Title: Payment due

Author: Gail

Fandom: JAG/The X-Files

Pairing: Clayton Webb/Alex Krycek, Clayton Webb/Clark Palmer, implied Alex Krycek/Fox Mulder

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Clayton Webb pays Alex Krycek's price for information, but when Clark Palmer finds out, he takes action to stop it from ever happening again.

Archive: yes to Jagslash, Querstrich, RSA, CKOS, WWOMB. All others, please ask.

Email: gem225@hotmail.com

Web Page: http://www.freespeech.org/gem/work/main.html and the
Unholy Trinity, http://www.strangeplaces.net/trinity/main.htm

Disclaimer: Clayton Webb and Clark Palmer belong to CBS and Belisarius Productions. Alex Krycek and Fox Mulder belong to Chris Carter and Ten Thirteen Productions and Fox.

Warning: two fights and a spanking. And the words "I love you" are spoken. (Well, it surprised the hell out of me...)

This is an AU of my Eclipse universe, since in that one the X-Files is only a show. But it still holds that Palmer blackmailed Webb into bed, and they still work together at the CIA and are lovers. This is also an AU for the X-Files, because I can't make the timelines of both shows make sense together, and because I don't really know the X-Files well enough to write within canon. Krycek has one flesh arm and a prosthetic, but he has a good prosthetic, because he insisted.

For those who don't know JAG, the DSD is the Defense Security Division, an invented rival to the CIA. They were disbanded because they got caught doing too many illegal and bad things.

I was encouraged in this folly by Alex, Tinnean, and Lexi, all of whom were more than kind with their time and praise. Alex beta'd an early draft, because she's wonderful, and made sure I had the good Krycek episodes so that I could get to know the gentleman better. She also came up with the idea for the information Krycek has to sell Webb. Mareen and Katja told me about Krycek many moons ago and urged me to watch the X-Files and write about him, so thanks go to them, too.

 

Payment due
by Gail

Clayton Webb wondered one more time if this was really a good idea. He was allowing an informant to dictate all the terms and conditions of their meeting, even to letting him pick the hotel they met at and take a room. But if this Alex Krycek's information was all he said it was, it would be worth it. He had met with the man twice before and gotten teasers and tips that had led to the exposure and capture of a double agent, but Krycek had asked for nothing in return. No money, no information, no special treatment, only that tonight's meeting be held in the room of a very exclusive hotel. He must have something for luxury, Clayton concluded and dismissed the matter. He knew that he was safe. He'd made sure a trustworthy person at the Company knew about this meeting.

Not for the first time, he wished that Palmer was around. But the Company had wanted him to look into something concerning a former DSD agent and had vetoed any idea that Webb should go with him. Too dangerous, they said. Palmer had to appear as though he was a free agent. So that was that. He was here in Washington, dealing with a confusing informant, and Clark was out in the field, doing what he loved. He knew that Clark missed that freedom, and he wondered for a moment what Clark was doing with it. Probably nothing too radical. But he wouldn't know until his partner came back, and then only if Clark told him the truth. But Clark always told him the truth. He was sure of that. He had to be sure of that.

There was a knock on the door, and Clayton checked through the eyehole. It was Krycek. He opened the door for the other man.

"Webb," Krycek said quietly and came in. "Pour me a drink?"

Clayton gave him a quizzical look. "Is that why you wanted a hotel room? For drinking?"

"For privacy. I know you made sure the room is clean." He didn't take off his jacket, but that didn't bother Clayton. The quicker this went, the better.

Clayton nodded and went over to the small bar. "What will you have?"

"Whatever you're drinking."

Remembering the little he knew of Krycek, Clayton poured them both shots of vodka and handed one to Krycek, who took it and raised it to his lips. Handsome man, Clayton thought. This was the first time he'd seen him in good light. He'd seen pictures, but nothing could compare to the actual face.

"Don't you want to know what I have for you?" Krycek was staring at him, and Clayton wondered what the other man was seeing. Nothing much, probably. He was very good at keeping his face under control. Even Clark couldn't always figure out what was going on with him, and he liked it that way. However, he had to be careful. Krycek had a reputation for survival, and that had to mean something.

