Shaddup," he growled, laughing as the hooker doubled over. "We don't want any fucking money. What we want is a fag-free environment for our kids."

Several other jeers and taunts followed until the four men were thoroughly worked up. The one holding the club slammed it into Jimmy's upper arm, and that served to set off the rest of the mob. Fists, clubs, and one knife set to work on the young man, leaving him with scores of injuries.

When the thugs were quite done, they pitched Jimmy back out into the hallway, leaving him there for others to discover.

The young man tried half-heartedly to rise, but a wave of dizziness overcame him and, body pushed too far past the limit to cope any longer, Jimmy succumbed to unconsciousness. Already one eye was swelling shut, his lip was split, and a nasty new network of bruises and cuts littered the formerly-smooth flesh revealled by his torn shirt and jeans. Though most of the cuts were superficial, some cut deep enough to leave tiny pools of blood on the carpet, and judging from the large bruises on the young man's chest, a couple of ribs were bound to be cracked if not broken altogether.

*

Oli woke from the alarm. He found the bed empty but did not think too much of that. He quickly brushed his teeth, combed his hair with his fingers and put on his bathrobe to see where Jimmy was.

The place was empty. Olorin was disappointed, he had to admit. //get real, you could be his grandfather. the kid couldn't wait to get rid of you.// still, he had hoped for another nice day with Jimmy - talking about things not as elaborate as Plato's or Einstein's theories.

So what? It had been a nice evening anyway. The professor went back into his bathroom and emerged 30 minutes later all clean and shiny, dressed in a three-piece-suit, ready for the day that laid ahead.

Walking over to the sideboard he wanted to pick up keys and wallet - they were not there. //getting senile? Probably left them with your clothes.// He searched the whole place but both keys and wallet were gone.

He'd been robbed!

The sudden pain in his chest had a frightening quality, although it was nothing physical. It was the hurt caused by the fact that Jimmy had so badly betrayed the trust Oli had put in him. //you fool! Be glad you're still alive! He told you what you wanted to hear and you were more than willing to believe! fool. Make this a lesson learned.//

He called his bank to have all cards locked. Upon leaving he could ask the receptionist to have the locks exchanged. Olorin was utterly disappointed and hurt by the time he was ready to leave his apartment in a very sour mood. Slamming the door shut he headed for the stairs - he usually avoided the elevator for reasons of health. Around the corner of the hall he froze at the gruesome sight:

There was blood everywhere on the carpet and the figure in the middle - a miserable pile of a human being was....

"Jimmy!" Forgotten was his anger as he crouched down besides the young man, his knees protesting the bending with stabs of pain. His hand shakily reached out for Jimmy, hoping to find a pulse "Oh, my God, Jimmy?"

#################

The young man groaned at the touch, and he flinched without thinking, body trying to lurch away but stopping at the arch of pain that shot through him. Jimmy gasped and his eyes fluttered open to see Oli crouching at his side. "Went to get... get breakfast," he managed weakly, wincing as even breathing came like a fresh knife wound. "Some guys... they... saw me coming out and... fuck, it hurts..." The eye not swelling shut almost to the point of being impossible to see out of fixed on Oli's worried face. "Call somebody," he pleaded. "Think... my ribs..." Though he knew there was little a doctor could do beyond taping him up, he also knew Neverland would pay.

//As long as I don't press charges, they will.// Such heroic moves only led to trouble for the brothel. //Besides, nobody would believe you. Just a client that got too rough as far as the cops are concerned.//

The relief Oli felt when he saw that Jimmy was alive and even able to speak was so vast that the rest of the young man's speech was lost to him.

"Shhht. Be still." Olorin tried to calm the young man. The blood, so much blood! Oli had not seen gory scenes since his childhood-days in post-war London. He stood and hammered against the nearest door.

"Help us, please! Call an ambulance!"

A voice came through the door that did not open. "Go away or I'll call the police!"

"Just call an ambulance, that is all I require!" he shouted at the immobile door.

Moments later the voice was back "They'll be here in a few."

"Thank you!" Oli crouched down at Jimmy's side, brushing a few bloody strands of hair out of the man's face. He was hardly to be recoginzed any more. "The amblulance will be here any moment, dear. Just don't fade!"

The thought made him queasy beyond the pain, and Jimmy reached out blindly for Oli's hand.

Oli grasped the hand and squeezed it gently to assure Jimmy of his presence.

Then the elevator-doors opened and two paramedics took over control. Oli shakily stepped back and watched the men unfolding Jimmy's pain-constricted body and checking his injuries. In not time he was hooked up on an IV and on a stretcher. "I'm coming with you." Oli said in a tone that left no room for arguments.

Jimmy managed only a weak smile, thankful when Oli's hand slid back into his own. Though he knew it was selfish to even hope that the man might remain with him after the drive, Jimmy felt an immense rush of gratitude that Oli was staying with him so far.

On the rather short drive to the hospital he held Jimmy's hand, sick with anger and fear for the young man. Only after they had ordered him to wait in the designated area it occurred to him that Jimmy had told him he had wanted to get breakfast. He was no thief! His heart went wide and he stared longingly to the door behind which he knew was Jimmy.

"Mr. Istar? You can see your son now." a nurse told him suddenly.

"He's not..." //ah, who cares?// he shook his head with a sad smile. "Thank you." Hastily he neared the bed where Jimmy laid in a skimpy hospital shirt, clean but still terribly bruised. //there will be scars... They have probably ruined his questionable career.//

"How are you, luv?" he asked with a mild voice

"Better. Painkillers are a beautiful thing. I'll be released in a couple of hours. They just want to make sure there's no internal bleeding," Jimmy added softly. The idea of damage beyond what he was already aware of scared the hell out of him. "They got me a mirror awhile ago. Not a pretty view." Talking hurt a bit with the split lip, but between the painkillers and his genuine desire to give Oli a reason to stay for even a few more minutes, Jimmy kept speaking.

The idea of internal bleeding scared Oli a bit. But he tried to hide this. "You'll heal in a few and then you'll be looking as gorgeous as you did before these criminals got at you."

"Sorry you got dragged out here." Practicality rushed forward as it tended to do, and Jimmy avoided looking at the man's face as he added hurriedly, "They'll refund your money. Most of it, anyway. I owe you if anything." Afraid of seeing disgust on the man's face about his current state, Jimmy continued to study some unmarked spot on the bedspread.

Oli snorted. Money. Who cared about money at the face of such cruelty? "They can refund it on my card or not I don't care!"

"You didn't have to come. Or stay." //Thank god you did...//

"How can you think I did not care? They could have killed you..." the idea frightened Olorin more than it made sense to the man himself.

The concern in the man's eyes made Jimmy tear up, and he tried to hide it, to blink away the tears. It stung a bit on his swollen eye, anyway. //Not all gonna heal up. Fuck// He knew there would be scars, rather nasty ones at least for awhile. //They'll fade eventually. Just in time for me to not be able to work anymore anyway. Fuck.//

"I need to make a few phone-calls I couldn't do that while nobody would tell me how you were doing. I'll be back in a minute."

"Sure." The young man tried not to worry, tried not to even think about whether Oli might really return. //He doesn't have to come back. There's no reason for him to, god knows. ...but he really didn't seem to care about the money... he just cared that I was hurt...// Jimmy's heart warmed at the thought, and after a few minutes, he managed to drift into a light sleep.

