FF: It's a Tough Job . . .

Author: JAGslashLady

Rating: NC-17 M/M, group, het implied

Pairing: Victor/various ::G::

Time frame: Early Season 5, after Harm returns to JAG. Totally AU other than that. (The ep "People v. Gunny" never happens in this universe.)

Archiving: Usual drill. Archived at jagslash; menofjagslash; myjagslashfanfic; slashfanfiction.com; jagficlady.125mb.com/index2.html Anywhere else, please ask.

Disclaimer: I don't own them. If I did, things would be *very* different. ::G::

A/N: Something new for me. First person pov. Hope you like it.



It's a Tough Job . . .
By JAGslashLady


1400 Hours Local
JAG Headquarters
Falls Church, Virginia

You know, it was bad enough having to work with the other three and not let anyone know how I feel. But now that he's back at JAG - Damn, but he's fine looking. Probably what whoever coined the phrase 'tall, dark and handsome' had in mind. Except for those eyes. Somewhere between blue and green. Probably move toward dark blue when he's -

Whoa. Back off, Marine. Remember, he's a senior officer. You're just a lowly Gunny. New kid on the block, even. Thing is, except for Tiner, we're all what could considered to be Alpha males. Poor kid wouldn't stand a chance in the same room with the rest of us. We'd eat him alive. I grin at that thought, easily picturing it in my mind's eye: The Admiral, Commander Brumby, Commander Rabb and myself all gathered around Tiner's prone body,
slowly licking him all over -

Oh shit. I was afraid this would happen. I have a boner that won't quit, just from thinking about it. I catch a glimpse of Commander Rabb turning the corner, probably going toward the head - and wish I could follow him in and let him know I'm interested without either getting decked or reported. Or both. Even after just a week, I've figured out that he's as straight as an arrow. My eyes are glued to his six in those white trousers and I realize that I'm going to have to go to the head and take care of my problem before I can get any work done.

The Commander is at one of the urinals when I enter the room, and as much as I try not to, I can't help but risk getting a quick glimpse of what I've imagined to be hidden beneath that uniform. Not bad, I decide, nodding. Not bad at all. "Sir."

"Gunny," he nods in reply, zipping his fly and moving to wash his hands as I move toward the other side of the room and enter a stall.

Unfastening my belt and trousers, I lower them and sit down, grasping my hard cock with my hand before starting to jack off. I close my eyes, imagining that it's the Commander's long fingers on my flesh, stroking, squeezing, and fondling my balls. I hear the outer door close, and my movements speed up, knowing that I have work to do back at my desk.

I bite my lip to keep from crying out as I picture him sucking on my cock, and I stand up, facing the toilet, shooting streams of come into the bowl. Once I'm spent, I sit down again and clean up, gathering my wits before standing and pulling my pants up, making sure that I'm squared away.

Opening the stall door, I freeze in place as I see the Commander is standing there, leaning against the sink area, his arms folded across his chest, watching me with a strange smile on his handsome face. Deciding it might be best not to say anything, I move to the sinks and turn the water on, washing my hands. "Did you need something, Commander?" I finally ask as my eyes meet his in the mirror before me as he turns around.

"Just curious - who is she?" he wondered.

"I beg your pardon, sir?"

"Had to have been a real looker for you to sneak in here to take care of it."

Oh shit. "It was no one specific, Commander. I was just - thinking." I grin. "You know how it is, sir."

"Yeah," he says with an answering grin that nearly melts every bone in my body - except for one. He places a hand on my shoulder and leans toward me. "I think I do. I'd just be a little more careful in the future. You're lucky I'm the one who was in here instead of the Admiral."

"Yes, sir. I'll remember that in the future, Commander." I start toward the door, only to stop as he speaks again.

"Victor - would you like to meet me somewhere for a drink after work?" I turn around slowly, trying to read his eyes. "If you'd rather not, I'll understand. I just - I think we need to get better acquainted. It's not an order, and if you have other plans - a date -"

"No, sir. I mean, I don't have a date or plans. When and where, sir?"

I'm rewarded with another one of those smiles. "I'll let you know time and place before we secure for the day."

"Aye aye, Commander." I turn on my heel and return to my desk, aware that he's right behind me. I can *almost* believe that I can feel his eyes watching *my* six, but quickly put that idea out of my head. Commander Rabb's straight. Scuttlebutt has it that he's somehow involved with Colonel Mackenzie. And over lunch one day, Tiner told me that the Commander had dated a string of women over the years, but had never settled down with any of them.

For the rest of the day, I find myself watching the clock, wondering what's going to happen once we're off duty. As the hands moved nearer and nearer to 1630, I start to think that he's reconsidered. Since that meeting in the head, Commander Rabb hasn't spoken to me or looked in my direction once. He's either been in court or in a meeting with the Admiral. A chill moves through me as I start to worry that he might have reported my activity in the head to our CO.

Colonel Mackenzie asks me for some files, which forces me to leave my desk for ten minutes. After delivering the files to her office, I return to my desk to find a folded piece of paper beneath my pen. Opening it, I read, "1830. Gino's Tavern," and the address of the bar. It's not in his hand - it's been printed out from a computer. No way of tracing it back to him or anyone else. I fold the paper and put it into the pocket of my jacket as I glance toward the open doorway of the Commander's office to find him watching me. I nod once and then go about my business.



1833 Local Hours
Gino's Tavern
Washington, DC

The bar is small and dimly lit, but I find the Commander immediately, sitting at a table near the back, a beer sitting in front of him. He glances up at that moment, and I feel a jolt of pure, raw, unadulterated heat flow through my entire body at the look in those eyes. I'm glad that I changed into a pair of jeans and sports shirt, since he's wearing similar attire - and it looks damned good on him. But I figure that the man probably looks good in anything - or nothing, as the case might be.

"You're late," he says quietly as I sit down. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd changed your mind."

"Traffic was a bi -" I catch myself. "A bear, sir. I'm sorry."

He lifts a hand to call the waiter over to the table. "Well you're here now. That's what's important." The waiter smiles, waiting patiently. "What's your poison, Victor?"

"I'll have a beer," I say. "Whatever he's having is fine," I add.

"You need another?" he asks the Commander, and I think for a moment that I see interest in the young man's eyes when Commander Rabb smiles.

"Might as well," he nods, picking up the bottle to take a drink.

"I never knew this place was here, Commander -"

"Harm, Victor. We're not at the office or on duty. Harm." I get the message. We're not Navy or Marine tonight. We're just two guys, having a drink together. And *maybe* more, if I haven't read the signals wrong. And I don't think that I have. "I don't come here often myself. Not as often as I'd like to, anyway."

"Seems like a nice place," I note as the waiter returns, managing to brush up against Harm, who looks up at the young man with a smirk but doesn't say anything. "Friendly, isn't he?" I comment after he's gone again.

"Always is," Harm replied with another grin as he picked up his nearly empty beer and held it out. "To getting to know each other."

"Getting to know each other," I repeat, tapping the top of my own bottle against his before taking a long draw of the cold beverage.

"You never told me who got you into that state today, Victor."

"Like I said, it wasn't anyone specific, Harm. I just started thinking -"

"Done that a time or two myself," Harm tells me. "It was hell out on that damn carrier."

"Not many women out there," I comment. "And even if there were -" I stop as I see the look on his face, as if he's trying to figure me out.

"Why don't we put it on the table, Victor?" he suggests, leaning closer. "You weren't jacking off because of a woman today, were you?"

I meet his gaze without fear. "No, Harm, I wasn't." I knew I could be scuttling my career, but what the hell. It wouldn't be the first time I'dput it on the line to get a piece of someone's ass. Never an officer, though. Especially not an officer as good looking as Harmon Rabb. I grin. "I was thinking about you." I'm surprised at how relieved I am when I see a smile on his face at my words. "About all of the things I wanted to do to and with you."

He sat back in his chair, those long fingers caressing the beer bottle as though it might have been a man's cock. Circling, moving up and down, up around the lip and back down. I sit there, mesmerized by the scene. My body's reaction causes me to shift positions, trying to ease the pressure on my growing cock. I see him smirk again, as if he knows exactly what he's doing to me. Very slowly, every movement deliberate, Harm lifts the bottle to his lips, circling it with his tongue before placing it into his mouth.

I hear myself groan softly in response to the show, and seriously consider throwing caution to the wind and jumping his bones right there at the table. "Damn, Harm," I whisper.

"Finish your beer, Victor," he tells me. "And then we'll take this somewhere a bit more private to finish this conversation. If you're agreeable."

I smile. "Oh, yeah. I'm agreeable."

"Good."

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I follow Harm's Lexus to a building north of Union Station. Glancing at the address, I realize that his apartment is here. We're going to *his* apartment. Parking my car around the corner and halfway down the block, I lock the doors and walk back to find him standing on the sidewalk, waiting for me. His eyes hold a look of approval at my actions, and I give him a smile as he leads the way into the warehouse-like building. Turns out, it *is* an old warehouse that's been sold piecemeal for conversion. Instead of the elevator, we climb the two flights of stairs up to a bare, utilitarian hallway.

He unlocks the door and opens it, stepping aside for me to enter before following me in and closing the door behind us. I suddenly start to worry - what if someone from JAG shows up, like Col. Mackenzie? What possible reason could I have for being here, in Harm's apartment after hours?

As if reading my mind, Harm placed a hand on my shoulder. "Relax, Victor. If anyone shows up, we're just having a couple of beers and getting to know each other, right?"

"Right," I say, finally taking the time to look around the room while he goes over to the refrigerator to take out two beers. I take it, laughing. "You don't have to get me drunk, Harm," I tell him.

"Oh, that's not part of my plan at all, Victor," he assures me, setting his beer down on the bar next to us and leaning forward to place his lips against mine in what has to be the shortest but most erotic kiss I've ever had from anyone - man or woman. I'm suddenly very glad that I'm leaning against the bar, because I'm certain that my legs won't support me.

"Damn," I say again, echoing my earlier sentiment from the bar. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Harm laughs softly and takes my beer from my suddenly nerveless fingers. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, Victor," he promises, putting the bottle safely onto the bar before placing his hands on my shoulders and pulling me close for another kiss. My arms go around him partially to keep me from sliding to the floor and partially so that I can feel the muscles on his back beneath his shirt. Who knew that jet-jocks had muscles like that, I mused, tugging at the hem of his shirt as his tongue circled my lips before parting them and entering to map every inch of the interior with a slow thoroughness that had me gasping, ready to promise him anything as long as he kept kissing me.

When my fingers finally touch his skin, I feel him shiver, and revel in the notion that I might have just as much power over him as he has over me. I begin to return the kiss with equal fervor, our tongues dueling with each other.

Harm pulls back, pulling his shirt over his head and then doing the same with mine, dropping them both to the floor before taking my hand in his and leading me across to a raised area which I guess correctly to be the bedroom. Standing beside the bed with him, I run my hands over his chest, through the carpet of dark, curling hairs, finding his nipples. I'm not surprised that they're already tiny, erect buds begging to be tasted.

