Title: Untitled Eddie/Nate PWP

Author: Perpetual Motion

iwannabedonna@yahoo.com

Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/iwannabedonna

Fandom: Keen Eddie

Pairing: Eddie/Nathanial

Rating: R

Summary: Smut.

Archive: RS, WWOMB, Any KE archive, my site.

Disclaimer: Belonged to Fox, who screwed them. Now it belongs to Bravo.

Author's Notes: This fic was requested out of the blue by a girl who e-mailed me, complimented me, and then asked me to write something for her friend as a Christmas gift. how do you turn that down? I don't know. I promised to keep it to myself for awhile, so her friend could enjoy it as *hers*, but I'm letting roam free now.



Untitled Eddie/Nate PWP
By Perpetual Motion


He was so tired he couldn't see straight, and it really made unbuttoning his pants a chore that he could have done without. His fingers slipped off the button again, and he cursed under his breath. "Goddamnit."

"Eddie." Nathanial's voice was pitched low on the other side of the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah?" Eddie could hear the fatigue in his own voice and scrubbed a hand over his face. He only had to stay awake enough to get a shower and fall in the vicinity of the bed. Just long enough for that.

"Are you okay?"

"I can't get my pants undone." Eddie watched with bleary eyes as the door to the bathroom opened, and Nathanial let himself in. "I can't shower with my pants on."

"No, I suppose you can't." Nathanial took in the sight of Eddie shirtless with low-slung leather pants and paused just out of reach to enjoy the picture. "If I'd known you were wearing those, I would have come with you."

"No, you wouldn't have. I wouldn't have been nearly as convincing as a cute guy looking to score with you glowering and hovering."

"I do not hover." Nathanial stepped up and got his fingers around the button on Eddie's pants, he snapped it open easily. "Any luck finding the supplier?"

"Not tonight." Eddie's jaw practically cracked with a yawn. "This double-shift shit is starting to kill me."

"I could find reason for you and Pippin to take tomorrow night off. I'm sure he needs it as much."

"Can't do that," Eddie broke for another yawn. "We've got to find this guy. I really don't want to find the body of another fifteen-year-old behind a dumpster."

Nathanial leaned in and kissed Eddie quickly. "All right." He started to slide Eddie's pants down his legs, and paused as they stuck. He pulled them back up and tried again. When they got stuck again, he slid his hands into the pants and tried to slide them between the leather and Eddie's skin. He watched Eddie's head roll back at the sensation. "I'm not trying to get you off."

"Still feels good."

Nathanial got the pants free and slid them all the way down Eddie's legs, holding him as he stepped out of them. "Prop yourself up, and I'll start your shower."

"'Kay." Eddie leaned against the wall with his eyes closed and listened to the sounds of the water running against the tub. It was soothing. It was relaxing. If he didn't get in there immediately, he could fall asleep to the sound of it and wake up with a numb ass. He felt Nathanial wrap a hand around his bicep and help him into the shower. He smiled tiredly when he felt Nathanial get in behind him. "You know, the last time we tried sex in the shower, I nearly busted my head open."

"We won't get quite that creative, this time." Nathanial adjusted the water so it was just a little bit hotter and pointed Eddie towards the spray. "Put your hands on the wall." He waited for Eddie to do so, then he placed his hands on Eddie's shoulders and ran them down his back. He smiled at Eddie's sigh and watched as the other man dropped his head forward. "You're tense." He put pressure on a knot to the left of Eddie's spine and watched the other man twist into it.

"I'm fucking tired."

"I noticed that." Nathanial kept up his massage for a few minutes before stepping in close and lapping at the water that was running down Eddie's neck. He reached a hand around and stroked the skin just under Eddie's navel. "How tired?"

"Not dead, at least."