Oli took the bloodied, torn pants and searched for his wallet. //I should get him something to wear. He can impossibly put these on again. Breakfast....man! He wanted to buy rolls and not rob you!// shaking his head the man walked out.

Outside he called his banker and tried to cancel the requested locking of all his monetary accounts. It was too late, they only agreed to have his account unlocked. Oli would be without cards for days. //that much for being hasty!// Then he called his assistant to have his initial philosophy-class canceled.

He checked the cash in his wallet: 150 dollars. He darted into the nearest jeans-shop and bought a pair of jeans, a blue-gray sweatshirt and underwear - a set of black bikini-briefs. He earned some amused looks but he couldn't care less.

Altogether it had taken much longer than the promised 'minute'. So he came back a full twenty minutes later, finding Jimmy where he had left him.

"I'm afraid the shop-keeper now thinks I have some kind of mid-life-crisis." he stated dryly.

When he saw what Oli carried, the young man managed a smile warm enough to make his split lip ache painfully. He tasted the salt of blood but ignored it.

"You didn't have to," he said honestly, blushing a bit and then sitting up. "The nurse came in a little awhile ago. She said I've been given a clean bill of health as much as I can. Told me I should press charges."

Jimmy's twisted smile warmed Oli's heart in a way he had not felt for quite a while. // don't be silly, old man! Anybody would be grateful in such a situation.// Oli nodded. "Yes, you should. They should not get away with such a deed."

"If I report them, Neverland could be shut down. It's not exactly legal," Jimmy pointed out quietly. He sighed and looked up to Oli briefly before adding, "And considering the kinds of clients I usually take on... I really don't have any way to prove that it wasn't a client who got out of control. Hell, that it wasn't just something they paid for. No judge would prosecute even if they found the guys."

Jimmy shook his head slightly and rose gingerly from the bed to tug on the briefs and jeans. "Even got my size right," he observed with no small amount of appreciation.

"Oh, I searched your pants, remember? I still am alert enough to keep a number in mind for longer than ten seconds, young man!" Oli joked lightly.

"I'll pay you back for it." Once he was properly attired once more, Jimmy paused and took a few steps closer to Oli before actually reaching out for the man's hand. It was a shy, oddly innocent gesture from the normally confident young man.

//God... I shouldn't fall for him. I could be his grandfather! Still he's so....refreshing, alive!// Oli gently took hold of Jimmy's hand and kissed it. "I don't dare to hug you - you must be hurting all over. Now, what are we going to do with you? Do you wish to return to Neverland? I mean- it's kind of your home, right? If you want to you could as well stay at mine - after all you can't work now anyway. Just....well, just a suggestion." Oli was completely flustered as he offered to take care of the young man. " Would be nice, actually, to have somebody around."

//you are a complete fool! Why do you always fall for the most impossible persons? Yes, but you could have him around and it won't ruin your account.//

"I called Squall. I'm welcome to come back, of course... but... he knows I can't work. He's pretty pissed." Jimmy hesitated, obviously hovering back and forth between his choices. "I'd just be in the way. I... I'd need to stop by and get some things... I don't want to be in *your* way either." The young man searched Oli's face for any sign of the man backing down or regretting the hasty offer.

"You wouldn't! Honestly. I would not offer you to stay and not meaning what I say. If you need to pick up things, we go and get them." Oli wanted to assure Jimmy he was serious about the offer. Most people were too superficial and often made offers they not really meant to ever fulfill.

"I'd like to spend more time with you, though, and... it's been a long time since I was in a real place if that makes any sense."

"Perfectly." Oli nodded with a small smile "That is why I never moved out of my place despite being disrespected from time to time." He sighed rather gravely. He had to tell Jimmy the truth.

"Jimmy, I should tell you one thing before you finally decide where to stay: when I woke and found you were gone....there was no note and nothing....I honestly thought you had robbed me. I know now I was wrong, that you had not betrayed the trust I had put in you. I'm sorry I was jumping at the wrong conclusions all too quickly.....Anyway, I would love to have you around, get to know you a bit better. It's been a while since I had conversations that did not circulate around academic subjects. blimey, I haven't even cooked in ages because it's not worth the effort when you're single." Oli smiled encouragingly "Please, accept my apology and my offer."

//great, you're almost begging! have you no pride left lately?//

"I do. On both counts." Jimmy quirked a half-smile and gave Oli's hand a gentle squeeze. "As far as thinking I robbed you... nobody at Neverland would. Squall'd hunt them down, and most people couldn't take his punishment." As soon as he got all of the proper insurance forms filled out, Jimmy walked over to the phone and called a cab. Not five minutes later, they were on their way to Neverland again.

 

Chapter 6

MOVING IN

On the ride, Jimmy let his head rest gently on the older man's shoulder. He knew he was pushing his luck being so needy, but Oli had offered exactly the warmth and comfort he desired so desperately.

Oli's hand played absent-mindedly with strands of Jimmy's hair. He had once been a very private man who would have never displayed affection in public, but his relationship with Michael and the intense contact with the scene of artists had changed his view a bit. So by now a welcoming hug or hello-kiss was OK for him. And right now, in the semi-private atmosphere of the cab he couldn't care less.

"Squall probably won't be happy... but he isn't happy very often, so don't worry about it." The young man smiled and climbed slowly out of the cab when they stopped. He cringed internally at the very idea of going inside looking like he did but took a deep breath, headed inside, and ignored the disgusted, shocked expressions on the face of customers and hookers alike. "Just get Squall in here," he snapped at a wide-eyed boy with a clipboard.

Olorin followed slowly, feeling strangely out of place all of a sudden. He stopped right behind the door, nonchalantly leaning against the wall, watching Jimmy from that distance. //How different he behaves...no longer the youth looking for somebody to lean on but bossy, self-confident//

*

Glory, who was just about to enter the pick-room with a trembling heart, anxious about who would be his client today and what that person would do to him, saw Jimmy entering the house.

"Mon-dieu, Jimmie! What 'appened? Oh, you look terrible!" forgotten were his own sorrows at the view of his sole friend. "Who did dis to you? Oh, my God, poor Jimmie..." he did not dare to touch the other hooker, too afraid to cause him pain.

"Some guys. No one that mattered," Jimmy answered before giving Glory a critical once-over. The man wore foundation thicker than usual, and he spotted the faint discoloration of bruises beneath. Obviously concerned and glad to have a reason to ignore his own discomfort, Jimmy nodded toward the slightly-swollen eye. "What about you? They damn well better not try to come in here again." Jimmy knew well enough that Glorfindel never took part in the rougher sessions, and the idea that someone would take advantage of his friend's trust angered him.

"Oh." Glory shrugged, "Just Squall being angry again. Just ignore it, OK? What will you do in de meantime? Bet Squall is not 'appy to see you like dis." Glory tried to make the best of the situation, he leaned in to whipser into Jimmy's ear "Can I share bed wit' you tonight? Don't want to be alone...need to talk to you."

"I... I can't. I'm gonna stay with Oli. If Squall doesn't kill me first," Jimmy added with a nervous glance back to the man waiting for him. //You're crazy to do this. He's gonna be pissed. If he's already angry enough to've attacked Glory... shit.// "I... is there anybody you can call, Glory? Maybe somebody could come stay with you or you could take a night out... get a room someplace..."

