Title: Solace

Author: Adinshe

AdinsheDye@hotmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: AU

Archive: Yes

Disclaimer: Aragorn and Boromir are characters from the Tolkien story. They do not belong to me.

Summary: After the attack at Parth Galen, Aragorn and Boromir seek some solace.

 

Solace

by Adinshe

After the battle, they had moved as far away as their legs would let them.

Away from the stench of blood and death.

After that, they had fallen down, exhausted, and slept where they fell.

The next morning, even before breakfast, they had looked for and found a stream, and washed themselves, one by one.

Then they gathered, making breakfast, eating in silence, reflecting upon the fate of their friends.

*

Frodo had gone off to the East, accompanied by Sam.

When Boromir had gone looking for him earlier on, before they were attacked, Frodo, blinded by mistrust, had assumed that Boromir wanted to take the ring from him, and fled.

Before Boromir could set things straight, he had been attacked by a horde of Orcs.

Brave little Pippin and Merry, seeing him fight against overwhelming odds, had attempted to lure the Orcs away from him, but were captured themselves.

With the added efforts of Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas, the battle had finally been decided in their favour.

*

But the fellowship had fallen apart.

The question now was, what to do, which way to go.

They debated amongst themselves for a while, now wanting to follow the Ringbearer, now wanting to rescue Pippin and Merry.

Aragorn at last made his decision.

"The fate of the Ringbearer is now in his own hands. It is as he has wished it. Merry and Pippin however, will be lost without our help. I will try and set them free."

"You are right" said Boromir "we must trust in Frodo. He does not want our help anymore.

I am with you, Aragorn. We will find the captives."

Aragorn looked at Boromir, grateful for his support.

It was a relief that he could count on his friend.

Their friendship had grown so quickly, once Boromir's initial hostility had been overcome.

*

Legolas and Gimli agreed, and they set out to follow the Orcs' trail. It was easy to follow, as the Orcs were many, and had made no effort to hide their trail. They decided to run as swiftly as possible, to make up for the lost time.

After running for half a day it got too dark to continue, and they made camp.

Weary, they rested, and ate a light meal.

Then Aragorn excused himself, and wandered of in the dark.

He needed to be alone, to rethink all that had happenened.

In a small glade he sat down, under the twinkling stars.

He pondered upon his decisions.

Had he been right in letting the Ringbearer go?

Should he not have followed and protected him, even against his will?

Would Merry and Pippin be unhurt? Would the Orcs let them live?

"Aragorn!" Boromir's voice woke him from his reveries.

"I thought I'd join you. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all." replied Aragorn.

Boromir sat himself beside him.

For a while they spoke in low voices about the events of that day, and of their battle against the Orcs.

As they recalled their plight, they moved closer to each other, as if they needed to get closer to share their confidences.

They were sitting very close now, their shoulders almost touching. Aragorn became very aware of the other man's bodyheat. It radiated from his upper arms to his own, from Boromir's thighs to his.

As the other man bent his head slightly, he could smell the pleasant scent of his hair. He softly inhaled the sweet smell, wondering why it made him feel dizzy.

Aragorn looked at Boromirs hands, lying in his lap, playing absentmindedly with the fabric of his tunic. They were the strongest hands he had ever seen, stronger than his own.

Suddenly he felt so secure, as if they were beyond the reach of time, beyond the reach of their enemies. He felt so secure and comfortable with this man, a man like him, and yet so unlike him.

Even though Elves were his friends and kin, they could not make him feel that he belonged, as he did now.

So they sat for a while more, silently, looking at the night sky, thinking their thoughts, enjoying each others company.

Then Boromir sighed.

"I am weary of battle" he said "it seems to me that all my life I have been battling in one way or another."

"So it seems to me as well. I roamed the lands for years, wanting to be a healer, and I did heal those who were in need of my skills. But I could not turn my back on their troubles, and most of the time found myself fighting for their causes too."