"Of course."

Krycek nodded. "There's a small terrorist group that's managed to get hold of a very deadly virus that was developed in a bioweapons lab. The majority of the group wants money for future operations, so they're looking to sell it to whatever government will pay their price and leave them alone. There's a small faction that's stupid enough to want to use it, but they're still under control at this time. I can take your offer to them and make sure that this virus gets back in the hands of the United States, or," he paused and took another sip of his drink, "I can take this offer to any number of other governments. Your choice."

Clayton knew his face had to be calm, but it was hard. "You found it." He'd heard about the virus being stolen, but not that many people had.

Krycek smiled. "I thought you'd know what I was talking about. What do you say?"

"What are they asking?"

"Ten million dollars and no reprisals, not that you'll be able to make any. They'll be gone as soon as they get the cash."

"I'll need more information." Clayton was already planning it out in his head, whom to talk to, who to avoid, how he would present this. It wouldn't be that much trouble. This virus was deadly enough to wipe out millions of people, and there was no antidote. It had to be back in safe hands.

"Oh, you'll get it. If you pay my price." Krycek unzipped his jacket and gave Clayton a long look. "Well?"

"What is your price?" Clayton kept his eyes on Krycek and hoped that whatever it was, it wasn't too much for him to get now. He needed to move on this.

"My price?" He reached out to touch Clayton's arm with a casual air. "You. In my bed. For the night. Well?"

Clayton knew exactly what he meant. Sex. And from the gleam in Alex Krycek's eyes, a lot of it. "I'm not for sale, Krycek."

"It's a pity to see people die because you're too stubborn to do what's necessary," the swift reply came. "But that's how it goes." Krycek put down his glass. "Thank you for the drink. I'll look you up the next time I have information. Maybe then you'll be willing to pay my price."

Thoughts raced through Clayton Webb's head and jumbled together in a way he wasn't accustomed to having happen. Clark would be furious. If Krycek was right, this information would save lives. Clark wasn't here. And who knows what he was doing off in the field? He trusted Clark. He didn't trust Clark. He wanted this information. He wanted...

He took a step forward. "Don't leave." This could work, he told himself. It was just for information. It meant nothing. Clark would never know. It was what was necessary, and Clark would understand if he did know. It would be over by the time he was back. Clayton would see to that. "I'll pay."

Krycek smiled. "Of course I'm not leaving. I never intended to leave. You didn't think I was letting you go this easily, did you?" He sat down on the bed. "I want you, and I'll make it good for you. Sit down, and I'll show you what I can do. And you might as well call me Alex, unless you prefer my last name."

"All right, Alex." He saw the other man smile.

"Take off your jacket." Alex shrugged off his as he spoke.

Clayton took it off and hung it in the closet, still thinking. It had been a long time since anyone had spoken about wanting him with such casual certainty. He knew Clark did, knew as certainly as that he needed to breathe to stay alive, but the glow in the green eyes now burning into him made it very clear in a way that made him decide.

He needed that information, and he wanted this man.

He sat on the bed next to Krycek, Alex, and Alex leaned over, his breath warm on Clayton's face, and kissed him with a slow thoroughness that ended up with the two men pressed together. Alex's hands were all over him, and the contrast between the flesh and the prosthetic was strange and exciting.

"Take off your tie, Clay," the whisper came after a few more kisses, and Clayton pulled back enough to see the mobile face.

"The information, Krycek." That was the point of all this, he reminded himself. The problem was that his cock wasn't agreeing with him. But that was all right. If this ended up being fun, that was a bonus.

Alex sighed. "Of course." He took his right arm away and reached into his jacket, coming out with an envelope. Clayton took it and was going to open it, when Alex knocked it out of his hands. "Sex first, Clay." His hand was back, but at his crotch this time, and Clayton bit back a moan. "There's no rush to save the world."

"Thought you said there was." He was half-relieved, half-disappointed when Alex took his hand away.

"They know I'm negotiating. They'll wait until I contact them. Of course, I might need to do that." The mouth that had kissed him so well was smiling. "It could take me days to do all that I want with you."

