Title: Together at Last

Author: Growly

Fandom: Invader Zim

Pairing: Surprise

Series/Sequel: None

Rating: PG at most

Warnings: None

Disclaimer: Invader Zim and its characters don't belong to me. They belong to Jhonen!

Archive: Sure!

Comments and Criticism: Love it.

Notes: I wrote this last night. It only gives me further conviction that I need serious help. Slash ahead - but really almost G-rated...


Together at Last
By Growly

The sound of the doorbell ringing caused Zim to leap to his feet. Yes! Everything was going just as planned. The Dib-beast was here at last to admit his devotion to ZIM! Cackling softly to himself, Zim marched over to the door and threw it open.

"Filthy stinkbeast! I see you have come to throw yourself into the arms of ZIM! Despite your miserable human existance and your horrible oversized head, Zim has elected to be generous and allow you to pleasure him!"

On the other side of the open door, Dib had a totally baffled look on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Ah ha... ahahahaha! Your pathetic attempt at humor amuses me, Dib. Now, come to ZIM!"

The human wasn't even paying attention, as he glanced expectantly past Zim and into the house. "Mmhmm... later... There you are!" Pushing past the startled Irken, Dib rushed over to embrace the SIR unit who was standing in the middle of the room dressed in his dog suit and what appeared to be a pink tutu.

"I've really been looking forward to this evening, Gir..." Dib said as they passed the staring Irken and headed out the door.

"I love you Dib-piggy!" The robot giggled.

Zim stood there in shock, staring at the closed door with his mouth hanging open.

Doom, doom, doom... The end!

***

Yes... I need to get a life. Maybe I'll post one of my BETTER IZ fics some other time...