This time I initiate the kiss, putting a hand to the back of his head and pulling him closer before leaving a trail down his throat, nipping at his Adam's apple. He groans deep in his throat, and I smile against his skin, my hands twisting his nipples gently. "Victor," he says, his body beginning to shake with need, "oh, yeah," he moans as my lips and teeth close over first one small peak and then the other. My fingers move lower to cup him through the denim, and I feel him gasping for air, and then feel his hand on my own package that's straining against its confines.

He slides down to sit on the side of the bed, making quick work of the buttons on my jeans, and smiles when he realizes that I'm not wearing anything beneath them. I help him push them to the floor before I run my fingers through his dark hair down to his shoulders.

Harm's hands rest on my hips, kneading the muscles there, finding the scar from when I was shot by another deputy between hitches in the Corps. The flesh is still sensitive, and I close my eyes as he traces it with his fingers. When I feel those fingers curl around my hard dick, I open them and look down at him, watching as he strokes it much the same way that I had done earlier - His other hand trails across my skin, down to cup my balls, cradling them. "That feels good," I tell him, watching as he runs his tongue along the underside of my cock, circling the head before lapping at the leaking slit in the top, his eyes never leaving mine.

When he finally takes me into his mouth, I think I've died and gone to heaven. It's amazing. Absolutely fucking amazing. This man obviously had done this before. When Harm pulls back, it takes all of my willpower not to grab his head and pull him back toward me. I've been deep-throated before, but this is better than anything I've ever experienced.

I'm almost ready to come. I can feel the pressure growing, the need for release and I groan when Harm's fingers grip the base of my cock as he pulls away and stands up to kiss me again. "I need to come, Harm," I say, not caring that I sound needy or that I'm begging for release.

"You will," he promises me, taking my hands and placing them on the button of his own jeans. As I work to free him, he turns slightly to take something out of the nightstand. I glance over and see a supply of condoms and a tube of lube. Smiling up at him, I slip my hand inside of his jeans to grasp his manhood, causing him to close his eyes and put his head back. When he opens them, he covers my lips with his again before saying, "I want you inside me, Victor."

I don't believe my good luck. I've spent the last week dreaming about this moment, about being with this man like this, and now it's happening. I nod, unable to speak, and kneel to finish removing his jeans and socks before he sits on the bed again, taking one of the foil packets and opening it. Removing the condom, he rolls it over my still hard and ready cock and then lays back. I pick up the lube and open it, squeezing some onto my fingers. Harm is holding his legs up so that I have access to his ass. A damn fine-looking ass, I think as I take his dick in my hand and spread the lube where it needs to be. I slip a finger inside, and watch as his eyes close again, but there's no sign of pain or discomfort, only pleasure.

I add a second finger, then a third, and smile as he relaxes against me. "Now, Victor," he says, and I've already removed my fingers to place the tip of my dick against the opening. Lifting his legs over my shoulders, I slide inside, surprised when I encounter no resistance, and I wonder again who else he's been with. And how recently. But once I'm fully buried inside of his incredibly tight body, I begin to stroke his cock in time with my movements, and coherent thought slips away as the animal in me begins to take control.

I watch as if from somewhere else as Harm's fingers tangle in the hair of his chest, finding his nipples to pinch and pull at them. I can see that his balls are pulling closer to his body, and mine are doing the same. Adjusting my stroke, I watch his face as I search for his sweet spot. When I find it, he gasps and cries out my name. I pull on his cock, tightening my hold on it as it jerks and begins to spray his essence over his chest. I keep pumping with my fist until nothing more appears, and then place my hands on his legs.

Harm opens his eyes, scooping up some of the white fluid from his stomach. As I watch, he lifts his fingers to his mouth and sucks them clean. I'm close. So damn close that it's not going to take much to send me over the edge, and when Harm scoops up more of his cream and holds it out to me, I open my mouth to take those fingers inside and suck on them as he had done.

The taste, combined with Harm's flexing the muscles of his ass, causes me to erupt at last, and I cry out his name, ramming my cock into his ass in a series of short thrusts before collapsing onto his body.

I feel his hands rubbing my back in gentle circles; his heartbeat is a match to mine. I could fall in love with this man, I tell myself. If only for the sex. "That was amazing," I finally say once I catch my breath. "Thank you."

"Thank you. But it's not over yet, Victor," he tells me, rolling us over so that he's on top and lifting himself up his arms. "The night's still young. And I have plans for you."

I start to ask what plans, but he pulls away, removing the used condom and carrying it with him as he disappears behind a wall of glass blocks. As I lay there, wondering what he meant, I hear water running. The idea of a shower sounds wonderful, and I slowly rise from the bed, noticing that my cock is already making a recovery. I smile and enter the bathroom, where Harm is standing under the spray of water. "Come on in, Victor," he says with an inviting smile. "The water's fine."

I enter the oversize shower stall, and he pulls me close for another kiss that has my cock standing at full attention again. Glancing down between us, Harm winks. "Looks like someone's ready for more action, Marine."

"Always ready," I reply, watching as he takes a bar of soap from an indention in the glass wall and begins to clean my chest. His hands move lower, soaping my cock and balls before he kisses me and gently turns me around to wash my back. Knowing where this was heading, I lean forward, placing my hands against the cool glass wall, and spreading my legs for him. Moments later, I feel his hand slide down the crack of my ass, and reach down with the intention of stroking my aching cock.

But Harm pulls my hand away, replacing it with one of his for a moment. I feel a finger enter me, and he leans forward until his lips are against my ear. "I'm going to fuck you, Victor," he tells me. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes," I reply as he puts a second finger into my ass, loosening me up. "It's - been awhile," I tell him.

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy it."

I'm not worried. Another finger enters me and I grit my teeth against the momentary pain, reminding myself that I'm a Marine. If the Squid behind me can handle my tool up his six, I can handle his with no problem.

"Another finger?" Harm asks, and I shake my head no. I hear the familiar sound of a condom being opened. A moment later, his hand falls on my shoulder and I feel him pressing against my entrance. The head enters, and I hear his voice again. "Relax, Victor," he says, reaching around me to stroke my cock. Inch by inch, I feel him stretching me, gaining ground until I feel his balls and pubic hair against my ass.

I fully expect him to start fucking me, but he remains where he is, giving me a chance to get used to being filled, pressing gentle kisses along my shoulders and spine. I wasn't lying when I said it had been awhile since the last time I'd done this. Until coming to JAG, I'd been able to control my urges. Oh, damn but Harm's cock feels good inside of me, and I move slightly, signaling him that I'm ready to get the show on the road.

His hand leaves my cock, and I take over, bracing myself with one hand on the glass wall, while Harm's fingers grip my hips. He pulls out until just the head of his cock is in me before entering me just as slowly, setting a pace that I match with my hand. The pace begins to increase with each thrust until he's nearly lifting me off of my feet as his balls slap against my ass.

"You're so damn tight, Victor," he tells me. "So tight. God, I can't hold it," he cries, thrusting twice more, his arms around my waist, holding me against him as his cock jerks and seems to explode inside of my bowels. Turning me around, he falls to his knees and takes my cock into his mouth. I bury my hands in his hair as my entire body begins to shake and I come in his mouth. He swallows every drop, resting his head against my chest for a moment a we recover. Once he stands, his lips find mine again, and I can taste myself on them, causing me to groan with renewed passion.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

"How long have you known?" I ask later as we lay in his king sized bed.

"That I'm bisexual?"

I look at him. "You're not -?"

"Gay?" he finishes for me. "No. I'll sleep with men or women. Lately, though, I've preferred men. But to answer your question, since I was in high school."

"And you still joined the Navy?"

"It's complicated, Victor," he says. "Has to do with my dad going down in Vietnam when I was six -"

"Yeah. Tiner mentioned something about that one day at lunch," I recall, and then realize I've just admitted to talking with another enlisted man about an officer's personal life. "I'd heard your name mentioned and wondered who you were," I quickly explain. "Tiner seems to think that you walk on water."

Harm smiles, chuckling quietly. "He knows better."

My eyes widen as I realize what he's saying. "He knows about - you?"

"Yeah."

"And he's never said anything or - reported you?"

"He can't without exposing himself," Harm replies. I suppose that my surprised expression gives me away, because Harm shakes his head. "I'd be careful if you intend to make a move on him, Victor," he warns.

"What do you mean?"

"At the moment he's - otherwise involved."

"At the moment," I repeat, confused.

Harm gets out of bed and pulls on his jeans. "You want another beer?" he asks.

"Sure." I get out of bed as well, finding my own jeans. He hands me the beer and we move into the living area, sitting on the sofa.

"You'll find out what I mean this weekend, Victor," he says, taking a drink of his beer. "If you don't have anything planned, that is."

"No," I say. "But I don't like walking into something blind, Harm."

"There are a few of us who - get together occasionally."

"A few? From JAG?"

"Yeah. You'll receive a more - formal invitation on Friday afternoon from our - host." He smiled. "Don't worry. I think you'll enjoy the weekend."

"The entire weekend?"

"Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. So I'd make sure you take your vitamins."

"Who else will be there besides you, me, and Tiner?" I want to know, already getting horny again just thinking about the idea of being in a room with the Petty Officer and Harm together.

"Brumby's been attending." He doesn't look happy about that, but I can understand. He and the Australian are like oil and water.

"Damn," I mutter in disbelief. "You and Brumby," I sigh, shaking my head.

Harm grins. "Hard to believe, considering how well we *don't* get along on duty, huh?"

"If I was asked, I'd swear that the two of you hate each other."

"We do. But on these weekends, none of that matters." He lifts his shoulders. "Or we pretend it doesn't. The only thing that matters is -" he breaks off. "Being together, releasing the tension."

I had a feeling that he had been about to say something else, but changed his mind at the last minute. "So, you, me, Tiner and Brumby. Anyone else?"

"Don't ask anymore questions, Victor. I won't answer them. You'll find out by the end of the week. This weekend is the first one since I came back from sea duty."

"I see. And you decided to invite a friend?"

"I'm not the one who'll make the invitation," Harm answers. "But I did make the recommendation."

I put my nearly empty beer on the coffee table and slide to my knees before the sofa. "Well, then, I guess I need to earn my keep, don't I?" I ask, pushing his shoulders back and unfastening his jeans. He lifts his hips to help me remove them again. "Don't know why we bothered putting anything on again," I say, caressing his cock with my fingers before licking the head. Harm moans quietly, his hands moving to his chest. Lifting my head, I stand up. "I have something better for your hands to do," I tell him, removing my jeans. I lie on my side on the edge of the sofa, my head in his lap, and see him smile as he leans over to lie beside me.

For the next several minutes, the only sounds in the darkened room are our twin moans as we suck each other to completion.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

It's well after 2400 before I finally leave Harm's apartment, with a promise of a repeat the next night. "Have to get you ready for this weekend," Harm reminded me with a wide grin. "Ever used a butt plug?" he asked.

"Uh, not personally," I say.

"Then you know what that is, don't you?"

"Sure," I tell him. I know what they are, and that they're designed to stretch you to accommodate a cock.