"You don't have days. You have some time tonight." It was important that he kept control over this transaction.

Alex laughed softly and got his arms around Clayton again. "Only some time? The price is all night. And I'm the one who says when the night is over."

Clayton was going to tell him that a night was not that fluid a concept when Alex's lips met his again, and he forgot all about that. So good, he thought as the heat and desire spread through his body. So easy to relax and let it all happen, let himself enjoy the obvious knowledge that this man had of what would give him the most pleasure. One of Alex's hands moved over his body, caressing it, while the other stayed curled around his back, and he remembered about the prosthetic. It didn't stop him from wanting the man, not in the least.

Alex pulled back enough so that Clayton could see the green eyes glitter again. "On second thought, don't bother with the tie. I'll take care of it myself." He reached up and loosened it with one hand, then worked it off. "Clayton Webb, special assistant to State, senior agent in the CIA, and all mine." He laughed softly as he dropped it on the floor. "Right now I'd give the group back its fee. This is better than money."

Clayton felt a pang of anger at Alex's casual assumption of ownership over him, then pushed it away. It was the price he was paying for the information on the missing bioweapon, he reminded himself. It meant nothing.

His thoughts were brought back to the here and now when Alex started unbuttoning his vest, taking it off with Clayton's help. "Help me out here," Alex said huskily. "I want you naked, and it's too damned hard with one hand." He took his hand away. "Then you can get my clothes off."

Clayton took a breath. Fine. He could do that. He could do that without any trouble at all. He reached up and undid the collar button, then the next and the next. Alex's eyes never left him.

"Had to be you," he heard the other man murmur. "No one at the Company interests me at all. Just you."

He knew that had to be hyperbole, but it still made him feel good. He couldn't let Krycek play him, he reminded himself. Sex. He'd make the other man feel good, get some for himself, and above anything, get the information. Then it would be over.

"Keep going, Clay. Want me to turn up the heat?"

"Sure. That would be good." He got his shirt off, then sat on the bed to take off his shoes and socks. He glanced over at Alex Krycek, who was coming back over.

"Everything, Clay," the soft voice came. "I want to see all of you. And I like what I see." Alex sat down again on the bed. "I know you're worried about doing this, but you don't need to be. Even if you're not into guys, I know what I'm doing."

Clayton kept his smile at that inside. So Krycek didn't even know that about him? Good. Of course, he could be lying, trying to get him to let down his guard. That wasn't going to happen. He stood up to get out of his pants and underwear, then took them off. Alex took them from him and tossed them over a chair.

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning." Krycek's voice was even huskier now. "I'm tired of waiting to feel your hands on me." He laughed at what Clayton could only assume was the look on his face. "Oh, all right, you'll never relax as long as they're there. Go ahead and hang them up. Get yourself another drink if you like."

"I don't need a drink to sleep with you." His voice was calmer than he'd thought it would be.

Alex glanced over his body. "You don't seem to be as interested in the possibility as I'd like." He watched as Clayton hung up the suit. "Come over here. I want you interested." He patted the bed next to him. "The t-shirt first, Clay."

Clayton sat down and tugged out the soft fabric, then bunched it in his hands and lifted it. Alex lifted his arms, and Clayton worked it over Alex's head. As soon as it was off, Alex grabbed it out of Clayton's hands and tossed it away.

"The jeans, and carefully. You don't want to damage anything." Alex's eyes were full of mischief, and Clayton found himself liking that. But this was business, he reminded himself as he reached for the button at the waistband. Alex sucked in his stomach as Clayton's fingers brushed against the skin. "Tease," and the mischief was in his voice. "Take them off, please."

Please. Was he going to be able to take this over? Why not? He was good in bed, and if Alex Krycek didn't know he liked men, he wouldn't be expecting him to be anything more than maybe willing. Clayton let his fingers keep sliding against Alex's skin as he worked the jeans off, making sure he touched the other man's erection as much and as seemingly accidentally as he could manage.

