Out of the Closet

by MoJo

Gunny/Tiner/Humor/

Slash and is NC-17 for m/m sexual content

Author's Note: Yes, this is slash and if you have a problem with it or humor, please don't read this story. This was a challenge to myself that I could do and because now Darth Jori has completely turned me to the Darkside. This is dedicated to Jori--because I said I'd never do it.


Out of the Closet
by MoJo


I'm scared shitless.

Gunny is on his hands and knees on the floor with his backside to me. I swallow hard and clutch the clipboard tight. His ass is so perfect. I mean, perfect for a guy. Did I just think that? I can't believe I just thought that. Does it make me gay? I'm not gay. My brother is gay.

Fuck. I think I'm gay.

I have had these thoughts before. Over Commander Rabb. Tall, dark and definitely handsome Commander Rabb. It doesn't matter what uniform he has on, he looks great in every single one of them. And those gold wings don't just work on women, either. Every Friday night when he leaves, I wish he would lean over my desk and whisper, "Tiner, would you like to go for a ride in the Stearman with me?" But no. He never does. He only asks Bud.

Besides Commander Rabb, I've had thoughts about Mr. Webb. Now, I hardly ever get to see Mr. Webb because when he breezes into JAG, he never has time to talk to the little people like me. But I do notice him. I wonder sometimes if he isn't gay because he is dressed so impeccably all the time. His nails are always manicured. His hair is never out of place. I hear he dances the Tango with his mother. If that isn't gay, I don't know what is.

I could keep these thoughts about Commander Rabb and Mr. Webb under control and dismiss them as nothing more than me just being curious. After all, my brother is gay and there is nothing wrong with it. Thoughts are one thing and I never let them go past just that.

Until Col. MacKenzie hired Victor Galindez last summer.

Gunny makes me really wonder if I'm gay because I want to do more than just think about Gunny.

"Thirty-eight pads of legal paper," mumbles Gunny from the floor. He moves his ass to one side and his head to the other so he can stare at me. He's pissed. "Tiner, did you write that down?"

"Uh, got it," I say, fumbling with the pen and marking it down. My hands are shaking because Gunny is still staring at me. His gaze is so strong and penetrating that I can't ever look him in eye for more than a few seconds. I think he learned that from being a cop in New Mexico. Boy, I wouldn't have minded being pulled over by Officer Galindez.

Gunny sighs and continues counting the items on the bottom shelf. All I can do is cower in the corner and watch him. We are all alone in the supply room taking inventory because the Admiral got his ass chewed about the budget and than means he chewed Gunny's ass out about the supply room. Gunny takes all of his duties seriously, including the supply room so we are in here counting down everything. I jumped at the chance to be alone with Gunny in a small, enclosed space but now that I am here I'm nervous like a virgin on prom night.

He dips his head down and reaches back to pull out some manila folders. He's wearing summer khakis and all they do is make his dark skin stand out even more. He sits back on his heels to count them quietly and my eyes wander up and down his backside. He is so solid.

"Looks like we have 120 legal-sized and 140 letter-sized."

He got his hair cut earlier this week in the standard military buzz. I want to reach out and feel the ends of his black hair, standing up at attention.

"TINER!"

"What!" I say, shaking myself out of my stupor.

"120 legal-sized and 140 letter-sized manila envelopes," he says, voice growing irritated. "What the hell is wrong with you? You got your head up your ass or what?"

Did he just ask if I'd like someone's head up my ass?

"TINER!"

"Sorry, Gunny," I say, taking a deep breath and forcing myself to concentrate on taking inventory. "I got it."

"You got something, Tiner," Gunny says, twisting his mouth up. He bends over again to put the folders back and once again his ass is to me. I have to turn away this time because I can't handle looking at it anymore.

