Title: Bath time

Author: Nwhagen

Email: nwhagen@kyxar.fr

Fandom: LOTR

Pairing: Legolas/Haldir/Celeborn with a special guest.

Rating: NC-17

Status: new, complete

Warning: slash

Feedback: makes me write faster and feel good. So why not?

Archive: ask first but I won't say no.

Website: http://lavenderelves.sinfree.net

Discl: all LOTR things belong to J.R.R. Tolkien and New Line Cinema.

Summary: In Lothlorien, Legolas is joined by Haldir and Celeborn while he's bathing. Things result. Someone's watching...

Note: English's not my native tongue. The story was beta'ed. All remaining mistakes are mine. Private comments about grammar and spelling are welcome.


Bath time
by Nwhagen

Lothlorien

The bath area was lost in a tracery of shorter trees and bushes and small, artificial wooden buildings. It was late in the night and the baths were deserted, which suited Legolas fine, as he wasn't in the mood for talking for right now.

He stepped out of the water, his skin damp with herbal fragances. He felt clean for the first time in weeks, since the departure of the Fellowship from Rivendell, indeed. He had never had the opportunity to cleanse correctly during the trip. He stretched, reaching for a short, white tunic.
The tunic had slipped out of his reach, in the bushes circling one side of the bath. He bent to retrieve it and heard a mocking voice.

"Nice view!"

Legolas turned on his heels and smiled. Haldir was standing in front of him, gloriously naked, his tunic nonchalantly thrown over his shoulder. Legolas' heartbeat sped up. Haldir was beautiful sight, all in long muscles and pale flesh. His long, slender cock was half-erect, as if he had been interupted in some erotic game, which was probably the case, as Celeborn stepped out of the shadows in turn in the same aroused state. The king of Lothlorien was even more beautiful than Haldir, which was not easy to achieve.

Haldir and Celeborn exchanged a gaze and the king nodded with a smile. They stepped closer to Legolas. The elf of the Fellowship didn't flinch, his blood pulsing faster in his veins. It had been a long time. Since Rivendell, indeed, where he had shared some quality time with Elrond. Legolas let his tunic fall in the grass and came between the other elves. Behind him, Celeborn wrapped his arms around his frame and began to kiss his neck while Haldir produced a small, sharp knive, from the pocket of his tunic.

Legolas' cock twitched when he saw the knife and he spread his legs while Haldir knelt in front of him. Using a bit of warm water and herbal soap, he gently shaved Legolas' lower stomach and balls, leaving him as smooth as a boy. Haldir himself was shaven while Celeborn's cock was lying on a nest of blond curls. Then Haldir took him in his mouth while Celeborn kissed him, his tongue claiming Legolas' mouth. Legolas moaned, his hands running on the beautiful bodies offered to his desire. Celeborn stroked his chest, while his other hand ventured between Legolas' lower mounds, gently probbing his entrance. Haldir's fingers were slowly drawing an intricated path on Legolas' shaved flesh, playing with its unusual sensitivity.

Within minutes, Legolas was rock hard and panting with desire. It had decidely been way too long for him to be so aroused and out of control, leaving him body and soul to Haldir and Celeborn's will. Too soon, Haldir stopped his ministrations and got up, leaving a frustrated Legolas. He wore
a mischievous smile and motionned to Legolas to kneel over a wooden stump where he had tossed their tunics for more comfort. Legolas obeyed and Haldir offered him his dripping cock. The elf just parted his lips, letting the hard lance slid inside his wet mouth, and began to gently suck it. Behind him, Celeborn had knelt, too, and was oiling his fingers.

Legolas relaxed and the first finger slipped easliy inside him, making him moan, which send tremors in Haldir's cock. Celeborn's left hand, oiled as well, was slolwy stroking Legolas' cock, but not enough to give him release, playing sometimes with his balls. A second finger entered him, then a third, and gently thrust. Legolas waited for Celeborn to withdraw his hand and replace it with his cock, but to his surprise, Celeborn stretched him more and added a fourth finger.

Legolas was pure lust now as he understood what Celeborn intended to do. He barely flinched when a fifth finger stretched him, before Celeborn slowly closed his fist and buried it inside him until the wrist. When the closed hand touched Legolas' inner spot, he nearly came. But Celeborn's other hand pressed his balls, making him last and last, while his fist was slowly thrusting inside him.

"Don't forget me, Legolas," Haldir said in a low voice, stroking Legolas' hair. His voice was perfectly calm as if he wasn't close to pleasure.

Legolas resumed his sucking but he couldn't help but keep moaning under Celeborn's ministrations. Haldir came without a sound in his mouth at the precise moment Celeborn's fist touched Legolas' spot once more time. Legolas came with a muffled cry, his vision blurred by a white, hot climax that left him all shaken, his cock barely soften.

But Celeborn didn't withdraw his fingers. He kept Legolas stretched, gently probbing him.

"Come on my lap?" he asked in a soft voice.

Legolas eagerly obeyed, moving gracefully to seat on Celeborn. But before he could lower himself on the royal shaft, Haldir had moved behind him and Legolas' cock twitched. He hadn't done that for a very long time and smiled in anticipation, understanding why Celeborn had kept him wide open. He let the other elves guide him and slowly lower himself both on Celeborn and Haldir's cocks. The three of them moved in unison, Haldir's hand wrapped around Legolas' cock while Celeborn stroked the shaven flesh of his balls. Legolas' moans were muffled by Celeborn's tongue who claimed his mouth in a carnal kiss.

For the second time within minutes, Legolas came hard, spilling his semen in thick ropes. Celeborn and Haldir, overwhelm by the sudden clenching of Legolas' inner channel, climaxed in turn. Legolas, panting, half-blind with pleasure, collapsed in their embrace. Soflty laughing, both elves
disentangled themselves from their lover, and made him lie down on the grass.