"Definitely a tease." Alex's voice was breathless, and Clayton smiled to himself. Much better. Get him off, get the information, go.

He had the jeans down around Alex's ankles now and was blowing puffs of air carefully against the erection that was close to his mouth. Then he was on his back on the bed, Alex laying across him, pinning him there.

"You want to know what I do with teases?" The lack of two flesh-and-blood arms wasn't keeping Alex from doing anything Clayton could see. "I tease them back until they beg me to do more." His tongue licked Clayton's neck from his shoulder blade up to his ear. "This isn't your first time, and you thought you could keep that from me." He laughed, and Clayton couldn't hear any contempt or anger in it. "There's no way anyone else would be good enough for me. I always have the best, Clay. Always. And tonight I have you."

His hands moved to Clayton's nipples while his mouth fastened to Clayton's neck. The artificial hand worked fairly well, Clayton found dizzily as the sensations of having his nipples rubbed and stroked and even carefully pinched overcame him. And Alex had a very talented mouth and had no problems using it. Clayton heard someone moaning and knew that it had to be him.

Alex rolled off him and smiled. "You're ready for more. You'll be good for me now, won't you?"

There was still a part of Clayton that was detached from this, a small part, but it was enough. Alex wanted him to submit. All right. He could do that. "Yes." Just one small word.

"No, you don't understand, Clay," Alex murmured. "I want all of you. If I don't get it, you don't get your precious information. Do you understand now?"

"You're getting all of me." He wouldn't, but then no one but Clark did. Clark. Who was far away, doing god knows what. With god knows whom. He wasn't going to think of him now. No.

Alex smiled, and Clayton couldn't look away. "I like a challenge. All right, Clay, I'll make sure I do get all of you. All you have to do is stay. And I know you'll do that."

Krycek was playing with his head. Clayton knew that. Fine, if that's how he wanted it. Easier for him. He could do this. He just smiled.

"That's better," Alex purred. "Now let me show you just what I can do for you."

"So this is about me now?"

Alex's low laugh rumbled against his chest. "Why not?"

The next thing that Clayton felt was Alex's flesh hand wrapped around his cock while his mouth sucked a nipple in, and oh, god, the other hand was working his other nipple. Too much, almost, and he found himself losing control. Only Clark could do this to him...but Alex was, and it was so good.

"Yes, Clay, let go," Alex murmured, and Clayton found that he was. What had he gotten himself into here?

It didn't take long for him to stop thinking altogether.

(Two weeks later)

Alexei Krycek. Clark Palmer's face was grim as he read the report he'd managed to get out of the fucking CIA's computer. Wasn't easy, but then what was here? Not a hell of a lot. Webb was getting information from this, what, triple agent? And paying for it how? He lifted his head and thought. There was no sign in the CIA's system of any kind of withdrawal for this information, no sign that this Krycek had asked for anything in return. But that wasn't reasonable. Any more reasonable than Clay not being interested the last couple of times he'd made a move on him. His eyes narrowed. Was fucking Krycek moving in on his Webb? If so, it would be the last thing he did.

And Webb...no, Clay would make it up to him. He'd see to that, but only after he'd taken care of this man who was getting in the way of what he wanted. His mouth took on a smile as grim as his face. It would be a pleasure.

*****

Alex Krycek smiled to himself as he waited in the bar. Interesting place to meet Webb, but he didn't mind. A CIA agent, and a very senior one, getting to trust him. Soon he could start dealing for secrets to be passed to him. And the sex...ah, the sex was very good. His body purred at the memory of Clayton's Webb's mouth around his cock, and how tight his ass had been when he fucked it. A man like that without a lover? Insane. But all the information he'd gotten assured him that Webb hadn't had any involvements, or if so, he'd kept them very quiet. There was that partner of his, but Alex had looked into Clark Palmer and dismissed him immediately. Palmer had the eyes of a man who would do what was necessary to get the trust he needed to operate freely, but with the history of the animosity between Palmer's defunct DSD and Webb's CIA, there was no way for anything but casual sex, and no hint of that. And Webb was smart enough to keep his distance from the man. Palmer had a reputation for being a loose cannon. No, Palmer didn't know what he was missing. But that was fine with Alex. He hadn't had this much fun in a while, not since Mulder, and Webb didn't hit him.

