Title: The First of Many

Author: Red Falcon

Email: PantherMate@aol.com

Category: slash m/m sex pwp

Pairing: Rabb/Chegwidden

Disclaimers: not mine, never will be. Just having a bit of fun with them.

Archive: sure, go for it, where ever you guys want

Summary: Harm was in a snitty mood and the admiral makes him pay for it.



The First of Many
By Red Falcon

Harm had been twitchy all week. He was snapping at anyone that got too close so most of the staff just stayed away from him. A few hardy souls tried to get him to talk about whatever was bothering him but he wouldn't say anything.

Finally, just before Harm went to lunch, Tiner carefully approached his closed office door. Harm was tempted to snarl at the young man when he entered the office but realized what he had been doing most of the morning, again.

"Sir, the admiral wants to see you." Tiner said.

"I'll be right there." He said.

Tiner scurried away as quick as he could, grateful he got off easy with the senior officer. Harm knew he'd been acting like a jerk all day, again, but he was never going to admit what was wrong, not in a million years, to anyone. Unfortunately, he suspected what the admiral wanted and figured that Chegwidden knew what was wrong. That thought sent a thrill through him, /maybe there was a way to fix it./ Harm thought.

He had heard about stuff like this but never thought he would be on the receiving end of it. The image of possibilities made him almost eager to see the admiral now but remembering the way he had been acting all day cooled the flames somewhat. / Best get that part over with as soon as possible. / Harm sighed.

"Go on in, sir. He's waiting for you." Tiner said when Harm approached his desk. Harm nodded and went into the admiral's office.

Chegwidden was sitting behind his desk going through something or other. He didn't acknowledge Harm's arrival and let him stew for a while.

"I've had about as much of your attitude lately as I can stand. What the hell is bothering you now?" A.J. demanded.

Harm shifted uneasily where he stood, not meeting the admiral's eyes. "I know, sir, and I'm sorry. I don't really know what's wrong but it's there and frankly, sir, it's really driving me nuts. That in turn has had me taking it out on everyone around. I'll try to do better." Harm said in a rush.

"Oh, I know you will." The admiral said. He opened a draw near his hand and took something out. He tossed it to Harm, "Come back after everyone else is gone. Make sure you're ready. Dismissed."

Harm caught the object and looked at it. He swallowed a lump in his throat at what he saw and then put it in his coat pocket for later. He acknowledged the order and left. He beat a hasty retreat to his office and closed both the blinds and the door.

Harm knew what the admiral was going to expect from him and he was petrified. Although it's not like he hadn't done anything like that before but, this was the admiral. One just doesn't expect something like this from the admiral. He also was wondering just what it would be like to have the admiral /correct/ his recent attitude problem. His body responded to that thought rather forcefully. Images of just what would happen danced through his head as Harm tried to concentrate on his work.

The only times Harm left his office was to answer the call of nature or to refill his coffee mug. This time people stayed away from him because they noticed how distracted he was and couldn't string two words together now. Every now and then as he worked, Harm would get sidetracked when a thought or image would pop into his head.

He managed to get through the rest of the day without seeing anyone else or embarrassing himself. By 19:00 only Harm and the admiral were left. Harm knew he had to prepare himself for what was to come but he was petrified to leave his office. / Hop to it sailor, no sense in having the admiral anymore upset than he already is. / a little voice in Harm's head told him.

A quick look around the bullpen and one towards the admiral's office, Harm headed for the locker room to get ready. Another quick check just to make sure he was alone, not that he was embarrassed or anything, he just didn't want to answer any questions. Harm stripped out of his uniform and put it in his locker, he left the lube on the shelf at the top. He headed for the showers to wake himself up after a long day of paper pushing. He never saw the eyes watching him. Hot water cascaded over his body as his muscles finally loosened up, he groaned in pure delight. He finished quickly, not wanting to keep the admiral waiting.

He stood before his locker a moment then reached for the lube. Harm stared at it for a short while. He balanced one leg on the bench and after opening the tube, he began to prepare himself. The smoldering eyes were watching him again.