Nathanial cupped Eddie's hip in one hand and used the other to start slowing stroking his erection. He felt Eddie shudder and shifted so he could take more of the other man's weight. "I like you like this. You're warm and pliant, and you respond so well to the most basic touch." To demonstrate, Nathanial pressed his fingers into Eddie's hip and felt him press back as best he could. "I think you like being this tired, and I think you like what I do to you when you are this tired. It brings the sensation up a little bit, doesn't it?"

"Yes." Eddie's answer was barely a breath.

Nathanial trailed his fingers from Eddie's hip up to his armpit and down again. "What do you want, Eddie?"

"Just-" Eddie cut off and gasped as Nathanial's hand squeezed around the base of his erection, "keep touching me. Keep touching me."

"Where?" Nathanial stroked Eddie's hip. "Here?" He pressed his lips to the back of Eddie's neck. "Here?" He reached up with his hand and gave Eddie's nipple a small tug. "Here?" He pressed one of his legs between Eddie's and rubbed his chest against Eddie's back. "Here?" He squeezed Eddie's erection again, very carefully, as if it might break. "Here?" He dropped his hand from Eddie's erection and outlined his balls with one finger. "Here?" He kissed Eddie's shoulderblade. "Here?" He licked a line up Eddie's neck. "Here?"

Eddie arched and moaned low in his throat. "There. Right there."

Nathanial licked Eddie's throat again. "Here?"

"Yeah." Eddie sighed as Nathanial did it again.

"You like that I lick you?"

"Yeah."

Nathanial licked the back of Eddie's neck, pausing briefly to suck carefully at the base of his neck where his spine started. "Why?" Eddie just moaned again. "You like when I mark you. I know you do. You show it off to people, wear shirts so they can see where I've been." Nathanial went back to stroking Eddie's erection. "You like to show you're owned, don't you?"

Eddie shuddered and pushed into Nathanial's hand. "Yes."

"Like to show people that you're taken, do you?"

"Yes."

Nathanial kissed at the juncture of Eddie's neck and shoulder and bit down gently. "Do you want me to mark you?"

Eddie twisted so his shoulder was pressing into Nathanial's mouth. "Yes."

Nathanial started sucking long and hard at his spot while his hand squeezed more tightly around Eddie's erection and pumped a little faster. He slurped obscenely at the lovebite he'd made and licked at it, before pulling back and turning Eddie around.

"Nathanial." Eddie's voice was a plea.

"I've got you, Eddie." Nathanial pressed his whole front against Eddie and opened his hand to allow his own erection into his grasp. He closed his hand over himself and Eddie and pulled them both. He watched Eddie's eyes glaze and pumped faster, knowing from the sudden indrawn breath and the way Eddie's fingers scratched suddenly at his hip, that the other man was nearly done for. He kissed Eddie hard as he climaxed, swallowing the small shout that came out, and felt his own release as Eddie slumped against him.

"Nathanial." Eddie didn't seem to notice that he was being rotated towards the spray so Nathanial could rinse him off.

"Yes, Eddie?" Nathanial took his own turn under the spray and reached to turn off the water.

"I think I'm going to fall asleep standing up."

"No, you're not." Nathanial reached a hand out and pressed it into Eddie's hip to offer a little support so the other man wouldn't start listing. "You're going to get out of the shower, and we're going to dry off, and you're going to make it to the bed so we can both sleep somewhere comfortable."

Eddie snapped off what could have been a salute if his arm didn't have the consistency of a wet noodle. "Got it." He stumbled as Nathanial helped him out of the shower, but managed to stay upright as he was dried off. "Nice."

Nathanial dropped the towel into the hamper, dried himself quickly, and curled both his arms around Eddie. "Just a few steps to the bedroom."

"M'kay." Eddie was nearly down for the count, and he kept his eyes closed for the whole trip to the bedroom. He barely noticed as Nathanial helped him under the covers. "'Night."

"Goodnight." Nathanial crawled in next to him, wrapped himself around Eddie, and waited until the other man was asleep before he allowed himself to nod off. They slept peacefully.


END