"Dey will not let me go. Besides: Dis is my 'ome, Jimmie." Glory shook his head. It would pass, right? All the bad things did pass sooner or later. He had nobody to call or turn to anyway. Maybe it would not be as bad....Glroy glanced over at Olorin. Old man...

"Your uncle?" he asked, not seeing why Jimmy would stay with anybody else but some relative until he had recovered.

Squall finally turned up, having been tied up with other business when he'd been told that Jimmy had returned. Seeing Francois talking to the injured man, the young manager scowled, darting forward. He planted a hand in the middle of Glory's chest and gave him a shove. "Get back in the picking room. No one said you could have a break," he snarled, then looked back to Jimmy.

Had Glory seen Squall approach, he'd been gone in a second. Now he stumbled backwards, eyes wide with fear, still worried if Squall might truly tie him to his bed if he was unruly. Without another word he disappeared.

A rough hand grabbed Jimmy's shirt, pulling it up to let Squall see the damage underneath. Dropping the hem, Squall grabbed the hooker's chin, turning his head this way and that. He let go finally and shook his head, scowling.

"Gonna be hard to sell you like this," he said, not bothering to worry about whether or not anyone else heard him. "You know most of your regulars always liked that clean look you had." He shook his head. "Not many people want a cut-up whore." He smirked, then lowered his voice to make sure only Jimmy could hear.

"Guess that once this latest client's done with you, you could always stick with me until you get some other regulars." Squall let his fingertips trail down Jimmy's chest. "I'll take care of you."

Oli watched with growing disgust. Despite the house's reputation the treatment of Jimmy and Jimmy's delicate friend was utterly repulsive.

He cleared his throat and stepped forth "Excuse me, but would it not be more sensible to wait until he's healed? Besides I would prefer to know the house meets the standards in any area of the business." Oli immediately disliked this guy.

Thankful for Oli's interference, Jimmy took a Stepp away from Squall to break the contact between them and moved just a bit closer to Oli. "Oli's offered to let me stay with him until I can work again. It's the best solution, really. I mean, I can't make you any money, so I'd just be a drain on resources until I'm back on my feet completely. The least I can do is help make up for his time being cut short." The words were mostly true and well construted to make Squall think of the proposal less as a strange situation where he ran off with a customer and more as a business solution.

Squall sighed, looking annoyed if not absolutely against the proposal. "Fine," he said, glancing at Oli. "But I want you to check in every two days. If you don't, I'm going to send someone to check on you."

He didn't elaborate on that; Jimmy knew what he meant. Neverland made certain to keep a few thugs on hand should any of their hookers or their clients get out of hand, and things were always messy when those thugs got involved. He glanced at Oli. "Take care of him." With that, Squall turned and stalked off, looking appropriately ticked off, as usual.

Oli gave Squall a consternated look. What else would he do but take GOOD care of the young man? //what is he like?// He had no idea about bruisers coming to peoples' homes to 'righten' a situation. At this moment he was only glad the seemingly uncomfortable part of the visit was over AND he could take Jimmy back home.

That was a lovely prospect, indeed!

"Shall I wait here while you get your things?" Oli was not sure if he wanted to take another look behind the scenes. What little he had just learned seemed already more information than he was happy with. But then he had genuine interest in Jimmy's lifestyle.

"Sure." Jimmy leaned in a little closer and brushed a kiss against Oli's cheek. "I understand." He half-smiled and then walked upstairs. It didn't take long to gather up te few things he would need, and Jimmy came back downstairs with one suitcase and a small duffel bag. "You know... you don't have to do this." Even after all Oli's reassurances, the young man still seemed half-convinced that he was merely an annoyance.

"I know, but I really want to. Let's get out of here before I change my mind and try to beat some sense into that manager of yours!" Oli joked. But it was true that he found Squall being a despisable contemporary.

Another cab was quickly called and soon they were heading back into downtown. Oli looked at Jimmy and winced internally //poor guy. He'll need cosmetic surgery if he'd want to get back to work. Damn those bastards!//

They were soon back at the apartment-complex. The receptionist handed Oli a set of new keys. One went directly into Jimmy's hands. "I'm not locking you up here, do I?"

"Here, you may use this room." Oli pointed at the guest-room that had once been his son's. Of course Oli would have loved to share bed with Jimmy but being host now, he wouldn't do anything that could give Jimmy the idea he had to return favors. "You know most rooms already - here's the other bathroom, kitchen and living-room. I suggest you make yourself at home while I go around the corner and do some grocery-shopping. Do I need to buy coffee?"

"Prefer tea. Lemon if it's there or peach," Jimmy responded. He set his things down in the room, smiling at how warm it felt though it had obviously not had anyone in it in some time. Despite a faint twinge of disappointment that Oli hadn't wanted to share a bed, Jimmy understood the desire to be apart well enough. //Not like you can do anything for him. Not in good enough shape to fuck or draw. Pretty much a leech at this point.// He winced at the thought but forced a smile before looking back to Oli. "Need any help? I could at least carry some bags or something."

"Oh no! You're not going to do anything!" Oli opposed firmly. "The painkillers let you forget the true state of your body and I'm not going to let you abuse it as long as you're under my roof so to speak. You are going to stay here. Period." Oli closed the gap between them and put a rather chaste kiss onto Jimmy's forehead.

"I'll be back in a moment, dear."

It had been a while since he'd bought more than bare neccessities at the store. Now he carried a bag with fresh vegetables and chicken-fillet back home, looking forward to actually cook a real meal in his kitchen. It was good not to be alone, even if it would not last too long. //carpe diem, Oli! Enjoy while it lasts!//

"I'm back. Afraid the tea you like was only availabe in tea-bags....I hope it tastes anything but awful." Oli walked into the kitchen to empty the brown paper-bag.

"Same here," Jimmy agreed with a smile. He'd passed the time reading through a volume of poetry he'd found on Oli's shelf, but the moment the man entered the kitchen, Jimmy rose to assist him. He quickly acclimated himself to where things went and assisted without letting Oli shoo him away. "It's not heavy lifting. I want to help," he said earnestly while putting the tea away in a cabinet next to some spices.

"You are welcome. Just make sure you are not asking too much of you." Oli watched with delight how smoothly Jimmy blended in. Despite the injuries the young man still moved with amazing grace. He found himself hardly able to keep his hands off Jimmy.

"I can cook, actually... I mean, I'm not an Iron Chef or anything, but I've been told I can put together a decent meal. It's been awile since I got much time in a kitchen..." Jimmy looked over to guage Oli's feelings on the subject. "If you want help or... whatever. It can be fun cooking with someone." He wasn't sure what the boundaries were and knew he'd never find them if he didn't ask.

"Honestly I find cooking alone is a boring waste of time! I haven't been cooking for a long time - lack of company." He told Jimmy what he had in mind for dinner and what he could do.

It was wonderful just indulging in the domestic act of cooking, and Jimmy found himself enjoying the simplest of tasks as they worked. Still, by the time they'd finished, Jimmy could feel the edge of the pain his bruised body was in and gladly settled down on the couch when Oli beckoned.