"Just a minute," Harm had said, leaving him at the front door to go back to his bedroom, returning with the plug. "I used it every night on the carrier," he said. "Don't worry, it's been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized." So that explained how he had stayed so loose during that six months of celibacy, I realize. "Take it home and wear it tonight. Then during the day tomorrow, while you're sitting at your desk, flex those muscles."

As soon as the door to my apartment is locked behind me, I start stripping out of my clothes. Taking the plug from the pocket of my leather jacket, I head for the bedroom and find the tube of lube that I keep beside the bed for use when jacking off.

I squat on my haunches in the bathroom, stroking my cock to relax myself as I slowly press the plug into my asshole. The feeling of being so filled sends me over the edge and I shoot another load onto the bathroom floor.e xhausted, I stumble to my bed and pull the covers up over me, falling into a deep, dreamless sleep . . .

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I spend a part of every night for the next week with Harm, and wear the butt plug when I go home to sleep. By Thursday night, I'm able to take Harm into my ass without any real preparation. The butt exercises make it possible for me to tighten up and loosen the muscles without much effort, and the feeling is wonderful as I make Harm come in that way while he jacks me off.

"You think I'm ready?" I ask him before leaving his apartment.

"More than ready, Victor," he assures me. "Go home and get some sleep. You'll need it. We don't usually sleep during these weekends."

I leave and return home, the butt plug already in place - thanks to Harm. I spend the night dreaming of being in a room with Harm, Brumby, and Jason Tiner - and another man whose face I can't see. All of us are naked, and I wake up to find that I've had a wet dream - something I haven't done since I was sixteen and sneaking peeks at my dad's sex magazines that he kept hidden in the garage. It took me ten years in the Marines before I was able to admit that it hadn't been the girls I was looking at in the pictures - it had been the men.

This weekend, I was finally going to live my fantasy - and I planned to enjoy every moment of it.



Friday
1400 Hours Local
JAG Headquarters
Falls Church, Virginia

All week, I had noticed Jason Tiner and Commander Brumby giving me what could best be described as 'assessing' looks, and Harm had confirmed that they were both aware that he and I had been together all week. Neither man had made a move to speak to me about it, however, and I was fine with that - as long as I knew they would all be with me this weekend - along with our "host" as Harm had referred to him.

After lunch, the Admiral called Commander Brumby and the Colonel into his office, and when they came out the Colonel asked me to make travel arrangements for them to MCAS Yuma. Glancing up, I saw a glimmer of regret in the Commander's eyes before he turned and went into his office.

I made the travel arrangements as ordered, and was just leaving the Colonel's office when Tiner came to my desk. "Excuse Gunny, but the Admiral would like to speak with you ASAP."

"On my way, Tiner," I tell him, pushing my disappointment that Commander Brumby wouldn't be joining us this weekend after all aside. As I enter the Admiral's office, he tells me to close the hatch behind me and I do as he orders, moving to stand before his desk at attention. "You wanted to see me, Admiral?" I ask.

He looks up at me and removes his reading glasses. "At ease, Gunny. Commander Rabb has been very impressed by your - abilities, Gunny. Both in the office - and after hours."

I'm stunned by his words, but somehow manage to keep my surprise hidden behind my Marine exterior. "I hope that I've done well by the Commander, sir."

"I have much higher standards," he said, still not smiling. "Think you're up to the task of impressing *me*, Gunny?"

"I'd like the opportunity to try, Admiral," I reply.

"You'll get that chance, mister," the Admiral growls. "Rabb will pick you up at 1900 this evening. Be prepared to spend the weekend." He half-smiles as he stands up and comes around the desk to stop in front of me. "Are you sure that you want to participate, Victor?" he asks. "I'm not going to force you or use command influence. If you would prefer not to attend this little weekend retreat, you're free to do so without prejudice."

I meet his eyes. "I want to attend, sir," I tell him, and see his eyes flash with satisfaction.

He nods at me, and then turns to go back to his chair. "I'll see you later, then. Dismissed."

I snap back to attention and turn to the door, leaving the office. As I close it behind me, I see Jason grinning at me, a grin that he quickly controls, turning his attention back to his desk. Passing by Harm's office, I see him watching me as well, giving me a small 'thumbs up' signal. I return it and sit down, automatically beginning clenching and unclenching my ass muscles. I'm already so horny that I have no idea how I'm going to make it until we arrive wherever we're going. Probably the Admiral's place in McLean.

The telephone rings and I pick it up. "I'm really sorry that I'm not going to have the chance to get to know you better this weekend Victor," I hear Mic Brumby's gruff voice saying.

I glance around, as if others might be able to overhear the conversation. "Maybe next time?" I suggest hopefully. Knowing that the Australian is the former boxer like I am is almost a much of a turn on as his accent is.

"Count on it, Mate. Wish I'd been the one who got to bring you in instead of Harm. I have to go find the Colonel before our flight leaves. Just wanted to welcome you to the club."

"Thank you," I say into the phone as he hangs up. Glancing at the clock, I sigh deeply as I realize that I have another three and a half hours to go before I can secure for the weekend.

It's going to be a long afternoon.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Harm pulls up to the curb in his SUV at precisely 1800. I'm waiting with a small sea bag containing a fresh pair of jeans and shirt, as well as a pair of gym shorts to wear if needed. Tossing the bag into the back of the vehicle, I get into the passenger seat. "You ready?" Harm asks, smiling.

"And willing," I tell him, reaching down to adjust my cock. Even though I jacked off while in the shower earlier, I've already go another hard on just thinking about what's going to happen this weekend. "How long has this been going on?" I ask.

"AJ approached me two weeks after he took command of JAG. Two weeks later, he asked me to 'feel' Jason out, to see if he would be willing to join us once a month."

"Why didn't he approach Jason himself?"

"Too risky. If Jason reacted badly, it would be my career, not his."

"But you could have told them that the Admiral -"

"AJ. No rank on these weekends, Victor. Just a group of guys who enjoy being with each other."

"You could have told them that AJ forced you into that position -"

"I wouldn't have done that."

"You'd fall on your sword for him?"

Harm smiles. "You bet. In a heartbeat. You'll understand once we get there."

"Who got to approach Mic?" I wonder.

"Tiner. It's always AJ who makes the decision of who approaches a possible new member. He also approached Bud."

My eyes widen in shock upon hearing that the very happily married and new father is aware of what's going on. "Bud Roberts is -"

"Like me and AJ, he's bi. He was part of the group until AJ realized that he was serious about Harriet. AJ gave him the option of continuing with the group or leaving it when he and Harriet got married. Bud decided to leave, since he wanted to be faithful to Harriet. But he knows that he can come back anytime if he needs to."

"He's never said anything?"

"No. And he won't. For the same reason that the rest of us don't. We're loyal to AJ. These weekends are important for us. And speaking of that - there are a few things you should know. Did you bring the report saying that you're clean?"

"Yeah. Good. AJ likes going 'bareback'. Insists that we're all checked regularly. Especially any newcomers to the group. Since none of us take chances outside of the group, we can relax and not worry."

"Makes sense," I agree. "I've never had sex with a guy without a condom."

"You will this weekend. It's incredible."

"What are the other things I should know?" I ask.

"The newcomer is always AJ's bitch - for the first night, anyway," he informs me with a sideways glance.

"Shit." But my cock jumps at the thought of doing whatever AJ Chegwidden tells me to do without question, and Harm laughs softly at my response.

"And on Sunday he decides which one of us will get special status for the next four weeks until the next weekend."

"Special status?"

"This last time it was Jason. While I was gone, he alternated between Jason and Brumby."

"He'll choose you, then, since you've been gone."

"Don't count on it, Victor," Harm sighs. "He's really looking forward to seeing if I was accurate about what you've got. I think he's been wanting a shot at you ever since your first meeting."

I grin at the memory of the testosterone that filled AJ's office during that encounter. It had been an old-fashioned pissing contest, and if they'd been alone in the room I think that we probably would have pulled them out to compare sizes. "You're probably right. I know the first time I met him all I could think about for the rest of the day was what it would feel like taking him on." I squirm in my seat and reach down in another vain attempt to ease the pressure of denim against rock hard flesh. "Damn," I mutter, and Harm takes my hand, pulling it over to press against his own hardness.

"I've been like this for most of the day in anticipation."

"I tried to take care of mine in the shower, but it came back," I tell him, running the flat of my hand against him.

"It will. That's why he only schedules these once a month. Gives us a chance to -" he stops as my fingers find and squeeze the sensitive head through his jeans. "Damn, Victor," he groans, and lifts my hand from his crotch. "We're not going to get there in one piece if you don't stop that."

"Guess you weren't too upset that Mic was sent on that investigation with the Colonel, were you?"

Harm grins, obviously grateful for my changing the subject. "Not really. Mic and I tend to circle each other like two young bulls fighting for secondary rights over a herd. He was only at a couple of these before I left." His smile widened at a memory. "AJ got tired of the constant bickering that goes on between us the last time and made us settle it by jacking each other off. Whichever one of us came first ended up as the other's bottom."

"Should I ask who won?"

"Mic came first," he tells me with an even wider smile. "He's good, but his technique's still a little rough."

"No one else in the office knows about what's going on?"

"I think that Mac knows - AJ's mentioned something on occasion about spending time with her to keep her happy."

"It's still hard to believe that -"

"We all know that if it ever came out, it would not only ruin all of our careers, but give the Navy a pretty big black eye. If the Navy would change that damn reg, it wouldn't be a problem. We're all good at our jobs. Just because we happen to like being with other men doesn't make a difference to that."

"I agree, Harm. It's a stupid regulation." I look outside as he turns off of the beltway. "We're going to McLean, aren't we?"

"Yeah. AJ's place is isolated and no one ever comes out there. It's also big enough for a bunch of guys to spread out in without constantly bumping into each other."

"Sounds like there's a lot of bumping going on anyway," I comment, and Harm laughs out loud.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

As I get out of the SUV, I look around. "This *is* nice," I tell Harm, and hear the sound of a wooden screen door closing. I look at the house and see AJ standing on the porch, wearing a pair of sweat pants, his chest bare except for the covering of curling gray hair that makes my fingers itch with desire to touch it.

"Took the two of you long enough," he growls as I follow Harm up the steps and watch as AJ pulls the taller man down for a long, and apparently *very* thorough kiss, sliding his hand over Harm's groin in the process. He pulled back, smiling up at Harm. "You're ready, aren't you?" he questions rhetorically.

"Aren't I always, AJ?" Harm replies, lifting a hand to AJ's cheek.

"Jason's waiting for you inside," AJ says. "Why don't you go let him take care of that while I take Victor in hand?"

At his words, I feel a shiver of anticipation run up my spine. The mental image of AJ taking me 'in hand' is vivid, and I fear for a moment that I might embarrass myself and come in my jeans because of it. Harm gives me a glance before moving past AJ to enter the house. I stand there, rooted to the spot as AJ approaches my position. "I'm glad you're here, Victor," he says in a soft, quiet voice as his hand falls against my hard on and massages it gently before leaning in to give me a kiss similar to the one he gave to Harm.