Harm leaned over his leg and began to open himself slowly. It had been a while since anyone had taken that kind of interest in him. He also knew that Chegwidden would be upset with him if he didn't take sufficient care in his preparations. He coated two of his long fingers with lube and slowly eased them into his body. He hissed slightly, his body not quite used to the intrusion. Slowly, he began coating his passage. He let himself enjoy the sensation of having something, even if it was his own fingers, inside himself. Harm took his time stretching himself and imagining just what the admiral would do to him.

Eventually, Harm had to go face the music with the admiral. He knew he was going to be punished for his attitude of late but Harm also figured that Chegwidden would also have a little fun with him. He pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a loose T-shirt before closing his locker. He didn't bother with shoes, since only he and the admiral were the only ones there at the moment. / No more stalling. Time to face the wrath of a very pissed off admiral. / Harm counseled himself.

He made for the admiral's office quickly, before he lost his nerve. A.J. would never force any of his officers, or enlisteds for that matter, to do what he had planned if they really didn't want to. Harm knocked on the door and went in when ordered.

While he had been waiting for Rabb, A.J. did a little preparing himself. If someone were to ask him, Chegwidden would have to say he was looking forward to this. It was the perfect excuse to spend time with the younger officer. Even he wasn't immune to the effect of the younger man's presence. All A.J. needed was a reason and Harm's attitude lately had finally given it to him. Now all he had to hope was that he wouldn't scare Rabb too badly. He stoked the fire so it would warm his office and make it more comfortable. He too had changed out of his uniform into something more comfortable. A.J. was going to have fun tonight.

Soon enough there was a knock on his office door and he ordered Harm to come in. He watched as Rabb walked slowly in to stand in front of his desk. A bolt of pure lust hit A.J. like a ton of bricks when Harm walked in. Harm looked like a naughty schoolboy waiting to be paddled for being bad. Even in loose sweatpants and a T-shirt, A.J. could still enjoy the younger man's body. He could also see that Harm was shaking a little. "Are you sure you want to do this? I won't force you, you know. Just say the word and we'll forget about this and as long as you get your act together nothing more will be said or done." Chegwidden said.

"It's all right, sir. I just wasn't expecting something like this." Harm said with a shy grin on his face.

A.J. came up behind Harm and gently laid one of his large hands on the younger man's shoulder. He could feel the younger man trembling slightly. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. Maybe we shouldn't do this." A.J. said.

"No, sir, it's all right. It's just been a while and I admit I am a bit nervous. I really do want to spend this time with you, please." Harm said. He began to relax as he felt the admiral's hand drift up and down his back in such a simple caress. A.J.'s hand drifted up under Harm's shirt. He grazed his short nails along Harm's spine sending shivers through the younger man's body, he smiled. "Liked that did you?" A.J. teased.

Harm was nearly purring under A.J.'s attention. A.J. slowly lifted Harm's shirt off and tossed it to one side away from them. With an appreciative sigh, A.J. continued to stroke lightly up and down Harm's chest. Harm leaned back against him and closed his eyes. A.J. continued to gently arouse him by just simply stroking him. Eventually, A.J. leaned down and lowered Harm's sweat pants, slowly. A feral grin made its way across the older man's face when he noticed that Harm didn't have any underwear on. A.J. continued to explore the body so lovingly displayed for him. His rough but warm hands drifted between Harm's strong legs and carefully caressed his cock and balls, "Impressive." A.J. whispered into Harm's ear. The young man blushed furiously and turned his face into A.J.'s neck.

"It's all yours if you want it." Harm said.

"Oh, I want and I will have but first things first." A.J. said. He turned Harm around to face him. "Don't you move a muscle until I tell you too." A.J. said.

All Harm could do was nod and wait to see what the admiral had in mind. He watched as A.J. knelt in front of him. Harm's eyes got big when the admiral leaned over and took his cock deep down his throat. Harm's legs threatened to give out as the incredible sensations sought to drive him mad. Harm managed to stay upright but not silent. Harm had no idea how talented his admiral was until now. He spread his legs slightly to give himself more stability.

Harm finally had to lean against the admiral's desk; A.J.'s mouth on his hard cock was making his legs weak. Harm's eyes drifted closed and he moaned with pleasure when he felt the admiral enter him with one finger.

