TITLE :Just shoot me

AUTHOR: Bluesky

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Non consenting. An odd dream. Saw something that well..watch just shoot me. warning oddness.


JUST SHOOT ME
By Bluesky


"The Nomad! The Nomad is here!" He tried to be cool. That was a stretch for him. This was the object of some of his most intense fantasies. He had always wanted to be a hero, to fight .. well to hang out with beefy dudes that fought evil. To go to a bar, and know that no one was going to push around the skinny blond that swished just a tad. To be a side kick. He melted. The NOMAD was dating his coworker. That was almost as good. He would be showing up, and he could look on the flesh, by osmosis be one with him.

"Get out there! He brought you roses! and For goodness sake, DON'T screw it up this time!" He pushed the shocked woman out the door, wishing for just a moment that he could change places with her. Damn. Her shoes would not fit him, and that turtle neck.. what was she thinking? If she was going to date the Nomad, she had to update her wardrobe. Something in spandex. Never knew when you night have to fight crime with your lover.

The fact that the NOMAD was just a show danced in the peripheral of his dazed fan ridden brain. In the unreal part of his being that lived in the not here, he had a fantasy that someone would need him, want him, ask him to be there for him, to back him up. This might be that person. He just had to make sure that he would stick around long enough. And he was more than willing to toss his female boss into bed with him to assure that end.

That had been 3 days ago. And yes, the bitch had indeed screwed it up. How could she! Did she not know how important that this was to him? Well, this was his chance. He would step in. He would fix it. He could be the Hero, for a change.

Flowers. A box of candy. A bottle of the Scottish that careful investigation had showed that he preferred. He had waited till his mother had left to go to a hair appointment. He understood about mothers, he had one of his own. You just had to work around them, If she had just understood this, she could have made it work. That is why things like bingo was invented, to get the old broad out of the house so you could make jungle love on the couch. Not that he ever had, but he had thought about it.

He knocked on the door. Bold. Brash. Willing to take risks. A go get ter. Qualities that you needed in a side kick. Please, let him see that.

"Hi Richard!" Damn that did not come out like he wanted, He squeaked. "I was just in the hood, and I thought that I would stop by, you know, do some guy stuff, hang out, be buddies..."

"I see." He quirked up one eyebrow, a charming crooked smile on his face. "And you just happened to have a box of Candy and a bottle of Scotch and Roses on you?"

"Well, I can't Lie. There for you." David could be a jerk, but he had moments when cute just pored off him." You have needs. You have wants. I want to make sure that you have them met. I understand about you. I know what you want, your secret dreams."

The slight blond smiled. he could be charming winning when he wished to be. "I can help you for fill them." He was going to get them back together if he had to stand by the bed and hand them the lube and condoms. "This relationship is just too important to me, I mean to you to just let it slip away." His intense blue eyes locked on the amused blue eye's "You have no idea what you are passing up. You have got to open up, give in to your true nature, let your animal self go. That is what you want. You know what you need. Just reach out and take it, grab it. Go for it. It is what we both want."

The Nomad was a man of action and few words. The bottle of scotch, box of candy and roses hit the thick carpet. Lucky the bottle did not break, but Something else did.

David's heart. Richard had his arms around him, Kissing him, hands all over him, overwhelming, scooping his slight body into his strong arms and carrying him into his bed room, never once letting go of the kiss that was threading to have him black out.

Oh Dear. This was not what he had had in mind. How to back peddle out of this? He was a good talker, but he was not being given a chance. His clothing was being striped from him, and he was helping.

WHAT WAS HE DOING?

"Nomad? We have to stop. This is too fast. Wait.. Please..OH..."

Suddenly words were something well out of reach. He did not go on many dates. The last time that a woman had had her hand on him it was to slap him. This felt far too good, his need was far too pressing. And this was the NOMAD.

When Rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it. As long as he could think of it that way, he could do just that. There was just no way that he could stop what was going on, it felt just too good, and he was a starving man, as hungry for sexual gratification as the mouth that devoured and deflower his body.

He surrendered to the will of the larger man, laid out, a virgin sacrifice, offering up his need of the alter of passion, The Nomad his deity of the moment.

Please forgive me.



end part one