If asked, I'd be hard pressed as to which of them was the better kisser. Harm puts more of himself into the act, but AJ's technique is incredible. It leaves me shaking and ready to follow the man to hell and back again - or to do anything he asks me to do. When he takes my hand in his and leads me toward the house, I follow without hesitation.

Jason Tiner is sitting on the sofa, stark naked, his mouth on Harm's cock as Harm stands before him, also naked. "Don't worry," AJ promises me as we continue through the living room toward another door, "You'll get plenty of chances to see what Jason can do. He's very - talented." We enter the bedroom, leaving the door open. I glance toward it, and AJ smiles at me. "There are no closed doors here," he says and pulls my shirt over my head before reaching down to touch me again. "I want to see what you've got, Victor," he tells me, pushing down his pants and getting onto the bed, resting his head against the headboard. He slowly begins to fist his huge - and I mean *huge* cock. It's so big that he can barely get his hand around it, and I begin to understand the need for me to have used that butt plug all week. Without it, there would be no way I could take AJ's cock up my ass. Even after using it, I wasn't entirely sure that I'd be able to. "Like what you see, Victor?" he asks, giving me a knowing smile. A drop of pre cum appears on the tip, and he scoops it up on a finger, lifting his hand toward me. I lean forward to take his finger into my mouth, wanting to close my eyes and savor the slightly bitter taste, but I can't take them off of the massive cock. "That's just a sample of what you'll get, Victor," he tells me. "Strip. Let me see yours."

I begin to pull at the buttons on my 501s, toeing my tennis shoes off as I finally manage to free the buttons and push the denim down my legs and remove it. I'd always been proud of my size, but in the face of AJ's enormous tool - I was beginning to understand why everyone was so eager to please him. The thought of losing that -

"Nice," AJ nodded, studying me as I stood nervously beside the bed. He reached over and touched me, and I jumped in reaction, causing him to smile. "Come here, Victor," he says, pulling me onto the bed with his hand on my cock. "On your knees." He guides me to straddle his chest, and I realize that the way he's leaning against the headboard, his mouth is just the right height to take me into his mouth.

Which he does, without any preliminaries. Just opens his mouth and pulls me closer with his hands on my hips. I grip the headboard with both hands, trying to hang on to my barely-there control. His fingers are working their way between the cheeks of my ass, and I relax my muscles as Harm taught me to. AJ's hand moves under one of the pillows and appears with an easily recognizable tube. His fingers leave my ass for a moment as continues to suck my cock, twirling his tongue around the hard member, flicking it into the slit, tracing the head, all without use of his hands.

I feel his fingers again, slick this time with lube as he spreads it where it's needed. I can feel him fisting himself again, coating his cock with the lube as well, and I fight the increasing tension as I realize what's about to happen. What if I'm not stretched enough and don't please him, I worry.

"Relax, Victor," he says around my cock, and I look down to see his eyes on mine again. Unable to look away, I do as he says, feeling the increased suction on my member as his fingers enter my ass. I feel him touch my prostate and begin to shake internally. He does it again, and I hear myself screaming in my mind as my cock swells further and begins to spasm, releasing its load into his mouth. I watch him swallow every drop before he slowly releases me. "You taste good," he tells me and pulls my head down to his to share the taste with me. I scoot down his body and feel his cock against my ass, demanding entry. "I want you, Victor. Now," he demands, and I nod.

He rolls us over, deftly slipping his arms under my legs and lifting them as his cock enters me. I silently thank Harm for recommending the plug as there's barely any pain from the entry, only a pleasant sensation of being well and truly filled. I groan with pleasure and see AJ smile. He begins to move his cock in and out of my ass, and I feel my cock recovering, getting hard again. AJ takes my cock in his hand and begins to stroke it. Readjusting his position, he finds my prostate and I grunt in response. My cock jumps in his hand.

"Look at me Victor," he says, and I meet his eyes. He deliberately finds my sweet spot again, and tells me, "Lift your head and open your mouth, Victor." I do without question, and he does it once more. My cock begins shooting come with such force that some of it falls into my mouth. I keep my mouth open, catching as much as I can before I'm spent. I swallow, still looking at AJ. His movements speed up until he's moving me up in the bed with every stroke. I can tell that he's close and flex my ass muscles, tightening them as much as I can around him.

His eyes widen and then his entire body tenses and he rams his massive dick into my ass again. I feel the warmth of his release inside me, and know what Harm meant about enjoying going 'bareback'. I'll be shitting AJ's come for a week he fills me so full. And the weekend is only beginning.

He remains where he is, buried inside of me, his eyes now closed, holding onto my legs, enjoying the afterglow. When he moves forward to kiss me, I find myself hoping that I've pleased him.

"Harm was right," he says, rolling over onto his side to lie beside me. "I'm impressed."

"I'm glad that I didn't let you down."

He reaches over and takes my cock into his hand. "No way that could have happened. Harm knows how to train someone to be ready for me. I taught him well, don't you think?"

I smile. "Yes, you certainly did."

My cock is already halfway hard again as he strokes it. "You're wondering why I do this, aren't you?"

"It's a big risk," I agree.

"Hell, it's a *huge* risk. But I have the most loyal staff of anyone in the service, I'll wager." He turns so that he's on his side, changing hands. "Loyalty is important to me, Victor. But I've never forced anyone to join in. If at any time you decide you don't want to be a part of this, you're free to say so and walk away. But at the same time, if, at some point in the future, you want to come back, the door will always be open."

"Like it is for Bud Roberts?"

"Yes." AJ sighed, rolling out of bed, leaving my cock feeling bereft with the loss of his fingers around it. Moving toward the bathroom, he tells me, "I hated to lose Bud, but I respect his decision to be faithful to his wife and marriage. He's a damn fine cocksucker," he says, returning with a damp rag for me to clean my chest and stomach with while he uses another to clean my ass, leaning forward to place a sucking kiss on each globe before tracing the scar with his tongue. I gasp at the contact, and see him grin. "Not many people can suck my cock and take it all, but Bud could do it. He and Harm are the only two men I've ever found who could. Jason comes close, and Mic-" he snorts. "Mic's not into cock sucking. Prefers being the one sucked."

I take his comment as a challenge and my fingers close around him again. "I like sucking cock," I tell him, moving to sit before him as he lies back on the bed, resting against the headboard again.

"Show me what you can do, Victor," he says, running a hand over my head.

Looking at the enormous cock in my hand, I refuse to be intimidated. Harm's was big - not *this* big, and I was just getting to the point where I could take him all. It was just a trick of relaxing the throat. Leaning over him, run my tongue up and down the underside, pausing to suck his balls - which are a match to his cock - into my mouth one at a time, and roll them around on my tongue. I hear AJ moaning soft words of approval at my actions, and look up to see him playing with his nipples. It reminds me of Harm, who I can now see through the still open door. He's on his knees behind Jason, plowing his ass.

He must sense that I'm watching, because he turns his head and smiles at me as he increases his thrusts, lifting Jason's hips with each one.

I release AJ's balls and return to run my tongue up his cock, circling the purple, swollen tip, tracing the head and sliding through the slit, gathering the pre come that is beginning to emerge. Opening my mouth as wide as I can, I slide it over AJ's cock, breathing through my nose as I begin to suck him inside. I almost manage it - and then have to back off, because my throat begins to protest.

"Don't force it, Victor," AJ says, a hand on my back. "Do what you can."

I slowly lower my mouth again, giving it one more try, but I can't do it, so I decide to concentrate on what I *can* do. I pull his cock out until just the head is inside, hollowing my cheeks and sucking, running my tongue along the top. My other hand is playing with his balls, trying to figure out how he manages to keep people from noticing how well hung he is while in uniform. Especially summer whites. Those things don't usually hide anything.

AJ's hand has found me, curling around my shaft, stroking me with a lazy slowness. I lift my head again, looking at him. "I want to put it inside you, AJ," I tell him, hoping that he won't refuse the request.

He pulls the lube out from under the pillow and hands it to me. "How do you want me? On my back? Knees?"

"On your back is fine," I say, taking the lube and hoping he won't notice how badly I'm shaking at the prospect of fucking his ass. Knowing that he was used to being with men with more experience caused me to momentarily pause as I apply lube first to my cock and then lift his legs to find his asshole. When I place a finger inside, he barely reacts. I continue to stroke my hand on his cock as best I can while I slide a second finger into him, and then a third. As I slide the forth in, he relaxes his muscles and I'm shocked as I realize that nearly my entire hand is inside of him. My eyes move to his and see his amused smile before I withdraw my hand and effortlessly slide my cock into him instead. Instantly, his asshole closes around it, tightening until I feel as if I can't breathe. "Damn, AJ," I sigh.

"Years of practice, Victor," he tells me, rising up onto his elbows as I start fucking his ass. "Change -" I move a little to the right, and his head goes back. "Yeah. There. Oh, yeahhh," he moans watching my hand on his cock once more.

I'm hitting his prostate with every thrust now, and I can feel the response in the fingers around his cock. As his seed begins to fly, AJ tightens his muscles further, sending me over that same cliff with him, milking my cock into his ass. We both cry out our completion and I collapse on top of him
before rolling over to my side.

Jason Tiner appears in the doorway, and my eyes immediately go to his crotch. He's not a slouch, either, I decide. "Excuse me, AJ, but - Harm wants to know if you're about ready to start dinner?"

"Yeah," AJ says, turning to give me a kiss as he crawls over me to get to the bathroom. "As soon as I wash up." He reappears a moment later, tossing another rag at Jason as he pauses to give him a kiss and squeeze his butt. "Why don't you clean Victor up and then the two of you can get to know each other?" he says before leaving the room. "Come on, Harm. Time to fix something to eat. I have a feeling we're all going to need something to keep our strength up this weekend," I can hear him saying as he crosses through the living room toward the kitchen.

Jason brings the rag over and gently begins to wipe away the traces of sex with AJ from my body. "You know, Jason, for someone who talks all the time at work, you're not talking much now," I tease him.

"It's the way I cover things up," Jason says, sitting next to me. "I'm gay. That's not easy to be in the Navy."

"Marines either," I point out. "And I don't talk all the time."

"No, but you don't have to. You're a kick ass Marine. I'm just a lowly Petty Officer."

"A Petty Officer who's going to law school at night," I point out. "And then you'll go to OCS and become a JAG attorney like Harm."

"I hope so. I just wonder sometimes if I have what it takes to be a good lawyer. Then I look at Bud and remember that he was a total dork when first came to JAG."

Jason nods, his hand lifting and hovering over my cock. "May I?"

"Be my guest," I tell him. "As long as I get to return the favor."

He smiled at last, and wraps his hand around my cock. "I was glad when Harm told me that you were going to be here, Victor," he says.

"You were?"

He nods. "I've wanted to be with you since the first day I saw you. But I thought you'd probably break my nose or something if I made a move."

"Not your nose," I tell him. "It's a cute nose." I laugh softly as he blushes at the compliment.

"It's rough sometimes, you know? Being the only enlisted member of the club. I'll be kinda nice to have someone around that I don't have to salute while I'm at work and can hang out with without anyone raising an eyebrow."