"So you're Alex Krycek," the quiet voice came from beside him. Alex swore at himself. What the hell was he doing daydreaming about Clayton Webb when he was in public? He looked at the man addressing him, ready to brush him off. He recognized the intense face. Clark Palmer, the loose cannon. Great.

"Did Webb send you?" If so, he was going to have to have a talk with Clayton about that. He wouldn't talk to anyone but Webb. He didn't deal with subordinates. Next time he'd know better than to leave a message. Those could be intercepted, which he was beginning to believe had happened this time. Palmer's next words confirmed that for him.

"Webb's not coming. You and I need to have a talk." Palmer's hand was on his arm, yanking him up. "I have two good arms, Krycek. Don't fuck with me."

This conversation definitely needed to be continued somewhere private. Alex simply nodded and let the other man take him out. It wasn't long before they were by a car Alex assumed to be Palmer's by the reach for his pocket. Alex shifted and threw a punch. Palmer swore and threw one back.

It was a short fight. Alex had been sure he could take this man, and he did, leaving Palmer battered and bloody on the blacktop. He gave Palmer one last look, then faded off into the darkness. He'd call Webb, find out what was up with this Palmer, although now he was sure he knew. Palmer at the very least had something for Webb, and that was information that might be worth a lot to Webb, or maybe he already knew. He'd see how to play that when he saw Webb again. He smiled. Seeing Webb was definitely something to look forward to.

*****

"Clayton."

Webb felt his heart pound more quickly as he recognized the soft voice. Did Krycek have more information? He hadn't heard from him for a week, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Good, his brain told him; bad, his body insisted. He really needed to get back to himself. He could tell that Clark knew something was wrong, especially since he hadn't been interested in sex, but at least there was no way he could know about the thing with Alex. He just needed more time, then he'd be fine.

"What is it, Alex?"

Alex relaxed, hearing the other man's voice. No, Webb had no idea Palmer had come after him. He wasn't the type to do anything like that. If there was a problem, Clayton would handle it himself. "I thought we could get together tonight. Are you free?"

"What do you have for me?"

Alex smiled when he heard the question and the note of almost-buried anticipation. Yes, Clay wanted him. The information was just a cover now, but he would let Clay have his illusions a
little longer. **I can give you an ex-DSD agent, cheap. We could both fuck him, and then I'll show you how to make him into a very good boy.** But he didn't want to get Palmer into this. Let the little fuck fend for himself. He could jerk off and wish for what he, Alex, had, if he was smart enough to know to want it. His voice turned smooth and caressing. "What do you want, Clay?"

"Listen, Krycek, we have a deal about information. You're not my lover."

"Do you have someone else?" the casual question came.

"Why should that concern you?"

Alex shrugged. Why, indeed? "Do you want the information I have or not? I have other people who'd pay."

"With sex?"

Alex smiled. Oh, Webb was hooked. "You're the only one who's good enough for me," he purred. "I'll be over in a half-hour." He hung up before Webb could reply. He might not like it, but Webb would let him in, and after that, it would be easy to get him into bed. Alex's smile grew. Having Clayton Webb was getting to be very, very fun. He'd deal with Palmer later, if it became necessary. It probably wouldn't. The DSD had always been something to laugh at, as far as he was concerned, and Palmer wasn't anything special.

*****

Alex had Clayton stripped and was kissing a path down his back when he heard laughter.

"Nice sight." Alex froze when he saw the gun that Clark Palmer was carrying. How had he gotten in here? The other man's face was cold. "No, keep going, Alex. I've always wanted to see how Clay would come with another man. Of course, I'll kill you when you're done."

"Dammit, Clark, put that gun away. You're not killing anyone." Clayton had twisted around to look at Clark, whose face was swollen and bruised. "What happened to you?"

"Your friend did that." Palmer's voice was mocking. "He's so pretty. Shame he won't be around much longer."

Alex deliberately leaned over and kissed the head of Clayton's cock. "Am I pretty enough for you, Clark?"