He was excited and happy, cooking together with this amazing person. Once the food was in the oven Oli prepared some tea and suggested to settle down in the living-room.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" ah, a good pipe would be wonderful right now.

"Go head," Jimmy urged with a faint smile as he scooted a little closer to the other man. //Yeah, just sit on his lap. Sure he'd be thrilled. You're damanged goods. Just be glad he's a nice enough guy to want you to stay.//

"God, you can hardly imagine how thrilled I am about having you here!" //yes, why not tell him directly to quit working and move in?//

"Probably not as thrilled as I am to be here." The young man paused, studying Oli's face for a moment before venturing, "Seriously, it's... been a long time since I thought somebody was being nice to me because... I don't know... when I thought they really meant it, I guess."

Oli brushed his hand across Jimmy's hair, feeling a great tenderness for the young man. "I do mean it." he said simply. He pulled back his hand, not wanting to make Jimmy feel obliged to do anything because he was staying here. //can hardly make a move on my guest, can I?//

//Wow. That high GPA was pretty relative, wasn't it? Knew I should've remembered how to talk before speaking.// "It's really good being here." Gaze shifting away nervously, Jimmy spotted several pictures, some of Oli with other people, and gestured vaguely to the clump of them. "Your family?"

"Yes." Oli stood to gather his pipe and a handful of the smaller pictures that stood framed on a sideboard. He readied his long-stemmed Meerschaum-pipe. He showed Jimmy the picture of himself with Claire.

"Claire. My wife. She was an actress in Paris. We were madly in love...." his voice trailed off when his thoughts drifted off for a moment, remembering the past.

"You were married?" Jimmy looked up with some curiosity and studied the picture.

"Why, yes!" Oli laughed softly at the surprise in Jimmy's voice. "For the longest time in my life I thought I was a plain-vanilla straight man."

They did indeed look well-matched. He could see it in the way Oli's hands clasped the woman's gently, the soft shine in the pair's eyes. "Must be nice... having somebody there like that... being with somebody like that."

"Being in love is the greatest experience on earth, Jimmy. You'll find that out sooner or later." Oli smiled.

Jimmy let his gaze shift to some of the other pictures and began to see a family resemblance. "Your son and daughter?" he ventured, touching one of the nearest framed images.

"Yes. Isabelle and Francesco." Oli looked at Jimmy "What about you? Have you never been in love? Usually the young people of your age stumble from affair to affair like a butterfly from flower to flower, constantly falling for somebody." Olorin wanted to know. He envied the young for how easy they fell in love. He'd never been like that. No woman except for Claire had ever touched his heart and soul and no man except for Michael. //be honest: Jimmy does. You don't want to admit it because he's too young - no, because you're too old.//

"No. I... in high school.... nothing ever clicked. I knew I was gay, but... nobody ever felt right." Jimmy toyed absently with the tassel on a throw pillow as he spoke. "Then I quit college right away... got recruited... been doing this for a couple years now. I didn't really think I needed it. Then I realized that I wasn't going to have it. Maybe ever. That's when it started hurting." Realizing he was probably sounding way too "poor me" and imposing upon Oli's polite curiosity, Jimmy flushed and looked down at the carpet. "It'll work out. Someday. Can't work forever. Or maybe at all now... but... there'll be something."

Oli slightly shook his head. //how can somebody so young sound so hopeless?// his hand gently reached out for Jimmy's chin, tilting the young man's head so he had to face him. Blue eyes met blue. Oli saw the hurt and briefly wondered if his own eyes were as open about his feelings as well?

"Jimmy..." Oli's other hand very gently caressed the good side of Jimmy's face, starting with brushing a strand of hair from the forehead, then trailing down across the cheek and finally stopping at the jawline "You're a remarkable person with a loveable character....were you not locked away at Neverland, you would find they would fall for you in legions!.... ach if I was younger..."

Jimmy listened intently, finding himself leaning forward slightly as he awaited the man's next words. He couldn't remember the last time he'd really felt nervous, the last time anyone had made his stomach flutter or his palms sweat. The chime of the alarm in the kitchen almost made the young man groan. He wanted to reach out for the man as he walked away but knew better. //Anti-inflammatories may have the swelling down, but you're still not exactly a prize right now.// Still, something in Oli's eyes kept him from brushing off the words entirely.

The alarm in the kitchen went off, indicating the dinner was finished. //saved by the bell!// Very reluctantly Oli pulled away from Jimmy, regretting that the moment seemed gone //you shouldn't. he'd feel obliged, he's your guest, you just shouldn't!//

 


DELUSIONS

"Wine with dinner?" Oli asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hmm?" Jimmy looked almost started at the words and then forced a flash of a smile. "Sure. That sounds nice." //And you sound like you just dropped your script. Deep breaths,// he reminded himself before rising to help Oli bring things over to the table.

"No, really, I'm okay," he assured. The few things he'd managed to get to before the older man weren't particularly heavy or threatening, and he wanted to at least do *something* to help.

Oli ate for a while without saying another word. He was desperately trying to get a grip. He had nearly propositioned! And not that alone. He felt like he was about to start a romance with Jimmy. //as if he had not already enough problems because he came here. Doesn't need you drooling all over him.//

The food was wonderful, Jimmy's suggestions considering spice had been perfect. "It's delicious!"

"It is." Jimmy was almost too distracted by Oli's earlier words to savor the food, but it was indeed wonderful, and the wine only served to enhance the nuances of the spice.

"So, what do you do when you are on vacation? I cannot let you die of boredom here." Oli wanted to see Jimmy happy and he wondered if there was anything he could give the young man. Something special, something that not everybody could buy with money....

"Actually... I... I wanted to ask... I mean, of course, I'll chip in on rent--no, I have the money, trust me--and help with housework and stuff," Jimmy began before venturing, "but... do you... Would you mind if I sat in on some of your classes maybe?" //Yep, sure, he'll definitely want a drop-out hooker sitting in on classes. Still, he did offer the other day and... maybe...//

Oli shook his head "jimmy..." he threaded his fingers through his hair. //great, already we have misunderstandings!// "Don't get me wrong, but....when I invited you to stay, it was just that: an invitation."

He sighed, for this would bring up more delicate subjects just as well.

"You are my guest. There are NO obligations coming with it. NONE. I want you to understand that. This has nothing to do with your job! OK?"

// just try not to pounce him one he'd said yes. Stay where you are!//

"I know," Jimmy responded clearly. He couldn't help a faint smile. "I know I don't have to do anything here, but I've also never been able to just sit around. It'd go nuts, seriously. As far as helping with rent... I really do have a lot saved up. No, it would make me feel better. Look at it this way: if we were just living together, nothing else involved, but... roommates or lovers or anything, we'd both be contributing to the rent, right? To food money? So.... let's... let's pretend that's what we're doing for awhile."

//Oh. My. God. He'd said it. He... No, it was just an example, just some enumeration.//

"Ok. I can see why you'd want to throw your part into the bucket as well. That's actually fine for I hate housekeepig!" he tried a smile but failed miserably in his nervousness.

Jimmy hoped the words didn't sound needy or misleading or that he wasn't asking too much. //No, just to pretend we're shacking up like a nice respectable couple. Christ, you really are pitiful, aren't you?// he berrated himself. "I'd like to forget where I work and forget... I don't know. Let's just pretend we're normal for awhile."