"Like our lunches?" I suggest, and he smiles again. I'd never realized how shy Jason was until now, and my hand gently covers his cock and balls. "Lay down, Jase," I say, doing the same, only I turn so that my head is toward his feet. "I want to taste this."

"Mmm," he agrees, zeroing in on my cock at the same moment that I take his into my mouth.

It's not long before I discover that trying to concentrate on Jason's dick is going to be nearly impossible. I figure that the kid has to have a vacuum cleaner hidden somewhere inside of his mouth. The suction is incredible, and while I continue to suck him, I'm moaning and letting him know that I'm enjoying what he's doing to me. His lips are buried in my pubic hair as he sucks me all the way inside. AJ was right. Jason and Harm are good at this. I try to hold back, to keep from blowing my load too soon, and focus on trying to make Jason come. Since sucking him alone wasn't having the desired effect, I run my fingers over his scrotum and then back to his ass, not surprised when he lifts his leg to give me access.

I am surprised, however, when he rolls us over so that he's on top of me, leaving me with a mouth full of his cock and my nose buried in his balls. But I regain my senses after a moment and press two of those fingers into his ass. I know I shouldn't be surprised at how tight he feels around my fingers, especially since I'd seen Harm fucking him just a few minutes earlier, but I am. Either this guy's got the same muscle control as AJ and Harm or his sphincter muscle is made of elastic. I manage to get another fin ger inside and start moving them, aiming for his 'g' spot.

When I find it, he actually releases my cock for a moment to gasp and take a deep breath before resuming what he was doing, and I smile as I hit it again and again, feeling his cock begin to twitch inside my mouth just as Jason deep-throats me. I cry out around his dick as it starts to shoot into my throat, choking me slightly until I manage to lift his hips enough so that I can manage the load.

Jason keeps sucking on my cock even after I finish coming, cleaning it of every drop of come, and then turns around to lie on top of me, kissing me. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that?" I ask.

"My half-brother Edward. He's gay, too. We used to - take care of each other. Figured it was safer than going elsewhere. He hated it when I decided to join the Navy."

"I bet he did. I'd have hated to lose that."

"Why don't we clean up and then see if Harm and AJ need help in the kitchen?" he suggests.

"Sounds good to me," I answer, taking his hand as I get off of the bed.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

As we approach the kitchen doorway, I can hear sounds that don't sound like someone cooking. Not food, anyway. Jason and I both pause in the doorway to watch as AJ's telephone pole slid into Harm's ass while the aviator bent over a bar stool. Seeing them together makes my cock rise again, and I look down to discover that Jason's cock has recovered as well.

Harm turns his head and discovers us standing there, watching. "We have company, AJ," he says, and AJ looks over at us.

"Don't just stand there, you two," AJ growls. "One of you stuff a cock into Harm's mouth and the other can get down here and suck him off. I've been waiting to do this since he got back from sea duty and couldn't wait any longer."

I moved to stand in front of Harm and tapped his lips with my cock. They opened and took me inside. Jason sat on the floor under Harm and leaned back on the stool as he began to suck on Harm's cock, fisting his own.

We all came at the same time, filling the room with the definite aroma of man-seed and sweat. AJ kisses each of us before telling Harm, "Once you've got your legs under you, you might want to check on dinner. I'm going to clean up."

Harm nods, still out of breath. "You didn't lie, Harm," I tell him.

"Never do," he manages at last. "Jason. Check the. . . pasta, please." Jason moves around to stir the contents of a pan on the stove.

"It's ready," Jason announces, turning the burner off.

Rising to his feet, Harm takes another deep breath. "I'm not used to this," he sighs.

"It's your fault," AJ notes as he returns. "You're the one who had to go fly Tomcats again."

I can tell that there are still some bad feelings about Harm's decision to return to active flight status, so I maintain my silence, helping Jason as he takes some plates out of a cabinet. I wait for him to take the silverware from a drawer and follow him back out to the dining room table. "Kinda tense," I observe, and he nods.

"AJ didn't take Harm's decision to leave very well. I think he felt personally insulted."

"Thought Harm was choosing flying over him and JAG," I nod, understanding.

"Trouble is, they're a lot alike," Jason says quietly as he places the utensils on the table. "It's really bad when Mic's here. Either he and Harm are at each other's throats or AJ's mad at one or the other."

"And you're caught in the middle," I guess.

"Yeah."

I place a hand on his shoulder. "Well, not anymore, pal," I tell him, and he gives me a grateful smile. My eyes move toward the kitchen doorway. "It's gotten awfully quiet in there," I say, moving cautiously toward the door again to peer inside.

Harm and AJ are in each other's arms, just holding each other, and I smile as I back away to rejoin Jason at the table. "They're okay," I tell him, and he sags with relief. "But I think dinner might be a little late."

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

By the time Sunday afternoon rolls around, we are all barely able to walk, much less have sex. As we leave, AJ kisses each of us good-bye, and then says, almost as an afterthought, "Oh, Victor, you get special status."

I glance up at Harm, knowing that he'd hoped to be the one chosen. "Me? But - I'm the new kid on the block. Wouldn't -"

"You, Victor," AJ says again. "Harm will explain what that privilege entails on the way home."

I swallow heavily. "Okay, AJ."

"Now the three of you get out of here so an old man can get some rest before reporting for duty tomorrow morning."

Jason heads for his own car as Harm and I move toward his Lexus. As we get inside and he starts the engine, I reach out to touch his arm. "Harm, I'm sorry -"

"Hey. No problem. I told you it would happen, didn't I? I can wait a month."

"When are you going to tell me about these special privileges?"

Harm grinned. "Worried?"

"Just - curious."

"It means he can call you into his office, and have you give him a blow job. Or ask you to stay late so he can fuck you after hours in his office." My eyes are huge by now. "I didn't mention that the special privilege isn't yours - it's his."

"Basically, I'm his bitch for the month," I realize.

"That about sums it up," Harm says, nodding. "Once, when Bud was chosen, we couldn't find him anywhere. Mac was looking all over the building for him - even went in to see AJ and ask if she'd seen him. AJ just looked her in the eye and said no and suggested firmly that she look elsewhere."

"And where was Bud?"

"Under AJ's desk. He was giving him a blow job."

"*While* he talked to the Colonel?" I question.

"Yep. She never figured it out. Bud suddenly 'appeared' and told Mac he'd been in the head, that his stomach was upset from something he ate." He starts to laugh, and I join in. "It was hard to keep a straight face."

"I can imagine. The Colonel doesn't strike me as being someone to put up with lies."

"She's not. Sometimes I wish I could tell her the truth. But AJ won't give me a straight answer on whether or not she knows, and if she *does* know
whether she knows that I'm involved."

"Maybe he's afraid he'll lose you like he lost Bud," I suggest.

"Mac and I don't have that kind of relationship."

"But you wish you did," I counter, and he looks at me before turning his eyes back toward the road.

"Yeah," he admits. "Another thing about the special privilege - you're exclusive to AJ for the month. Totally. That means no self-gratification either." I groan, and he grins. "He wants you ready whenever he's ready. And I'd get used to making do with about three hours sleep a night. You'll be expected to drive out to McLean if he asks you to and get back early enough the next morning to report for duty on time. I kept an extra uniform and sea bag during the times I was chosen. Managed to get a couple more hours that way."

"Doesn't cut us any slack, does he?"

"He can't afford to, Victor."

"I guess not."




Monday
1630 Hours Local
JAG Headquarters
Falls Church, Virginia

Just before the end of the day, my in-house phone began to ring and I answer. "Gunnery Sergeant Galindez."

"I need you to stay late this evening, Gunny," AJ says.

I understand. "Yes, sir."

"Good man. Once the office is secure, come into my office and lock the door behind you." The line goes dead.

I hang up the phone and look around, wondering if anyone knows what's going on. Nothing is different from two minutes ago. Everyone is going about their business as usual. I take a deep breath and realize that my cock is hard as I think about what's going to happen. It seems to me that I keep a constant erection lately.

Harm is the last to leave the office, stopping by my desk on his way out. "You're staying late?"

I look up at him. "Apparently."

He nods, glancing toward the Admiral's office. "Have fun. See you tomorrow."

I can tell that he's thinking about the fact that it could have been him staying instead of me, but he doesn't say anything about it. "Have a nice evening, sir," I reply.

The cleaning crew won't be in for five hours, so I go through the bullpen, making sure that lights and computers are turned off, double-checking to make sure that everyone else is gone for the night.

Once I'm satisfied about that, I turn toward the closed door of the Admiral's office. Knocking once on the door, I hear him call out. "Enter!"

I open the door and close it behind me, locking it. AJ is sitting behind his desk and I continue forward until I'm standing a couple of feet away from the desk, remaining at attention. "Reporting as ordered, Admiral."

"Strip," he says, and I realize for the first time that his uniform blouse is unbuttoned. On the desk between us there is a tube of lubricant, and I know from seeing that what is going to happen.

I begin to remove my uniform, folding them carefully on the back of one of the chairs. I can see that AJ is stroking his cock as he watches me - and it dawns on me that he's naked from the waist down himself. Once I'm nude, he rises from the chair and comes around to pull me into his arms, pressing his lips to mine with a hunger that compels me to respond in kind. Our cocks are pressing against each other, the friction making me crazy.

As the kiss ends, my tongue continues to explore him and I slide to my knees in front of him, leaving a trail of wet kisses down his chest. As my knees touch the floor, I look up at him, silently asking his permission to take him into my hand and pleasure him. He nods, his hands on my head.

I place my fingers around his huge cock and look up at him as I lick from the slit, around the head, and then down the underside before taking his balls into my mouth one at a time. AJ moans softly, his body shaking with desire. I smile up at him as I retrace my path back up to the head of his cock before opening my mouth to take him inside. He leans back against the desk, bracing his body with his arms. I still can't take him all the way, but each time I do this, I seem to take a little more.

By the end of this month, he'll talk about me the same way he talks about Harm and Bud. I doubt anyone will ever take Harm's place in his heart - because after watching the two of them over the weekend, I've realized that AJ's feelings for his most senior attorney go far beyond just sex. I'm not sure that Harm realizes it, though, and that bothers me for some reason.

I suck on AJ's cock for several minutes, kneeling at his feet, before he gently pulls on my shoulders, bringing me to my feet in front of him. I watch as he turns and picks up the lube and then turns me so that my back is to him. I'm standing just in front of the two chairs, between them, and I reach forward to brace myself on the backs of them as AJ's fingers squeeze the taunt flesh of my ass. I widen my stance and bend forward more so that he can easily access my opening.

He wastes no time and before I know it, I feel his enormous cock entering me, filling me completely. My head goes back on my shoulders at the sensation, and I lift a hand from the chair, my fingers closing around my cock. But AJ's iron grip closes over my wrist as he growls," Not yet" and moves my hand back to the chair.