Clark laughed. "Sex as power, sex as control. I know the game, Alex."

"Is it the one you're playing with Clayton?" Alex settled back on the bed and pulled Clayton against him. "It's all right, Clay," he murmured, but loud enough for Palmer to hear. "We'll give him his show. He won't hurt either of us. The DSD were always amateurs."

Clayton pulled out of his embrace. "Clark, put the fucking gun away and leave. We'll talk about this later."

"I'm not going anywhere, Clay, and I suggest you think about what the fuck you've been doing. I thought we were together now." Clark's voice was a bare whisper, but the pain in it was real.

"Clay can do a hell of a lot better than you." Alex stretched out on the bed. So they were lovers. Very interesting, but no reason to stop. "But if you put the gun away, I'll show you how to please him. Would you like that, Clark? To see how hard he comes for me?"

Alex saw with amazement Clayton get off the bed and walk over to Clark. "Give me the gun, Clark. Now."

Clark's voice rose. "Don't get in my way, Clay. I will shoot."

Alex saw his chance and dove for Palmer, knocking him down, but Palmer fought back dirty and hard. The fight ended when Palmer pinned Alex to the floor.

"Pretty boy," Palmer said harshly. "Come near Clayton Webb again, and I will kill you."

Alex pressed his crotch up into Palmer's. "What about you, Clark? Don't you want a taste of what Clay's been getting?"

Palmer gave him a contemptuous look. "You're not worth my time." He glanced over at Clayton, then back at Alex. "Get up and get your clothes on and get the fuck out of here."

He let Alex up, and Alex decided that the smart thing to do now was leave. He could always contact Webb later.

Clayton watched as Palmer kept the gun on him. He didn't speak again until Alex was dressed. "Don't call me again, Alex. It's over."

"If you change your mind, you know where to find me," Alex said with perfect calm. Of course he'd be calling Webb again. Some ex-DSD idiot was going to scare him off? Palmer might have to go if he didn't learn to deal with the realities of the intelligence community. But for now, he'd leave Webb and Palmer alone. Maybe he'd see if he could interest Mulder in a game. It had been a while, and Mulder might not need to hit him this time.

He left quietly, and Clayton and Clark stared at each other. Clark walked over to the dresser and put the gun down, then broke the silence.

"On the bed, Clay. Hands and knees, and don't even give me any shit. I'm going to fuck you until I can hear you crying for me, not fucking Krycek. And you will." Clark's face was hard. "Do as you're told."

"I won't." Clayton glared at him.

Clark moved quickly and pinned Clayton on the bed. "Oh, you will pay for this," Clark assured him. He slammed his mouth on to Clayton's, not caring that the other man wasn't responding. His hands were all over Clayton's body, and his crotch was grinding into the other man's warm body. Clayton moaned, and Clark raised his head. "That's better, Clay. Who do you want?"

"Get off me," Clayton managed before Clark took his mouth again, this time forcing it open.

"You want me," Clark whispered after he ended the kiss. "I'll show you."

Clark changed tactics, getting off the bed and stripping his clothes off before he took Clayton's cock into his mouth, positioning himself so that his cock was up where Clayton could see it, smell it, and suck it if he chose to. It took a while, but finally he felt Clayton's mouth on him and sighed as he kept sucking. This was better, not that he was through with Clay yet. But he was damned sure Clay wasn't thinking about Alex Krycek now.

It was time for something else.

He let Clayton's cock slip out of his mouth and freed himself from Clayton's lips as well. Clayton raised his head, and at the sight of his flushed face, Clark almost changed his mind. But he needed to do this, and Clay was just going to have to take it.

"Get up on your hands and knees, Clay," he said softly.

Clayton blinked at him. "What?"

Clark smiled at that. That was his Clay, all right, into how good he felt right now and nothing else, and it made him feel a little better. "Hands and knees." He put his hands on the other man's body and got him into position. "That's better." He kept his voice calm. "You fucked Krycek for information, Clay?"

"He fucked me," the reply came after a long moment. Clark's mouth tightened. He should have killed the fuck. "That was the price, Clark. And the information was important."