Gunny gets up off the floor and starts walking toward me. Oh shit. Did he catch me checking out his ass? How am I going to explain it? Oh, sorry Gunny, didn't mean to be staring, but did you know you have a perfect ass? I hold my breath and feel sweat start to trickle down the back of my neck. Gunny stops just in front of me and I notice he's sweating too. His forehead is slightly damp and he brushed the back of his hand over it.

"Give me the clipboard," he orders. I snap to and try to steady my hands as I pass it to him. I keep my eyes raised up to the ceiling to avoid that brooding stare. I can feel it, though. Feel those dark eyes sweeping over me. Fuck. It's making my groin twitch. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Nothing escapes Gunny and I'm sure he'll notice I'm getting a stiffie. The office already gossips I'm gay. I think it's the Petty Officer uniform. I'm proud to wear it, but unfortunately it does look like one big sailor suit.

Gunny raises the hand not holding the clipboard to his mouth and starts chewing his thumbnail as he reads down the inventory list. When I'm sure he's not looking at me anymore, my eyes flicker to his mouth. To his tongue that is sweeping over his thumb.

"Okay, we're doing good," Gunny mutters, glancing at his watch. He looks up and across the room at another set of shelves. "Let's do that shelf next. Where's the ladder, Tiner?"

"In the janitorial closet," I say, easing up my posture just a bit. Maybe if I can just get out of this room for a little bit, I'll be okay. "Want me to get it?"

"Yes," Gunny says, dismissing me with a wave of his hand. He steps to the side so I can pass, his attention still focused on the clipboard. I scoot past him, but the space is so small I can't help but brush up against him. I shudder. His body is so hard and solid. Quickly, I escape through the door, gulping down the fresh air.

I practically sprint to the janitorial closet and when I get there, I take a few deep breaths. Get a grip, Jason. It's cool and everything is going to be fine. I lean my forehead against the door and my eyes naturally look down. Sure enough, my erection is smiling back up at me. I can't believe how much Gunny turns me on.

I make myself focus on the ladder. It's one of those four-feet ladders and that should be all we need to get to top shelf. I grab it and take it back to the supply closet. Gunny is still standing in the same spot and he looks up and he smiles. He's smiling *at* me. I melt and something gets even harder in my shorts.

"L-ladder," I stutter, holding it up and patting it. "Got your ladder."

"Good," Gunny says, taking it from me and handling the clipboard back to me. He sets up the ladder by the next shelf we are going to inventory next. He climbs up it quickly and stands on the top of it, and it suddenly wobbles. "Shit! Tiner! Hold it still!"

I drop the clipboard and reach out to hold it steady underneath him. Above me, Gunny is clinging to the shelf, the muscles of his arms straining a bit. From where I am holding the ladder, I get an even better view of Gunny's ass. Up close and personal. Wow.

"I forgot this ladder is shaky," Gunny says, shifting around to better distribute his weight. "You're going to have to hold it while I get the top shelf."

How the hell am I supposed to hold it steady while his ass is in my face? I mean, I can't. I can't do it. I just can't do it.

My eyes wander up the backs of his thighs to curves of his ass.

Okay, maybe I can do it. I grip the edges of the ladder hard and look up and Gunny glances over his shoulder at me.

"Thanks, Tiner," he says, reaching up to count glue sticks.

"No problem," I whisper, studying his hips and his buttocks. They are even nicer close up. My breath starts coming out in short pants and my palms are all sweaty. I wonder which cheek he took the bullet in. Left or right? I stare at one and then the other. They both look just fine to me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I-I-I..." I stammer. Gunny is glaring down at me.

"Were you checking out my six, Tiner?" he demands, his tone a mixture of surprise and shock.

I feel like a deer caught in the headlights and from the way he is looking at me I must look like it too. Oh fuck. Gunny is going to beat the shit out of me.

"No. No I wasn't," I say, shrugging and trying to look innocent. Gunny glares. "I mean, I was. I was just wondering wh-what side."

"What side what, Tiner?"