Understanding that he's in control of this situation, I relax and determine to simply enjoy the experience of being fucked by my CO in his office. AJ grabs my hips and slams into me over and over again, and I gasp as he manages to find my sweet spot with each thrust, causing my cock to jump in response. I can feel my orgasm building deep inside, but then he shifts position just enough to leave me standing at the very top of that precipice, hovering between pleasure and pure joy.

Suddenly AJ's cock explodes into my rectum, and his fingers hold my hips to him in a bruising grip, and I hope they fade before someone else sees them. Once he's spent, he stays there, his arms around me, his head resting against my back. His hands find my nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

Until meeting Harm and AJ, I had never noticed how erotic and sexy a man's nipples could be. When AJ's fingers find the tiny buds and flick over them, I groan and feel his lips low on my throat, his teeth marking me as his. "AJ," I hear myself beg, "Please. I need to come."

Apparently he decides to take pity on me, because his hands move down to my painfully hard cock as his hips move in a circle against mine. The action puts his cock in contact with my prostate once again, and I gasp for a breath as I realize that I'm about to start coming. Without warning, AJ pulls out of my ass and turns me around to kneel down cover the head of my cock with his mouth, swallowing my load.

After I've finished, my cock still jerks in his mouth, and he releases it to wrap his arms around my waist and rest his head on my stomach. I place my hands on his bald head, stoking the skin with shaking fingers.

Finally AJ stands up again and kisses me, taking a package of baby wipes from the desk. "Get cleaned up and then put your clothes back on," he says, doing the same thing. "You'll follow me back out to McLean tonight. I hope you can get by without much sleep, Gunny, because you're not going to get any tonight."

"I'm a Marine, sir," I remind him. "I'll manage."



Friday
1200 Hours Local
JAG HQ
Falls Church, Virginia

Everyone else has left for lunch - except for me and the Admiral, who's still in his office. I'm about to leave as well when his private door opens.

"My office, Gunny," he orders. "Now."

I should be used to this, but I'm not. Every day for the last week, I've lingered at lunch and ended up giving AJ a blowjob during lunch. He always locked the door, but the possibility of being caught on my knees with his cock in my mouth left me torn between abject terror at someone catching us and being incredibly horny after.

I rise from my desk and find myself on my knees immediately once inside of the office, almost before he closes the door. "I've been horny as hell all morning. If I'm going to get any work done today, I need a release," he tells me as he unzips his fly and pulls out his cock, slapping me gently on the cheek with it. "Now."

I open my mouth and take him inside, forgetting for the moment that what we were doing could get both of us court-martialed and thrown into Leavenworth. All I cared about at that moment was making AJ happy.

Suddenly the door opened, and I would have pulled away - but AJ's hands went to either side of my head, keeping me where I was. Whoever had entered was behind me, but there was no way they wouldn't know it was me. I was the only male Marine in the offices.

"It's customary to knock before entering an officer's domain, Mr. Roberts," AJ barks, and I glance up to see he's glaring. My own cock has deflated, especially after I realize that Bud Roberts is the one who's caught us, but AJ's is harder than ever - and he's already beginning to move his hips again.

"F-Forgive me, sir," Bud stammers. "Pardon the interruption. I'll see you later." I hear the lock turn and then the door closes.

AJ holds my head and begins to fuck my face. When he comes, it's stronger than usual, and I barely manage to swallow everything without getting it on either uniform. As I'm still swallowing, he pulls me up and kisses me, his tongue seeking out traces of his own essence in my mouth before he releases me. "Go have lunch, Gunny."

"Yes, sir," I say, taking deep breaths in an effort to recover my equilibrium. "Admiral -" I start to say, but he stops my words with a look as he sits down behind his desk, his cock still sticking out of his trousers, his fingers around it.

"Don't worry about Roberts, Gunny. He won't say anything. Dismissed."

I leave the office and move to my desk to grab my cover and head toward the elevator, only to nearly run over Bud, who comes from his office. He looks at me and then his eyes fall away. "Did you have something you needed to say to me, sir?" I ask.

"N-No, Gunny. Is the Admiral still busy?" he asks.

"I think he's still a little tied up at the moment, sir," I answer carefully. "You might want to wait a few minutes before knocking on his door."

Bud swallows and nods, stepping aside so that I can pass. "Gunny -" he starts.

I stop and turn back to look at him. "Yes, Lieutenant?"

He seems to reconsider what he was about to say, and shakes his head. "Never mind. Enjoy your lunch."

"I will, sir. Thank you, sir." As I turn the corner, I see Bud standing in the bullpen, looking longingly toward the Admiral's closed door.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

That night, after AJ and I have had sex on the living room floor after entering the house and shucking our uniforms, I tell him about that look, and say, "I think he wants back into the circle, AJ."

He sighs deeply. "He only thinks he does, Victor. Bud's a happily married man. He's not going to screw that up by spending time with us. Besides, he knows that the door is open if he changes his mind."

"You didn't see that look," I insist. "I think that if you were to talk to him, ask him to -"

"I'm not going to force anyone to come back, Victor. If Bud wants to come back, he knows he can. Now, I have a much better use for that mouth and tongue besides arguing with me about this," he says, placing my hand on his cock. "Suck it."

Knowing that it won't do any good to argue with him, I do as he tells me, putting Bud Roberts out of my mind.



Friday
2100 Hours Local
Monthly Circle Meeting
McLean, Virginia

Mic Brumby grabs me first thing the moment Harm and I arrive. He smiling the same smile I've been seeing since he returned from that investigation with Mac and he found out that I had special privileges. I haven't told AJ about it, but that smile makes me nervous. It's predatory in a way that neither Harm's nor AJ's smiles are.

"Victor," he says now, pulling me toward a corner of the sofa in the living room. "I'm sorry I missed your first weekend last month. But I'm sure the others made sure you had a good time."

"Yeah," I reply.

"I always hate missing these weekends," Mic tells me, stroking his cock, which isn't as big around as AJ's or Harm's. It might a little longer, but even though I can tell that Mic's proud of his equipment, it's nothing really special. He pushes me to sit on the sofa and holds that cock up to my lips. I can see AJ, Harm, and Jason watching from across the room. I know that if I say the word or give any indication, one of them will stop this.

But I'm not going to do that. I open my mouth and swallow Mic's cock as he grabs my head and starts to move his hips. "Oh, yeah. That's some mouth you have there, Victor, mate. That's it. Suck it. Uhmmm."

I gag as his man flesh hits the back of my throat and try to pull away, but Mic's hold on my head tightens to an almost painful level, his thrusts becoming harder and stronger. Suddenly Mic gasps and puts his head back, ramming his cock as far in as he can as it jerks and swells in my mouth. I expect him to make me swallow it all, but he releases my head and pulls out, jerking himself off and spraying the rest of his load on my face. "Oh, that was good," he tells me, still fisting the cock in his hand. "Get on your knees. I want to see if you ass feels as good as your mouth."

By this time, the others had retreated to AJ's bedroom, and I could see Jason and Harm kneeling on the bed, taking turns sucking AJ's cock as I remove my shirt and jeans. Seeing the direction of my gaze, Mic claps a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about them, mate. You'll enjoy this," he promises, turning me so that I'm on my knees on the edge of the sofa. Without using any lube, he placed his cock at my ass and pushed in, ignoring my grunt of protest at the dry entry. "Relax, Victor," he says, and I jump as his palms make unexpected contact with my ass cheeks, leaving them stinging.

"What the -?" I ask, turning my head to look at him, trying to move away.

But his fingers are like iron on my hips, refusing to relinquish the field. "Don't worry about it, Victor," he tells me as he gives me that smile again and slaps my ass once more. This time the stinging is worse, but it's also making my already hard cock jerk, and I put my fingers around it. I can sense that Mic's not concerned about whether or not *I* get any satisfaction, only that he gets his rocks off again. If I'm going to come, I'll have to do it myself.

His hands slap at my tender flesh over and over again, bringing every nerve ending to life. I wince and grunt my disapproval each time he hits me, but suddenly his cock hits my prostate and I let loose with an orgasm so intense that I nearly pass out. I'm barely aware of Mic continuing to spank me as he fucks my ass like a wild man, uncaring that I'm not moving and just barely conscious. But maybe he prefers having sex that way, I decide as he suddenly cries out loudly and gives my ass a last, almost vicious slap before pulling out to come on my back.

He flops down on the sofa, catching his breath, giving me a conspiratorial wink as I collapse as well, ignoring the fact that I'm getting his come all over the sofa. It's not as though it's the first time that's happened, though, as I recall the previous weekend when Harm, AJ, Jason, and I ended up out here together.

"Bet you've never had anything like that before," he tells me, and I just shake my head and get up to go into the kitchen for a damp rag, intending to clean up and grab a beer.

I try my best to avoid being alone with Mic after that, and the others seem to understand. During the next couple of days, I see Jason getting the same treatment, but he doesn't seem to mind the spanking as much as I did. But Jason's more of a bottom anyway, I've realized; docile, and willing to take orders from anyone as long as he gets to suck cock or have it stuck in his ass.

On Saturday evening, Jason, AJ and I are in the bedroom when we hear Harm and Mic arguing loudly about something. AJ sighs deeply as we hear Harm telling Mic that it's time someone showed him what it was like to always be the bottom.

Mic - who, from what I have seen, prefers his partners on their knees instead of their backs - replied, "And you think that you're going to do it, Harm?" He snorted in disdain. "Dream on, mate."

"You want me to make you take it, Brumby? Harm challenged, not backing down. He was face to face with the Australian, his cock against Mic's stomach.

"I'd like to see you try, Rabb," Mic dared in reply.

AJ scrambled out of the bed, muttering, "One of these days, I'm just going to let them have at each other," as he went into the living room, to pull the two men apart. "Get into the bedroom, Harm," he said.

"AJ -"

"Now."

Harm didn't argue. With another angry glare in Mic's direction, he moved to join Jason and myself on the bed.

AJ stepped into Harm's stop before Mic, his steely-eyed glare fixed on the man. "You think you have something to prove here, Brumby?"

"Not at all, AJ," Mic said. "Maybe it's just that I needed your personal attention, as it were."

"Well, you've got it," AJ drawled, turning Mic around without another word and slamming his cock into the Australian's ass without preparing it, ignoring his grunts of pain just as Mic had ignored them from myself and Jason.

"Oh, yeah, AJ," Mic said, fisting his cock as AJ fucked him. "That's it, mate. Fuck my ass."

My eyes widened as I turned to look at Harm and Jason, surprised at the change in the arrogant Aussie.

"Harm's the only other one who's ever gotten a cock in his ass," Jason explains, and Harm grins. I recall his telling me that story.

"Thinks he's too good for the rest of us?" I question, joining Jason in stroking Harm's cock while Harm strokes ours.

"Something like that," Harm nods. "You have to remember that Mic's not used to the policy here. The RAN allows gays to serve without prejudice. He gets cocky sometimes and AJ has to remind him of who's in charge."