Haldir and Celeborn stepped under the cascade of warm water and washed each other with tender care before stepping out and drying themselves. Haldir smiled and turned to the near bush. "Don't be shy, son of Arathorn. Come and join us."

Legolas barely jumped when he saw Aragorn stepping out of the bushes, only covered with a white loincloth. Close to the elves' pale and nearly hairless flesh, the man's body looked darker and hairier than usual, a beautiful sight of hard muscles and virile flesh.

"So men do bathe?" Haldir softly mocked Aragorn.

"Indeed." Aragorn's voice was hoarse with desire. He was bathing nearby when he had heard moans and had come just in time to watch the whole scene. His cock was rock hard under the loincloth and he was about to give himself release when Haldir had interrupted him.

Aragorn looked at Legolas, still lying on the grass and his cock grew harder. He had always thought the elf was handsome but seeing him lying naked, his legs opened, his cock streched on his belly, his moist lips slightly parted, was more than he could handle. He took an involuntary step
to Legolas but stopped, unsure.

Celeborn laughed. "Don't be shy, Aragorn. Legolas is just waiting for that. He only had two orgasms, after all. I'm sure he can stand a third."

Aragorn undid his loincloth and knelt between the elf's parted legs. Legolas had a smile and bent his knees to his chest, clearly offering himself to the man. Aragorn's cock painfully jumped at the sight of the spasming hole, wide open, his mind playing again the sight of Celeborn's hand coming in and out. He entered Legolas in one swift move, marvelling at the slickness of the hot channel that clamped around his virile member. His hand closed around Legolas' cock, which was quickly coming back to life. Aragorn caught sight of Haldir's aroused body and slightly nodded his agreement. The elf stepped above Legolas, facing Aragorn, his cock just in front of the man's face. Aragorn deep-throated him. He had never shared such intimacy with elves but had heard his share of stories about their incredible eagerness for sex and their endurance.

Celeborn had first thought he would simply watch them while stroking himself, but Legolas' abandoned posture was too much of a lustiful sight for him and he knelt by the elf's head. Legolas raised his head on Celeborn's lap, helped by the king who guided his engorged cock to Legolas' moist lips. Legolas couldn't take him in his mouth without risking a bad crick in his neck so he just used his tongue the best he could, lapping at Celeborn's flesh in quick and warm motions, his hand wrapped around the royal lance, teasing more than he really sucked.

But Celeborn couldn't stand that teasing for a long time. He gracefully moved and knelt over Legolas, his hands grabbing the back of his skull, burying his cock to the root in the wet, hot mouth. Legolas relaxed and let him be possessed, his tongue wrapping around the hard cock which the tip was brushing his throat. Celeborn came and Legolas eagerly swallowed the salty semen. Celeborn withdrew and collapsed on the grass, panting. Legolas was close to orgasm and let the pressure built in his balls, which tightened against the base of his cock. He came without a sound, his lips parted on a silent cry of release, wave of pleasure building from his cock to his entire body, washing out his brain, tickling every nerve of his body until he couldn't bear it and passed out.

Aragorn came at that moment, shooting his load with a groan, his mouth suddenly flowed by Haldir's semen. He swallowed it, enjoying his taste and let the softening cock slipping out of his lips. He disentangled from Legolas and knelt on the grass for a moment, searching for his breath.

He became slowly aware Legolas wasn't moving and worried for a brief moment but Haldir reassured him.

"He just fainted. Don't worry."

Aragorn nodded. "I could carry him to my place."

Celeborn had a saucy smile. "I'm sure he'll like it."

Aragorn hastily bathed again, and brought a jug of warm water to cleanse Legolas. Then he dressed up and wrapped the still unconscious elf in a silver cover. Haldir guided him through a discret passage in the trees until a sheltered bedroom.

"You won't be disturbed here," he assured.

The bedroom was small and mostly filled with a huge, comfortable bed. Aragorn gently laid Legolas on the silk sheets and slid beside him. He gently kissed the elf's lips and Legolas' eyes fluttered open. He looked at Aragorn and smiled, stretching, then ran an appreciative hand on the man's hairy torso.

"I always wondered what you hid under your tunic," he purred. "I think I have a thing for hairy torsoe!"

Aragorn ran a single finger on Legolas' crotch. "Then why did you let them shave you? Is it a kind of ritual? I noticed Haldir was shaved, too, but not Celeborn."

Legolas laughed. "Because Haldir liked to be bottomed, as I do. It's a kind of code. Besides, I like it this way. My skin is far more sensitive like that."

"You like to be bottomed?" Aragorn raised a brow. "I mean... you looked like... an abused maiden lying in the grass!"

Legolas laughed again. "And you enjoyed it, don't you?" He kissed Aragorn's lips. "I like playing the abused maiden," he whispered, his tongue tracing Aragorn's ear.

"Weren't you afraid? After all, we could have done everything we wanted," Aragorn teased him, his desire awakened.

"I hoped so! When I saw you stepping out of the bushes, I hoped you would fuck me! During our little trip, I was forced into chasity so I was in need. I couldn't get enough."

"Our trip isn't achieved, yet," Aragorn noticed with a false seriousness. "You're going to be forced to be chaste again."

"Why? Already tired of me?" Legolas' eyes were sparkling with mischief.

Aragorn caught Legolas' wrists and pinned them above the elf's head. "So you like playing the maiden, uh?" he said, tying Legolas' hands to the bedpost
with his tunic.

Legolas moaned when Aragorn's hot, wet mouth closed around his manhood.


THE END
Slash Fanfiction at http://lavenderelves.sinfree.net
Live Journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/elfwarrior/