Oli nodded. "And you can of course tag along to classes! I'd be more than happy to put one more student to sleep." he took a sip of wine from his glass //don't. keep your mouth shut!//

"That's great! Funny... I mean, I hated college when I started out, but... I miss it. Guess I've still got a little too much honor student. Gets in the blood. It's a disease," Jimmy informed the man with a false air of solemnity.

"I'd like to make a request myself. I know it's silly and all but....I think I'd sleep better if I ......Heavens, I'm not good with this! I would love to have you share my bedroom with me. Just....holding you....you don't have to, you know that!" //he'll say yes out of pity, you fool.//

Jimmy's eyes widened slightly for a moment before a smile wide enough to send a warning spike of pain from his split lip appeared. "Really? You... you'd like me to?"

Oli nodded, afraid his voice would betray him.

Feeling at once nervous and happy, Jimmy realized he hadn't actually answered the man's request. "Of course! I'd love that." Oli's nervousness had immediately put him in mind of something dire, something horrible, some mistake or misgiving or problem. The simple, sweet request was enough to make the light fluttering in Jimmy's stomach much more prounounced. //When did you get to be such a lightweight?// "If I had to... I wouldn't. I want to."

Oli could hardly believe what he heard. It did sound honest, didn't it?

"Kind of hard to believe. I'm flattered, Jimmy. I - I hadn't thought of .....well, this coming true." Oli smiled so happily, it threatened to split his face and he reached out across the table to grasp Jimmy's hand.

"So we're going to have some days of 'normalty', hmmm? I shall love that. By the way, my full name with all the silly titels is Prof. Dr. Dr. Olorin Gandalf Istar. - Don't laugh! Don't you dare laughing! - We should at least know that much about each other before we step out and claim that we're living together for the time being. What's yours?"

He felt so relieved! Olorin had not thought it possible that Jimmy, once he had understood it would not be part of their deal, would still agree to spent intimate moments with him.

"James Lyons. Never gone by James, though. It always sounded really formal... didn't fit." Relieved and happy and not sure what to do with himself, Jimmy simply smiled at the man. "Okay, I take that back... there was a teacher in eleventh grade who insisted on calling me James, but she was kind of crazy, so it doesn't count."

Oli noticed with an odd amusement that Jimmy was obviously as nervous as he was himself. "It's a good name! I like it." he assured the young man while he pushed his empty plate away.

Jimmy impulsively lifted Oli's hand to his lips and kissed it. He knew he was just filling in, that he wasn't truly a part of the man's life, but even borrowing such affection was enough to make him content in a way that had been lacking from his life for some time.

Oli turned his hand around to let his thumb brush gently across Jimmy's soft lips. "That's going to be wonderful! Honestly, I don't think I would have been able to behave myself too long around you." he laughed.

"After all it's natural that affection and desire go hand in hand. Now all I have to do is try not to bore you to death." oh, he could feel the tender blossom of love grow inside him. If only there was a way to capture this youth, to win his heart, even if only for a while....

 

TEACHING

"You must not spend much time with you. Seem pretty damn interesting from this end." Jimmy tilted his head and considered the older man for a moment before standing and helping to gather the dishes. "Would you mind showing me some of your paintings? I'd like to see them... didn't really get a good look the other day, and I've never really met anybody who painted."

"Of course. Let's put this into the dish-washer and then you'll get your exclusive tour." Oli gave him a wink and started to carry the things into the kitchen. After a few minutes they were done and Oli guided Jimmy into the paint-room, one hand placed between Jimmy's shoulderblades.

"Let's start with the more shameful creations. That way you will end up in awe once I show you the better ones that I dared to hang in the open." He pointed at some rather abstract ones "That is my embarrassing excursion into cubism. Luckily Picasso was still alive, otherwise he'd have rotated in his grave, I'm afraid."

Jimmy grinned at that. He studied the paintings carefully, asking questions at times to clarify Oli's take on a subject and sometimes commenting on is favorites. The later ones were indeed the most attractive, and more than a few times, Jimmy saw soft, beautifully vibrant pictures of Oli's family. "They're gorgeous... No, really. If you still want to when I stop looking like Frankenstein's monster, maybe you can still paint me. If you want, I'd... I'd really like that."

"Fishing for compliments, are we?" Oli smirked "nothing they did can mar your beauty, Jimmy. Only....I'm afraid I won't be able to capture that radiance. There's that light coming from inside...." Oli leant in and kissed Jimmy softly, afraid to hurt the young man's lips with a more demanding approach "And I'm like a moth that will burn in the flame." he murmured against the soft hot lips.

"Whole thing's nuts," Jimmy whispered. "Shouldn't be here... shouldn't... I dunno... shouldn't let this happen."

Oli gasped softly when the pain in his chest returned with vengeance. //what did you expect? You did not really hope for a man this young to develop feelings for you that went beyond thankfulness, did you? What kind of fool are you?//

Despite the words, Jimmy smiled and rested his forehead gently against Oli's. "Is it stupid to think some of it's real?" he asked quietly. //He's known you for twenty-four hours! Christ, that was stupid...// "You don't... you don't have to say anything." It was easier to retreat, safer, and Jimmy pressed his lips to the older man's once more, ignoring the persistant ache in response.

Oli returned the kiss slowly, taking his time to savour Jimmy and to recover, to overcome the pain. It had a truly frightening quality, felt very much like the heart-attack he'd had after Micheal's death.

Finally he pulled back, not daring to look into Jimmy's eyes he rested his head on the other man's shoulder, trying to keep the embrace lightly despite his need for more contact, more of all the delicious sensations he'd almost forgotten.

"I think it's complete folly." he whispered. "Yet it feels so good, so real. Oh, Jimmy..." Oli's hand grabbed a fistful of hair to slowly pull those full lips back to his own, to kiss the young man again. //you're a complete fool and you know. Fall for a boy! Man. He's a man!//

Trembling and knowing that if he was feeling the strain of the day emotionally and physically in such a strong manner that Oli must have been as well, Jimmy broke away reluctantly. "Bed? Think I'm gonna fall down if we don't..." Hoping that Oli would agree, Jimmy stumbled toward the bedroom, feeling almost drunk, swimming in emotions that he didn't understand in the least.

He fell back onto the comforter and then pulled Oli down on top of him to capture the man's lips again.

Oli rested most of his weight on one elbow, afraid to finally break cracked ribs or whatever he might hurt in Jimmy's bruised body. It was unreal, the whole situation! Men of Jimmy's age would not fall for men of his own. Still... It felt right and Oli was determined to enjoy it as long as it would last.

The slight pain of the pressure against his still-bruised split lip was nothing compared to the way his body sang at the contact, and soon enough his cock stirred as well.

Oli shifted further until he was lying besides his new lover, hand seeking entrance under the sweater to feel warm skin. On its journey down Oli couldn't help but notice the reasonable bulge in Jimmy's jeans. And even as he thought, with a smile, how he envied those young people for their constant readiness, the man felt his own organ stir in response.

"You better take these off. I can't constantly buy you new ones." Oli growled before he stood to undress as well.