At the end of the weekend, AJ chooses Harm for special privilege, and I feel Harm relax at the news. He tells me later that he finally feels as though AJ has forgiven his six months at sea on carrier duty.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Once Mic returns to Australia, things settle back to just AJ, Harm, Tiner and myself. The three of us know that we'll alternate being chosen, and that's fine with us. During Jason's month, Harm and Bud were sent to Sydney on a case - and although I volunteered to go, AJ sent Mac after them on Navy business - agreeing to let her take some leave time. I can tell that he wishes he had gone, partially to keep Harm and Mic from each other's throats.

AJ gets his chance to go, however, when Mac calls to inform him that Harm and Mic took a swing at each other - and ended up breaking Bud's jaw. I don't think I've ever seen AJ that angry in my entire life as he was after he hung up from that call.

When everyone returns, things are different. While I have trouble keeping from laughing when I learn that AJ locked Harm and Mic into a warehouse to fight it out at last, it's not a laughing matter for anyone else.

For Harm, especially. Angry about Mac's decision to accept a 'friendship ring' from Mic, he starts spending more time with the video princess, Renee Peterson. The one time I try to talk to him about it, after he'd begs off a weekend at AJ's, he admitted that he was seeing Renee because Mac had taken Mic Brumby's ring. He tells me that he's not getting any younger, and if he wants a family, he needs to start concentrating on that instead of doing things that could destroy his career.

AJ tells Jason and me not to worry about it, but Mic's surprise arrival in DC, having resigned his commission to be close to Mac, only made things worse. I'm the chosen one that week, and AJ informs me that Harm has decided not to attend anymore of the weekends - that he's going to concentrate on his relationship with Renee instead. I can see how angry AJ is, how hurt he is by Harm's decision, but he won't talk to me about it.

Mac's acceptance of Mic's marriage proposal changes things even more. While I hope for the best for Mac, I worry. I can only hope that he's different with a woman than he is with a man, or Mac's going to end up regretting her decision some day.

The weekends are different now. AJ's quieter, and Jason and I both try our best to make him smile or laugh. Our successes are few and far between. I'm noticing more and more that my reaction to women is almost as strong as it is to men - I go on a few dates, but I have no intention of giving up my time with AJ and Jason.

I'm surprised that AJ holds it together while Harm is missing the Atlantic. But he does. I find him once in his office, his head in his hands, and I can tell he's more worried than he's letting anyone else see. But after I remind him that Harm's too stubborn to let himself be killed, he seems to gain some strength and does what needs to be done. When we get the word that he's been found, I see him move toward his office, asking for a few moments
alone. I wait until the others have all gone and slip into the office, finding him standing at the windows.

"You're still here, Gunny?" he asks.

"Yes, sir. I wanted to make sure you're okay."

He snorts, giving a dry, mirthless laugh. "I haven't been okay for months, Victor. I'm sure you and Jason have noticed it." He had told Jason to go home with everyone else - that he would call later.

"You miss Harm," I shrug. "It's understandable, considering how you feel about him."

I watch as he turns to look at me. "How long have you known?"

"Since not long after I joined the circle," I tell him. "You've never told him, have you?"

He shakes his head. "What good would it do? We can't be together without destroying our careers. I can't do that to Harm. He's worked too long and too hard to build what he's got." He turned back to the window again. "I've made a decision, Victor. I'll inform Jason about it next week, but - the circle is - disbanded. Permanently."

"AJ -" I begin, but he turns to look at me again.

"Don't try to talk me out of it, Victor. It's time I stop the game."

"You shouldn't be alone tonight, AJ," I say. "I know you told Jason to go home - and it's his month -"

"I don't want to be alone, Victor," he says quietly, and I move to put my arms around him. He places his head on my shoulder and I hold him.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I can't believe I was so stupid and lost that bet with Jason. At least neither one of us finished. He had a bruised rib - and I pulled a muscle. Damn. I can't believe how out of shape I am I think as I sit on my sofa, a beer in my hand as I watch the news on ZNN. Sitting behind a desk shuffling papers, isn't what I was trained to do. I'm a Marine. And it's time I started *acting* like a Marine instead of an office manager or secretary.

Leaving JAG isn't going to be easy. I've made friends during my time there. And not just AJ, Harm and Jason. They're all like my family. AJ's not going to be happy with the decision. But then, AJ's not happy with too much of anything these days. Maybe it's time to move on. His brief relationship with Dr. Walden hadn't worked out - partly because of her asshole son, but mostly because AJ's heart just wasn't in it.

JAG isn't the same anymore, and as much as I hate the though of leaving, I think that AJ will understand better than most. I need to get out there and do what I'm trained to do - fight the bad guys.

When I tell him of my decision, I remain at attention, wanting to keep this as emotionless as possible. I can tell by the look on his face that he's angry - but he accepts my decision calmly and wishes me good luck.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Seeing the Colonel in Afghanistan was nice - and it was good to discover that she was a kick-ass Marine instead of just a JAG lawyer. She certainly kept her cool when those guys grabbed her and tried to use her as a shield.

Right after that, I met Fareeza. I finally understood what being in love meant. I made all kinds of plans for the future - only to see them all shattered when Kabir Atef kidnapped her and got her killed. I even saw a sign that Clayton Webb might have understood from his reaction to her death.

Fareeza - beautiful, sad Fareeza. There are nights when I still cry for her loss. Silently - sometimes on the shoulder of another Marine who's as lonely as I am and who needs to feel close to *someone* - even if it's another man. I can understand now the way AJ talked about the things he'd done in Vietnam. Sometimes, a man can understand what you needed in those circumstances better than a woman.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

My assignment TAD to the CIA is a surprise - and seeing Clayton Webb again is just a reminder of Fareeza that I don't need, reopening old wounds that had just started to heal. He's all business again, and sends me to the Chaco Boreal in Paraguay to infiltrate the camp of Raoul Garcia, a local drug lord/arms dealer with a view to taking out Sadik Fahd, a known terrorist who was involved in the barracks bombing.

There was no companionship in Garcia's camp - but I did find out that the tin man wasn't as cold as everyone thought he was. We arranged to meet at his hotel in Ciudad del Este so I can give him information. Since I'm unfamiliar with the area, he's watching for me when I enter town and enters
the small, rundown hotel.

I park the pick up I borrowed from Garcia and enter the dark lobby, seeing him going up the stairs. He waits at the first landing. "You look worried, Victor," he tells me as we continue up to the third floor. "It's not like you've never been alone with another man in a hotel room. Or a house in McLean."

"Excuse me, sir?" I question, watching him unlock the door.

He gives me an exasperated look and opens the door for me. "I'm not stupid, Victor," he tells me, pouring drinks for us from the bottle that sits on the table beside the bed. "I was aware of AJ Chegwidden's little 'club' almost from the start."

"Mr. Webb -"

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. AJ, Rabb, Tiner, you - and various others would get together once a month over the years until AJ put a stop to it a couple of years ago." He grins. "Don't worry. I'm not going to blow the whistle. If I was, I would have done it while it was going on. There's no proof now. Nothing wrong with being bisexual - or gay. Lots of people are."

"Mr. Webb -"

"Clay," he says, sitting down on the bed. "What have you got on Garcia?" he asks, surprising me again with the abrupt change in subject.

I give him what I know, and he nods in approval. "Good work. The minute you hear anyone mention Sadik Fahd's name, I need to know," he says, leaning back against the headboard, staring into his glass. "How long's it been since you were with someone, Victor?"

"Since before I came to Paraguay," I answer. "A guy in my unit back in Paraguay. It - helped get through the lonely times."

He nods. "It's been longer than that for me. Tough to connect with someone when you can't be sure you can trust them not to put a knife your back. Man or woman."

"Guess it would be tough for you," I say. "In your line of work." I hesitate, uncertain about what to say next.

"Stay with me tonight, Victor," he says in a soft voice. "I'm confused about what I'm doing and I need to be able to - to find out if I can still be close to - to another human being."

I put my untouched drink down on the nightstand and sit on the edge of the bed, taking his glass to place it beside mine. "Are you sure about this - Clay?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and pulls it to rest over his groin. My own physical response is immediate. "No strings. Just - two lonely people making their world a little less lonely."

He sounds so sad that I can't bring myself to refuse his request and lean forward to give him a kiss before standing up and stripping out of my clothes. Clay watches me before sitting up to begin removing his own clothes. But I put my hands over his, lifting them to my lips before placing them on the bed and unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it over his shoulders and down his arms as I place kisses along his chest, enjoying the smell of him. Even in the middle of Afghanistan, he'd smelled of expensive men's cologne. It was as much a part of him as the three-piece suits I'd seen him in whenever he would come into JAG. "You smell good," I tell him as my fingers move down his chest to the top of his slacks. I gently push him back on the bed and lower the zipper, pulling the pants and boxers down as he lifts his hips. His cock is about the same size as mine, and when I put my fingers around him, he moans my name. "I'm here, Clay," I tell him. "I'm here." I lower my head to take him into my mouth, rolling his balls in my hand.

His fingers dig into my shoulder for a moment. I look up at him. "I don't suppose you have any protection around here?" He shakes his head, his frustration clear. "I'm clean," I say.

"So am I."

I smile again. "Do you have something for lubrication?"

He nods, pointing to the nightstand. I open the drawer to find a half-used tube inside. "You sure it's been awhile, Clay?" I ask with a teasing grin.

"I do a lot of jacking off," he admits. I smile in understanding and open the lube, squeezing some out onto my fingers. He's surprised when I apply it to his cock instead of my own. "You don't have to -"

"I want to," I say, crawling up to straddle his hips. Leaning forward, I reach back and bring his cock to my ass. Relaxing, I slowly lower myself onto his rod, watching him close his eyes as the intimate connection is formed between us.

"That feels good," he sighs, placing his hands on my thighs. "It's been so damn long since -"

"For me, too," I tell him, enjoying the sensation of being filled again as I start lifting myself until his cock is almost out and then sinking down again. Clay's fingers close around my cock, stroking it. I adjust my movements so that Clay's cock hits my prostate when I lower my ass. It's not going to take me long to come, and looking at Clay, I think the same thing about him. I tighten my muscles around him as my cock starts to spasm in his hand, covering his chest and stomach with my come. Clay gasps and arches his back, coming as well.

I lay forward to give him a kiss, maintaining the connection of his cock in me for as long as I can. "Feel better?" I ask.

"Yeah. Thanks, Victor."

"My pleasure," I say, feeling his hand moving on my back.

We have sex twice more before I leave his room, agreeing to meet in another week unless I contact him earlier than that with information.

The sex is now our cover. Whenever I have intel to relate, I go to his hotel. I give him the intel and I don't leave to return to Raoul Garcia's until the next morning.

I'm shocked when he tells me that he needs to go back to the states to pick up someone who can help us with the mission. We have sex again the night before he leaves, and I halfway expect to pick up where we left off when he returns. I'm surprised when the next time I see him is with Mac at the drop point. And Harm is nowhere in sight. It's hard to believe that he would have let her come down here with Webb alone - The biggest surprise was that she looked pregnant. Of course, I knew Webb's cover as an American businessman willing to deal in arms with a very pregnant wife - but the idea of him using Mac to help him troubles me.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I wander the streets of the city, trying to ignore the pain in my stomach, trying to figure out how to rescue Mac and Webb. I knew they were in danger with Sadik. I mean, he'd been about to torture me when they had come in to rescue me. I don't have any contacts in Paraguay other than Webb. He'd told me before that if anything went wrong, I was to return here to Ciudad del Este and wait for back up. I know better. Clayton Webb is CIA. The CIA doesn't have back up plans. I was on my own - I stop as I recognize the man walking down the street. It can't be him, I tell myself, following him.

