Title: Bartender, I'll have a White Russian

Author: JaimeBlue

Fandom: Jack of All Trades/Xena: Warrior Princess

Pairings: Jack/m -- Joxer/Autolycus

Rating: NC-17 (very little of my fic isn't)

Disclaimer: They don't belong to me. I only wish they did.

Summary: Jack Stiles meets up with the Grand Duke of Russia, only to find the man to be all too familiar.


Bartender, I'll have a White Russian
by JaimeBlue
*************


"Now, my dear Emilia, where was I? Oh, yes…"

Governor Croque continued divulging the gossip to Emilia, who feigned interest. All of a sudden, a messenger entered and passed a message to the Governor. He opened it, then jumped out of his chair calling for his servants.

"Oh my! We haven't much time. Hurry! Have the guest quarters prepared! Not a thing must be left out of place."

"Governor, what is it that has gotten you so excited?"

"The Grand Duke of Russia is on his way. All must go right. This visit may mean the difference between war and friendship of our two nations."

"Well, I can see you're busy. I will let myself out. It was a pleasure, Governor."

"Adieu, fair Emilia."

Emilia headed back home to speak with Jack immediately. This was important.

"Jack? Jack! Come down immediately."

"What is it, Emilia? I was trying to take a nap!"

"This is important, Jack. The Russian Grand Duke is coming to Pulau Pulau and this may be an opportunity to gain a powerful ally."

"Hmmmmm, as long as he brings the vodka."

"This is no laughing matter, Jack."

"What's the big deal about? The russkis have been buds with the French for a while now."

"Yes, but that's about to change. Don't you know anything about current events?"

"Unless it involves the good old stars and stripes, it isn't really that important."

"Well, you'd better think it important. Tsar Paul was assassinated this March and his son Alexander became the new Tsar. Alexander is trying to undo much of what Paul has done, and that includes the alliance with France. Without the alliance, Russia may be Napoleon's next target."

"So you want us to go all buddy-buddy with the Russki Prince, right?"

"See! I knew you'd get it eventually."

* * *

Brogard had pulled out all the stops so that the Grand Duke was met with all the pomp and circumstance due a member of royalty. However, he only looked bored. He smiled a kind smile at all he passed and Jack had a hard time reconciling this unassuming man with the image he had of the Russian monarchy.

"Wasn't he raised by his grandmother?"

"So you do remember something. Yes, Jack. He and his brothers were raised by Catherine the Second. That's why they are so opposed to their father's regime. His brother is even suspected of having aided the assassination."

"Nice family." Jack continued to watch the young man as he walked down the gangway to the Governor's party. He seemed to be in his early to mid-twenties. He wasn't exactly handsome, yet there was something about him that kept Jack's attention.

"Grand Duke Constantine," Croque spoke loudly. "It is my honour to welcome you to Pulau Pulau."

"Tank you Governor. I look forward to my stay." Through the man's accent, Jack could detect a slight nasal sound which was hauntingly familiar. He shook the thought out of his mind.

As the Grand Duke was led away, the crowd dispersed. Jack had been walking for several minutes before he realized Emilia was talking to him.

"Oh, what did you say?"

"Nothing Jack. Only that we'll have a chance to meet the Grand Duke tomorrow night at Croque's party. Then we can put our plan into action."

"I guess then we'd better get a good night's sleep tonight."

* * *

He woke from his sleep to find a familiar warmth pressed against his side. He looked over into the sleeping face that held his heart. He reached out a hand to brush away a stray lock of hair on his beloved's face. The hand was captured by another as his beloved's eyes opened.

"Good morning, Auto."

"Morning Jox. Did you sleep well?"

"I always do when you're here. Well, that and when I'm in an actual bed."

"Yeah, the ground can be pretty hard on the back."

"Yeah, but being in bed with you can be pretty hard on other parts."

"Oh? And what parts would that be?"

"Let me show you."

He lay back as the other man ran his hand along his chest down to his hardening cock. He let out a sigh as the man skillfully teased the leaking head and soon had him bucking for more attention. He gasped when he felt his lover swallow his cock. After he'd been brought to completion, he pulled his lover up to place a long loving kiss on those talented lips.

"I love you Jox."

"I love you too, Auto."

* * *

Jack woke up from his dream a wet and sticky mess. He wasn't a stranger to such lust-filled dreams, though they had always starred him and several buxom blondes. Never before had he dreamed of being with another man.

What was even stranger was the feeling that it wasn't a dream he'd experienced, but a memory. But that wasn't possible. He'd never been called Auto by anyone! And he didn't know anyone named Jox -- even though the man strangely reminded him of the visiting Grand Duke.

He got out of bed to clean up the mess, then dressed and began his day.

* * *

He hated wearing a suit. He didn't just hate it -- he despised it. Emilia seemed to take pleasure in his discomfort. The formal wear was so much stiffer and stuffier than his everyday clothes.

"Well, Jack, shall we go?"

"If we have to. Next time, you're wearing the suit."

"That's fine with me Jack, but we'll have to tie the corset extra tight if any of my dresses are to fit you."