Jimmy smiled at the words and carefully removed his shirt, wincing only a little as he felt bruises muscles shifting in ways they didn't like. Taking the pants off was easier, though he hated seeing the bandages. //Better than seeing the stitches *under* the bandages,// he reminded himself soberly before looking almost nervously over at Oli. //Look like tenderized meat. Why would he want... he'll say so if he doesn't...// The thought of being turned away by the other man was painful, though, and Jimmy prayed that he wasn't too bruised and bloodied for Oli to find him attractive.

Oli sighed heavily at the view of all the bruises and bandages that indicated even more severe injuries. "My poor dear..." he whispered and shook his head as he made his way back onto the bed, kneeling besides Jimmy and thoroughly kissing every single inch of discolored skin as if he were able to take away the hurt. His fingers played lightly along Jimmy's flanks.

//I don't want to hurt him! Yet I do want him. Now. Here.// then he got an idea that seemed a good solution after such a straining day: 69. Stretching his body alonside Jimmy's he gently started to lick along the hard length of Jimmy's dick before he spread the young man's legs to mouth his balls.

Jimmy let out a shuddering sigh, obviously enjoying the attentions, and not just sexually. He felt safe, loved, and it was enough to bring tears to his eyes. Still smiling, the young man shifted to take Oli's cock into his mouth. He was gentle, slow, licking and tasting. Indeed it was more of an exploration instead of the usual quick suck-offs he gave at work, fast fixes designed only to get someone off. He wanted more from this.

Oli moaned under the ministrations. Jimmy was so gentle, very unlike what he had expected this to be. He was glad for that. Although Olorin would have been happy with a quick fix as well, this was by far much better, going deeper than just sex.

Even if the goal was only mutual release, Jimmy wanted the other man to know that he cared and that he wanted and that he needed everything that was happening.

Olorin revelled in the forgotten scents and tastes that assaulted his senses. Together with the sweet way of Jimmy's lovemaking it carried him to forgotten heights and forgotten happiness. He tried to put all his emotions into the act that was by far less urgent than the last one, gave him the time to do so. he wanted to experience all of Jimmy's: body and soul and in return wanted to give himself completely.

"I love you." he whispered, barely audible against the soft skin of his lover thigh before he swallowed Jimmy's length, hungrily sucking.

The young man gasped more at the words than the sensation and took a moment simply to breathe past the sudden lump in his throat before finally returning his attention to Oli's aching erection. More than even before, he worked to make the act slow, sensual rather than sexual. Finally he could hold back no longer, however, and began to move his head faster, to pump his hand a bit more firmly over the base as he sucked. //Let me taste you,// he begged silently. Never had he been so desperate to feel connected to someone.

The sudden change in speed and intesity did not miss ist effect on the professor. Even if he had wanted to hold back longer - which he didn't - it would have been impossible. Jimmy played him like a skilled musician would his instrument.

Barely able to keep his hips still Oli let the climax wash over him, moaning around the delicious cock in his mouth and stopped deep-throating his lover. He wanted to know what his young lover's climax would taste like instead of simply swallowing. He wanted it all and he gave a damn about safer-sex at the moment.

His own orgasm was overwhelmingly hard and intense after the wonderfully slow build-up that Jimmy had performed. He never stilled, wanting to feel Jimmy loose it, wanting to make Jimmy feel as good as he could.

His mouth now freed, Jimmy continued to hold fast to his lover's thighs just as something to keep him anchored. Oli's mouth felt almost too good, and his eyes were squeezed shut. Usually he kept control, kept himself under some sort of grip even through the intensity of his arousal. "Please," he begged raggedly, almost panting. Giving up his control even for someone he wanted as much as he wanted Oli, cared for in such a new, unusual way, was difficult at best, and he trembled.

Finally the young man gasped and his head came forward to rest against Oli's skin as he finally came. It felt more like true release than any climax he'd ever experienced though overall, Jimmy was oddly quiet. He simply panted against his lover's legs until the man released him. Despite being weak, the young man hurriedly shifted to lie face-to-face with Oli and pressed their lips gently together. "Thank you. Thank you," he whispered, on the verge of tears.

Caught up in the turmoil of emotion Oli pulled Jimmy into an embrace and shifted until the young man laid on top of him. He loved to feel the warm weight upon him.

"That was.... Jimmy, that was wonderful." he slowly caressed Jimmy's back with long strokes as if that would calm him down.

He knew he had to tell Jimmy the truth, knew it would be highly unfair to continue as if nothing had happened. After all Jimmy was as involved as one could be!

//he deserves you to be true! If not....he would be so hurt if he should ever find out somehow.//

For the shortest moment Oli thought of telling Jimmy right away but then decided otherwise: they both needed rest and Oli wanted to choose a better place and time. Neutral territory would be best for such talk. //tomorrow.//

"Thank you, dear." he kissed Jimmy's hair, his affection and love suddenly being so intense that it nearly hurt and he cursed the injuries that kept him from embracing Jimmy as tightly as he wanted to.

Already Jimmy was fading, drifting off to sleep after the release. He'd been tense and in pain all day, and everything suddenly felt good and right and calm. Naturally, his mind and body latched onto the opportunity for rest. Jimmy barely managed to roll a little off his lover before he lost consciousness. His sleep was blessedly dreamless. Apparently even the boy's unconscious mind was too overwrought to do anymore work than was absolutely necessary.

As usual, however, Jimmy woke early. He relished the warmth of the bed and Oli's body for a few minutes before finally fleeing to the bathroom to clean up a bit and get some painkillers. Everything hurt a bit more in the stiffness of morning, but Jimmy knew that his body was mending slowly but surely. The young man walked slowly out into the kitchen to avoid waking his sleeping lover and put on a pot of coffee.

The alarm. The cursing. The year-old ritual of waking-up. The bed empty where another's body was supposed to be....Oli wondered wether he was having a case of deja-vu?

So the first thing he did was putting on his bathrobe and exiting the bedroom. He could smell coffee and although he did not like the brew, he loved the smell of it. And in this context it meant he was definitely NOT having any perceptual disturbance.

"Early bird gets the worm." Oli embraced Jimmy and softly kissed his beautiful young lover. "Good morning, dear. How do you feel today?"

Oli couldn't remember the last time a day had started as perfectly. He was utterly happy to have Jimmy with him.

"Little stiff... but good." He lingered close to Oli for a moment before pouring a cup of coffee and addding milk and sugar until it was a pale tan. "I'm a wuss. None of that black coffee stuff for me." The young man sank down into a chair in the living room and smiled up at Oli. "How about you?" He couldn't quite suppress lingering worry that the man might have thought better of his offer, that he might not like the idea of having some injured hooker recuperating in his house for heaven knew how long.

"My back hurts like hell but other than that everything is perfect: There is this wonderful young man in my living-room." Oli smiled broadly.

"You will excuse me, I'll be off to the bathroom for some 15 minutes. Ugh - I'm going to be completely unprepared for my classes. All your fault, young one." Oli joked, ruffling Jimmy's hair before he left the room.

...

Not twenty minutes later Oli was back in a three-piece suit with white pressed shirt and a navy tie under a housecoat. "I'll be right with you!" he called from the kitchen where he quickly prepared some tea and then carried a few things for breakfast over.

"I'm afraid there is not too much here for breakfast. We need to go shopping. I only have fruit, muesli and sugar-free corn-falkes." he sat down and peeled a banana.

