Title: The Long Weekend

Author: Rising Sun

Fandom: JAG

Pairing: Clayton Webb/Harmon Rabb, Clayton Webb/Sarah Mackenzie, Harmon Rabb/Sarah Mackenzie and Clayton Webb/Harmon Rabb/Sarah Mackenzie

For feedback e-mail me at: jagrslc@yahoo.com

For updates on my new FF join: jagrslc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The FF is archived at: http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc

Join the Fan Fiction Challenge at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffchallange

Rated: NC-17 (m/m and m/f sex)

Status: new, complete

Summary: Webb, Harm and Mac spend a weekend together.

Spoiler: Heroes

Classification: JAG Story

Disclaimer: NONE of these characters are mine! No copyright infringement intended. All other characters depicted are purely fictional and any similarities to actual people are purely coincidental.

Feedback: Send it.

Permission to archive: Permission granted.

Story written June 8, 2002

The Long Weekend
by Rising Sun

 

1335 LOCAL
PATIO, JAG HQ

Mac was having a quiet moment, just she and her lunch. When Harm walked up. "Well, you have all the major food groups here, starch, grease, dead animal, and, uh, ketchup."

"You here to say something?" She mumbled through the burger.

He sat. "I've been thinking…"

"You do that?" She sipped her coke.

He grinned, "Don't let the Admiral know. I was wondering if you had given my suggestion any thought." She frowned. They were not working a case together so what was he on about? He spotted her confusion before she could even articulate it. He gave a quick look around and though they were alone he lowered his voice. "The manage a trio."

"I thought that was in the heat of … well." She replied.

He shrugged. "At the time, but I must admit the thought has been on my mind a lot and it excites me. In fact just talking about it with you has given me a hard on." He confessed.

"The idea intrigued me too. So I had some preliminary discussions with him and he's game if you are." She informed him.

"You discussed it already? I thought you didn't believe me. But I'm willing."

"Good. How about over the Independence weekend." She suggested.

"TWO WEEKS!"

"Easy there stallion. You can wait two weeks. Besides it's a three day weekend imagine what we can do in three days." She teased.

"I need to jerk off." He rose and left.

She stayed to finish her burger but when she stood to return to work she was already open and wet. Her lips slipped against each other exciting her with every step she took. TWO WEEKS! Her brain echoed Harm's horror.


TWO WEEKS LATER
PRIVATE CABIN

Mac had driven as it was easier than giving Harm directions. Loaded with supplies they entered the log cabin "Nice." Harm observed.

"Isn't it just? It's so spacious." She headed to the kitchen to relieve herself of her load. Harm followed and placed the parcels down too.

Mac's back was to him, he stepped up to her and from behind caressed her breasts and gently pinched her nipples. She slumped against him and sighed. "You hungry?"

"Oh yeah."

She turned and began to kiss him. As the kiss deepened he slipped his hand under her shirt and raised it then slipped his hand into her panty. She parted her legs to accommodate him. Of course she was already wet and his cock was begging to be freed. Two weeks was along time to wait.

They stopped long enough to strip.

There was no ceremony to the session. They had a burning need that could only be satisfied by a fuck and not lovemaking. She was wet he was hard. She opened her legs and he plunged in.

He began the rhythmic pumping. He then sat up and pulled her with him. She now took over the thrusting. Ever move she made he matched. Soon they were both sweating from the exertion. The
position allowed for Harm to plunge deeply into her.

Soon she moaned "I'm cumming."

"Come on baby feel me and do it." He encouraged.

The orgasm rocked her and she collapsed against him. He held her close.

"Starting without me Mac?" A familiar voice asked.

"Webb!" Harm was startled "Have you been watching all this time?"

"It's what I do." He replied. "This is the other man?"

"This is the other man?" Harm echoed.

Mac grinned "Yeah." She stood and put her panty on. That was all she put on. Made no sense to put any more on. She stepped over Harm and kissed Webb. "Mmmm you are hard. Watching turned you on huh?"

"You turn me on." He corrected, then to Harm "Wanna watch?" He was already undressing.

"Here let me help you with that." Harm stood and finishing undressing Webb. By the time he was done both men and Mac were turned on.

Mac spoke. "This one is mine. You watch." She pushed Harm aside and moved into position. "How'd you want it."

"Hot and fast like you gave Rabb here."

"I can do that. Want a back shot? The shape of things to come." She teased.

He nodded. Mac grabbed a low stool to brace herself upon then had an idea. "Harm," she was already panting and nothing had happened yet. "Come brace the stool for me."