"And here we are again, this time, it seems, battling for noblest cause of all: the fate of Middle Earth itself. And for all that, I am wondering if it is worth it. The blood, the filth, the fear, the loathing, the screaming and the dying. Will it ever end?"

"I don't know. All I know is that I have to go on. I am just as weary as you are. I feel that if I would start doubting our cause, I would just lie down and never get up again."

"Ah, my friend, let me apologize" said Boromir, and put his hand on Aragorn's arm.

"I was selfish. I do not wish to increase your worries."

It was a strange, hot feeling, Boromir's hand on him.

Yet he did not move away or shrug him off.

"You may say what you wish to me Boromir. We would not be friends if you could not do so."

"I....may?" said Boromir.

"Yes" said Aragorn, "and I am grateful you confide in me."

"Then.....there is one more thing I would say....."

Aragorn looked at him questioningly.

"In Gondor, after battle, we often found solace in a comrade's arms. There we forgot the horrors of the day. I would offer you such solace now."

Aragorn felt a sudden prickling in his veins.

"What....do you mean?"

"Have you ever, Aragorn? Lain with your comrade after battle?"

"No...I was never close to my comrades."

The hand on his arm felt even hotter than before, still he did not move.

"I am close to you, Aragorn. Are you close to me?"

"You are the only human I have ever felt close too. But I do not know if I want what you want. I have never lain with a man......"

"That is a pity. For a man can offer you things a maid cannot. Will you not let me show you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Boromir moved his arm around Aragorn's shoulders, and gently pulled him backwards towards the ground.

Aragorn lay still, unmoving, as he felt the blood rushing to his face, and liquid light racing through his veins.

Boromir knelt beside him, and started to undo the laces of his tunic.

As Boromir laid bare his chest, he began to tremble.

Boromir sighed softly as he stroked the strong chest, revelling in the feel of the soft hairs and the strong muscles under his hands. The small nipples hardened as he rubbed them, and Aragorn shifted slightly.

He stroked the soft sides of Aragorn's belly, pulled down his breeches a bit.

Then he lay down upon him, took his head in his hands and kissed him deeply.

At first Aragorn hesitated a this intimate touch, then he realized this was Boromir, his only friend, the one he trusted, and he surrendered.

As Boromir touched him inside his mouth, felt his lips, tasted him, he felt a response in his groin, and his member hardened.

A man's kiss was different from a woman's, less soft, more demanding, but just as sweet.

The night seemed to fill up with sounds and smells, the air between them got hot and fragrant.

Then Boromir let go of him, stood up, and put out his hand.

"Come" he said, and pulled Aragorn up.

Aragorn stood still while Boromir pulled off his tunic, then took off his own. He just let it happen. He tried to think about it, about whether he wanted this to happen, about being with a man like this, but he couldn't. All he could tell was that everything Boromir did made him feel so good. He would just wait what happened.

Boromir took him in his arms, his incredibly strong arms, and kissed him again, fiercely. He held him so tight, almost crushing him, but Aragorn did not resist, and let himself be held. It was true, there was solace in this.

"Aragorn" Boromir sighed in his mouth "You are so sweet"

Aragorn could feel Boromir's member, hard as rock, against his own. There was something embarassing about that, such an intimate thing from another man, a thing he had never felt from another body but his own.

But there was something comforting about it as well.

Boromir let go of him, and the night air was cold, but it was not the cold that made him shiver.

"You tremble so, my friend" said Boromir "You have nothing to fear from me."

"I have no fear, Boromir." he answered, but he trembled too much to continue speaking.

"That is good." Boromir said, and looked at him, his eyes dark with desire.

Then he carefully took off Aragorn's boots, pulled down his breeches, let him step out of them, and took off his own. He pulled the trembling man in a tight embrace once more, delighting in the feel of his hot, naked body against his own. He ran his hands across his back, his shoulders, his neck, he stroked his hair, kissed him, tasted him, smelled him, and finally let his hands rest on the smooth buttocks. He felt them tighten, and softly stroked them until they relaxed.