"Codeine's making me kind of queasy, actually," Jimmy said with a weak smile. He'd finished his coffee, put the mug into the dishwasher, and took a banana relctantly. //If you're going to keep from passing out in the middle of class, you're gonna need something in your stomach.// "Be
happy to help with the shopping, though."

"We're really a great couple: a broken back and cracked ribs plan to do big shopping." he laughed, "We'll get us a taxi then."

"Do you feel ready for a first-semester lesson in physics? That'll be the first today."

"Physics... science isn't my strongest suit, but we'll see." Jimmy favored the man with a smile and finished off the banana before tossing the peel into the garbage. "More the creative type, though enough studying can get you an A in anything."

"Well, it's a beginner's class. Mechanical engineers who need to learn the basics about everything. It's simple, really, I will keep Einstein away from you." he'd be able to do it in coma, these simple things. The students would hardly notice that he was not prepared.

He'd never had any problems buckling down and getting his work done, hence a legacy of excellent grades and a transcript he could take just about anywhere. "Of course, studying is the last thing people think of in college most of the time."

"Oh, I remember! Absinth was still legal back then - oh my!" oli smirked. "Ready then?"

They took the subway and walked across the campus to an old-looking brick-building. On the second floor was Oli's classroom, already full with students, fresh at university-life, all fully awake and bristling with eagerness. "Just sit somewhere and blend in." he told Jimmy before he greeted the class.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! I'm a bit late but I hope you are going to excuse that. "since some funny fellow thought it was a hilarious idea to send me an enormous piece of a hideous video, my mailbox was cluttered and I did not recieve all of your work. I would kindly ask you to re-send it later-on so I can correct them. "Now, you have hopefully worked through chapter 2, one-dimensional motion and acceleration. Any questions so far?" Oli knew he was keeping up a quick pace but he had to bring students from all over the country onto one level within weeks.

"Nothing? Wonderful. Mr.....Forbes, would you then please come to the board? We will try and solve the following problem. It's a true story: A parachutist jumps off the plane at 4000 meters, he opens his parachute at 2000m then strips it off at 1600m together with the emergency system. How long has he time to regret this and with what speed does he hit the ground?"

Said Mr. Forbes did not make it to the end of the equation before he needed help. Oli carefully guided the man from the facts he knew to new conclusions without making him feel stupid. Same game, new student, and so on. So by the end of the hour all the unspoken questions were worked out and explained and the prospect engineers send to the next class with a new set of pages to work through.

Throughout the lesson, Jimmy had listened attentively. Indeed he'd ended up borrowing some paper and a pen and taking notes while looking on in a book with a young lady in the back of the room who had giggled when he asked. At the end of class, he slipped out of his seat, returned the pen, and finally fell into Stepp beside Oli. "Think I need a little extra tutoring... but I followed most of it."

"Good! Miss Ames seemed happy enough to help you out, wasn'T she?" Oli teased good-naturedly. He knew very well that Jimmy would sooner or later find somebody of his own age, somebody who could give him more of what he wanted from life. He would not hold him back then, he loved Jimmy already too much, wanted to see the young man happy!

"So, what now? You still covering drama?" Jimmy sounded a bit more excited at that prospect than he had about physics. Just being near Oli, however, was bringing his mood up and making him feel better.

"Yes. That's were we're heading. They are waiting outside at the campus' open-air stage. Cyrano will confess his love today. Unfortunately had the original cast to take a leave of absence and the new one is....a bit flat." they stopped over to buy some bottled water and then walked across the park towards the stage. Oli's hand found its place on Jimmy's back as if that was the place it had always belonged to. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it? Ah, there they are! Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Are we ready then?" Oli casually threw his Jacket over one of the fold-up-chairs before he sat down in the front row.

They rehearsed the scene where Christian, assisted by Cyrano talked to Roxanne who stood on her balcony. Oli was not content with Cyrano's performance.

"Cyrano, you are MADLY in love. Let us feel your passion! This is the moment of your life, you know you will never get any closer to confessing your love. " Oli climbed the stage, script in his hands and faced Roxanne who now stood nearly in his line of vision with Jimmy. Oli started to read from the script, his eyes on Roxanne - only now and then glancing intently at Jimmy:

CYRANO:
All, all, all, whatever
That came to me, e'en as they came, I'd fling them
In a wild cluster, not a careful bouquet.
I love thee! I am mad! I love, I stifle!
Thy name is in my heart as in a sheep-bell,
And as I ever tremble, thinking of thee,
Ever the bell shakes, ever thy name ringeth!
All things of thine I mind, for I love all things;
I know that last year on the twelfth of May-month,
To walk abroad, one day you changed your hair-plaits!
I am so used to take your hair for daylight
That,--like as when the eye stares on the sun's disk,
One sees long after a red blot on all things--
So, when I quit thy beams, my dazzled vision
Sees upon all things a blonde stain imprinted.

ROXANE (agitated): Why, this is love indeed!. . .

CYRANO:
Ay, true, the feeling
Which fills me, terrible and jealous, truly
Love,--which is ever sad amid its transports!
Love,--and yet, strangely, not a selfish passion!
I for your joy would gladly lay mine own down,
--E'en though you never were to know it,--never!
--If but at times I might--far off and lonely,--
Hear some gay echo of the joy I bought you!
Each glance of thine awakes in me a virtue,--
A novel, unknown valor. Dost begin, sweet,
To understand? So late, dost understand me?
Feel'st thou my soul, here, through the darkness mounting?
Too fair the night! Too fair, too fair the moment!
That I should speak thus, and that you should hearken!
Too fair! In moments when my hopes rose proudest,
I never hoped such guerdon. Naught is left me
But to die now! Have words of mine the power
To make you tremble,--throned there in the branches?
Ay, like a leaf among the leaves, you tremble!
You tremble! For I feel,--an if you will it,
Or will it not,--your hand's beloved trembling
Thrill through the branches, down your sprays of jasmine!

Oli grabbed a thread that dangled from the ceiling as a replacement for the jamsmine mentioned and kissed it so passionately that Roxanne stood and blushed, Oli turned back to 'Cyrano'.

"Passion, Cyrano! Desperate passion. Now go and try it again." Oli cleared the stage and watched the next attempt.

The woman who sat besides Jimmy leant in while Oli acted Cyrano. "Man, he's still incredibly sexy, isn't he? I've seen him at the beach in Jersey - wow, still in great shape and all. Ah, you're probably more interested in Alice's boobs, huh?"

Jimmy smiled at the woman, young but not terribly so, older than he. Beautiful. She was actually rather stunning herself, but his gaze never strayed from Oli for more than a few moments. "You'd be surprised."

"Ah, he's said to be unobtainable anyway. Probably reading these lines more for pretty Christian than for Roxanne." she sighed, all of a sudden wondering who this roughed-up guy was and why he was here and had Prof. Istar not had his hand on the guy's back? But then she had to jump to the stage before she could wonder aloud.

He let himself believe for a moment that Oli was indeed reading the words to him, meant them. //Fooling yourself. Why would he want some kid? He could have anybody in this room he wanted whether he knows it or not...//

Indeed he felt a flash of jealousy at the strange woman even noticing his lover. //Stop it. She's just a student. And since when is it your business?// Jimmy forced himself to focus on what was happening in class, watched as Cyrano's performance went from dismal to passable.

