Fandom: LA Heat

Pairing: Richardson/MacDonald

Rating: Nc-17 for a handy dandy mouth job. LOL

Title: One Night Out

Archive: Yes

Sequal or Series: Not yet

Feedback addy: reets@united.net

Warning: a PWP, but may be a lead up story to more fun. No intensely graphic sex this time, sorry.

Disclaimer: Not mine, just borrowing. No money is being made or sought in the creation of this little piece of fiction.

Not Beta'd, all mistakes are mine.

Summary: Chase MacDonald isn't getting any since Jody left. He's upset, especially since the whole department seems to know his problem. Harvey Richardson decides to take him to a few clubs and make him enjoy himself.

If you're unfamiliar with the fandom. TnT reruns it every day at 3central.

One Night Out
By Reets
June 1999

Chase groaned as the doorbell buzzed for the fifth time. It was Saturday night and the first night since his cousin Treet had been returned to the mental hospital. He was tired and stressed and just wasn't in the mood for company. He tried covering his head, but he still heard the doorbell. Then his cell phone ran and he picked it up. "What?"

"Chase, it's August."

Chase sat up at the sound of his friend's voice. "What's up, August."

"Open the door and find out."

"What?" Chase headed for the window and peeked out. Several people including August and Kendra stood waiting. "Oh, sorry." He pulled the door open and they filed in one at a time, handing him things. By the time, the seven people were inside he was balancing several six packs of beer, food items and a bottle of blue liquor he didn't recognize. When he could peer over the top to see the last person file in he smiled, but didn't have a hand to take the bottle of amber liquid.

"Here, let me help you." Harvey Richardson took several of the things from the top and headed into the living room. "Where's the kitchen?"

"That way."

Richardson sat down his armful and took the rest of the items from Chase. "You better see to your guests, I'll put this stuff away."

"Guests? I was invaded."

"I know, sorry. Just following the crowd. Everyone's worried about you."

"Worried about me?"

"August kind of filled us in on your little problem and they wanted to cheer you up." Chase moaned. "Relax man, I'm not here to hassle you about it."

"Thanks." He smiled at his fellow detective. He'd never really considered Richardson a close friend, but he liked him well enough. "Guest I better head out there."

"Yep."

**

Two hours later most of the guests had left. August, Kendra, Cragmeyer and Richardson were the only ones left. Chase moaned as Kendra offered something else to eat. "No, I'll barf for sure."

"Okay. I guess I should go before I have to see that." Cragmeyer stood up and shook Chase's hand. "Hope things get better for you."

"Thanks man."

Kendra and August both stood up, but Kendra started cleaning up the mess. Richardson took the plates from her. "I'll get these, you guys can head home."

"Thanks, Harvey. That's very sweet of you." She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Ready baby?"

"Yep, Chase you take it easy man. Try and remember that sex isn't everything."

"Oh thanks." Chase crossed his arms and pouted.

"Come on Harvey, we'll walk you out."

"Nah, I'll help him clean up first, then drag him out of here. See you Monday."

"Night you two, don't hit too many clubs tonight." Kendra and August waved good-byes and headed up the stairs.

Chase stood up and started gathering cans, cups and trash, following Harvey into the kitchen with an armload. Harvey stopped suddenly and the beer from one of the cups splashed on his back. Chase made a face and bit his lip as the other man grunted. "Sorry."

"That's okay, just cold." He sat down the things into the sink and stripped off his shirt. This wasn't the way he wanted to strip for Chase, but the night was not going as planned anyway. Everyone had stayed much later than he wanted and he knew that chase would probably not want to go out after this.

"If you want to borrow something, my bedroom's through there."

"You don't mind?"

"Nah, if we're hitting the clubs, I'm sure you don't want to smell like beer before we go."

"Thanks, Chase."

"No problem." Chase waited on his friend to emerge from the bedroom, when he didn't for several minutes, he decided to check and make sure he was okay. Harvey had just emerging from a shower and stood nude in the bathroom door as he stepped inside the room. "Oh, man. I'm sorry."

"Sorry, but I stunk down to the skin."

"That's okay." Chase turned away. "The towels are."

"Gone."

"Gone?"

"Yeah, none in here. I think it's laundry day for you tomorrow."

"Let me get one out of the dryer." Chase scurried down the steps to the basement and stopped a few inches from the dryer. He couldn't figure out why in the hell his body had reacted so to seeing Richardson nude. He'd seen men nude before, never bothered him, and never aroused him. This time however his cock had sprung to life at the mere site of another body. A male body. "Losing my mind." He grabbed a towel from the dryer and headed back upstairs.

Richardson stood in the bathroom, dripping and wondered if he hadn't lost his mind. How in the hell did he think he could seduce Chase MacDonald? Why did he want to try? Chase was sweet, a bit goofy at times and down right sexy. He destroyed more cars than the local demolition derby and was one hell of a cop. He admired him, true. But he really didn't know if he wanted to get involved with another officer, not after his brief affair with Merletti. The marriage had been quick and the transfer even quicker. Six months had passed since the last time he'd even seen his last lover. He sighed and grabbed the hand towel to cover as much of his groin as possible, when he heard Chase come in the bedroom. "Listen, Chase. I'll get dressed and get out of your hair."

"Oh, well, if you're tired."

"You're not?"

"Nah, I feel great. Like I could go all night." Their eyes met and neither man was sure what passed between them, but Richardson cleared his throat.

"Okay, then find me a shirt."

Chase stuck his head in the door and watched as Richardson tucked the dark blue, silk shirt into his tight black jeans. "Ready?"

"Just a sec. Man, you're impatient for someone who didn't want company in the first place."

"Just ready to go dancing. Hey, you know any good clubs. Only ones I know are the ones where Jody used to take me. Kind of stuck up, money traps."

Richardson watched as Chase bounced on the bed as he sat down. "I know a few." He considered just pushing him flat and kissing him until he begged for more, but no. One thing at a time. "Ready?" He held out his hand and hoisted Chase up. They were out the door in the next second.

The Grundy was packed wall to wall with people. All ages, colors, sizes and orientations. Richardson smiled as he saw several people he knew male and female that had told him to get lost in the past. Parading this blonde hunk around could not hurt his reputation any, that he was sure. He grabbed Chase's elbow and led them through the crowd. He spoke to the doorman and was granted entrance immediately, not having to wait in line.

"Wow, that was cool." Chase yelled over the band. "How'd you do that."

"I'm a regular and he's an ex-con. Just one way he knows I won't get snoopy."

Chase nodded and looked around the massive warehouse/club. Many hot couples were on the dance floor, dancing to the latest hits. He scanned the seated crowd and noticed just as many gay couples as het and he nodded. If Richardson were up to something, this would be the place to do it. Suddenly he was shoved forward and he found himself pinned against a railing with Richardson pressed against his back. "Something I should know?" He turned to see a huge crowd of people filing off the dance floor.

"We need to find a corner where we won't be trampled, come on." It seemed the move wasn't intentional on Richardson's part, so he relaxed. But when Richardson took his hand and tugged, he began to worry about his mind. He gripped the large palm and followed close to the man in front of him.

Richardson stopped on the steps as a tall, dark haired man came walking down. "Harv, how's it going?"

"Great, A. J., how are you?" The other man pointed to Chase and he leaned forward. Richardson put his hand up to Chase's neck. "This is Chase MacDonald. Detective at my precinct, Chase this is A. J. Lewis, an old friend."

"Thought you were though with cops Harv." The man did a shame, shame move with his fingers and headed down the steps.

Richardson's heart sank as Chase looked up at him. He released the younger man and headed up the stairs. Chase wasn't going to let it drop evidently because he felt fingers tuck into his jean pockets and pull him to a stop. "Let's get off the steps and I'll tell you all about it." Chase nodded and followed him up the stairs.

They found a spot not occupied. A table with high chairs that made their legs dangle. Both sat down and smiled as a waitress came up to them. "Two tequilas, lemon, salt."

Chase turned back to Richardson. "Okay, one drink then you spill."

"Nothing to tell really." He had to yell a bit and Chase leaned close. He sighed, as he smelled the familiar cologne. The two blue eyes stared at him for answers. "We were friends."

"Who?"

"Listen, I'd rather not say, if you don't mind."

"You're.you know.that way."

Richardson sat back as the drinks arrived. He took his and drank it quickly, even before Chase could pick his up. "You make it sound like a disease." He hopped off the stool and headed toward the bar.

Chase wasn't sure what happened, but he couldn't follow Richardson right away. The waitress stood, waiting for her money. He slipped her a twenty and moved past toward the bar where Richardson was already ordering another drink. "Hey."

"What?"

"Listen, can we talk?"

"I don't think so, Chase."

"Oh come on, you evidently wanted me to know, otherwise you wouldn't have waited until everyone else was gone to suggest we go out."

"Maybe."

"No maybe to it. Talk to me, Harvey." He pulled on a silk sleeve and Richardson turned. His eyes were downcast, but only for a moment. He lifted his head and looked into Chase's eyes. "Talk to me."

"Not here, not now. Let's just find some girls and dance."

"Girls?"

"Yeah, isn't that what you like? Or are you suddenly gay?"

"No, no. I just thought that you."

"I'm bisexual, Chase. I like both." He pushed past Chase toward their table where a woman was now sitting. "Tonight I was thinking a nice, short, brunette with bit hooters." Everything that Chase was not.

Chase shrugged and followed him back to the table. The other woman was blonde, thin and very beautiful, but every time she smiled, he saw Jody. He sat and chatted for about thirty minutes before he caught Richardson's attention and they headed to the john together. "Listen, we need to talk."

"Not tonight, I have my hands full with this one, she's a beauty." Richardson stepped up to the urinal and unzipped his pants. He let out a contented 'ahhhh' as he emptied his bladder. "That blonde of yours is quite a looker."

"She looks like Jody."

"So."

"So? So? She looks like the girl that just dumped me. Do you really think I could get hard for her?"

"Don't tell me your problems, unless you want me to help with them." Richardson winked at the biker beside him as Chase's mouth hung open.

"I didn't mean it that way." He grabbed Richardson's arm and tugged him to a halt. "Listen, let's get out of here."

"Why, I'm about to get lucky." Chase sighed and Richardson's heart sank. "What are you saying, Chase."

"I want to go home."

"Okay, let me at least get her number and pay for her drinks."

"Fine, I'll wait by the door." Chase fought the crowd and found his way outside. The stale smoke had burned his lungs so he spent several minutes just inhaling the clean air. Almost an hour later and Richardson finally came out to the car, unlocked the doors and let Chase inside. "I should have left."

"Why? I told you I wanted a blow-job, didn't I?"

"No, you did not."

Richardson smiled and revved the engine as Chase got inside and closed the door. "Next stop."

"Home."

"Oh, come on Chase, one more tiny stop. I promise you'll enjoy it."

The bar was small, dim and reeked of stale beer, but Chase followed him inside anyway. Several men and a few women dotted the chairs and bar stools. Richardson nodded at the bartender and headed behind the curtain at the back of the bar. Several women came up to them and smiled. He turned to Chase and wiggled an eyebrow.

"You're suggesting what?"

"Just this." The first woman opened her slinky robe and revealed her nude body.

"A brothel?"

"Those not getting any should not complain."

"Oh really?"

"Yep, come on. A few drinks will loosen you up. I hope." Richardson ordered a bottle of tequila and they enjoyed a good bit before Chase stood up and announced he wanted to get laid. Richardson took him into a small dark room and laid him down. "What flavor, not blonde, right."

"Right." He felt soft, feminine hands unbutton his shirt. "Harv?"

"Right here, be still and let her work."

"You're gonna watch?"

"I really can't see anything, Chase."

"Oh, good, thought it was just me. Figures I'd go blind."

"Not blind buddy." Richardson knelt down and ran his hand down the bare chest. He cupped the firm pec in his hand and drug his tongue over a pert nipple. "I'll be right outside, if you need me." He said close to Chase's ear.

"Don't go." The panic in his voice made even Chase cringe. "Just wait, it won't take long."

"I think this is a private thing, Chase. I'll be outside."

Richardson stayed where he was and let his fingers and hands explore his friend's body. The woman he had chose was named Carla and they had talked that day of what might happen. So, when Chase was fully relaxed, she slipped to the head of the bed, in case she was needed. Richardson knelt between those spread thighs, licked, and suckled the tight ball sac. It wasn't long before Chase was hard and begging to be sucked. He worked his way slowly up the hard shaft until he reached the leaky tip. He swirled his tongue around the slit and Chase's hands feel to his head. He panicked and gasped for a moment, but Carla stepped in and held Chase's hands above his head. He continued sucking Chase's cock until the younger man was panting and gasping above him. "Oh yeah, now, now, I'm gonna blow your head off." With that comment Chase came. Richardson sucked him dry then slipped out the door to wait until he recovered. Ten minutes passed and he was sitting at the bar sipping a beer when Chase came out of the back room smiling and looking very content.

"You ready to go?"

"Oh yeah." Chase's eyes were blood shot, but their was a smile in them now.

"That good, huh?"

"Oh man, that woman must have been practicing for weeks," Chase put his hands on his hips and nodded several times. "No, months. She was fantastic."

Richardson laughed and patted his friend's shoulder. "Glad you enjoyed it." He paid the bartender and received a wink in return.

** Chase opened his eyes and moaned. His head felt two sizes too big and in danger of exploding when he got out of the bed. He looked around; he was home, unharmed and still dressed. His mouth tasted like cotton and he got up and grabbed a glass from the sink. The kitchen was clean; everything in place, even the trash had been taken out. He checked outside, his car was there, but beside it was a black 64 mustang. He raised an eyebrow and jumped as he heard a noise down stairs. He searched for his gun and followed the steps down to the basement. Richardson was bent over pulling clothes from the dryer. Chase cleared his throat and pointed the gun down.

"Hey, you're up."

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Well after we got home and drank more, I didn't want to drive home like that. I crashed on your couch. I hope that was all right."

"Oh, yeah. Sure no problem. Did you clean up?"

"Yeah, can't stand a messy house, hope I didn't hide anything from you."

"Looks great." Chase just stood there a moment. "Why are you doing my laundry."

"Well, I wanted to wash my shirt and you needed towels, so."

"Oh right. I could use one right now." Richardson tossed him a warm towel and he rubbed it over his face. His head was pounding and he didn't notice when the other man stepped up a step.

"You know, you should put that thing away." Chase looked at his gun and into the dark eyes of the other detective. "Wouldn't want to blow someone's head off, now, would you?"

Chase's mouth hung open as Richardson pushed past him and headed up the stairs. The next thing he heard was the front door and an engine start. He was outside in the next instant, trying to catch Richardson as he pulled away. He jogged a few steps after the Mustang and saw the hand that came up to wave goodbye.

 

finish