"Was it? Looked to me like you enjoyed the hell out of it. No, don't move, we're not finished yet. You need to be reminded that you belong with me, Clay, because you do."

"What the fuck..." Clayton's voice died off as Clark's hand struck his ass. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What do you think, Clay? I'm spanking you." Clark hit him again, smiling at the sight of the red handprint on the pale skin. "It can't hurt that much."

"Let me up." Clayton struggled, but Clark got his free hand around his cock and tugged while at the same time blocking his movement with his body.

"No. You stay put for this. Dammit, Clay, I wanted to kill that bastard." This blow was harder. "I thought you didn't want me." He felt Clayton's body tense and made the next blow softer. "I thought you were tired of me," he whispered. "But I'm not letting you go, do you understand?" The next blow had all of Clark's fury in it, and Clayton let out a startled gasp. "That's right, Clay, you're mine. And what's mine stays mine. Get that through that brilliant head of yours, because if I ever find out you're trading sex for information again, you'll be feeling more than my hand on your ass." The blows kept coming, but Clark could feel how Clayton was pressing up into them. **This is a way to find out something else Clay likes. Not bad.** He smiled to himself and made sure he kept spanking his lover.

When Clayton's ass was a bright red, and he was gasping and pushing himself back against Clark, Clark stopped. "Now I'm going to fuck you, Clay. Get comfortable, because I'm going to take it slow and make you beg me to let you finish."

He heard Clayton's ragged voice. "Just do it, Clark. I want you to fuck me."

Clark smiled. "I'll fuck you, Clay." He squeezed some lube on his fingers and worked one into Clayton, who simply moaned. "I'll fuck you until you can't remember anything but how I feel in you, what I do to you."

"Yes. Do it, Clark."

Clark had a second finger in now, making sure he hit Clayton's prostate, but when he heard Clayton's demand, he pulled out his fingers and got himself slicked up. **Fucking Krycek getting this from Clay. I should have killed him.** His thoughts melted away in the heat of penetrating Clay. Even though he'd had Clay before, every time was still a revelation. So tight, so incredibly intimate, so wonderful. He pushed in slowly, until his skin was up against Clayton's still-hot ass.

"Fuck me," Clay's voice demanded, begged, Clark didn't know any more. All he knew, all he needed to know, was that Clayton Webb was his again, and he was going to make damned sure no one ever got between them again.

"I am fucking you, Clay." He thrust in and out, feeling himself get closer to coming. "You're mine. Don't ever forget that."

He felt Clayton shudder under him and reached down to stroke his cock in a quick, hard motion that got Clayton moaning, then coming. That knowledge and the feel of his Clay's muscles tightening around him got Clark off.

He pulled out of Clayton, then tugged him down to lie next to him. "Don't ever forget that," he whispered.

Clayton reached out his hand to touch Clark's face. "It was just for information. It didn't mean anything. I didn't mean you to find out."

"Yeah, I got that." Clark was quiet a moment. "You need to do that again, talk to me. Then don't do it."

Clayton was quiet even longer than Clark had been. "I won't if you won't."

"You think I would? No, you think I have."

"No, I don't know what you've done. I just don't know."

"So this was getting back at me for something you think I might have done? Clay, I haven't slept with anyone since you. I'm not going to sleep with anyone but you. I love you." Had he really said that? Yes, the answer came. He had.

"I know." Clayton's voice was quiet. "Me, too."

Clark blinked and tried to figure out what had happened to turn this into the kind of talk he'd been wanting to have, but hadn't dare to initiate. "Then you'll stay out of other people's beds? And not bring them here?"

"I will." Clayton smiled at him. "And I won't ask you the same. I know you won't."

Clark nodded and let himself drift. Clayton's eyes were closed now, and everything was all right. Clay loved him, wasn't leaving him, was still here.

But he was going to kill Krycek. That was a given. It could wait, would have to. He wouldn't want Clay to think *he'd* done it. He'd think about it later. Right now he was going to enjoy being right here, with the man he loved, who loved him.

The End