More than an hour later Oli was not really satisfied but at least it could appear to be passionate. He sighed as he watched the students leave. //how shall they play passion if they don't know it at all? They are a bit too young.//

Picking up his Jacket he looked at Jimmy, his face lighting up with a happy smile. "Lunch?"

 

CONFESSION

The young man felt dizzy, drunk, disoriented. For a moment, he felt certain he'd heard wrong, that Oli was talking to someone else or saying something else. //Must've... can't...// Finally Jimmy smiled and looked up to meet Oli's sincere gaze. "Really? You.... you..." Smiling and feeling tears springing to his eyes, Jimmy held the older man's hand a bit tighter to anchor himself in the moment. "Sorry. Never had anybody say that. Not and mean it."

Jimmy drew the man's hand to his lips and drew in a deep breath to find some calm. "I know you mean it. I know... I know you wouldn't say anything like that if you didn't mean it. Wish I could find a reason for you to believe me. I can tell you that I used to be an honor student.

Track star. I was always one of the good kids... but that's a long way from explaining where I am now, and I don't know if I can give you a good reason...

"But I know what I'm feeling is different from anything else I've felt before, and I know that whatever this is between us... I want to give it a chance. I'm only starting to know you, and you already mean more to me than anyone else in my life," Jimmy said with complete sincerity, gaze locked onto Oli's. "If you're willing to put up with me trying to figure all this romantic stuff out, I want this. I want to know what it's like to be in love, and I want it with you."

"Oh yes." Oli whispered before he reached out to wipe away the tears. Then he just couldn't hold back any longer and, giving a toss for manners and public display, he pulled Jimmy into an embrace. He couldn't quite believe it should be true. That Jimmy for whatever reason did develop feelings for him. //completely unreal. I'm probably dreaming all this!//

"There's nothing I whish more at this moment than showing you, letting you discover. It's about time you start doing so, my dear." for a moment Oli said nothing. He simply enjoyed the drunken quality of the moment and tried to get at least a bit of a grip. //this'll be a hard ride with his job, the age-difference and you both being men. Damn hard ride along the way...//

"We'll figure out where this leads to while we live it, Jimmy. Dear God! Imagine I had been at Neverland 10 minutes earlier!" Oli exclaimed, realizing what series of coincidence had been neccessary to create just the right constellation to even give this a faint chance and now...

"Yeah... just glad you weren't. I'm glad it happened just like it did," Jimmy returned. He glanced around almost secretively and noted that no fewer than a half-dozen other students were staring openly. "Sure hope you're already out here... because I think you are now." The young man didn't seem much bothered by the scrutiny except where he worried for Oli's comfort, his position.

"Wasn't exactly carrying the flag, but I was never hiding Michael as well." Well, Mike had been 17 years younger but THIS relationship would certainly cause quite some gossip! Be it then. Oli gently kissed Jimmy before he pulled back, still one arm around the younger man's shoulders, sharply looking at a bunch of students who then quickly dissolved.

"Just glad you think I'm worth the trouble."

"You call that trouble again and I'll have you do 1500 words on that subject!" Oli joked.

He brushed gentle fingers over Oli's cheek and studied the man's face with something akin to reverence. "Got anymore classes today?" Much as he wanted to just throw himself into Oli's arms and curl up for the rest of the day, he knew they still needed to go to the store and do other real-life activities that had long been absent from his routine.

"I could forgo paperwork for today." It was too tempting to skip a bit of the routine and instead revel in the newfound happiness a bit longer. There were still enough things to be done at home.

"Well then, love, let's go and leave the students to their gossip. You better prepare for interrogations tomorrow." Oli stood and held out his hand to invite Jimmy to do the same.

"Gee, they might ask about my sexual preferences? Romantic entanglements? My private life? Never had that before..." Jimmy grinned and took Oli's hand to rise.

Oli grinned. He liked Jimmy's sense of humor. "I think your sexual preference is rather clear by now. More likely they want to know if the old guy still gets it up and whether you are behind the professor's money."

"I came out in high school. Lot of people weren't really thrilled their track star liked playing naked with their other track stars. Made the parents a little nervous," he added in a stage whisper.

"Me too." Oli laughed, squeezing Jimmy's hand.

"Groceries, then home? I can help with grading if you need it. Least if there's a key..." The young man walked boldy at Oli's side without releasing the man's hand. He simply smiled at anyone who stared at them. "Seems like people are awfully interested in who you're taking home, professor."

"The curse of being a public person." Oli joked. "All the girls hearts you are breaking by claiming me in the open - ah! And how they will wonder who this beautiful young man is, where he comes from, what he's got in mind with ol' prof. Istar, and, and, and."

They stopped at the grocery-store around the corner. Oli made a bit of small-talk with the owner of the old-fashioned shop that struggled to stay open despite the rising rent and the changing 'hood.

"Now, what do we need? Pick what you like for breakfast. Do you want meat for dinner?" Oli himself would stick to vegetables. He had not the need for much meat and needed to take care of his health anyway.

Jimmy wrinkled his nose at the idea of anything but some rather nice looking fresh fish, and the shopping went easily. They looked things over, discussed preferences, and Jimmy wondered how it was he'd never missed such simple things. By the time they lugged the stuff back up to the apartment, Jimmy remembered. //The shopping is fine. It was always the carrying the groceries in part that wasn't fun.// Though Oli tried actively to keep him from carrying much, Jimmy insisted stubbornly on doing his fair share.

Olorin did his best to keep Jimmy from lifting the heavy stuff but the young man was incredibly stubborn and Oli with his aching back not the fastest to begin with.

Of course, by the time they were finished, he was short of breath, and the dull ache from his cracked ribs had become full-fledged pain. Jimmy waved the idea of special treatment away still and helped to unload everything. Only when that task was done did the young man sink down onto the couch looking a bit pale. "Never got quite so beat up. Most people don't wanna cover the hospital fees, so they're careful..." He contemplated getting up and grabbing the bottle of painkillers, but the bathroom sounded a long way away. "Wish it'd heal faster."

Oli disappeared for a moment and returned with Jimmy's pills and a glass of water. "There you go." The older man carefully sat down on the couch, leant back and closed his eyes for a moment. Tea would be find but he couldn't make himself get up again. "We're a great team, aren't we?"

"We're a mess... but I'm happy anyway." Jimmy offered the man a smile and then took the pills gratefully. He set the water down on the table before shifting to sit closer to Oli. "You need anything for your back?"

Though Oli hadn't specifically mentioned that it was bothering him, Jimmy was used to watching people carefully, and the man's problem was obvious. "Only fair for me to fetch that. Maybe get you some tea?"

He stretched up to kiss Oli's cheek and then the man's shoulder. "Don't worry. I can take it. Want anything?"

"Tea would be wonderful." Oli nearly purred under the kisses. "But I'd like you to wait at least until the pills start working. You're not looking too good at the moment."

The professor shifted a bit so hewas in a more comfortable position "I'm happy enough to sit here and have you by my side, Jimmy." he opene his arm in an inviting gesture, wanting to hold his young lover.

 

END PART 9

andrea@andreaundpeter.de