He did as she bid. He was in a unique position to watch. Webb reached for Mac's panty and drew it down. He caressed her ass and legs as he removed it. Harm's cock stood erect. He gasped as Mac took it into her mouth. Webb then slid into her and began to thrust. Both her mouths were filled. Her pussy was filled with Webb's cock and her mouth with Harm's there was nothing she could do or say but take it all from both men.

The pleasure was multi fold. Harm added to the enjoyment by reaching down and caressing her breasts. Oh God if I don't die now I'm not going to make the weekend! She thought.

In a cascading effect, first Webb then Mac and finally Harm all climaxed. The three crumpled onto the kitchen floor.

Mac's chest heaved from the activity. She wheezed, "Gentlemen this is going to be one hell of a weekend!!!"

+ + +

Having finally packed the supplies away Mac had escaped and taken a shower … alone. She needed time to recuperate.

She was seated in the living room wearing a pair of boxer shorts only. Harm and Webb were seated across from her. "Before either of you start on my case. The boxers are mine. I bought them."

"Did I say something?" Harm feigned innocence.

"I didn't hear it." Webb played along as he ran his hand lightly across Harm's shoulder.

"That's right gang up on me." Mac's eyes lit up at the action.

At the touch Harm turned to face Webb, their eyes locked. They like Mac were dressed only in boxers and were bare back, although Mac's breasts were a more fascinating sight. No objection meant go ahead, so Webb did. He let his hands explore the man before him. Mac's body he knew – intimately. He needed to know Harm's. "I've always been fascinated by you Rabb. What it feels like to kiss you." Harm's heart was racing worse than the JAG-a-thon run. "Webb" Was all he
managed to gasp.

Webb leaned in and placed his lips on Harm's. He wanted Harm to part his lips. He was not going to force this. He was pleased when he felt Harm's tongue pressing for entrance into his mouth. Webb parted his mouth and tasted the man he held in his arms. He'd wanted to do this for so long that he was gratified as he felt Harm ejaculated into his boxers even as he sucked the man's tongue.

The duel of the tongues was not that different to when he kissed Mac, however, just the knowledge that he was kissing a man and not any ole man but Harmon Rabb was exotic. His eyes were closed, as he needed to sharpen every sense as he explored this Adonis.

Mac was wet. Harm had promised that she could watch him fuck a man and as usual he was keeping his word. She licked her lips took a calming breath and sat watching the lovemaking unfold. She slipped her hands into her pussy and began to play with herself.

She watched fascinated as the kiss broke and Harm caressed Webb's jaw and neck. She took the juice from between her legs and painted herself as she played with her own nipples. She watched him lean forward and sucked Webb's breast and nibbled on a nipple. She smiled as she heard Webb gasp in pleasure.

Webb adjusted himself to remove Harm's boxers. The cock had hardened again and popped out almost hitting Webb in the eye. "Big boy there Harm." Webb adjusted his lover. "Open you legs and lean back."

Harm did as he was told and cried in pleasure and surprise as Webb kneeled before him and began to suck his dick. Harm had been sucked before. Hell Mac did it all the time, but Webb was a man and as such knew what a man needed. He closed his eyes and absorbed the sensations as Webb's mouth sucked, nibbled and licked his cock and balls.

"Webb I'm going to cum."

"Then cum." Mac said.

He'd forgotten Mac, but he was too far-gone to care. "Oh God." He shuddered as he fired into Webb's mouth, who in turn drank every drop of sperm. He stood licking his lips fully fed. He removed his boxers and then straddled Harm and their cocks rubbed against each other. Webb was rock hard. He whispered. "I want to fuck you. Will you let me?"

"Tell me what to do." Harm wanted it too.

Mac watched as Webb positioned Harm over the sofa. "I want to fuck you bareback do you want a condom?"

Without thinking Harm looked to Mac for guidance. "He's clean." She said.

"Bare." Harm trusted Mac.

"Relax." Webb instructed as he reached down and caressed his balls from behind. He then worked his fingers into Harm's anus. There was a pause as Webb stopped.

"What?" Harm asked.

"You are not a woman." Mac explained, "You are not wet so he has to use a lubricant."

"Oh." His voice falsettoed as Webb opened his legs and slid into him. Harm buried his face into the sofa and Webb closed his eyes in pure ecstasy. Rabb was tight!

"Relax." Webb instructed. "You are sweet but tight. The instinct is to push me out just relax and let me fill you. I promise I'll be good and gentle."

Harm tried but this was all so new to him. With a conscious effort he managed to do as Webb advised and felt every inch of Webb's size slowly but surely enter into him.

Webb in turn was enlarged to his maximum size. He'd never been this turned on before. There was nothing better than a tight ass unless it was a tight pussy. Then again there was NOTHING better than Mac's pussy but this would do. "Oh yes!" He said out loud.