He rolled his eyes and moaned as they made their way over to the Governor's place for the party. Everyone was dressed in their finest, particularly the ladies who all wanted to catch the attention of the eligible Grand Duke. Jack was slightly jealous until he remembered they all wanted but one thing: marriage. The thought made him shiver.

"Is something wrong Jack?"

"No, just feeling sorry for Connie there."

Emilia looked over at the Grand Prince who seemed to be going from bored to annoyed with every passing moment of neverending attention. "I can see what you mean. Now might be a good time to go over and introduce ourselves. And please make an effort to call him Your Majesty. I don't think he'll take well to being referred to as Connie."

"Everyone's a critic."

They managed to maneuver through the crowd and were finally face-to- face with the Grand Duke. Emilia, ever the diplomat, spoke first.

"Your Highness, I am Emilia Rothchild, a visitor from England on this wonderful isle. I would like to welcome you to our little island. And may I introduce Jack Stiles, from the United States."

"It is a pleasure my lady. Mr. Stiles, I am certain our two countries may share good relations. In fact I tink my brodder Alexander may vish to ensure such relations, seeing dat ve too haf a presence on the new Continent."

As their hands met, a bolt of electricity zoomed up Jack's arm.

"Of course Your Highness. It is always good to improve relations."

"Den dere is no reason for us not to begin here vit the two of us, now is dere?"

"Of course not, Your Highness."

"Den if you vill excuse us, my lady, Mr. Stiles and I haf some… business to discuss."

Laying a hand on Jack's arm, the Grand Duke weaved through the crowd and exited through a back door. Once they were away from the crowd, the Grand Duke slowed down to speak to Jack.

"I cannot stand such parties. I am so glad my brodder vas born before me. I hope I never become Tsar."

"At the risk of offending, Your Highness, where the hell are you taking me?"

"I am sorry. I vas just so happy to find somevon I felt comfortable vit. I just tought ve could retire to de rooms vich haf been prepared for me and talk. Dere is sometink so familiar about you, Mr. Stiles."

"You know, I was thinking the same thing, Your Highness."

"And please, do not call me dat. I am Constantine Pavlovich. You may call me Costya."

As they entered the door to the Grand Duke's rooms, Costya waited until Jack had entered, then locked the door behind him.

"You see Jack…I may call you Jack?"

"Sure, Costya."

"Vell, Jack, de royal life is so limiting. All de people are de same. It is so rare to meet somevon like you."

The look in Costya's eyes was positively predatory. Jack didn't know whether to run away or to run into the other man's arms. He soon felt himself harden under the man's gaze.

"Ve are tied, you and I. I do not know how, but ve are."

Costya's lips captured Jack's and all thoughts left his mind as he responded. Hands soon gripped bodies, trying to keep from collapsing to the ground. Those same hands began searching for buttons and openings, trying to remove obstructive clothing. Costya maneuvered Jack into the bedroom and they fell together onto the luxuriously soft bed.

Soon they were writhing naked and Costya took one of Jack's nipples between his lips. He sucked on it, then pulled with his teeth. Hearing a satisfying moan from Jack, Costya gave the man's other nipple the same treatment.

His lips roamed lower until they grazed Jack's inner legs. Jack moaned as Costya kissed the insides of his thighs, avoiding the hard cock that leaked before his face. But Costya could resist no longer, and had soon consumed Jack's cock in one swift swallow.

Just as Jack was ready to come, he felt the absence of Costya's warm mouth around his shaft. He looked down and saw the man reaching onto a nighttable for a small jar. Costya dipped his fingers in the jar, then returned to Jack. He slipped one slick finger into Jack's opening, then another. Soon three fingers were probing his insides, and he bucked as one found that sweet spot inside him.

He moaned as the fingers withdrew, missing how wonderful it felt to be filled. He saw Costya taking his slick fingers and coating his own rock hard cock with whatever oil was on them. Costya leaned over, placing his cock near Jack's opening. As he leant over to take Jack's lips in a deep kiss, he gently pushed into him.

They rocked for several moments before settling into an even rhythm. Jack loved the way Costya's cock filled him. Their moans became more fervent as they grew closer to release.

"Oh, Costya, that's so good."

"You are so tight, Jack."

"Oh, God, I'm going to come."

"Me too. Oh!"

"Oh Jox!"

"Oh Auto!"

Costya collapsed on Jack, then settled next to him on the bed. They lay there catching their breaths for several minutes. Jack remembered calling the Russian Jox as his release claimed him. It was just like his dream. He looked over at the Russian and saw that his hair had fallen over his forehead. He brushed the lock away, feeling a sense of déja vu.

"So, I guess we're meant to spend each of our many lives together, eh Costya?"

The Russian looked up sadly. "Nyet. I must return 'ome shortly. My brodder vill need my 'elp. Dere is also the possibility dat I may be sent to Poland. My future is uncertain."

"Well, if you're only here a couple of days, then we'd better make it memorable. After all, it will have to last a lifetime."

"And vat did you haf in mind?"

"Let me show you."



The End.