"Wh-what side took the bullet," I say and it's the truth. Gunny's expression eases up somewhat and he lets out a little laugh.

"Oh," he says and then he smiles again like he's relieved that's all it is. "Left side and it left one nasty scar."

"It did?" I blink, clearing my throat and smiling back at him.

"Yeah, want to see it?" Victor offers and my slick hands nearly lose their grip on the ladder. Thank God they don't because Victor jumps down off it and starts unbuckling his slacks. I'm trembling and I'm sweating as I straighten back up. His large, thick hands are pulling the belt free and I can't stop him. He's proud of his scar and he wants to show it to me.

I feel my legs start to buckle. I try to keep my eyes on his face, but they slip down to where his fingers are when I hear the metal rip of his zipper. Gunny turns around and lowers his slacks then pulls the waistband of his boxers down to expose his left ass cheek. Sure enough, in the middle of the smooth, rippled muscle is a scar. Gunny twists his upper torso so he can look at it too. One hand sweeps over the scar and I wish it were my fingers touching it instead. I clench my hands to keep from reaching out and doing it.

"See?" Gunny says proudly. I bite my lower lip. His ass is just as tanned as the rest of his body. Same rich olive tone. "It never healed up right. I couldn't sit down for almost two weeks."

"That--that must have been hard," I say, knowing it's not the only thing that's hard right now. Ouch. I shift from side to side trying to alleviate the pressure. My cock is practically dancing with joy at seeing Gunny's naked six because it thinks it's getting some. Getting some? Getting some of what? I've never done it with another guy before and Gunny isn't going to do it with me. Not now and not ever. He's straight. This is the guy who picked up a witness in Norfolk and got lucky.

"Women loved it," Gunny says, raising his head smugly. "Great pick up line for me. Works every time."

Certainly working on me. Before I can stop myself, my hand goes reaching out and my fingers sweep across the dark skin. Oh God, his ass is as tight as it looks. His muscles quiver ever so slightly.

"At least it's somewhere no one can see it," I mumble, wanting badly to touch him again but I know he won't allow it. Once is good enough, Jason.

"Yep," Gunny says, quickly pulling his pants up and turning back around. "It's certainly gets people curious."

"Yeah, curious," I say, with a nervous little laugh. One that makes Gunny stop smiling and start staring at me. Oh no.

"You know, for a second there I thought you really were checking out my ass," Gunny says in all seriousness. I stop laughing. Is he being serious? Of course Gunny is being serious. Gunny is always serious unless he's telling one of his awful jokes. This isn't one of his awful jokes, is it?

"I'm not gay, Gunny," I say, with a nervous little shrug. "My brother is, but I'm not."

He zips up his pants and I reach down to grab the clipboard. Good. End of discussion and we can get back to work and I can get out of here. I shift again and my damn cock hasn't gone down at all. In fact, it's gotten worse.

"But if you were gay," Gunny asks, narrowing those dark eyes. "You wouldn't be attracted to me, would you?"

"It doesn't make you gay if another man finds you attractive," I reply, figuring Gunny needs some kind of reassurance of his own sexuality. I look down at the clipboard. I can't even read my own writing it's so bad. I'm surprised I didn't subconsciously write "take me Gunny" over and over again.

"Are you saying you find me attractive?" Gunny continues, putting on his cop face again. Oh no. Why do I feel like Officer Galindez is about to frisk me? He fastens the stop button to his fly, but he does not refasten the buckle. Without warning, Gunny's eyes drop to my crotch and I immediate lower the clipboard over my erection. Too late. I'm sure Gunny saw it.

"I'm not saying anything, Gunny," I answer, figuring it's just safer that way. I turn away from him and focus on the nearest shelf. White Out. Good. We haven't counted White Out. I start twisting the little bottles around as I count them. Two-four-six-eight-ten-twelve-fourt...