Then he put his hand between their bodies. Aragorn gasped as he felt the strong hand on his member. Fire shot through him instantly, and his member became the focus of a searing heat. Boromir manipulated him, fondling his balls, stroking his most sensitive spot, making the fire flare until he thought he could no longer stand up.

"Boromir" he moaned, and Boromir held him up, his arm around his waist, and with the other hand he stroked him between the legs, stroked the sensitive place between his sac and his opening, and he felt his opening clench and relax in response.

Boromir pulled back his hand and spat on it, and, still holding him, rubbed his slick hand over Aragorn's member again and again, expertly, maddeningly. Then he pushed his legs apart, slid down behind his balls and pushed his finger into his opening, making him feel so naked, so open, making him gasp again, making him blind with desire.

His face was pulled into a grimace, while Boromir's was flushed with lust, and glistening with sweat. Swiftly, Boromir knelt down and took his member into his mouth, pushing his finger up and into him all the while.

His legs trembled too much, he was going to fall, but somehow he still stood, unconsciously clutching Boromir's hair, until Boromir sucked him to a climax, and crying, with the hot seed still spurting from him, he finally gave in.

He fell on the ground, pulling Boromir down with him, feeling weak and boneless.

"Did you like it then, Aragorn?" Boromir whispered.

"Yes...." he whispered back.

And Boromir took him in his arms again.

"Then let's go on " he said.

"Go on?" he said against Boromir's lips.

For answer Boromir rubbed his member against his groin.

Their bodies, slick with sweat slid easily over each other.

Aragorn retained that strange, boneless feeling, and lay passively beneath Boromir, letting himself be jolted by his hot, hard body, listening to his moans, feeling his hard member push against his soft belly. He was caught in a cage of strong arms and muscles, but he did not feel imprisoned. He was being rubbed against by a man but he did not feel revolted. He felt at peace, he felt loved.

He had surrendered and it felt good.

Still, his heart skipped a beat as Boromir started pushing up his legs. Boromir did not speak, did not ask or explain, but Aragorn understood what was about to happen. He put up his arms against Boromir's chest and stopped him, looking into his eyes.

Boromir looked back, and answered the unspoken question.

"I know you have not done this before. It will be good. Do not stop me now, I want you so."

And with that he leaned forward again, kissing him, and he let his hard member slide into Aragorn's opening.

Aragorn cried out at the unfamiliar feeling, but the blood rushed to his head, raced through his body, flooding his softening member, and his cries became moans, as Boromir thrust into him ever deeper, slamming into the core of his being.

And he let him.

Because now Boromir was even closer than before, the closest he could ever be. And he felt that, now that he was so close, he did not ever want to be far from him again.

He felt that Boromir was giving him more than solace.

He felt that Boromir was giving himself to him, even as he was taking him.

He let himself be conquered by Boromir, and his arousal grew and grew, and his member had hardened again.

Moving in him, Boromir mouth had opened in a silent cry, his eyes closed in bliss.

His hands tightened around Boromirs arms.

"Boromir!" he cried "Look at me.." and Boromir opened his eyes, and in them he could see his unbridled passion, his need and his want, even his fear, and he let Boromir see his own, and gasped: "Boromir.... you make me.... become undone.."

At that Boromir gave a great shout, and thrust into him even harder, his hands bruising Aragorn's thighs, and as Aragorn felt him spasming inside him, he was pushed towards a climax once more.

He let himself go with a mindless cry, and for an instant he floated above himself, looking down on their naked, shuddering bodies, shuddering in extasy.

Then he was pulled back into himself, into his his hot, sticky, sweating, shivering body, clutched tightly by his lover.

"You have given me such solace Boromir." he said "Now I fear that I cannot ever go without it anymore."

"I will give you solace for evermore Aragorn, " Boromir answered "if that's what you want."

"I want" whispered Aragorn . "I want".

 

 

Note: Feedback will be loved