A.J. looked up when he heard the moan but grinned around the dick in his mouth when he saw the look. It was what he was looking for, absolute pleasure. He continued to tease the young officer's opening and to try and suck his brains out through his cock.

Harm groaned in frustrated agony when A.J. stopped. "I'm not done with you yet, don't worry. I've got other things in mind for you tonight." The admiral whispered into his ear. "By the time I'm done with you, you won't even remember your own name. Now I want you to turn around and lean over the desk. You're gonna love this." A.J. said.

Harm did as he was told, exposing himself even more to A.J.'s lustful gaze. He stood against Harm's body, Harm shivered. A.J. started nibbling on Harm's neck. Then A.J. reached one hand around Harm's hip and grazed his twitching cock, he shivered even more. A.J. continued to nibble and suck on the back of Harm's neck and let his other hand drift down between his ass cheeks. A.J. rubbed his nails against the clenching opening.

"You're almost there. Don't hold back. Let yourself go and cum for me." A.J. whispered into Harm's ear.

Two long fingers entered him again and brushed against his prostate. Harm was running head long into a wall of pure ecstasy. His body stiffened briefly, A.J. pushed three fingers into him. Thrusting them in and out of Harm's body, grazing his prostate each time, he also continued to stroke his cock. A.J. bit down on Harm's neck, drove his fingers deep inside and stroked his cock one last time. Harm came violently with a strangled roar.

A.J. held on to him as Harm began to slide down his body. He cradled the young man in his arms and carried him over to the nest of blankets and pillows near the fireplace. Once Harm was comfortable, A.J. stripped himself and curled up behind him. A.J. watched him closely, waiting for the right time to slide into him.

"Are you all right?" A.J. asked.

"Yeah, so good. Never felt anything like that before. Do it again, please." Harm mumbled.

A.J. smiled, Harm pushed back into him, insistent. "Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Harm wiggled his backside against A.J.'s growing erection. That was more than enough for the man to take. A.J. parted the young man's cheeks and eased his rather large cock into position and, slowly, very carefully, entered Harm. "You are so tight." A.J. murmured.

"It's been a while. You feel so good in there. You've got to move or something." Harm begged.

A.J. laughed and began to slowly thrust in and out of him. Harm groaned at the feeling of his insides stretching to accommodate such a large organ inside him. Harm started to reach for his own cock as it grew and hardened again. A.J. stopped him by taking hold of his wrist. That only stalled Harm for a moment, then he tried again. "Oh no you don't." A.J. said. He held both wrists against Harm's chest. Harm wiggled and moaned as the admiral continued to drive him slowly to the edge and back again and again. "You're just gonna lay there and feel. You're not gonna touch what's mine." A.J. said.

Slowly but forcefully, A.J. began to pound into Harm's ass. "Gonna make you forget about everything but me."

Harm groaned even louder as he fought A.J.'s hold, wanting, needing to stroke himself in time to the pounding his ass was getting but the admiral held onto him even harder. "More, gotta have more." Harm moaned and repeated over and over again. He rammed himself back against A.J. trying to get even more stimulation. Harm clenched himself around A.J.'s thick shaft. The admiral groaned in response, he sped up his strokes into the willing body of his best lawyer. Harm held on tighter making A.J. work even harder. Eventually both men could no longer hold back and they came, together, with a mighty shout.

"That was incredible." A.J. said with awe.

It took all the strength he had left but Harm blushed. "Next time will be even better." He said.

"You want to do this again?" A.J. asked. He was surprised, he figured this would be a one time deal.

"When ever you want. Tonight was the best I have ever enjoyed. This can be the first of many, if you want." Harm said, his voice, though sleepy, was sure of what he wanted.

"I would love nothing more than for this to happen as often as possible." A.J. said.

They both fell asleep in front of the dying fire. Neither of them noticed the security camera had been running the entire time nor did they notice it go off. Someone had been watching and listening to them. The watcher took the tape and left, knowing that the tape would be treasured and kept as secrete as the relationship the watcher had just seen blossom in the admiral's office.


The end, for now!