"You don't have to say anything, Tiner," Gunny says, suddenly up against my back. His breath is hot on my neck and I swallow really hard. What is he doing? He's so close that his hips are almost...*almost* pressing into mine. "I can see it when you look at me. Maybe you're not gay, Tiner. But you are curious."

"I've never done it with another man, Gunny," I say firmly, continuing to count bottles of White Out. Fourteen-sixteen-eighteen-twenty.

"Neither have I," he answers, not moving one inch. The shared space between us keeps getting warmer and warmer and I have the urge just to thrust my hips back into his, but I don't. "Can't really be all that different, can it?"

"Different that...what?" I say, my voice practically a squeak. Gunny is making me squeak. I can only wonder what else Gunny can make me do.

"Don't tell me you're still a virgin," Gunny laughs and I feel the vibration of his body against my back.

"I'm not," I answer firmly, looking over my shoulder at him. He's got a strange look in his eye now and it excites me. Well, excites me more than what he already has. "I take it you're not?"

"Definitely not," Gunny assures me and I have no idea if he means he's not a virgin with men too. No, he just said it can't be all that different. "A fuck is a fuck."

"I suppose it is," I reply, the corners of my lips smiling just a little. Is he thinking what I'm thinking? I think he is. I pull my hand away from the White Out and set the clipboard on the empty shelf.

"Did you lock the door when you came back in?" Gunny inquires, raising an eyebrow. I shake my head. I know I didn't lock the door. Why would I lock the door? All we are doing is counting supplies, although I don't think we are going to be doing it for much longer. Gunny moves away from me and to the door and I nearly collapse from not having me behind him. His hand rests on the doorknob and he looks at me again.

"You can leave if you want to," he offers, that tongue coming out to swish over his lower lip. "Do you want to?"

"No," I answer to the first question. I find myself nodding to the second, but not that question exactly. Doesn't matter because he knows what I mean. Gunny smiles and I realize I'm not the only one sporting a stiffie in my slacks. Only I'm sure his is much bigger that mine. Hope that's not a problem. My pulse jumps when I hear the little "click" that means the door is locked. The only one with a key is me.

Like a good Marine, Gunny starts surveying the room. I'm not sure what for. Position? Location? Ambiance?

"Is there a First Aid kit in here?" Gunny asks and suddenly I get really nervous.

"I think so," I say, moving around the shelf and seeing one sitting on top of another. I hand it to him and he opens it, his dark eyes surveying the contents eagerly. Before I ask him why, Gunny takes out a small tube of Vaseline and tucks it into his pocket. Oh. That's why. Lube. I do know some things from my brother. Gunny pulls out his wallet next and he quickly shoves a little foil package in the same pocket. Marines. Always prepared.

Gunny puts his hands on his hips and he stares at me. Am I supposed to be doing something? Should I be doing something? It's like he's waiting for me to do something.

"Gunny," I say, wanting a little direction. Maybe he hasn't done this before, but he's seems a lot more sure of himself than I am. "What now?"

"A fuck is a fuck, Tiner," he repeats, his eyes sweeping over me. "What do you normally do when you fuck someone?"

It's been so long I have to think. Who was the last person I fucked? Besides my hand, that is. Wait. Hands. I can start there.

I come a little closer to Gunny and reach out to touch his erection. It's not unlike touching myself, really. It's just someone else's erection. Someone else's hard erection. Gunny exhales and he closes his eyes. His posture relaxes somewhat and I move closer to him so I can press harder. My fingers find their way to the top button and soon his fly is back down. I look at his face and he smiles a little bit wider and I realize he's not going to stop me from doing this to him.

Now I feel relaxed and more comfortable and it makes it easy for me to slide my hand in so I can wrap it around his cock. Jesus, is Gunny hung. I curl my fingers around his thick shaft and start working my thumb over the head. I know where I like to stroke when I'm doing this to myself and it looks like those same places are good for Gunny. He starts making sounds deep in his throat and in only makes me want to do more. I slide my hand up and down while my thumb continues making tight circles and it makes my own cock grow harder. I get a little more daring and place my free hand on his ass. Right over that scar and I squeeze it a few times. Solid. Rock hard solid.