Mac stared as Webb slowly eased deeper into the man bent over before him. Both men were fit and muscles rippled as the sex began. Once he had ensured that Harm could take all of him he slowly began to pump. He anchored himself by holding Harm's ass and the slow fuck began.

Mac in turn was totally turned on. She continued to play with herself as Webb increased the pace and Harm cried into the sofa. The pace of the fuck increased and Webb was close to climaxing.

What had began slow and sweet ended hot and intense as Webb came and so did Mac. Still inside him, Webb slumped over Harm "Hell Rabb you are an incredible fuck!"

Harm raised his head "Damn it Webb that was sweeter than I thought possible."

"Can I pick my men or what?" Mac asked.

+ + +

Webb was standing at the window staring out.

"Something interesting out there?" Harm walked up and stood behind his friend and more recently his lover.

"You tell me." Webb used his head to indicate outside. Harm looked and saw Mac in the garden – dressed only in a panty. The two men stood watching the object of their affection and desire. "So how did you and Mac get together?" Webb asked.

Absentmindedly Harm slipped his hand under the waistband and into Webb's boxers. He held the Agent's cock and slowly caressed it. "In Afghanistan."

Webb leaned against Harm and sighed "When? … No don't tell me … the night you got lost."

"I found my way into Mac. I didn't consider myself lost."

"Touché." Webb acknowledged, "… ah that's good."

"So how about you and Mac." Harm asked as he continued his administrations to the member that was already rock hard.

"Russia."

"Russia?"

"Yeah." Harm's touch was distracting. "When you were in Chechnya. The route from DC to Moscow is not non-stop."

"Ah I understand." Harm got the picture. He then whispered directly into Webb's ear. "I want to suck you." Webb thought he'd cum right there at those words. He turned him around and gently removed the boxer shorts. He kneeled before the engorged member, placed both his hands on the cheeks of Webb's buttocks to anchor himself and then he took the precious organ into his mouth and began to suckle.

That is how Mac found them when she returned to the cabin. They never stopped. As she watched fascinated she decided to join in. Standing over Harm she kissed Webb on the mouth. Webb pulled her close so as to feel her exposed breasts against his chest and their tongues dueled as the kiss deepened. She hugged him back and stimulated yet another sense as she whispered "So how does it feel to be sucked by a man?"

"Grrr." Is all he managed as his grip on her tightened and he buried his face in her neck. Harm sucked harder.

"Come on Webb. I know you are close." She continued to coo. "Feel his mouth pulling on you. Let it go. He gave you his all now do the same for him."

It was too much for him and he fired into Harm who almost gagged at the quantity that came his way but he swallowed all. He navigated himself from under Mac and stood and grinned. "Mmmm good." He grinned.

"Kiss him." She ordered.

Harm complied. Webb was still clinging to Mac so Harm leaned over her and deep tongue kissed Webb. As he did that he worked one hand into Mac's panty and began to finger her, she was so wet that his fingers had no resistance as he slid his long fingers deep into her. With his other her held a breast.

She murmured to Webb but Harm heard. "He's just swallowed your sperm. Taste the essence of you as it mingles with his taste." She gasped, "I'm cumming." Sandwiched between the men they both felt her as the organism rocked her.

+ + +

Mac stood watching Webb as she shaved. "Having your scraggy face grating over me was nice." She said.

"Standing there in only a panty is not helping here." He replied.

"Oh and you think that you and Harm walking about in G-strings is helping me?" She shot back grinning.

He faced her with bits of shaving cream still on his face. "Want me to shave you?"

"What you don't like my pussy with fur?" She purred.

"Your pussy is sweet under any condition. Just wanted to try something new." He assured her.

"Why not." She said and removed her panty.

He assisted her onto the counter top. "Open up for me."

"Ooo I love it when you talk dirty." She did as she was told.

He began by gently trimming the excess hair with a pair of scissors. He couldn't resist so he slipped a finger into her.

"That part of the service?" She asked. He just grinned at her as he began to lather her with shaving cream. The whole procedure was getting her horney. Carefully he shaved her then took a wet towel and cleaned her up.

He stepped back to admire the handy work. "Beautiful."

"I concur." Harm said; he'd watched the entire procedure in wrapped silence.

"So who wants to be first?" Mac remained seated with her legs apart.

"It is only fair that the creator samples the wares. I'll just be here if needed." Harm offered.

"I don't care I just need one of you inside of me." She replied.

"Then I'm your man." Webb said.

"Don't I know it!." She kissed him.

Harm watched spellbound as Webb's cock grew before his very eyes. Webb took Mac off the counter and placed her on the floor. He kissed her again then moved to her breasts. He sucked each one hard making her cry out. As he did that he had his fingers between her legs working her juices.

