Title: Enemies...?


Author: Growly

Fandom: Invader Zim

Pairing: Zim/Dib

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: They don't belong to me, and I have no money.

Archive: Yes to WWOMB

Warnings: This is a sorta non-con, slight bsdm thingie. If you don't like, don't read.


Notes: Assume the characters are at LEAST a few years older than in canon. I wrote this in response to a dare put up to me on the Sadistic Lust ML. It hasn't been beta'd.


Enemies...?
by Growly
~ ~ ~


"...Damn it!" Zim strained against the bonds holding him tightly aginst the cold metal table. "You cannot do this to me, filthy stinkbeast! I am ZIM!"

"That's right." The human's voice was unbelievably smug, more than it had any right to be. Zim's red eyes narrowed as he saw the Dib-human approach the table, a devilish smirk crossing his face and making him look thoroughly evil. "But after I'm done, you'll just be another segment on Mysterious Mysteries."

A glint of light on metal drew the Irken's attention to a bunch of shiny - and obviously very sharp - instruments nearby. It was fairly obvious what the pathetic worm-baby was up to.

"You think you can dissect Zim?!"

"I don't THINK I can, alien scum." Dib sneered, "It's obvious that I can do whatever I like while you're strapped down like this. Absolutely anything." The human lifted one of the instruments, a short, curved knife, and brought it close to Zim's head. "Should I use this first?"

It took some effort for the invader to not wince at having the blade so close to his sensitive antennae, but he managed admirably, even managing to go so far as to sneer right in the human's face. "You will pay for this, filthy stinkbeast. You will rue the day you met ZIM!"

"Oh, I'm sure I will." Dib sounded more menacing than frightened, trailing the sharp end of the blade across Zim's skin and drawing a faint, very shallow scratch across the perfect green flesh.

An angry hiss bubbled up in Zim's throat, only silenced when the human pulled the blade away and applied it lower, slicing through the thin layers of the Irken's uniform with cold precision, leaving the bound invader naked and exposed to his view.

"So Zim..." Dib almost purred, his eyes narrowed in a perfect pose of wickedness. "What's this? You don't look so intimidating now, do you?" His amber eyes went wide as his smile grew. "And it seems like you're actually enjoying this, space boy."

"Foolish human!" The Irken felt his antennae flattening back in humiliation. "What do you know about Irken sexual practices anyway?" He clamped his mouth shut, squeezing his eyes shut and mentally berating himself as the human continued to trail the blade along the smooth green skin of his bare chest.

"You getting off on this Zim?" The red eyes snapped open as he felt something warm and wet on his skin. The Dib-beast was licking him! And the sight of his filthy enemy leaning down to take his cock into that hot mouth was enough to make the Irken groan and squirm. Surely being cut open would have been preferable... Perhaps the Dib would do that too, a cold mental voice chided the alien.

The removal of the delightful stimulation, and the brief laugh that accompanied it were enough to bring Zim's mind back to what was going on.

"Maybe I won't autopsy you and send your remains to Mysterious Mysteries..." The Dib was looking at him with an undisguised hunger in his eyes that frightened the Irken terribly. He had underestimated his enemy... underestimated him badly.

The human smirked and walked off somewhere behind Zim. Try as he might, the invader could not see what was going on, although he heard the rattle of metal. Then a familiar sound that sent a cold shiver through his spine. Water. The stinkbeast had turned on the water...

When the Dib came back, he held a tall glass in one hand, filled almost to the brim with the hated substance. He smirked as he dipped a finger in it and swirled it around, demonstrating just how different their reactions to it were. Then the human pulled his finger from the glass, still wet, with water beading on the end in swollen droplets. Carefully he held the finger over Zim's bare form, his eyes locked with the Irkens as the water gathered beneath his outstretched finger, gravity coaxing it.

For moments, time seemed to stand still, and Zim remained locked with those amber eyes as the doomed substance lingered stubbornly. Then the moment ended, and the droplet fell. There was a hiss and the stench of burning flesh as Zim bit back a scream.

"Poor Zim... what's the matter?" Dib cooed with mock concern as he dipped his finger yet again and drew it across the Irken's skin, leaving a wet, smoking trail of agony in its wake. Zim screamed and snarled and thrashed against his bonds, too consumed to notice the human getting undressed.

It wasn't until he felt the strange human skin against his own flesh that he realized what Dib was up to. Then it was too late, as Dib's hard member slipped into his unprepared opening. Unbearable heat assaulted his insides as the human took him mercilessly, rough thrusts irritating the sensitized flesh, causing the Irken to squeal in agony.

It took forever. Forever with the Dib-beast's harsh panting in his ears, and the agonizing length buried in his tender ass. Sometime - quite inexplicably - it had started to feel good as well. Sure it stung like hell, but the human's eager thrusts were brushing against a pleasure center in Zim, and causing the invader to moan in more than just pain.

There was a familiar wet warmth on one of his antennae, and he realized that the Dib human had it in his mouth. Something about this move was incredibly erotic to Zim. How could the human have known about the sensitivity... His half-coherent thoughts were silenced completely as a hand closed over his own painfully erect member and
started to move in time with the thrusts into his body.

Someone was mewling in pleasure, and it took Zim a long while for it to realize it was his voice he was hearing. The Dib was speeding up, his grunts coming faster and more gutteral in his throat as he continued to mount the Irken. Then, without warning, the human gave a strangled half-cry, filling Zim's innards with his hot, human cum.

The sensation was too much for the trapped Irken, and he cried out as he came as well, his own pink-tinted cum splattering across Dib's chest and his own belly. For long moments, both of them lay there, panting and gasping, trying to catch their breaths. Then slowly, slowly Dib pulled away, his limp member slipping from Zim's sore opening.

They regarded each other warily, then Dib picked up the bladed instrument he had been using before, tracing it briefly along the Irken's inner thigh before cutting his feet free, followed by his arms.

Immediately Zim was off the table, his hands curled around Dib's throat as he pounced upon the human, spider legs emerging from his backpod and curling around the stinkbeast's naked body.

"Now..." The Irken did purr, his eyes narrowed in an expression so evil, it could only belong to ZIM. "I told you I would make you pay, filthy stinkbeast... oh, I will make you pay. And it will be the most terrible, most painful payment EVER!!!"

Beneath him, Dib's lips were curling into a Cheshire cat grin of his own. "Good. That's just how I like it."


*Fin*

Yes. I know. I'm going to go seek help now. *wanders off*