Gunny's hands finally leave his waist and he rests them on mine to steady himself as I tug and pull on his cock. Finally, he opens his eyes and they are even darker than before. His skin is flushed a bit too and it smells like Zest or something with just a hint of whatever it is that is Gunny. Gunny aroused, I should say.

I have this overwhelming urge to get down on my knees and suck him off. I guess because at this point, that's what I normally want someone to do to me. Very few women have gone down me and truth be told, I actually like oral sex better than regular sex with women. Must have been a sign.

"Gunny," I whisper, licking my lower lip and once again, no words are necessary. Gunny's hand comes up to my shoulder and he presses downward. My knees just give way and soon I am kneeling in front of him praying to the Church of Galindez. For him, a fuck is a fuck because this isn't really any different for him. I'm sure women go down on him all the time. I eagerly shove his boxers down and free his erection. Damn. There is no way I'm getting all of that in my mouth.

Instead, I concentrate on taking just the head. Gunny's entire body shudders the second my mouth closes around it. It's a strange sensation against my tongue. Firm flesh, yet still it is smooth. I close my eyes and let any remaining inhibitions just fall away because it's really pointless to have them when you've got another guy's cock in your mouth. I suck harder and rub his balls with my hand. Gunny's hips start jerking up and into me and I don't stop him. He doesn't make a lot of noise, but the look on his face tells me he's enjoying himself. So much, a small bit of precum leaks out and into my mouth and I lap it up. Salty, but I think I could swallow down more if I had to.

But I don't have to because Gunny's hands grip my head on either side and pull me from his cock. My mouth lets go with a 'pop' and at first I think he's changed his mind or something. Was I that bad? How embarassing is this?

"Your turn, Tiner," Gunny mutters and his hands slip from my head to grab the collar of my uniform and pull me to my feet again. Gunny spins me around to face the wall and he puts my hands up on it and kicks my knees apart. My blood races out of my head to my cock as I realize I'm going to get frisked by Officer Galindez.

"I'm not armed," I say, as Gunny's hands run up and down my sides. Over my ass and between my thighs. They come around me and his fingers are unfastening my fly. I'd help him, but I'm afraid to move my hands off the wall. I don't care if he's a good cop or a bad cop because either one sounds good to me. I look down just in time to see those dark fingers shoving my slacks down and taking my briefs with them. My cock springs free and one of Gunny's hands close around it while his own erection pushes into the crack of my ass. Not enough to separate my cheeks, but enough to make me want him to.

"I'm armed, Tiner," he says, his lips on the back of my neck. My fingers clutch at the wall as his hand pumps at my cock. Oh, it's better when someone else is getting you off. Guys know to get themselves off so of course they know how to get another guy off. "Think you can handle it?"

"Yeah, Gunny," I whisper, my voice all stuck in my throat. Now my hips are jerking into his hand and my ass is rocking back on his erection and I don't know what to focus on. Both feel equally as good. "I can handle it."

Gunny's hand leaves my cock and I replace it with my own just to keep the friction going. Oh yeah. Oh God. My breath quickens even more when I hear the rip of the condom package and the Vaseline being squirted out. I picture him covering his cock in it and I rub my own faster trying to get lost in the pleasure to help numb any discomfort that I'll be feeling soon. I don't care. I want him to do it.

"Hold still," Gunny says, his voice all raspy and hot. His hands clutch my hips and he pushes my legs apart even wider. He rotates my hips up a bit and then I feel him sliding his cock between my cheeks in search of my anus. The tip running up and down my ass is incredible enough, but the head pressing on my hole is even better.

I force those muscles to relax or else I'm never going to take him in. The one hand still on the wall provides counter support so I can hold still. The next few seconds feel like forever and I wonder if Gunny is backing out. Sure, a fuck is a fuck but he's still fucking another guy.

