"Claiming"

Author: Vagabond

Disclaimer: I don't own them! <sigh>

Rating/Warning: NC-17 , slash m/m, PLEASE be warned, it's dark - there is RAPE, BLOOD and VIOLENCE in it!

Pairing: Boromir/Frodo and, of course, the One Ring

Summary: The Ring takes possession of Boromir.

Note: 1.) Movie-verse; 2.) There will be two following parts, Part two is titled "At Least Those Of The Flesh" 3.) "Claiming" was written in a different style, because it was one of my first Lotr Fics and I needed to find my writing style. But I think it doesn't matter for the following parts or the plot and so I changed nothing.

Beta: I want to thank my wonderful Betas: Osiris, Aj and Sparky! :-)

Feedback: sure ;-) little_vagabo67@hotmail.com

Archive: yes


"Claiming"
by Vagabond

Frodo felt a change in Boromir since they had started from Lothlorien. The lady Galadriel had warned him and the Hobbit's heart felt that she was right; Boromir was tempted by the Ring! Once more, Frodo felt the heaviness of his burden. How he wished himself free of it! But he knew just too well that he was the only one who could handle the Ring, because of the simple fact that he didn't want it.

But in Boromir Frodo could see a desperate longing. Every time, when he found the courage to look at the man, the warrior's eyes were upon him. They seemed frozen on his chest, where the Ring of Sauron was hidden under the fabric of his waistcoat.

And now he was alone with this man, alone in the forest and there was no escape!

First, Boromir had spoken gently to him; just pleading for the Ring to rescue his people. Then he had demanded the "precious treasure".

"It should be mine!" the warrior had shouted with hysteric voice. "Give it to me!"

Frodo had tried to run away, but was captured by the man's strong arms very quickly.

Boromir was above him now, searching for the necklace that held the Ring. With brutal energy he ripped Frodo's vest open, sliding his hands with hard pressure over exposed flesh.

When Boromir had found the Ring, his gaze had softened.

He looked at the evil thing with reverential amazement and Frodo saw the change in the man's eyes. Nothing but the Ring was seen in them now; it's unnatural glance sparkling in Boromir's pupils whose soft green colour had turned into a blackness that was swallowing up everything. The darkness of the One Ring had over-powered the human.

Slowly he began to speak. "Do you not want me, Frodo?" the voice of Boromir softly purred. "Desire me?" He tried to touch the Halfling's cheek, his breath hot and filled with lust.

Frodo's eyes went wide with shock. He tried to flinch, but the man held him in place with an almost painful grip.

"Do you know, how many desire ME?" the warrior hissed, "Men and women - and I have given myself to only very few of them. And you will refuse me? Foolish child!"

An arrogant smile crossed Boromir's lips and Frodo suddenly knew that this was no longer the man of Gondor who was speaking to him. With horror he realised that it was the Ring itself, speaking through Boromir.

The man's fingers were now tangled in the necklace that held the One Ring.

"Soon, I will not longer be in chains, little Hobbit", he hissed. "I will return to my master and a new era of darkness will begin".

Sauron's `precious' on Frodos chest was burning like fire now, and the Halfling screamed in pain.

"But first", the Ring whispered huskily with Boromir's voice, "I will show you, who possesses whom here." and he gripped the Hobbit by his hair and forced him into a brutal kiss.

Boromir's tongue was like hot burning steel in Frodo's mouth and the possessed warrior grabbed the Halfling's hands with his own large hand and pinned them on the ground above Frodo's head, using the heaviness of his body to hold the Hobbit in place. His other hand was wandering over Frodo and tore the clothing away, bruising and abusing flesh where it was found.

Frodo was crying now. "Boromir." he pleaded, "you have to fight it, please, don't do this to me." He whimpered when the tongue of the other man crossed a nipple.

Boromir laughed rudely, a laugh Frodo had never thought Boromir was capable of. The Ring controlled him entirely. The runes of Mordor came alive on it, as the man was burning with lustrous fire, and the words rose on Boromir's skin as well, crawled like snakes over the texture of his body.

With an animalistic groan the warrior thrust forcefully into the Halfling. The pain was incredible and Frodo meant to go insane. He couldn't move because Boromir held him in place. He couldn't scream because the warrior's hand squeezed his mouth shut. He couldn't even weep anymore because his eyes had no more tears.

It seemed to last for hours and then it was suddenly over. In hot streams the man came inside him, groaning wildly, biting deep in Frodo's flesh several times as if to claim his victim for all eternity.

Then he leaned back, delighted by the sight of the broken Hobbit.

Boromir's lips were moistened with blood, Frodo's blood, and he licked it off slowly and in an almost erotic manner. Pure pleasure was shown in every line of his face by doing this and with glowing eyes he began to lick at the dark-red wetness that was dripping from Frodo's thighs as well, moaning low.

"Do you understand now?" he whispered, "No one can fight ME! Your fellows will understand that, too. I will make them understand." he said diabolically. "I will use the warrior against them." Boromir's hands stroked in pleasure over himself, let the Ring claim his body.

Throaty moans escaped him as he gave himself release again. After that, he carefully ordered his clothing. "And now my little Frodo," he said with a malicious smile, "I have to go. There is something I must do. to the others." And with this Boromir reached for the Ring.

Frodo, who hadn't moved until yet, came alive. "No . never!!!", he screamed, thinking of Sam and how to protect him.

His little hand closed around the Ring and although he didn't know from where he had the strength, he punched Boromir hard in the stomach and kicked him aside. Then he let the ring slip over his finger, and invisible he ran away, every step a stinging pain.

Behind him, he could hear Boromir cursing and then - crying.

His own tears streamed down again. He knew that what had happened wasn't really Boromir's fault, because the warrior's mind was raped as well as Frodo's body was. But he didn't think he could ever bear the sight of Boromir again. And with the Ring around him, the man would always be dangerous.

Separated from the warrior, the Ring lost its fire slowly, getting cold again, the runes faded.

A deep sigh escaped Frodo. He knew what he had to do now. He couldn't risk for the others to be hurt, for Sam . and therefore, he had to go. Alone.

END