Title: Lassie's London Adventure

Author: Tayla

Fandom: 101 Dalmatians/Lassie crossover

Pairing: Cruella DeVille/Lassie

Rating: NC17

Category: Drama, Smut, Humor (Well, I think it's funny)

Status: Completed June 6, 2003

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted.

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html

Series/Sequel: no

Disclaimers: Cruella DeVille belongs to Disney. I don't know who Lassie belongs to, but I know it's not me. The author makes no profit (as if anyone would actually pay for this crap.)

Authors Notes:
1. Written for the "Heroes and Villains" challenge.
2. I've always heard that the original 'Lassie' was actually a male dog. I don't know if that's true, or an urban legend, but it does figure into my story.
3. Its all Vig's fault.

Summary: Lassie gets kidnapped

Warnings: Non-consensual, Bestiality, transgender dog.

//indicates dog speech//


Lassie's London Adventure
by Tayla


How did this happen?

My family and I were on vacation. We were visiting the Woman's cousin in London, and I had
a wonderful time with me new friends, Pongo and Perdy. My boy and I had a grand time playing
with their fifteen puppies.

Fifteen puppies, my goodness, no wonder girlfriend looks so tired. And Pongo was so protective of her. Such a handsome beast, too. Girlfriend really caught herself a good one.

So we're having a fantastic day, playing with puppies, when all of the sudden this . . . this . . . creature snatches me up and puts me into her car. The witch had the gall to try and muzzle me. I
wasn't about to put up with that nonsense, but she did manage to get the harness on me.

She dragged me out of her fancy car, into her house, and into her bedroom. She locked the door
behind her.

That was hours ago.

You would think that after all the times I've rescued Timmy's scrawny ass, that he could return the favor, just once.

But no, I'm locked in this room with a madwoman, and no one has come for me yet.

What is she doing, now?

She seems to be singing. And I suppose you could call that dancing, although she's not very graceful. It might be better if she put down that bottle.

She's taken off that hideous fur coat. But then again, aren't all fur coats hideous. And now she's
taking off her other clothes.

My god.

I can't watch this. I caught one glimpse of her saggy little breasts and fish belly pale skin, and I had to hide my face. I would howl if I thought it would do any good.

She's dancing again, and muttering something about puppies. I risk a glance at her and see that she's turned the coat inside out and put it back on, rubbing the fur against her skinny body.

Ew, ew, ew.

Timmy, where the hell are you, you ungrateful brat. Somebody please get me out here.

She's lying on the sleeping thing now. You know, that thing that my people won't let me lay on, no
matter how many times I rescue their pup. She's still talking about puppies, and me.

"Oh yes, lovely. You have such a beautiful long lovely coat. Much better than those nasty Dalmatians. Long and lovely, white and brown."

Well, yes I do have a nice coat. One thing that my boy is good for is brushing my coat.

Her voice drops low again and I can't really hear what she's saying. She must be awfully itchy. She keeps scratching herself. And then I detect a particular scent in the air. She's not scratching,
she's rubbing. The ugly witch is in heat. I don't imagine she can attract too many studs. She's
skinny and her hair is just horrendous. She's speaking again.

"Oh yes, dear. You are going to give me such beautiful, beautiful puppies." And she continues to
rub.

Me? She wants me to give her puppies? I didn't know a dog could give a human puppies. Is that
why she kidnapped me?

Can't she find a human man to do that? Maybe not. Even I can tell she's an ugly woman.

If all she wants is puppies, I suppose I can give them to her. I haven't ever had a chance to mate
before. With a name like 'Lassie' people make assumptions about me.

"Puppies, puppies. Lovely puppies."

Good lord, she has a one track mind. Well, if it will get me out of here, I suppose I can.

I walk over to the sleeping thing and put my feet up on it and peer at her.

Ugh.

She's even uglier up close. The coat is open, and she's got one hand on her shapeless breasts, and the other is rubbing her nasty snatch. Her eyes are closed and she's breathing hard. Her face paint is smeared all over her.

Ugh again.

If I'm going to do this, I'm certainly not going to look at her face.

I jump up next to her. I get my forepaws and my head under her hip and get her flipped over. The
horrid fur coat gets rucked up and tangled around her arms and torso so she can't move. Fine with
me, as long as her lower parts are exposed and I can move, that's all that's necessary.

It's a good thing that mating is mostly instinctual for my kind. I certainly don't find her attractive, but I get a good whiff of her heat scent, and my body responds. I mount her quickly and get my penis into her and start humping.

She screams. "Oh, oh, oh, what are you doing??"

//Well what do you think I'm doing, you stupid bitch? You're the one that wanted puppies.//

"You're not supposed to have one of those, you're a girl."

A girl? Once again, my name has caused confusion. I was named by a four year old boy, who didn't know any better, and his parents didn't have the heart to correct him. So most people that
meet me mistake me for a girl dog, but I thought this one was different since she wanted me to give her puppies.

Now, I wouldn't mind if Pongo mistook me for a girl dog. I wonder if Perdy would mind sharing.
Oh yes, Pongo. Such a handsome brute.

Thinking of my gorgeous new friend has certainly made this job easier. I thrust harder and faster into the human bitch, and I soon at the edge, and then I'm over, flooding her with my seed.

I hope it takes. The faster I breed her the sooner I can go home.

I hear someone stomping up the stairs. They must have heard her screaming. I quickly pull out of her and run over to the door. As soon as it opens, I rush through, and barrel down the stairs. Oh lucky me, the front door is open and I'm out on the street and I'm free.

And who do I see but Pongo coming to rescue me. I bounce over to him and lick his face in gratitude.

//Oh lovely, lovely Pongo, so good to see you, you would not believe the wretched day I have had.//

//Let's get you back to the flat and you can tell me all about it, dear.//

Hmm. Perhaps a demonstration is called for. As long as I get to play the bitch.


End