"I want you in me. Please." She begged. Harm felt himself go from hard to so solid that he hurt. Webb substituted his fingers for his cock and began to ram into her. She wrapped her long legs around him and arched her back for a deeper penetration.

"Harder! Faster!" She wailed.

Webb was sweating and the room filled with the smell of sex as the two fucked oblivious to the audience. "Mac you are so sweet. Cum with me!" Webb groaned.

"Yes!" she screamed as she climaxed.

"Oh baby!" Webb soon followed her.

When they had finally recovered Harm was still rooted to the spot with a bulge for all to see. "Want help with that?" Mac asked indicating his crotch.

"No. I'll just jerk off."

"Let me." Webb asked. Harm's surprise registered on his face. "Come here." Webb sat up, opened his legs and indicated for Harm to sit between them.

"Remove the draws twit." Mac said.

"Oh... yeah right."

Mac sat on the floor opposite the two. She too was curious as to what Webb had in mind. Now in position Webb reached from behind took Harm's cock in his hand and began to pump. He was masturbating Harm! The weekend was a success beyond her wildest dreams. And it wasn't over yet.

With a practiced hand Webb pumped his lover's cock. Harm didn't believe it possible but he got harder and the feel of the masturbation was sweet beyond his experience. "Yes!" He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "That's it right there. Harder you know what I need."

Indeed Webb did. He'd done this enough to himself he knew exactly what this man needed and he'd give it to him. He bent his head and rested his forehead on Harm's shoulder, tightened his grip on the formidable organ and quickened the pace of the masturbation.

"I'm cumming don't stop." Harm begged. Webb didn't he pumped furiously and felt Harm ejaculate. Still he pumped, wanted to empty him.

"Thank you." Harm breathed.

"Anytime." Webb kissed his shoulder.

+ + +

Mac was seated between Harm's legs sucking on his cock, as he leaned back into the luscious sofa. Webb just laid back in a matching chair and watched; it was good to just watch. It seemed as if he'd been performing and not watching. Now it was his turn. He figured it would be too long before he joined in.

"Good Rabb?" He teased.

All Harm could do was nod. He'd need a holiday after this weekend! Mac continued to work her magic. Webb remembered what they had done to him and he decided he'd had enough watching. He moved across to join them and leaned over Mac and kissed the other man.

Harm's eyes flew open and he parted his lips to allow Webb to kiss him. Now he knew exactly how Webb felt for now he, Harm was in sensory over load. He climaxed and gave all to Mac.

Mac lay on the floor and savored the taste of Harm that she had just got. Webb got off Harm and moved to Mac. "Give a Special Agent a fuck?" He teased.

In answer she parted her legs.

"I take that to be a yes." He said as she positioned himself over her.

"As long as you take me call it what you want." She replied.

He entered her and gave it to her as she demanded. Harm had been spent after the blowjob from Mac but watching Webb screw her hardened him again. He joined them. "Stay still Webb." He ordered.

Still inside of Mac, Webb paused and gasped. "Rabb the angle … it may not work."

"It will." Harm insisted as he slipped his cock into Webb's ass. "I promised Mac that as you fucked her I'd fuck you and I am a man of my word."

The woman at the bottom of the pile laughed. "Just remember who is at the bottom of the pile!"

The session resumed every thrust of Webb's into Mac was reinforced by Harm into Webb. Of the three only Webb climaxed but that didn't bother them the experience had been amazing. They collapsed into a heap.

"Mother never said there would be days like this." Webb grinned completely satisfied.

+ + +

Harm and Mac had just finished a session when Webb found them. Mac was now kneeling over Harm's face giving him a chance to lick her with minimum effort. Without a word Webb joined them on the floor and lay between Harm's legs. But he didn't what dick he wanted pussy so he lay with his head placed strategically on Hams abdomen. "Can a guy get a feed down here?"

Mac moved down giving Webb assesses to her pussy and Harm access to her breasts. Both men lay in contentment as they feasted. After a while Webb stopped so as to move. "Stay." He said. He then braced Mac as he prepared to fuck her from behind.

Harm had a window seat as he watched the pleasure play over her face as Webb entered her. Harm massaged Mac's breasts and felt every thrust that Webb made into the woman hovering over him. "Come on!" He urged.

"Yes!" Mac concurred as her juices dripped onto Harm. He felt when Mac climaxed and when Webb followed.

+ + +

The day finally came when the trio had to leave. Before they left the men had one last treat in store for her. They each kissed her on a cheek as Webb fingered Mac from the front Harm fingered her from the back. She gasped in pleasure.

"Thank you." They said.

"The pleasure was all mine." She assured them with a grin. "Believe me."


http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc