LA HEAT FAQ



AUGUST BROOKS

August Brooks {Steve Williams} is Chase's partner and the straight man to the relationship,. he is the grounded one.
Married five years in the opening ep, To Kendra, he claims to love his wife.

He is involved in a gym where he works with the youth of the community, and can be seen from time to time puncing the bag...perhaps as an outlet to the aggrivation that his partner gives him.



CHASE MACDONALD

Blonde, blue-eyed Chase has a smooth charm that attracts the women. And uses this charm to get things from the ladies around him.
In my opinion, he has something of a super hero complex and throws himself into danger without a second thought. He seems to focus on one thing and needs to see it through to ocmpletion before he can move on to the ext emergency...and attracts trouble as easily as women.

His second passion is sculpture, and he is earning a name for himself with it.



CAPTAIN JENSON

This is the man who Chase and August answer to...after a fashion.


CRAIGMIRE

Craigmire {is this the correct spelling} is the units bomb disposal expert. Small, balding this man seems to have a seious side...small wonder considering his job chioce


JODY

Jody, blonde, is The main woman in Chase's life in the first episode. He has apparently been seeing her for two years, as someone comments that the anniversary gambit he does with her when she is introduced to the show is the same thing he'd done last year.
Jody seems to be Chase's art representative. She introduces his newest sculpture in the first ep.

A sign of trouble in their relationship rears it's head when she asks him to drop his life as a cop and devote himslef to his art. Chase refuses ad she leaves with a cryptic comment.



STELLA

The department shrink.

In the first ep

Chase and August are in pursut of a bomber. While on the scene of the first bombing, a reporter "Mitch Garrison" approaches her after taking her photo. This sets off Chases possessive streak and he sends the reporter on his way

At the scene of another bomb alert, Chase sets off after the man identified as having parked the van containing the bomb in the very same van....with Craigmire in back trying to difuse it.

Reporter "Garrison" approaches Chase at the art show and lets his feelings of approval of the bomber's agenda be known. This angers Chase and once again the man is thrown out.

The captain gets call from the bomber, telling him how he can defuse the next bomb, but that he will only deal with Chase from this time forward.

Another insight into Chase's nature is when failing to defuse a bomb, in fact setting off the failsafe, Craigmire tells everyone to leave the building. Chase remains behind, trying to disarm the bomb himself....without success.

After the explosion, August shouts that he wants a transfer...they've only been partnered around five days.

following a hunch abut mis-spelled words, Chase and August go to "The Globe" to ask Garrison's impressions of the bomber's notes, only to discover that the man they know as Garrison is not the true reporter.

Following a hunch Chase discovers the bomber on the roof of the globe..along with Jodi, who has a bomb strapped to her.



JAMES HENLEY/MITCH GARRISON

The bomber who has fixated on Jody. When Chase and August break into his apartment to arrest him they find he's been taking pictures of Jody. Pictures with her face Xed out.
The bomber, when asked why he fixated on Chase says, "Because heros are hard to find. We are alike, you and me"

He dies in a last ditch attempt at killing Chase, by flinging himslef off the roof...Chase, doges the suicide run, saving his own life.


THIS PAGE IS A COMPILATION OF THOUGHTS OPINONS AND INSIGHTS. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?