He turns and I grab a newspaper and turn away. When I turn around again, he's moved on, and I follow, losing him. Suddenly a hand pulls me into an alley and shoves me against a wall.

"Gunny!?"

I'm relieved to see Harm. Somehow I know things will work out - I knew he'd be down here to save Mac's life. Maybe Webb knew it as well. Maybe he *did* have a back up plan. I fill him in on what's been happening and about the last time I saw them. I ask about AJ, and that's when he tells me that he resigned his commission.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. AJ refused to let him leave to come down and rescue Mac? Things have certainly changed since I left JAG, I realize, as I listen to him ask if we can find a way out to Sadik's compound.

During the drive out, I try to talk to him about AJ, but Harm changes the subject. I can tell that he's entirely focused on getting Mac out of danger. He *does* tell me about the month he spent in the brig while suspected of having killed Singer, and that no one from JAG - not even Mac, came to see him while he was there.

I can tell that he's upset and feels as though he was abandoned by those close to him, and that he's channeling all of that into finding Mac. He handles himself pretty well for a squid, I think as he and I carry out our plan to gain access to Sadik's compound after watching the two missionaries executed.

He heads for the building that they took Mac, while I do a hasty building-to-building search for Webb. He's in pretty bad shape when I find him. He's been tortured in the way that I nearly was, and I'm worried that he's not going to make it. Evidently, Mac feels the same way, because while Harm and I are comparing notes, she's talking to Webb and kisses him goodbye. I glance up to see Harm's face, and wish I hadn't. He's not happy about what he just saw.

By the time I get Webb to a hospital, he's recovered enough to argue that he doesn't want any pain meds, but he's still in bad shape. I spend most of the night sitting beside his bed, keeping an eye on him. The only time I leave his side, I come back to find him out of bed, trying to find his clothes so we can leave. He's focused wholly on Sadik - almost obsessively so.

We steal an ambulance and drive to Ciudad del Este, back to the hotel where he and Mac were staying, finding Mac and Harm are already there - and that they got rid of the Stingers, but Sadik escaped.

Somehow, I end up in the middle of a pissing contest between Harm and Clay - over Mac. Harm admits that he resigned his commission to come down here, and before Mac can react, Clay passes out at her feet. Harm tells me to stay with Webb while he and Mac go to another room.

Clay wakes later, and I tell him that Mac chose to stay with Harm. "I expected that she would," he sighs. "Hell, the man quits a job that he's spent over half his life training to do to save a woman's life, of *course* she'll choose him."

I don't tell him that Harm and Mac don't seem to be getting along very well - that in fact, they were sniping at each other from what I could see in the few minutes I was with them.

"I screwed up, Victor," Clay tells me, putting an arm across his eyes. "I shouldn't have brought Mac down here alone. It was stupid and selfish of me."

"The Commander - Harm got here in time, Clay," I remind him, but he only sighs again.

"I almost wish he hadn't," he says, and I notice that his hand is jerking. "I need some sleep so we can get after Sadik tomorrow. I'll be fine with some sleep."

I bring a chair close to the bed and sit down in it, intending to spend the night there, keeping an eye on him. As I'm getting settled, he speaks again.

"Victor."

"Yes, Clay?"

"Get into the damn bed. You can't sleep in a chair."

"What if Harm or Col. Mackenzie come in?"

"They'll knock. And I'm not asking you to ravish me, just to share the bed so you can be comfortable."

Sighing, I go around the bed and lie down on top of the blankets. "Happy now?" I ask.

"Yeah. Thanks."

I'm just dozing off when Clay cries out in his sleep and I sit up, watching as he suffers in the throes of a nightmare, reliving the torture he'd endured. I feel partially responsible for what happened to both him and Mac. If I had been more careful when I'd called to check in, then I wouldn't have gotten captured, and Mac wouldn't have decided to try to rescue me. That rescue had led to their capture and Clay's being tortured.

I place a hand on Clay's shoulder, but he turns away from me, curling into a ball as if trying to disappear. Moving closer, I spoon against him, wrapping my arm around him, and he grows quiet again.

When I wake the next morning, Clay's not on the bed, and I frown, hoping that he hasn't taken it into his head to take off on his own after Sadik. But I hear water running in the bathroom and knock once on the door. "Clay?"

"Damn," I hear him mutter, and I open the door to see him trying to pick a comb up from the floor where it's fallen. His hand is shaking badly, so I reach down to pick it up and hand it to him. "Thanks," he says, finally managing to grasp it. He glances at me in the mirror. "Thanks for last night, too," he says.

"Don't mention it," I say and hear voices in the outer room of the suite. Coming out of the bedroom, I find Mac and Harm. "Colonel. Sir." I can see immediately that something's wrong between them. "Is everything okay?"

"Where's Clay?" Mac asks, not even looking at Harm.

"He's trying to get dressed," I say, and she moves past me into the bedroom. Harm's jaw tightens, and I frown at him.

"Maria Elena was killed last night," he tells me.

"Sadik?"

"Possibly. She was supposed to have been helping us get the information that would lead us to him. If he found out -"

"He might have seen the Colonel," I suggest.

"It's possible."

"So we're out of leads?"

"Looks like it. How's Webb doing?" he asks, but I can tell he's only asking because he should.

"His hands keep shaking. And he's weak. He needs decent medical attention."

"I know," he nods sharply.

I move closer to him, glancing toward the bedroom door, through which I can hear Mac helping Clay. "Are you okay? You and she -"

"Everything's tangled up, Victor," he tells me. "And I don't know if things are ever going to be okay." He calls out to the others, "Gunny and I are going to go down and get us a table for breakfast."

"We're right behind you," Mac calls back.

"Always behind me," Harm mutters and turns to leave the room, leaving me no choice but to follow him.

He's quiet except for ordering coffee for four once we get downstairs and seated in the open-air restaurant. The coffee arrives just as Mac and Clay join us. I notice that Mac deliberately chooses the chair across the table from Harm, and while we're discussing our next move, Clay tries to pick up a knife to butter his toast - only to drop it to the table with a clatter when his hand starts to jerk uncontrollably.

Mac calmly picks up the knife and butters the toast, ignoring the daggers that Harm is sending her way. I catch a glimpse of satisfaction in Clay's eyes and sit back, shaking my head at what's going on.

Once Harm and Mac leave to go after Sadik, I sit there looking at Clay, who's upset that he's been left behind. "What are you playing at, Clay?" I ask him.

He tries to act nonchalant, and starts to pick up his cup, but his hand shakes, preventing it. "I don't know what you mean, Victor."

"Playing on her guilt that way, coming between her and Harm," I explain. "Calling her 'Sarah'."

"I'm not playing on her guilt. I never asked her to help me. As for coming between her and Harm - seems to me that there's more than a little tension between them."

"And you're not helping it any."

"Not my fault if Harm's screwed up again," Clay said with a shrug. "I hope they get him. If they don't, then all of this will have been for nothing."

"At least they destroyed the Stingers. Sadik will have to start over again, that should give you more time."

"I hope we don't have to worry about it," Clay says.

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I agree to accompany Clay back to report in before leaving for my next assignment - where that might be. We leave Mac and Harm standing on the curb, and Clay turns to watch them until we're out of sight. "Thanks, Victor, for everything you've done. I appreciate your help on this mission."

"You don't owe me anything, Clay. I owe you for saving my life."

"I feel responsible for what happened to you, Clay," I tell him.

"What?"

"I made the call to check in out in the open. It was stupid and that's why I got caught. I'd been more careful, you wouldn't have been tortured -"

"I wasn't going to come after you, Victor," Clay admits quietly. "Sarah refused to accept that and was going to take off on her own. So I decided to go with her. She reminded me that I'd gotten you into that mess, so I figured getting you out was the least I could do. Then everything went to hell -" He lifts a hand toward me, and becomes frustrated when it starts shaking, so I take it into mine. "If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. This mission wasn't something I should have tried to do without more planning. I'll be lucky if they don't cashier me out once I get back to Langley."

~~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I find out later that not only didn't they cashier Clay out, but that he recovered from the torture and was given his old job back as a reward for keeping Sadik from using the Stingers. I also find out through the military grapevine that Harm's reward for having done what Clay was taking credit for was that AJ had processed his resignation - and that he was flying for the CIA.

It's been almost a year since then, and I've just heard that while Harm was back at JAG again, and that he and Mac are finally getting things together. But the big news, the news that interests me is that AJ has decided to retire and coach baseball.

While I'm on leave back home, I make a decision that it's time to talk to someone about this. And there's one person who can answer my questions. I pick up the phone and dial the number for JAG HQ in Falls Church, asking for Commander Rabb.

"Rabb."

"Hello, Harm. Long time no hear," I say into the phone. I'm in the back yard at my parents' place, hoping that no one else comes out while I'm gathering information that will decide my future.

"Victor?" I hear him ask, and see him glancing toward the door of his office as if wondering if he was overheard. "Where are you?"

"I'm in New Mexico. Just came off a year's deployment in Iraq. Trying to decide whether or not I want to re-up for another four years. I heard scuttlebutt that AJ retired, Harm," I say quickly, not wanting to get into the last time we'd seen each other.

"Yeah. Two months ago. He spent some time with Francesca in Italy and then came home. He's coaching a local farm team and planning to practice law during the off-season."

"Is he - seeing anyone? Are you and he -?" I ask slowly, holding my breath as I wait for his answer.

His soft laughter has me breathing again. "Mac and I are trying to work thing out, Victor. But no, AJ's not seeing anyone. He almost got married last spring, but - it didn't work out. I think it was part of the reason for his decision to retire."

"Thanks, Harm. I'm glad you and Mac are finally getting it together - it's about high damn time."

He chuckles. "So - have you decided what you're going to do if you don't reenlist?" he asks.

"Yeah. I think I've just about made up my mind."


1700 Hours Local
McLean, Virginia

I'm nervous as hell as I pull the rental car into the driveway. As I get out, I see AJ come out of the house to stand on the porch, staring at me. He looks good. Rested, more relaxed than ever recall seeing him before.

"Victor?" he says, obviously surprised. Good. Harm didn't say anything to him about my call.

I stand there, watching him, trying to read his expression. Is he glad to see me? "Hi, AJ," I say. "I was in the area, and I was wondering if you might have a place for an ex-Marine to stay? And know where he can find a job?"

Suddenly he smiles and I start to breathe again. "Why don't you come inside and we'll discuss it?" he suggests.

I climb the stairs and feel his arms close around me, and suddenly I know that everything's going to be just fine.

Someone needs to be around to keep an eye on this man and keep him out of trouble. It's a tough job, but I know I'm up to the task.

After all, I *was* a Marine.



The End