Then, he starts to push inside. Gunny is panting hard and he makes guttural noises as he tries to go deeper.

"Fuck, Tiner," he whispers between breaths. "You really haven't done this before."

"I told you," I whisper back, my own breathing as irregular as his. I stop jerking off so I can focus on what he's doing.

"You're so tight," he says as he works his way a little farther in. It's painful, but its countered by my adrenaline. I shove my hips into his and feel his cock push inside more. I'm sure for Gunny it's good. Tight is always good for a guy. His hands tighten their grasps on my hips and I close my eyes as I take him in. I feel like I'm about to explode, but right next to the pain threshold is something else. The promise of pleasure if he just starts to...

"Move," I say and it's more of an order. Now I'm giving Gunny an order. He might not listen to a word I say in the bullpen, but surprisingly enough, he does here. Gunny almost pulls out, but then he thrusts in. Sweat starts to trickle down the sides of my face and I wipe my face on my shoulder. "Oh yeah, Gunny."

"Fuck," Gunny mutters and he thrusts into me again. And again and again. I stop pulling at my cock when I realize my hand job isn't going to get me off. Gunny hitting my prostate is. I lay both hands flat in front of me and use them to push off so I can slam back into his cock. I'm not sure if Gunny even knows where my prostate is, but he's definitely hitting something good.

"Yeah, fuck," I mutter and let Gunny keep slamming into me. This is much rougher that any sex I've ever had and it has to be. We both have to work harder at it, but the reward is going to be same. I try to adjust the angle somewhat and soon he's hitting that good spot more frequently. I want to scream out or something, but all I do is pant hard and squeeze my eyes. "I'm close, Gunny...oh God."

"Are you?" he asks and he picks up the pace. He wants me to get there. He's pretty damn considerate for a guy. Truth be told, most men don't care if their partner gets off as long as they do. No wonder that witness from Norfolk was calling him 'Vic.' I might be calling him 'Vic' too after today.

"I am," I mutter and feel something wet on my cock. Precum and I grab hold of it one more time because Gunny keeps bringing me closer and closer to the brink. My cock is so hard and if he just hits me there again...please, Gunny? Again. And again. My hips twitch and jerk and finally he nails it. I cry out unexpectantly as the orgasm hits me. Hot cum goes spilling all over my hand and onto the floor and I ride it out, all the while Gunny keeps pumping into me. The pleasure makes my mind go completely black and I stay there for a minute. My orgasm must encourage his own because Gunny muffles his cry into my shoulder as he shoves himself deep inside me and I feel him throbbing. Hard.

"Tiner, Jesus," he mumbles, before one hand slips between our bodies so he can hold the condom in place as he withdraws. I'm sure it's one big mess and I'm sure we'll be fighting over who has to clean it up. I'm sure it'll be me. Somehow, it's always me. It must be pretty bad because then Gunny asks, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I assure him, reaching down for my pants to cover myself up a bit. I hear a sound and turn around to find Gunny rummaging through the First Aid kit again. He tosses me a little white wash cloth and I clean myself off. He discards the condom in the waste can and wipes himself off with another one. We keep sneaking glances at each other as we fix our clothes until finally our eyes meet. I'm okay with this. Gunny seems to be okay with this. I smile a little at him and look down at the waste can. I open my mouth to say it, but Gunny beats me to it.

"You are going to take the trash out, aren't you Tiner?" he says, with just a little smile of his own.

"You can take it out, Gunny," I reply, smiling even wider. I'm sure for him, it *was* just a fuck. But for me, it was more than that. Now I know and I don't have to wonder anymore. "Does this mean I've come out of the closet?"

"No, I think you've just come in the closet," Gunny answers, making one of his awful jokes.

"I guess I have," I say, trying not to laugh as his joke. Things aren't going to change around here one bit.


The End